Previously on "The Originals"
《始祖家族》前情提要
This town was my home. I want it back.
這里曾經是我的家,我要奪回來
All of your scheming, the enemies that you have made
你的那些陰謀,你這一生里
every single day of your miserable life,
樹了那么多敵
what results did you expect,
你指望什么結果
that your child would be born into a happy life?
你難道覺得你的孩子可以幸福一生
This was our family's hope.
這是我們家的希望
We need to regain control of the city.
我們得收回對城市的控制
I'm fighting for my home,
我是為我的家而戰斗
for the dignity of the vampires who were run out of there.
為逃離這里的吸血鬼的尊嚴而戰
The offer still exists to join me.
我仍然歡迎你的加入
You brought me back to kill my son.
你復活我是為了殺了我的兒子
When I'm ready, not a minute before.
等我準備好了你自然會得到機會
We should have known our mother would not be bound
我們應該知道,死亡
by anything as obvious as death.
是無法阻止她的
We have much to do. Yes, mother.
我們有許多事要做,是的,母親
I'm Kaleb.
我叫卡萊布
Finn, Kol, we have a family reunion to plan.
芬恩,科爾,我們可得好好計劃家族重聚
What is it that you intend to do, brother?
你想要干什么,弟弟
Whatever it takes to save our family.
不惜一切代價,拯救我們的家人
Kol?
科爾
All of my efforts to keep this family concealed,
我一直努力隱藏家人的行蹤
and yet debauchery like this
但正是這樣的殘暴無度
has led father directly to us.
讓父親能輕易找到我們
Kol, show yourself.
科爾,出來
This is no time for games.
沒時間玩游戲了
Come, come, brother.
來吧,兄弟們
There's always time for games.
總有時間游戲
We must leave.
我們得走了
Mikael is very nearly upon us.
邁克爾很快就會找過來
If Mikael were upon us,
如果邁克爾真的找到了我們
I imagine Niklaus would be quite dead.
我想尼克勞斯就死定了
I barely escaped.
我勉強才逃出來
Father left the head of my horse
父親將我坐騎的首級
on a pike in the town square.
插在了鎮廣場的長矛上
He killed poor Theo?
他殺了可憐的緹歐
What a beast...
真是禽獸
But then, father has always hated you most.
但話說回來,父親一直最憎惡的就是你
Surely, he'll chase you if you flee, leaving me here.
如果你逃了,他一定會去追你而不管我
Perhaps I'll make myself mayor.
或許我還能當上市長呢
Rebekah and Finn have already gone to the ship.
麗貝卡和芬恩已經到了船上
It is imperative we remain together.
我們一家人必須互不分離
Rebekah does what she's told
麗貝卡這么聽話
because she fears Nik,
是因為她害怕尼克
and Finn is in no position to argue,
而芬恩根本沒有資格爭論
given the dagger in his heart.
因為他胸前插了把匕首
I'll take my chances here.
我寧愿在這里試試運氣
I find it amusing that you think you have a choice.
真可笑,你以為自己還可以選擇
No. I swear to you, the day will come
我發誓,終有一天
when I'm not so easily subdued,
我不會再這么輕易屈服
and on that day, I will make you suffer.
到那時候,我會讓你痛不欲生
Perhaps, but today is not that day.
或許吧,但不是今天
Come to check up on me?
你是來監視我的嗎
You've had an eventful evening.
你昨晚還真是戰果頗豐
I was having a crappy day.
我心情不好
so Klaus took me out to the cauldron.
所以克勞斯帶我去了女巫區
Wouldn't you know, we ran into some witches.
你猜怎么著,我們碰到了些女巫
So would you like me to remove your leftovers?
需要我幫你清理殘骸嗎
Oh, don't judge, Elijah.
別看不起我,以利亞
What I did is no worse than anything Klaus has ever done.
我做的跟克勞斯的事跡比起來不足一提
I would hope that you would hold yourself
我本希望你不會拿自己
to a higher standard than Niklaus.
跟尼克勞斯相提并論
I'm a hybrid now.
我是混血兒了
I have a werewolf temper to go with my new appetite,
如今我有吸血鬼的胃口,狼人的脾氣
and the witches that tried to kill my baby,
而那幫女巫試圖殺死我的孩子
they're worth nothing more than food.
他們對我來說就只是食物
Excuse me.
失陪
You took her on a witch hunt?
你帶她去追捕女巫了
I simply wanted to persuade those witches
我只是想說服那些女巫
to locate the white oak stake for me.
幫我找到白橡木樁而已
When they proved unable to do so,
當他們表示無能為力后
I let Hayley have her fun.
我就讓海莉找了點樂子
She grows more savage by the day.
她正一天天變得更加兇殘
Can you not see that she is falling apart?
難道你看不出來她幾近崩潰了嗎
Perhaps the problem is your high standards.
或許問題出在你的要求太高了
Hayley is one of us now.
海莉是我們的一員了
Being a vampire only exaggerates
成為吸血鬼只會放大
what you truly are, and wolves are wild things.
你真實的情感,而狼充滿著野性
She knows she can never live up to the pretty,
她知道她永遠達不到你腦中
little picture you paint of her in your head.
那完美無瑕的形象
Your judgment only hurts her more.
你的指責只會更加傷害她
I am trying to help her,
我只是想幫她
and I asked you to help her, brother.
我請求你也幫幫她,弟弟
I am helping.
我在幫她
You should have seen her last night
你真該看看她昨晚的樣子
covered in witches' blood and smiling from ear to ear.
渾身覆蓋著女巫的鮮血,臉上卻掛著笑容
She is embracing this, and less criticism from you,
她在接受這一切,少一點你對她的評判
and Hayley'll be just fine.
海莉就不會有事
Niklaus, the mother of your child
尼克勞斯,你孩子的母親
deserves much better than just fine.
不該僅僅只是她沒事而已
You'll take her to the bayou.
帶她去河口
Find any remaining wolves.
找到剩下的狼人
Perhaps her people can reach her.
或許她的族人能喚回她
Now more than ever, she needs a connection
她比任何時候都需要一個連系
to some of her humanity, some degree of dignity.
讓她找回人性,找回尊嚴
Gia has proven herself.
吉婭已經證明了她自己
She knows what she's getting into.
她知道她要面對的是什么
So she's gonna be the first one that I turn.
所以我會第一個轉變她
Everybody else, first, I need to be sure
至于其他人,首先,我需要確定
that you can handle moving up a notch on the food chain,
你能適應食物鏈中更高一層的狩獵者地位
the emotional ups and downs, solitude, and bloodlust.
劇烈的情緒起伏,孤獨,和嗜血的欲望
Imagine hearing the sound of a heart beating,
試想一下你們能聽到心跳的聲音
beating, beating
一下一下地跳著
and wanting more than anything to feed.
而你們滿腦子想的都只是吸血
That's what it's like to be a vampire.
這就是做吸血鬼的感覺
It's not for everybody.
這并不適合所有人
Some folks, well,
對于有些人
let's just say, it brings out the worst in them.
只能說,這會激發出他們最可怕的一面
I can't do it.
我做不到
You once said the same thing of your reading.
你以前對閱讀也是這么說
Now you devour everything
如今你熱愛一切文學
from sonnets to scripture.
無論是十四行詩還是經文
So devote yourself to your music,
試著沉浸你的音樂之中
soon you shall be Johann Sebastian Bach.
很快你就會變成下一個約翰?塞巴斯蒂安?巴赫
But I want to play like you.
但我想像你那樣演奏
Well, isn't this nice my older brother
多有愛啊,我的哥哥
and my ward getting along like two peas in a pod.
與我的養子如今真是無話不談
We shall continue another time.
我們下次再繼續
Why don't you resume your "Hamlet"?
繼續讀你的《哈姆雷特》去吧
Act one, Scene 3 today. Off you go.
今天該讀第一幕第三場了,去吧
Congratulations. You've been drinking.
真好,你又喝酒了
Only to remedy the lifeless monotony
只是為了調劑一下這房子里
that has overcome this household.
毫無生氣,單調乏味的生活罷了
You know, Rebekah is still pouting
你知道的,麗貝卡還在為
over the Governor's son.
州長兒子之死悶悶不樂
When you threw him to his death,
當你將他扔下去摔死的時候
did you imagine a different outcome?
難道你沒有想到過這個后果嗎
You monopolize young Marcellus
你獨占了馬塞勒斯
with schooling.
整天讓他學習
He and I used to have such fun.
過去我跟他樂子可多了
If only there was someone with whom
真希望能有個人
I could share a bit of roguery.
陪我一起耍耍無賴
Ah, yes. That's right.
對了,沒錯
There is.
還真有呢
You didn't.
你不會真這么做了
Mm, bravo.
干得漂亮
That was delectable,
這待遇不錯
but make no mistake, Nik.
但你要知道,尼克
I'm still cross that you daggered me,
我對你拿匕首封印我的事仍耿耿于懷
but as far as apologies go,
但至于道歉嘛...
it's a start.
這是個好開始
So this is your idea of fun?
這就是你找的樂子嗎
Well, you and Marcellus have grown thick as thieves.
如今你和馬塞勒斯寸步不離
Why should I be alone?
我為什么要孤身一人
Elijah, didn't expect to see you on this side of the river.
以利亞,沒想到你會在河這邊出現
Didn't expect to see you assemble a new vampire community.
我也沒想到你會組建一個新的吸血鬼社群
I guess we're both full of surprises.
看來我們都給了彼此不少驚喜
My community was fine until Klaus
本來我的社群安然無事
had the brilliant idea to make moonlight rings.
直到克勞斯想出了月光戒指這主意
Now that harvest girl is making more,
如今收獲祭女孩做了更多
offering them to the wolves in exchange for their allegiance,
送給狼人以換取他們的忠誠
and the wolves are just kneeling at her feet.
那些狼人如今對她心悅誠服
The quarter has become a dangerous place,
法屬區如今是個危險之地
and you, you're the last true vampire left.
而你,是剩下的最后一個真正吸血鬼
If you ask me, you're better off joining my community.
要我說,你更應該加入我的社群
Maybe that's why you're here.
說不定你正是為此而來
I came to make you an offer.
我是來跟你做個交易
Find me the white oak stake,
幫我找到白橡木樁
and I'll let this little social experiment continue.
我就不再過問你們的社交集會
Oh, even if I wanted to help,
就算我想幫你
I don't have a clue where the stake is.
我也不知道木樁在哪里
Yes, but you do have an ally in Davina.
沒錯,但達維娜是你的盟友
She can find it.
她能找到
Thing is, I'd speak to her myself,
我本想親自跟她談的
but I feel the conversation might become a little unpleasant.
但我想她應該不太愿意見我
You don't go anywhere near her.
不準你接近她
Then it's settled.
那就這么定了
You'll deal with the matter personally.
你親自解決這件事
How frustrating,
真令人頭疼
A novice trying to interpret the work of a master.
一個新手意圖解讀大師的杰作
It's a simple delinking spell.
這只是個簡單的解除連結咒語
Simple?
簡單
You're trying to erase the link between Klaus
你要做的可是將克勞斯
and every single vampire he's sired.
跟所有他制造的吸血鬼分離開來
No. All I care about is Marcel and Josh.
不,我只關心馬塞爾和喬什
You kill Klaus, they die, too.
你殺了克勞斯,他們也會死
I can fix that.
我可以解決這個問題
I have Esther's grimoire.
我有埃絲特的魔法書
It's just a matter of time.
只是再需要一點時間罷了
Perhaps I can help you solve the riddle.
或許我可以幫你解開謎題
Unless you trick me into a spell
或者你是想騙我施咒
that will free you from my control.
解除我對你的控制
For someone who despises Klaus so much,
作為一個如此鄙視克勞斯的人
you certainly share his paranoia.
你跟他的偏執還真是如出一轍
The sooner you perform the spell,
你越早解開咒語
the sooner I'll be free to kill the bastard.
我就能越早殺了那混蛋
Well, you were right to be suspicious.
你的懷疑是對的
Davina is hiding something in that attic.
達維娜在閣樓確實藏了什么
The door was locked with a rather complex spell.
房門被一道復雜的咒語封印了
Could be a weapon, source of power.
可能是個武器,力量來源
I prefer not to leave anything to chance.
我不喜歡聽天由命
Better we know what she has and whose side she's on.
我要弄清她有什么,以及站在誰那邊
So you'll take her to dinner.
所以,你要請她吃晚餐
I just stood her up for coffee.
她找我喝咖啡,我剛放了她鴿子
Oh, she probably hates me by now.
她現在一定恨死我了
Just do as you're told, Kol.
聽命令行事就是了,科爾
Of course. Finn the sycophant speaks up.
瞧瞧,咱們的馬屁精芬恩開口了
You gonna grovel at your mother's heels for eternity, or what?
你是準備一輩子跟在老媽后面嗎
Stop it, both of you.
別吵了,你們兩個
There's enough conflict to come.
我們要面對的矛盾已經夠多了
Look at this pack of freeloaders.
瞧瞧這幫不速之客
Nonsense.
別這么說
These are our friends, wolves in need of a gift
這是我們的朋友,急需一樣東西的狼人
only I can provide moonlight rings.
而只有我能提供,月光戒指
The witches have been working day and night.
女巫們不分晝夜地工作
Soon, we will have enough rings for an army,
很快,我們就會制造出足夠讓一隊大軍用的戒指
And when we do,
到那時候
we will pay your brothers a visit.
我們就去見見你們的兄弟
We'll teach them the unfortunate error
我們會給他們荒唐的吸血鬼行為
of their vampire ways.
好好的上一課
I told you this place was deserted.
我跟你說過這地方荒廢了
No. Their scent is fresh.
不,他們的氣味是最近的
They're hiding,
他們躲起來了
Which means somewhere nearby,
這意味著在附近
we will find the remnants of your pack.
我們能找到你剩下的族人
And then what?
然后呢
It's not that they're exactly gonna welcome us.
他們又不會歡迎我們
If there's one thing these people hate
如果有一樣東西超越了
more than vampires, it's hybrids.
他們對吸血鬼的憎恨,那就是混血兒了
What they hate is their lack of power,
他們憎恨的是自己力量不足
hence the willingness of their brethren
所以他們才心甘情愿
to deal with that witch in exchange for rings.
和女巫做交易,來獲得戒指
But she hasn't gotten to your lot yet.
但女巫還沒侵入你的族群
So we need to get to them first
所以我們得快人一步
and ensure they align with us.
確保他們和我們是一伙的
Awesome.
好極了
All we got to do is find them.
我們要做的就是找到他們
A task I leave to you. Well, go on.
這個任務你來做,繼續啊
You're a hybrid now with heightened senses
你現在是混血兒了,感官大大提升
unlike anything under the sun besides me.
除了我,太陽底下任何生物都不能與你媲美
This is stupid.
蠢死了
Your people need a leader.
你的族群需要領導
You are their queen.
你是他們的女王
I am a mess.
我現在一團糟
I cry all day. I feed all night.
整日以淚洗面,夜夜吸人血
All I can think about is how much I miss my daughter.
我滿腦子都是對女兒的想念
Do you think you're alone in that pain?
你覺得痛苦的只有你一個人嗎
Have you even thought about her once?
你有沒有想過她,哪怕一次
I have not stopped thinking about her.
我從來沒有停止過對她的想念
When it pains me, I seek comfort in the idea
當我痛苦的時候,我就想著如何處置
of what I will do to those who would harm her.
那些想傷害她的人,以此尋求慰藉
Concentrate.
集中精力
Davina is on her way.
達維娜已經在路上了
By the time she gets here, you need to be gone.
在她到之前,你得離開
I'm not going anywhere till I know the whereabouts of that stake.
除非我知道了木樁的下落,否則我哪也不去
You think she's just gonna cooperate with you standing here?
你覺得她看到你還愿意合作嗎
First thing I learned living with your family,
和你們一家生活,我學到的第一件事就是
wherever you people go,
你們去哪里
threats and bloodshed are soon to follow.
威脅和殺戮就跟到哪里
So just stay out of sight. Try not to kill anyone.
所以千萬別出現,別殺人
an entire tenement building,
整棟住宅里
46 bodies drained.
46個人的血被吸干
Nonsense.
胡說
It's at least 60.
至少有60個
Ah, they neglected to check the attic.
他們忘記檢查閣樓了
Why do people always run for the attic?
為什么他們總喜歡往閣樓跑
I mean, it makes no sense.
這毫無意義啊
It's difficult enough to keep our presence
在這座城市里面
in the city a secret without the two of you
想隱藏身份已經很困難了
doing absolutely everything in your power
即使沒有你們兩個的肆意胡鬧
to draw attention to us.
到處引人注意
I'm surprised you have the time to concern yourself with us,
真是受寵若驚,你還有時間考慮我們
given the hours you spend doting on Marcellus.
鑒于你把時間都給了馬塞勒斯
Is that what all this is about?
這就是原因嗎
You envy my bond with Marcellus.
你嫉妒我和馬塞勒斯的關系
Niklaus, you brought that child into this home.
尼克勞斯,是你把這孩子帶回來的
He is no longer safe here.
他在這里已經不安全了
I cannot allow him to remain.
我不允許他留在這里
You would punish the boy because of Kol's antics?
就因為科爾的小玩鬧,你要懲罰那孩子嗎
I'd just as soon put him in a box.
那我情愿把他關進棺材里
You'd choose that little whelp over our own family?
你為了小崽子要舍棄你的家人嗎
That little whelp is our family.
那個小崽子就是我們的家人
Marcellus stays.
馬塞勒斯哪兒也不去
Long time, little D.
好久不見,小D
Got your text. What's going on?
收到你的短信了,什么事
Oh, come here. I don't get a hug?
快過來,不抱抱我嗎
It's good to see you, Marcel.
見到你很高興,馬塞爾
It's good to see you, too.
見到你我也很高興
I appreciate you coming all the way out here.
謝謝你大老遠過來
How's school? Make any new friends?
學校怎么樣,交新朋友了嗎
I don't know.
不知道
This guy asked me out, but then he stood me up.
有個男生約我出去,卻放了我鴿子
He stood you up?
他放你鴿子
You say the word, he's dead.
你一句話,我馬上要了他的命
Ok. Look.
是這樣的
I hate to ask for a favor,
我不喜歡請你幫忙
but I need a locator spell.
但我想請你幫我施個定位咒
Something is missing... A white oak stake.
有樣東西不見了,是白櫟樹木樁
It's powerful enough to kill an original.
力量極其強大,甚至可以殺死始祖
Did one of them put you up to this?
是他們讓你這么做的嗎
D, if that stake is used on Klaus, D
要是那個木樁插在了克勞斯身上
every vampire that he sired dies, too.
所有他創造的吸血鬼也都會死
I know.
我知道
What if I do find it?
如果我找到了呢
I mean, I am not just gonna give it to Klaus.
我才不會把它交給克勞斯
He and Elijah are both brutal,
他跟以利亞都是野蠻的
sadistic monsters.
殘忍的怪物
I do wish I could disagree with you.
真希望我可以反駁你
Tragically, however, you're quite right.
遺憾的是,你說的都是實話
Although you and I both have excellent reason to find that weapon.
我們倆都有充分的理由去尋找那個武器
I want it to protect my family,
我想用它來保護家人
and you want it to protect your friends.
而你想用它來保護朋友
We'd do well to forget our grievances and join forces.
我們應該放下怨恨,攜手合作
No.
不
Davina, would you just... No.
達維娜,你能不能,不能
No. I'm done listening.
不,我不想再聽了
For a long time, you and your family have had all the power.
很長一段時間,你們一家擁有至高無上的權利
You manipulate and kill anyone who gets in your way.
任何阻礙你們的人都會被控制,被殺掉
That time is over.
那種日子已經結束了
From now on, you can know what it is to be afraid.
從現在起,你們也可以嘗嘗恐懼的滋味
I asked you to stay out of sight.
我讓你不要出現
I wanted to speak to her face to face.
我想跟她當面談談
Why, so that you could piss her off?
為什么,你想惹毛她嗎
I wanted to see for myself.
我想親眼看看
She cares for you, and yet how cavalier
她在乎你,但她明知
she was at the jeopardy that you now face.
你現在身處危險之中,卻無動于衷
What are you saying?
你想說什么
She knows the stake will not be used
她知道木樁暫時還不會派上用場
because she knows precisely where it is.
因為她很清楚木樁在哪里
She's had it all along.
一直就在她手上
So Jackson is MIA,
杰克遜現在失蹤了
and Oliver seems to think he's the alpha.
奧利弗認為他是首領
They're not gonna listen to me.
他們不會聽我的
The crescent mark on your shoulder
你肩上的新月標志
did not disappear when you became a hybrid.
在你變成混血兒之后并沒有消失
Go on. Talk to them.
過去,和他們談
What the hell you two want?
你們倆到底想干嘛
Hold your tongue,
管好你的舌頭
or I'll tear it from your gaping mouth.
否則我給你扯掉
We didn't come here to fight, Oliver.
我們不是來打架的,奧利弗
Our pack has been divided by people
我們的狼群被人分散了
that want us to be their slaves.
他們想讓我們做他們的奴隸
What we need right now is a leader,
我們現在需要一名首領
someone who will reunite us and make us strong again,
一個能團結壯大我們的首領
someone who will fight for our pack.
一個能為我們狼群奮戰的首領
If you let me, I can be that person.
如果你們愿意,我愿意做首領
You think we can trust you?
你認為我會信你嗎
You're not one of us. Hell, you're not even a wolf.
你不是我們一伙的,連狼人都算不上
You're a bloodsucking vampire parasite.
你就是個嗜血的吸血鬼
Want to say that again and see what happens, Oliver?
你膽敢再說一遍試試,奧利弗
Tough girl.
女漢子
You gonna attack me in front of all them?
你要在他們所有人面前對我動手嗎
You'll just give them another reason to say yes
你這樣只是給他們另一個理由
to Cassie and her moonlight rings.
讓他們支持凱西和她的月光戒指
Yeah. They would rather follow a witch than you.
他們寧愿追隨女巫也不會選擇你
Me, hell, I would rather die than follow you.
我寧愿死也不會追隨你
Well, we shouldn't drag this out.
我們沒必要扯到這一點上
Let him go, Klaus.
放他走,克勞斯
You need to learn about the art of politics, love.
親愛的,你得學學政治的藝術
You gain support by killing your detractors.
殺了詆毀你的人才能贏得支持
They may not like me very much,
他們也許不是很喜歡我
but these people, including Oliver, are my family.
但包括奧利弗在內的這些人都是我的家人
Let him go now.
放開他
You see, there's your queen
瞧瞧,這就是你們女王的風范
Powerful, fearless, and, unlike me, merciful.
強大,勇敢無畏,擁有我沒有的仁慈心腸
These people need to show you more respect.
這些人應該更加敬重你
How you handle them now is up to you.
怎樣處置他們由你決定
Where are you going?
你去哪里
I'm going to find the witch.
我去找女巫
Seems I need to educate her as to what she may
似乎我該去教教她
or may not do in my city.
在我的地盤該怎么行事
The stake is safe.
木樁很安全
Davina won't use it on Klaus if it would kill me.
如果對我不利,達維娜不會使用木樁殺掉克勞斯
Well, she has no reason whatsoever not to use it on me.
她沒有任何理由不使用木樁來殺我
I guess you better behave.
我想你得規矩點
And how long before someone else should make this discovery?
其他人知道木樁在達維娜手里需要多久呢
What if it falls into enemy hands?
要是落入敵人手中該怎么辦
Look. I'll get her to give the stake back, all right?
聽著,我去找她拿回木樁,怎么樣
Just give me some time.
給我一點時間
Unfortunately, Marcel,
很遺憾,馬塞爾
unlike these wretched souls that you recruit here,
我和那些被你招募的可憐蟲不一樣
your promises do little to inspire my faith.
你如此輕巧的承諾不能獲得我的信任
One way or another, Davina will comply.
不管怎樣,達維娜會配合的
Ok.
好吧
Do you ever wonder why your family has so many enemies?
你有沒有想過為什么你的家族會有如此多的敵人
It's because you make stupid moves like this.
就是因為你像這樣莽撞行事
It really makes me wonder how the hell
不禁讓我詫異我是如何
I ever survived you people.
在你們群人面前生存下來的
Please let me go home.
求求你們讓我回家
Mr. Kol, I don't like this.
科爾先生,我不喜歡這個樣子
Don't be absurd.
別說傻話
Shakespeare should be experienced in the flesh.
莎士比亞本人應該對此很有經驗
In truth, these aren't the finest actors,
說實話,這些人都不是最好的演員
but we are in the colonies.
但沒辦法我們現在殖民地
Here.
聽好
Where were we?
我們在哪兒
Then, venom, to thy work.
去發揮你的毒性吧
Exchange forgiveness with me, noble Harlot.
我們彼此原諒吧,高貴的哈咯特
No.
不對
How many times must I tell you?
我得給你講多少次
It's "Hamlet," not "Harlot."
是哈姆雷特,不是哈咯特
Sometimes I don't know why I bother.
有時候我也不知道為什么我要在乎
What have you done?
你干了什么
I was just introducing Marcellus to the theater.
我只是在給馬塞勒斯介紹戲劇
I thought you'd be pleased.
我想你會很高興
Is there no limit to your vile imagination, brother?
難道你那卑鄙的想象力沒有限度嗎,兄弟
If the lad is going to be a vampire,
如果這個小子要成為吸血鬼
he'll have to learn somehow, won't he?
無論如何他必須學習,不是嗎
Come.
過來
I've already fed him my blood.
我已經用我的血喂過他
All you have to do is snuff him,
你只需扭斷他的脖子
and, voila, one of us.
然后他就成為我們中的一份子
Well, that's what you want...
那就是你想要的
Isn't it?
難道不是嗎
Let him go, Elijah.
放開他,以利亞
Thank you, Nik.
謝謝你,尼克
At least someone knows the meaning of family.
至少還有人懂得家人的意義
I told you before.
之前我告訴過你
Marcellus is family.
馬塞勒斯就是家人
I don't fault you for your suspicion,
我不責怪你的猜疑
nor Davina for her contempt.
也不責怪達維娜的蔑視
That does not alter our present dilemma.
這絲毫不能改變我們目前的困境
She has that stake.
她控制著木樁
I want it back.
我要取回來
Stare at it all you want,
你愛怎么盯著它隨便你
but as long as I have this bracelet,
但只要我戴著手鐲
I own you.
我就能控制你
You foolish little girl.
你這個傻丫頭
You imprison me here, you refuse my help.
你將我囚禁于此,拒絕我的幫助
All the while,
自始至終
that hybrid monstrosity roams the city,
混血怪物在這座城市里游走
free to prey on anyone you care about,
肆意獵殺你所關心的人
those few that remain.
這些人所剩無幾
What happened to decorum?
禮貌哪里去了
Does no one greet their guests anymore?
都沒有人來迎接他們的客人了嗎
Well, that's more like it,
這還比較像話
although I am rather disappointed
盡管我對你們相當失望
at how many of my once formidable brethren
你們曾是我強大的兄弟姐妹
have been neutered by a 16yearold girl.
竟然被一個16歲的女孩給馴服
Where is she?
她在哪兒
Where is this witch who dares craft moonlight rings
那個不經我允許擅自制作月光戒指的
without my permission?
女巫在哪兒
Niklaus...
尼克勞斯
I've been expecting you.
我一直在等你
I must offer my condolences
我得向你表示深深的哀悼
On the tragic loss of your child.
為你不幸地失去孩子
Wasn't it your coven who threatened her life?
難道不是你們女巫威脅了她的生命
Is that tea your idea of a peace offering?
那杯茶是表示友好嗎
Chamomile has lots of healing properties.
甘菊茶有許多治愈性能
Did you know that it's also a flowering plant?
你知道這也是一種有花植物嗎
I did.
知道
The plants grew wild near my boyhood home,
我小時候家附近有許多這種植物
But neither the tea nor your botanical musings
但不管是茶還是你的植物感言
explain the reason why you've taken it
都無法解釋你為什么
upon yourself to forge new moonlight rings.
承擔了制造新月光戒指的原因
I assumed it was obvious.
我想這顯而易見
An alliance between the wolves and the witches
狼人和女巫的聯盟
would restore balance to our home.
能夠恢復我們家園的平衡
That's a lofty goal for a teenage girl.
對于少女來說真是高尚的目標
Long ago, the witches and the wolves were at peace.
很久以前,女巫和狼人和平共處
Then came the vampires,
然后吸血鬼出現了
a plague made flesh,
災禍橫行
a curse on this earth.
詛咒出現
You have no humanity,
你毫無人性
And so you punish those who do.
所以你懲罰那些有人性的人
Witches have a coven, werewolves have a pack,
女巫有女巫群,狼人有族群
and so we are a constant reminder
所以我們常常讓想起
of everything that you have forsaken.
你是被拋棄的
Creatures such as you will always hate the living,
像你這樣的生物,總會憎恨生者
and so we will always have to defend ourselves.
所以我們要一直保護自己
The rings level the playing field.
戒指能使雙方勢均力敵
If we ware united,
如果我們團結起來
nothing can stand against us.
沒有什么能和我們對抗
It's an ambitious strategy,
真是野心勃勃的策略啊
but allow me to offer a few words of advice,
但請允許我提供寥寥數語的建議
if I may be so bold.
如果我如此大膽
New Orleans is a vicious place,
新奧爾良會是一個邪惡的地方
and your enemies are everywhere
到處都是你的敵人
Behind your back, before your eyes.
背后,眼前
You will need to remain vigilant against those
你需要保持警惕,對付那些
who would seek to destroy you,
想要伺機摧毀你
some of whom you may never see coming.
也許有些人是你根本想不到的
I've already begun to take precautions.
我早已開始未雨綢繆
In fact, I'm taking them as we speak.
實際上,我們說話期間我也在采取措施
My family?
我的家人
Oh, no.
不
They're all crazy as loons.
他們都跟瘋子一樣
How about your family?
你的家人呢
Not much to say.
沒什么好說的
Only child.
獨生女
My dad was distant,
我爸爸早就疏遠了
which is a lot better than my mom.
比我媽媽好多了
Mommy issues, eh?
和媽媽有矛盾吧
Bet she's a control freak, right?
我想她一定是控制狂,是嗎
Yeah. Same as mine.
沒錯了,和我媽媽一樣
She's the reason we stopped practicing magic for so long.
因為她,我們很久都沒有練習過魔法
You're a witch?
你是男巫
Don't look so surprised, luv.
別表現得這么驚訝,親愛的
I didn't just ask you out because you're gorgeous.
我不是僅因為你漂亮才約你
No. We're, uh we're kindred souls.
不,我們有著相似的靈魂
What do you mean?
什么意思
I know your story, Davina.
我知道你的故事,達維娜
I mean, you're practically famous.
實際上你相當出名
You're the harvest girl who told them all to shove it.
你是讓女巫們收手的收獲祭女孩
I'm a lot like you.
我和你很像
Don't really believe in rules or authority.
并不太相信什么規矩什么權威
Your courage, it should be celebrated.
你的勇氣,應當得到贊賞
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
He'll just keep calling until I answer.
我若不接,他會一直打的
I'll make it quick.
我會快點回來
You're stalling.
你在拖延
No. That's not creep at all,
沒有,真是一點都不嚇人呢
watching me on me own date.
在我約會時監視我
Stop complimenting her and find out
別再恭維她,弄明白
what she's hiding.
她到底在隱瞞什么
I'm wooing her, Vincent.
我在追求她,文森特
It requires charm and personality,
需要美麗和個性
something you'd know nothing about.
一些你根本不了解的東西
Our mother wants answers,
我們母親想要答案
and if you can't get them,
如果你不能得到答案
we'll do this my way.
我們就按我的方式來
Oh. What are you gonna do,
你要怎么做
you gonna bore her
你要一直煩她
until she can't help but tell you everything?
直到她忍不住告訴你一切嗎
If you want to find out if someone has a weapon,
如果你想要知道一個人是否擁有武器
you provoke them into using it.
你就激怒他們使用它
I never said I had it.
我從沒說過我有
The thing is, Elijah thinks you do.
問題是,以利亞認為你有
Matter of fact, he's convinced.
實際上,他很確定
Well, let Elijah think what he wants.
隨便以利亞怎么想吧
D You're not save, D.
你不安全
Anyone who's ever wanted to kill an original
每一個想要殺死始祖的人
is gonna be coming after you.
都會去找你
Fine.
好
Let them try.
讓他們試試吧
D, come on. Just tell me where you are. D
別這樣,告訴我你在哪
We can talk about this.
我們談談這事
I'm at Rousseau's. Don't bother coming.
我在盧梭,別來了
I'm leaving now.
我現在就走了
Kaleb?
卡萊布
What's happening?
怎么了
Some fellow just announced they were closing
有人剛剛說他們要為私人派對
for a private party.
清場了
We should leave now.
我們應該走了
And what's your rush, sweetheart?
著什么急,親愛的
Why don't you stay and party with us?
不如留下了和我們一起開派對啊
Get out of our way now.
不要攔我們的路
Can you do that with the rest of them, or...
你們對其他人都這樣嗎
Not all at once.
不能一次性這樣
You filthy dogs.
你們這群骯臟的賤狗
Well, now.
現在
What an interesting turn of events.
多么有意思的形勢變化
I'm going to enjoy this, girl.
我要好好享受了
Father.
父親
Hello, son.
你好,兒子
I'd hoped to see your brother first,
我本想先見見你弟弟的
but we have some unfinished business, as well.
但我們一樣也有未了結的問題
We're getting out of here.
我們離開這里
No, Marcel. I need my bracelet.
不,馬塞爾,我需要我的手鐲
I can use it to control him.
我能用它控制他
Stop!
住手
Go back now.
立刻回去
Something to say?
有什么要說的嗎
Not me, mate.
不是我,老兄
Not a bloody thing.
和我無關
Chamomile.
甘菊
It's the same tea my mother made.
和我母親泡的茶一樣
How I loathed it.
我曾經很討厭
Would you have preferred mint?
你喜歡薄荷嗎
You know, she was insanemy mother.
你知道,我母親她很瘋狂
No. It's true.
真的
She believed we were abominations.
她覺得我們是令人憎惡的生物
"A curse on this earth
"世間的詛咒
stretched out over generations"
蔓延世世代代"
Is how she put it?
她就是這么評價的
But she was the true monster.
但她才是真正的禽獸
She changed her children,
她轉化了她的孩子
stole our innocence, made us vampires,
盜走了我們的純真,讓我們成為吸血鬼
condemned us to an eternity of bloodlust
讓我們擁有永生的嗜血欲望
and then
然后
acted as if we were to blame.
表現得好像都是我們的錯
She sounds awful.
她聽起來很可怕
Are you building to a question, Niklaus?
你是要問問題嗎,尼克勞斯
You use my full name
你叫了我的全名
as though we are familiars.
好像我們很熟悉一樣
I find it insulting.
我覺得這很無禮
Before she died, a witch revealed
在她死前,一個女巫透露
that your coven was under my mother's influence.
你的女巫群,受到了我母親的影響
Does she speak to you now?
她現在和你說話嗎
She doesn't have to.
她不必如此
I know exactly what she would say.
我完全知道她會說什么
She would tell you to go to your room
她說告訴你,回你的房間
for being so rude.
因為你如此無禮
It's ok. Niklaus was just leaving.
沒關系,尼克勞斯正準備離開
I will happily kill them all.
我會很樂意殺死他們
Then you will have murdered members
那你就殺死了你希望將來有一天
of the very pack you still hope to someday lead.
能夠統領的這一群人
Besides, there's no need for bloodshed.
除此之外,沒必要流血的
We can always resume this discussion another day.
我們可以改天再繼續這次的討論
Good night, Niklaus.
晚安,尼克勞斯
We will speak again soon.
我們很快會再次交談的
It is worse than we thought.
比我們想象的還遭
I met the witch Cassie.
我見過那女巫,凱西了
I studied her, her presence,
我研究她,她的儀態
the way she carried herself,
她的舉手投足
the fervor with which she voiced her hatred of our kind.
她說出憎恨我們一類的激情
I looked into that girl's eyes,
我看向那女孩的眼睛
and I swear to you, Elijah,
我發誓,以利亞
she is not just guided by our mother.
她不是受我們母親的指引
She is our mother.
她就是我們的母親
What is happening?
怎么回事
I'm going to kill her.
我要殺了她
I will boil her bones
如有必要
and feed them to the dogs if that's what it takes.
我會煮了她的骨頭喂狗
Niklaus.
尼克勞斯
What?!
怎么
What could possibly be more important
還有什么可能比
than the return of our mother?
母親回歸更重要
Our father.
我們的父親
I saw him standing there in the flesh as you do now.
我親眼看到他和你一樣,活生生地站在那里
He was enslaved with some spell cast by Davina.
他被達維娜的咒語所奴役
He holds the stake.
他手握木樁
If she chooses to release him...
如果她選擇釋放他
Well, then there's only one question
那么看來,我們只有一個問題
we need to ask, isn't there?
需要問了,不是嗎
Which of our parents do we kill first?
父母之間,我們先殺誰
Take any of the rooms on the first floor.
一樓的房間隨便選
Are we running a kennel now?
我們現在是經營狗舍了嗎
I'll handle them.
我會負責的
Our family is under siege.
我們家族被包圍
It is not the time for guests.
現在不是邀請來賓的好時候
If they're not with us,
如果他們不和我們一伙
they're with the witches.
就會去和女巫一伙
You asked me to step up.
你讓我站出來
This is me stepping up.
這就是我的作為
Well, it seems I'm a good influence on you after all.
似乎我對你終究是有好的影響
I see a change in him.
我看到了他的改變
For the first time in centuries,
數世紀來第一次
he acted solely for the benefit of another.
為了另一個人的利益獨自行動
I believe that young Marcellus
我相信他認同
with whom he can identify and even nurture
甚至養育的年輕的馬塞勒斯
holds the key to our brother's troubled soul.
是我弟弟麻煩重重的靈魂的關鍵
Unfortunately, Kol,
不幸的是,科爾
your wretched behavior will only sere to distract him
你卑鄙的行為只會讓他偏離
from this auspicious path.
這條有望成功的道路
Now you might well consider me a hypocrite
現在你也許會認為我是一個偽君子
to betray you as I have,
背叛了你
but for his sake,
但為了他
you must sleep.
你必須沉睡
Even I must make certain sacrifices...
即使我必須做出某些犧牲
If indeed we are the preserve the precious bond
如果我們真的能夠保護好尼克勞斯
between Niklaus and that child.
和那孩子之間寶貴的血脈聯系
Elijah, I did it!
以利亞,我成功了
I memorized the whole passage.
我記住了全篇內容
I could perform it for you.
我可以為你表演一下
Could you now?
現在可以嗎
Marcellus, have you ever considered
馬塞勒斯,你有沒有想過
you might not be the center of the given universe?
你也許不是宇宙的中心
Niklaus!
尼克勞斯
Are you angry with me?
你在生我的氣
Bored would be a more accurate description.
準確的描述是厭煩了
Niklaus, please!
尼克勞斯,拜托
What?
干嘛
What is it?
怎么了
Remove him.
把他弄走
You brought him here.
是你帶他來的
He's your burden to bear,
他是你要擔負的責任
if indeed we are to accommodate
如果我們真的要容納
this little scavenger.
這個小拾荒的
Come now, little warrior.
來吧,小勇士
Let's have another go at the bar, shall we?
我們再去一次酒吧,好嗎
I don't see Oliver amongst them.
我沒看到奧利弗在他們之中
Am I to assume you finished him off?
我是不是可以認為你解決了他
We made a deal.
我們說好了
He'll pledge his loyalty to Cassie,
他向凱茜發誓效忠
report back, and tell me everything that he learns.
再傳消息回來,告訴我們他知道的情況
Well done.
干得好
You girls can just go in here.
你們可以去那邊
Well, you two have your hands full.
你們倆都很忙
Were you just leaving?
你就離開了嗎
To be perfectly honest with you,
對你說句實話
the presence of all of them here,
他們出現在這里
it'sit's a little much.
有點過了
No. Perhaps it's for the best.
不,也許這樣也好
You should be with your kind.
你應該和你的同類在一起
What the bloody hell was that, huh?
那是怎么回事
You need to calm down now.
你現在得冷靜
You almost got me killed.
你差點害我被殺了
Those wolves didn't just go after Davina.
那些狼人不只是找達維娜的麻煩
They almost attacked me!
他們差點攻擊了我
I'm aware. I gave the order.
我知道,是我下的命令
The attack had to look convincing.
襲擊必須看起來很真實
Look at my head.
看看我的頭
This isn't gonna heal for weeks!
這要數周才能恢復
I haven't had a scar in a thousand years!
我有一千年沒留下過傷疤了
You'll live, and more importantly,
你會活得好好的,更重要的是
Davina will feel indebted to you.
達維娜會覺得虧欠你
She will seek you out to apologize
她會找你出去,為這次
for what she perceives as An attack
她認為是她造成,實則是我計劃的襲擊
she caused as I planned.
向你道歉
Well, I've had enough of your plans.
我受夠了你們的計劃
You stick me in this body,
你把我困在這具身體里
you force me to sneak around like some common toady.
你強迫我像個馬屁精一樣去打探消息
If this is the grand new life that you planned for me,
如果這就是你為我計劃的新生活
then you can have it back!
那你就收回去吧
You are here by my grace,
你受我的恩典才存在
and you will remain by my grace.
還將繼續受我恩典活著
Have I made myself clear?
我說得夠清楚了嗎
Yes, yes.
是的
Your brother was in the attic
在襲擊時,你哥哥
during the attack.
就在閣樓上
Finn, tell him what you saw.
芬恩,告訴他你看到了什么
The door was open, the room was empty.
門開著,房間是空的
So, how did Davina
那么,達維娜是怎樣
tear apart a pack of vicious wolves?
把一群邪惡的狼人撕碎的
She must have had this weapon with her.
她一定帶著武器
What is it a dark object,
是什么,黑暗物品
a book of spells?
咒語書
Well, I wish I knew.
我也想知道
I was knocked out during the attack.
襲擊時我被敲暈了
I never saw a thing.
我什么都沒看到
Let me guess.
讓我猜猜
Davina's nowhere to be found.
哪兒都找不到達維娜
She wasn't in the attic,
她不在閣樓
wasn't anywhere near the lycee.
也不在學校附近
I have people looking all over this city.
我派人在城市里四處找了
She is gone.
她不見了
No doubt to protect Mikael while he recovers
毫無疑問是要在邁克爾恢復
from the wounds he sustained.
受傷期間保護他
She's scared.
她害怕了
What do you expect?
你還指望會怎樣
If I discover that you had even the slightest suspicion
如果我發現她復活了我們的父親
that she brought father back....
和你有一丁點關系
Yeah. What?
怎樣
You gonna threaten me, my people?
你要威脅我,威脅我的人嗎
I mean, get in line. The witches hate us,
先排隊去吧,女巫恨我們
the wolves can kill us any time they like.
狼人隨時都可以殺死我們
I can't even go into the quarter
我要進法屬區
without risking my damn life,
都得冒著生命危險
and I used to run the quarter,
而我曾經掌控著法屬區
and now Mikael's back,
現在邁克爾回來了
the vampire who hunts vampires.
那個獵殺吸血鬼的吸血鬼
You really think that works in my favor?
你真的覺得這對我有利嗎
You want my help finding Davina,
你想讓我幫忙找達維娜
I need to know where you stand.
我就得知道你的立場
Now Klaus is on team wolf.
現在克勞斯和狼人一伙
What are you?
你呢
I don't do teams.
我不喜歡組隊
I'm sorry, but that's not an option.
抱歉,但這不是選項
See, you're an original.
你是始祖
Every vampire that's ever been sired
你曾認祖歸忠的每一個吸血鬼
is an extension of you and your family.
都是你和你家族的延續
Now you can walk away from that
你現在可以不管這些
and side with Klaus and the wolves,
和克勞斯和狼人一伙
but you're not one of them,
但你不是他們的一員
and you never will be.
你永遠也不會是
You want allies, right?
你想要同盟,不是嗎
Look around.
環視四周
This is ground zero for a new vampire community.
這是一個吸血鬼新社區的起點
Now you may think that you're better than us,
也許現在你認為自己比我們強
but we're all you got.
但你只有我們
And why would I play benefactor
我為什么要施恩
to a collection of lost children?
收納一群迷茫的孩子呢
That's right.
沒錯
You never were any good with children,
你從來都沒法和孩子好好相處
but like it or not, vampires exist because of you.
但不管你喜不喜歡,吸血鬼因為你而存在
And these folks are gonna need your help.
這些人都會需要你的幫助
Her name's Gia.
她叫吉婭
I fed her my blood a few hours ago.
數小時前,我給他喝了我的血
When she wakes up, she's gonna need a mentor.
等她醒來,她需要導師
I hope that you do better with her than you did with me.
我希望你對她能比曾經對我要好