Previously on The Originals:
《始祖家族》前情提要
This town was my home once. I want it back.
這里曾經是我的家,我要奪回來
We should have known our mother would not be bound
我們應該知道,死亡
by anything as obvious as death.
是無法阻止我們母親的
Esther. I have come to heal our family.
埃斯特,我是來治愈我們的家
For you, I will undo everything that has been done,
為了你,我會解除一切已經施展的咒語
thereby giving you a new life,
然后賦予你嶄新的生活
You mean, you don't recognize me?
你還沒認出我嗎
It's been a long time... Finn.
好久不見,芬恩
Well, there's no way Kol would listen to anything other than his ego.
科爾如此自負,絕不會聽從任何人的話
Even he, the wildest of us Mikaelsons,
即使是他,邁克爾森家族最狂野的
has seen the error of his ways.
也認識到自己的錯誤
I'm Kaleb.
我叫卡萊布
Davina.
達維娜
You filthy dogs.
你們這群骯臟的賤狗
It cannot be.
這不可能
Hello, son.
你好,兒子
Father.
父親
How do you expect to show them the error of their ways?
你想怎樣向他們展示他們的錯誤
perhaps it's time to turn our attention
或許是時候該把我們注意力
to the outskirts of our beautiful home.
轉到我們美麗家園的附近
Pay up.
錢拿來
Any prospects?
看上誰了嗎
Well, since you asked, yeah, there's this one guy.
既然你問起,好吧,是有一個
I mean, we've only been messaging so far,
目前我們還只是通過消息聊天
but I think I like him.
但我覺得自己挺喜歡他的
Like, really like him.
不是,是非常喜歡
So what's the problem?
有什么問題嗎
Oh, I don't know.
沒什么
Might have left a few things out of the old profile.
就是以前的個人檔案一直忘了更新
For example, what's got two thumbs
比如說,什么東西有兩個拇指
and drinks blood to survive?
還需要飲血為生
Oh, right. This guy.
對了,就是這家伙
What the hell is wrong with you people?
你們這些人是有什么毛病
We didn't do anything.
我們什么都沒做
This is nothing your kind hasn't done to us.
這種事你們以前對我們做得多了
Learn your history.
好好看看歷史書吧
I don't know who the hell you are.
我不知道你是誰
We had a deal.
但我們有過約定
Vampires stay out of the quarter,
只要吸血鬼不踏入法屬區
everybody's cool.
大家就相安無事
That's not good enough anymore.
這個約定已經不適用了
Oh, yeah? Says who? You,
是嗎,誰說的,你嗎
Or that witch you all answer to now.
還是如今你們聽命的那個女巫
Lenore, right?
麗諾爾,對吧
Never thought I'd see the day
我從沒想過會見到這一天
proud werewolves on a witch's leash.
驕傲的狼人居然成為女巫的走狗
I hope those rings you're wearing are worth it.
希望你們手上的戒指值得你們這么做吧
No!
不
That's enough.
好了
Your privileges here have been revoked
你們在這里的特權已經被取消
permanently.
永久性的
So when we come back, you need to be gone
別讓我們再在這見到你們
because next time I won't call them off.
下一次我可不會制止他們了
Consider this a warning, Marcel.
就當這是次警告,馬塞爾
It's the only one you're gonna get.
這是你唯一的機會
This is a city of death.
這是座死亡之城
Fires, floods,
烈火,洪水
to say nothing of the violence we do to each other.
遠比不上我們互相所帶來的暴力
We may laissez les bon temps rouler,
我們或許今朝有酒今朝醉
but really we've turned life into one big party
但我們將生活變成一場狂歡
to distract ourselves from a single unavoidable truth.
只為了逃避唯一不可避免的事實
We're all going to die.
我們終將一死
Is that what you're afraid of?
你害怕的是這個嗎
Who says I'm afraid of anything?
誰說我害怕了
Cami, we've been meeting like this for weeks now,
卡米,我們已經見面好幾周了
and you're still dodging my questions.
可你還在逃避我的問題
Now how do you expect your patients
如果你自己都做不到坦誠
to open up to you when you won't open up yourself?
又如何能要求你的病人這樣做呢
I'm open.
我很坦誠
What do you want me to be open about
你想要我跟你談什么
My dead uncle, my dead brother?
我死去的叔叔,還是弟弟
How about the living?
不如談談活著的人
I mean, you're highly intelligent,
你聰穎過人
you are charming, and you're beautiful.
充滿魅力,還美艷動人
I mean, surely you must have friends,
你一定有不少朋友
boyfriends.
男朋友
You really mean to tell me that there's no one
難道你真的要告訴我他們中
that warrants discussion here.
沒有一個值得你談起嗎
I'm attracted to the wrong kind of guy.
我總被錯誤的人吸引
I know. Tale as old as time.
我知道,很老土的故事吧
Well, Cami, that's your tale,
卡米,這是你的故事
and part of the therapeutic process
復述自己的故事就是一種
is in the telling of it.
有效的治療方法
There was this one guy.
有一個男人
Smart, loyal, abs for days,
聰明,忠誠,腹肌簡直迷死人
But I was his rebound girl,
但說實話
if I'm gonna be honest with myself.
他只是在利用我走出情傷
And he was also...
而且他
well, unique in ways
在某些方面十分獨特
that mean I should probably stay away from him.
這意味著我最好該對他敬而遠之
Unique?
獨特
Just trust me on this one.
信我一句吧
We're not compatible.
我們毫無共同之處
Now you said one guy.
你說有一個
Am I to assume that there are more?
意思是還有其他人嗎
There was this other guy.
是還有另一個人
Also unique.
也很獨特
I mean, nothing ever happened between us.
我們之間其實并未發生什么
He just got under my skin, I guess.
他就是能讓我生氣
Manipulative mother, abusive father,
控制欲強的母親,兇惡的父親
and under all that
而在他所有的
anger and mistrust and cruelty,
憤怒,猜忌,殘忍之下
there was goodness in him,
卻還隱藏著善良
and no matter how much I tried,
而且不管我怎么努力
I couldn't pretend it wasn't there.
我就是沒法忽略
You cared for him.
你很在乎他
You wanted to save him.
你想要拯救他
So... what happened?
后來發生什么事了
Some people don't want to be saved.
有些人就是不愿意被拯救
Brother! Niklaus!
哥哥,尼克勞斯
You do realize that literally everyone here
你知道這里的每個人的
has supernatural hearing, right?
聽覺都超乎常人對吧
Where is my brother?
我弟弟呢
Oh, I'll just I'll check his calendar.
我馬上,馬上就查一下他的日程表
Wait. No. Not his wife, so...
等等,抱歉,我不是他妻子呢
Hayley, this city is under siege
海莉,這個城市正被
by an army of beasts following
一群聽命于我那個
my deranged mother's every command.
瘋母親的野獸包圍著
Now considering it was your people
既然剛剛和我的種族
who just declared war on my kind,
開戰的是你的人
perhaps now's not the best time
也許現在不是你該
for your particular brand of sass.
跟我頂嘴的時候
Klaus left a while ago.
克勞斯已經走了一會兒了
If you want to find him, I can't help you.
你想找他我沒辦法幫你
If only there was a magical device
要是有什么神奇的東西
that people use to call people.
能用來和別人通話就好了
I don't know. I'm out of ideas.
我不知道,除此之外我別無他法了
Good luck.
祝好運
Oh, one more thing, Elijah.
對了,還有一件事,以利亞
Those beasts that you're referring to,
你剛才提到的那些野獸
they be under Esther's control,
也許他們現在是聽命于埃絲特
but like you said, they're my people,
但你也說了,他們是我的人
so if you hurt them,
所以如果你敢傷害他們
your bitch mother Will be the least of your problems.
你的討厭媽媽就不是你面對的最大問題了
Finally, you pick up your phone.
你終于接電話了
I've been trying to get ahold of you for days.
我都找了你好多天了
Way to leave a girl hanging.
你真是會吊人胃口啊
I know. I should have called you back.
我知道,我該回電的
I didn't want you to worry.
我是不想讓你擔心我
I just...
我只是
things are complicated.
事情很復雜
Yeah, well, word on the streets
是嗎,有人說
and by streets, I mean Josh
這個人,就是喬什
is that you've gone totally M.I.A.
你突然就失蹤了
Seriously, are you ok? Where are you?
說真的,你沒事吧,你現在在哪
I'm fine. I'll be back soon, I promise,
我沒事,我很快就回去,我保證
and and thanks for calling.
還有,謝謝你打給我
It's good to hear your voice.
聽到你的聲音真的很高興
Davina? Davina?
達維娜,達維娜
Well, that was rather rude.
這簡直沒禮貌
Well, it's a pleasure to see you, too, Camille.
我也很高興見到你,卡米爾
Don't don't do that crooked smile thing, ok?
不要,不要那樣邪邪的沖我笑
I haven't seen you for months,
我都幾個月沒見你了
and now you're appearing out of the blue?
然后你現在就這么突然出現
What do you want?
你想要什么
I have a rather long list of people
我有事需要找來
I need to track down and deal with,
談談的人不少呢
and at the top of that list is a certain runaway witch.
首先就是某個逃跑的小女巫
Maybe she doesn't want to be found.
也許她不是很想見你呢
And for good reason.
我很理解
Had I magically resurrected
如果是我神奇的讓我的天敵
the insane vampirehunting father of my sworn enemy,
那個瘋狂的吸血鬼獵人父親復活了
I'd be hiding, too.
我也會選擇躲起來
Wait. What?
等等,你說什么
Oh, haven't you heard?
你還不知道啊
Mikael the destroyer back from the dead,
破壞神邁克爾死而復生了
and by all accounts under the complete control
而且現在完全在你那個小女巫朋友
of your little friend Davina.
達維娜的控制下
Well, you heard her clearly.
你也聽見她的話了
She didn't say where she was.
她沒告訴我她在哪
Oh, on the contrary, luv.
正相反,親愛的
You just had to know how to listen.
你只是需要知道該怎么聽
For instance, I heard cicadas,
比如說,我聽到了蟬鳴
and I heard terns,
聽到了燕鷗
but the real giveaway was the church bells.
但真正暴露她的是教堂的鐘聲
Did you know Davina's family
你知道達維娜的家族
owns a little cabin in Terrebonne parish?
在泰勒博恩教區有個小木屋嗎
It's been abandoned for years,
那里已經荒廢多年了
but a brief glimpse at a map shows
掃一眼地圖就知道
it's just a mile from the loveliest little chapel.
那小屋離一個小教堂不過1.5公里遠
So what's the plan?
你想怎么做
Well, the way I see it,
在我看來
if Davina wants to use Mikael to kill me,
如果達維娜想利用邁克爾殺掉我
we just have two options.
我們只有兩個選擇
One, you reason with her.
一,你跟她講道理
Two...
二
I don't think you'd like two very much.
我覺得你不會太喜歡第二種選擇
Fine. Let's go.
好吧,我們走
Kol, concentrate.
科爾,集中精力
Unless of course you've finally heard
除非是失蹤的達維娜?克萊爾
from our missing Davina Claire.
終于有消息了
Well, it's only a matter of time.
那是遲早的事
I mean, look at this face.
看看我這帥氣的臉
How long can she possibly resist?
她還能抵抗多久
Given your progress, I'd say indefinitely.
就你這進度,我看不一定
No matter.
沒關系
I'll find her.
我會找到她
Now focus.
集中精力
Conjure her in your mind.
在腦海里召喚她
Clever girl.
聰明的孩子
She's somehow blocked our locator spells.
她阻擋了我的定位咒
Not entirely my fault then.
那就不完全是我的錯了
Considering your sole task was keeping track of a teenager,
鑒于你的任務就是追蹤一個小女生
you might want to draw a little less attention
你還是少丟人現眼
to your absolute failure to do so.
讓別人注意到你的一敗涂地
You're one to talk about your failure.
你才是一敗涂地的那一個吧
You got that human girl to bare her soul to you yet,
你已經讓那個人類女孩對你坦白了嗎
or are you too busy playing captain to a pack
還是說你整天只知道
of mangy dogs to have any success
當一群臟狗的領導
as a fake head shrinker?
成功扮演頭號畏縮者
You know what your problem is, Kol?
你知道你的問題是什么嗎,科爾
Oh, I would love to Boys!
我還真想知道,孩子們
Now if I'm right,
如果我的猜測無誤
Davina has the white oak stake.
白櫟木樁在達維娜手上
Find the girl, Kol, and get it back.
找到她,科爾,把木樁拿回來
You don't look so good.
你看起來不怎么好
Those bites?
那些咬痕
Werewolf venom is to be purged by force,
狼人毒液要用蠻力逼出來
not acquiesced to.
而不是聽之任之
And what is that, like, a viking bumper sticker?
那是什么,維京人的保險桿貼紙之類的嗎
Exactly how much longer are we gonna be hiding here like cowards?
我們到底還要躲在這里多久,像個懦夫一樣
Elijah saw you.
以利亞看見你了
If he knows you're here, then Klaus does, too,
要是他知道你回來了,那克勞斯也就知道了
So I'm sorry, but until I unlink him from my friends,
所以不好意思,在我解開他和我朋友的聯系之前
you're stuck here with me.
你就跟我呆在這里
Confrontation is inevitable, child.
交戰無可避免,孩子
Your fear will prove to be our greatest disadvantage.
你的恐懼會是我們最大的劣勢
I'm not afraid.
我不怕
Well, you should be.
你應該害怕
You are weak.
你很弱
But I'm still in charge.
但一切還是我說了算
By the way,
順便說一下
I spelled it while you were purging.
你清除毒液的時候我給它施了咒
It won't fall off again.
它再也不會掉了
Ah, yes. Your magic.
真好,你的巫術
How well did that serve you
狼人攻擊你的時候
when the wolves attacked, hmm?
起了多大作用呢
Magic can only ever fight half your battles.
在戰斗中,巫術并不能完全幫助你
Remember that.
記住這一點
Ok. Fine.
那好
You're so tough, teach me.
既然你這么強壯,那你教我
Teach you what?
教你什么
How to be strong.
如何變得強壯
We don't want to run.
我們不想逃跑
Look. I know, and I respect that.
我知道,我也尊敬你的想法
But believe me, there's a big difference
但相信我,有抗戰的決心
between wanting to fight and knowing how to win.
絕不等于有必勝的信心
So show us.
那就讓我們見識一下啊
You've kicked their ass before.
你以前打敗過他們
I'm guessing you didn't do it alone.
我想你不是單打獨斗
Um, yeah.
那個
Not that I don't dig the whole "Karate kid" vibe
我不是想要破壞現在這種
that we got going on here,
"功夫夢"的熱血氛圍
but how are we supposed to learn to defend ourselves
只是我們要怎么在一天之內
from an army of superwolves in, like, one day?
學會如何抵抗一支超級狼人大軍
Lesson one.
第一課
Always be on your guard.
時刻保持警惕
Well, I trust our message was wellreceived.
我想我們的消息傳達得很好
Loud and clear. Those vampires should be gone by tomorrow.
非常清楚,明天之前吸血鬼就會消失了
In my experience,
就我的經驗來看
one can never be too careful with these creatures,
對付這些東西,小心駛得萬年船
So we'll greet them with superior numbers.
所以我們用人數優勢去會會他們
Would you bring the recruits, please sir?
請把新兵帶過來
Oliver, Aiden, I have a task for you.
奧利弗,艾登,有個任務交給你們
What's going on here?
這是怎么回事
Tonight is luna sanguineus, a blood moon.
今晚是血月夜,血紅月亮
Now 1,000 years ago,
1000年以前
your people marked this celestial event with a rite of passage,
狼人通過儀式來紀念這一天文事件
electing not to shrink from their nature
決心不再逃避天性
but to embrace it
而是欣然接受
with pride by slaying a human being
縱情屠殺人類
and activating their curse.
激活詛咒
Tonight as unturned wolves,
今夜,作為未被轉化的狼人
you will kill with the singular purpose
你們殺人的唯一目的
of unleashing that warrior that lives within you.
就是釋放你們體內的戰士
They're just a bunch of kids.
他們只是一群孩子
Aiden, we can no longer afford
艾登,我們再也不能
to hide our children from the horrors of war.
讓我們的孩子遠離這場可怕的戰爭了
From now on, your either with us,
從現在起,你要么和我們一起
or you're against us.
要么就是我們的敵人
Come with me.
跟我來
What's that?
那是什么
The crest of our clan,
我們氏族的頂飾
a reminder that we always carry
在戰斗前
the honor of our ancestors
提醒著我們
before we go to battle.
肩負先祖的榮耀
I wasn't ready.
我還沒準備好
First lesson,
第一課
always be on your guard.
時刻保持警惕
It's heavy.
好重
I was half your age the first time
我父親第一次交給我這玩意時
my father gave me the staff.
我只有你一半大
I would have torn every muscle
我寧愿撕裂每一塊肌肉
rather than let him see me strain,
也不愿讓他看我受傷
and had I...
我有沒有
He would have corrected me.
他本可以糾正我
No offense, but your dad sounds like a jerkwad.
無意冒犯,但聽起來你爸是個混蛋
Mothers love their children.
母親愛孩子
Fathers make them strong.
父親讓他們變得強壯
My mother tried to sacrifice me,
我母親試圖獻祭我
and my dad took off when I was born,
我父親在我剛出生時就走了
so...
所以
You're anticipating.
你提前做出了準備動作
Do not let me see your move before you make it.
不要讓我在你動之前就洞察你的舉動
Get up.
起來
I can't.
起不來
I hurt my ankle.
我傷了腳踝
The ability to endure pain is the warrior's true weapon.
忍耐痛苦是一名戰士真正的武器
Master that,
學會這點
and nothing holds power over you.
就沒什么人能夠支配你了
Now on your feet.
現在,站起來
I said...
我說
on...
站
your...
起
feet.
來
Good.
很好
Perhaps you've actually learned something today.
也許你今天真的學到了點什么
"Wait in the car, you said.
你說,在車里等我
"I'll be right back," You said.
你說,我馬上回來
Did I not sufficiently explain to you
難道我沒有向你充分解釋
the urgency of this endeavor?
這事的緊急性嗎
You're the one who hijacked my afternoon to drag me along
是你霸占了我整個下午,把我拖進
to this revenge fantasy of yours.
你的復仇幻想里
Excuse me if I need a drink to take off the edge
請原諒我在殺戮開始前需要喝一杯
before the killing begins.
保持冷靜
So that's your plan, is it?
這就是你的計劃吧
Ply me with alcohol and then prattle on
給我灌點酒,然后喋喋不休
until I'm convinced Davina and Mikael alone to plot my death?
直到我相信達維娜和邁克爾獨自密謀殺死我
No. My plan is to listen.
不,我的計劃是傾聽
Come on, Klaus. You could have eavesdropped on that phone call
克勞斯,你本可以偷聽那通電話
and vanished before I even knew you were there,
在我知道你在那之前就消失不見
so let's just get to the part you
所以我們直接切入正題
you really want me to play
你真正想讓我做的事情
Therapist, stenographer, drinking buddy.
治療師,速記員,酒友
call it whatever you want.
你想怎么說隨便你
I know why I'm here.
我知道我為什么在這里
To give you the one thing you've never had,
給你唯一一件你從沒得到過的事情
someone to hear your side.
有人在你身旁傾聽
So...
那么
You want to kill your father.
你想要殺死你父親
Fine. Let's talk.
好吧,我們來聊聊
Um, I'm sorry. I know I haven't called in a while.
抱歉,我知道我有一陣子沒給你打電話了
Don't be silly, luv. Are you all right?
別傻了,親愛的,你還好嗎
Where are you?
你在哪呢
Um, I'll text you the address
我把地址發你
and maybe a list of things you can bring me.
也許還有一堆你能帶給我的東西
All right. I'll be right there.
好的,我會去
As a devout feminist,
作為支持男女平等的人
I refuse to say that you hit like a girl.
我很不想說你出拳像個女人
So let's try this again, shall we?
再來一次,好嗎
Tell me again why I don't get to be outside with everybody else,
再跟我說一次為什么我不能和其他人一起在外面
you know, with the nice teacher.
你知道,有個好老師
You are my responsibility.
你是我的責任
Says the feminist.
出自支持男女平等的人之口
Fighting is rhythm. There is a music,
打斗就像是韻律,有樂曲
there is a meter, there is a pattern.
有韻律,有模式
Let that rhythm beat within you.
帶著這樣的旋律出拳
Again.
再來一次
Legato.
連奏
Ostinato.
固定音型
Crescendo.
漸增
And then once you've established your cadence...
一旦確定了自己的節奏
You change the key.
變調
Very nice.
很好
Now the head or the heart?
現在,是頭還是心臟
None of this means anything if you cannot make the kill.
如果你不能殺人,這一切都沒有意義
What if I can't do it?
如果我做不到呢
You will
為了生存
to survive.
你會做到的
Now the head or the heart?
現在,是頭還是心臟
Elijah.
以利亞
We need to talk.
我們得談談
We're not here for a fight.
我們不是來打架的
Just hear him out.
聽他說完
Speak.
說吧
I suggest you be succinct.
我建議你簡潔點說
Please. I need your help.
拜托,我需要你的幫助
The witch wants soldiers.
女巫想要士兵
So now it's either join up or pay the price.
現在要么加入要么付出代價
I've known my brother Finn to be merciless.
我知道我的兄弟芬恩殘忍無情
I'll admit this exceeds even my expectations.
我得承認這超出了我的期望
They're just kids.
他們只是孩子
Marcel, you know the quarter like the back of your hand
馬塞爾,你對法屬區了如指掌
if anyone can get them out of here, it's you.
如果說有誰能把他們救出來,那只有你
And take them where?
把他們帶去哪里
There are still wolves deep in the bayou,
河口深處還是有狼人
ones that didn't take a ring.
他們沒有戒指
They can look after them.
他們可以照顧他們
The ones who never sold out, you mean.
你是說從沒被出賣的
If you want to look at it like that, that's fine.
如果你想這么看,那么好吧
We did what we had to do.
我們做了該做的
You wolves have been fighting us for decades.
數十年來,你們狼人一直和我們作對
Why trust us now?
現在為什么相信我們
One of the recruits is my little brother.
有一名新兵是我的弟弟
There's no way I'm sending him to war.
我絕對不會把他送去參戰
Tell us what you need.
告訴我們你需要什么
My mother's intentions are far less savage than my father's.
我父親的意圖比我母親的要殘忍得多
She'd prefer to place us all in new bodies,
她想要把我們換入新的身體
there by reuniting our family in some bizarre coven
將我們一家人重聚不正常的女巫
of extremely dysfunctional witches.
組成的奇怪女巫族群里
So, what, are you just gonna kill her, too?
怎樣,你也要殺了她嗎
If only I could, but therein lies my predicament.
要是我可以的話,但這就是麻煩的問題
If I kill her, she'll just jump into another body,
如果我殺了她,她會跳到另一個人的身體
and if I somehow manage to thwart that nasty little inconvenience,
如果我恰好能解決掉這個煩人的小麻煩
she'll rejoin the bloody witch ancestors
她可以再次加入該死的女巫祖先
and haunt me from beyond.
從另一邊追殺我
Right now, Mikael has the white oak stake.
現在,邁克爾擁有白橡木樁
He needs to die first.
他得先死
And how are you gonna do that unarmed?
你赤手空拳怎么做到
I've taken precautions.
我早已未雨綢繆
Oh, goodie. Papa Tunde's mystical knife of ludicrous torment.
好吧,圖德圣父會帶來痛苦的神秘匕首
Glad that's still around.
這還在真好啊
You know my parents dedicated their lives
你知道我的父母這一生都專注于
to making me feel weak and afraid.
讓我變得軟弱和害怕
I've killed them once already.
我曾經殺過他們一次
I can do it again.
我可以再做一次
Klaus, wait.
克勞斯,等等
I get it.
我明白
The hurt your parents have inflicted on you for a thousand years,
你父母給你帶來的痛苦持續了一千年
I understand what you are fighting against,
我明白你要反抗什么
but the real question is
但真正的問題是
what are you fighting for?
你為什么要這么做
Ask me to dance.
請我跳舞
You want to dance?
你想要跳舞
No. I never want to dance.
不,我從不想跳舞
I'm actually really bad at it,
我非常不擅長跳舞
but I'm trying to make a point.
但我在試圖表達我的觀點
There's more to life than the pain that they made you feel.
生活里除了他們給你造成的痛苦,還有更多感受
A cold beer,
冰啤酒
a slow song,
一首慢歌
a good friend.
一個好朋友
There are good things, Klaus.
生活里有美好的事情,克勞斯
And you need to see that, too.
你得看到這一切
There's no real peace in revenge.
復仇里沒有真正的平靜
Yeah. I've read about this.
是的,我之前看到過
I've never actually seen it firsthand.
我還從沒親眼見過呢
It appears someone has knocked you
好像是有人真的把你揍到(弄暈)
head over heels quite literally,
頭朝下腳朝天
and I thought I'd have that honor.
我原本以為會是我呢
Ugh! It smells like
聞起來像是
The wrong end of something quite dead, yeah.
某種死了的物體,是的
It's just a little something I picked up
這是我從烏干達薩滿巫師
from a shaman bloke in Uganda.
那里得到的一些東西
There we go.
好了
The pain's just
疼痛感
It's magic, right, it's not a miracle.
這是魔法沒錯,但這不是奇跡
It's quite a spell you've got going here.
你練習的咒語很了不起
I mean, not to pry, but I figured you had your secrets
不是想窺探,但我想你有你的秘密
after our last date ended in a werewolf bar brawl.
因為我們上次約會最后變成了狼人打斗
Yeah. I'm sorry about that.
是的,抱歉
That's right. I never really liked dull girls anyway.
沒關系,反正我也從來不喜歡無趣的女生
That said, what exactly is going on here?
即便如此,現在到底是怎么回事
You're still not the trusting sort.
你還是不信任我
Do you trust me?
你信任我嗎
Are you slicked?
你很聰明嗎
Those sad eyes might fool some people but not me.
那雙憂傷的眼睛也許能騙得了別人但騙不了我
I know what you're after.
我知道你的目的
You've got a lecherous heart Davina Claire.
維娜?克萊爾,你有一顆好色的心
I won't be used, not for my body
我不會被利用,不管是為了我的身體
nor my medicinal herbs.
還是我的草藥
We can hold hands, that's it.
我們可以牽手,僅此而已
Whatever it is you're up to,
到何種程度由你決定
Well, you can tell me when you're good and ready.
等你準備好時再告訴我
Now the kids are being held in the city of the dead
在我們帶孩子們穿過圣安妮教堂之前
until we bring them through the quarter to St. Anne's Church.
他們會被控制在死亡之城中
Now meanwhile, Vincent is holding a meeting
在這期間文森特將會和一群知情人
with a few humans in the know,
進行一次談話
the ones who have been reluctant
這些人一直都不愿意
to fall in line with his new leadership.
臣服于他的領導
He's going to use the children to kill any opposition.
他將會利用這群孩子消滅他的反對派
Activate their curse, send a message
解封他們的詛咒,給想與他作對的人
to anyone who's thinking about going against him.
送去一點點警告
It's two birds, one bloodbath.
真是一石二鳥
Ok. So we'll hit them while the kids are on the move.
我們在孩子們逃跑時襲擊他們
Aiden, make certain you and Oliver escort the children.
艾登,就由你和奧利弗護送孩子
We'll handle the rest.
我們處理剩下的事情
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等,等等
Esther and her psycho son are already giving me the stinkeye.
埃絲特和她的神經病兒子已經看我不順眼
These kids go missing on my watch, I'm as good as dead.
這些孩子在我看管之下失蹤,我將必死無疑
You wanted to help your people and make amends for the past.
你想要幫助你的人并為過去的事情贖罪
This is your chance.
這就是你的機會
What have we here,
看看我們發現了什么
a liar and a thief?
一個騙子小偷
I'm just looking about.
我只是到處看看
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right here!
馬上給我一個不殺你的充足理由
The bracelet the witch uses to control you.
那個女巫用來控制你的手鏈
I'm a witch.
我是一名巫師
I know the magic to turn it off.
我知道解除控制你的咒語
You'll be free to do whatever you want,
你就可以自由地去做你想做的事情
provided you promise not to harm me.
但條件是你保證不傷害我
I take it we have a deal.
我想我們就這么說定了
Watch it.
當心點
You take the kids.
你來帶這些孩子
Split up and find them!
分頭去找他們
Listen up, listen up. We got to go.
聽著,聽著, 我們得走了
Don't ask questions. Just move.
別問,只管走
Come on. Go, go.
趕快,走,走
Ollie, this way.
奧利,走這邊
Come on, come on.
趕快,趕快
Go ahead.
進去
It's a passageway from the prohibition days.
這是禁酒時期留下來的通道
It'll take us pretty much anywhere we want to go.
它幾乎可以帶我們到任何地方
Where are they?
他們在哪兒
They should be right behind me.
他們應該就在我后面
Any minute now.
隨時可能出現
Hey. Where's Marcel?
馬塞爾去哪兒了
Oh, he's getting the getaway car.
他去準備逃脫用的車了
Hey, bigmouths. Shut it.
大嘴巴,別說話
There are werewolves everywhere.
到處都有狼人
Here we go. About time.
來了,時間剛剛好
Don't bother trying to run.
別想著跑
We've got you surrounded.
我們已經把你們團團圍住
What, you don't think that
什么,你們不會真以為
we would be dumb enough to bring them here, do you?
我們會傻到把他們帶過來吧,是嗎
Yes. I do apologize for any inconvenience.
我為給你帶來的不便道歉
The little ones you seek are elsewhere,
你們要找的小家伙些在別的地方
which I suppose leaves you here with me.
因此我覺得我應該留下來等你們
You're the ones that don't seem to understand.
你們才是搞不懂狀況的人
We're not looking for the kids.
我們不是在找那群孩子
The witch wants you.
女巫要的人是你
You listen to me very carefully.
你給我聽好
I told a good friend I'd do my very best
我答應了我的一個好朋友
to spare the lives of her people.
我會不遺余力地去保護她的人
You leave right now,
你們要是馬上離開
I will honor that.
我將感激不盡
Stay,
不走
and the situation becomes irrefutably awkward.
情況將毫無懸念地變得尷尬
Very well.
非常好
You should probably leave.
或許你該離開了
Either I'm in, or I'm out, right?
要么我加入,要么退出,對吧
Let's go. Move.
趕快走,走
Nick.
尼克
Aiden, you made it.
艾登,你做到了
Of course I did.
當然我做到了
Told you I'd be here, didn't I?
告訴過你我會來的,對嗎
Go.
走
Thank you, both of you.
謝謝你,你們兩個
No problem.
不客氣
We're all fighting for the same thing, you know?
我們也會為同樣的事情不顧一切
Just trying to protect he ones that we love.
只是盡力去保護我們所愛的人
Well, I guess that's all they got.
我想他們也就只有這點能耐
So it would seem.
感覺的確如此
Actually, I'm just getting started.
事實上,我才剛剛開始
Perhaps your next body will last a little longer
也許你下一個替身會比這個替身
than this one, brother.
活得更久一點,弟弟
You phone is chockfull of texts.
你的手機塞滿了短信
Who'swho's Cami?
卡米是誰
Come with me now.
跟我來
Enough games, Davina!
別玩了,達維娜
Send out my father.
把我父親交出來
Let's finish this.
我們來做個了斷
Release me, or I will kill you right now!
放了我,要不然我現在就殺了你
Davina!
達維娜
Is this not what you brought him for?
你把他帶過來不就是這個目的嗎
I'm not afraid!
我才不害怕
Hello...boy.
你好啊,孩子
You seem rather impatient.
你看起來好不耐心啊
Are you so eager to meet your end?
你就這么急著了斷自己嗎
I'm only eager to stand over
我只是迫不及待想要
your burning corpse again.
再站著看你的尸體燃燒
Only this time, I intend to enjoy it more.
而這一次,我打算更加享受
I've traveled
為了這一刻
all the way back from hell for this moment.
我才從地獄中重生
Well, then I'd hate to keep you waiting.
那我討厭讓你等著
Where is she?
她在哪
If something happened to her, Klaus, I swear to god!
她絕對出事了,克勞斯
Davina's fine. She'll wake with a spectacular headache,
達維娜沒事,她醒來只會無比頭疼
but given her intentions for me,
但鑒于她對我的企圖
she should count herself lucky.
她應該算自己很幸運了
Of course if you drop dead of a heart attack,
當然如果你突發心臟病死了
I may have to kill her on general principle.
那基于原則,我可能必須殺了她
You're the one who ditched me at the bar.
是你把我扔在酒吧的
I had to hitchhike
我得去蹭車
and then run on the back roads of the bayou!
還得在河口后面的路上狂奔
Well, your perseverance is duly is noted.
那你的堅持不懈真是值得銘記
Oh, shut up.
閉嘴吧
I am so mad at you, I can hardly speak,
我可生氣了,我都失語了
but I am here, and it is to tell you
但我還是來了,來告訴你
Not to bargain with you and not to shame you
不是和你來討價還價,也不是來羞辱你
but to tell you under no circumstances will you hurt that girl,
只是來告訴你絕不能傷害那個女孩
do you understand me?
你明白嗎
You have my word.
我向你保證
Is that Mikael?
那是邁克爾嗎
Is he...
他...
He's still alive and in complete and utter agony.
他還活著,還在垂死掙扎
I decided to take your advice
我決定聽取你的意見
and keep him that way.
就讓他這樣活著
Didn't think you were gonna show.
沒想到你會來
Didn't think you were a vampire.
沒想到你是個吸血鬼
Ditto on the whole leader of a werewolf army thing.
也沒想到你是狼人大軍的首領
P.S.
另外
These pictures don't really do you justice.
那些照片不能真實評價你
You're way hotter in person,
你是個極其火熱的人
you know, when you're not murdering people.
當你不殺人的時候
You know, I shouldn't have come.
我不應該來的
Yeah...
是啊
But you did.
但你來了
Why?
為什么
I guess I hoped seeing you
我想我希望見你
might make me feel a little less
是因為你能讓我感覺少一點...
I don't know
我不知道
alone.
孤獨
Ok. Look.
你瞧
Maybe for tonight,
也許今晚
we could pretend things are different.
我們可以假裝一切都不同
I'm not a vampire, you're not a wolf,
我不是吸血鬼,你也不是狼人
the city isn't about to implode.
這個城市也沒有崩潰
We could just
我們可以就...
I don't know
我也不知道
be ourselves.
就做我們自己
I'd like that.
我很愿意
Well, we did it.
我們做到了
I never thought I'd see the day when "We" Meant us.
我以為再也見不到"我們"是指我們的那天了
Well, you're a vampire now.
你現在是個吸血鬼了
First rule is never say never
第一原則就是永遠別說永遠
because never ain't that long,
因為永遠沒有那么久
and what we did today,
我們今晚做的事
it was the right thing,
都是對的
But, you know, it's gonna make things worse
但你要知道,這可能讓你我族人
between your people and mine.
之間的關系更差
There's a life lesson for you, baby vamp.
小吸血鬼,有一人生課要教給你
It always gets worse before it gets better.
好事多磨
We left Elijah out there.
我們把以利亞留在那了
Look. I worry about a lot of things where Elijah's concerned,
瞧,我也很擔心以利亞關心的事情
but trust me.
但相信我
He can take care of himself.
他能照顧好他自己
What do you want?
你想要干什么
I only want us to be a family again, Elijah,
我只是想讓我們再成為家人,以利亞
but I'm so sorry.
但我很抱歉
In order for that to happen,
為了保證一切順利
you must be purified.
你必須要被凈化