How is he?
他情況怎樣?
He's getting weaker. What you did yesterday hasn't worked. We have to ask Gaius for his help.
越來越虛弱了。你昨天的治療沒奏效。我們必須請蓋尤斯幫忙。
After all you've done, you can't give up now. Please! If he doesn't receive treatment, he'll die. OK.
你做了這么多,不能現在打退堂鼓。求你了!如果不立刻治療,他會沒命的。 好吧 .
The search for this Druid boy is becoming a real nuisance.
搜捕德魯伊男孩的事越來越討厭了。
With all the extra security around the castle, it's taking me twice as long to do my round. Is that everything?
王宮周圍加強了警戒害我巡視一輪要多花一倍時間。就這些嗎?
Morgana's hiding the Druid boy in her chambers.
莫嘉娜把那德魯伊男孩藏在她房間里。
When you say that Morgana's hiding the Druid boy, I take it that means you're helping her? Sort of.
你說是莫嘉娜窩藏了孩子,我看你也沒閑著吧? 算是吧。
Merlin, you promised me that you wouldn't get involved.
梅林,你答應我不卷進去的。
I know. I'm sorry. I had no choice.
我知道。對不起。我沒有辦法。
Every guard in Camelot is searching for this boy, and you're harbouring him under their very noses.
全甘美洛每個衛兵都在追捕那孩子,你居然把他藏在他們鼻子底下。
Can't you see how dangerous that is? What were you thinking of?
你不知道風險嗎?你在想什么?
Was I supposed to hand him over to the guards to be executed?
我該把他交給衛兵白白受死?
You think you can save this boy? What happens if you've got caught? Who's going to save you?
你以為你能救他?你被抓了怎么辦?誰來救你呢?
You're saying it's wrong to harbour a young magician?
你是說藏匿一個小魔法師是錯的?