日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 美劇《美少女的謊言》 > 美少女的謊言第一季 > 正文

美少女的謊言第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第1集 艾莉森失蹤被殺

來源:可可英語 編輯:Alisa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

It's bad, huh?

這樣做很不好,是吧
What happened?
燈怎么滅了
It must be the storm.
肯定是受雷雨天氣影響
Something's out there.
外面有東西
Guys.
姑娘們
Gotcha!
嚇到你們啦
That's so not funny, Alison!
這可一點都不好玩,艾莉森
I thought it was hilarious, girls.
我覺得可好玩了,姑娘們
Ali, did you download the new Beyonce?
艾莉,你下碧昂絲最新專輯了嗎
Not yet.
還沒呢
I'm loving her new video.
我大愛她最新的MV
Maybe a little too much, Em.
喜歡得有點過頭了吧,艾米
Your turn. Go on.
該你了,繼續
Careful, Aria.
悠著點兒,艾瑞亞
Take too much, and you'll tell us all your secrets.
喝太多可能會不經意泄露你的小秘密
Friends share secrets.
朋友就該分享秘密
That's what keeps us close.
分享秘密會讓我們更加親密
Drink up.
一飲而盡吧
Em.
Where's Ali and Spencer?
艾莉跟斯賓塞哪兒去了
We don't know.
我們也不知道
Ali?
艾莉
She's gone.
她不見了
What do you mean she's gone?
什么叫她不見了
I've looked everywhere for her.
我都找遍了
I think I heard her scream.
我好像聽見她的尖叫聲了
Aria, are you okay?
艾瑞亞,你沒事吧
It's weird to be home.
回家來感覺很奇怪
We were gone a year.
我們離開了一年
When you're 16, that's a long time.
那時候你才16歲,確實是很久了
I still think about her everyday.
我還是每天都想著她的事
Why don't you call your friends?
給好姐妹們打個電話吧
They don't know we're back from dad's sabbatical.
她們還不知道我們度假回來了
On the news, they're calling it
今天的新聞里寫著
the anniversary of Alison's disappearance,
艾莉森失蹤一周年紀念日
like it's a party or something.
說的好像這值得慶祝一樣
Why don't you give them a call?
給好姐妹們打個電話吧
You five were inseparable,
你們五個曾經形影不離
and those feelings don't just go away.
這種感情不會輕易消失的
I need a ride to lacrosse!
誰能送我去練長曲棍球
I'll take him.
我送他去
Got lacrosse today?
今天有長曲棍球訓練嗎
It's first tryouts,
第一輪選拔賽
and all my stuff's in about a hundred boxes.
但我的東西還在這一百個紙箱里呢
A hundred?
哪兒有一百個
You know what I mean.
反正你明白我的意思
Come on, let's go look in the garage.
來吧,咱去車庫找找
Come on.
來吧
Listen, I know coming back here
聽著,我知道回到這里
brings up a lot of memories.
勾起了你很多回憶
You okay?
你還好嗎
Dad, I'm still keeping your secret, okay?
爸爸,我還保守著你的秘密呢,行了嗎
I mean, are you okay with Alison?
我是說,你還想著艾莉森的事嗎
And they're running off to practice.
他們出發去訓練了
We are officially home.
我們算是正式回家了
Hey, what time am I picking you up?
我幾點來接你啊
Uh, six.
六點吧
Okay, I'm gonna grab some food.
行,我先去吃點東西
Can I get a cheeseburger, please?
給我一個芝士漢堡,謝謝
You got it.
馬上就來
You all right down there?
你還好嗎
I'm a bit jetlagged. I just got back from Europe.
我還沒倒過來時差,剛從歐洲回來
Where in Europe?
歐洲哪兒
Iceland.
冰島
I spent some time in Reykjavik
我在雷克雅維克(冰島首都)待過一段時間
before I went to Amsterdam.
那之前我去了阿姆斯特丹
It's a great city.
是座不錯的城市
So, do you go to Hollis?
你在赫里斯大學上學嗎
Just graduated.
剛畢業
I'm gonna start my first teaching job.
我要開始第一份工作了,當老師
Yeah, I think I'd like to teach.
那很好,我也想當老師
God, I love this song.
我愛死這首歌了
B26.
B碟的第26首
What's your major?
你是什么專業的
Uh, well, I'm leaning toward English.
我傾向于英語專業
That's what I'm teaching.
我就是教那個的
Well, and I write too, but...
我也寫作
So far, it's mostly personal.
但就是自己隨便寫寫,沒發表過
Just for me.
寫給自己看
I'm impressed.
真厲害
Why?
為什么這么說
Well, I tried writing.
我以前也嘗試過寫作
I didn't get very far.
但沒堅持下去
You're lucky.
你真幸運
If you're writing for yourself,
寫東西自娛自樂
it's pure passion.
這種單純的激情很好
Maybe you'd let me read something of yours.
我可以看看你的作品嗎
Yeah? You'd really want to?
是嗎,你真的想看嗎
Yeah.
當然
You're smart, you've traveled,
你這么聰明,又愛旅行
great taste in music.
對音樂的品味也不錯
Like to know more about you.
我想深入了解你
Yeah.
好吧
I'd like to know more about you too.
我也想深入了解了解你
Could I see the Pradas in the front?
能給我看看最新的普拉達墨鏡嗎
in the front
放在前排
I'll have to put some in the back.
我都放在后面了
But they're all maybes.
總有漏網之魚吧
Hey, is this me?
我看起來怎么樣
Or is it a little too much your mother?
不覺得有點老氣嗎
I am loving those glasses. How much?
我大愛這副墨鏡,多少錢
350.
三百五
I'll be right back.
我馬上回來
I cannot believe Spencer Hastings
難以置信斯賓塞·海斯汀
actually has time to shop.
居然有時間來購物
I mean, you're interning for the mayor,
你要給市長當助理
taking classes at Hollis, and redoing the barn.
要去赫里斯上課,要裝修那個儲物間
And in your leisure moments, you facebook and tweet.
空閑的時候,你還要搞校內和微博
You know me. I like to stay busy.
你懂的,我喜歡忙碌的生活
It's called a summer vacay, Spence.
這可是暑假,斯賓塞
You spent yours sunning and shopping.
對你來說,暑假就是曬日光浴和購物
Tweettweet.
我也上微博
Did you see the paper today?
你今天看報紙了嗎
Yeah.
看了
She's gone, but she's everywhere.
她失蹤了,但卻無處不在
I can't believe it's been a year.
真不敢相信都過了一年了
Do you remember what Ali said that night,
你還記得艾莉那晚說的話嗎
about our secrets keeping us close?
說秘密能讓彼此更親密什么的
I think it was the opposite.
我覺得恰恰相反
So! What's the occasion?
那么,你要買什么場合穿的衣服
Family dinner.
家庭聚會
We're meeting Melissa's fiance?
我們要見梅麗莎的未婚夫
Did Miss Perfect find a Mr. Perfect?
挑剔小姐找到夢中情人了嗎
He's a med student, so everyone's thrilled.
他是醫學系學生,所以大家都很興奮
Then that's not the right top.
那就不該選這件外套
You need to turn heads.
你得吸引住大家的目光
Away from Melissa? Please.
從梅麗莎那里搶風頭,得了吧
She doesn't always have to win.
她不需要總是贏家
See you around the playground.
回頭見
See you.
回頭見
Hey, miss!
嘿,小姐
You forgot your bag.
你忘拿包了
Thank you.
謝謝
I so thought you were busted.
我還以為你被捉了
Nice scarf. Nice glasses.
圍巾很漂亮,眼鏡也不錯
Later. See ya.
回見,再見
Good luck.
祝你好運
Hey.
等等
Look, it's the first day. I don't want to be late.
今天是開學第一天,我不想遲到
I love you, Aria. You know that, right?
我愛你,艾瑞亞,你知道的對吧
Yeah. I know.
當然知道
And you know that I love your mom.
那你也知道我愛你媽媽吧
Do you?
是嗎
I made a mistake, okay?
我犯了個錯誤
And I will be sorry about it for the rest of my life.
我會對此抱憾終身
I just hope that someday you'll be able to forgive me.
我只是希望有一天你會原諒我
I hope so too.
我也希望如此
Aria!
艾瑞亞
Hey, guys!
伙計們
Alison!
艾莉森
Hey! You hear Mona?
聽見夢娜叫我們了嗎
Hey, Aria! Maybe we should wait.
艾瑞亞,我們是不是要等等她
Hey, guys! My god.
伙計們,我的天吶
Is she ever gonna get a clue? What a loser.
她有自知之明嗎,真是個失敗的人
Come here.
過來
Hey, isn't that your dad's car?
那不是你爸爸的車嗎
Aria?
艾瑞亞
Emily.
艾米麗
When did you get back?
你什么時候回來的
Hey.
你好
Yesterday.
昨天
I almost didn't recognize you.
我差點認不出你了
I think the last time we saw each other,
記得我們最后一次見面時
You had a pink stripe in your hair.
你的頭發還是用粉紅色挑染的
Well, when your parents want you to be yourself
那時候是,但當爸媽要你做回自己的時候
And you don't know who you are...
你自己都不知道自己是誰了
You wore it well.
你以前那樣很好看
You should have called about this.
你應該打電話告訴我的
It's so weird just running into you here.
直接碰到你感覺好奇怪
Well, we've kind of lost touch, emily, remember?
我們有點失去聯系了,艾米麗,記得嗎
That's what we had to do.
我們不得不這么做
I saw a poster of Alison yesterday.
昨天我看見一張艾莉森的海報
It's awful.
感覺很難受
I mean, we all know she's dead, right?
我們都知道她已經死了,不是嗎
I just never heard anyone say it.
我只是從沒聽人說出來過
So, I hear the new teacher's really hot.
聽說新來的老師很帥
Is that Hanna?
那是漢娜嗎
She's the "It" Girl now.
她現在是時尚女孩了
And where there's Hanna, there's Mona.
哪里有漢娜,哪里就有夢娜
That's mona?
那是夢娜嗎
Can you believe it?
你能相信嗎
Wow. Talk about a makeover.
真是,徹底改變了
What's up with her?
她怎么了
You two fighting?
你們兩個吵架了
We didn't just fall out of touch with you, Aria.
我們不只是和你失去聯系了,艾瑞亞
We all fell out of touch with each other.
我們大家都不怎么聯系了
They're not so close anymore either.
她們也不那么親近了
So they're friendly, but not friends.
這么說她們只是友好,不是朋友
Holy crap.
不是真的吧
Sorry.
抱歉
Uh, I'm mr. Fitz, your new english teacher.
我叫費茲,你們的新英語老師
Alison?
艾莉森
I can't believe they sold the house.
我無法相信他們賣了房子
Just too many memories for the Dilaurentises.
只是那房子有太多迪勞倫提斯的回憶了
I can't even imagine.
我甚至無法想象
It's just so weird to think
一想到其他人住進
of other people living in Alison's house.
艾莉森的房子我就覺得很奇怪
I know, honey.
我知道,寶貝
Aria's back.
艾瑞亞回來了
Does she still have that pink hair?
她還留著那粉紅頭發嗎
No, mom, she doesn't.
不,媽,沒了
You know something? I never really understood that family.
知道嗎,我永遠不能理解那個家庭
Why would a mother let her daughter do something like that?
為什么一個母親會讓她女兒做那樣的事
Because they believe their kids are their equals,
因為他們認為孩子和他們是平等的
not their property.
而不是他們的財產
Honey, I don't think you're my property,
親愛的,我也沒覺得你是我的財產
but I'm your mom.
可我畢竟是你媽
What kind of mother would I be if I let you
如果我讓你像一個沒教養的人一樣跑來跑去
run around looking like a Goth?
我還算是個什么樣的媽媽
That kind of lifestyle might fly in Europe,
那種生活方式可能在歐洲很平常
But it's not gonna get you very far here in Rosewood.
但在玫瑰鎮,那樣做你會和社會格格不入的
Not everyone dreams of making it in Rosewood, mom.
不是每個人都夢想在玫瑰鎮取得成功,媽媽
Oh?
是嗎
Some people dream of making it out.
有些人夢想在外地取得成功
You want that?
你想要那個嗎
Maya st. Germain, A.K.A. New girl.
我是瑪雅·圣日耳曼,也被叫做新新女孩
I'm Emily.
我叫艾米麗
Welcome to the neighborhood.
歡迎來到這里
Thank you.
謝謝
Mmm. Foie gras and cornichons.
肥鵝肝醬和醋漬小黃瓜
My favorites.
我的最愛
It's from my mother.
是我媽做的
I figured.
我猜也是
Oh, that stuff was in my room.
那個東西本來放在我房間里
You can have anything you want.
你想要什么盡管拿
It all belonged to Alison.
這都是屬于艾莉森的
Is she a friend of yours?
她是你朋友嗎
She was, a long time ago.
曾經是,很久以前的事兒了
That's all I get? No details?
就這些嗎,講講細節吧
Uh, there were five of us who used to hang out, but...
我們五個人以前經常出去玩
We don't anymore.
不過現在不這樣了
Would it be outrageous of me to ask
不知我這樣問是否冒犯
if you'll help with our last few boxes?
你能否幫我搬一下最后幾個箱子呢
Yes.
是有點冒犯的意思
But I don't mind.
但我不介意
So, why aren't you still friends
你們為什么
with the girl who used to live here?
不和過去住在這里的那個女孩做朋友了呢
You ask a lot of questions.
你的問題太多了
How else am I supposed to get to know you?
不這樣的話我怎么去了解你呢
There you go. Another question.
你看看,又是一個問題
Fine. Your turn.
好吧,該你了
Ask me anything.
問我什么都行
Is this your boyfriend?
這是你的男朋友嗎
His name is Justin.
他叫賈斯汀
He's cute.
他好可愛
He's also 3,000 miles away.
可愛的他現在遠在千里之外
My boyfriend's name is Ben.
我的男朋友叫本
What's he like?
他怎么樣
He's a swimmer, like me.
他是個游泳運動員,跟我一樣
I bet you're good.
我打賭你游泳一定很棒
You totally have the body.
這體型一看就是游泳健將
My mom's a cellist.
我媽是個大提琴手
They're building a studio.
他們正在建一個錄音室
Do you play? Yeah.
你也演奏嗎,當然
But not the cello.
不過不是大提琴
If you're a big jock,
既然你是運動員的話
does that mean you'd kill me if I smoked a little weed?
是不是說如果我抽煙草的話你就會殺了我
Now?
現在
I won't if you don't want me to.
你要不愿意的話我可以不抽
Where are your parents?
你父母呢
Relax.
別緊張
They're out.
他們出去了
Go ahead.
隨便你吧
You want to join me?
你想跟我一起嗎
Okay.
好吧
First time?
第一次嗎
No.
才不是
Yes.
好吧,是第一次
So I'm corrupting you.
那是我把你帶壞咯
You okay with that?
你能行嗎
Yeah. I think I am.
可以,我想我可以的
Hey, what do you think?
你覺得如何
You have an eye for design. I absolutely love it.
你在設計方面一向很有眼光,我非常喜歡
Thank you.
謝謝你
Honestly, when mom said you were converting the barn to a loft,
說實話,當媽媽告訴我你在改建谷倉的時候
I couldn't see it, but it's beautiful.
我不怎么看好的,不過現在真的很漂亮
Job well done.
干得好
I'm glad you like it.
我很高興你能喜歡
And I totally appreciate your letting us move in.
而且我非常感激你讓我們搬進來
What?
什么
Ren and I are staying in the barn
任跟我要重新裝飾我們城里的房子
while we redo my place in the city.
這段期間我們會呆在這個谷倉里
I'm moving in for junior year, Melissa.
可我高三要搬過來住的,梅麗莎
That's the deal that I made with mom and dad.
這是我早就跟爸媽說好的
I got the grades, I did the internship,
我好好學習,參加實習
I gave up my summer because I wanted this.
我放棄了暑假都是因為我想得到它
Well, you'll just have to wait.
別激動,你只需要再等等
Why can't you stay in my room?
你們為什么不能住我的房間
We're a couple, Spencer.
我們是夫妻,斯賓塞
We need our own space, and mom and dad agree.
我們需要自己的空間,爸媽也同意了
But they promised me.
但他們先答應我的
Is everything okay?
一切還好嗎
I'm Ren.
我是任
I was hoping you'd be happy for me.
我希望你能為我感到高興
Well, you know what they say about hope.
你知道人們是怎么看待希望的吧
Breeds eternal misery.
希望會帶來無盡的痛苦
Sounds like she was counting on moving into the barn.
聽起來她好像很想搬進谷倉
Don't worry about Spencer. She'll get over it.
別擔心,她會沒事的
Shouldn't you know better?
你應該更清楚吧
I mean, you are a med student, right?
你是學醫的,對吧
You're a bit of a smartass.
你還真有點兒小聰明的
A bit?
只是有點嗎
Does my sister know you smoke?
我姐知道你抽煙嗎
Does she have to know everything?
她需要什么都知道嗎
I'm sorry that we're moving into your loft.
很抱歉我們要搬進你的小閣樓了
If you want me to say something.
如果你想讓我道個歉或什么的
It wouldn't make a difference.
說這些有什么用
Thank you for being sorry.
不過謝謝你的歉意
You're not like Melissa's usual boyfriends.
你不像梅麗莎以前的那些男友
How am I unusual?
我怎么不同了
We're late for dinner.
該去吃晚餐了
I actually like you.
我還挺喜歡你的
That's what's unusual.
這就是不同之處
You told me you went to Hollis.
你告訴我你去荷里斯了
No. I said I was thinking about majoring in english.
不,我是說我打算主修英語
And that's true.
這是真的
Look, I think you're amazing, Aria.
聽著,我覺得你很出色,艾瑞亞
When I first met you, I thought...
當我第一次遇到你時,我想
"Who is this girl?"
這姑娘是誰
I'm still that girl. Nothing's changed.
我還是那個女孩,什么都沒改變
Yes. Yes, it has. I'm your teacher.
不,必須有改變,我是你的老師
I know it's not just me.
我知道不是我一廂情愿的
You...you feel like this is right for us too.
你,你也覺得我們很來電
It's not right.
不是這樣的
We just can't.
我們不能在一起
Thanks for walking me home.
謝謝你送我回家
It's no big deal.
這沒什么
Practice doesn't start until four.
訓練四點才開始呢
I've never had a jock friend before.
我從來沒和運動特長生交過朋友
I guess that makes you my first.
你是第一個
Are you okay?
你沒事吧
It's hard for me to talk about.
這很難開口
I didn't tell you everything
關于以前住在這里的那個女孩
about the girl who used to live here.
我沒有把所有的事情都告訴你
Alison.
是叫艾莉森對吧
She disappeared last summer.
她去年夏天失蹤了
She's still missing.
現在還沒有音訊
That must have been awful for you.
你一定很難過吧
I used to think if I didn't talk about her,
我一直以為如果我不提起她
I wouldn't think about her.
就不會想起她
But you still do. Yeah.
但你還是會想,沒錯
I'm sorry.
抱歉聽到這個
See you tomorrow?
那明天見咯
Yeah. Bye.
好的,再見
Hey, you been hanging out with Aria?
你最近和艾瑞亞一起玩嗎
Not really.
不算是
Emily.
艾米麗
Is everything all right?
一切都還好吧
Why wouldn't it be?
怎么會不好呢
Perfect time for a jacuzzi.
洗按摩浴的好時候
I thought you guys weren't moving in till next week.
我以為你們下周才搬進來
Melissa wanted to get settled before classes start.
梅麗莎想趕在學期開始前安頓下來
You wouldn't happen to have a towel, would you?
你是不是碰巧有毛巾可以借我用一下呢
Tough day at school?
學校今天不順利嗎
Tough field hockey practice.
曲棍球訓練太累人
I rowed for Oxford.
我為牛津大學曲棍球隊干活
That looks good on a med school app.
說得好像那會給你的醫校申請加分一樣
I did it 'cause I loved it.
我是因為喜歡才去的
You probably have a fluid buildup in your bursa sac.
你的關節囊中可能有體液堆積
I bet you say that to all the girls.
你對每個女生都這樣說吧
I can help.
我能幫你
Okay...
好吧
Dr. Ren.
任醫生
That's awesome.
真舒服
Is that all right?
這樣可以嗎
Ren?
Who were you talking to?
你在跟誰說話呢
No one.
沒有
Found them.
找到了
Look what else I found.
看我還找到了什么
Ohh. She used to drag that thing everywhere.
她以前走到哪兒都要帶著它
I think you're happy to be back.
我覺得你回到家很開心
Aren't you?
你不也是嗎
Well, haven't decided yet.
我的話,還不好說
Ohh. You and Aria are so much alike.
你和艾瑞亞太像了
I don't think she's happy to be home either.
我覺得她回到這里也不開心
I know it was like a vacation from our real life, but...
我知道這就是生活中的一次度假,但是
I felt like we really bonded when we were away.
出門在外的時候,我覺得大家心都在一起
Well, we had to connect. We didn't know anybody else.
我們只能彼此依靠,人生地不熟的
I don't want to lose that.
我不想失去這種感覺
Are you really worried that we will?
你真的擔心我們會失去嗎
It's just easy for stuff to get in the way.
只是太多事情都很容易變為絆腳石
What do you mean? What kind of stuff?
什么意思,什么樣的事
You know, I'm really surprised that she brought that with us.
我真的很吃驚,她竟然帶著它一起
Well, she loves it because you gave it to her.
她很喜歡它,因為是你送她的
What kind of stuff could get in the way of us?
什么樣的事情會成為我們的絆腳石
No, nothing, nothing. You know me.
沒,沒什么,你知道我的
I just get a little overly obsessed about work, that's all.
我只是有點過分熱衷于工作了,只是這樣
We're good, Ella.
我們很好,埃拉
Come here.
Mm. It's all good.
一切都很好
Oh, I drove past Alison's house today.
我今天開車路過了艾莉森的家
It's definitely something I haven't missed.
往事歷歷在目
Oh, god. A year later.
老天,已經一年了
Imagine what that poor family is going through.
想象一下這可憐的一家人都在經歷些什么
I can't. I don't ever want to imagine.
不,我連想都不愿意去想象
If anything ever happened to you...
如果你發生什么事情的話
Nothing is gonna happen.
什么事都不會發生的
We are safe. We're together.
我們很安全,大家在一起
And we're home.
在自己家
Are you gonna eat that, sweetie?
你真的要吃那個嗎,甜心
I'm being a friend, Hanna.
我是好心才說的,漢娜
Aren't you supposed to be at Alison's?
你不是該在Alison家嗎
Hi, girls!
姑娘們,你們好
Hi, Ian.
你好,伊恩
You still need help with your scoop, Spence?
你還需要幫手嗎,斯賓塞
I've got my stick in the car.
我車里有小木棍
Ian, what are you, her babysitter?
伊恩,你是她的保姆嗎
You need to tell your sister.
你應該告訴你姐姐
Tell me what?
告訴我什么
Nothing.
沒什么
Come on.
走吧
Outside.
出來
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么
She's gonna find out.
她遲早會發現的
No, she's not.
不,她不會的
I promise you, she is,
我保證她會知道的
because if you don't tell her, I will.
因為如果你不去告訴她,我去
I thought you were my friend.
我以為你是我的朋友
Don't you get it?
你還不明白嗎
I'm trying to help you do the right thing.
我只是做正確的事而已
It was one kiss.
那只是一個吻
Now, you listen to me, Alison.
聽我說,艾莉森
Or what?
不然怎樣
If you say one word to my sister about Ian,
伊恩的事,如果你敢和我姐姐提一個字
I will tell everyone the truth about the Jenna thing.
我就把詹娜事件的真相告訴所有人
Alison?
艾莉森回來了
I'm sorry for just stopping by.
不好意思,我只是順便路過
No. Any time, Em. Come on, you know that.
不用道歉,艾米麗,我隨時歡迎你的
Somebody left a note in my locker.
有人在我的柜子里留了個字條
From "A"?
署名是"A"嗎
You too?
你也收到了嗎
Do you really think it's her? Is it possible?
你真的覺得是她嗎,會有可能嗎
Only Alison could have known.
只有艾莉森自己明白
What? Known... known what?
什么,知道什么
It was...
只是
Personal?
私事嗎
I really believed she was dead.
我真的以為她已經死了
Yeah. Yeah, we all did.
是的,我們都那樣認為
Could she really be back?
會不會是她真的回來了
I think she's playing with us.
我覺得她在耍我們
Why would she do that?
她為什么要那么做呢
It's Alison that we're talking about here.
她可是艾莉森
I mean, wasn't that her favorite sport?
她不是最喜歡這種小把戲嗎
Should we tell someone?
我們該告訴別人嗎
I don't...
我不
I don't know about you, but...
我不知道你怎么想,但是
I can't.
我說不出口
I'm glad you're back.
很高興你回來了
It's funny...
真滑稽
I mean, even though I grew up here,
我是說,雖然我在這里長大
I feel like a total outsider.
可我覺得自己完全像個外人
Me too.
我也是
I ran into Ella Montgomery today.
我今天碰見了埃拉·蒙哥馬利
Why didn't you tell me Aria was back?
你怎么沒告訴我艾瑞亞回來了
It's not like we're still friends.
我和她又不是朋友了
She didn't know your father left.
她不知道你爸爸離開了
I hate telling that story.
我討厭說那件事
So change the story. I did.
那就改一下唄,我就改了
You grew up. You grew apart.
我說你們變成熟了,產生了隔閡
It was mutual, and, honestly,
彼此都這么覺得,而且說實話
we are much happier without him.
沒有他,我們過得更開心
Hanna.
漢娜
Say it enough, and you'll actually start to believe it.
這樣說多了,你自己都會開始相信
Well, I have to admit, it does sound a lot better than the truth.
我得承認,這的確比事實真相好聽多了
Nobody needs to know that we got dumped.
用不著讓別人知道我們被拋棄了
"We" Didn't get dumped. I did.
不是"我們"被拋棄了,是"我"
He left both of us.
他離開了我們倆
If that's Mona, I'm staging an intervention.
如果是夢娜,我可就要發威了
Hanna. It's dinnertime.
漢娜,現在是晚餐時間
It's Ashley.
我是艾什莉
Yes, I left it on your desk.
是的,我放在你桌上了
Hanna Marin?
是漢娜·瑪琳嗎
Yeah. Why?
是我,怎么了
Is your mother home?
你媽媽在家嗎
Let me call you back.
一會兒打給你
What's this about?
有什么事嗎
We received a call from Rosewood mall security.
我們接到了玫瑰鎮商場保安部的舉報
They have your daughter on tape
根據監控錄像顯示
shoplifting a pair of sunglasses.
您女兒在商場竊取了一副墨鏡
I'm sure there's been a mistake.
這肯定是搞錯了
I don't think so. Could you turn around?
我不那么認為,麻煩你轉過去
Mom.
What's going on?
怎么了
Let's go.
我們走
Really?
真的
In a small town like this,
在這種小鎮里
what people think about you matters.
人言可畏
I know.
我知道
Then why would you risk it all to steal a pair of sunglasses?
那你為什么要冒險去偷一副墨鏡呢
Hanna,
漢娜
I buy you everything you need to be popular.
任何能使你受歡迎的東西我都給你買了
That's not why I do it.
我那么做不是因為這個
Then why do...? This is something you do?
那為什么,你經常偷竊嗎
A few times.
有幾次了
This is about your father, isn't it?
是因為你爸爸,對吧
You think this is going to get his attention.
你以為這么做就會引起他的關注
I made a mistake.
我錯了
In Rosewood, you don't have room to make a mistake.
在玫瑰鎮上,容不得你犯丁點錯誤
And neither do I.
我也一樣
I'm sorry.
我道歉行了吧
I'll fix it somehow.
我會想辦法彌補的
You will deny you did anything wrong.
你要否認自己做過任何不光彩的事
It was a misunderstanding.
那只是個誤會
But...
可是
I'm taking care of it.
我會處理的
Maya!
瑪雅
Emily!
艾米麗
I thought something might have happened to you.
我以為你出事了
I tried to call you.
我給你打過電話
What's going on?
發生什么事了
They found your friend.
他們找到你朋友了
I knew she was back. Is she inside? Emily!
我就知道她回來了,她在里面嗎,艾米麗
I'm sorry.
很遺憾
They found Alison's body.
他們發現的是艾莉森的尸體
I hear the cops take Hanna to the police station today.
我聽說漢娜今天被帶到警局去了
You don't think she'd ever talk about...
你覺得她會提起
The Jenna thing?
詹娜的事嗎
We made promise.
我們有過約定
Current owners of the residence were in the process of
現任業主在為房子的重整裝修
demolishing the structure to make room for a renovation project
實施拆除工作時
when workers made the gruesome discovery.
施工人員發現了這可怕的一幕
The parents of the deceased were unavailable for comment,
死者的父母未做任何評論
but a family spokesperson has confirmed
但該家庭的一位發言人已經證實
the gazebo was under construction
15歲的艾莉森·迪勞倫提斯
the summer 15yearold Alison Dilaurentis disappeared.
去年夏天失蹤時,露臺確實在修建中
Tonight, the family is asking for privacy
而今夜,這個家庭請求安寧
as they come to terms
因為他們不得不面對
with the sad ending to a yearlong mystery,
長達一年的神秘失蹤終以悲劇收場
And local authorities are coming to terms
而玫瑰鎮當地警方不得不面對
with the fact a killer is at large in Rosewood.
兇手仍然逍遙法外的這一現實
Thank you so much.
非常感謝
The discovery of her body rocked this community,
女孩尸體的發現,震驚了整個社區
and today, hundreds of mourners gather
今天,數百名哀悼者聚集在此
to say goodbye to Alison Dilaurentis.
與艾莉森·迪勞倫提斯道別
Was she a friend of yours?
她是你朋友嗎
Do you care?
你還關心這個嗎
I don't know what I feel worse about...
我不知道哪種感覺更糟糕
having to stay away from you
是面對現實和你保持距離
or being a jerk about it.
還是繼續愚蠢地和你交往
Yeah, she was one of my best friends.
是的,她曾是我的好朋友
I'm sorry.
我很遺憾
For Alison, or for being a jerk?
為艾莉森嗎,還是為自己的愚蠢
Both.
都有
Thank you.
謝謝
I would never want to do anything that would get you in trouble.
我從未要想過給你添麻煩
Goodbye, Ezra.
再見,以斯拉
Mrs. Dilaurentis.
迪勞倫提斯夫人
Aria!
艾瑞亞
I'm so glad you came.
你能來真是太好了
I asked the other girls to sit together up front.
我讓其他姑娘們都坐在前排了
It's what Alison would have wanted.
這會是艾莉森所希望的
Of course.
當然
Poor Ali.
可憐的艾莉
Can you believe what a scene this is?
瞧瞧這場面
Alison would have loved it.
艾莉森肯定會喜歡的
Popular in life and death.
在世與過世都受人矚目
No, thanks. I don't...
不了,謝謝,我不
Today, I think you do.
今天,我想你需要
Anyone we know?
是我們認識的人嗎
No, it's just my mom sending me a text.
不是,是我媽媽發來的短信
Emily and I aren't the only ones who got messages from "A," are we?
不只有艾米麗和我收到了A的短信,是吧
Oh, my god.
天吶
It's Jenna.
詹娜來了
Did you see that Jenna Marshall was here?
你看到詹娜·馬歇爾了嗎
I didn't realize she and Ali were friends.
我不知道她和艾莉也是朋友
They weren't.
她們不是朋友
The lord give them and
上帝賜予我們生命
the lord take them away.
上帝也會奪走生命
Emily. Spencer.
艾米麗,斯賓塞
Aria and Hanna.
艾瑞亞,漢娜
Do we know you?
我們認識你嗎
I'm detective Wilden.
我是威爾頓警探
I understand you were all good friends with the victim.
我知道你們與被害者是好友
Yeah, we were.
是的,曾經是
I'm gonna need to talk to each one of you.
我需要和你們每個人都談一談
We talked to the police when Alison went missing.
艾莉森失蹤時,我們已經和警察談過了
And I intend to go over every one of your statements.
我想再看看你們每個人的供詞
This is no longer a missing persons investigation.
這不再是一起失蹤人口調查案了
It's a murder.
這是起謀殺案
Rest assured,
放心
I will find out what happened that summer.
我會查清楚去年夏天到底發生了什么事
Do you think he knows about...?
你們覺得他是不是知道
No. How could he?
不會,怎么可能
Oh, my god.
天吶
It's from...
署名是
I got one too.
我也收到了
"I'm still here, bitches ...and I know everything. A
我還在這里,小賤人們,我什么都知道,A

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
victim ['viktim]

想一想再看

n. 受害者,犧牲

 
unavailable ['ʌnə'veiləbl]

想一想再看

adj. 得不到的,沒空的,不能利用的

 
recognize ['rekəgnaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 認出,認可,承認,意識到,表示感激

 
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,桿,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,豎起<

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 絕對地,完全地;獨立地

 
security [si'kju:riti]

想一想再看

n. 安全,防護措施,保證,抵押,債券,證券

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,聽說,獲悉,將 ... 理解為,認為<

 
residence ['rezidəns]

想一想再看

n. 住處,住宅,居住

聯想記憶
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
obsessed [əb'sest]

想一想再看

adj. 著迷的

聯想記憶
?

關鍵字: 美劇 美少女的謊言

發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 电影继母劳拉| 听说 电影| 各各他的路赞美诗歌| porn21| 爱她和我们的爱 电视剧| 不速之客美国恐怖电影2014| 夏的词语| 抓特务电视剧大全播放| 电视剧昨夜星辰| 哈利学前班| 用力快点| 三峡游轮重庆到宜昌4天三夜| 天才不能承受之重| 朝雪录电视剧免费观看| 2023中国十大廉洁人物事迹| 水蜜桃蜜桃在线观看| 她的伪装 电视剧| 红电视剧演员表| 经济合同法| 在线播放的免费电影网站| 珠江电影制片厂| 电影壮志凌云女版满天星法版在线看 | 电影《追求》| 广西百色地图| 影库影片| 保坂尚辉| 母亲とが话しています免费| 赵凯的个人资料| 珠江电视台直播 珠江频道| 二年级aab词语| 颁奖典礼图片| 俗世乐土| 昭君出塞简谱| 硅酸钙板厂家联系方式| 疯狂72小时演员表| 李乃文宋丹丹朱媛媛演的电视剧| 黑帮大佬和我的第365天| 搜狐网站官网| 正在行动| 黄色免费视频| 陈冠希的艳照门|