她長什么樣?
She...
她……
she had red hair.
紅頭發
Oh?
噢?
How big were her feet? What do you want me to say?
她腳多大?你到底想讓我說什么?
I want you to tell me what it was like to have someone.
我想讓你告訴我,擁有一個人是什么感覺
To be with someone.
和那個人在一起
To love someone and have them love you back.
愛著那個人,而對方也愛著你
We're all gonna die a lot sooner than I'd planned.
我看咱們比之前預計的還要短命得多
You're the closest I'll ever get to knowing.
在我認識的人里就你最了解那什么了
So you and Gilly never?
那么你跟吉莉就從沒有……?
No.
沒
She just had a baby.
她不是剛生了孩子嗎
And she never offered.
而且她根本沒給我機會
But if she had
不過要是她給了你機會
you would have?
你會怎樣?
You'd have broken your vows?
你就會打破誓言?
The interesting thing is
有趣的是
our vows never specifically forbid
我們的誓言從未明文禁止
intimate relations with women.
與女人們的親密關系
What?
啥?
"I shall take no wife" Yes
“我將不娶妻”對
that's in there. There's no denying that.
是有這句,沒啥好說的
"I shall father no children." It's very specific.
“我將不生子”這也很具體
But what do our vows have to say about other...
但我們的誓言對其他的……
activities is open to interpretation.
行為,想怎么理解都行
I don't think Ser Alliser cares much for interpretation.
我想艾里沙爵士不會有興趣去理解那么多的
Anyway there's nothing for him to interpret.
隨你怎么說,他本來就什么都不懂
We didn't.
咱們可不一樣
So what's it like?
所以愛一個人究竟是什么滋味?
It's...
就好像……
there's this person this whole other person.
這世上所有的人,都化身成一個人
And you're wrapped up in them and they're wrapped up in you.
你被他們一群人擁抱,而他們也能被你一個人擁抱
And you--
而你——
for a little--
在一瞬間——
for a little while you're more than just you.
就那么一瞬間,好像又不單單是你自己了
You're-I don't know. I'm not a bleeding poet.
你好像成為了——我不知道,我又不是什么破詩人
No you're really not.
沒錯,你還真不是
What did I get for it?
我又得到了啥?
An arrow six inches from my heart.
不過是一支只差六寸便直插到心臟的箭而已
There'll be arrows for all of us soon I imagine.
我想咱們很快都要有一堆箭了
There will.
沒錯
They've already done the worst thing to me they could ever do.
還有什么糟糕的事兒我沒見識過
Go get some sleep Sam.
睡會兒吧,山姆
I'll take this watch.
下一崗我來站
Did I ever tell you about her?
我和你說過“她”的事么?
My Sheila? Yes.
我那姑娘?說過
That was a night to remember.
多么難忘的一夜吶
Of course I'd had a good bit to drink.
當然,我喝得有點高了
Her fangs were sharp
她的牙好尖利喲
but she knew how to use them.
不過那也是一種情趣
And she was nice and soft down below.
她那下面真是又軟又舒服
No she was no ordinary beast.
別說,她可真不是一般的猛獸
Many is the man who--
有很多男人——
I know you never fucked a bear.
你壓根就沒操過熊
You know you never fucked a bear.
這個你我都清楚
Right now I don't want to think about the bear you never fucked.
別拿那頭你從來沒操過的熊來煩我
Right now all I want to think about
我現在滿腦子想的都是
is each one of these arrows finding its way into a crow's heart.
要把這些箭都射進烏鴉心臟的事
We could be waiting here a while.
咱們還得在這兒打發上一陣子
Good.
很好
The longer we wait the more arrows I'll have.
打發時間越長,我的箭就越多
They came up here to our land
他們跑來我們的地盤
and put up a big wall and said it was theirs.
建個大長城然后說這地方是他們的
Then they started hunting us down.
然后開始獵殺我們
This time we're the ones doing the hunting.
這回,咱們也讓他們嘗嘗被獵殺的滋味
You've got a lot to say about killing.
說到殺人你話挺多嘛
Even more words than arrows.
話都比箭多
Back in those villages I killed just as many of them as you did.
之前在村子里,我殺的人可不比你殺的少
More I reckon.
我估計比你多
Yes but none of those were your crow lover.
是啊,可惜里面沒一個是你的烏鴉愛人
I probably killed him already.
他多半已經被我殺了
So you've said.
這只是你說的
And if not
要是他還沒死
the only thing left of him
老娘這就去把他剩下的那截玩意
is gonna be his fun bits hanging around my neck.
取下來掛在自個兒脖子上
More words.
話更多了哈
Know what I think you do when you see him?
知道我認為你見到他以后會怎么做嗎?
Serve him up a nice juicy slice of ginger minge.
當然是用你那濕漉漉紅屄毛好好招待他喲
Well You've been thinking about that ginger minge?
你倒是掛念著老娘的紅屄毛喲?
Wonder what it tastes like
想嘗嘗是吧
Maybe I have.
那又怎么樣
Jon Snow is mine.
瓊恩·雪諾是我的
Anyone else tries to kill him
誰要是想動手殺他
I'll have an arrow for them.
就得先吃我一箭
And not one of your bald friends is fast enough to stop me.
你手下那群禿腦袋哥們兒休想快過我
And what is it that couldn't wait until morning Tarly?
有什么事明早再做不成嗎,塔利?
Maester Aemon.
伊蒙學士
How did you know-- That it was you?
您是怎么知道——是你在這?
Who else but Samwell Tarly
除了山姆威爾·塔利
would be wasting candles
還有誰會浪費蠟燭
to read in the middle of the night?
半夜讀書呢?
Let me help you. Oh no need.
我來幫您,哦,沒那個必要
I know my way around this library
在整個黑城堡里
better than any other place in Castle Black.
就屬這間藏書室的路我最清楚了
Thousands of books
明明有成千上萬的書
and no eyes to read them.
我卻沒有一雙能去閱讀它們的眼睛
Old age is a wonderful source of ironies
老而不死,還真是件
if nothing else.
讓人哭笑不得的事
But you didn't answer my question.
你還沒回答我的提問呢
What are you reading?
你在讀什么?
Maester Faull.
法爾學士
Ah the wildlings.
啊,是說野人
I can assure you that the closest Maester Faull
我可以向你保證,法爾學士去過
ever got to a wildling was this very library.
離最靠近野人的地方,也就是這間藏書室了
But what he says about what they do
但他描述了野人的行為
it's all true.
真真切切
It's exactly what the survivors of their raids report.
和遭遇野人襲擊后的幸存者說的一模一樣
Yes imagine the stories wildlings tell about us.
是啊,想想野人是怎么拿我們來說故事的
Love is the death of duty.
情愛是責任的大忌
I told that to your friend Jon Snow once.
我和你朋友瓊恩說過
He didn't listen and neither did you.
他不聽,你也不聽
Which is why you've abandoned your watch atop the Wall
這才是你沒在長城上守夜
to come here and read about the terrible things
而到這里查閱書籍看看你心愛的姑娘
that may have happened to the girl you love.
可能會遭遇些什么可怕的事
I don't love her.
我不愛她
Yes you do. No.
不,你愛她,我不愛
Yes you do.
你當然愛她
Heard it in your voice when you first brought her to me.
第一次帶她來見我時,你的聲音就出賣了你
I remember how it sounds.
我還記得它聽起來什么樣
I was in love once.
我也曾經愛過
You were?
您?
You can imagine all manner of horrors
既然你能想象出降臨在那可憐姑娘
befalling that poor girl and her child.
和她孩子身上的那些慘劇
Is it so difficult to imagine
那又為何想象不出
that an old person was once
像我這樣的老人曾幾何時
more or less like you?
也如你一般?
I'm sorry Maester.
抱歉,學士
I didn't mean it like that.
我不是那個意思
Do you know who I was before I came here?
你可知道我來長城之前的身份?
What I could have been if I'd only said the word?
若我當時一念之差同意的話,一切又將怎樣不同?
Of course you do.
你當然知道了
I met many girls when I was Aemon Targaryen.
當我還是伊蒙·坦格利安時,也曾結識許多姑娘
A future king always does.
這是身為王位繼承人的傳統
Some of them were quite forward
有些姑娘很殷勤
in their attempts to win my affections.
力求吸引我的注意
One of them succeeded.
有一位得手了
I was very young.
那時我還很年輕
Who was she?
她是誰?
Ah.
啊
I could tell you everything about her.
我可以將有關她的事情和盤托出
Who she was
她的身份
how we met
我們相識的過程
the color of her eyes
她眼眸的顏色
and the shape of her nose.
她鼻子的形狀
I can see her
我可以看見她
right in front of me.
近在我眼前
She's more real than you are.
她是比你還要真實的存在
We could spend all night trading tales of lost loves.
我們可以徹夜不眠,暢談那已逝去的愛情故事
Nothing makes the past a sweeter place to visit
除了即將如期而至的長眠不醒
than the prospect of imminent death.
沒有比這更甜美的事了
Go to bed Tarly.
睡吧,塔利
Sorry I can't open the gate for anybody. Orders.
抱歉,不能為任何人開門,這是命令
You don't understand. They killed everyone.
你不知道,他們殺光了所有人
Everyone but me and my baby.
只剩下我跟我孩子活了下來
They're out there. I saw them on my way here.
他們就在外面,我來的路上看到了
They may have seen me. They may have followed me. Please.
他們可能已經發現了我并跟了過來,求求你
I'm sorry I can't.
抱歉,我不能開門
If they find us out here you don't know...
如果他們發現我們在這里,你不知道……
Pyp! Open the gate.
派普!開門!
I can't. Sam is that you?
我不能,山姆,是你嗎?
Yes.
是我
Thorne gave me strict orders to not open the gate.
索恩嚴令我不得開門
Oh Pyp open the fucking gate!
派普,快他媽的把門打開!
I never heard you curse before.
我還是第一次聽到你罵人
Yes well best get used to it.
是的,那你就得習慣了
Are you all right?
你沒事吧?
Shh you're all right.
噓,你沒事就好
Of course you are my brave little fella.
你們當然沒事啦,勇敢的小家伙
It was horrible. I'm so so sorry.
太可怕了,我真的,真的很抱歉
I didn't know until I got back.
我回來后才知道這一切
Don't let them send me away Sam.
不要讓他們把我送走,山姆
Never. I know there's no women allowed.
絕不送走你,我知道這里不許女人來
Anyone who tries to throw you out will be having words with me.
誰要是想趕走你,我就去找他理論
From now on wherever you go
從現在開始,無論你去哪里
I go too.
我都會跟著
Get ready!
準備好!
Mind the gate! Ready yourselves!
注意城門!準備作戰!
Make haste!
動作要快!
Prepare! Up on the Wall!
準備就緒!站上城墻!
Quickly! Up! Up!
快!上啊!上啊!
How many? How many are there?
多少人?有多少野人?
Beyond the trees!
都在林子那頭!
It's time.
時機到了
Light them up! Light them all!
點燃火把!所有的都點亮!
Speed up!
動作快!
Move!
讓開!
Pick up the pace!
跟上腳步!
Come on come on.
快,快
Here we go boys there's one.
我們開始吧,兄弟們,一桶
Let's go. There's two.
去吧,兩桶
Let's get the next load.
我們去再裝一桶
That's the last of the oil Ser Alliser.
這是僅剩的油了,艾里沙爵士
100000 you say?
你說他們有10萬人?
Yes Ser.
是的,爵士
You can say it if you like.
話都是你在說
We should have sealed the tunnel while we had the chance
我們本該趁早封鎖長城的隧道
like you suggested.
就像你建議的那樣
It was a difficult decision either way Ser.
這是個兩難處境,爵士
Do you know what leadership means Lord Snow?
你知道什么叫領導嗎,雪諾大人?
It means that the person in charge gets second-guessed
領導就是那個擔起了責任卻少不了
by every clever little twat with a mouth.
被那些只會打嘴炮的小癟三唧唧歪歪的人
But if he starts second-guessing himself
但要是他真把那些唧唧歪歪的話聽進去了
that's the end--
那就都完了
for him for the clever little twats
他自個兒完了,小癟三們也完了
for everyone.
大家都完了
This is not the end. Not for us.
還不到我們該完蛋的時候
Not if you lot do your duty
只要你們肯肩負起使命
for however long it takes to beat them back.
不管多久也要將敵人擊退
And then you get to go on hating me
然后你再接著敵視我
and I get to go on wishing
而我也會接著設想
your wildling whore had finished the job.
要是你那野人小婊子能如愿把你干掉該多好
You'll be safe down here.
你在這里很安全
I'll check on you as soon as I can.
只要有機會我就過來看你們,確保平安
You're leaving me again?
你又要拋下我嗎?
I'm not leaving you.
我并非要拋下你
You're going up there and
你要上去而我們
we're staying down here. That's leaving.
在這里等著,這就是拋下
You said from now on we'd stay together.
你說過的,從現在開始我們會一直在一起
I didn't mean in the same room.
我的意思不是說非要在一個屋子里
What are you going to do out there?
你要去外面干什么?
Help my brothers. How?
幫助我兄弟們,怎么幫?
You're going to fight the free folk when they come?
自由民來了你要跟他們打仗嗎?
They'll kill you. In Mole's Town they killed everyone.
他們會要了你的命的,他們殺了鼴鼠村所有的人
I can't just hide here with you while they're fighting out there.
外面在打仗,我不能跟你一起躲在這里
Why not? You won't matter up there.
為什么不?你上去了也幫不了什么忙
You will down here.
到頭來還得下來
I am a man of the Night's Watch Gilly.
我是守夜人的漢子,吉莉
I made a promise to defend the Wall
我宣誓要守長城
and I have to keep it
我必須遵守誓言
because that's what men do.
因為這才是漢子該做的事
Promise me you won't die.
答應我,你不會死
I promise you I won't die.
我答應你,我不會死的
There's a lot more wildlings
墻外的野人
on the other side of the Wall than this side.
跟墻內的比起來可要多得多啊
We've got loads of weapons and things.
我們有大量的武器跟物資
It's the perfect place for us to be.
又占了最佳的地勢
I've never thrown a spear before.
我連長矛都沒投過
I've never held a sword with a proper edge.
我也沒碰過開刃的真劍
This is no place for me to be.
我在這兒都不知道該干嘛
You're not afraid?
你就不怕嗎?
Of course I'm afraid.
我當然害怕
There's a band of wildlings coming to kill us.
畢竟有一幫野人要殺了我們呢
If you're afraid of a band of wildlings
如果你怕一幫野人的話
how in seven hells did you manage to kill a white walker?
七層地獄啊,那你是怎么殺死異鬼的?
I didn't know I was going to kill it.
我并沒有意識到我會殺了它
But I had to do something. I didn't have any choice.
我當時必須做點什么,我沒得選
It was going to kill Gilly and take the baby.
它要殺了吉莉,搶走嬰兒
If someone had asked me my name right then
當時,如果有人問起我是誰
I wouldn't have known.
我都不知道該怎么回答
I wasn't Samwell Tarly anymore.
我不再是山姆威爾·塔利了
I wasn't a steward in the Night's Watch
既不是守夜人的事務官
or son of Randyll Tarly or any of that.
也不是藍道·塔利的兒子什么的
I was nothing at all.
我什么都不是了
And when you're nothing at all
而當你什么都不是的時候
there's no more reason to be afraid.
就沒什么好怕的了
But you're afraid now?
可你現在不還是害怕嗎?
Yes well...
是啊,嗯...
I'm not nothing anymore.
因為我不再什么都不是了
Most of their men are up top.
大多數人都上去了
Didn't count more than 20 down here. Leftovers.
我數了數,留在下面的的不超過二十個
They got a big fat one and a little bony one manning the front.
一個大胖子和一個小瘦子守著正面
How high are the walls?
墻有多高?
Well we'll be up and over before they know what's happened.
嗯,在他們反應過來之前我們就能翻過去
Let's kill some crows!
咱們殺烏鴉去!
Come on!
上吧!
Come on brothers!
加把勁,兄弟們!
Archers nock.
弓箭手搭箭
Everyone else hold.
其他人就位
Grenn no!
葛蘭,別!
I said nock and hold you cunts!
我說搭箭,就位,你們這群蠢貨!
Does nock mean draw? No Ser!
搭箭跟拉弓一個意思嗎?不,大人!
Does fucking hold mean fucking drop? No Ser!
就位跟他媽的扔是一個意思嗎?不,大人!
You all plan to die here tonight? No Ser!
你們都打算今晚死在這嗎?不,大人!
That's very good to hear. Draw!
這還不錯,拉弓!
No down below!
不是我,是下面傳來的
Draw! Light them up.
拉弓!把他們點著
Loose!
放!
Come on get up!
快,快爬上去
They're attacking the southern gate!
他們正在攻擊南門
Now? Now.
現在嗎?現在
I'm going down there. Brother Slynt you have the Wall.
我下去看看,史林特兄弟,長城是你的了
What?
什么?
What are you fucking waiting for? Loose!
你們他媽的等什么呢?放箭!
You heard the man. Loose!
你們聽見了,放箭!
You over there.
你,去那邊
Did you get one? No.
你射中沒?沒有
Ah shit Pyp! Shit.
操,派普!你真沒用
Sam. Yeah?
山姆,嗯?
I think we're gonna die.
我覺得我們要死了
If you keep missing we will.
你要是一直射偏的話,我們就會死
Come on! Come on!
快!使勁!
Brothers!
兄弟們!
100 generations have defended this castle.
歷代守夜人守衛過這座城堡,
She's never fallen before.
它從未陷落過
She will not fall tonight.
今夜也不會
Those are Thenns at our walls.
那些翻墻的是瑟恩人
They eat the flesh of the men they kill.
他們會吃掉被他們殺死的人
Do you want to fill the belly of a Thenn tonight?
你們今夜要填瑟恩人的肚子嗎?
No!
不!
Tonight we fight.
今夜我們奮戰到底
And when the sun rises I promise you
當太陽再度升起的時候,我向你們保證
Castle Black will stand!
黑城堡仍將屹立!
The Night's Watch will stand.
守夜人仍將屹立!
With me now! Now with me!
隨我前進!隨我沖鋒!
No discipline. No training.
沒有紀律,未經訓練
Gang of thieves that's all this is.
烏合之眾,僅此而已
I commanded the City Watch of King's Landing.
我指揮過君臨的都城守備隊
Those men obeyed orders.
那些人都遵從我的命令
We can't just let them attack the gate!
我們不能放任他們進攻大門
The bars of those gates are four inches of cold-rolled steel.
大門的鐵欄都是四尺寬的冷軋鋼條
Those are giants riding mammoths down there!
那是騎長毛象的巨人!
Do you think your cold-rolled steel is gonna stop them?
你覺得冷軋鋼條能擋住他們?
No such thing as giants.
沒有巨人那種東西
A story for the children.
只是哄小孩子的故事罷了
Brother Slynt.
史林特兄弟
We just got word that Ser Alliser needs you below.
艾里沙爵士帶話要你下去
You're the most experienced man he's got Ser and he needs you.
你是他手下經驗最豐富的人,他需要你
Needed below?
要我下去?
Yes. Yes.
好的,好的
Archers nock your arrows!
弓箭手,搭箭!
Nock arrows!
搭箭!
Draw!
拉弓!
Loose!
放!
They won't summit before dawn.
他們黎明之前爬不上來
How do you know that?
你怎么知道?
Because I've made that climb.
因為我爬過
I think they're in a bigger hurry than you were.
我覺得他們可比你那時候要著急
Hold the bridge!
拉住繩子!
Hold wait for it!
拉緊,等待時機!
Come on with the rocks!
拿石頭來!
Nock!
搭箭!
Draw!
拉弓!
Loose!
放!
Down!
下去!
No! No!
不!不!
To the gate. Come on let's move.
去城門,快,快走
It's gonna open.
快撞開了
I got one right through the heart. He's dead.
我射中一個,一箭穿心,他死了
Oh is it over? No.
噢,那就完了?沒有
Well then...
那,趕緊的...
You're all right. You're all right.
你沒事的,你沒事的
I'll get help.
我去找人
Shh. Shh.
噓,噓
Maester Aemon is coming.
伊蒙學士就快來了
He's gonna make it all right.
他會治好你的
Shh. Shh.
噓,噓
Now. Now!
就是現在,現在!
The outer gate won't hold.
外門守不住了
Take five men hold the inner gate.
帶上五個人,守住內門
Aye.
好
Hold the gate.
守住城門
If they make it through...
如果他們進來了...
They won't.
他們進不來
Come on Hill. And you Cooper.
過來,希山,還有你,庫珀
You three on me.
你們三個,跟我一起
Come on you lazy bastards.
趕快,你們這幫懶貨
Oil.
倒油
Oil on the ramp!
向下倒油!
Protect the gate!
守住大門!
Get him inside.
抬他進去
Hold the fucking gate!
他媽的守住那道門!
Hold it!
守住它!
We need more men down here.
這兒需要增援
We have to hold the gate. But we need men here.
我們得去守住大門,但這也缺人手
Tell Jon. He's in command.
找瓊恩說去,現在他是頭兒
Let's go.
咱們走
Get me to the top! You hear me?!
送我上去!聽見沒?!
Your name's Olly right?
你是叫奧利吧?
Listen to me Olly. Get me to the top.
聽著,奧利,送我上去
And when we give the signal bring us back down.
然后等著我們的信號,你再把我們放下來
You hear me?
明白了?
Find a weapon Olly. Fight them.
找把武器,奧利,干翻他們
Clear the way! Let's go!
都讓開!我們走!
Out of the way! Get out of here!
讓開!都讓開!
Cut the rope!
砍斷繩索!
Wait! No!
等等!啊!
We need more archers. Here I am.
這邊需要弓箭手,我來了
Come on. Quickly.
快來,趕緊的,
What are you doing up here?
你們還愣在這干嘛?
The wildlings are over the walls.
野人正在翻長城
Ser Alliser's fallen.
艾里沙爵士負傷了
The castle won't stand much longer.
黑城堡堅持不了太久
Edd you have the Wall.
艾迪,長城是你的了
If they try the mammoths again drop fire on them.
要是他們再派長毛象來,就往它們身上投火
If the climbers get too high drop the scythe on them.
要是他們快爬上來了,就沖他們放下大鐮刀
Come brothers. Now fight with me!
來吧弟兄們,跟我來!
Might as well enjoy our last night right boys?
可能是最后一晚上了,咱們得好好享受享受!
Light the fuckers up!
他媽的點上火!
Nock! Draw!
上箭!拉滿弓!
Loose!
射!
How are we gonna stop that?
怎么能擋住他?
Shot 20 arrows in him already.
已經射了他20箭了
You heard Jon. We hold the gate.
瓊恩說了,我們要守住大門
Jon Snow's not Lord Commander.
瓊恩·雪諾不是總司令大人
We hold the gate!
我們要守住大門!
Mother save me. Father save me.
圣母,保佑我,天父,保佑我
The gods aren't down here.
七神管不到這犄角旮旯
It's the six of us. You hear me?
只有我們六個,明白嗎?
Night gathers and now my watch begins.
長夜將至,我從今開始守望
It shall not end until my death.
至死方休
I shall take no wife hold no lands
我將不娶妻,不封地
father no children.
不生子
I shall wear no crown and win no glory.
我將不戴寶冠,不爭榮寵
I shall live and die at my post.
我將盡忠職守,生死於斯
I am the sword in the darkness.
我是黑暗中的利劍
I am the watcher on the walls.
長城上的守衛
I am the shield that guards the realms of men.
我是守護王國的堅盾
I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch
我將生命與榮耀獻給守夜人
for this night and all the nights to come!
今夜如此,夜夜皆然!
I don't want you out there.
你別下去了
You can't protect me forever.
你不可能保護我一輩子
There won't be anywhere to hide if the castle falls.
黑城堡一旦陷落,我也無處藏身
I need him more than I need you.
比起你來,我更需要他
We need you boy.
我們需要你,乖狗狗
Ha!
哈!
Jon Snow.
瓊恩·雪諾
Hush. Don't talk.
噓,別說話
Do you remember the cave?
還記得那個山洞嗎?
We should have stayed in the cave.
我們不該出來的
We'll go back there.
我們會回去的
You know nothing Jon Snow.
你什么都不懂,瓊恩·雪諾
Drop the scythe boys!
弟兄們,放下大鐮刀!
Hoist her up. Hoist her up!
收回來,收回來!
They've had enough for one night.
他們今晚是過足癮了
Don't cheer too loud.
別歡呼得太大聲
They still outnumber us 1000 to one.
他們仍然是我們的一千倍不止
Tormund.
托蒙德
It's over.
結束了
Let it end.
做個了斷吧
This is how a man ends.
讓你看看男人是怎么了斷的
Put him in chains.
鎖起來
We'll question him later.
稍后審問他
I should have thrown you
臭小子,在長城上的時候
from the top of the Wall boy!
我就該把你扔出去!
Aye.
沒錯
You should have.
該扔
Whoa it's me. It's me.
喔,是我,是我
I promised you didn't I?
我答應過你,對吧?
We held them off.
我們守住了
For one night.
守了一夜而已
This is a great victory.
真是偉大的勝利
A great victory?
偉大的勝利?
Mance was testing our defenses.
曼斯在試探我們的防守
He almost made it through.
他幾乎成功了
And he has more giants. He has more mammoths.
何況他還有更多的巨人,更多的長毛象
He has 1000 times as many men.
還有一千倍于此的人手
They'll hit us again tonight.
他們今晚會再度來襲
Maybe we can hold them off for a day or two
或許我們能撐個一兩天
but we'll never beat them.
但是沒法打敗他們
Where are we going?
我們要去哪?
Going to find Mance.
去找曼斯
To fi--- you can't do that.
去找——不行
No one gave you any orders.
你沒收到這個命令
Who's left to give orders?
還有誰能發號施令?
The wildling army's only an army because of Mance.
野人能成為大軍全靠曼斯
He united 100 warring tribes.
他聯合了一百個彼此征戰的部落
Without Mance they lose their leader.
沒了曼斯,他們就群龍無首
They lose their purpose. They go back to fighting each other.
漫無目標,他們只能回去繼續窩里斗
Scatter back to their homes.
四散回家
Without Mance?
沒了曼斯?
You're going to kill him?
你要刺殺他?
I'm gonna try.
我要試試看
They'll never let you within 100 yards of him.
你不可能接近他一百尺范圍內
And even if they did even if you managed to kill him--
即使你有那么近了,一旦你要動手——
They'll kill me? If I don't go they'll kill me anyway.
他們就會殺了我?我要是不去,他們一樣會殺了我
They'll kill the rest of us too.
還會殺了我們所有人
They won't just kill you.
他們不會僅僅是殺了你
They'll boil you. They'll flay you.
他們會煮了你,他們會剝了你的皮
They'll make it last days.
折磨你好多天
You're right. It's a bad plan.
你說得對,這不是什么好主意
What's your plan?
你有好主意嗎?
They held the gate.
他們守住了大門
Get some brothers down here to help you.
叫幾個弟兄下來幫你
We need to burn the bodies.
我們得把尸體燒了
Raise the outer gate.
把外門打開
Then lower it again as soon as I'm out.
我一出去就把門重新關上
What are you doing?
你要干嘛?
I promised Mormont I'd never lose it again.
我答應過莫爾蒙,不會再丟掉它
In case I don't come back.
以防我回不來
Jon.
瓊恩
Come back.
一定要回來