Consider the coconut!
你看看這些椰子
Consider it's tree...
這一片樹林
We use each part of the coconut.
椰子的每一個部分
That's all we need.
都有價值
We make our nets from the fibers.
椰子殼可以做魚網
The water is sweet inside.
椰汁可口又清涼
We use the leaves to build fires.
椰子樹干能把火生
We cook up the meat inside.
葉子能夠做好菜
Consider the coconuts!
你看看這些椰子
The trunks and the leaves!
樹干和葉子多的是
The island gives us what we need.
這小島給我們所需
And no one leaves. That's right we stay.
不要離去 就在這里
We're safe and we're well provided.
安全又有豐厚物資
And when we look to the future...
帶領我們美好未來
There you are.
全靠你
You'll be okay.
直到一天
In time you'll learn just as I did.
你會了解人生意義
You must find happiness right where you are!
人生的快樂在你的家
I like to dance with the water.
我愛隨著海浪舞蹈
The undertow and the waves.
高高低低的浪花
The water is mischievous, ha!
那海水非常頑皮
I like how it misbehaves.
它脾氣沒法估計
The village may think I'm crazy.
他們都說我太瘋狂
Or say that I drift too far.
也說我不守故址
But once you know what you like. Well, there you are.
但我很了解自己 我有追尋
You are your father's daughter.
有其父必有其女
Stubbornness and pride.
我自己注意
Mind what he says, but remember.
他的教導雖有道理
You may hear a voice inside..
你要聽從你的心
And if the voice starts to whisper To follow the farthest star
到那時它會呼喚你 去追尋那顆星星
Moana, that voice inside is who you are
會明白哪個才是真正的你