Moana, come on...
莫阿娜 來啊
Let's go back to the village.
回村子去
You are the next great chief of our people.
你早晚也會成為一位偉大的酋長
And you do wonderous things, my little Minnow.
你還會做很多偉大的事 我的小寶貝
Oh yes, but first... You must learn where you're meant to be.
沒錯 不過你首先要知道自己是屬于哪的
Moana...
她來了
Make way... Make way.
大家 讓開
Moana, it's time you knew.
莫阿娜 你明白嗎
The village of Motunui is all you need.
這地方什么都有物資充裕
The dancers are practicing
我們舞伴在練習
They dance to an ancient song.
隨著古老的舞曲
Who needs a new song? This old one's all we need
古老的旋律比新的歌動聽
This tradition is our mission.
保護傳統是我的使命
And Moana there's so much to do.
這擔子責任不輕
Don't trip on the taro root. That's all you need.
不要被樹根絆倒 路上小心
We share everything we make.
分享所有的東西
We joke and we weave our baskets.
有說有笑做個工具
The fishermen come back from the sea.
捕魚的船漸漸靠近
I wanna see. Don't walk away.
它在那里 不要走失
Moana stay on the ground now.
莫阿娜你不要忘記
Our people will need a chief and there you are...
我們未來偉大領袖就是你
There comes a day.
到那一天
When you're gonna look around.
沒人陪伴在你身邊
And realize happiness is where you are.
你就會明白最快樂的是你家