Thank you mother, that's enough.
好了好了 謝謝你媽媽
Papa...
爸爸
No one goes outside the reef.
放心 誰都不可能離開這的
We are safe here!
這里非常安全
There is no darkness. There are no monsters.
這沒有黑暗勢力 這沒什么怪獸
Monster! Monster! Monster! here's no monster... no monsters!It's the darkness!
怪獸!怪獸! 沒有怪獸 沒有怪獸 是黑暗勢力
No, there is nothing beyond our reef but storms! And rough seas! I gotta throw up!
什么也沒有 島外面只有暴風(fēng)雨 和洶涌的大海 我要吐了
As long as we stay on our very safe island.
只要我們大家都待在島上
We'll be fine!
就會沒事的
The legends are true.
傳說的都是真的
Someone will have to go!
總得有人去冒險
Mother... Motunui is paradise!
媽媽 莫圖魯尼就是天堂
Who would want to go anywhere else?
誰會愿意離開這?
Moana!
莫阿娜
There you are Moana, what are you doing? You scared me!
你在這干什么 莫阿娜 真把我嚇壞了
But I want us to go back.
我真想回去那
I know, I know... But you don't go out there.
我知道 知道 以后不要再到海邊去了
It's dangerous.
那里很危險