D'you know how long I've been on this phone?
你知道我等了多久嗎
One hour, fortyeight minutes.
一小四十八分鐘
Jesus Christ, that's longer than a football match.
老天 比一場足球賽還長
It'll cost a fortune.
電話費要上天了
I'm sorry, sir, but it's been very busy.
很抱歉 先生 我們今天很忙
There must be some mistake.
肯定是哪里搞錯了吧
I've got a serious heart condition.
我有很嚴重的心臟病
I'm in rehab and the doctor's told us I cannae go back to work.
我正在休養 醫生不讓我回去工作
Now, I was getting the benefits fine until that bloody assessment.
本來還能領福利 現在又搞什么評估
I see you've only scored twelve points, er, and you need fifteen to obtain benefits.
您的評估只獲得了十二分 您需要十五分才能繼續領取福利
Oh, points, that's your game?
什么分數 你們花樣夠多的
I'm sorry, sir, but according to our health, er, health care professional, you've been deemed fit for work.
抱歉先生 據醫保 醫保專業人員的記錄 您目前尚有工作能力
So she knows better than my doctor, a consultant surgeon and a physio team?
這么說她比我的外科顧問醫生和專業理療團隊還厲害
Well, I wanna appeal.
我要申訴
Well, that's fine, but you'll have to first request a mandatory reconsideration.
可以 但您要先申請 "強制再評估"
What the bloody hell does that mean?
這又是什么意思
It means the decision maker will reconsider it and if he comes to the same decision, you can then appeal.
意思是 決策者會重新考慮您的申請 如果依然駁回 您才能開始申訴
Right, well put us down for that, then.
行 那我就再評估吧
Okay, sir, but you must wait to get a call from the decision maker.
可以 但您要先等決策者給您打電話
Why?
為什么
To tell you what the decision is.
告訴您他們再次考慮的結果
But that's already been decided.
不是已經出結果了嗎
It is, but you're supposed to get the call, before the letter.
是 但在收到信函之前 他們會先打電話給您
Well, is he gonna change his mind?
他們還會改變主意不成
No, the call's just to discuss the decision.
不 電話內容就是討論評估結果