Listen, I've had a major heart attack.
聽著 我犯過一次嚴重的心臟病
I nearly fell off the scaffolding.
差點從施工架上摔下來
I wanna get back to work, too.
我也想趕緊回到工作崗位
Now, please, can we talk about me heart?
行行好 能不能談談我的心臟
Forget about me arse, that works a dream.
別老糾結我的屁股 我排便通暢得很
Piper, you lazy bastard.
派普 你個懶鬼
Will you get out of bed and do some housework!
趕緊起床干點家務
China! China!
老中 老中
Sorry, Dan,
不好意思 丹
just got a text to go to work. I'm late.
我剛收到工作短信 要遲到了
Did you enjoy your chicken tikka masala?
瑪莎拉咖喱雞塊好吃嗎
How did you know that?
你怎么知道
Cos I can bloody smell it.
這味兒直往我鼻子里竄
How many times have I told you about leaving rubbish lying about the place, stinking it up?
我說過多少次了不要把垃圾留在門口 臭烘烘的
Can I dump it later? I'm running late.
我待會倒行嗎 要遲到了
No. Now!
不行 現在就倒
Dan... Erm, I've got a big favour to ask
丹 我想請你幫個忙
I'm expecting a package. Really important.
我在等一個很重要的包裹
They've changed my hours, so I won't be in.
我調班了 收件時我不會在家
Can you keep an eye out for the postman?
你能幫我留意一下快遞員嗎
If you swear nae more rubbish.
除非你發誓 不再亂放垃圾
Catch! Don't you fucking dare.
接住 你小子敢
I'll kick your arse into next week. Okay.
我一腳把你踹到外太空 行行
Daft as a bloody brush.
倒霉孩子