Can you press a button such as a telephone keypad?
您按鍵是否有困難 比如電話撥號
There's nowt wrong with me fingers either.
我手指也沒毛病啊
I mean, we're getting farther and farther away from me heart.
怎么離我的心臟越來越遠了
If we could just keep to these questions, thank you.
請您回答問題 謝謝配合
Do you have any significant difficulty conveying a simple message to strangers?
您在向陌生人傳達簡單信息時是否有較大的困難
Yes. Yes, it's me fucking heart.
有 我反復跟你說我的心臟問題
I'm trying to tell you but you'll not listen.
可你就是不聽啊
Mr Blake, if you continue to speak to us like that that's not gonna be very helpful for your assessment.
布萊克先生 如果您再使用這種語氣會直接影響您的評估結果
If you could just answer the question, please.
請您直接回答問題
Yes. Okay.
好吧 好的
Do you ever experience any loss of control leading to extensive evacuation of the bowel?
您是否曾出現過嚴重排便失禁情況
No. But I cannot guarantee there won't be a first if we divvent get to the point.
沒有 但咱要再這么兜圈子 我就真要失禁了
Can you complete a simple task of setting an alarm clock?
您是否可以獨立設置鬧鐘
Oh, Jesus. Yes.
上帝啊 當然可以
Can I ask you a question? Are you medically qualified?
能問你個問題嗎 你有行醫資格嗎
I'm a health care professional appointed by the Department of Work and Pensions
我是由政府就業和養老金部指派的醫保專業人員
to carry out assessments for Employment and Support Allowance.
負責審核就業支持津貼的獲取資格
But there was a bloke out in the, er, in the waiting room,
但剛才等候室里有個哥們
he says that you work for an American company.
他說你們其實是一家美國公司
Our company's been appointed by the Government.
我們公司是政府官方授權的
Are you a nurse? Are you a doctor?
你是護士嗎 還是醫生
I'm a health care professional.
我是一名醫保專業人員