Good morning, Mr Blake. My name's Amanda.
早上好 布萊克先生 我是阿曼達
I've got a couple of questions here for you today to establish your eligibility for Employment Support Allowance.
今天我想問您幾個問題以評估您是否有獲得就業支持津貼的資格
It won't take up much of your time.
不會占用您太多時間
Could I just ask firstly, can you walk more than fifty metres unassisted by any other person?
首先 我想請問 您是否能獨自行走五十米以上
Yes. Okay.
能 好的
Can you raise either arm as if to put something in your top pocket?
您是否能舉起兩邊手臂 就像將物品放入上衣口袋的動作
I've filled this in already on your fifty-two page form.
這我已經在你們五十二頁的表格里填過了
Yeah, I can see that you have but, unfortunately, I couldn't make out what you had said there.
是的 您已經填寫過了 但不好意思 您的答案并不明確
Yes.
可以
Can you raise either arm to the top of your head as if you are putting on a hat?
您是否能把雙臂舉過頭頂就像戴上帽子的動作
I've telt you, there's nowt wrong with me arms and legs.
我說過了 我的手和腳沒有毛病
Could you just answer the question, please.
請您直接回答問題 好嗎
Well, you've got me medical records.
你明明有我的醫療記錄
Can we just talk about me heart?
能不能就談我的心臟問題
D'you think you could just answer these questions?
請您直接回答問題 好嗎
Okay.
好吧
So was that a yes, that you can put a hat on your head?
所以您是可以自己戴上帽子嗎
Yes. Okay, that's great.
可以 好的