Previously on "The originals"...
《始祖家族》前情提要
This town was my home once.
這里曾經是我的家
Our community is under attack.
我們的地盤在遭受攻擊
They're declaring war on us.
她們是在向我們宣戰
I die, all because of your vow,
我因你們的誓言而死
always and forever.
"永遠在一起"
If you have come here seeking revenge, don't
如果你是來復仇的
Oh, I'll have my revenge.
我會報仇的
I'm Jackson.
我叫杰克遜
You're the wolf who's been watching me.
你就是那個監視我的狼人
Marcel had us cursed by a witch.
馬塞爾讓女巫給我們下了咒
You and I are gonna have a little chat.
我們得好好小聊一下了
You're my family.
你是我的家人
My brother expects my loyalty as he has for 1,000 years.
我的哥哥以為我一如過去千年般忠心于他
Klaus will never stop trying to control you.
克勞斯會一直控制著你的
All his life, there's only ever been one man he has truly feared
他這一生 他只真正害怕過一個人
my father Mikael.
我的父親邁克爾
All we need is a witch who can help us find him.
我們只需要一個能夠幫我們找到他的女巫
That's how I'm going to have my revenge,
這就是我復仇的方式
by showing you her betrayal.
向你展示她對你的背叛
It was my idea to summon Mikael.
召喚邁克爾是我的主意
Both of you, run as far and as fast as you can.
你們兩個 有多遠逃多遠
Well, this is a first
這真是頭一遭
Werewolves, vampires, witches, and dirty cops,
狼人 吸血鬼 女巫還有腐敗的警察
all happy as clams and drunk as stoats.
都齊聚一堂 對酒當歌
You got to love this city.
這真是個迷人的城市
To a new era of collaboration in the face of prohibition.
致禁酒時期帶來的新一輪合作
To your docks, their booze,
敬你們的碼頭 他們的禁酒
And our theaters to hide it under.
還有我們用來私藏貨物的劇院
You're welcome, boys.
不客氣 先生們
Now I shall have to think of a way
現在我得想一種更合適的方式
to thank you personally
再私下里好好謝一謝
in a manner befitting a werewolf queen.
你這位狼人女王
Catch you on the dance floor.
我在舞池等你
Who would have thought it possible
真沒想到會有今天啊
The unification of New Orleans?
我們終于統一了新奧爾良
We did it, brother.
我們成功了 哥哥
Oh, certainly, we worked together, Niklaus,
當然了 都是我們共同努力的結果 尼克勞斯
But this vision...
但眼前的這一切
this was all you.
都拜你所賜
This was all you.
這一切都拜你所賜
Camille...
卡米爾
Please.
麻煩你了
Why did you call me?
你找我什么事
Have you found a way to help my uncle?
你找到能幫助我叔叔的方法了嗎
I can try, but first, I need your help.
我盡力 但現在 我需要你幫我個忙
I don't have time for games, Elijah.
我沒時間跟你玩什么游戲 以利亞
The hex on him is getting worse by the day.
他身上的詛咒越來越嚴重了
My brother has a mystical torture device
我弟弟身體里正插著一把
buried in his chest,
神秘的匕首
And the mother of his child is inexplicably missing.
而他孩子的母親如今也下落不明
So, I can assure you, I have no time
所以我向你保證
to play any games, either.
我也沒時間跟你玩什么游戲
What do you need me to do?
你要我做什么
The dagger the witch gave me is inside of him?
那些女巫給我的匕首正插在他體內嗎
And every second it remains causes Niklaus untold suffering.
那東西停留在他體內多一秒 他就多痛苦一分
Who stabbed him? I did.
是誰對他這么干的 是我
And now I intend to remove it.
現在我準備把它取出來
You might want to take a step back.
你最好站遠一點
Why am I here?
為什么要我來這
Because of all the people that could be here,
因為所有人當中
you're probably the only one he wouldn't immediately slaughter.
你可能是唯一一個他不想殺掉的人
Also, he speaks of you
還有 每當他說起你時
with what is a rare degree for him, at leastof respect.
他的語氣里總帶著罕有的敬佩
I can see you challenge him to see himself
我想大概是你讓他重新認識了自己
and others in a new light...
和周圍的所有人
a wonderful skill that I shall be counting on very shortly.
很快你的這項技能就會派上用場
You see,
要知道
Niklaus will be weak as he recovers.
在完全恢復之前 尼克勞斯會很虛弱
So watch over him and feed him if you would.
所以照顧好他 必要時喂他你的血
But slowly, please, and from your wrist.
但別太急 用手腕就好
Don't you guys have bags of blood in storage?
你們不是存了很多血袋嗎
We do, but your blood is laced with vervain.
沒錯 但你的血里有馬鞭草
So it will burn him. He'll ingest it slower.
這會灼傷他 能讓他喝得慢點
Perhaps you could use the time constructively,
或許你可以好好利用這段時間
persuade him not to murder his baby sister.
說服他不要親手殺了自己的妹妹
Niklaus...
尼克勞斯
It was not my desire to bring you pain,
我無意讓你如此痛苦
but I will not see you hurt Rebekah.
但我不會眼睜睜地看著你傷害麗貝卡
Now, I fear Sabine
我擔心薩賓
may be making a final move against us.
正在密謀對我們的最后一擊
I intend to find her and to end this.
我會找到她并結束這一切
Elijah...
以利亞
you will pay for this.
你會為此付出代價的
So what's this, payback?
這算什么 復仇嗎
Look. I'm sorry I tricked you.
聽著 很抱歉我玩弄了你們
I wasn't after you.
我的目標不是你
What, and we were just collateral damage?
這么說 我們只是附帶傷害了
You almost burned her and Jackson alive in that plantation fire.
你幾乎讓她和杰克遜在那場種植園大火中喪命
Careful, Sabine,
小心點 薩賓
or Celeste or whatever you like to call yourself.
還是塞萊斯特 你愛叫什么都行
Sudden moves make me jumpy and homicidal.
你的突然舉動會讓我不安 有想殺人的沖動
What, you're gonna kill me, honey?
你要殺了我嗎 甜心
No. I know better.
不 我很清楚
See, I know all about you.
我知道關于你的一切
I know that you like to off yourself
我知道你喜歡自尋了斷
and then jump into other people's bodies.
然后再附身到另一具軀體身上
Well, that's not gonna happen here.
我不會讓你這么做的
I know I can't kill you, but try hexing me,
我知道我不能殺了你 但對我下咒
And my friend Eve here will kneecap you.
我的這位朋友伊芙會給你膝蓋來一槍
Go for her, and then, well, I'll really make it hurt.
你對她出手 我就會讓你非常痛苦
So what do you want?
你到底想干什么
Back in the nineties,
九十年代的時候
you inhabited a witch named Brynne Deveraux,
你占有了一個女巫的身體 她叫布琳?德弗羅
remember?
還記得嗎
Marcel had her, you,
馬塞爾讓她 也就是你
put a curse on a lot of werewolves
給一群狼人施了咒
so they'd only turn human on a full moon.
使他們只能在月圓之夜才能變身為人
I see.
我懂了
Yes. That was me.
沒錯 就是我干的
Let me guess. You want revenge.
讓我猜猜 你想報仇是嗎
I want you to undo the curse.
我要你解除咒語
Wow, things I never thought I'd be doing
我從沒想過我會做這樣的事
feeding a vampire.
給一個吸血鬼喂血
My 16yearold self would think I'm really cool right now.
十六歲的我 應該會覺得這事非常酷
Ah! Slow down.
慢點好嗎
Ok. Doesn't the vervain burn?
你喝到馬鞭草不會難受嗎
As you may have yet to realize, Cami,
你現在應該懂了 卡米
the line between what brings us pain
給我們能量的東西
and what sustains us is far thinner
和帶給我們痛苦的東西
than one imagines.
界限并不很鮮明
You talking about my blood or your need
你是在說我的血液嗎 還是在說
to hunt down the people you love most?
你內心獵殺最珍視的人的需求
I'm too weak for one of your talks right now.
我現在很虛弱 聽不了你的說教
She's your sister. How can you hate her?
她是你妹妹 你怎么會恨她
Because she has done what no one else
因為她做成了一件事
has managed to do to me for 1,000 years
一千年來從沒有人能夠做到
rip my heart out.
她挖出了我的心臟
Look at these two pretending to be apart
看看那兩個人 明明是情侶
while so clearly a pair.
還裝作陌路
Niklaus, not now. Why must you cause
尼克勞斯 先別去 不要在這么...
I'd like to take this opportunity
我想利用這次機會
to draw attention to two people
讓大家關注一下這兩個人
who have been sneaking around behind my back together.
他們一直在我眼皮底下眉來眼去
As we move into a new era,
我們進入了新的時代
we require more progressive attitudes to match.
所以需要更新穎的態度
So...to my loving sister
這一杯 敬我可愛的妹妹
and my righthand man and best friend Marcel,
以及我的左右手 亦是我的摯友 馬塞爾
may they find joy in each other.
愿他們獲得幸福
Enough talk. Music.
說夠了 音樂繼續
Over the years, I've thwarted your loves
這么多年來 我阻擋你的情路
simply to protect you.
只是為了保護你
I knew if we had to run again,
我知道 一旦我們繼續逃亡
your heart would be broken,
你一定會因為愛情而心碎
but we don't have to run anymore.
但是我們不需要逃亡了
We've found a home.
我們找到了家
Be happy, my sister.
祝你幸福 妹妹
I'd let my guard down and given in to happiness,
我放下了戒心 開始享受幸福
more fool, I.
我太愚蠢了
Turns out, they'd already betrayed me...
后來我發現 他們早就背叛了我
And brought to town the one thing
而且還把我一直躲避的人
I'd been running from for centuries
帶來了這里
My father.
我的父親
Yes. Oh.
沒錯
So you're consumed by revenge you'll never achieve.
所以你一直執著于無法完成的復仇
Elijah implied Rebekah and Marcel
以利亞暗示說麗貝卡和馬塞爾
could be anywhere in the world by now.
可能在這世上的任何角落
Oh, I'm not so sure about that.
這一點倒是不一定
Can you believe we're sitting out here
我們就這樣光明正大地坐著
in the open bold as brass?
你能相信這一切嗎
No. Ah, it feels like heaven.
不能 簡直像天堂一樣
You know, it's been over 6 months
自杰妮薇召喚我的父親以來
since Genevieve summoned my father, and nothing.
已經過了六個月 杳無消息
Her spell must have failed.
她的咒語一定失敗了
Hey, if so, we dodged a bullet.
如果真是這樣 我們就躲過一劫
Right.
好了
I am off to speak at the women's temperance society meeting
我要去參加婦女禁酒協會的會議
to make sure the wives of this city
確保這座城市的妻子們
urge their husbands not to drink.
都阻止她們的丈夫喝酒
Aren't you all in the booze biz now?
你們現在不都是搞酒類生意嗎
Yes, but the more one tells you
沒錯 人總是這樣
you can't have something, the more you crave it
越被禁止 越會渴望
At all costs.
而且不惜代價
He'll chase us to the ends of the earth,
他會到天涯海角追殺我們
and he'll find us.
他一定會找到我們
No one can hide forever,
沒有人能躲一輩子
especially not from an angry mikaelson.
尤其是躲避一個憤怒的邁克爾森家人
Then we go through with the plan.
那我們就繼續堅持計劃
There's only one way that we'll truly be able
要想永遠躲開克勞斯的追殺
to hide from Klaus forever.
只有一個辦法
They'll need a cloaking spell,
他們會需要掩護咒
and for that, they'll need a witch.
而這個咒語 需要女巫來完成
Davina is our one shot.
達維娜是唯一機會
If we go back and get her
如果回去找她
It's s suicide mission.
這樣是送死
It's our only hope.
只有這個辦法
We resurrect her, take her with us,
我們讓她復活 帶她離開
and get out of town.
遠走高飛
Then she can hide us from Klaus
她會幫我們躲開克勞斯的追蹤
so he'll never find us.
他就找不到我們了
We don't even know the right witch to kill to bring her back.
我們甚至不知道要復活她 需要殺掉哪個女巫
Then we'll kill them all.
那就全殺了
Just kill the 3 witches that brought
不過就是殺三個女巫而已
the mighty Klaus Mikaelson to his knees,
連克勞斯?邁克爾森都能打倒的女巫
no big deal.
沒什么大不了
Look. Unless you want to spend eternity
聽我說 如果你不希望度過
looking over your shoulder,
惶惶不可終日的余生
There's only one thing that we can do.
我們只有一個辦法
There's only one place they can go
他們只有一個地方可以去
Home.
回家
When order is restored, your kind won't be allowed in here.
一旦命令修復 你們就無法待在這里了
Well, fortunately, that day has not yet come.
可惜時候還沒到
I need to find Sabine.
我要找到薩賓
I believe she's taken someone very important to me.
她帶走了一個對我很重要的人
And you thought I'd help you?
你覺得我會幫你嗎
Sabine is one of us,
薩賓是我們的人
committed to the rise of the witches.
一心想讓女巫勢力崛起
The only thing Sabine is committed to is the destruction of my family.
薩賓只一心想毀滅我的家庭
And that would be a bad thing why?
這有什么不好嗎
Like your mother, my mother was also a witch,
我的媽媽和你媽媽一樣也是女巫
a very powerful witch.
法力無邊
In fact, because of my family,
事實上 正因為有我的家庭
her power now flows through your veins.
她的法力才會在你們的血脈里流淌
Now, once Sabine manipulates those around her,
現在 只要薩賓操縱她身邊的人
she will do what she has always done.
她就會采用她的一貫手法
She will jump into another body and disappear,
附到別人身上然后就此消失
leaving your witches powerless.
剩下其他女巫法力盡失
No. She has the faith.
不會 她和我們有一樣的信念
She will see our power restored.
她要助我們恢復法力
There's a way of guaranteeing this.
有一個方法可以保障這一切
I'll also secure the safety of yourself and your kind.
我也會保障你和你族類的安全
Here. This is from my mother's grimoire.
給 這是我媽媽的魔法書里的
Celeste used a similar spell to body jump.
塞萊斯特用了一個類似的咒語以實現附體
If what Sabine says is true,
如果薩賓所說屬實
when she sacrifices herself,
當她犧牲自己
all of her power will flow back into the earth.
她的法力就會被釋放回大地
However, if she has lied
不過 如果她說謊
and tries to take another body,
并試圖占用他人身體
this spell will deliver her to a very different destination.
這個咒語就會幫她達成另一種效果
Now please locate Sabine.
現在就請找到薩賓
Papa Tunde is dead.
圖德圣父死了
That leaves Sabine, Bastianna, and Genevieve.
現在就剩薩賓 巴斯蒂安娜和杰妮薇
We want to kill them all, and as soon as Davina rises,
我們要殺了他們 并且等達維娜一復活
we take her with us.
我們會帶上她
Look. We have one shot at this,
聽著 我們只有一次機會
and I know our chances of success are sweet bugger all,
我知道我們成功的概率很小
but we've got to do it.
但我們必須搏一把
So please, one stray dog to another,
所以拜托了 同是無家可歸
help us.
幫幫我們
Not many go up against those odds and live to tell the story.
能逢兇化吉還能侃侃而談英雄事跡的人可不多
Have you?
你有過嗎
I'm still standing here, aren't I?
我還站在這里不是嗎
I've gone up against the worst of them all.
而最兇險的我都經歷過了
I'll take another.
再來一杯
You're a lucky man.
你很有福氣
Men search the world over for a woman like her.
男人都在尋覓像她這樣的女人
Well, she's taken, friend.
她有主了 朋友而已
Oh, I can see that.
看得出來
It's just that she reminds me so much
只是她讓我回憶起
of my departed wife as a girl.
我離世的妻子年輕時的樣子
See, I've been traveling for such a long time
瞧我四處漂泊了這么久
that it's a blessing to see a familiar soul
卻在千里之外遇見如此相似的人
so far from home.
真是一種恩賜啊
I'm sorry for your loss.
對您失去至親深表遺憾
Here's to old faces in new places.
這是敬那些異鄉的"故人"
I've been in New Orleans for a day,
我來新奧爾良有一天了
and I find it to be quite surprising.
我覺得這地方很令人驚喜
Had I known of its charm and fascinating denizens,
要是讓我知道它和這里的人如此有魅力
I would have come ages ago.
我早就來了
I supposed I have to thank you for
我想我該謝謝你
extending this invitation.
此番邀請
Who are you?
你是誰
You're a smart man.
很聰明啊
I think you know.
我想你知道我是誰
I'm an intelligent man myself, so have a seat.
我也很聰明 所以坐下說
Let me tell you what I learned
跟你說說今天下午
about you this afternoon, Marcel Gerard.
我對你有哪些了解 馬塞爾?杰拉德
You chafe under the control of my son Niklaus
你惱于受我兒子尼克勞斯的控制
and would do just about anything to get rid if him,
為了擺脫他你可以不擇手段
even call the one man on this earth
甚至是召喚來這個地球上
who hates him more than you do.
比你還要恨他的人
But I couldn't understand what you hoped to gain?
但我不明白你想得到什么
Rule of this city?
這座城市
Well, as I said, New Orleans has its charms,
如我所說 新奧爾良確實有它的魅力
but to call me
但是把我招來
the one they call the destroyer,
我可是他們眼中的毀滅者
the one who's burnt cities far more charming to the ground
我能把比這更有魅力的城市化為廢墟
in pursuit of his children.
只為找到他的孩子
But now I see.
但現在我明白了
You did it for love, the love of my daughter.
你所做是為了愛情 我女兒的愛
Don't you dare touch her.
你不準碰她
So I'm going to make you a promise.
所有我要你答應我一件事
I won't hurt Rebekah.
我不會傷害瑞貝卡
Truth be told, she was always my favorite.
說實話 她一直是我的最喜歡的
And this city, you can have it.
而這座城市 你可以拿去
But first, you must tell me where to find my sons.
但首先你必須告訴我 我的兒子在哪里
You're still weak.
你還很虛弱
I'm still hungry.
我還餓著呢
There's a fresh blood supply in the kitchen.
廚房里有新鮮的血
You won't make it that far.
你撐不到那里去的
So be a good little boy and get back into bed.
所以老實一點 回床上待著
If I had a quid for every time
如果每次我身上還有一英鎊
a woman has tried that line on me.
女人就會對我說這句話
You'd have, like, no money.
你沒有什么錢
I beg to differ.
不敢茍同
Some women actually find me quite charming.
還是有女人覺得我很有魅力的
Sleeping with the enemy, I see.
與敵人共眠呢這是
I'm the ally now, darling.
親愛的 我現在是友
Well, indeed.
確實如此
Oh, and as a gesture of goodwill from our old enemy,
我們的舊敵為了示好
tickets to tonight's opera "Les huguenots."
今晚《新教徒》歌劇的票
They have a soprano to die for.
他們有一個非常出色的女高音
I'll introduce you if you promise not to eat her.
如果你們保證不喝她血 我就介紹你們認識
Oh, Lana,
拉娜
a good soprano is never dinner.
出色的女高音絕不會變成晚餐的
Tell Rebekah to bring Marcel.
讓麗貝卡帶上馬塞爾
Feel free to tell her now, big brother.
盡管跟她說 哥哥
I have some business I need to discuss with our new ally.
我還有事情要和我們的新朋友討論呢
Why am I not surprised you like opera?
我為什么一點都不驚訝你會喜歡歌劇
I always had a particular soft spot for "Les Huguenots."
我總是特別容易為《新教徒》動容
I like the story.
我喜歡那故事
It was a tale of forbidden love,
是一段禁忌之愛
a "Romeo and juliet" Of sorts.
類似《羅密歐與朱麗葉》
On the day they are to marry,
將要結婚的那天
family and longfestering hatred intervene.
家人和長久以來的仇恨阻止了他們
Thousands are massacred.
數千人被屠殺
A father even kills his own child in the final act.
最后一幕時 父親甚至殺死了親生骨肉
I can almost appreciate the irony.
我不得不感激這樣的諷刺
Here.
給
It's herbs ground into paste.
這是研磨成糊狀的草藥
It'll act as a conduit for the spell.
能夠作為咒語的導管
On the next full moon, your people become human.
下一次月圓 他們變成人類
Feed it to them, the curse will be broken.
給他們吃下 咒語就會被解除
Great way to poison us all at once.
是個一次性給所有人下毒的好辦法
Look. I know you have no reason
聽著 我知道你沒理由
to trust me, but, Hayley,
相信我 但是 海莉
I actually like you.
我喜歡很喜歡你
I was you, caring for Elijah
我曾像你一樣 關心以利亞
when he cared more for his brother,
而他卻更在乎他的弟弟
and I ended up dead.
我的下場就是死掉
So did a lot of others.
許多其他人也是
This, call it a chance for me to give you
這是一次機會 讓我能夠給你
what I was too in love to give myself.
因我陷入太深而不能夠給我自己的機會
It's a chance to free yourself
是一次能夠讓你擺脫
from the originals.
始祖的機會
You believe her?
你信她嗎
Whatever she's promised you, it's a lie.
不管她承諾你什么 都是騙你的
Elijah, it's ok. I'm ok.
以利亞 沒事 我沒事
She cannot be trusted.
不能相信她
She's the only one that can help my pack.
她是唯一能夠幫助我們族群的人
Do you have any idea what she has done
你知道她對我的家人
to our family?
都做了什么嗎
I know you want revenge, and come the next full moon,
我知道你想復仇 下次月圓再來吧
when I'm sure her cure works, she's all yours.
等我確認了她的辦法有用 她就歸你了
Are you suggesting that we hold her,
你是說我們要關著她
her, captive for an entire month?
把她關一整個月嗎
It would take an army.
那會需要一整支部隊
And I've got one.
我有
So help me or get out of my way.
要么幫我 要么不要干涉我
You tricked her.
你騙她
It's no trick.
沒有
You're holding the cure for Hayley's clan in your hand.
你手里握著的就是治愈海莉族人的解藥
If her wolves take that elixir, the curse is no more.
如果她的狼人們服下它 詛咒就會解除
They're free.
他們就自由了
You condemned her people to decades of agony,
你讓她的族人經歷了數十年的痛苦
and now you just break the curse
現在你輕易解除詛咒
without so much as a whimper.
毫無怨言
Why?
為什么
Because it's the best thing I could do for her
因為這是我能為她做的最好的事情了
and it's the worst possible thing
也可能是我能對你做的
I could do to you.
最糟糕的事情
What are you saying?
你說什么呢
That, no matter what happens now,
不論現在發生什么
You've lost her.
你都已經失去她了
You destroy that jar, you kill me,
你毀了那個罐子 殺了我
Hayley will hate you
海莉會恨你
for snatching her family from her.
將她的家人從她身邊奪走
Now, if you give her the jar,
現在 如果你把罐子給她
we both know that she'll leave you
我們都知道她最終也會離開你
in the end to be with them,
和他們在一起
and I know that as long as she's alive
我知道只要她活著
and happy and fulfilled in ways that you can't even imagine,
你無法想象得到的快樂滿足
then I get my revenge.
那樣 我復仇就成功了
So you decide give her everything she ever wanted and lose her
由你決定 給她想要的一切然后失去她
or deny it, see what happens then.
或是拒絕 看看會發生什么
Where's the third one Sabine?
第三人在哪 薩賓
I asked to meet with all 3 of you.
我要求見你們三人
Our meeting you at all is a courtesy
我們見你完全是出于禮節
for your being a friend to witches in the past,
因為你以前一直是女巫的朋友
but courtesy has its limits.
但禮節也是有限制的
Now, you said you had information of interest to us.
現在 你說你有我們感興趣的消息
Rebekah and Marcel are back.
麗貝卡和馬塞爾回來了
They came for Davina,
他們為達維娜而來
and they think that they can get her if they kill all 3 of you.
他們覺得如果殺死你們三個就能救活她
Now look.
聽著
I can lead you straight to them,
我可以帶你們去找他們
but there's something I want in return.
但我需要報酬
And what's that?
是什么呢
Your life.
你的生命
Follow me, and I'll turn you both into ash.
跟著我 我會把你們倆化作灰燼
Forget her. We'll get her later.
別管了 我們晚點再解決她
Marcel, all we have is the element of surprise,
馬塞爾 我們僅有的優勢就是出其不意
and we have lost it.
現在已經沒有了
If we don't leave now,
如果我們現在不離開
there will be no one to save us.
就沒人會救我們了
I already failed Davina once.
我已經讓達維娜失望了一次
I'm not leaving her behind.
我不會丟下她的
Not sure that helps.
我不覺得這會有所幫助
Not sure it doesn't.
說不定
You want to selfmedicate your selfpity, fine.
你想要自我治愈自怨自艾 沒問題
Better scotch than my blood, no matter what Elijah says.
喝威士忌總比喝我血強 不管以利亞怎么說
Don't speak to me of Elijah.
別跟我提以利亞
He loves you. Yes.
他愛你 是的
He does, and he proves it time and again,
他是愛我 也屢次證明了
even when my father enlisted him to kill me.
即使是在我父親要求他殺了我時
"Les huguenots."
《新教徒》
Saw it in Venice, marvelous production.
在威尼斯時看過 了不起的作品
You. It's all right, son.
你 沒關系 兒子
I just want to talk.
我只是想聊聊
You mercilessly hunt us for centuries.
你殘忍地獵殺我們幾個世紀了
You laid waste to half of Europe.
你糟蹋了半個歐洲
Now you simply wish to talk?
現在你只是簡單地想要聊聊
It was your bastard brother I hunted,
我獵殺的是你混蛋的弟弟
not you, never you.
不是你 從來都不是你
You're my blood,
你是我的骨肉
one that I'd be proud to call son.
是我能驕傲稱之為兒子的骨肉
So I came here to give you a chance
所以我來是為了給你一次機會
to help me put down that whelp for good.
幫助我永久解決這個崽子
Do you really not know me?
你真的不了解我嗎
Do you think I could or would
你覺得我可以或者我會
believe in anything that you say?
相信任何你說的話嗎
If you honestly believe that I would betray my own brother for you,
如果你真的相信我會為你背叛我弟弟
You're a fool without equal.
你真是太蠢了
I'll forgive you your sentimental affections
我原諒你 對你稱之為弟弟的那東西的
for the thing you call brother,
感傷情感
but you need to realize, as I did when I learned
但你得知道 在我得知他母親
his mother had lain with a beast to beget him,
和一個畜生睡了之后生出了他
Niklaus is an abomination.
尼克勞斯就是一令人厭惡的東西
You do not talk to abominations.
你不能和令人厭惡的東西說話
You do not reason with them.
不能和他們理喻
Or try to change them.
或是試圖改變他們
You erase them.
只能除掉他們
So, yes, I am asking you to help me kill your brother.
是的 我要求你幫我殺死你弟弟
You keep saying kill, but you're immortal.
你一直說殺死 但你是永生的
You can't be killed.
你不能被殺死
Oh, but we can, luv,
可以的 親愛的
And my father was the only one
我的父親是唯一
with the means to do it
打算如此做的人
A white oak stake fashioned by my father
我父親塑性而成的白櫟樹木樁
to take from us the very thing he forced upon us all
要從我們這里奪走他強加于我們身上的東西
Our immortality.
永生
Stand with me
和我同盟
or fall with him.
或是與他同亡
Choose, son.
做選擇吧 兒子
I will always...
我永遠都會
choose him.
選擇他
Fine.
好吧
Elijah has always carried guilt
以利亞始終心懷愧疚
for that night for not stopping our father.
那晚沒有阻止我們的父親
I told him not to blame himself.
我跟他說不要責怪自己
When your father wants to kill you,
父親想要殺死你
he wants to kill you,
他就是真的想這么做
nothing you can do about it.
你也不能做什么
Oh, I hate to be a knowitall.
我不想做一個無所不知的人
My sister and her lover
我妹妹和她的情人
have been spotted in town.
在鎮上出現了
So story time endeth here, I'm afraid.
恐怕 故事時間就到此為止了
What is that?
那是什么
A white oak stake, my own special version,
白櫟樹木樁 我的特殊版本
and, unlike my father's,
和我父親的不同
this one cannot be destroyed.
這一根不能被摧毀
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Well, if you have to ask,
如果你開口問了
you obviously haven't been paying attention.
就說明顯然你都沒專心聽
I'm going to kill my sister,
我要去殺死我妹妹
but first, I needed some sustenance
但首先 我得進食一些
with a little less vervain in it,
馬鞭草含量低的食物
No offense.
請勿見怪
When Davina showed me all you did to me,
達維娜給我看了你對我所做的一切時
all you took from me, I wanted to kill you.
你從我這里奪走的時 我想要殺了你
I even thought about burying that blade in you
我甚至想過把那把刀刺進你的身體
like the witches asked me to, but I didn't.
就像女巫們要求我做的那樣 但我沒有
I stopped. I thought.
我停下 思考
I weighed the good I see in you
我權衡了在你身上所看到的優點
versus the horrible things I know you've done,
和我知道的你所做的可怕的事情
and I realized if I hurt you,
我意識到 如果我傷害了你
I'd be filled with a terrible regret.
我會充滿可怕的悔恨
You will, too, if you hurt your sister,
你也會如此 如果你傷了你妹妹的話
your sister, Klaus.
你妹妹啊 克勞斯
As a person who has lost a sibling,
作為一個失去了兄弟的人
who has felt that pain, you won't survive
感覺到那樣的痛楚的人 如果是你
if you're the one who kills her.
殺了她 你無法活下去的
I'll tell you what I almost didn't survive, luv
我告訴你我差點沒能活下來 親愛的
My sister bringing the most vile creature
我妹妹把那個最邪惡的生物
ever to have walked the earth down upon me.
幾乎為了我走遍了全世界的生物 招來了
Yes, your father, but by hunting Rebekah
是的 你父親 但是追殺麗貝卡
and Marcel down to the ends of the earth,
和馬塞爾 直到天涯海角
by terrorizing them the way you yourself were terrorized
用你曾經經歷的恐怖來威嚇他們
Don't become your father.
不要變成你的父親
I've been called every shade of monster,
我曾被認為像是各種禽獸
but that's new.
但這倒是第一次
My father?
我的父親
Mikael was the monster
邁克爾是禽獸
monsters were afraid of.
會讓所有野獸害怕的
Come. Let me show you.
來 我帶你看看
You came back.
你回來了
I'll always come back.
我一直都會回來的
Take it.
拿著吧
It will work.
會有用的
Eve and I will round up as many of our people as we can.
伊芙和我會聚集所有我們能聚集的人
Come full moon, I can finally free my family.
等月圓時 我終于能解救我的家人了
Hayley...
海莉
I wonder if they have any idea
我想知道他們是否清楚
how lucky they are to have you.
他們是多幸運能有你
That was touching,
真感人
such a chaste, little kiss.
如此純潔的輕吻
The Elijah I knew was never so meek.
我所認識的以利亞可絕不會如此溫和
Well, the Celeste I knew was never so cruel.
我所認識的塞萊斯特絕不會這么殘忍
What is it that you want? What's your endgame?
你想要什么 你的結局會是如何
Oh, this game never ends, Elijah.
這游戲永遠不會結束的 以利亞
We're both immortal, you know.
我們都是永生的 你知道
Then what's the point if you can't possibly win?
如果你都沒有贏得可能 那還有什么意義呢
But I have.
但我贏了啊
You just lost the girl,
你剛剛失去了她
the girl you never made a move on
失去了那個你無法進一步的她
because you were so desperate to save your family,
只因為你如此不顧一切地想要拯救你的家族
and now your family lies in ruins.
而現在你的家族成為了廢墟
My family, despite all that you have done,
我的家人 不管你所做的一切
will heal in time.
都會完好如初的
If you had the time, maybe,
如果你們有時間的話 也許吧
but you really think Rebekah ran far and fast from here?
但你真覺得麗貝卡飛快逃離這里了嗎
I bet she didn't.
我敢說她沒有
She's long gone. Is she?
她早走了 是嗎
She's with Marcel.
她和馬塞爾一起
Now, Marcel loves Davina.
現在馬塞爾深愛達維娜
Davina is dead, but she could come back
達維娜死了 但她可能活過來
under the right circumstances.
只要條件對了
You wouldn't dare.
你敢
If you hadn't been so worried about Hayley,
如果你沒有這么擔心海莉
you might have figured it out sooner,
你也許會早些想明白
but you know who did have the time to think about it?
但你知道誰有時間想明白嗎
Your brother.
你弟弟
I wonder what he'll do.
我想知道他會做出什么
Do it.
來吧
You know your city's history,
你知道你城市的歷史
that night in 1919 when the opera house
1919年那晚 歌劇院
burned down on this very spot?
在這里被燒毀了
That was my father at his worst.
那是我的父親最痛苦的時候
Well, this is off to a bad start.
這貌似是個糟糕的開始
Your first big date together in public
在我給予你們祝福之后
after I gave you my blessing,
你們第一次公開的重要約會
And he stood you up.
他卻放你鴿子了
Something must have delayed him.
一定有事情耽誤了他
Or, now that your elicit affair is out in the open,
或者 你們的戀情公開了
he finds the whole relationship a tad lackluster
他發現整段戀情乏善可陳
and has run off to Havana with a showgirl.
就和舞女私奔去哈瓦那了
Don't be such a toerag. I'm going to check the lobby.
別這么混蛋 我去大廳找找
See if you can't find our brother while you're there.
順便去看看我們的哥哥在不在
The curtain is about to go up.
就快開始了
I would advise against trying to flee, boy.
我勸告你最好不要試圖逃跑 孩子
I can drive this into your heart
在你試圖逃跑之前
before you can even think of getting to your feet,
我就能把這個刺進你的心臟
and I don't want you to die...Yet.
我暫時 還不想讓你死
Father "Father"?
父親 父親
Still clinging to that word after all these years,
這么多年了你還堅持用這個詞
a bastard desperate for a daddy?
一個渴望父親的私生子
I wonder if your real father would be
我想知道你的親生父親
as embarrassed as I was of you
在我發現你不是我親生的之前
before I discovered you were not mine.
是否像我對你一樣窘困
Most likely.
很有可能
Easy now, boy.
小心點 孩子
Don't worry.
別擔心
Death will come,
死亡終究會成真
but we need to have a little chat
但在你擺脫永生的困擾之前
before you shuffle off your immortal coil.
我們得聊一聊
Any words we have for each other have been spoken long ago,
我們要對彼此說的話 很久以前就已說完
but know this.
但你要知道
I am no longer the animal begging for scraps of your affection.
我再也不是 那個乞求你殘剩愛意的動物了
I will die knowing my hatred for you was just.
我會心懷對你的恨意而死
I will fall proud of all I have achieved here.
我會滿懷為自己所有成就的自豪而死
So...Mikael...
所以 邁克爾
if you're going to kill me,
如果你要殺死我
then get on with it.
那就趕緊動手吧
Au contraire, Niklaus.
恰恰相反 尼克勞斯
Some things remain unsaid.
有些話還沒說呢
For instance, you were right to be proud of your achievement here.
比如 你為在此的成就感到驕傲 這樣很對
As I walked the streets, your name was spoken of
我在街上走過 你的名字
in reverent tones by the city's finest.
被城市的警察所稱頌
So after I kill you,
在我殺了你以后
I will remain here in New Orleans
我會繼續待在新奧爾良
until every last person who remembers you is dead.
直到每一個記得你的人都死去
The deeds of the mighty Klaus
偉大的克勞斯的功績
will be remembered by no one...
再也沒有人記得
And you, boy,
而你 孩子
will simply never have existed.
就像從沒存在過
The grand show.
盛大的演出
Oh, I made some alterations in your honor.
為了你 我做了一些改變
You'll love it.
你會喜歡的
And what a show it was.
真是一出好戲
Mikael compelled the audience to watch it all,
邁克爾控制觀眾看完了
applaud as if it were the drollest of comedies
把它當做一出滑稽喜劇而鼓掌
and then to leave celebrating a terrific night at the opera.
然后離開慶祝在歌劇院度過的美妙之夜
I tried to save Marcel.
我試圖救下馬塞爾
My father had other ideas.
我父親卻有其他主意
Rebekah attempted to intervene.
麗貝卡企圖調停
All these years, I actually believed she was trying to save me...
這些年 我真的相信她是試圖救我
But then big brother swooped in...
然后大哥沖了出來
There's no helping Marcel.
幫不了馬塞爾了
Just when we thought all was lost.
就在我們以為一切都沒用了時
We must run.
我們得逃走了
And so I ran,
所以我逃跑了
beaten like the dog my father believed me to be...
像我父親認為的喪家之犬一樣被打敗了
And as we fled for our lives,
在我們為了保命而逃走之時
he burnt it all to the ground
他把這里燒成平地
and with it, he assumed, Marcel.
他以為馬塞爾也是如此
I lived, but all that we had built died,
我活下來了 但我們所建立的一切都毀了
as did the last shred of me that felt human.
我最后一點人性也因此而毀
That is what my father took from me that night.
這就是那晚我父親從我這里帶走的東西
I assure you, Camille,
我向你保證 卡米
I will not terrorize my sister and her lover for centuries.
我不會恐嚇我的妹妹和她的愛人數個世紀
Nor will I humiliate and torment or dehumanize them.
我也不會羞辱 折磨 使他們喪失人性
No, none of that.
都不會
I will simply and quickly end them.
我會簡單快速的了結他們
Klaus, wait.
克勞斯 等等
Now, you didn't have to bite me to get me here.
你不用咬我再把我帶到這里
I wanted frontrow seats to this show.
我想要坐前排看好戲呢
And what show would that be?
什么好戲
The one where you see Your "Always and forever" Pact
你即將看到你的"直到永遠"的契約
come crashing down around you.
毀于一旦
It's a myth, Elijah, a myth I died for.
那是一個神話 以利亞 我渴望的神話
And yet here you stand alive...
你還活著站著
for now.
暫時而已
Is that a threat?
這是威脅嗎
Oh, there's always another pretty,
總會有一個漂亮的
young body for me to jump into.
年輕的身體等著我進入
From now on, every time you feel a connection to a woman,
從現在起 每一次你對一個女人有感覺
you'll be forced to wonder if it's me.
你就會被迫先想想這會不會是我
You'll trust no one
你不會信任任何人
and spend the rest of eternity alone.
獨身一人度過你的永生
I'm afraid you're trapped.
恐怕你是被困住了
Boundary spell.
界限咒語
The originals can enter, but they can't leave.
始祖可以進卻不能出
You wouldn't.
你不會
I would, and I did.
我會 我也這么做了
D I got you, D. I got you.
我找到你了
It's a trap.
這是個陷阱
Run. Get Davina out of here.
快走 帶著達維娜離開這里
I'm not leaving you behind.
我不會丟下你的
You must.
必須要
I will not leave you behind.
我不會離開你的
I swear I will join you.
我發誓我會找到你的
Go. Get Davina someplace safe.
走 把達維娜送去安全的地方
I will.
好
Don't worry. It's a lunar spell.
別擔心 這只是一個月咒
You'll be free by the next moonrise.
下一次月亮升起時你就自由了
My guess is,
我猜
your sister won't last that long.
你妹妹堅持不到那時候了
Ah, while this body has been
這個身體真是
a hell of a lot of fun, I do think it's time
充滿樂趣 我覺得是時候
I find someone else to play in, don't you?
去換個人了 你說呢
You were right.
你說得對
Hello, Celeste.
你好 塞萊斯特
How is this possible?
怎么可能
Monique Deveraux and I had a little wager
莫妮可?德弗羅和我打了個小賭
regarding your ability to keep a promise.
關于你是否能夠遵守承諾
It appears I won.
顯然是我贏了
You were so consumed with my downfall,
你對我的毀滅那么著迷
that you lost the trust of one of your own.
你就失去了你自己一族里一個人的信任
No.
不
Mon cheri, non.
親愛的 不要
Tout est possible.
一切皆有可能
Ce n'est pas fini.
這還沒有結束
Desole.
抱歉
Davina, you're ok.
達維娜 你沒事
You're safe now. You hear me? You're safe.
你現在很安全 聽見了嗎 你很安全
I won't let anyone hurt you, ok?
我不會讓任何人傷害你的
Rebekah!
麗貝卡
Rebekah!
麗貝卡
Cherish the breath in your lungs!
珍惜你的每一口氣
It'll be your last.
這是你最后的氣了
The final act of le Grand Guignol is upon us!
大木偶劇的最后一幕就要開始了
Where are my players?
我的演員呢
Enough running, children!
跑夠了 孩子們
Step out of the shadows
走出陰影吧
so we can finish this tale of sorrows.
我們就能結束這段悲傷的故事了
He's coming. OK
他來了 好
All right. Come on, sister.
好了 來 妹妹
Marcel.
馬塞爾
He's gone, sister.
他死了 妹妹
No. No.
不 不
Both of you must flee the city.
你們倆都得快離開這里
I'll hold him off, Niklaus.
我來拖出他 尼克勞斯
No.
不
We fight him together.
我們一起面對
We cannot fight him.
我們不能和他抗衡
All we can do is do what we've done.
我們能做的和以前一樣
We deceive him. We lead him astray.
欺騙他 讓他找不到
Now, I can do that as well as anyone.
我可以做到
You take her far away from here.
你帶著她離開
I'll follow you.
我會跟上你們的
No, Elijah. You can't. You can't, Elijah.
不 以利亞 不行 不行 以利亞
This is just this is my fault.
這是 我的錯
No. This is my fault, Rebekah.
這是我的錯 麗貝卡
I am so sorry. I'm sorry.
對不起 對不起
Marcel
馬塞爾
I thought we'd found a home here.
我以為我們在這里找到了家
Niklaus, please.
尼克勞斯 拜托
Sister, come.
妹妹 走吧
You must leave. Go.
你們得離開了 快走
Leave!
走吧
Elijah?
以利亞
What are you doing here?
你在這里干什么
Rebekah, you should be on the other side of the world by now.
麗貝卡 你應該現在在世界的另一頭了
You and I both know that wouldn't have been far enough.
你我都知道那也不夠遠的
Get away from her!
離她遠點
She's mine.
她是我的