Previously on "The originals"...
《始祖家族》前情提要
Our community is under attack.
我們的地盤在遭受攻擊
They're declaring war on us.
她們是在向我們宣戰
All his life, there's only ever been
這一生,他只真正
one man he has truly feared
害怕過一個人
My father Mikael.
我的父親邁克爾
All we need is a witch who could help us find him.
我們只需要一個能夠幫我們找到他的女巫
Celeste. How did you know?
塞萊斯特,你怎么發現的
If you have come here seeking revenge
如果你是來復仇的
Oh, I'll have my revenge,
相信我,我會報仇的
Starting with klaus.
從克勞斯開始
He is gonna know pain and torment like he's never felt before.
他會嘗到前所未有的痛苦與折磨
Then that leaves Rebekah, your tragic sister.
還有麗貝卡,你可悲的妹妹
She's about to find herself in quite the predicament.
她將會陷入進退維谷的困境
Genevieve knows where your sister is,
杰妮薇知道你妹妹在哪
Bastiana has Klaus
巴斯蒂娜把克勞斯
tucked away someplace safe.
藏在了一個隱秘的地方
I guess always isn't forever after all.
我想"一直"終究不會是永遠
Who's there?
誰在那里
How the hell did I get here?
我怎么會在這里
Genevieve.
杰妮薇
Rebekah.
麗貝卡
Tell me you're not leaving already.
這么快就要走了嗎
I thought we might reminisce.
我們還沒好好敘敘舊呢
My siblings have been taken. Where are they?
我的弟弟和妹妹被抓走了,他們在哪
You're interrupting my aunt Sophie's consecration.
你正在打斷我為索菲姨媽舉行獻祭儀式
How did this happen?
她怎么去世的
Aunt Sophie was a casualty of war.
索菲姨媽是戰爭的犧牲品
Monique, I recommend you give me what I want, unless, of course,
莫妮可,我建議你最好照我說的做
you'd like me to level this place and everything in it.
除非你想我把這里夷為平地
That won't be necessary.
沒有這個必要
I have a message for you...
我有個消息給你
from Celeste.
是來自塞萊斯特的
To find what you're looking for,
若想得到你的答案
follow the path she left behind.
追尋她留下的線索
What the hell are you doing, you ruthless bitch?
該死的你在做些什么,冷血的賤人
Poor Rebekah.
可憐的麗貝卡
You should rest.
你該好好休息一下
You're looking a little peaked.
你看起來面色有些蒼白
Of course, that's to be expected,
不過這也難免
Given the rather impressive amount of
畢竟你的體內
werewolf venom in your system.
有著不少的狼人毒液
How did you like that wolfboy, by the way?
順便問句,你對那狼人小伙還中意嗎
I thought he seemed like your type
我想他應該正是你喜歡的類型
Trashy and willing.
放蕩低俗,千依百順
If I weren't so bloody sick, I'd rip your head off.
如果不是我太虛弱了,我一定會把你的頭擰下來
But you are sick.
但你確實病了
And comforting the sick always was a talent of mine.
而照顧病人正是我的長處
I take care of my friends.
我會照顧我的朋友
We were friends, weren't we?
我們曾是朋友,不是嗎
Of course we were.
我們當然是的
We were friends, weren't we?
我們曾是朋友,不是嗎
There, there.
沒事的,沒事的
Unidentified sick man.
不知名病人
That can't be good.
這看起來可不妙
You. Red.
你,紅發女
Here. Try to take a sip of this.
來,喝點這個
Hmm. Just like magic.
就跟魔法一樣
But then again, what would you expect
但話說回來,一個女巫使的
from a practicing witch?
不是魔法還是什么呢
It's a simple herbal remedy.
這只是一種簡單的草藥療法
Won't stop the inevitable, but it should
雖然不能阻擋死亡,但至少
ease his pain and quiet his lungs.
可以減輕他的痛苦和肺部的負擔
For a while, at least.
應該能管用一陣子
You're quite good at this, miss
這份工作你真拿手
What is your name again?
你叫什么名字來著
Genevieve.
杰妮薇
Lovely.
真好聽的名字
Perhaps you could give me some pointers.
或許你能給我傳授一些經驗
Certainly. Though it is a bit odd.
當然沒問題,但我有點想不明白
A vampire serving as nurse.
一個吸血鬼來當護士
Please, darling, I'm an original vampire.
拜托親愛的,我可是名始祖
If my city is under attack from this nasty influenza,
要是我的城市遭受嚴重的流感
it is my duty to lend a hand.
出手幫忙就是我的責任
Besides, if this entire lot dies,
再說了,要是人都死光了
who'd be left to eat?
那我吃什么呢
You're wicked.
你可真調皮
You know, I think you and I are going to be fast friends.
我覺得我們倆會成為可靠的朋友
What say you join me at this
今晚你跟我一起
swell, little jazz joint
去一個極好的爵士樂酒吧
I've discovered on Basin Street tonight?
我在貝森街上發現的
We can toast to the health of New Orleans.
我們可以為新奧爾良的健康干杯
Oh...I don't know.
我不確定...
You. You should come, too.
你,你也來吧
After playing angels of mercy all day,
扮演了一整天的白衣天使
I'd say we all deserve some fun.
我們都該去找點樂子
Anything?
有何發現
They're putting eyes and ears out everywhere.
他們四處散布眼線
Daywalkers are working every contact we got.
日行者在跟我們的每一個線人接觸
Cops, dock workers, guys in the treme.
警察,碼頭工人,郊區的人
Word is out.
已經放話出去了
Anyone trying to earn favor with me
任何想要討好我的人
gets a lifetime of it if they find them.
一旦找到他們,就能得我親睞一輩子
Good. I need a pen and paper.
很好,給我筆和紙
Am I taking orders from you now?
我現在是聽你差遣了嗎
Or are we in this together?
還是說我們該攜手解決呢
Pen and paper, Marcel. Now.
給我筆和紙馬塞爾,立刻
Look, I want her back just as much as you do, you know.
我跟你一樣迫切希望能找到她
Both of them.
找到他們兩個
Hayley!
海莉
Elijah. You're back.
以利亞,你回來了
Did you find anything?
有什么發...現嗎
What is happening?
怎么回事
I need you to make a list of these names.
我要你把這些名字列個清單
Please.
拜托了
Ok.
好
Sabine...? Elijah, what is this?
薩賓,以利亞,這是什么
I believe they represent the names
我覺得這些名字
of the women that Celeste inhabited
是過去兩百年里
for the past two centuries.
塞萊斯特寄身的女人的名字
It's called a devinette.
這叫做猜謎
It's old school. Kind of a riddle.
是一種古老的教育方法,算是智力游戲
Witches use them to teach their kids.
女巫們用這此法教孩子
Solve it and it disappears.
解決之后文字便會消失
Why? What's the point?
為什么,這么做有什么意義
Celeste forced me to make a choice
塞萊斯特強迫我
between yourself and my siblings.
在你和我的家人之間做出選擇
And now she means to mock that choice,
現在她要嘲諷我的選擇
taunting me
嘲諷我
with a childish game.
用一個小孩子的把戲
The longer the game, the more they suffer.
游戲時間越長,他們受的苦就越多
To find Klaus and Rebekah,
要找的克勞斯和麗貝卡
we need to solve this riddle.
我們得解開這個謎
The solution lies somewhere in these names.
謎底就在這些名字背后
The name next to SabineAnnie Lafleur.
薩賓旁邊的名字,安妮?拉弗勒
She's a witch that was shunned from her coven
她是個女巫,被族群孤立
just over a year ago.
就在一年多以前
Never knew why, but I can find out.
不知道什么原因,但我可以搞清楚
You poor thing.
可憐的東西
Don't worry. I'm here to help.
別擔心,我是來幫你的
Annie was a good girl.
安妮是個好孩子
Witches done her wrong, shunning her like that,
女巫們錯了,不該那樣孤立她
saying that she's doing dark magic.
她們說安妮使用黑魔法
There's no way. But they had proof.
這絕不可能,但她們有證據
So, she just quit.
所以她了結了自己
And I can't really blame her for that.
我實在是不能因此責怪她
Because once you've been shunned,
因為一旦你被孤立
what's the point of going on, you know?
那還有什么理由繼續活下去呢
She killed herself?
她自殺了嗎
Yes. Drowned herself in the Mississippi, to be precise.
是,確切的說,她投入了密西西比河
Celeste had clearly tired of the body
很顯然,塞萊斯特厭倦了那副身軀
and was ready to take Sabine's.
并且已經準備寄身薩賓
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
She leapt to her death from the very location
她選擇自殺的地方很特別
Celeste and I had our first kiss.
是我跟塞萊斯特初吻的地方
Poetic, I guess, in a creepy,
很有詩意,雖然很詭異
vendetta kind of way.
有點像報應
All these names, these lives,
那些名字,那些生命
stolen that Celeste might take her revenge.
塞萊斯特也許是在復仇
I suppose we have no choice
我們似乎別無選擇
but to see where they take us.
只能繼續追查
Hayley, I have to go. I'll call you back.
海莉,我得掛了,回頭打給你
Elijah, wait.
以利亞,等等
What is it?
怎么了
Ask Marcel if he knows anything
問問馬塞爾知不知道
about a name on that list Brynne Deveraux.
名單上的一個人,布琳?德弗羅
Sophie said that it was her family's bloodline
索菲說給新月狼族施下詛咒的
that put the curse on the Crescent wolves,
是她家族里的一個成員
but Celeste said that she was the only one
但是塞萊斯特說只有她
that could break it.
能夠破解
If Brynne Deveraux was actually Celeste
如果布琳?德弗羅施咒的時候
when she cast the spell, then
其實是塞萊斯特
maybe Celeste can still break it.
那么也許塞萊斯特能夠解除
I'll see what he knows.
我問問他吧
Elijah, I'm really sorry
以利亞,我很抱歉
that you're going through this.
讓你經歷這些事
If I had known that Celeste had made you choose who to help
要是我知道塞萊斯特會讓你選擇救誰...
You were going to die in that fire, Hayley,
你當時命懸一線,海莉
along with my brother's child.
我弟弟的孩子也有危險
There was no choice.
我別無選擇
My wound isn't healing.
我的傷口沒有自愈
The amount of dark magic contained in that blade?
那把匕首里有著很強大的黑魔法
It's gonna take a little while.
完全恢復需要一段時間
You're one of them, aren't you?
你也是其中一員吧
The witches back from the dead,
死而復生的女巫
seeking vengeance.
想要復仇
Why show me kindness?
為什么對我仁慈
You never did anything to me.
你沒有傷害過我
And the truth is, seeing you like this,
而且,看到你這樣
I can't help but pity you.
我不由得很同情
Then betray the others and stand with me.
那就背叛他們,陪著我吧
I will reward you
我會給你
in ways you cannot possibly fathom.
你無法想象的豐厚報酬
Klaus Mikaelson offering a deal to little ol' me?
克勞斯?邁克爾森居然要求跟我交易
I should be flattered.
受寵若驚啊
But first...
不過
we need to have a talk about your sister.
我們得先聊聊你妹妹的事
Rebekah is of no concern to you.
麗貝卡跟你沒關系
If you mean to harm her...
如果你敢傷害她
Ah, the protective brother.
你這哥哥對她可真好
A shame that loyalty isn't reciprocated.
真遺憾,她對你可不那么忠誠
But then, I'm no stranger to Rebekah's treachery.
不過,我也許沒資格評判她
Something you and I have in common.
我們也都曾背叛過別人
Here. Drink.
來,喝了吧
I'm just trying to help you.
我是想幫你
Heal you. Get you to see the truth
治好你,讓你看到真相
that's been right in front of you for almost a century.
其實這一百年來,真相一直在你眼前
Your sister had an unfortunate runin
你妹妹昨晚不小心
with some wolves last night.
碰到了幾只狼
I imagine you're tasting the venom in her blood.
你好像嘗到了她血液里的毒液
It's the only way I can show you
只有這樣我才能讓你看到
what you need to see.
你應該看到的真相
In her weakened state, I'll be able to guide her down memory lane.
在她虛弱的時候,我才能幫她回憶往事
That's how I'm going to have my revenge.
這就是我復仇的方式
By showing you her betrayal.
向你展示她對你的背叛
Niklaus.
尼克勞斯
Marcel. Have some respect.
馬塞爾,這里不合適
Yeah, I don't think they mind.
他們應該不會介意
Did you ask Genevieve about doing the spell?
你跟杰妮薇談施咒的事了嗎
I will. When the time is right.
我會的,現在時機未到
Rebekah.
麗貝卡
You've been hanging around that witch for weeks,
幾周來,你一直在那女巫身邊轉
waiting for the time to be right.
等待著"合適時機"
She wasn't supposed to become your sidekick.
她不應該成為你的朋友
One little spell and we could finally be together for real.
只要咒語成功,我們就能真正在一起了
What are you waiting for?
你還在等什么
She's a sweet girl, is all.
她是個好女孩,僅此而已
If you must know, I feel badly for using her.
你非要弄個明白,其實利用她令我很難受
Then we'll find another witch,
那我們就再找別的女巫
one you don't have to fake a friendship with.
一個用不著你跟她假友好的
Unless you've changed your mind.
除非你改變主意了
I want to wake up with you in our home,
我想我們有自己的家,同床共枕
in the bed that we share.
醒來有你在身邊
I want to walk down the street with you by my side.
我想和你一起散步
So that everyone knows that you are mine
讓所有人都知道,你是我的
and I am yours.
我是你的
I don't want to be afraid
我不想因為愛你而活在
of what my brother will do to me for loving you.
擔心哥哥怎么對付我的惶恐中
If this is the only way to get it, then...
如果這是唯一的方法,那么...
No, my mind hasn't changed.
我不會改變心意
Oh! I didn't know anyone was in here.
我不知道有人在這里
I'm so sorry.
對不起
Genevieve
杰妮薇
Genevieve, wait
杰妮薇,等等
I'm sorry.
對不起
So, this is your great betrayal.
這就是你說的背叛啊
My sister and Marcel.
我妹妹和馬塞爾
They've been sneaking around behind my back
他們背著我偷偷摸摸
for the better part of two centuries.
在一起廝混了兩百年
Yes. Against all your warnings.
是的,全然無視你的警告
You'd disciplined them for it before,
你曾經為此教訓過他們
had you not?
有沒有
Harshly, I understand.
一定很嚴厲,我明白
I had my reasons.
我有我的道理
Oh, you don't have to convince me.
你不需要說服我
As far as I'm concerned,
依我看
you only needed one
你只需要一個理由
that it suited you.
就是對你有好處
Have you ever read the Old Testament, Nik?
你讀過《舊約》嗎,尼克
You see... God wasn't powerful
你瞧,上帝不是因為有道理
because he was right...
才強大
He was right because he was powerful.
而是因為強大才有道理
I don't know what you're playing at,
我不知道你在耍什么把戲
but if the sum total of your plan
但如果讓我和我妹反目
to turn me against my sister was this revelation,
是你整個計劃的目的
this will have been a wholly ineffective endeavor.
那你就白費苦心了
You poor thing.
可憐的家伙
After 1,000 years,
一千年過去了
dishonesty from your family has come to be expected.
你們家族的虛偽本性依舊
I wish that was the sum total of their treachery.
我倒希望他們的背叛行為不過如此
Unfortunately, it's not.
不幸的是,不止如此
Wwhat do you want from me?
你想要我怎么樣
Well, I assume you're familiar with this pigsty,
我想這個豬圈你很熟悉吧
Quite appropriately known as the pit.
被稱為坑真是再合適不過
See, awkwardly enough, only weeks ago,
是這樣,很不巧的,幾周前
a group of human beings just like yourself
有一群像你這樣的人
slaughtered many of the companions
殺了現在站在你面前的
of the vampires that you see assembled before you here.
吸血鬼的同伴
You run the records room at city hall.
你在市政廳掌管檔案室
We're told the former mayor kept a detailed record
聽說前任市長有一份關于
of the supernatural community.
超自然群體的詳細記錄
A ledger of names of witches, werewolves, and vampires.
一份列有女巫狼人和吸血鬼的名單
Specifically, their death records.
確切說,是他們的死亡名單
We need it.
我們需要它
II don't know where it is.
我不知道它在哪里
I think we both know that's a fib.
我想大家都知道這是唬人的
Anyone feeling hungry?
你們有誰餓了嗎
Oh! Ok. Wwait.
好的,等下
They moved the records, after the mayor died.
市長死了后,他們就轉移了記錄本
They're at the sacristy of St. Anne's Church.
它們存放在圣安妮教堂的圣器收藏室
See? There.
瞧,乖
Wasn't so difficult, now, was it?
也沒有多難,是不是
Rough day?
很不順的一天
Oh, Becks.
瞧你,小貝卡
Those bites are looking nasty.
你的傷口看起來好嚇人
Why make me relive the past?
為什么要讓我回到過去
We both know how it ends.
我們都知道結局如何
You and I both know.
你和我知道
But I thought your brother might like to hear our story.
但我想你哥哥應該會想知道我們的故事
So, I linked your mind to his.
所以我把你們兩個的意識連起來了
You're gonna show him everything.
你要把所有的事情都告訴他
No, please don't do that to me. I'll do anything.
不,別這樣對我,我什么都答應你
It's too late, friend.
太遲了,朋友
Marcel, here's another name from our list.
馬塞爾,這里又有一個名單中的名字
Brynne Deveraux.
布琳?德弗羅
Says here she drowned herself some 20 years ago.
這里說她20多年前自己溺水而亡
Do you recognize the name?
你認出這個名字了嗎
Brynne? Yeah. Yeah, we used to hang out.
布琳,是啊,我們曾經一起玩過
Knock around a bit.
尋歡作樂什么的
You can spare me the details, please.
細節就不用說了
She used to do some spells for me now and then.
她那時偶爾為我施一些咒語
Girl had power.
挺厲害的一個姑娘
Cursed a whole pack of werewolves
就因為一個狼群惹了我
just because they were pissing me off.
就把他們全部詛咒了
Speaking of... What do you think
說到這個,你認為
Klaus is gonna do when he finds out
當克勞斯知道你把他丟在一旁
that you left him to suffer
趕去救海莉和她的狼人朋友的話
while you saved Hayley and her wolf friends?
他會是什么反應
Let's avoid discussing matters that are
與你無關的事情
not your concern, shall we, Marcellus?
咱們就別討論了吧,好嗎,馬塞勒斯
Oh, come on, Elijah. I got guys all over this city.
以利亞,這個城市里到處都是我的人
You honestly think that I don't know
你真以為我會不知道
that the crescent wolves had a little
新月族的狼人們
family reunion out at the plantation last night?
昨晚在莊園舉行了家庭聚會嗎
Thanks for letting the house burn, by the way.
順便感謝你把房子燒了
Good riddance.
也算是個解脫
But my question is,
但我的問題是
what's Hayley doing with that bunch?
海莉為什么會和那些人在一起
Marcel, I'm aware of your history
馬塞爾,我知道你之前
with the city's wolves, and I assume
與這里的狼群不合,我也希望你明白
you understand that if you lay a finger upon Hayley,
如果你敢打海莉的主意
it will be the last thing you do on this earth.
那將成為你在這世上的絕響
OK, I see I hit a nerve.
好,看來我觸碰到禁區了
And just when we were getting along.
我還剛以為我們相處的不錯呢
We were right.
我們猜對了
Every name upon my flesh signifies
我身上的每一個名字
a witch who died by her own hand.
都是一個死于自殺的女巫
All but one.
除了一個人
Clara Summerlin.
克萊拉?薩莫林
Ring any bells?
有任何印象嗎
None. Ok, well,
沒有,好吧
If she didn't off herself, then how'd she die?
如果她不是死于自殺,那是怎么死的呢
Influenza. Epidemic of 1919.
流感, 1919年那場瘟疫
I suppose we have our answer.
我想我們找到了答案
Only I have no idea what it means.
只是不知道這個答案的含義
No! Please! Uhh!
不要,求你了
Your sister's tryst with Marcel was only the beginning.
你妹妹與馬塞爾的私會僅僅是個開始
You see, the burden of your condemnation had become too great.
你看,你身上背負的譴責太多了
And as a result, your deepest fear came to pass.
因此,你內心最深的恐懼成為了現實
That their love for each other
那就是他們對彼此的愛
would overshadow their love for you,
遠遠超過了他們對你的愛
turn it into hate.
隨之被轉化為了恨
Nik, they conspired to rid themselves of you for good.
尼克,他們合謀要逃離你
An abomination of nature?
天生的怪物嗎
You're anything but.
恰恰相反
Ok, next round's on me.
好吧,下一輪我請
Clara Summerlin, no. I'll be soused.
克萊拉?薩莫林,別了,我會醉的
Get it while you can. It's the last real gin in the city.
及時行樂吧,這可是城市里僅剩的金酒了
Bartender?
酒保
You're nothing like I thought you'd be when I first met you.
你與我初次見你時想象的一點都不像
I was brought up to think your kind were...well...
從小我就被教導,你們這種生物都是
An abomination of nature?
天生的怪物嗎
you're anything but
恰恰相反
Not just you, your whole family is so...
不只是你,你全家都很
elegant.
優雅
Yes, I agree. Elijah is quite peerless.
是啊,我同意,以利亞確實無可挑剔
I don't know. I mean, he's nice and all, but
我不知道,我是說,他很好,但是
if I had to go for one Mikaelson boy...
如果只能讓我選一個邁克爾森家的男人
Klaus?
克勞斯
Genevieve, who'd have thought a saintly, little witch like you
杰妮薇,誰會想到像你一樣圣潔的小巫女
would go for the bad boys?
會喜歡壞男孩呢
I knew we were destined to be friends.
我就知道我們一定會成為朋友
More gin, please.
麻煩再來點酒
Please.
拜托
Allow me.
請讓我幫你
Keep it. It's yours.
留著吧,歸你了
Well, there's a load of us Mikaelsons.
邁克爾森家有許多人
If you like bad boys, you'd love my brother Kol.
如果你喜歡壞男孩,你一定會愛上我哥哥科爾
And where is this mystery brother of yours?
你這位神秘的哥哥在哪呢
It's complicated.
很復雜
Like all siblings, we've had our ups and downs.
正如其他兄弟姐妹一樣,我們也有起起落落
Family feuds.
家族爭斗
In fact, I was thinking of
實際上,我正在考慮
reaching out to someone we haven't seen in a very long while.
要去聯絡一個很久都沒有見過的人
I was hoping that maybe you could help me contact them.
我希望或許你能夠幫助我找到他們
But it would have to be a surprise.
但一定要保密
No one could know.
任何人都不可以知道
Of course.
當然
Do you want me to find your brother Kol?
你想讓我找到你哥哥科爾嗎
Actually, I'd like you to find Mikael.
其實,我想讓你找到邁克爾
Our father.
我們的父親
Enough of your lies!
夠了,不要再說謊了
Don't dismember the messenger.
不要怪送信人
Part of you must have known.
你內心肯定知道
Suspected, at least.
至少懷疑過
Your father came to New Orleans
你父親曾在1919年
in 1919 to kill you, did he not?
來到新奧爾良要殺你,是不是
And as the city burned, he nearly succeeded.
城市幾乎被燒毀,他差點就成功了
My family and I have done
多年來,我的家人和我
some terrible things to each other over the years,
對彼此做了許多可怕的事情
but Rebekah would not call my father.
但是麗貝卡絕對不會找我的父親
No matter how angry she was.
不管她有多么憤怒
It's sweet of you to believe that.
你能相信這一切,真難得
To believe in her.
如此地信任她
But by the time we're done here,
但等到我們結束時
You'll know just how wrong you are.
你就會知道你錯得多離譜
Hey, look, I found
聽著,我找到了
You were right about the Deveraux witch.
德弗羅女巫的事,你說的沒錯
Find anything about Clara the mystery witch?
找到什么有關神秘女巫克萊拉的消息了嗎
Not much. She was a nurse at the fleurdelis sanitorium.
沒多少,她曾是鳶尾療養所的護士
Recognize her?
認出她了嗎
Top row, second from the right.
最上面,右邊起第二個
No. I don't.
不,不認識
Marcel?
馬塞爾
Marcel?
馬塞爾
Do I need to remind you that Niklaus and Rebekah
需要我提醒你尼克勞斯和麗貝卡
are somewhere suffering horribly?
正在某處痛苦煎熬嗎
If you know something... Talk.
如果你知道什么,快點說
The sanitorium. That's where you'll find them.
療養所,你可以在那里找到他們
Are you sure? How do you know?
你確定嗎,你怎么知道
I just know.
就是知道
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
If I'm right...
如果我沒想錯
you need to know exactly
你需要知道我們
what we're walking into.
到底面對的是什么
We did something, Rebekah and I.
我們做了一件事,麗貝卡和我
I think the witches are trying to use it against her.
我覺得女巫們在利用這事對付她
It's...something that you're not gonna like.
是你可能不會喜歡的事情
Are you ready to see more proof?
你準備好看看更多的證據了嗎
No.
不
What do you see?
你看到什么了
My father's blade.
我父親的刀
It went missing when I was a boy.
我小時候它就不見了
He beat me half to death,
他把我揍得半死
so sure I had stolen it.
確信是我偷走了它
Rebekah was so kind to me in the weeks after the beating.
在他打完我之后幾周,麗貝卡對我非常好
I should have known she was the culprit.
我就該意識到是她干的
She never could stand weapons were things not meant for girls.
她最不能忍受別人說女孩子不可以用武器
Pran ce mesaj sa a, les cendres sur le vent.
(咒語)
No! Klaus!
不,克勞斯
My sister.
我的妹妹
Rebekah. Rebekah!
麗貝卡,麗貝卡
For the better part of a century,
大半個世紀
I have wondered how father found us,
我一直很奇怪父親是如何找到我們的
what foolish mistake that we had made
我們到底是犯了什么愚蠢的錯誤
to destroy our time in the one place
才毀了那處有著美好回憶
that we could finally call home.
我們終于能稱之為家的地方
Did you know, I even blamed myself for a time, Marcellus?
你知道嗎,我甚至一度責備我自己,馬塞勒斯
Elijah.
以利亞
Niklaus treated you like a son.
尼克勞斯把你當兒子一樣對待
Rebekah I loved her.
麗貝卡,我愛她
I still love her.
至今仍愛著她
All we ever wanted was to be together,
我們只是想在一起
but as long as Klaus was around,
但只要克勞斯在
that was never gonna happen.
那就絕對不可能
But hey, I guess you wouldn't know anything about that, huh?
但是,這些我想你根本不知道吧
When Niklaus learns the truth,
尼克勞斯得知真相時
there will be no end to his rage.
你能想象他會有多暴怒
I will not let my sister suffer that wrath.
我不會讓我的妹妹承受他的怒火
Then we need to get to them before he learns the truth.
那我們得在他得知真相前救回他們
Just give it up, Rebekah.
放棄吧,麗貝卡
It's inevitable at this point.
如今這已是不可避免的了
Sabine.
薩賓
I prefer Celeste, actually.
實際上,我更喜歡塞萊斯特這名字
All these names I've had over the years
這些年來我有過這么多名字
and I still prefer the first.
我還是喜歡第一個
Perhaps it was the way it sounded on Elijah's lips,
也許是因為我喜歡以利亞念它的感覺吧
like a declaration of love.
就像是對真愛的宣言
Oh, he was a good liar.
他真是一個好騙子
All of you are.
你們都是
Say what you want about me,
想說我什么都可以
but Elijah is a good man.
但以利亞是個好人
Still defending him,
還在維護他
even until the bitter end.
即使到最后也這樣
Good. I'm counting on that familial love.
很好,我就指望著你們的家族親情呢
It'll be the ruin of you all.
那會毀了你們所有人
Now that Nlaus knows what you've done,
現在克勞斯知道了你所做的一切
he'll never stop until he's had his revenge.
不復仇成功他是不會停止的
He'll kill Marcel. Do something horrible to you.
他會殺了馬塞爾,對你做出可怕的事情
Elijah will never forgive him.
以利亞絕對不會原諒他
Your betrayal will ultimately pit brother against brother.
你的背叛最終將會讓兄弟反目成仇
And the fabled Mikaelson bond will crumble.
傳說中的邁克爾森家族將會分崩離析
I'll kill you, you bitch.
我要殺了你,賤人
You already did.
你已經殺過我了
Though at the time, I wore a different face.
盡管在那時,我還不是這幅容貌
Genevieve, we need to talk. Privately.
杰妮薇,我們得談談,私下里
I'll be fine here. You go ahead.
我可以的,你去吧
You should wash up anyway.
反正你也該清洗了
Incinerate that as soon as you can.
盡快把那個焚化了
You were the other one. Clara.
你是另外那個護士,克萊拉
You should have minded your own business.
你不該來插手我的事
I suspected my friend was being exploited.
我懷疑我的朋友被利用了
It was my business.
這就是我的事
Call it off? Are you mad?
中止咒語,你瘋了嗎
I was wrong. It was stupid and
是我錯了,這太愚蠢
and impulsive, and it will ruin us, Genevieve.
太沖動了,這會毀了我們的,杰妮薇
Not just Klaus but Elijah, too.
不只是克勞斯,還有以利亞
I risked tearing our family apart
我自私地為了自己的幸福
for my own selfish happiness.
冒著將家族摧毀的危險
I'm begging you, please,
我請求你,求求你
don't bring Mikael here.
不要讓邁克爾來到這里
If Klaus finds out what we have done,
如果克勞斯發現我們所做的一切
what you have done...
你所做的一切
Klaus will kill me.
克勞斯會殺了我
He'll kill my entire family.
他會殺了我全家
Which is exactly why I need you to undo it.
這正是我為什么要讓你逆轉咒語
It doesn't work that way.
這是不可能的
There is no undoing it.
沒辦法逆轉
Mikael is coming. The only hope now
邁克爾會來的,現在唯一的希望
is tell Klaus the truth.
就是告訴克勞斯真相
Confess what we've done.
坦白我們所做的事情
That is not an option.
絕對不可以
He will dagger me and leave me in a box for centuries.
他會用匕首封住我,把我關在棺材里數個世紀
You will not say a word.
你什么都不許說
You used me.
你利用了我
This whole time. Our friendship.
由始至終,我們的友誼
All you wanted was a favor,
你想要的只是我的能力
and now you want to take it back?
而現在你后悔了想要收回這一切
Well, you can't. And I will not suffer
你不能,克勞斯不會怪我的
because I was foolish enough to trust you.
因為我只是太愚蠢選擇相信了你
It was a mistake. I know that now.
那是個錯誤,我現在意識到了
But that one mistake will destroy us.
但這個錯誤會毀了我們的
You brought this on yourself.
這是你自找的
I will not be destroyed along with you.
我不能和你一起被摧毀
I'm so sorry, Genevieve.
真對不起,杰妮薇
But if you tell Niklaus you summoned Mikael,
但如果你告訴尼克勞斯你召喚了邁克爾
you're dead either way.
遲早你也是死路一條
Genevieve, is everything all right?
杰妮薇,沒事吧
So, you infected me, too.
所以你也傳染了我
Compelled the orderlies to keep us in quarantine until we died.
并控制看護人將我們隔離直到死去
Fortunately, I just took another body.
幸運的是,我占用了另一個身體
Genevieve wasn't so lucky.
杰妮薇就沒那么幸運了
Well, now that she's back...
既然她回來了
You're the one who's luck's run out.
你就是那個不幸的人了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I know how much this hurts.
我知道這很傷人
To see what she did...
看到她所做的一切之后
To see who she really is.
看到她真實的一面之后
But you needed to know.
但你必須要知道
You needed to see it.
你必須要看到
And now that you have, you can take your revenge.
現在你都知道了,你該報仇了
Our revenge.
我們的復仇
Please. Go ahead.
來吧,喝吧
You'll need your strength for what comes next.
你需要力量來繼續
We should divide the building.
我們應該分頭找
I'll start at one end, you at the other.
我從這邊開始,你去那邊
Nik. Nik, it isn't true.
尼克,尼克,那不是真的
I want to believe you, sister.
我想要相信你,妹妹
But your face tells a different story.
但你的表情卻出賣了你
You cannot hide from me, Rebekah!
你躲不過我的,麗貝卡
Nor can you run.
你也逃不走的
This ends now.
一切到此結束
Hey, there, witch bitch.
你好啊,賤女巫
You and I are gonna have a little chat.
我們得好好小聊一下了
Rebekah!
麗貝卡
Tired of running?
逃夠了嗎
I know how much you enjoy the chase.
我知道你有多享受追逐獵物的感覺
I'd sooner deny you the pleasure.
我不想給你更多這種快感
Well, then I'll take my pleasures in other ways.
那我就用其他方式來享受吧
No more "Daggered in a box" for you.
我不會再讓你"插匕首躺棺材"了
Trust me, sister, you'll long for what the dagger offered.
相信我,妹妹,你會懷念匕首的感覺的
This...will be far less merciful.
這個,就沒那么仁慈了
How to describe exactly what this blade does?
到底要如何確切描述這把刀的用途呢
You don't have to do this, Nik.
你不必這么做,尼克
After I plunge this into your heart,
當它插入你的心臟后
you will be immobilized,
你將無法動彈
imprispred in a state of raw, inescapable anguish.
處在一種撕心裂肺的無比痛苦之中
Time loses all meaning.
時間將毫無意義
It's not unlike a living hell,
如同人間煉獄
which I find rather fitting given your treachery.
因為你的背叛,我覺得這樣處罰再合適不過了
Then do it.
那就動手吧
If that's what you really want.
如果這就是你想要的
Are we skipping the part where you beg for mercy?
我們跳過了你祈求饒恕的那段嗎
For forgiveness?
祈求我原諒
Because I was really looking forward to that.
因為我本來真的是很期待呢
I'll pass.
不必了
I know better than to think it would do me any good.
我很清楚這對我不會有什么好處
That's it, then?
那就這樣了嗎
You concede?
你放棄抵抗了嗎
Like a lamb to the slaughter.
如同一頭待宰的羔羊
What would your father think of you now?
你覺得父親會怎么想你
Just the man I wanted to see.
正是我想見的人
Rebekah's punishment won't be complete
看著你死,麗貝卡的懲罰
until she watches you die.
才算完整呢
Nik, it was my idea to summon Mikael.
尼克,召喚邁克爾是我的主意
If you're gonna hurt anyone, it should be me.
如果你要傷害誰,那一定就是我
Such loyalty to your beloved.
對你的愛人真是忠貞啊
You know...
你知道
If you had offered me even a fraction of the same,
如果你給過我哪怕是一丁點的忠誠
I wouldn't have to do this.
我也就不必這么做了
Go.
走吧
Both of you. Run as far and as fast as you can.
你們倆,盡快逃走吧
Run!
快跑