日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 初代吸血鬼 > 初代吸血鬼第一季 > 正文

初代吸血鬼第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第13集:圣安妮教堂重新開張

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Previously on "The originals"...

《始祖家族》前情提要
This town was my home once. I want it back.
這里曾經是我的家,我要奪回來
Our community is under attack.
我們的地盤在遭受攻擊
Resurrected witches with vast power?
擁有無限力量的復活巫師
It's the harvest.
收獲祭
Four girls were meant to die and be reborn.
四個女孩本應死去再復生
Someone jacked that power.
但有人劫走了那力量
I believe that when you love someone
我相信當你深愛著一個人時
and that person loves you in return,
而那人也同樣愛你
you're uniquely vulnerable.
你會變得格外脆弱
Celeste, she died because of me.
塞萊斯特,她因我而死
I'd appreciate it if you'd call me by my real name
可以的話請叫我的真名
Celeste.
塞萊斯特
What about Hayley?
那海莉呢
None of my treachery will harm this family
我的所有背叛對這個家族的傷害
as much as your feelings for her.
都比不上你對她的感情而帶來的
This blade contains
這把刀片現在飽含著
all the power I harvested from the vampires.
我從吸血鬼身上收獲的力量
It will do things worse than death.
它能做出比死亡更可怕的事情
And are you ready for the final offering?
你準備好做出最終的獻祭了嗎
Someone help me.
救救我
Thank you all for coming.
感謝大家的到來
It means more than I can tell you.
最對我來說意義重大
We gather today for the first public service
今天是教堂重建后
of our newly reopened church.
第一次布道
St. Anne's can finally once again be the heart
圣安妮終于能重新成為我們社區的
of our community,
精神寄托
where we can congregate as a people united.
將我們大家聚集在一起
Here, this hour, we come together to praise god
此時此刻,我們齊聚與此贊美上帝
and give thanks.
給予我們的感恩
The events that took place at our church were tragic.
教堂之前發生的事件是一場悲劇
Problem?
有什么問題嗎
No.
沒有
Then pay attention.
那就專心一點
We're meant to seem like devoted parishioners.
要讓人家覺得我們是虔誠的教區居民
And it is that hope in our hearts
正因為我們心中仍存希望
and with the help of many benefactors
也因為許多善心人士的慷慨相助
that allows us to be here today.
我們今天才能再次坐在這里
So we gather with renewed spirit
因此我們帶著信念聚集于此
made stronger, committed to the ideals
更加強大,更加堅定地
of peace and love. Amen.
追尋和平與愛,阿門
Amen.
阿門
Each tomb is well cared for.
每座墓碑都有人精心打理
Families honor their dead with displays of affection
家人會在墓碑前擺放各種裝飾
and respect... Is someone there?
來悼念死者,有人在外面嗎
This tomb belongs to the Deveraux family,
這座墳墓屬于德弗羅家族
Known throughout the quarter for their strong connection
這個家族向來因與巫術的緊密聯系
to witchcraft.
聞名于法屬區
Please help me!
求求你幫幫我
And if you look close, these fresh bricks
如果你仔細查看,這些新砌的磚塊
tell us someone in the family
說明家族不久前
has recently fallen.
才有族人去世
What is that?
那是什么聲音
Let me out!
放我出去
Hello, Monique.
你好,莫妮可
Welcome back to the land of the living.
歡迎回到這個世界,費德里克?德弗羅,生于1936年12月24日,卒于1999年6月12日
What is it? What's going on?
怎么了,發生了什么事
It's a miracle.
奇跡發生了
Monique?
莫妮可
Lovely sermon this morning, father.
今早的布道真不錯,神父
Quite inspirational.
非常鼓舞人心
I wasn't expecting you to join us.
我沒想過你會來參加
Oh, we were hoping for some word from your human sources
我們來是想聽聽你對最近的海地入侵
on the recent Haitian invasion.
有沒有什么線索
My guys have their ears to the ground.
我的人已經盡力打聽了
And no one has seen or heard any sign
但沒有人聽到任何關于你們說的
of whatever his name is.
那個人的消息
He's called Papa Tunde.
他被人稱為圖德圣父
And right now, he's wandering the corridor
如今,他身上聚集著所有
with the power he absorbed
我埋在花園的吸血鬼的力量
from every soul I had buried in the garden.
正在這附近四處游蕩
So you might want to put your ear
所以或許該讓你的人
a little closer to the ground.
再更加努力一點
Or I could steer clear of whatever war is brewing
或者,我也可以選擇遠離這場
between your kind and his
你們之間一觸即發的戰爭
before I find myself in
在我還沒陷入...
I wanted to congratulate you on getting the church up and running.
祝賀你,教堂又能重新對大家開放了
I can see this is a bad time.
看得出你現在不方便說話
Nice to see you, Marcel.
很高興見到你,馬塞爾
Cami.
卡米
Well, don't look at me.
別看著我
I tried to send her away.
我已經試著讓她遠離這里了
Yes, Diego, what do you have for me?
迪亞哥,有什么消息嗎
Uh, we got a special delivery.
我們收到了一份禮物
Would you care to elaborate?
你能說明白點嗎
Either our witch problems are over
不知這代表我們的女巫問題已經被解決了
or they're just getting started.
還是它才剛剛開始
Marcel.
馬塞爾
Father.
再見,神父
God be with you.
上帝與你同在
Thank you. God be with you.
謝謝,上帝與你同在
Thank you. God be with y
謝謝,上帝與你...
Oh, I doubt that, but I do appreciate the thought.
我可不這么想,但還是感謝你的祝福
Bastiana.
巴斯蒂娜
Torsion fou, mort de l'espirit.
瘋狂逆轉,靈魂即逝
Give your nephew Sean my regards
當你在地獄見到你的侄子肖恩時
when you see him in hell.
替我向他問好
Can I get you anything, brother?
需要什么道具嗎,哥哥
A magnifying glass, a pipe perhaps?
放大鏡,還是煙斗
You have a theory
不如跟大家
that you'd like to share with us, Niklaus?
說說你的看法如何,尼克勞斯
Back in the day, the witches wanted to send a threat,
過去那會兒,女巫們要表達威脅時
they'd just kill a chicken and leave it on your doorstep.
她們會殺一只雞然后放在你門口
It's rather a large and ominous chicken,
那這還真是只巨大兇狠的雞
wouldn't you say?
你說是嗎
Papa Tunde defeated Rebekah with ease,
圖德圣父輕易制服了麗貝卡
almost got the two of us as well.
還差點也解決了我們倆
If he was supposed to be their prize fighter,
如果他真是跟女巫們一邊的
why leave him for dead in our front yard?
為什么她們要殺死他,還放在我們門口
Well, don't you all look cheery.
看上去你們精神都不錯啊
Listen to this...
聽聽這個
A girl literally exploded from a grave today
今天薩賓在帶領游客參觀墓地時
as Sabine was giving her tour of the city of the dead.
一個女孩從墳墓里爬了出來
It was Monique Deveraux.
那個女孩是莫妮可?德弗羅
What?
你說什么
The tourists thought it was part of the show,
游客們還以為是安排的表演
But the witches are celebrating
但女巫們都認為這是奇跡
like it's some kind of bloody miracle.
正在大肆慶祝呢
Maybe it is. They think that all hope is lost,
誰說不是呢,她們本以為沒有希望了
but now suddenly a harvest girl is resurrected.
可如今,一個收獲祭女孩突然就復活了
This is how we're gonna get Davina back
或許我們也可以這樣救回達維娜
Kill the witch who took her place.
殺死取代她位置的女巫
I have a theory about who one of them could be...
我或許知道那個人是誰
Celeste. I mean, it's got to be.
塞萊斯特,一定是她
Davina was trying to tell us.
達維娜之前就試著告訴我們
She was drawing pictures of celeste.
她畫了許多塞萊斯特的畫像
She was warning us that a great evil was coming.
她是在提醒我們邪惡即將來臨
First Papa Tunde returns to settle old scores.
先是圖德圣父回來找我們算舊賬
Now your murdered lover is back.
現在你那被我殺死的舊情人也回來了
This isn't witches attacking vampires.
這不是單純的女巫攻擊吸血鬼事件
They're declaring war on us.
她們是在向我們宣戰
It's not too early for scotch, is it,
現在喝酒不算早吧
With all the witches' shenanigans
畢竟我們要應付這一堆女巫的破事
and subterfuge afoot.
還有一堆即將到來的陰謀詭計
It is entirely too early if one intends to drive, yes.
如果你一會要開車的話,那就不太合適了
Funny. I don't have any plans to go anywhere.
是嗎,但我可沒打算出去
She's not safe here.
她留在這里不安全
You have to take Hayley to the plantation house
你得將海莉帶到種植園去
Until this is over.
直到這一切結束
Are you worried about Hayley
你是在擔心海莉
or whether or not you can trust me?
還是擔心你信不過我
It's precisely because I trust you
正是因為信任你
that I'm asking you to do this.
我會才請求你做這件事
Here's a novel idea
我有個想法
why don't you let Hayley decide for herself?
何不讓海莉自己決定呢
Why are you dictating her fate?
為什么該由你決定她的命運
You know why.
你知道的
Then perhaps you should take her yourself.
或許你該親自帶她離開
Well, then that would make me the very hypocrite
如果這樣做,我就真的成為了
that you've accused me of being.
你口中所說的偽君子
Rebekah, I cannot legislate my feelings.
麗貝卡,我無法克制自己的情感
My actions, however...
但我的行為則不同
So would you kindly do this for me?
所以你能好心幫我這個忙嗎
You know the mama wolf loves to be told what to do.
你知道小母狼最不喜歡受人指使了
She's not gonna like it,
她不會喜歡的
But I will do it for you...
但為了你我會這么做
If only to end this silly quarrel
為了停止我們之間
between the two of us.
這愚蠢的爭執
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你這是在干什么
Listen, everybody's running off,
聽著,大家都在四處搜索
looking for resurrected witches.
尋找復活的女巫
Meanwhile, I think I saw one at the church...
我想我在教堂見到了其中一個
Genevieve.
杰妮薇
What?
你說什么
I can't be sure.
我不確定
I only caught her out of the corner of my eye.
我只是無意中看到了她
Been with Klaus since.
之后我一直跟克勞斯在一起
But it looked like her.
但那個人看起來很像她
And you and I both know she would have a reason
你我都知道她回來
to want to be back.
是有原因的
A lot of unfinished business,
那些多年前的舊賬
A lot of secrets that you and I don't want getting out.
那些你我都不希望被別人知道的秘密
I have to take Hayley to the plantation.
我現在要帶海莉去種植園
You need to find Genevieve and end this.
你得找到杰妮薇,結束這一切
End it like we did the last time.
就像上次一樣
Tea, please.
請給我杯茶
I'm busy.
我很忙
Cami, just hear me out.
卡米,聽我說完
You know, I came to your reopening
我去參加你的教堂重開儀式
because I wanted to try and make amends.
是因為我想試著去彌補
And then I see you talking with Klaus
然后我看到你大庭廣眾之下
out in the open,
跟克勞斯交談
like it's business as usual in the quarter.
一副談論法屬區公事的樣子
It is business as usual.
確實是公事
For the past 3 centuries,
三百多年來
the O'Connells have always tried to keep the peace.
奧康納家的人一直在努力維護和平
Save me the family history.
別跟我扯家族歷史
It's all lies on top of lies.
謊話連篇
Cami, ppour me a drink.
卡米,給,給我倒杯酒
I have to tell you something.
我有事要跟你說
Uncle Kieran, what's wrong?
基蘭叔叔,你怎么了
I'm in trouble.
我有麻煩了
What happened to your brother Sean
曾發生在你兄弟肖恩身上的事
is about to start happening to me.
要在我身上重演了
What?
什么
Look, uh...
聽我說
Look, uh, I've been hexed.
有人給我施了咒
And I don't know how long I have.
我不知道我還剩多長時間
Wait. I know some people.
等等,我認識一些人
There has to be some sort ofI don't know
肯定有辦法解決的,肯定會有
antidote or
解藥或者...
Cami, I need you to promise me one thing,
卡米,我要你向我保證一件事
that when it gets bad,
一旦情況惡化
I need you to be as far away from me as possible.
你要離我越遠越好
No. No.
不,不要
There has to be some sort of way.
肯定會有辦法解決的
Of course there is.
當然有
If you want to save your uncle's life,
如果你想救你叔叔的命
all you have to do is take this...
你只需要拿著這個
and make sure it ends up in Klaus Mikaelson's heart.
然后刺入克勞斯?邁克爾森的胸膛
I thought I was gonna have to drag you
我以為要讓你來這里
to the plantation kicking and screaming.
得使用一些暴力手段
Yeah. Well, we all just want to protect me and the baby,
是啊, 可是我們都得保證寶寶的安全
right?
對吧
I'm on your side, remember?
我是支持你的,記得嗎
So what gives?
出什么事了
Tonight's a full moon, Rebekah.
今晚是滿月,麗貝卡
So what? You're preggers. You can't turn.
那又怎樣,你懷孕了,不能變身
Yes. But I wanted to invite a few people over.
對,但是我想邀請一些人
Of course.
我懂了
Every redblooded american werewolf
精力充沛的美國狼人在今晚
will be a bundle of fur and sharp teeth tonight
都會變成獠牙尖利的野獸
whilst your cursed crescent clan will be
而你們新月狼族受了詛咒
Human but only for a few hours
會變成人類,但只能維持幾小時
and won't be again until the next full moon. So...
再變身只能在下個滿月之夜,所以...
I asked Josh to get a message out to Eve in the bayou.
我讓喬什放出風聲給河口的伊芙
Josh isn't dead yet? Well, good on him.
喬什還沒死嗎,真不錯
I love a nice survival story.
真想聽聽他的驚險故事
Who the bloody hell is that?
那他媽是誰
Kegs out back, right?
啤酒桶在后面對吧
Yep.
是的
Right.
It appears you weren't going to wait for me
看來你沒有經過我的允許
to grant you permission to throw a kegger.
就打算開一個啤酒聚會
Listen, you all want me safe, fine.
你們都希望我安全,沒問題
I'll do as I'm told.
我很聽話
I'll play damsel in the glass tower.
我可以做個溫室里的花朵
But tonight's the one night a month that I can meet my family.
但是每月只有今晚我才能見到家人
Now, you could rat me out, send me to my room,
你可以把我抓了,關回房間
or you could help me throw
或者幫我舉辦一次
one hell of a party.
驚天動地的聚會
Elijah.
以利亞
To what do I owe the pleasure?
你來找我有何貴干
My family needs an ally among the witches,
我家人需要一名女巫的幫助
and you've helped us in the past.
而你曾經幫助過我們
Perhaps together we can avoid
也許我們可以一起
an unnecessary conflict.
阻止一場不必要的爭端
They may be willing to make a deal
如果對象是高尚的以利亞
if it were with the noble Elijah.
她們可能很愿意合作
But there will never be any peace
但是只要牽扯到克勞斯
as long as it involves Klaus.
就沒有任何和平可言
Is that what all this is about?
你就是為了這個嗎
You want my brother out of town?
你希望我弟弟離開這里
I'm just telling you how they feel.
我只是告訴你她們的感受
My people are scared. They're desperate,
我的人很害怕,她們雖然絕望
but they're not dumb.
卻并不愚蠢
You have a niece on the way.
如果牽扯到自己的侄女
It stands to reason you'd be willing to discuss
誰都會開始考慮
how to run him out of the city.
如何趕他離開
Let's walk together.
一起散個步吧
You can take me on one of your famous tours.
你可以帶我去參觀下那些著名景點
You should eat
你多吃點
after everything you've been through.
經歷了那么多,一定餓了
I was dead.
我死過一次
But you're here now.
但是你現在活了
Aunt Sophie, what happened to mom?
索菲阿姨,媽媽怎么了
Your mother loved you so much.
你媽媽很愛你
She had faith that she could use magic
她堅信自己能夠用魔法
to complete the harvest
完成收獲祭
and get you back.
并讓你復活
In the end, she sacrificed herself for the cause,
最后,她因此犧牲了
for the witches, for you.
為了女巫們,為了你
And do you have her faith?
你也這樣相信嗎
I lost my faith.
我失去了信仰
Then I realized that if I didn't believe,
然后我意識到,如果我不相信
I would be letting you down.
一定會讓你失望
I tried to get it back. I tried.
我試過找回信仰,真的
Monique Deveraux.
莫妮可?德弗羅
Everyone in the quarter's been talking about you.
法屬區的人都在談論你
Classy. You kill her mother
真經典,你殺了她媽媽
and now you've come to threaten her?
現在來威脅她了嗎
I'm not here to threaten anyone.
我來這里不是為了威脅
What do you want, Marcel?
你想干什么,馬塞爾
There were 3 more girls sacrificed during the harvest.
收獲祭還犧牲了另外三個女孩
I want to bring them back.
我想讓她們復活
Who are you kidding?
你騙誰呢
You don't care about those girls.
你根本不在乎那些女孩
You just want Davina back so you can use her power again.
你只是想讓達維娜復活,繼續利用她的魔力
I just want her alive.
我只是想讓她活著
He's telling the truth.
他在說實話
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
I can feel it.
我感覺得到
He's loyal to her.
他對她很忠誠
He's here to help.
他來這里是想幫忙
I got your message.
收到你短信了
Where's Kieran now?
基蘭現在在哪里
In the attic resting, praying.
他在閣樓休息,祈禱
He's gonna go crazy and die, isn't he...
他會發瘋然后死亡,是吧
Just like Sean.
就像肖恩一樣
And we'll still be in this stupid fight
我還和他如此幼稚地吵架
because he lied to me about the witches
因為他不告訴我女巫的事
and vampires...
吸血鬼的事
and you.
你的事
Camille...
卡米爾
I can see why you hate me.
我明白你討厭我的原因
Truth be told, I have done some dreadful things.
說實話,我干過很多殘忍的事
But the lies your uncle told were meant to protect you.
但是你叔叔撒的謊,都是為了保護你
He is a good man...
他是個好人
With a loyal heart.
心地善良
And he is your family.
他是你的家人
As for these witches,
至于那些女巫
their attack on Kieran should be proof enough
她們既然對基蘭下了手
they're the enemy.
就說明是敵人
In that we are united.
這一點我們一樣
Klaus...
克勞斯
This is papa Tunde's blade.
這是圖德圣父的匕首
A witch gave it to me.
一個女巫給我的
Said it would cause untold pain
說它可以造成無邊的痛苦
and torment, even to an original.
哪怕對方是始祖吸血鬼
She said if I stuck it in your heart,
她說如果我刺進你的心臟
she would heal Kieran.
她就會治愈基蘭
And yet you chose to reject their offer.
而你選擇了拒絕她們的邀請
Maybe if I were more like you, I could do it.
如果我更像你一點,應該會接受
But I'm not
但我不...
A monster.
不是野獸
I'm not stupid.
我不蠢
If there's a war going on,
如果有戰爭要發生
I want to be on the winning side.
我希望站在贏的一邊
Let's see what we can do about saving your uncle, shall we?
來看看怎么救你的叔叔吧,好嗎
Hello again.
你好
I'm looking forward to meeting you soon.
我很期待與你正式相見
You've got to be kidding me.
你這是開玩笑吧
A vampire is trying to reverse
一個吸血鬼想要幫你
a witch's hex placed on you,
解除女巫施下的詛咒
and it's the cup you find sacrilegious.
而你卻覺得這杯子有瀆神靈
Are you sure this is going to work?
你確定這樣行得通嗎
Not remotely.
我也不確定
But I can't attempt to use my compulsion
但是如果神父體內有馬鞭草
to counter Bastiana's curse if the good father
我就不能使用意念控制
has vervain in his system. Thus...
來對付巴斯蒂娜的咒語,所以
We bleed him out.
要流光他的血
I never said this would be pleasant.
我從沒說過事情會很容易
Just do what you have to do.
你盡力做吧
So help me god, Marcel, if you don't call me
我說到做到,馬塞爾,快回電話
back with an update, I will kill you myself.
你再不告訴我情況,我就親手殺了你
I beg... your pardon.
不好意思
I was expecting someone furrier.
我以為客人會更毛茸茸一些
You're one of them, aren't you?
你是那類物種吧
An original.
始祖吸血鬼
Yes. You might want to say that with some more respect.
對,你的語氣可以稍微尊敬一點
I suppose you'll be wanting Hayley.
你應該想見海莉吧
Or I could just talk to you.
或者我也可以跟你聊聊
I'm Oliver.
我叫奧利弗
I didn't catch your name.
還不知道你叫什么
I'm Rebekah.
麗貝卡
Hayley, the party's here!
海莉,參加派對的人來了
You got enough power left to find these witches?
你的能量還夠找到那些女巫嗎
I know the harvest was an epic fail,
我知道收獲祭是個大失敗
but I can still do a locator spell.
不過我還有能力下個定位咒
Before I do that,
在那之前
we need to make a deal.
我們得做個交易
What deal?
什么交易
If I betray these witches,
如果我背叛了這些女巫
they're gonna come looking for me.
她們會來找我麻煩
and if I'm caught, I'm dead.
如果我被抓住,我就死定了
I said I'd protect you.
我說了我會保護你
If you could do that,
如果你真能做得到
you wouldn't need my help in the first place.
一開始你也不會找我幫忙了
The quarter isn't safe.
法屬區危機四伏
Vampires on one side,
吸血鬼雄踞一方
witches on the other.
女巫與之對抗自成一派
No way am I letting Monique get in the middle of that.
我絕不可能讓莫妮可陷入其中
In order to get her out,
為了帶她出去
I'm gonna need money.
我需要錢
Do we have a deal?
成交嗎
Find the witches, I'll give you anything you could ever need.
找到那些女巫,我給你想要的一切
Well, come on! You can do better than that.
來吧,你可以跳得更好的
Sorry. I've got a burdened brain tonight.
對不起,今晚我太疲勞了
No, no, no, no.
不行不行
Tonight is not a night for burdens.
今晚又不是用來加重負擔的
It's to celebrate.
而是用來慶祝的
It's to enjoy life for the few hours that we get to live it.
享受我們短暫的歡慶時光
It's to hug our friends, our family,
我們要擁抱朋友,家人
and to dance our asses off.
還要瘋狂的跳舞
I seriously doubt you invited us here to wait on us.
真不敢相信你邀請我們來此
You're Hayley. I'm Jackson.
你是海莉,我叫杰克遜
It's nice to see you again.
很高興又見面了
You're the wolf who's been watching me.
你就是那個監視我的狼人
I got to keep my eye on you,
我必須要盯著你
precious cargo and all.
以及你體內的珍貴貨
Right.
沒錯
Got to protect the miracle baby.
必須保護這個奇跡般的孩子
No. That's not what I meant.
不,我不是這個意思
I don't care about the baby.
我不在乎這個孩子
Sorry. That came out wrong.
不對,那樣說不對
I mean, of course I care.
我當然在乎孩子
You're a lab on air.
你可是孕婦
A baby, it's a big deal.
孩子,就是大事
But personally, my interest is in you.
但我個人的興趣,是你
You don't even know me.
你都不認識我
Our parents knew each other.
我們的父母互相熟識
They were of the same people
他們是同一等級的人
but not the same bloodline.
但不是同一血脈
Now, you know how pack hierarchy works, right?
你知道狼族等級制度是如何運作的吧
Everybody has their part to play,
每個人都有設定好的角色
and we had our part, too.
我們也不例外
What part was that?
我們的角色是什么
You were supposed to be my wife.
你應該成為我的妻子
So this next part of town is one of the few areas
下一個城區是為數不多的地區
where any of the original french architecture remains.
仍然保留著最初的法國建筑
Most of the buildings were destroyed in the 1700s,
大部分建筑在上個世紀70年代就被毀了
when the city burned for the first time.
那時大火第一次吞噬了這座城市
Am I putting you to sleep?
我說這些很無聊吧
As surprising as you might find this,
你可能覺得驚訝
it's not every day that someone asks you
并不是每天都有人
to betray your own brother...
讓你背叛自己的兄弟
Celeste.
塞萊斯特
How did you know?
你怎么發現的
As Davina was drawing your likeness,
達維娜畫出了你的樣子
I dared to imagine that your presence was near.
我就大膽設想你就在附近
And when Sophie discovered
然后索菲發現
that there was no magic in your remains,
在你的遺骸里沒有法力了
I wondered...
我便懷疑
Could you have possibly cheated death by using
你是不是有可能詐死
your power to place your essence
而將你的本體
into the body of another?
置于另一具身體里
And if so, then who?
如果是這樣,那么是誰
And then I recalled the lovely Sabine.
然后我回想起,可愛的薩賓
Are you gonna continue following me, Elijah,
你還要繼續跟蹤我嗎,以利亞
or do you want to talk?
還是你想談談
You know who I am.
你知道我是誰
Original vampire, always wears a suit?
永遠西裝革履的吸血鬼始祖
Your visions of my brother's child
你看到的我弟弟孩子的幻象
precipitated the death of the last elder within your coven.
促成了女巫族群最后一位長者的死
Tell them what you saw.
告訴他們你看到的
Ensuring that the harvest ritual
你要確保收獲祭
could not be completed...
絕不能完成
unless you were to control it.
除非你能掌控它
You're playing a very long game indeed...
你真的下了很大的一盤棋
To what end?
為了什么
Oh, Elijah,
以利亞
my lost love,
我失落的愛人
after all this time,
經過這么長時間
don't you understand?
你還不明白嗎
I died because of Klaus.
我因克勞斯而死
And even after all his vindictive lies
甚至在他為了報仇而對女巫說謊
about witches led to my death, you stood by him
導致我的死亡之后,你仍站在他那邊
all because of your vow, "Always and forever"
只因你"永遠在一起"的誓言
What have you done to me?
你對我做了什么
It's a simple enchantment.
就是個簡單的法術
You needn't worry.
不用擔心
I'm not here to kill you, Elijah.
我不是來殺你的,以利亞
I'm here to teach you the error of your ways.
我要讓你知道你的方式是錯的
"Always and forever" was the greatest mistake of your life.
"永遠在一起"是你一生最大的錯誤
Drink up.
喝了它
It will heal your wound.
能治好你的傷
I think you've suffered enough.
我覺得你受的苦已經差不多了
You will overcome
你會戰勝
what the witches did to you.
女巫對你所做的一切
You will resist the dark urges of their hex.
你能抵抗她們的魔法帶來的黑暗沖動
Did it work?
成功了嗎
Ohh. How do I know if it worked?
我怎么知道成功了沒有
All I know is that the vervain is out
我只知道我體內沒有馬鞭草了
and I'm at the mercy of this murderous bastard.
只能任憑這個殺人魔擺布
I bet you find that really funny, don't you,
你一定覺得這很好笑對吧
Cami, you little...
卡米,你這個小...
I'mI'm sorry.
對不起
I don't know why I said that.
我不知道我為什么會說這些
Well, I guess that's our answer.
好吧這就是答案了
Wait. Klaus, where are you going?
等等克勞斯,你要去哪里
What are we going to do?
我們要做什么
I'm going to find the witch who did this.
我要去查出是哪個女巫干的
And then I'm going to do what I do best.
然后我就要做我最擅長的事
I'm weaker than I thought.
我要比預想的還要虛弱
You want the deal, Soph, you got to hold up your end.
你想要交易,索菲,那你就得遵守諾言
I'm on a clock.
我時間緊迫
Ok.
好吧
It's working.
起作用了
That's one. I need all 3.
那才1個,我要3個
I'm giving you whatever I can pick up.
我會把所有的結果都給你
Keep trying.
繼續努力
Or don't.
或者不用了
Who needs a locator spell
籌碼就在眼前
when I have all the leverage I need right here?
我還需要什么定位咒語呢
No! Monique!
不,莫妮可
You've poisoned me with a kiss.
你居然利用親我的時候下毒
Uh! At least you haven't lost your sense of irony.
看來你至少還沒失去諷刺感
We may have time for more.
我們也許還有時間享受更多呢
But first, I'm going to cure you
但首先,我要治愈的
of your greatest flaw this absurd devotion
是你最偉大的缺點,這種荒謬的
to your lunatic family.
對瘋子般家人的奉獻
Your anger is with me.
我也和你一樣憤怒
Now, if you have come here seeking revenge...
如果你是來復仇的
Oh, I'll have my revenge,
我會報仇的
starting with Klaus.
從克勞斯開始
He is gonna know pain and torment
他會了解前所未有的
like he's never felt before...
痛苦與折磨
Unless you choose to save him,
除非你選擇要救他
of course.
當然
But then that leaves Rebekah,
但那就剩下了麗貝卡
your tragic sister.
你可悲的妹妹
She's about to find herself in quite the predicament.
她會發現自己陷入了相當窘迫的狀況
You could save her.
你可以救她
But then that leaves Hayley in jeopardy.
但那樣海莉就危險了
No. No, no...
不,不,不
Ah, this poor girl.
這個可憐的姑娘
She has no idea how dangerous it is to be loved by you.
她完全不知道被你所愛是一件多危險的事情
Oh, well.
當然
With your body weakened by my spell,
你的身體被我的咒語所削弱
you won't be able to save them all.
你不可能救下他們所有人
You'll recover with just enough time to choose one.
你恢復后的時間只夠你選擇救一個人
Who will it be?
會是誰呢
I can't wait to find out.
真是迫不及待想知道呢
Witches of the French quarter,
法屬區的女巫們
I have with me Monique Deveraux.
我身邊這位是莫妮可?德弗羅
What a shame it would be were I forced to
剛剛脫離死亡的她被我不得不
send her back to the death she's just escaped.
再次殺死,真是太可惜了
Should you wish to prevent this...
你們希望不要發生這樣的情況
bring me the witch Bastiana.
那就把女巫巴斯蒂娜給我找來
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你這是在干什么
I'm opening negotiations.
我在談判啊
You know my rules. We do not hurt kids.
你知道我的規矩,我們不傷害孩子
Spare me the hypocrisy of your moral code.
省省你的虛偽的道德準則吧
It didn't stop you from killing Monique's mother.
那也沒能阻止你殺死莫妮可的媽媽
Bastiana! I know you're close.
巴斯蒂娜,我知道你就在附近
The stench of witches hangs in the air.
空氣里到處都是女巫的惡臭
Mark my words.
記住我的話
I will end this girl with the very blade you meant for me.
我要用你打算對付我的這把刀殺死這姑娘
I'm not saying it again.
我不會重復第二遍
We do not kill kids.
我們不殺孩子
I decide who lives and dies here, Marcellus.
在這里,由我決定誰生誰死,馬塞勒斯
I'll take it from here.
下面我來處理吧
I know it's a lot to take in.
我知道這很難接受
You think?
你覺得呢
I just wanted to meet my family.
我只是想見見我的家人
I never imagined I'd meet my husband
我從沒想過我會遇見我的丈夫
from some weirdass arranged marriage.
還是什么奇怪的包辦婚姻
I guess you don't know about any of this
我想你不了解這些
because there was never anyone around to teach you.
因為從沒有人教過你
The crescents aren't just any pack of wolves.
新月族人并不只是隨便的某一群狼
Ok? The bloodline goes back to the very beginning
這一脈血脈追溯到最開始
Two families yours and mine.
兩個家族,你的和我的
I guess that makes us kind of like royalty.
我想這就讓我們變得好像是皇室一樣了
This is a joke, right?
這是玩笑吧
I mean, if you're royalty, where's the throne?
如果你是皇室,你的王座在哪呢
New Orleans used to be our town.
新奧爾良曾經是我們的小鎮
And we lost it all because of some infighting.
我們在混戰中失去了它
The vampires came after us.
吸血鬼追殺著我們
And if our families were united, we could have taken them.
如果我們的家族聯合起來,我們本能贏得戰爭
So our parents decided to bring the two lines back together.
所以我們的父母決定將兩個家族合并起來
And you and I were betrothed.
你和我就訂婚了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
This is ridiculous.
太荒唐了
Look, obviously things didn't work out
顯然事情并沒有像
the way anyone thought they would.
大家想得那樣發展
Our pack made a huge misstep with the vampires
我們狼群犯了一個巨大的錯誤
when we refused to back down.
我們拒絕對吸血鬼妥協
And Marcel had us cursed by a witch.
馬塞爾就讓女巫給我們下了咒
You are the last one of your bloodline, Andrea.
你是你家族血脈的最后一個人了,安卓利亞
Or, Hayley, whatever you call yourself.
或是海莉,不管你怎么稱呼自己
These people will follow you.
這些人會跟著你
You can help themyou and what you represent.
你可以幫助他們,你以及你所代表的
And what is that exactly?
那到底是什么呢
A time when things were different,
一切還是不同的時候
when our people fought back.
我們的種族還在抗爭的時候
And after everything you went through to find us...
在你經歷了一切找到我們之后
You're the one who's gonna break our curse.
你是唯一能打破詛咒的人
What are you talking about?
你說什么呢
Your witch friend.
你的女巫朋友
She told Eve she was coming here tonight to set us free.
她告訴伊芙她今晚會來解除我們的咒語
Wait. What witch friend?
等下,什么女巫朋友
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I really do like you, but this is the deal we made.
我真的很喜歡你,但這是我們早已達成的協議
What deal?
什么協議
With whom?
和誰
Hayley.
海莉
Elijah, something's going on with the witches.
以利亞,女巫們在謀劃著什么
Listen to me. You were right.
聽我說,你說的沒錯
Celeste is back.
塞萊斯特回來了
Niklaus, Rebekah. You're all in danger.
尼克勞斯,麗貝卡,你們都處在危險之中
What's going on?
怎么回事
It's a trap. I didn't make a deal with any witch.
這是個陷阱,我從沒和女巫達成過協議
What? Hayley, you have to find Rsebekah.
什么,海莉,你得找到麗貝卡
And you stay with her until I get there.
在我到之前和她待在一起
Elijah, it's a spell.
以利亞,這是個咒語
They're trapping us inside.
我們被困在屋內了
You know what to do.
你知道怎么做
We have to get out of here.
我們得離開這里
Here. Breathe through this.
給,透過這個呼吸
Where's Rebekah?
麗貝卡呢
I don't know.
不知道
She went off with one of them.
她和他們中的一個人出去了
Elijah, my friend is still in there.
以利亞,我朋友還在里面
On your feet.
站起來
Help me.
救命
It's been such a long time, Rebekah.
已經過了這么久了,麗貝卡
I'm going to enjoy this.
我會很享受這過程的
Missing something?
少了什么嗎
You won't hurt me.
你不會傷害我的
I'm the only one alive who can break
我是唯一活著能打破
the curse on Hayley's family.
海莉家族詛咒的人
And Genevieve knows where your sister is.
而杰妮薇知道你妹妹在哪
Bastiana has Klaus tucked away someplace safe.
巴斯蒂娜把克勞斯藏在了一個安全的地方
He's suffering horribly, I might add,
我得說一句,他正在痛苦煎熬
and all because you chose to save
那都是因為你選擇去救
the little wolf instead of your own blood.
那只小狼女而不是你的家人
What a horrific ending...
多么可怕的結局
to your pathetic, diseased family.
對你的可悲的病態的家族來說
I guess "always" isn't forever after all.
我想"一直"終究不會是永遠
I have to go. The moon.
我得走了,月亮
Listen, Jackson,
聽著,杰克遜
I want to thank you for protecting me,
我想謝謝你保護我
not just tonight.
不只是今晚
I've been dreaming about meeting , since I was a kid.
我從孩童時,就一直幻想著我們的見面
I never thought it would go like this.
我從沒想過會變成這樣
I won't stop until I find a way to break this curse.
我不會停止尋找辦法打破詛咒
I promise.
我保證
Come on. Come on. Come on.
快點,快點,快點接啊
Klaus, where are you?
克勞斯,你在哪
Mr. Mikaelson is currently indisposed.
邁克爾森先生現在正身體不適
What happened? What did you do?
怎么了,你做了什么
I did nothing.
什么都沒做
Someone completed your task for you.
有人替你完成了你的任務
If you got what you wanted, then my uncle
如果你得到了你想要的,那我叔叔
Will die soon and in great anguish.
很快就會死去,并且會極其痛苦
You see, dear, you failed to hold up your end of our bargain.
你瞧,親愛的,你沒能遵守我們的諾言
You chose instead to side with evil as your uncle
你叔叔多次與邪惡為友
has done many times before you.
而你也同他一樣
But take heart.
不過,振作點
His punishment will atone for his attempts
他的懲罰將會彌補他數次嘗試
to prevent the harvest.
阻止收獲祭
His suffering will purify him.
他的痛苦將會凈化他
You'd do well to heed his lesson, girl.
你吸取他的教訓就會做得更好了
To oppose us is to oppose the natural order.
與我們作對就是與自然秩序作對
By choice or by force,
選擇或被迫
the witches of the french quarter will rise again.
法屬區的女巫們將會再次崛起
We looked everywhere for him.
我們到處找了
Tore apart the cauldron, the city of the dead.
把女巫區,墓地,翻了個底朝天
Wherever they got him, he ain't in the quarter.
他們關他的地方肯定不在法屬區
Marcel!
馬塞爾
Where is my brother?
我弟弟在哪
I got guys out looking for him right now.
我的人正在外面找他
Elijah!
以利亞
Klaus threw one of his classic temper tantrums,
克勞斯又沖我發脾氣了
snapped my neck,
扭斷了我的脖子
tried to take on a coven of witches by himself.
試圖獨自一人與一群女巫較量
He got dropped.
他被控制了
I don't know where he is or how to find him.
我不知道他在哪,也不知道怎么找到他
They also have Rebekah.
他們還抓走了麗貝卡
Every one of you will help me to find them.
在場的每一個人都要幫助我找到他們
I'm going to kill them all.
我要把他們都殺光
Come on. We have to go.
來,我們得走了
I don't want to go.
我不想走
Monique, this isn't a debate.
莫妮可,這不是討論
I just stabbed an original.
我剛剛捅了一個始祖
He's gonna kill me as soon as he's recovered.
他一旦恢復就會殺了我的
Look...
聽著
I'm sorry for everything.
我很抱歉
I should have come and got you
我應該在那個愚蠢的收獲祭前
before that stupid harvest.
就來找你
But you can still have a normal life,
但你還是可以擁有正常的生活
one without all this crazy witch nonsense.
沒有這些女巫什么的生活
But I am a witch.
但我就是女巫
And I don't want to go.
我不想走
Monique?
莫妮可
The ancestors said you didn't have enough faith.
祖先們說你沒有足夠的信仰
I was hoping they were wrong.
我本希望是他們錯了
I should have known better.
我早就該知道的
Monique...
莫妮可
You tried to stop the harvest.
你試圖阻止收獲祭
Please don't do this.
求你不要這么做
Now you want to run when we need to stay and fight.
現在在我們需要留下來戰斗時,你想逃走
Please. I'm begging you, don'tdon't
求你了,求求你,不要
The four of us, when we return,
我們四個人,我們死而復生時
we'll have enough power to rid the city of vampires,
我們就有足夠的法力能夠清理這里的吸血鬼
and we'll kill anyone...
我們會殺死每一個
who doesn't keep the faith.
沒有足夠信念的人
Monique...
莫妮可
Please...
求你了
You should have believed.
你應該相信的
Stop. Please.
住手,求你了

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
conflict ['kɔnflikt]

想一想再看

n. 沖突,矛盾,斗爭,戰斗
vi. 沖突,爭

聯想記憶
hypocrisy [hi'pɔkrəsi]

想一想再看

n. 偽善

 
miracle ['mirəkl]

想一想再看

n. 奇跡

聯想記憶
corridor ['kɔridɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 走廊

聯想記憶
quarrel ['kwɔrəl]

想一想再看

n. 吵架,爭論,怨言
vi. 吵架,爭論,挑

聯想記憶
settle ['setl]

想一想再看

v. 安頓,解決,定居
n. 有背的長凳

 
epic ['epik]

想一想再看

n. 史詩,敘事詩 adj. 史詩的,敘事詩的,宏大的,

聯想記憶
jeopardy ['dʒepədi]

想一想再看

n. 危險

聯想記憶
bastard ['bæstəd]

想一想再看

adj. 私生的,錯誤的,混蛋的 n. 私生子,混蛋

聯想記憶
sacrilegious [.sækri'lidʒəs]

想一想再看

adj. 褻瀆神圣的

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 1987年美国电影| www.douyin.com官网| 胸肌图片| 香港之夜完整版在线观看免费| 马丁弗瑞曼| 台版野浪花原版| 念念相忘电影免费观看| 5.25心理健康日主题班会ppt| 电影《此时此刻》| 小镇追凶电影在线观看| 面包王金卓求电视剧免费观看| 张静初的三级未删减版| 韩国电影金珠| 诗经中使用叠词的诗句| 张艺宣| 男女视频在线播放| 语文五年级下册期末试卷人教版| 曲丹个人资料简介| 王思聪是谁| 太医派的开胃汤配方| 成人在线| 伊莎贝拉·罗西里尼| 应晖是谁演的| 封神第一部| 李莉莉| 美足av电影欧美日韩| 奇门遁甲免费讲解全集| 押韵表实用大全| 最新电影免费观看| 俺去也电影网| 欧美变态sososo另类| 吴薇| 心经般若波罗蜜多心经全文| 香港部落 在线完整版| 林子祥电影| 米莎巴顿| 91天堂素人97年清纯嫩模| 那年秋天| 钱月笙| 抗击 电影| 人口高质量发展形势与政策论文|