Previously on "The Originals"...
《始祖家族》前情提要
This town was my home once.
這里曾經是我的家
I want it back.
我要奪回來
The city grew accustomed to having a king.
這個城市已經習慣接受國王的統治
You wanted this throne.
而你曾如此渴望這個寶座
If you won't do anything, I will.
如果你不愿意做的話,那我來
Kieran's the only family I have left.
基蘭是我唯一的親人
I'm tired of being alone.
我厭倦了孤身一人
You're supposed to be a harvest girl,
你本是個收獲祭女孩
but maybe you don't belong here.
但或許你并不屬于這里
A battle is brewing, T,
戰爭暗流涌動,蒂
and while everyone's busy choosing sides,
大家都忙著選擇陣營
I'm gonna find a way to take back our city,
我會想辦法奪回我們的城市
Daylight rings shield vampires from the sun,
日光戒指保護吸血鬼不受陽光侵害
so why not a moonlight ring to protect
那為什么不能有一個月光戒指來破除
werewolves from the curse?
狼人的詛咒呢
You made a deal with Klaus Mikaelson?
你和克勞斯?邁克爾森做了交易
We could finally control what we are.
我們終于可以控制自己
The humans who hunt us,
獵殺我們的人類
the witches who curse us,
詛咒我們的女巫
the vampires who hate us,
憎恨我們的吸血鬼
we wouldn't just be their equals.
我們將不再只與他們勢均力敵
We'd be their superiors.
我們將統治他們
You're up early.
你起得真早
After the night we had, I expected you to sleep in.
我以為昨晚的激情會讓你精疲力盡呢
Yes, well, morning sun offers the best light.
清晨的陽光是最佳的作畫光源
Hold still.
別動
I'm almost finished.
我快完成了
In my last life,
如果在前世
I was far too modest if I was in the nude.
這么赤裸著躺在這里一定早讓我害羞死了
Well, then consider yourself much improved.
那你可真是進步不小
Modesty is for the weak.
害羞是軟弱的人才有的表現
Well, are you gonna show me?
你不給我看看嗎
The painting is a gift.
這畫是一份禮物
A token to honor our pact.
一份用來慶祝我們結盟的賀禮
Our pact?
我們的結盟
We had such a lovely night
昨夜如此美妙
and now I see it was all a means to an end.
可惜卻只是你為達目的而使的手段
A rather delicious means
一個讓你沉浸其中的手段
to a mutually beneficial end.
用來達到一個雙贏的目的
Tell me. Beyond the pleasures of last night
告訴我,除了我們昨夜的歡愉
and the promise of what I'm sure is an exquisite painting,
和你承諾送給我的杰作
what exactly would a French Quarter witch gain
與你結盟對法屬區的女巫們來說
from aligning with you?
還有什么好處
Well, the treaty my dear brother negotiated
我親愛的哥哥與城市里
between the warring factions of this city,
各方勢力所簽下的合約
the one that you yourself signed.
就是你親自簽名的那份
No doubt everyone means well,
盡管大家都有心遵守
but this is after all
可不管怎么說
Still the French Quarter?
這里仍然是法屬區
A borough rife with natural enemies.
一座充滿著死敵的城市
What you and your witches need
你和你的女巫們需要的
is the protection only I can provide.
是只有我能給你們提供的保護
No onenot vampires, not werewolves,
沒有人,無論是吸血鬼還是狼人
not even my brother will dare trifle with you
就算是我哥哥都不敢輕易招惹你們
if I am on your side.
如果你們與我結盟
And in exchange... I am to offer you what, exactly?
作為回報,你要我給你什么呢
All I ask is for the promise of your allegiance.
我只希望你向我保證你的忠誠
One never knows when a powerful witch might come in handy.
能有一個法力高強的女巫盟友總是有備無患
Well, then.
我同意
Monique, are you ok? Monique,
莫妮可,你還好嗎,莫妮可
you sounded like you were possessed.
你剛才像被什么附身了一般
I wasn't possessed.
我沒有被附身
I was channeling the ancestors.
我是在跟女巫先祖們交流
They say it's time to complete the reaping.
她們說是時候完成收獲祭了
To do that, the fourth harvest girl must be resurrected,
為此,我們必須讓第四個女孩復活
Which means...It's time for Genevieve to die.
也就是說,杰妮薇必須死
Enough with all the racket!
我真是受夠這些噪音了
Is there a problem, brother?
有什么問題嗎,弟弟
Gentlemen, please.
各位,能讓我們單獨談談嗎
I agreed to a general sprucing up,
我只同意讓你簡單修葺一下
not a bloody 3ring circus.
不是讓你在這搭個馬戲團
Marcel and his minions abused our home
大半世紀來,馬塞爾和他的手下
for the better part of a century.
對這里肆意踐踏
Now, you might be content to live in squalor. I'm not.
或許你愿意住在這種廢墟里,但我不會
I agree with your brother.
我同意你哥哥說的
It's a new era in the French Quarter.
法屬區已經迎來了新時代
This place could use a makeover.
這地方也是時候好好翻新一下了
Careful, Elijah.
小心點,以利亞
When this one agrees with you,
當這女人同意你說法的時候
it's a sure sign she wants something.
說明她一定想從你這得到什么
Actually...
事實上
I do have a request.
我確實有個請求
I'm told our coven hasn't been able to celebrate feast days
我聽說自從馬塞爾限制女巫使用魔法后
in the open since Marcel restricted the use of magic.
我們的族人便無法公開慶祝宗教節日
Now with the new peace, I'd like that to change.
如今這里迎來了新秩序,我希望能有所改變
Am I to assume that you have a certain feast day in mind?
我想你已經決定了一個特定的節日了
The Fete des Benedictions.
祝福之節
Feast of the blessings. In the past,
也就是祈福儀式,在過去
members of the community offered witches gifts
社區里的人們向女巫們進獻禮物
In exchange for blessings.
以換取她們的祝福
We'd like to use it as a forum
同時我們也想借此機會
for introducing our young harvest girls to society.
向公眾首次展示那些年輕的收獲祭女孩們
So your coven attempted to destroy my family
你的族人試圖拆散我們家族
and you yourself held my siblings in unspeakable torment.
而你,讓我的手足經受了無以言喻的痛苦
And you would like a party for the witches.
如今你居然請求我允許你們開個派對
I made my amends with your brother.
我與你弟弟已經冰釋前嫌
Why don't you think it over?
你何不好好考慮一下
Oh, don't be such a stiff, Elijah.
別這么不近人情,以利亞
The tourists love a good festival.
游客們最喜歡熱鬧的節日了
Besides, what better way to cement the solidarity
再說了,還有什么比得上向舊時敵人示好
than a show of faith toward a onetime enemy?
更有力于鞏固我們的結盟呢
A onetime enemy with whom you've grown
一個你已經走得過于接近的
rather nauseatingly intimate.
舊時敵人
Who said maintaining alliances can't be fun?
誰說結盟的同時不能找點樂子呢
One would think you'd be a little more interested
你不是有些更應該做的事情嗎
in attending to the needs of the mother of your child.
比如說,關心你孩子的母親
So she's the reason behind this
原來,如此貼心的改造
ohsothoughtful renovation.
都是為了她吧
Elijah, the truth is
事實上,以利亞
the mother of my child is werewolf royalty.
我孩子的母親在狼人中有很高的地位
She's far safer in the bayou with her pack
她在河口與族人待在一起
than she would ever be here with us.
遠比在我們身邊安全
Don't worry. I'll bring her home before the birth.
別擔心,我會在她分娩前將她接回來的
No child of mine will be born in a swamp.
我的孩子絕不會在沼澤地里出生
You've gotta be kidding me.
這是怎么一回事
Seriously, what is going on?
說真的,發生了什么
Who are all these people?
這些都是什么人
Why are they standing out here all weird and lurky?
為什么他們都如此奇怪地站在那里
They've come from all over. All the packs.
他們來自各處不同的族群
Why? To see a baby that isn't even born yet?
為什么,來看一個還沒出生的嬰兒嗎
Forget the baby. These freaks,
別想著你的小孩了,這些怪胎
they come here to see you.
他們是來看你的
You know, given the place your parents
要知道,鑒于你父母
held in pack hierarchy, maybe they think
在族群中的地位,他們或許認為
you're gonna be the longlost werewolf messiah or something.
你就是他們等待多年的狼人救世主什么的
Great. No pressure or anything.
這還真是一點都不令人緊張
Hello?
你好
Oliver. I trust you have an update on the matter we discussed.
奧利弗,我相信你應該有些進展了吧
Yeah, um... about that.
關于這個
We got wolves coming in by the truckload right now,
如今這里聚集了無數的狼人
so it's gonna be a little tricky to find us one guy.
要在這里面找一個人可不太容易
I mean, all you gave me was a first name.
畢竟,你只給了我一個名字
Yes. His name is Cary.
沒錯,他叫加里
He's got blond hair and blue eyes.
金色頭發,藍色瞳孔
He's one of my clan a distant relative
他是我的族人之一
from the northeast Atlantic pack.
來自東北大西洋族群的遠方親戚
His presence is required if we are to continue with our plan.
如果你想繼續我們的計劃,就給我找到他
You find him and you bring him to me.
找到他,將他帶來給我
All right, fine. I'm on it.
好吧,我盡力
Another thingmy brother will soon invite you
還有一件事,我哥哥最近會邀請你參加
to a feast honoring the witches.
一場向女巫致敬的聚會
You and your friends will graciously accept the invitation.
你和你的伙計們要識趣地接受邀請
Why the hell would I do that?
這是憑什么啊
Because if Elijah believes his treaty is working,
因為讓以利亞覺得他的協議奏效了
he'll be less inclined to get in my way.
他就不會來找我麻煩了
What do you want?
你來干嘛
I formed an alliance with someone
我最近結識了一個友人
who may be able to help your uncle.
她正好能幫上你叔叔
Let me guess. Tall, redhead, axe to grind?
我猜是那個別有用心的紅毛高個女吧
Those resurrected witches are the ones who
給基蘭施咒的就是
hexed Kieran in the first place.
她們那些復活的女巫
Why would she want to help?
她又怎么會要幫我們
Because it's my decree that she does.
因為我要她這么做
I believe the words you're looking for are "Thank you."
我想你至少說句"謝謝"吧
By all means, say no if you have an alternative.
不管怎么說,你也可以拒絕
No.
我拒絕
Wait.
等下
Do whatever you have to do.
盡你所能
Just help him.
幫他
You wanted me to keep an eye on Klaus. I did.
你讓我盯著克勞斯,我照做了
If you ask me, this is a good thing.
要我說,這是一件好事
Him fawning all over a girl
他在討好和你很要好的女孩
you've got wrapped around your finger helps us.
這對我們很有利
I don't want Cami getting hurt.
我不能讓卡米受到傷害
She's already got witches spying on her.
女巫已經盯上她了
Do you have any idea what Klaus is gonna do
你知道要是克勞斯發現我倆是一伙的
when he finds out that we hooked up?
他會怎么做嗎
Not my problem.
不關我事
The thing we need to worry about
我們要擔心的是
is what his hybrid ass is up to.
他在謀劃什么
He's got something going on with the witches,
他和女巫們搭成了一伙
and he's doing it behind Elijah's back.
背著以利亞暗中謀劃
Whatever he's up to, if I can find proof
不管他居心何在,要是讓我抓到把柄
Oh, you'll what?
你要怎樣
You're gonna rat him out to his older brother?
跟他哥哥告狀嗎
You're gonna turn them against each other?
讓他們兄弟反目成仇嗎
You're exiled from the quarter.
你已經被驅逐出這個區了
Elijah even smells you coming and you're dead.
你還沒走近,以利亞就能要了你的命
You don't know them like I do.
我比你了解他們
They're half turned against each other already.
他們已經互存戒心了
1,000 years of family drama,
一千年的家族恩怨
pride, guilt, envy,
自尊,罪惡,嫉妒
all built up like a powder keg.
全裹成了一個炸藥包
All you have to do is light a match.
只需要你去把它點燃
Then where do we buy matches?
怎么才能點燃
Look around, Marcel. We have nothing.
醒醒吧,馬塞爾,我們一無所有
I started with nothing.
我起初也一無所有
Hell, things didn't get roll in until I turned you.
直到我轉化了你,一切才有起色
You and your music and the whole city for the taking.
你和你的音樂,還有屬于我們的城市
Those were the days, T.
那些風光的日子,兄弟
Let's go get them back.
讓我們把它奪回來
And who put you in charge?
誰給你權力的
I communed with the aestors.
我和祖先們交談過了
They said it's time for you to sacrifice yourself.
她們說是時候該讓你做出犧牲了
Of course. It will be an honor
當然,為我們的族群履行我的義務
to fulfill my duty to our coven.
是我莫大的榮耀
But it's not quite my time yet.
但現在還沒到時候
The ancestors were very clear.
祖先們很清楚
We need for you to die so our community can have
只有你死了,我們的族群
the full power of the harvest.
才能獲得收獲祭的所有力量
Careful, Monique.
注意措辭,莫妮可
Not so long ago, I was one of those ancestors.
不久前,我也是你的祖先
A spirit forced to watch as little by little,
我就這樣看著女巫一點點地
witches surrendered everything to vampires.
向吸血鬼妥協
We may no longer live under Marcel's thumb,
馬塞爾或許不會再管制我們
but I for one don't particularly enjoy answering to Elijah, either.
但我也不是會乖乖服從于以利亞的那種人
Before I take my leave, I'd like to ensure
在我離開之前,我要確保
that you have the power to control your own fate.
你們有能力掌控自己的命運
The Mikaelsons' mother Esther was a powerful witch.
邁克爾森家的母親埃絲特,是個法力高強的女巫
Her spellbook contains enchantments
她的魔法書里
that we can use to our own ends.
有我們能用得上的地方
I can steal it for our coven
我可以為族群偷來這本書
and we'll never be held in subjugation again.
這樣我們就再也不用受到欺壓了
You'll have your sacrifice...
你們會得到需要的祭獻
But I have things to do before I die.
但在我死之前,我還有事沒做
You want us to go to a witch event
你要我們卑躬屈膝地去參加
on bended knee and give them a gift?
女巫的活動,還要獻禮
I'm sorry, but I just remembered.
真抱歉,但我沒記錯的話
We're busy doing just about anything else that night.
那晚我們正好已經有安排了
Diego, this isn't a request.
迪亞哥,這不是請求
Your name is on that treaty.
協議上有你的名字
Now, if you have any difficulty whatsoever
如果你對你的新身份
with your newfound position,
有什么不適應的話
I'd be more than willing to remove you.
我很愿意把你移除掉
I never thought I'd see the day.
我還真沒想到會有這一天
Vampires bowing down to witches.
吸血鬼向女巫屈服
I see it as a demonstration of strength
我視它為一種實力的展現
acknowledging a lesser faction.
向弱小致敬
But you're not asking, are you?
但你并不是在請求,是吧
I see it's true what they say about you, Elijah.
我懂了,他們關于你的言論是真的,以利亞
You make even strongarming seem noble.
你會把強權也偽裝得很高尚
Well...The tourists do eat this stuff up.
可是...大家似乎對此買了賬
Can you imagine what they'd think if
你覺得當他們突然發現
they suddenly found out it was all real?
一切都是真的,他們會怎么想
I take it you want me at the public show
我猜,你想我先公開露面
and the private party afterward?
再私下出現
That is correct.
是的
I'd be happy to attend.
我很樂意參加
And in return, you will owe the humans a favor.
作為報答,你欠人類一個人情
Your people are uniquely poised
你們大伙能有如此氣魄
to set an example for the rest of the french quarter.
給法屬區的其他族群樹立榜樣
Which is why it's important for the wolves to attend.
這也是為什么狼人對于此次活動如此重要
Thanks but no thanks?
心意領了,但我們不去
Let's hear the man out.
先聽他說完
The witches are the ones that cursed your pack.
那些女巫對你們狼群施了咒
And they've been nothing but crap to me
也是她們,自我一進城
since I first came to town. No.
就給我找不痛快,不去
We're not going.
我們不會去
It's a new day in the quarter, Hayley.
此一時彼一時了,海莉
I agree with Oliver.
我同意奧利弗的想法
If we're gonna coexist, we have to play ball.
只有相互配合,才能共存
We'll send a representative with a gift.
我們會派代表帶著禮物前去
That was too easy.
這未免太容易了
Don't trust him.
不要信任他
Don't trust any of them.
不要信任他們中任何人
You don't stop squirming.
你能不能別掙扎了
I don't care who you know,
我才不管你認識什么人
I'm gonna kneecap you right here.
我現在要你跪在這兒
When I asked you to bring Cary to me,
我讓你把加里帶給我
it was as my guest.
作為客人
Might I recommend you release him
你要是不放開他
before I opt to release you from your mortal coil.
也休想我放了你
I found him like you asked
我照你的吩咐,找到了他
and he jumped me.
然后他襲擊了我
Now, his pack's been going at mine
而我什么都不欠他的
since the beginning of time i don't owe him a thing.
他的狼群一直在攻擊我的狼群
You see, it's that shortsighted attitude
瞧,就是這樣的短見
that led to the demise of the werewolves.
導致了狼人的滅亡
I'm pretty sure Marcel and the witches did that.
我確定是馬塞爾和女巫干的
The packs should have been united.
狼群本應該團結一心
Marcel saw that weakness and he exploited it.
馬塞爾發現了你們的弱點并利用它
If you seek to rebuild with only the crescents,
如果你們只想借新月族重建狼族
you may as well stay in your hovels in the bog.
那你們就該待在泥塘的茅舍別出來
I don't believe we've had the pleasure of an introduction.
我想我還沒有幸自我介紹一下
Legend says you're descended from our line.
傳說你繁衍自我們族群
The legends are true.
傳說是真的
Come here. I understand that this ring was passed down
過來,我知道這枚戒指在我們家族
through generations of our family.
世世代代傳遞下來
I need to know what stone it housed.
我想知道它放在那個石頭里
I never saw it with a stone.
我從沒見過什么石頭
Could you ask around for me, mate? Hmm?
能幫我打聽下嘛,兄弟
See what you can find out.
看看能不能有所發現
You can't just start a revolution all on your own
你不能光靠自己就發起一場變革
from exile across the river.
結束流放重掌大權
I mean, like it or not,
我是說,不管你喜不喜歡
Elijah's plan is the new reality.
以利亞的計劃就是新的現實
Elijah's got you bowing down to witches.
以利亞讓你對女巫卑躬屈膝
How long until you're kowtowing to werewolves?
過不了多久你就要對狼人俯首稱臣了
Right. And who's gonna lead this rebellion, huh? You?
好,那誰來引領這次謀反,你嗎
I got a few ideas.
我倒是有些想法
I remember the last time I stood with you against an original.
我記得上次我和你一起對抗始祖時的情形
Didn't go so well.
好像不太好
All we gotta do is show that we won't bow down.
我們所要做的就是表明我們不會屈服
Make enough noise, they'll leave.
制造足夠的混亂,他們就會離開
I figure we can be a lot louder if we're in it together.
我想如果我們團結起來力量會更大
Look, Elijah Mikaelson's a dick, no doubt.
以利亞?邁克爾森無疑是個混蛋
Thing is, with him at least I know where I stand.
但我現在至少知道自己的處境
Do you?
你能嗎
We've been watching Klaus.
我們一直在監視克勞斯
Making deals with witches,
他與女巫達成協議
holding secret meetings with werewolves.
與狼人秘密會面
You can't trust these people.
你不能信任這些人
You're the one who picked up Klaus' coin.
是你撿起了克勞斯的硬幣
You, Marcel.
是你,馬塞爾
Maybe T's got a short memory, but I don't.
蒂埃里也許記性不好,但我不是
You're a coward.
你是個懦夫
When I picked up that coin,
我撿起硬幣的時候
I was saving your ass.
是在為你們著想
Klaus was gonna kill all of you.
克勞斯要把你們全部殺掉
A good leader knows when he's gotta fight another day.
一個好的領袖知道何時該放手擇日再戰
Now that day's here.
現在這一天來了
I'm ready. You gonna fight with me?
我準備好了,你要與我并肩作戰嗎
With what? Huh? Look around.
用什么戰,看看周圍
All you got is Thierry and a whole bunch of talk.
你只有蒂埃里和一堆空話
You guys don't seem to get it. You lost, all right?
你們看來還沒認清現實,你們輸了
I picked the winning side,
我選擇了贏的那一方
so if you want to start a war...
如果你想引發一場戰爭
You're fighting against me.
你就是我的敵人
Time we got more persuasive.
我們曾經更有說服力
What is this? High school?
怎么了,這是高中嗎
Why don't you take the hint and mind your own business?
你還是接受暗示管好你自己的事吧
This is my pack.
這是我的族群
That makes it my business.
所以這就是我的事
No need to get all riled up. It's not good for you, Hayley.
不要生氣,對你不好,海莉
I have tried to get to play nice.
我剛才已經試過好好說了
The last month of pregnancy
懷孕后期
is all hormones and mood swings,
荷爾蒙和情緒波動比較大
so unless you want me to snap your arm like a twig,
除非你想讓我把你的胳膊扭斷
I suggest that you tell me what is going on.
不然你最好告訴我發生了什么事
You can go to hell. Knock it off.
你去死吧,別這樣
There's no reason to keep it from her.
沒理由瞞著她
I can think of a reason.
我倒是有個理由
Tall and immortal and wears a pocket scarf.
高大永生還用口袋巾
Hayley, you're one of us. You deserve to know.
海莉,你是我們的一員,你應該知道
Go on.
繼續說
We made an alliance.
我們結成了聯盟
That's gonna change everything for the wolves.
這對狼人們來講將是一個重大的轉折
An alliance with who?
與誰結盟
Klaus.
克勞斯
Tell me everything.
跟我詳細說
You came all this way to beg for some human's life?
你大老遠跑來就是求我救一個人類
Father Kieran's time is running out
基蘭神父就快沒時間了
and he has been an ally to me.
他一直是我的盟友
Your ally, and Cami's uncle.
你的盟友,而且是卡米的叔叔
Sorry. As I've already said,
對不起,就像我說過的
there's no way to undo that hex.
這個咒語沒辦法撤銷
Oh, come on. You and I both know there's always a loophole.
得了吧,我們都知道咒語總有漏洞
Not for this.
這個沒有
At least not among my people.
至少我的族人沒找到
Although I do wonder.
不過我倒是很好奇
Your mother was powerful.
你的母親很強大
She would have had access to all manner of spells.
她會各種形式的咒語
Perhaps I could take a look through her grimoire.
也許我可以看看她的魔法書
You want to use father Kieran's ailment as an excuse
你想用基蘭神父的事情當做借口
to look through my mother's spellbook.
打探我母親的魔法書
Very devious.
很曲折啊
Come on. The grimoire is worthless to you.
魔法書對你來講根本沒用
But with its power, I could solidify
但借助它的力量,我就能
my place the coven.
鞏固我在族群的地位
No, I'm sorry, love.
對不起,親愛的
It's bad enough my mother's power
我母親的力量被貢獻給你的祖先
was consecrated with your ancestors.
已經夠糟糕的了
The last thing I need is for you to
我絕對不會讓你看到
get a look at an entire book of her dirty, little tricks.
她那一整本的骯臟下流小伎倆
That's unfortunate.
那真不幸
Particularly for poor father Kieran.
尤其是對基蘭神父來講
I guess you'll be the one to tell Cami.
我想還是由你來告訴卡米吧
You think you have leverage over me?
你覺得自己能掌控我嗎
I will not be manipulated.
我不會被操縱的
And I won't be threatened. So, between the two of us,
我也不會被威脅,所以
we each know where we stand.
既然我們都知道對方的立場
As long as we can retain that mutual respect,
在我們能保持互相尊重的前提下
I don't see a need for any further demonstrations of power.
我看就沒有必要再展示各自的力量了吧
Don't call me again.
別再打給我了
It's time.
到時間了
Klaus will be at the event,
克勞斯會出席活動
which means the compound will be empty.
也就是說宅邸沒人
You know what to do.
你知道該怎么做
Now, in accordance with the fete des benedictions,
現在,根據祈福儀式的程序
the witches of New Orleans
新奧爾良的女巫們
bless you all.
會賜福予你們所有人
A little too easy, isn't it?
這也太容易了吧
I've been expecting you.
我正在等你
You're late.
你遲到了
Davina.
達維娜
Elijah.
以利亞
It's lovely to see you.
很高興見到你
And under far better circumstances.
而且狀況還挺不錯
Is it?
是嗎
My friend Tim is still dead
我的朋友提姆還是死的
and your brother's still breathing.
而你的弟弟還活著
Davina, that's enough.
達維娜,夠了
Elijah has been a patron to us this evening.
以利亞是今晚活動的贊助人
We will show him respect.
我們需要尊重他
Thank you for all of this.
非常感謝你的贊助
This isn't for you.
這不是為了你
You know as well as I
你和我都清楚
that your people would never accept a truce
如果我們不對你的族人顯示一些尊重
unless we showed them some respect.
他們永遠不會接受休戰
So be it.
所以就這樣吧
Enjoy your party.
祝你聚會愉快
Strange. I thought you'd
真奇怪,我以為你會
be in the company of your colorful friends.
和你那些多彩的朋友在一起呢
Oh. You asked for
你需要一個
a representative for the werewolves, so...
狼人代表,所以
take me or leave me.
接不接受隨你
Is something wrong?
有什么問題嗎
These people came to praise witches.
這些人是來贊美女巫的
What has she done to prove herself worthy?
她做了什么事證明了自己的價值
She's a harvest girl. Like you.
她是個收獲祭女孩,和你一樣
Our power is a gift from the ancestors.
我們的力量是祖先的恩賜
I've had to make sacrifices to honor that gift.
為了這份恩賜我們都做了犧牲
I lost my mother. My aunt.
我失去了我的母親,姨媽
Davina has done nothing but stand against us.
達維娜除了和我們作對什么都沒做過
She just needs a little lesson.
她只是需要一些教訓
If there's one thing I'm good at,
如果要說我擅長什么的話
it's putting people in their place.
那就是讓人們回歸正確的位置
Welcome. As is our timehonored tradition,
歡迎,現在到了我們傳統的致敬時間了
you are all welcome to deliver your offerings.
很歡迎各位送上你們的祭品
It is our custom that no one should be turned away,
我們的傳統認為沒有人應該被拒絕
no blessing be denied.
沒有任何祝福應該被否認
Do you get any gifts?
你收到禮物了嗎
What are you doing here?
你來這里干什么
Technically, I'm crashing,
其實,我是擅自進來的
but it's you I came to see.
但我是來見你的
Don't worry, I just want to say my piece
別擔心,我只想說完要說的話
and then I'll leave.
然后我就會離開
Here.
給你
And what is this?
這是什么
An offering, from me.
是我的祭品
I know we have no reason to like each other,
我知道我們沒理由喜歡彼此
but I want to honor what Elijah has built.
但我想向以利亞建立的一切表示敬意
What my uncle worked for.
向我叔叔努力奮斗的一切
Oh. So this is about your uncle.
這是為了你叔叔
Like I said, I know you have no reason
正如我所說,我知道你沒理由
to help me, but Klaus said
來幫我,但是克勞斯說
a long time ago, you were cheated out of life, and
很久以前,你被欺騙死去
if I can't help him, if you can't help him,
如果我不能幫他,如果你不能幫他
so will he.
他也會這樣
And so I'm asking you...Please.
所以我在請求你,求你
Klaus said you were from this era.
克勞斯說你曾生活在這個時代
And I thought with your red hair...
我想你有一頭紅發
I had one just like this.
我曾經有一個和這個一樣的
Perhaps I can help you.
也許我能幫你
Josh. What are you doing here?
喬什,你在這里干什么
What, are you kidding?
你開玩笑嗎
No way I'd miss out on your big day.
我才不會錯過你的重要日子
Besides, music, wind, fire
再說了,音樂,風,火
The club kid in me is, like, in heaven.
內心那個愛玩的我,仿佛置身天堂
You don't look like you're having much fun, though.
不過你看起來并不開心
Hey. Come on. Let's get out of here.
來吧,我們離開這里
Joshua.
約書亞
What a fortunate coincidence finding you here.
多么巧合能在這里找到你
We have unfinished business.
我們還有事沒了結呢
You need to leave here. Right now.
你得離開這里,馬上
Now, to be fair, you're not quite as powerful
說句公道話,你已經不像曾經那樣
as you once were, are you?
強大了,不是嗎
You're in no position to give orders.
你沒資格下命令
Come along, lad.
來吧,小伙子
Hey, can we talk about this?
我們能談一下嗎
Josh!
喬什
Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please.
女士們先生們,請注意
We are gathered here today
今天我們集聚在這里
to pay homage to our beloved witches,
向我們至愛的女巫們表示敬意
but one very special witch
但有一位非常特別的女巫
has been utterly ignored.
卻完全被忽略了
That seems a little unfair to me.
在我看來有點不公平
No.
不要
I don't want your gift.
我不想要你的禮物
I understand why you would reject me,
我了解你為什么會拒絕我
given our past.
鑒于我們的過往
In truth, many of us here today
實際上,今天在場有許多人
have been wronged in the conflict
在我哥哥一紙協議所終結的沖突中
which my brother's treaty ended.
被冤枉了
Your friend Josh was involved
你的朋友喬什涉嫌
in a plot to kill me.
密謀殺死我
It would be well within my right to execute him.
我若有權處決他,那才好
Here and now.
此時此刻
But. In the spirit of solidarity,
但是,本著團結一致的精神
and for your favor, Davina,
并且為你了,達維娜
I hereby pardon him.
我在此原諒他
Josh...From this day forward, you have nothing to fear from me.
喬什,從今往后,你再也不用害怕我
Please.
請收下
So are you gonna open it?
你要打開嗎
What? What is it?
怎么,是什么
It's the spell that makes daylight rings.
這是制作日光戒指的咒語
I hear you made quite an impression
我聽說你給狼人們
with the wolves.
留下了深刻的印象
My arrangement with them was supposed to be a secret,
我對他們的安排本該是個秘密
and yet you forced it out of them.
而你卻強迫他們交出來
It's very bold.
真大膽
As was your decision to represent them
而你決定代表他們
here today, on your own.
今天獨自來出席
I trust you'll do nothing to harm our cause.
我相信你絕對不會做出傷害我們目標的事情
Are you really gonna go behind Elijah's back?
你真的要背著以利亞嗎
What difference does it make to you
只要對你的人有力
as long as your people benefit?
這對你有何區別
If I find out that you are playing some game,
一旦我發現你在耍什么手段
trying to manipulate us
試圖為了你的某個陰謀
for one of your schemes You know, you've come a long way,
而操縱我們,我知道你長進了
little wolf.
小狼女
I knew you were tough, I knew you were cunning,
我知道你很頑強,我知道你很狡猾
but I never knew you were a queen.
但我不知道你是女王
Happy fete des benedictions.
祈福儀式快樂
We have a message for all of you
我們有消息要帶給你們
from Marcel Gerard.
是馬塞爾?杰拉德的
Control yourselves.
控制好自己
This is a vulgar trick.
這是一個粗俗的詭計
We do not violate our agreement.
我們不能違反契約
Get them out of here.
帶他們離開這里
Elijah?
以利亞
Hayley.
海莉
That's all right.
沒事的
Blood on the walls. Pile of bodies.
墻上的血跡,一堆尸體
All in all, I'd say message received.
總而言之,消息大家都收到了
Did you get Davina out first?
有沒有先把達維娜帶出去
As planned, Josh took care of Davina.
正如計劃的一樣,喬什照顧達維娜
I made sure the other harvest girls got out in the clear.
我確保其他收獲祭女孩離開
That was just the warning shot.
那只是次警告
Now we double down.
現在我們要雙倍下注了
Marcel!
馬塞爾
I warned you.
我警告過你了
And yet still you return to the French quarter.
但你還是回到了法屬區
You gonna kill me, Elijah? Go ahead.
你要殺了我嗎,以利亞,動手吧
But then you won't know what Klaus has got going
然后你就沒法知道克勞斯和他的女巫
with that witch in his pocket.
有何打算
Oh, what ever shall I do?
我究竟該怎么做呢
I suppose I could just ask him.
我想我可以直接問他
Yeah. Make sure he tells you all about
是啊,一定要讓他告訴你
the secret meetings with the werewolves.
他和狼人的那些秘密約會
That is, if he's still speaking to you
就是說,如果他一旦知道你殺了我
once he knows that you killed me.
他還會告訴你的話
Do you not know me?
難道你不了解我嗎
For your violation.
因為你違反了
No. No, no.
不,不不
No.
不
You live...Or you die according to my will.
你生,或死,都由我決定
Try to remember that.
努力記住吧
You left without my offering.
你沒有拿我的祭品就離開了
Your vampires ruined my party.
你們吸血鬼毀了我的派對
Oh, they're not my vampires anymore, love.
他們已經不再是我的吸血鬼了,親愛的
Although Marcel certainly took a page
盡管馬塞爾顯然是效仿了
out of my book of dramatic effect.
我擅長的喜劇效果
Look, I owed Davina some consolation
聽著,我欠達維娜一些安慰
because I killed her first love.
因為我殺了她的初戀
I do try to make up for my wrongdoings.
我真的試圖彌補我做過的壞事
As with our little quarrel earlier.
至于我們先前的小小爭執
So. Here.
給你
I picked it out earlier tonight.
今晚早先時候我選的
A friend of yours gave me a hand.
你的一位朋友幫了我一下
And what friend was that?
哪位朋友
Well, open it. See for yourself.
打開吧,自己看
Did you really think
你真的覺得
I would leave my mother's grimoire unprotected?
我會讓我母親的魔法書就那樣不受保護嗎
A century ago, I dreamed of what it would be like to know you.
一百年前,我曾夢想著認識你會是怎樣的
Now I'm glad I didn't.
現在我很慶幸我之前不認識你
I might have been naive enough
我也許太傻太天真
to fall for you, or fear you,
才會愛上你,或是害怕你
but I learned a lot in death,
但我死去的時候,學會了許多
and trust me, Klaus Mikaelson:
相信我,克勞斯?邁克爾森
It's you who should be afraid of me.
應該是你該害怕我
Pity. I will miss the sex.
真可惜,我會很懷念我倆滾床單的
Your friend Cami showed up tonight.
你的朋友卡米今晚來過
Her offering was quite sweet.
她的祭品真的很不錯
So I gave her hope
所以我給了她希望
that I would lift Kieran's hex,
也許我會解除基蘭的詛咒
but there is no hope.
但根本沒希望的
Or if there was, there isn't now.
或者曾經有,但現在沒了
If the priest dies, then believe me,
如果牧師死了,那么相信我
you will follow swiftly after him.
你會迅速追隨他而去的
It would be foolish of you to kill me,
如果你要殺了我,一個潛在的同盟
a potential ally,
只為了一個無權無力的人類
in defense of some powerless human
那你真是太傻了
who is, by the way,
而她,順便說一句
sleeping with your enemyMarcel.
還和你的敵人馬塞爾睡了
I've learned my lesson.
我已經吸取了教訓
At first I was against your plan.
一開始我反對你的計劃
I thought that we should just live with Elijah's treaty,
我以為我們可以在以利亞的協議下生存
but after that party, those innocent people.
但在這派對之后,那些無辜的人
There will never be a peace.
絕不會有和平
The weak will always be at the mercy of whoever is calling the shots.
弱者永遠都只會生活在強者的憐憫之下
It's survival of the fittest.
適者生存
We need to protect ourselves.
我們得保護自己
And we...we need to protect each other.
我們需要保護彼此
We need to use Klaus' help
我們需要利用克勞斯的幫助
while he's still willing to give it.
趁他還愿意幫助
But Jackson... From now on,
但是杰克遜,從今往后
you have to tell me everything.
你不能對我有所隱瞞
And no matter what...
并且不管怎樣
We do not trust Klaus.
我們都不能信任克勞斯
Well, I see that you've already avenged the little wolf.
你已經為小狼報仇了
But judging by your look, you're still out for blood.
但根據你的表情,你還要繼續殺人
If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly
如果瘋狂的定義就是反復做同樣的事情
and expecting different results,
還期待著不同的結局
then surely my quest for your salvation
那么無疑我對你救贖的追求
ranks me as one of the maddest of men.
已經讓我變成了最瘋狂的人之一
Come on, then.
說吧
What horrible deed has the bastard done this time?
這個私生子這次又干了什么可怕的事情
Do you know, in the past, I actually appreciated
你知道在過去,我真的挺欣賞
the methods to your manipulations.
你操縱一切的手段
However, now here we are,
然而,我們現在
poised on the brink of a new era
處在一個新紀元的邊緣
which will benefit not only your home but your child,
不僅有利于你的家還有利于你的孩子
and you go behind my back to conspire with wolves.
而你背著我和狼人密謀
Conspire is hardly the word I would use for a family council.
家庭會議我覺得用不上密謀這個詞
Lest you forget, Elijah, they are my family
免得你忘了,以利亞,他們是我的家人
as much as any Mikaelson
和任何邁克爾森家人一樣
A name, in truth, I cannot even call my own.
而這名字,實際上,都不能算是我的姓
How casually you disavow
你是多么隨意就否認了
1,000 years of allegiance towards you.
對你1000年的忠誠
And now that I've found the remnants of my other family,
既然我發現了我另一半家庭
am I to ignore their plight?
我難道要忽視他們的困境嗎
I would've thought you'd support my desire to help them,
我本以為你會支持我想要幫助他們的愿望
when in doing so, I help Hayley, and the child.
這樣做,我也幫了海莉和我們的孩子
Do not question my allegiance towards that child.
不要質疑我的孩子的真心
Oh, and I suppose your affection for Hayley
那我想你對海莉的感情
has nothing to do with your tireless dedication.
和你不知疲倦的奉獻毫無關系
Yes, you see, I saw how you cared for her tonight.
是的,今晚我看到你對她的關心
Called her name in the dark.
黑暗中呼喚著她的名字
The zeal with which you destroy those who would harm her.
特別熱衷殺死一切會傷害她的人
I have denied every single impulse I have ever had for that woman.
我否認了每一次對那個女人的沖動
Out of some misbegotten respect for intentions
是出于對你的尊敬
that you don't even have.
而你根本不在乎
I'm warning you I'm warning you.
我警告你,我警告你
I've forgiven you. I have stood by you.
我原諒了你,我站在你這邊
I've forsaken every single one of my desires
我拋棄了一切欲望
in the name of your ridiculous redemption.
只為了你的可笑的救贖
No more. If I want something...
再也不會了,如果我想要什么
I'll take it.
我就會得到它
And nothing...Nothing...
沒有什么,什么都不會
will stand in my way.
阻礙我
Klaus, what are you
克勞斯,你...
I came here to apologize.
我是來道歉的
I've made a terrible mistake.
我犯了一個嚴重的錯誤
Whatever it is, you should sleep it off.
不管是什么,你該睡一覺來忘記這一切
I'm sure it can wait till morning.
我確定可以等到明天早上再說
You went to Genevieve.
你去找了杰妮薇
She was moved by your plea.
她被你的懇求打動了
She may even have cured Kieran.
她甚至可能治愈基蘭
But I insulted her.
但是我侮辱了她
And as a means of revenge,
作為報仇的一種手段
she is refusing him aid.
她拒絕幫助他
Kieran will die because of me,
基蘭會因我而死
and it will be a horrible death.
而這會是非常可怕的死法
Why are you telling me this?
你為什么要告訴我
Because I believe that secrets are a poison.
因為我相信秘密就是毒藥
They need to be spat out.
需要被吐出來
Like your secret...
就像你的秘密
about your time with Marcel.
你和馬塞爾在一起
Isn't that what you wanted?
那難道不是你想要的嗎
You compelled me to go out with Marcel.
你控制我,讓我和馬塞爾約會
You made me your spy.
你讓我做你的間諜
And maybe it's your fault we got together,
也許我們在一起,是你的錯
and you're just mad because you didn't get to control it.
你生氣是因為你沒能控制住
You tell Marcel if I see him again,
你告訴馬塞爾,如果我再看見他
I'll kill him.
我會殺了他
You don't need to keep coming out.
你不用一直來
I'd tell you if something was wrong.
如果出問題,我會告訴你的
But she's doing ok.
她很不錯
The girl has a natural gift for leading.
這姑娘有著領導的天賦
She surprised everyone.
她讓所有人都很驚訝
Not everyone.
不是所有人
Do you want to join us?
你想和我們一起嗎
What I want...
我想要的
is for that girl to be happy.
只是那個姑娘能快樂
Don't tell her I was here.
不要告訴她我來過
This is Thierry Vanchure.
這是蒂埃里?范舒
Meanass horn player, lover of feisty women,
尖酸刻薄的號手,勇敢女人的戀人
witch, vampire, and humanalike.
女巫,吸血鬼,還有人類
I rebuilt this city with him
我和他一起重建了這座城市
and he always had my back.
他一直支持著我
Even when I screwed up and forgot to have his.
即使是我搞砸了,忘記了
And now...
而現在
T All I can do is promise you this, T.
我只能向你保證
I won't let you die in vain.
我不會讓你徒然死去
I will take back our city.
我會奪回我們的城市
Even I have to burnt it down first.
即使我得先將它燃為灰燼
Going up against the originals?
繼續對抗始祖嗎
For real, no backing down?
真的,決不放棄嗎
No backing down.
決不放棄
You failed us.
你讓我們失望了
I told you. It will take time.
我說過,這需要時間
Do you think the ancestors care about your excuses?
你覺得祖先會在乎你的借口嗎
The vampires attacked us. We can't retaliate
吸血鬼攻擊了我們,我們沒有獲得
until we possess our full strength.
全部力量前根本無法報復
Your sacrifice is the final step.
你的祭獻是最后一步
What are they saying?
他們說什么
They told me to let you live.
他們說讓你活著
But in exchange, they want another offering.
但作為交換,他們想要其他祭獻
One of their choosing.
他們的選擇
Tell me. Whatever it is they want,
告訴我,不管他們想要什么
I will make sure they get it. I swear it.
我都會保證獻給他們,我發誓
It's the child.
那個孩子
They want us to kill Klaus' child.
他們想讓我們殺死克勞斯的孩子