日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 大西洋帝國 > 大西洋帝國第四季 > 正文

大西洋帝國第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第10集:跟意大利人合作

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Ed Bader's up for reelection.

愛德·巴德要重新參加選舉了
You know how he got to be mayor?
你知道他是怎么成為市長的
You wanted him to be.
你讓他當的
You're going to work at his office.
你要去他辦公室工作
All I require is that you keep your eyes and ears open.
我只需要你放亮眼睛,豎起耳朵
I spoke to Rothstein.
我和羅斯坦談過了
Masseria squeezed him out of the heroin business.
馬赫里亞把他趕出了海洛因生意
I should like to meet with Mr. Masseria.
我想與馬赫里亞先生見見面
Petrucelli's the biggest importer of heroin in the whole southeast.
佩德魯塞利是整個東南最大的海洛因進口商
Go back to Tampa.
回去坦帕
Those trucks he send up here with the rum...
他北上送朗姆酒的車隊
maybe they carry something for us too.
或許也給我們帶了些東西
Say hello to Abe Redstone.
這位是亞伯·利德斯通
Pleasure to make...
很榮幸
I will thank you in advance for your discretion.
我提前感謝你的謹慎
I'm assuming a reciprocal arrangement
我相信在這方面
would be to your advantage.
我們可以相互予以方便
It would.
當然
Then until next time.
那就下次見
Mr. White is alive
懷特先生還活著
and you have crushed me.
而你傷透了我的心
Let me see you girl.
讓我看看你,姑娘
Stand up.
站起來
Stand your ass up!
快點站起來
Think about what comes out of your mouth next
說話之前請三思
unless you are ready for a war
除非你想發動一場戰爭
that you will fight alone.
一場你要獨自戰斗的戰爭
We're agents of the Bureau of Investigation.
我們是調查局的探員
Bring us your brother along with the criminals he conspires with.
把你哥哥和他的犯罪同伙交給我們
And your son stays a free man.
你的孩子就不會被指控
You get to hold on to what matters.
你可以保住對你最重要的東西
BoardwalkEmpire
大西洋帝國
I don't know exactly his position
我不知道他到底什么地位
but he's bigtime over there.
但他在那邊是個人物
This is Balanchuk? Yeah.
巴蘭查克嗎,對
And you've dealt with him directly in Atlantic City?
你在大西洋城跟他直接有過接觸
Once or twice when he was Torrio's runner. I don't know.
他給托里奧跑腿時有過一兩次吧,記不清了
You don't know?
記不清
Not since he got bumped up.
他突然升職之后就沒有了
Joseph Balanchuk. What is that Polish?
約瑟夫·巴蘭查克,波蘭名字嗎
It's Ukrainian.
烏克蘭
I thought Torrio only worked with Italians.
托里奧不是只跟意大利人合作嗎
Does he?
是不是
It's a syndicate for Christ's sake.
聯合勢力啊
Consisting of? Italians sure.
都有些什么人,意大利人
All kinds of greaseballs.
好多外國佬呢, greaseball尤指有意大利,西班牙,葡萄牙,希臘等國血統的人
Jews.
猶太人
He's got this one Jake Guzik runs his breweries.
他手下有個杰克·古茲克替他管酒廠
But this Balanchuk he's high up the ladder?
這個巴蘭查克,是高層人物嗎
Very high.
很高
He's like Torrio's second.
他是托里奧的副手
Bring it up here will you? Right boss.
抬過來,是,老板
Hungry?
餓了嗎
My dad was a sea dog.
我爸是個水手
Tattoo of a mermaid on his forearm.
小臂上紋了一個美人魚
See the world.
縱覽世界
I bet that sounds pretty good to you right now.
你現在一定很向往吧
I know this is difficult.
我知道這不容易
But what you're doing takes courage.
但你所做的事,是需要勇氣的
You're a good father.
你是個好父親
Get that. Come on. Let's get that unloaded.
快點,快卸貨
Let's go.
干起來
They ain't gonna move themselves.
它們自己可不會動
Come on let's just give me a hand over here.
過來,幫幫我
Give me another barrel of them oranges here.
再給我一桶橘子
Go. We're done. All right.
去吧,好了,好
Almost there. How many more crates left?
快好了,還剩多少箱
Just a few. You still here?
不多了,你還在呢
Ain't a mirage lady.
反正不是幻象,女人
Those trucks got to be on the road in half an hour McCoy.
那些車半小時內就得上路,麥考伊
I'm at sea for three weeks.
我在海上漂了三周了
Just catching up with the boys.
跟伙計們聊聊天呢
That sort of look like a woman.
看上去有個女人樣啊
In the right light I suppose.
如果光線合適是挺像的
How would you pole jockeys know what a woman looks like?
你們這幫水鬼怎么知道女人什么樣
Last call's over. Move your asses.
別喝了,都給我走
You two still got them full boxes here to load.
你們兩個抓緊裝箱
Let's go. Come on get 'em out.
快點啊,搬出來
Should make Joe happy.
這樣喬應該滿意了
Tell him to come down next time.
下次讓他也過來
Let's move it along. I'm on a schedule fellas.
快點吧,我趕時間呢
Keep an eye on these finocchi.
看著那些小鬼
Caught one of them trying to steal some of our hooch.
我看到他們有人想偷我們的酒
You were supposed to call me three hours ago.
你三小時前就該給我打電話了
You miss me? Aw shut up.
你想我了,別鬧了
This is business which runs on a schedule.
這是生意,做生意要守時間
You call me just to say hello.
你還半夜打來打招呼呢
Is that what this is?
你就是為了打招呼嗎
No. Something's wrong.
不,出了點事
Nuck I'm hanging up now.
努克,我要掛電話了
What is it?
什么事
I said I'm hanging up.
我說我要掛電話了
I wasn't talking to you!
我不是在跟你說話
So what's the problem? Tell me.
出什么問題了,告訴我
That wop you're in bed with Petrucelli...
跟你一伙兒的那個意大利人,佩德魯塞利
he's pulling a fast one.
他在搞鬼
How so?
怎么說
Turns out rum ain't the only thing you're running.
看來,你不止在販朗姆酒
Him and the other ones Luciano and his partner...
他和其他幾個,盧西亞諾和他搭檔
Lansky.
蘭斯基
Who's there? McCoy.
那是誰,麥考伊
He's with me. Anyway...
他跟我在一起,反正
turns out they're stashing heroin in with your hooch
他們在你的酒箱里藏了海洛因
and trucking it north.
隨車一起往北運
And you know this how?
你怎么知道的
A girl has her ways.
女人總是有法子
You tell anyone besides McCoy?
除了麥考伊還有人知道嗎
I prefer to live near the swamp not in it.
我只愿住在泥沼旁,而不想陷進去
Well keep him close by. Do I have to?
那把他留在身邊,非得嗎
Yes.
是的
And Sally I owe you one.
薩利,我欠你的
And don't think I don't know it sport.
別以為我不知道
From our wedding.
我們婚禮用的
Said how he's too old.
還說他太老了
What are you doing here?
你來干什么
I like to know what my clients are insuring.
我想確??蛻舻陌部?/div>
Keeps me inspired.
讓我振奮
I understand you've bought a policy.
你買了份保單
Whole life.
人壽保險
When it matures you'll be sitting on a nice little nest egg.Let's hope it doesn't hatch.
希望這蛋別孵出小雞
Quite a boy you've got here.
你兒子真聰明
Left college to take a position with the mayor's office?
離開大學進入市長辦公室就職
That's what I call gumption.
真有進取心
What is it you want exactly Mr. ...
你到底想要什么...
Balanchuk.
巴蘭查克先生
I recently transferred from the Chicago office.
我最近從芝加哥分部調過來的
Mr. Balanchuk.
巴蘭查克先生
I just need to go over a few documents
我只是需要再過一遍幾份文件
and I'll be out of your hair.
然后我就走
We'll move into the kitchen give you some privacy.
我們去廚房吧,讓你們單獨談
You should thank your father.
你該感謝你父親
He knows that in an instant
他知道悲劇
tragedy can strike and everything a man's worked for
可能在瞬間降臨,而一個人為之奮斗的一切
everything he loves everything he holds dear...
他所愛的一切,他所珍視的一切
...can be gone.
都會毀于一旦,
Get to work now huh?
去干活兒吧
Yes sir.
是,父親
You come to my fuckin' house?
你他媽居然跑我家來
Joseph Balanchuk has been dead for two years.
約瑟夫·巴蘭查克死了兩年了
John Torrio paid for his funeral.
約翰·托里奧付錢給他下的葬
They don't update me on turnover. Playing me for a chump?
有些事他們不會通知我,你拿我當傻子耍嗎
You asked what I know. That's what I know.
你問我知道什么,我就知道這些
Next time know better.
下次,知道點重要的事
Or as God is my judge
否則蒼天可鑒
that bright-eyed young son of yours
你那個聰慧的兒子
will be breaking rocks up at Trenton.
就會去特倫頓監獄搬石頭
Everything okay?
一切都好吧
Yeah. Just a spill.
沒事,弄灑了而已
That was some good coffee. Thank you.
咖啡真好喝,謝謝你
Price still hasn't come in yet.
價格還沒出來
Yes please hold for Mrs. Rohan.
請稍等,羅翰夫人就來
Hello? Yes this is she.
喂,對,是我
I'm calling in regard to your advertisement in the "Herald."
我看到了你們在,"先驅報"上的廣告,打電話來詢問
The apartments in Inwood.
因伍德的公寓
No I am unmarried.
不,我未婚
Recently widowed actually.
其實,我剛剛守寡
A personal tour would be grand.
可以看房是最好了
And in terms of rent is that...
說到房租...
I... I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'll have to call you back.
我回頭再打給您
Changing your residence?
要換住處嗎
I... just considering my options.
只是隨便看看
Mr. Bennett is still at lunch.
本內特先生還在用午餐
May I get you something Mr. Redstone?
您需要點什么嗎,利德斯通先生
Have you any milk?
有牛奶嗎
Certainly.
當然
May I inquire as to your salary Mrs. Rohan?
可以打聽您的收入嗎,羅翰夫人
per week.
周薪11美元,$11
With the occasional bonus for good performance.
偶爾表現出色有額外獎金
That's $572 annually
那就是每年572美元
with a prospective yearly rental of over half that.
房租就要用掉超過一半
I imagine you're frugal
我想您生活一定很節儉
but subtracting for the grocer
但是刨去日用品
transportation clothing sundries and what have you
交通,衣物和雜七雜八開銷,和您的負擔
it seems these particular quarters are above your means.
這些公寓看來遠在您支付能力之外啊
I fail to see what business this is of yours.
我看不出這與您有什么相干
May I offer you some free advice?
可以給你一些免費的建議嗎
Is there anything more expensive in the world?
世上還有比免費更昂貴的東西嗎
Forget this place and call me.
別管這地方了,給我打電話
I own several buildings uptown.
我在市中心有幾棟樓
Perhaps I could
或許我可以
steer you to more suitable accommodations.
為您提供更加合適的住處
In exchange for what?
交換條件是什么
Your boss Mr. Bennett
你的老板,本內特先生
he and his ilk are systematically driving down
他和他的家族正在有組織地
the price of Anaconda Realty stock
拉低水蟒房地產信托的股價
in which I'm invested.
我可是有參股的
Soon no doubt they plan on buying it back.
毫無疑問,他們還打算買回
I need to know when this happens.
我要知道是什么時間
I could lose my job.
我可能會丟掉工作
Yes you could.
沒錯,可能會
Or perhaps gain something better.
不過也可能贏得更好的東西
Come on Abe quit flirting.
行了,亞伯,別調情了
Hello Robert.
你好,羅伯特
Nice chatting with you Mrs. Rohan.
與您聊天很愉快,羅翰夫人
Got something special coming in.
最近來了件好東西
You're the first person I thought of.
第一個想到的就是你
He show his face around here
他在這里露面
him or one of his boys you get word to me right quick.
或者是他的手下,你就馬上通知我
Ain't seen a hair of the doctor since the other night.
自從那晚之后我連博士的一根毛都沒見過
Ain't heard his speechifying neither.
也沒聽他到處傳道
His jabbering days be over soon enough.
他胡扯騙人的日子不長了
Tonight we pay a visit down the Northside
今晚我們去北邊
and see how he...
看看他...
Back in the kitchen ofay.
回廚房去,白人
This here private.
我們有私事
So this here the new dishwasher Nucky hire?
這位就是努基雇的新洗碗工
Half-face white boy taking our jobs.
半臉白人小子來搶我們飯碗了
Well the way I see it
照我看來
one man got as much right to eat as another.
大家都有吃飯的權利
And this here man a friend of mine.
而且這個人是我的朋友
Mr. Harrow.
哈羅先生
Mr. White.
懷特先生
You need something you look me up.
有什么需要只管找我
Tonight over at UNIA.
今晚,黑人進步協會
We wait till after dark.
我們等到天黑動手
Ain't nobody gonna be there but Narcisse and his men.
只有納西斯和他的手下會去
So he's running being chased
他就跑呀跑,被追逐著
through these giant flowerpots
穿過那些大花盆
and he's jumping and bouncing in and out
而且跑得一彈一跳的
like he's got springs in his shoes.
好像鞋里裝了彈簧
What? Who was?
什么,誰
Douglas Fairbanks. Ain't you listening?
道格拉斯·費爾班克斯,你沒在聽嗎
Hey Nuck
努克
you see "The Thief of Bagdad"?
你看過,"月宮寶盒"嗎
You've got time to go to the pictures?
你還有空看電影
No.
不是
Just you know.
只是,你知道
I need you to take some men
我要你帶幾個人
head out to the White Horse Pike.
去白馬路
What's out there?
那邊怎么了
A convoy of trucks heading from Tampa to New York.
有一隊車從坦帕去紐約
You want me to stop it? Yes.
要我截下來,是的
And find the heroin Petrucelli's piggybacking with our rum.
找出佩德魯塞利塞進我們朗姆酒里的海洛因
Petrucelli's in business with Masseria?
佩德魯塞利跟馬赫里亞做生意了
Masseria Luciano Lansky.
馬赫里亞,盧西亞諾,蘭斯基
Jesus. This kid this fucking Luciano.
老天吶,這個小子,該死的盧西亞諾
Should have let me plug him years ago when I had the chance.
幾年前有機會的時候就該讓我弄死他
First let's make sure it's true.
首先,我們要確認此事不假
Bring Knox and a couple of his men.
叫上諾克斯,帶他幾個手下
Flash some tin less likely to get messy.
叫上警察,亂子鬧不大
Just get it done.
快去吧
You take everything north of 22nd.
第22街以北都歸你
That's 84 speaks in total.
一共84個店鋪
Up to or including Madison?
到麥迪遜為止還是包括麥迪遜
Include it.
包括
Let Hymie Weiss try and tell you otherwise.
看海米·魏斯敢告訴你不包括
Johnny hey. Thought you'd gone already.
強尼,還以為你已經走了
Who's this? George.
這是誰,喬治
From the flower shop. I told you about him didn't I?
花店的,我給你提過他吧
No.
沒有
Sir he helped us arrange O'Banion's retirement party.
先生,他幫我們辦了奧巴尼恩的退休歡慶會
No that was a disgruntled customer.
不,那是個心存怨念的顧客干的
Half a fin for a dozen roses...
兩毛五買一打玫瑰
you get 'em home they're already wilting.
拿回家都蔫了
Drive any fella to murder.
誰都想殺人
George here's gonna be taking over my collections.
喬治來接手我的活計
Yeah I'm moving Ralphie up.
對,我要給拉爾菲升職
Oh you are?
是嗎
So's I can run the distribution more hands-on.
我好多些人手去發貨
And what'll I be doing?
那我去做什么
Come again?
什么
While your hands are on the distribution
你派人去發貨
what will I be doing?
我做什么
Whatever you want. I mean
你想做什么就做什么
I ain't gonna squeeze you out or nothing.
我又沒有攆你走
You wouldn't squeeze me out of my own operation?
你沒打算把我從自己的生意上趕走
That is very generous of you. You know what I mean.
真是慷慨大方,你懂我的意思
I mean I know you like to relax.
我意思是,我知道你喜歡放松
I got people coming up behind me.
我身后也不斷有人涌上來
They're what do you call it ambitious.
他們,怎么說呢,雄心勃勃
I've been meaning to talk to you about this anyway.
這事反正我也打算跟你說了
So talk.
那就說啊
We had discussions you and me about the future
我們都說過了,關于未來
when you got back from Italy.
等你回意大利
Expanding my role when you retire.
你退休以后我的角色要擴展
But I ain't retiring Al.
可我還沒要退休,阿爾
No.
沒有
Right.
對啊
Of course.
當然的
I know that.
我知道
Someday. Eventually.
可是總有那么一天
I'm gonna go. It's good you're thinking ahead.
我要走了,你能提前想這些也是好事
I remind you all once again
我再提醒你們一次
that our other business must be kept far away...
我們的其它生意必須嚴格避開...
Doctor.
博士
Watch out!
小心
Get down! Get down!
快趴下
Come on let's go.
快走吧
Go! Go!
快走,快走
C. Auguste Dupin.
C·奧古斯特·杜平
I don't know him.
沒聽說過
He's fictional. A detective.
小說虛構的,是個偵探
"The Murders in the Rue Morgue."
"莫格街謀殺案" 愛倫·坡的偵探小說
Right.
是嗎
Those stories are the reason I wanted to join law enforcement.
讀了那些故事,我就想加入執法部門
You've handled yourself well.
你還不錯
I'm sure you were a good cop.
以前應該是個好警察
Are we friends now?
我們現在還成朋友了
Dinner bell.
晚飯上門了
You don't have to be my pal Eli.
你不用做我的搭檔,伊萊
I mean heck I don't even think you like me.
你都不用對我有好感
But really this doesn't have to be so bad.
但是也沒必要搞的這么僵
Okay fellas.
好了各位
Fan it out. Let's go. All right.
收拾收拾他們,好的
Hold up.
等等
Stay where you are sir.
不要動,先生
Eli what the fuck is this?
伊萊,這他媽是干什么
Search the trucks. Move!
搜卡車去,快走
Since when did you start riding with the help?
你什么時候開始跟手下人一起運貨了
You want to tell me what's transpiring here?
能跟我說說這是怎么回事嗎
We're already behind.
我們已經晚點了
It's none of your business what we got in there.
里面有什么跟你有什么關系
Is there a problem Agent Selby?
有什么問題嗎,塞爾比探員
This wise head won't get out of the way.
這個混蛋不肯閃開
Perhaps you're using the wrong approach.
應該是你的方法有問題
Step aside please.
請讓開
Tell it to Joe the boss.
跟喬老板說去
Why don't you relay the message instead?
你替我傳話吧
Any other objections?
還有人反對嗎
No sir. No sir.
沒了,沒人了
All right all right. All right.
好了,好了,好了
Open up. Open up.
快打開
Was that necessary?
有這必要嗎
You heard the man. They're already behind.
他說了,已經晚點了
Take your time by all means.
好吧,別著急
And before this gets any further out of hand
別把事情鬧得不可收拾
please tell me how I can be of assistance.
需要我幫忙盡管說
We understand you're carrying more than rum.
聽說你運的不止有朗姆酒
If we are that's beyond any personal knowledge I have of the situation.
就算是真的,我也不知情
Dr. Narcisse.
納西斯博士
Chalky White.
朝琪·懷特
I told him he wasn't here boss.
我說了他不在,老大
You don't tell Dr. Narcisse anything.
輪不到你跟納西斯博士說話
He's not.
他不在
Now you've heard it from me so...
現在我來聽你說
He came at me. I want him dead.
他要殺我,我要宰了他
Came at you how? With a pistol.
怎么要殺你了,帶著槍
He and his men killed three of mine.
他和手下殺了我三個人
This happened tonight? And tonight it ends.
今晚的事嗎,今晚就要了結了
What you yourself began.
你自己挑起來的
Dead!
宰了他
I will cut him from nave to chaps.
我要親手把他碎尸萬段
You'll find the meat tough Doctor.
你有可能砍不動他
Tell me where he is or don't.
告不告訴我他在哪
Your choice.
你自己選
Dr. Narcisse
納西斯博士
there's something I've been meaning to ask you for quite some time.
有句話我一直想問你
Who the fuck do you think you are?
你他媽以為自己是誰
Cast your lot? Is it so?
人多欺負人少嗎
Your leaving on your feet or on your back
你是走出去,還是被抬出去
is entirely up to you.
你自己選
So don't make a mistake.
別選錯了
You ready for this? Just say.
你準備好了嗎,就等您吩咐
I'll put one in this burrhead right now.
我肯定先干掉這黑鬼
Mr. Thompson he not ready for this.
湯普森先生,他還沒準備好
Don't be so sure.
別說得這么肯定
I told you I don't know where Chalky is.
我說了,我不知道朝琪在哪
You've got problems with him take it up with him.
你跟他的恩怨,找他去
Now get the fuck out of my club.
現在,滾出我的俱樂部
When I run him through
等我折磨夠了他
watch the light go out
等他剩一口氣的時候
I hope he knows what a friend he had in you.
希望他能看清你這個朋友是個什么樣的人
You sure this copacetic?
讓我待在這好嗎
I ain't never fought no war but my own.
我沒打過仗,都是跟人胡鬧
They're painting the Legion hall.
他們在粉刷軍人大廳
You'll be safe here through the weekend.
你可以在這待整個周末
Went straight through.
直接射穿了
How you know that?
你怎么知道
I've been around many people who've been shot.
我見過的可多了
It's your friend.
是你的朋友
Oh my God.
天吶
What did he do?
他干什么了
Brought her directly Mr. White.
把她直接送過來的,懷特先生
Ain't nobody follow y'all?
沒人跟蹤你們吧
You go on now. Make the midnight show
回去吧,準備午夜演出
so they ain't suspicious.
別讓人懷疑
Yes sir.
好的
You go too.
你也回去吧
I'll be fine.
我沒事
He'll come after you you know.
他要來追殺你
Come after us.
追殺我們
Let him come.
放馬過來吧
Can you even raise your arm?
你胳膊都抬不起來了吧
You come to me practically begging
你差不多是求著我
some wet-behind-the-ears little shit.
跟我扯什么童年回憶
Nucky... You assure me your intentions are honorable
努基,你保證說自己的出發點很好
that you and your partner have big plans for the future.
你跟合伙人一起規劃了未來
If you'd just let me speak... I let you in on the deal.
請讓我說,我跟你合伙
Things are going great
形勢一片大好
and what do you do the second you get the chance?
但你之后干了什么
Mr. Thompson... You stick it up my fucking ass.
湯普森先生,你他媽陰我
We were coerced Charlie and I.
我們是被逼的,查理和我
By Masseria.
馬赫利亞干的
He found out about Tampa from his cousin... Petrucelli.
他發現坦帕是個好地方,他表弟,佩德魯塞利
realized he could use it to his advantage.
然后他覺得可以利用這個地方,...then
As did you and your greaseball partner.
你和你的意大利鬼搭檔也是這么想的
He would have killed us if we didn't go along.
他說不配合就宰了我們
You think I fucking won't?
我他媽不會宰你嗎
I know that is a distinct possibility
我知道你很有可能會
though I do pray to God it doesn't happen.
但我還是希望你別這么做
If it were strictly up to me sir
要是我一個人說了算
I'd have nothing to do with narcotics.
我絕對不碰毒品
There is plenty of money in liquor which is a much safer
賣私酒就能掙不少錢
and eminently more socially acceptable...
還更安全,口碑更好
You've got two seconds to drop the fucking
再他媽跟我?;^
Boy Scout routine or you're going in that hole.
就崩了你埋坑里
There's a fortune to be made in heroin.
海洛因利潤高
Millions and millions of dollars.
能掙好幾百萬
Now I don't know about you
不知道你怎么想
but the way I saw it
但依我看
it was the same life I was risking either way.
錢多錢少都是在賣命
I'm begging you Mr. Thompson. Please.
求你了,湯普森先生,求你了
What would you have done if you were me?
換成是你會怎么做
You're going to call him. Call who?
你去給他打電話,給誰
Masseria. If he'd like to see you
馬赫利亞,他要是還想見你
or his heroin ever again
或是他的海洛因
tell him to get his ass down here.
就趕緊滾來見我
Chalky White left a message. Says it's urgent.
朝琪·懷特留言,說有急事
You're set for 2:00 with the Palm Court.
你2:00鐘要去棕櫚閣酒店
Mr. Murphy is running five minutes late.
墨菲先生會晚五分鐘
Remind me to stick it to him later.
提醒我晚些收拾他
And do me a favor.
幫我個忙
Make sure these trade confirmations get filed.
把這些交易認證提交了
Anaconda Realty?
水蟒房地產
Redstone some of these other dubs
利德斯通,還有其他地方
they're down by 80%.
房價跌了百分之八十
I'll tell you they say these kikes are smart.
我跟你說,他們說猶太人很聰明
Well this one's dumb as a doornail
可是這個人蠢得要死
with the deepest pockets I've ever seen.
但他是我見過的最有錢的人
They're no match for you sir.
跟你比他們不算什么,先生
They're greedy every last one of them.
他們很貪婪,每一個都是
Redstone included.
利德斯通也是
Thinks he can get rich without doing a thing.
以為他可以不勞而獲
Well the more fool him.
那他就太傻了
I'd like to take the new Duesenberg for a test drive.
我要去開一下新買的杜森伯格
There's a number for a salesman on my desk somewhere.
我桌子上有一個銷售員的號碼
Consider it done.
交給我吧
That's what Valentino drives you know.
瓦倫蒂諾開的就是這車
It's warm
酒是溫的
but it's all I can find.
但我只能找到這個了
They keep the rest locked up.
他們把別的鎖起來了
It's fine thank you.
沒關系,謝謝
How we get to Narcisse?
我們怎么對付納西斯
May we have some privacy please?
我們能私下談談嗎
Of course.
當然
Are you thinking straight about any of this?
這些事你都想明白了
She put the knife in Purnsley back.
她拿刀捅了珀斯利
He came to see me last night. Narcisse.
他昨晚來找我,納西斯
What he offer? It doesn't matter.
他提議了什么,不重要
But what he wants is you on a slab.
但是他想要你的命
What you want?
你想要什么
I can tell you what I don't want
我能告訴你我不想要什么
and that's a fucking war.
就是一場戰爭
You okay?
你還好嗎
Been worse.
以前更糟過
You've been better too.
你也好過
So push come to shove what happen then?
事態嚴重了,然后怎么辦
I'm here aren't I?
我來了,不是嗎
You said you ain't want no war.
你說你不想要戰爭
I don't want the trots either
我也不想拉肚子
but when I get them I deal with it.
但是我也得應付
You know someone once told me
有人以前跟我說過
all of man's problems come from his inability
一個人的麻煩源自于他無法坐在屋子內
to just sit in a room.
靜觀其變
Doing that right now.
現在正是如此
Then I suppose your troubles are over.
那我認為你的麻煩就消除了
Don't do anything until you hear from me.
我聯系你之前別輕舉妄動
as a devoted friend
作為北區良民的,...and
of the good and decent people of the Northside
一位忠誠的朋友
I vow this...
我發誓
neither I nor the members of the sheriff's department
不論是我還是每一位警察
will rest until every last one of the cowardly perpetrators
在將這次惡意襲擊中所有膽小如鼠的犯罪分子
of this heinous attack are brought to justice.
繩之以法之前是不會罷手的
Thank you.
謝謝大家
Mr. Mayor is it true
市長先生,正在搜捕
Chalky White is being sought for questioning?
朝琪·懷特問話是真的嗎
Mr. Mayor will the city rebuild the UNIA office?
市長先生,政府會重建全體黑人進步協會嗎
Harry help me with this lamp.
哈利,幫我弄一下這個燈
All right got it.
好了,弄好了
Ah Nucky Thompson.
努基·湯普森
Always a pleasure.
見到你總是很高興
Perhaps for you.
可能你覺得高興吧
Things look different during the day no?
白天東西看起來有點不同,不是嗎
You see all the...
你可以看見所有的
how you say?
怎么說來著
The flaws.
瑕疵
I've always preferred bringing things to light.
我總是喜歡把事情拿到光亮下來說
Meyer now why you so blue?
邁耶,你怎么這么郁悶
It could have something to do with the heroin you had him import.
可能是跟你讓他運輸海洛因有關
Ah si. He mention this to me when he called.
是啊,他給我打電話的時候提到了
So what do you have to say for yourself?
所以你想辯解什么
We wait huh?
我們等等
Till my partner come.
等我合伙人來
What partner?
什么合伙人
Forgive me my tardiness.
原諒我遲到了
It is a quality I deplore in others.
我討厭別人遲到
Ah no. We just get started.
沒關系,我們才開始
What the hell is going on?
發生什么事了
The world is going on Mr. Thompson.
如果這次沒有談妥的話,湯普森先生
Without you depending on what passes here today.
世界將前進,而你要被落下了
You two are partners?
你們倆是合伙人
In a manner of speaking yes.
可以這么說,是的
As you've deduced I am deeply entrenched
就像你推論的一樣,我從事于
in the business of providing heroin
向那些卑劣的渴求之人
to those wretched souls who desire it.
供給海洛因的業務
Mr. Masseria and I have recently embarked on an arrangement
馬赫里亞先生和我近期達成共識
wherein he will supply me with product via Tampa.
他會提供給我產品,運輸路線經過坦帕
Using my trucks for delivery.
用我的卡車運輸
So you see.
所以你明白了
We do business already the three of us.
我們三個已經一起做生意了
And if I don't like it?
我要是不喜歡呢
I should paint you a picture
我應該給你描繪一幅畫面
but I assure you it would not be pretty.
但我保證你不會喜歡
There is money to be made Mr. Thompson.
會賺到大錢,湯普森先生
A very great deal of it.
非常大的一筆
I will not be your friend
我不會成為你的朋友
but I will be an able partner.
但我會是一位有能力的合伙人
One far more dependable than you've ever had before.
比你所有的合伙人都可靠
Just like that? No.
就這樣,不
I will require your full support on the Northside
我需要你在北區的全力支持
to include you delivering your Mr. White
包含你把懷特先生
to me personally.
親自帶到我面前
This is nonnegotiable.
這件事沒得商量
What do I get?
我有什么好處
What do you want?
你想要什么
For starters I want my fucking share.
首先,我他媽要我的分紅
One third of any heroin already imported.
已經運輸進來的海洛因的三分之一利潤
And one third of any imported in the future.
還有以后要運輸進來的三分之一利潤
So we have struck a bargain then?
所以我們達成一致了
Yes.
是的
You will not be sorry Mr. Thompson.
你不會后悔的,湯普森先生
I see great days ahead.
前景一片大好
The mayor will be right with you Mr. Thompson.
市長馬上接您的電話,湯普森先生
Anything from Knox? Can't find him.
諾克斯有什么消息嗎,找不到他
Please hold for Mayor Bader.
請稍等一下,巴德市長
Hello? Ed it's me.
喂,愛德,是我
Nucky. Listen to me clearly.
努基,聽清楚了
This is an emergency.
這是個緊急情況
I need you to send two sheriff's deputies
我需要你派兩位警官
to get Chalky White out of town.
把朝琪·懷特帶出鎮
Okay.
好的
Fella goes to a drugstore to buy rubbers.
有個家伙去商店買安全套
The guy goes "You want a bag with that?"
店員說,"你想要塑料袋嗎"
Fella says "No thanks she ain't that ugly."
這家伙說,"不,謝了,她沒那么丑"
How do you make your wife scream while you're having sex?
你做愛的時候怎么能讓你老婆尖叫
Call her tell her about it.
打電話,告訴她
All right.
好了
All right I'm heading out.
好了,我走了
Johnny stay. Have a drink.
強尼,別走,喝一杯
I'll catch your matinee performance tomorrow.
我明天再看你的日戲表演
Another round.
再來一圈
What's that called? Tom Collins.
這叫什么,湯姆·柯林斯
I'll kill that bum.
我要殺了那個掃興之人
What's a good bar and a good woman have in common?
酒吧和好妞兒的共同點是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Liquor in the front poker in the back.
前面是酒(液體)后面是撲克(洞)
You've never...?
你從來沒有...
Al you got a call.
阿爾,你的電話
Who is it?
誰啊
He didn't say. Take a message.
沒說,讓他留話
Said it's important.
說是很重要
I'll take it in there. Come on.
我在里面接,走
Hello. This Al?
喂,是阿爾嗎
Yeah who's this?
是我,你是誰
Never mind who it is.
別管我是誰
Yeah? Then what the fuck do you want?
那你他媽想干嘛
Nothing. I was just calling to say good-bye.
不干嘛,只是來和你告別的
Huh?
什么
Down! Get down!
趴下,趴下
Ralph! Ralphie!
拉爾菲,拉爾菲
You okay?
你沒事吧
I'm all right.
我沒事
Oh my God!
我的天啊
Sweet merciful Jesus.
仁慈的上帝啊
Oh my God.
我的上帝啊
Well lucky for John he left when he did huh?
強尼運氣真好,剛走就出事兒
Huh?
是吧
You okay?
你沒事吧
Are you sure I can't offer you something else?
你確定不要其他東西了嗎
I'm fine thank you. Please.
不用,謝謝,請坐吧
I'm too nervous to eat.
我太緊張,吃不下
You needn't worry. I'm a married man.
不必擔心,我已經結婚了
You must be joking.
您開玩笑呢
I am.
我真結婚了
Though what would Mr. Thompson think?
湯普森先生會怎么想
He can think what he wants.
隨他怎么想
My life is my own.
我的生活我自己做主
Not that this is that.
這就是我的生活
This is business.
這是談生意
Drink your tea. It settles the nerves.
喝點茶,會舒緩些
It's impossible to get ahead.
日子過不下去了
And believe me I've tried.
相信我,我努力過了
I work hard I save my...
我努力工作,我...
You owe no one any explanations Miss Rohan.
你不必解釋,羅翰小姐
Mr. Bennett...
本內特先生
Mr. Bennett is a criminal no different than...
本內特先生也是罪犯,和...
Than me?
和我一樣
I was going to say my husband.
我想說的是我丈夫
Though to be fair
不過其實
one could paint me with that same brush.
其他人也可以那樣說我
Anaconda Realty.
水蟒房產
Mr. Bennett and his partners own the company.
這是本內特先生和他的同伙的公司
He bought more shares this afternoon.
今天下午他又買了一些股份
You should do so yourself as soon as possible.
你也應該盡快買一些
30000 shares preferred stock.
3萬股優先股,
You shouldn't sell until he does.
他不賣你也別賣
I'll let you know when that happens.
我到時會通知你他何時賣
In return for what?
你的要求是
A rent-free apartment
五年的
guaranteed for five years.
免費公寓
A safe neighborhood
周邊安全
with rooms for the children.
有小孩的房間
You'll accept nothing from Mr. Thompson
你不接受湯普森先生的援助
yet you will from me?
卻愿意接受我的
I earned this.
這是我賺來的
And when it's over I owe you nothing.
生意做完,我們兩不相欠
We have a deal.
成交
Very well.
很好
I've never done business with a woman before.
我之前從未和女人做過生意
Well how did you like it?
你覺得怎么樣
Quite the treat.
感覺很好
You got peoples anywhere?
你有親人嗎
Just here in this room. You?
只有你,你呢
You stay here wait till morning.
待在這里,等天亮
Catch a train out west.
然后坐往西的火車
You'll be safe there.
你在那邊會很安全
I'm going wherever you go.
你去哪兒,我去哪兒
They're here.
他們到了
Mr. White?
懷特先生
Climb in the back. Crouch down a little.
從后面上來,趴著點
Uncle Nucky.
努基叔叔
Will what are you doing here?
威爾,什么事
I tried to call. The line was busy.
我想打電話的,可是占線
Want a drink?
要喝一杯嗎
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Earlier today the mayor gave a press conference.
今天市長召開了記者招待會
I saw the afternoon paper.
我看了下午的報紙
Well afterwards he had a meeting.
會后他開了個會
This colored doctor from the Northside.
有個北城的黑人博士
Narcisse?
納西斯
I don't know.
我不認識
He had a beard. Suit cost more than...
他有胡子,西服很貴
What did they talk about?
他們談了些什么
I couldn't hearbut ...
我聽不到,不過...
they were in Bader's office for over an hour.
他們在巴德的辦公室待了一個多小時
Get me the American Legion Hall on Pacific.
給我接太平洋城的美國退伍軍人協會
I'm going down to the river of Jordan?
我會來到約旦的河邊,
Oh yes
哦,沒錯,
I'm going down to the river of Jordan
總有一天,哈利路亞,
One of these days hallelujah
我會來到約旦的河邊,
I'm going down to the river of Jordan...
我會來到約旦的河邊,
Thought we was going to Philly.
不是去費城嗎
We are.
是去費城
Like I said.
我說過的
Missed the turnoff back there.
我們錯過了岔道
That right?
是嗎
Doing some work on that road.
那條路在施工
Taking a different route.
我們走這條路
I'm gonna eat at the welcome table
總有一天,哈利路亞,
One of these days hallelujah...
我會在接風的飯桌上吃飯,
You all right? Yeah. Shoulder.
你沒事吧,沒事,是我的肩膀
Hurt a touch.
一碰就痛
You'll feel better with some sleep.
睡一覺會感覺好點兒
Maybe I'll close my eyes a while.
我瞇一會兒吧
I'm gonna put on silver slippers
我會穿上銀拖鞋,
Oh yes
哦,沒錯,
I'm gonna put on silver slippers
總有一天,哈利路亞,
One of these days hallelujah
我會穿上銀拖鞋,
I'm gonna put on silver slippers
我會穿上銀拖鞋,
I'm gonna put on silver slippers one of these days...
總有一天,我會穿上銀拖鞋,
No!
不,
Oh damn!
該死的
Steer the car!
去開車
Help me get him out.
幫我把他弄出去
Carnegie Hall one month ago.
卡內基音樂廳,一個月前
Nearly 3000 Negroes in attendance to see Garvey.
將近3千名黑人同去看加維
If anything his arrest has made him more popular.
他被捕之后,受到了更多的關注
Man to his left
他左邊的那人
that Patterson?
是帕特森嗎
Yes sir.
是的
We can't get any more inside than him.
他是最接近加維的人了
Pathetic isn't it?
很可憐是吧
They join his club
他們加入他的俱樂部
attend his mandatory outings.
還必須參加他的集會
In exchange he sells them uniforms signifying nothing
作為交換,他賣給他們毫無意義的制服
with the profits being used to fund his appeal.
換取資金來資助他的運動
That man has done more damage free on bail
那個人在保釋期里犯下的罪行
than most criminals achieve in a lifetime.
已經比許多罪犯一輩子犯下的罪都多了
3000 Negroes with ideas in their heads...
3千個有想法的黑人,
that's a threat worth worrying about.
這是個必須重視的威脅
Your tail's wagging Jim.
你高興的有點不能自己了
I got our weak link.
我找到薄弱環節了
Nucky Thompson...
努基·湯普森
his brother
他的弟弟
Eli.
伊萊
We backed him into a corner.
我們抓住了他的小辮子
He's going to connect all the dots for us Edgar.
他現在要幫我們把這些點連成線,埃德加
Our man in Harlem.
我們要的人在哈林
I may need you from time to time to nourish that relationship.
我需要你時不時的去鞏固一些聯系
Yes Mr. Director.
遵命,局長先生
What is this?
這是怎么回事
I'm late for a debriefing.
我要去做任務報告了
Yes of course sir.
是,長官
Since when are you so shy?
你什么時候這么羞澀了
This isn't the right place to be.
我們不該來這里
Do you just want to sit at home
你就只想待在家里
moping?
郁郁寡歡嗎
What do you have to be so happy about?
你又有什么可開心的呢
Tonight?
今晚嗎
Nothing at all.
什么也沒有
That's why we're here.
所以我們才來到這里
Boardwalk Slim.
木板路舞步
We just commencing.
我們才剛剛開始
Sit anywhere you want.
隨便坐
We're allowed to?
我們被允許嗎
After hours.
下班了
It's all just us here.
只有我們了
Go on.
去吧
That's what you came here for.
你來這不就是為了這個
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Just lying down for a minute.
想在這躺躺
No need to apologize.
沒必要道歉
It's an intoxicating brew...
這是個令人沉醉的地方
the music the smoke the alcohol.
音樂,煙草,酒精
I haven't had anything.
我什么都沒試過
What's stopping you?
為什么
Not in the mood I suppose.
沒心情吧
At times it seems all there is is us and our unhappiness.
有時候,只有難過和我們相伴左右
This is one of those times.
這就是那個時候
Sit. Please.
請坐
You're not with the musicians.
你不是跟樂師來的
No.
不是
I came with my brother.
我和我哥哥來的
That's him playing
現在就是他和
with Mr. Coates.
科茨先生在一起演奏
You are Mr. White's child?
你是懷特先生的孩子
You know him?
您認識他
We are intimately associated.
我們關系非常緊密
Richard Pastor.
理查德·帕斯特
Maybelle White.
梅布爾·懷特
No wonder he's so proud.
難怪他這么驕傲
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪嗎
Alas no.
不知道
I've heard the rumors
我聽到了一些傳言
the lies.
謊話
And beneath it all
隱藏其下的
the old drumbeat of injustice.
是非正義的鼓聲
Mother won't even get out of bed.
媽媽都不肯下床了
And you are to be married are you not?
你快要結婚了對吧
Not as of 3:00 this afternoon.
本來是今天下午3:00
Samuel wasn't even there.
薩穆埃爾根本都沒出現
His father told me.
他父親告訴我的
I think he enjoyed it.
我覺得他還挺高興
Why must it be the daughters who suffer?
為什么要成為悲傷的兒女
That's the funny thing.
有意思的是
I'm not suffering.
我一點都不難過
I'm...
我,
I don't know what I am.
我不知道我是誰
Except something I'm not supposed to be.
只知道我成為了不應成為的樣子
Dangerous...
很危險
for people like us.
對于像我們這樣的人
Like us?
像我們這樣的人
To be what we are
成為我們這樣的人
where we are
站在我們所在的地方
and dare to stand free
卻敢于向往自由
what could be more lonely?
還有什么比這更孤獨的嗎
I was supposed to come here to forget things.
我來這里是想忘掉一些事情
Then go
那就去吧
and forget.
去遺忘
What the fuck's going on?
發生了什么
You've got the Seventh Regiment out there.
外面是層層把手啊
Bader's turned. He's in Narcisse's pocket.
巴德反叛了,他現在是納西斯的人
What?
什么
You reach anyone yet?
你找到人沒有
He's locked inside his office
他把自己反鎖在辦公室里
preparing a statement.
準備一份聲明
Word is two deputies are dead on the Pike.
有消息說兩個警官死在了路上
Why are you here?
你為什么在這
He's doing his job Eli.
他在工作,伊萊
Why else would I put him next to Bader?
不然我為什么把他放在巴德身邊
You need to leave this room.
你需要離開這里
He's already heard it all.
他已經都知道了
This is the life you want?
這是你想要的生活
Pop
老爸
isn't it what we do?
這難道不是我們在做的事情嗎
All right.
好吧
Let's get it sorted out.
我們來把問題解決了

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
distinct [dis'tiŋkt]

想一想再看

adj. 獨特的,不同的,明顯的,清楚的

聯想記憶
hatch [hætʃ]

想一想再看

n. 孵化,艙口
vt. 孵,孵出

 
inquire [in'kwaiə]

想一想再看

vt. 詢問,查究
vi. 詢問,查究

聯想記憶
delivery [di'livəri]

想一想再看

n. 遞送,交付,分娩

 
route [ru:t]

想一想再看

n. 路線,(固定)線路,途徑
vt. 為 .

 
spill [spil]

想一想再看

v. 溢出,灑,使 ... 流出,泄漏
n.

 
exchange [iks'tʃeindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 交換,兌換,交易所
v. 交換,兌換,交

 
bail [beil]

想一想再看

n. 杓,保釋,保證金,擔保人,把手 vt. 往外舀水,

聯想記憶
approach [ə'prəutʃ]

想一想再看

n. 接近; 途徑,方法
v. 靠近,接近,動

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 刑讯女烈| 雀鬼| 国家宝藏之觐天宝匣| 伦理电影在线看| 任喜宝| 加藤视频下载| 我被最想被拥抱的人威胁了| 毛骨悚然撞鬼经| 林冲演员| 扭扭棒卡皮巴拉教程| 列维| 破晓东方演员表名单| 永远的牧歌简谱| 大尾鲈鳗| 三年级片| 日本午夜电影| 情侣网站视频| 优越法外电视剧免费观看| 黑洞表面豆瓣| 巢谷传| 日本变态视频| 欲海浮沉| 斯维特拜克之歌| 我,喜欢你演员表介绍| 补铁最好水果第一名| 妙想天开| 形象管理| 2024新款微信图片| 彼岸花电影| 二年级上册音乐教案全册| 洛可希佛帝| 母与子| 八下数学练习册答案| disturbia| 天空骑士| 金沙滩秦腔剧情介绍| 结婚唱什么歌送给新人| 比利小子| 郭京飞个人资料简介| 进击的巨人2| 海洋天堂电影免费观看高清|