You're a thief, right, Nate?
你是個小偷,是吧,奈特
Mr. Thompson Who was your wheelman?
湯普森先生,誰是你的同伙
Rowland Smith.
羅蘭·史密斯
It was settled, Dean the territories.
我們定好的,迪恩,雙方地界
Jake says you're encroaching. Is that what Jake says?
杰克說你在滲入我們的地盤,他這么說
You deny it? Without equivocation.
你不承認嗎,絕對沒過界
You gotta respect the boundaries.
你得看清楚邊界
I'm asking you are you deaf? Hey, his kid's deaf.
我在問,你聾了嗎,他兒子是聾啞人
I play the mandolin. And sing to him
我給他彈曼陀林,給他唱歌
with his hand right here.
把他的手放在這兒
Dr. Landau is trying to convince my husband and I to sponsor
蘭道醫生想勸我和我丈夫
a women's health clinic at the hospital.
贊助醫院的婦女健康門診
There are some delicate topics which would have to be avoided.
有些敏感話題還需回避
Let's set the table over again.
我們重新來過
I'll send you home tomorrow with a full month's supply.
明早我送您返程,順帶一個月的貨源
Square enough deal.
這交易很公平
Masseria we need to settle with.
我們得擺平馬赫里亞
He's gonna come looking for his piece.
他會來分一杯羹
We're sending Benny up to Harlem. We're dealing in Midtown.
我們派本尼去哈林區,在市中心做生意
I sell two bindles of powder on Elizabeth Street,
我在伊麗莎白街賣兩包粉
Joe Masseria gets cut in?
喬·馬赫里亞也要分成
That's how he'll see it.
他就是這么想的
Hey, kid.
小子
Joe Masseria says hello.
喬·馬赫里亞獻上問候
I understand you boys are heading back to New York.
你和你的人要回紐約去了
Where'd you hear that? Nucky's man.
你從哪聽說的,努基的手下
I think we're gonna stick around a while.
我想我們要多在這邊待一陣了
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
Don't.
不要啊
Should I answer it?
我要接嗎
Should I? Well?
接嗎,好吧
Oh, just answer it already. Hello?
快接吧,喂
Katy. I'm looking for Owen.
凱蒂,叫歐文接電話
Yes, Mr. Thompson.
好的,湯普森先生
Hello? Where the hell were you?
喂,你死哪里去了
I was just in the loo. I didn't hear the phone. Jesus.
我去廁所了,沒聽見電話
The two of you? Sir?
你倆都沒聽見,先生
Where in the bathroom? No. No, no, I
你在廁所嗎,不不
Have you read the paper? No, I have not.
你看報紙了嗎,還沒
Well, read one and meet me at Mickey's.
看報紙,然后來米奇家見我
I'd have kept speaking had I known you'd stop.
早知道你要停下來,我就不掛電話了
I don't have to.
我沒必要
I'd better go.
我要走了
He's in a bad humor again.
他心情又不好了
Well, then it won't matter if you're late.
那你遲點也沒關系
Will it, Mr. Poofles?
對吧,跟屁蟲先生
Mr. Poofles.
跟屁蟲先生
There's some fresh rolls if you want.
有新鮮面包,你要吃嗎
I like the poppy. These are sesame.
我喜歡罌粟籽,這是芝麻的
Why ain't he at school?
他怎么沒去上學
Bellyache.
肚子痛
Let me take a look at you, champ.
讓我看看你,寶貝
What the hell's this?
這是怎么回事
Sonny, go play.
寶貝,一邊玩去
Hey, your ma's talking to you. Go play.
媽媽在跟你說話呢,玩去吧
Go play. Come on.
一邊玩去,去吧
Go on.
去吧
He came home with it yesterday. I rang the headmaster.
昨天他回家就這樣了,我問過校長了
Some new boy, he's a bully.
新來的孩子,喜歡欺負人
Picking on a kid almost stonecold deaf?
欺負一個聾啞小孩
They all are, Al. That's why he's there.
大家都是聾啞人,所以他才去那兒上學
Boys will be boys, whether they can hear each other or not.
小男孩都是這樣,不管聾不聾
Kid's got to toughen up.
我們得讓孩子更強壯
Coming through. Coming through.
要來了,要來了
All right, pipe down.
好了,請安靜
Mr. Thompson wants a word.
湯普森先生有話要說
As some of you may know,
大家可能已經知道
our contact at Tabor Heights...
我們在塔博爾高地的聯絡人
Sheriff Victor Sickles died recently
維克多·希寇斯治安官去世了
as a result of what the "Atlantic City Press"
正如《大西洋城報》報道的一樣
has deemed a tragic accident.
死于一起悲慘事故
Given as how the chief witness to this unfortunate occurrence
考慮到這場悲劇的主要證人
was a Mr. Gyp Rosetti of New York,
是來自紐約的吉普·羅塞蒂先生
it's quite possible there's a bit more to the story.
這事兒恐怕沒這么簡單
That being the case, until further notice,
既然如此,除非另行通知
all shipments to Mr. Rothstein will use back roads only,
運給羅斯坦先生的貨物都走備用線路
avoiding Tabor Heights altogether.
決不能經過塔博爾高地
In the middle of January? The roads are sheets of ice.
在一月中旬,路上全是冰
And where are we gonna get gas?
我們去哪兒加油
That's your problem, isn't it?
這是你的問題,對吧
You sure this is a good idea?
你確定要這么做
What the fuck you asking him for?
你問他做鳥用啊
I just thought when it comes to
我覺得如果...
You just what? I already said how it is.
如果怎么樣,我已經說過怎么辦了
All right, Nuck. I'm sorry.
好的,努基,抱歉
Get up to Tabor Heights, find out what the fuck is going on.
去塔博爾高地看看情況如何
Yes, sir.
遵命
You know that coast road that heads through Hammond?
你知道那條通往哈蒙德的海岸路吧
Head up there, check out the roads. See how icy they actually are.
去那兒,看看路上的冰有多厚
You know the one I mean. Okay.
你知道我說的哪條路吧,知道
What's being done about Rowland Smith?
羅蘭·史密斯怎么樣了
Who? Rowland Smith.
誰,羅蘭·史密斯
Nate Honig's wheelman. The sack of shit who robbed this place.
奈特·霍尼希的同伙,一起來打劫的那人
That job was left to Manny Horvitz.
不是讓曼尼·霍維茨去處理了嗎
Oh, where's he been lately?
那他人呢
I don't have enough on my mind?
我還不夠忙嗎
I have to start checking your fucking work, too?
難不成我還要親自檢查你的工作
Make sure things are being handled?
把事情都給我理順了
It won't happen again, sir.
沒有下次了,先生
Find this guy. Use Agent Sawicki if you have to.
找到這個人,如有必要,去找薩維奇特工
You want the feds involved?
要驚動聯調局的人嗎
He's on the goddamn payroll. Make him earn it.
他拿了錢的,總得出點力吧
Any more secondguessing?
還有什么后顧之憂
I'll get on it straightaway.
我馬上去辦
Nucky, can I have a word? About what?
努基,我能說句話嗎,什么
This Rosetti business, the whole Tabor Heights thing.
羅塞蒂的問題, 塔博爾高地的事情
If you've got a complaint, talk to Mickey.
如果你有抱怨,去找米奇
I don't.
我沒有
It's just that I'm back now.
我現在回來了
I'm well aware of that.
我知道
Then let me earn, Nucky.
那別讓我閑著,努基
I did my time like you asked.
我聽你的話服了刑
Let's get something straight.
有些事情先搞清楚
Allowing you to simply go to jail is the last gift I'll ever give you.
僅僅讓你坐牢,是我給你最后的恩賜
This is rather infelicitous language, isn't it?
這個措辭有些不得體吧
Vagina? It is a medical term.
陰道,這是醫學用語
I've never enjoyed the sound of it.
我不喜歡這個詞
I've never liked brussels sprouts,
我也不喜歡芽甘藍
but I don't deny they exist.
但我不否認它們的存在
What a peculiar analogy.
好獨特的比喻
What term would you prefer?
你喜歡什么術語
The entire area is problematical.
這整個部分都有不妥
You do acknowledge certain subjects
你應該知道,沒有術語
would be difficult to discuss without it?
有些學科是無法進行討論的
Intercourse, fertilization, birth.
性交,受精,生育
You imagine yourself quite wicked, don't you, Doctor?
你不覺得自己很壞嗎,醫生
The jackanapes at the back of every classroom,
躲在角落里的猴子
mistaking his sniggering for the wit of the world.
誤將自己的竊笑當做大智慧
That sounds more like my cousin Francis.
你說的貌似是我的堂兄弗朗西斯
"Pregnant."
"懷孕"
Another problematical area?
又有不妥的地方嗎
"Gravid" has a noble ring.
"妊娠"聽起來更穩妥一些
Will they even know what that means?
她們能明白那是什么意思嗎
Is it not your intention to instruct them?
你不是打算教給她們嗎
"With child"?
"有孩子"
"Monthly time."
"月事"
You are at odds with "menstruation"?
連"月經"你也覺得不妥
It's good Latin. A regrettable neologism.
這可是拉丁語,令人遺憾的新詞
The Federal Children's Bureau has already published a series
聯邦兒童局已經出版了一系列
on prenatal care and "menstruation" is what they use.
產前保健書籍,用的就是"月經"
The indiscretion of politicians is of no concern to me.
政客們的草率不在我關心的范圍
I will be attending the class
我會旁聽所有課程
to make sure my instructions are followed.
確保我的指示得到貫徹
And these are?
這些是
Gifts for the women.
給女士們的禮物
"Kotex."
"高潔絲"
Sanitary napkins, Sister.
修女,是衛生棉
These are sold openly in stores?
這種東西也在商店里公開售賣嗎
They are a relatively new product.
是新近上市的產品
Perhaps you yourself...
或許您可以留一包...
let's hope our evening students aren't quite so sensitive.
希望我們的晚班學員不要這樣敏感
Looks like you've stepped straight into my trap.
看來你徑直走進了我的陷阱
What?
什么
You know, like I was gonna arrest you.
因為我打算逮捕你啊
Why would you do that?
為什么逮捕我
Just making a little joke.
開個玩笑而已
Mr. Thompson's a busy man.
湯普森先生很忙
I have nothing better to do?
我就無事可做么
Came out here in the middle of the day, didn't you?
你不是大白天轉悠到這了么
Is this Rowland Smith's place or not?
到底是不是羅蘭·史密斯的地方
That's what the Philly office says.
費城的局里是這樣說
You spoke to other agents about this?
你跟其他探員提過嗎
Just the one
就一個
that I can trust.
我信得過的
You mean the one that's crooked.
你指被你收買的那個
Looks like it's locked.
看來是鎖上了
Thanks for clearing that up.
多謝你的說明
Rowland Smith's been a busy fella.
羅蘭·史密斯很忙啊
At least half of this is ours.
至少有一半是我們的
It's all ours now.
現在都是我們的了
You sure he's showing up?
確定他會來嗎
This is his main drop.
這里是他的老窩
Says your man in Philly.
你費城的線人這么說
Well, he would know, wouldn't he?
他最清楚不過,是不是
And what's stopping him from tipping Smith off?
他為什么不去給史密斯通風報信
Why would he do that?
他為什么要那樣做
Because he's never bothered to catch him.
因為他以前也沒費心去抓史密斯
Call me when he gets here.
他來了告訴我
I'll take care of it. You've my word.
我會處理的,我保證
You needn't involve yourself.
你不需要牽涉進來
Is that what I asked you?
我是這么交代你的嗎
You've mentioned low profiles.
你說過要低調行事
I'm trying to oblige.
我只是服從
Go buy a personality.
買副讓人喜歡的個性去吧
Let me get this straight.
我們說說看
Rosetti's gassing up, Sickles is at the next pump.
羅塞蒂正加油,希寇斯靠著旁邊的油泵
He completely douses himself with gasoline.
他渾身潑滿了汽油
Then for some fucking reason,
然后不知見了什么鬼
decides that it's a good time for a smoke.
突然想要抽支煙
Look, what's the difference?
那有什么差別
The man was your partner.
他生前是你的搭檔
What I'm saying is, it don't matter.
我的意思是,那無關緊要
The situation's being handled.
事情正在掌控中
Meaning what?
什么意思
Me and the boys, we're taking care of it.
我和小子們正在處理
You just said you couldn't arrest them.
你剛剛還說不能逮捕他們
I'm not talking about arresting them.
我沒有說要逮捕他們
I'm talking about handling them.
我說要處理他們
I got a load coming through here tomorrow night, Deputy Ramsey.
我明晚有一批貨過路,拉姆西副治安官
I'm the sheriff now.
我現在是治安官了
And I still got a load coming through.
我還是有貨要過路
It's fine. Same as always.
沒問題,同往常一樣
You boys go about your business.
你們安心做生意
Leave these dagos to us.
意大利佬交給我們
I don't like this.
我不喜歡這樣
Let the man do his job, Eli.
讓人家做自己的事,伊萊
You ain't the only sheriff ever lived.
你不是天底下唯一一個治安官
Get in the car.
上車
Postcard from Johnny.
強尼寄來的明信片
"Greetings from Naples.
"來自那不勒斯的問候
I haven't seen this many Italians
自從布魯克林一別
since we were back in Brooklyn."
我就沒見過這么多意大利人"
What the fuck is this?
什么鬼東西
Cash. What do you mean?
票子啊,你什么意思
It's sticky.
粘糊糊的
Little schmutz. I don't know, I just ate.
有點兒臟吧,不知道,我剛吃了東西
Even your money reeks.
你的錢都一股臭氣
Fuck you talking about?
你他媽說什么呢
Would it kill you to pony up for a decent shave once in a while?
偶爾抽空去好好刮個臉會死嗎你
A little Bay Rum.
噴點兒桂香水
Gives me a rash.
我過敏
Jake, I'm serious.
杰克,說真的
You know I love you, but you smell like a sardine's twat.
我是愛你的,可是你臭得像泡魚屎
I mean, what does your wife say?
你老婆怎么說的
"Why didn't I marry Milton Korntragger?"
"我當初為什么沒嫁給彌爾頓·科恩特雷格"
Your whores, then.
你的婊們子呢
I pay 'em not to notice.
我花錢堵她們的嘴
18th up to Harrison.
到十八號的哈里森了
I got the rest of my collections tonight.
余下的錢今晚去收
Where you going? Take a leak.
哪兒去,撒尿
That's why beer is so profitable.
啤酒就是這么賺的
We don't sell it, we only rent it.
賣了能回收,等于出租
Personal hygiene, Jake.
個人衛生,杰克
It makes a big impression.
是很要緊的
"How was your day, honey?"
"今天過得怎么樣,親愛的"
I love her and all, but my day?
我是愛她,可是我的一天什么樣
This happened and then that happened
就是這事那事
and then the next thing. That's the day.
一件接一件,就那樣
Now you gotta go through this whole
等你好容易把這些都整...
Hi there.
你好啊
Don't move.
別動
Check him.
搜身
Just for coneys.
打兔子用的
Who are you?
你是誰
Ask you the same question.
我還要問你們呢
You friends of my folks?
我爸媽的朋友嗎
Do we look friendly?
我們看上去像朋友嗎
You seem okay. Don't know about him, though.
你還不錯,他就不好說了
They don't like it if I'm late for dinner, so
他們不喜歡我晚餐遲到,所以...
What's your name? Lon Chaney.
你的名字,朗·錢尼
Norma Talmadge.
諾瑪·塔曼吉
Baby Peggy.
巴比·佩姬
Rowland Smith.
羅蘭·史密斯
You're mean to children.
你對孩子太兇了
Aren't you the dog's bollocks?
你不是也胡扯一通么
Is that a good thing?
你們中意嗎
Yeah, I need the RitzCarlton.
接麗嘉酒店
What used to come up from Atlantic City
原來從大西洋城上岸的貨
comes right through here, straight in off the ocean.
現在從這里走,直接從海上來
Cut out the middleman.
除掉中間人
We sail out, load up, offload here right on the beach.
開船,裝貨,在這把貨卸下
Gonna have to do it at night.
得晚上才行
We'll probably need some boats, too.
估計還需要些船
I'm new to this. I'm sorry.
我沒干過這行,真抱歉
You've been with us a year.
你都和我們干了一年了
What do I know about the ocean? I'm from Yonkers.
我哪知道海上什么樣,我是從揚克斯來的
Excuse me, miss. Sir?
打擾一下,小姐,什么事
One of these days I'm gonna take you in the back,
總有一天我要帶你去后面
show you how to really make sauce.
教你怎么做肉醬
But I don't know how to cook.
但是我不會下廚
You stir, I'll provide the heat.
你來攪拌,我來管火
Could I have one?
能給我來一根嗎
How old are you?
你多大了
16 next month.
下個月十六
Sir.
先生
You shouldn't smoke. I don't.
你不該抽煙,我不抽
Then why do you want a cigarette?
那你要煙干什么
See what all the fuss is about.
嘗嘗什么感覺唄
You trying to charm me, kid?
你是想吸引我的注意嗎
Is it working?
有用嗎
What do you think?
你覺得呢
You gonna hit me again?
你又要打我了嗎
I'm not opposed to it.
打打也無妨
You know who I am, Rowland?
你知道我是誰嗎,羅蘭
Answer straight.
直接回答
You're Nucky Thompson.
你是努基·湯普森
You gave us a Christmas turkey once.
有年圣誕你送給我家一只火雞
When did I do that?
那是哪年
1914.
一九一四年
I was six.
我當時六歲
Boy, was Ma grateful.
媽媽真是感激涕零
Is this how you thank me?
你就這么報答我的
How do you mean?
什么報答
Stealing my merchandise.
偷我的貨
I guess I didn't think you'd mind.
我大概覺得你不會在乎吧
Why the hell would you think that?
你為什么這么想
I don't know. Whenever I see you in the paper,
不知道,因為我在報紙上看到你
it looks like you're having a good time.
你看起來過得不錯
Anyway, I didn't steal it all from you.
再說,我也不是只偷你一個
Who else?
還偷誰的
A lot of it belongs to Waxey Gordon in Philadelphia.
很多都是費城瓦克西·戈登的
Did he give your mother a turkey, too?
他也給你媽一只火雞了嗎
Heck, no.
沒
He's a crook.
他是個騙子
Tell me what you want to happen here.
告訴我你想怎么辦
What's that mean?
什么意思
It's not as expected.
不應該發展成這樣
The fault's mine for letting it get this far.
是我的錯讓事情發展成這樣
I'll take responsibility and your hands stay clean.
我負全責,你不用臟了手
Have one on me.
來抽一根
Need a light.
給個火
Expecting someone?
是你叫來的嗎
Federal agents. Get your hands up.
聯邦警探,舉起手來
Get 'em up. Hands up.
快,把手舉起來
All right, boys. Nice and slow. Nice and slow.
伙計們,慢慢來,慢慢來
Go around front. Go around front.
去前面
What's the story, Rowland?
怎么回事,羅蘭
Beats me.
我也沒想到
They're Prohees out of Philly.
他們是費城的禁酒探員
They've kind of been following me.
他們在跟蹤我
Arsedout little shite.
好運玩完了,小雜種
Just trying to get a leg up. You know any of them?
我只是在說情況,里面有你認識的嗎
That tall fed with the 12gauge,
那個拿著散彈槍的高條子
he's in Waxey Gordon's pocket.
他是瓦克西·戈登手下的
Anything else? Pretty sure they're here to kill me.
還有呢,他們肯定是想來殺我
Enough with the bull...
別胡扯了
Jeez, it's not our...
天吶,不是我們...
All right, let's go. Do what you have to do.
好了,上,快點了事
Watch the windows, boys.
看好窗戶,伙計們
I'm gonna check the cellar.
我去查地下室
Anything?
找到什么沒
Just cobwebs and squirrel turd.
蜘蛛網還有松鼠糞
Squirrel turds?
松鼠糞
That's rat shit.
那是老鼠屎
Hit me again.
再來一杯
Picking up for Mr. Torrio.
我來幫托里奧先生拿東西
Give me a short one.
來一小杯
Guzik, right? Torrio's man.
是古茲克對吧,托里奧的人
Yeah. I know you?
沒錯,我認識你嗎
Joe Miller. I'm with Deanie O'Banion.
喬·米勒,我是迪恩尼·奧巴尼恩的人
Uhhuh. Okay.
好吧
Beer's better here, huh? How's that?
這兒啤酒更好,對吧,怎么說
I say the beer's better here down on the South Side?
南邊的啤酒更好吧
Tastes the same to me.
我喝起來沒差別
Well, can't trust the water anyway.
水也會騙人(美國諺語)
What water?
什么水
Any water. I don't know, I'm just...
任何水,我不知道,我只是...
look, you drink, I'll drink.
你喝酒,我也喝
We're fine, right?
我們好好相處
Sure, we are.
對,當然
You called Dean O'Banion a liar.
你說迪恩·奧巴尼恩是騙子
Huh? That day at Torrio's.
啥,那天在托里奧那
I don't really... You got a big mouth to match that big gut.
我不是認真的...你體型大嘴也大啊
Enjoy your beer, Joe.
好好喝酒吧,喬
How can I with the stink coming off of you?
有你在這我哪兒喝得下
Walk away from me, Jumbo?
不理我是吧,大塊頭
I'm talking to you, you fat fuck.
我在跟你說話,你這肥佬
Came to collect?
來拿東西的
Here.
來
Have some more.
我再給你點
How you holding up, huh?
感覺怎么樣
Come on, get it on. Get it on.
快,搬上去
Hurry it up, guys. We don't have all night.
趕緊著,伙計們,時間很緊
Taking their sweet time.
真夠慢的
Wait it out.
等著吧
And if they decide to look down here again?
如果他們又要下來查怎么辦
Well, we're all in this together, ain't we?
我們是一根線上的螞蚱了
The mouths of babes.
真是句聰明話
What did we leave in the car?
我們車上留了什么
Nothing. I always keep it clean.
沒什么,我總是打理干凈
The plates? In Tunney's name.
車牌呢,在坦尼的名下
Don't expect he'll much mind now.
估計他不在乎吧
I got maybe 50 if you need any.
如果你要的話我有五十個
Got 50 what?
五十個什么
License plates. Swap 'em around.
車牌,隨時能換
That way, they can't ever track us.
那樣就沒人能找到我們了
That's your system, is it?
你就是這么干的是吧
Worked it out myself.
我自己想出來的
Then what are they doing out there?
那他們怎么還是找到你了
Just coincidence, I reckon.
湊巧吧,我猜
Pretty good run, though, huh?
還是挺厲害的,對吧
Kept us guessing.
真讓人好奇
Not that hard, really, if you don't mind me saying.
其實也不難,如果你不介意我直說
Why's that? Drive fast, flash the pistol.
怎么不難,快點開車,放幾槍
I mean, who wants to get all killed over a few crates of booze?
誰愿意為了幾箱酒丟了小命
No one.
沒有人
That's how I see it, too.
我也是這么想的
Shame about Nate, though.
不過奈特真慘
He was my partner.
他是我的合伙人
Oh, aye? What happened to him?
是嗎,他怎么了
Feds got him.
聯邦探員抓到他了
Guess he didn't have your luck.
看來他沒你這么走運
Anyone check the cellar?
有人搜過地下室嗎
Mr. Thompson.
湯普森先生
Yeah, I did.
是的,我查過了
Well, check it again.
那就再查查
What the fuck are you doing?
你他媽的在干嘛
Like you said.
照你說的做啊
One part laxative, Benny.
只要一勺瀉藥,貝尼
You want them shitting themselves all over Hester Street?
你想讓他們拉滿赫斯特大街嗎
Anything?
有什么發現嗎
Charlie and I need to talk.
我和查理有事要談
I think it's time I got included.
我覺得是時候讓我參與進來了
Based on what? I stepped up.
憑什么,我挺身而出
I did what I had to. That means I stay in the room.
做了我該做的,也就是說我能留下來聽
You shot your wad off in the middle of the street.
你在大街上開了一頓亂槍
They went back minus one. Meyer did that.
我干掉了他們中的一個,是梅耶干的
I fucking gave him cover! Benny.
我他媽掩護了他,貝尼
We are certainly gonna discuss this,
我們必然會商議此事
but not right now, so...
但不是現在,所以...
I'm summoned. At noon.
他招我去見他,今天中午
I'll come with you.
我和你一起去
Meyer, Masseria hates that shayna punim of yours.
梅耶,馬赫里亞對你恨之入骨
Now more than ever.
尤其是現在
You turn up, who knows where this goes?
你要是去了,誰知道會發生什么事
He needs to understand the way the world's heading.
他必須明白如今的趨勢
You're the one who said come to terms.
是你說要和解的
That was before. Well, you see?
那是以前,你看
This is the problem with you.
這就是你的問題所在
Always very headstrong.
總是剛愎自用
Good thing I'm here to talk some sense.
幸好有我在能讓你理智一點
Offer two. Settle at five.
給他百分之二,百分之五是底線
Nothing west of Broadway, nothing south of Grand.
百老匯西部不動,格蘭德南部不給
Anything else?
還有嗎
Try not to sit by the window.
別坐在窗戶邊
Tonight, 10:00 P.M.
今晚十點
All set on our end.
我們這邊都準備好了
Some tough customers, these boys.
這些人可真是難纏的客戶
You sure you want to do this?
你確定你要這么做么
Think I'm gonna let you fellas have all the fun?
覺得我會讓你們自己玩么
We'll meet by the filling station.
我們在加油站見面
Pull the truck around back and bring plenty of rope.
把車停到后面,多帶些繩子
All right, let me roll. Let me roll.
好的,讓我來,讓我來
Look at that, baby. All mine.
看看,都是我的
Hit me, tough guy. Come on.
打我啊,小硬漢,來啊
Come on, hit me.
來啊,打我
Come on.
來啊
Hit me.
打我
Come on, tough guy. Hit me.
來啊,小硬漢,打我啊
Come on. What was that, huh? Come on, hit me harder.
來啊,這是什么,來,用力
What was that? Harder than that.
這都是什么,再用力點
Come on, put your hands up. Put your hands up.
來,把手舉起來,把手舉起來
Put your hands up. Like this in front of your face.
把手舉起來,像這樣放到臉前
In front of your face like this.
放在臉前
Okay? And you're gonna throw your punch.
好么,準備出拳
You're gonna throw your punch like bang!
你要像這樣出拳
Come on, let me see what you got. Come on.
來啊,讓我看看你有多少力量,來啊
Come on! Hit me!
來,打我啊
You got to hit me. You gonna let people bully you, huh?
你要出拳,你要讓別人欺負你么
Come on and hit me, huh?
來,打我啊
Come here. Come here.
到我懷里來,到我懷里來
Come here. Come here. Shh.
到我懷里來
It's okay, Sonny.
好了,兒子
Shh. Come on. Shh.
好了,好了
It's okay. Shh.
沒事了
It's okay. Come here. Come here.
沒事了,到我懷里來
Come on. Shh.
好了,好了
Papa's got you.
有爸爸呢
Yes. Yeah, yeah. Yes, missus.
是的,是,是,好的,太太
Thank you.
謝謝
Mrs. Thompson has no information.
湯普森太太也不知道
Try over at Chalky's. I did.
朝琪那呢,試過了
Lolly Steinman as well.
洛莉·斯坦曼也試了
Chippy in New York, then.
還有紐約的那個姑娘
Miss Kent has not seen him either.
肯特小姐也沒見到他
How many for Rothstein?
這次羅斯坦的貨有多少
800. Same as last time.
八百箱,和上次一樣
I wouldn't do this, Mickey.
我不會這么做的,米奇
Of course you wouldn't. 'Cause you're not in charge.
你當然不會這么做,因為你說了不算
Use your head, will you?
用用你的腦子,好么
There's no way through the back roads and Tabor Heights is offlimits.
備用路線不能用,也不能走塔博爾高地
Sheriff's on it. You heard him yourself.
有治安官呢,你自己也聽到了
The sheriff's been on the job less than a week.
治安官才剛上任不到一周
And the last one got burned
而上一個被人活活燒死了
Don't you have some trucks to load?
你不需要去裝車么
Sure thing, boss.
當然,老板
What, you hear something? No, I didn't hear anything.
什么,你聽到什么了么,沒有
Couldn't sleep either?
也睡不著么
Not exactly a featherbed.
床不舒服
Although that hasn't been helping either.
就算舒服也睡不好
Doesn't seem to bother him.
看來對他沒什么影響
I'm not sure what does.
我都不知道什么對他有影響
More than a few nights spent like this
在北愛爾蘭的時候也曾經
back in Ulster.
度過了幾個像這樣的夜晚
How's that?
為什么
You'd get your orders, this or that address,
你得到命令,這樣那樣的地址
and then count off the hours till you finish the business.
然后就靜靜等待直到完成任務
Wasn't the work, though.
任務不難
It was the waiting.
關鍵是等待
Must have had your way of getting through it.
要找辦法度過這段時間
Oh, aye.
是啊
Walk through the streets of Coleraine
在我的腦中回憶科爾雷恩大街
in my head.
的樣子
Steps to the school.
去學校
Steps to the church. Steps to the greengrocer.
去教堂,去蔬菜商店
That what you've been doing all night?
你一晚上就想這個了
I have not thought on the place in months.
我在這幾個月都沒想過了
Sounds like you're feeling at home.
聽上去好像是找到家了
I know who's in charge, Mr. Thompson.
我知道誰說了算,湯普森先生
Maybe you're not happy about it.
也許你對現狀不太滿意
It's not my satisfaction that matters.
我滿意與否不重要
And what have I done to earn your loyalty?
我是怎么贏得你的忠誠的
You made a place for me.
你給了我一個位置
Now minus the soft soap.
不說奉承話
You pay me.
你至少還給我工錢
Jesus.
天吶
What the fuck happened?
發生了什么
Joe Miller. Who?
喬·米勒,誰
O'Banion's man.
奧巴尼恩的人
Last night I was making my collection,
昨晚我在收錢
he drygulched me.
他偷襲我
What, he hit you when you wasn't looking?
什么意思,他趁你不注意打你么
I was leaving the bar at Keller's.
我剛要離開凱勒的酒吧
He's on the South Side? Cracked me with a beer mug.
他來南邊了,用啤酒杯揍的我
Split my head open.
頭開了
Irish fucking prick.
該死的愛爾蘭混蛋
Al, he made fun of me.
他還取笑我
What? I mean, he...
什么,我的意思是,他
in front of everybody.
在所有人面前
You think it doesn't bother me?
你覺得我自己不煩么
I can't help how I smell.
我身上就是這個味
Hour after I wash,
不管我怎么洗
I already got to change my
怎么換衣服
Al?
阿爾
Women's health clinic. St. Theresa's Hospital.
女性健康診所,圣特雷薩醫院
Free to all. Women's health clinic.
完全免費,女性健康診所
St. Theresa's Hospital. Free to all.
圣特雷薩醫院,完全免費
Ma'am, may I give you one of these?
女士,看一下嗎
Miss. Pardon?
是小姐,什么
Miss. It's not my baby.
是小姐,這不是我的孩子
You're welcome in any case.
有沒有孩子都可以來的
Excuse me, I'm from St. Theresa's Hospi
不好意思,我是圣特雷薩
Mrs. Shearer. Hello.
席勒夫人,你好
Yes?
怎么了
Margaret Thompson. We met
瑪格麗特·湯普森,那天
I remember you. What do you want?
我記得,你要干什么
Something that might interest you.
你可能有興趣
It's a series of classes intended
這是一系列課程
I know about it already. The class?
我已經知道了,是課程嗎
All of it.
你做的事我都知道
I thought the same thing myself.
我也覺得你肯定知道
And truthfully I'm ashamed by my ignorance.
而我這么無知,我覺得很羞愧
Then who are you to lecture people about it?
那你憑什么給別人上課
I'm not. We have a doctor from the hospital staff.
不是我上課,是醫院的醫生
Please come if you can.
請盡量來吧
Your own experience will be valuable for
你的經歷是很寶貴的
A twocent piece for each of them?
每個人都花了兩美分嗎
It's only once a month. Who's this?
一個月就這一次,這是誰
A lady from the hospital.
醫院里的一位女士
Is it Mr. Shearer? Yes, ma'am.
席勒先生嗎,沒錯
This isn't about our bill, is it?
這不是我們的賬單吧
We got ourselves a little behind, but I promise
我知道我們還的不太及時,但絕對
No, not that at all.
不是的
I just wanted to tell your wife that
我是想告訴您太太
that I'm glad to see she's doing so much better.
看到她恢復的這么好我很開心
Well, we've said our prayers,
我們一直在祈禱
but that's how the Lord must have wanted it.
看來上帝是聽到了
Yes, of course.
是啊
But He spared Edwina and we're blessed for that.
他沒讓埃德溫納降臨到人世也算是減輕我們的負擔
The doctors had some hand in it.
醫生也幫了不少忙
I took the week off to see her through.
我請了一個星期的假,就為了照顧她
You just wanted to put your feet up and smoke those awful cigars.
你是想偷個懶抽你那個破雪茄
And when she's up to it, we'll try again.
等她完全康復了,我們再要一個
We do appreciate your good wishes, though.
當然也感謝你的好意
Are we gonna spend the whole day out here?
我們還回不回去了
Lead on, Mother.
跟著媽媽走
Ready, boys?
準備好了嗎小伙子們
Women's health class. St. Theresa's Hospital. Free to all.
女性健康課程,圣特雷薩醫院,完全免費
Women's health class. St. Theresa's Hospital.
女性健康課程,圣特雷薩醫院
You get a cut in card game, a cut of the fence, a cut of the booze.
賭場有你的分紅,地盤和賣酒都有你的分紅
What's to give? It's a sideline.
怎么分你,那就是個副業
"We." "We."
我們,我們
Have a look around.
好好看看
There's just you and me.
就咱們倆
I have partners.
我有合作伙伴
gonna look very cheap.
根本不夠用
Mr. Doyle. Why am I talking to you?
多伊爾先生,我為什么要跟你談話
'Cause you called me.
因為你給我打電話了
But why am I calling you?
那我為什么要給你打電話呢
Why is that even occurring?
我怎么可能給你打電話呢
If I had my liquor on the timely basis your employer promised,
如果你老板如約把酒送過來
if, in fact, I could reach your employer,
甚至,我能找到你那個
who now seems to think acceptable business practice
覺得可以無視商業原則
to disappear for days on end,
無故消失的老板
this conversation would not be taking place.
我就不可能給你打電話了
And that would make me...
而且我也一定
very happy.
很開心
Yeah, I understand.
我知道
Listen, Mr. Rothstein. I want what I paid for.
羅斯坦先生,我掏錢了,我要貨
I want it now. Okay, sir.
現在就要,沒問題,先生
And I don't ever want to find myself chatting with you again.
而且我再也不想跟你談話了
Of course. Is that clear?
當然,聽明白了嗎
You'll have it by tomorrow morning.
明早就送到
That Rothstein, warm as a lizard.
那羅斯坦,笑面虎一個
What did he say?
他說什么了
That he's expecting his delivery.
他在等我們送貨
And what did you tell him?
你怎么說的
That it's coming. What do you think?
你說呢,肯定是馬上到
What do I think? That you're a fucking idiot.
我說你是個傻逼
Watch your step, Eli. I'm your boss.
注意點,伊萊,我是你老板
Nucky explicitly said to avoid Tabor Heights.
努基特別提到要避開塔博爾高地
I heard. There's no way to use the back roads.
我聽到了,但是不可能走備用路線
Not till May at the earliest.
至少到五月之前不可能
So hold off making the delivery.
那就先別送貨
And get your brother's foot up my ass? No, thanks.
然后讓你哥哥來找我的麻煩,不用了
I'm telling you not to do this, Mickey.
我給你說,別這么干,米奇
I'm not doing nothing. They are.
我什么也不做,是他們要做
You're straight through to New York.
你就老老實實的送貨去紐約
Gas up in Tabor Heights and that's it.
在塔博爾高地加油,就這樣
You stop for nobody. Not even the law.
遇到任何情況都不要停車,就算是警察
Tonight is my night.
今晚是我的夜晚
He's got a gun.
他有槍
Easy!
好了,好了
Stop!
停手
You want to pick on people who can't defend themselves?
要找那些無力保護自己的人的麻煩么
Huh?
是么
Pay for his funeral.
給他辦葬禮的錢
What are they saying?
他們說什么
I think they're wrapping it up.
他們在收拾了
They're gone.
他們走了
Nearly shit your breeches there, didn't you, son?
差點拉了褲子是吧,孩子
Heck, I wasn't scared.
該死的,我可不害怕
I was.
我害怕
Okay, I was, too.
好吧,我也怕
There'll not be a peep from me.
我看的出來
He always this much fun?
他總是這么有意思么
You should hear him on the phone sometime.
你該聽聽他是怎么打電話的
Canoodling with his girlfriend.
和他的女朋友調情
Well, I got bacon and eggs in the icebox.
冰箱里有培根和雞蛋
I can fry 'em up if anyone's hungry.
誰餓了的話我可以給你們炸一下
Maybe they left a bottle upstairs.
也許他們在樓上還留下點酒
Here we are.
我們來了
Come on.
來
Hey, fellas. Ready to make some dough?
伙計們,準備好賺點錢了么
Don't make a move until Gyp says so.
吉普點頭之前別行動
You're gonna help us block the road.
你們來幫我們封鎖道路
First shot, then you move.
開第一槍,然后行動
Just keep the road blocked.
一定要保證道路封鎖
Don't be yellow now. Down in the shadows.
別害怕,躲起來
Rothstein's shipment is on its way.
羅斯坦的貨在路上
By which route?
哪條路
Tabor Heights.
塔博爾高地
Word came back it's clear.
有消息說這套路是安全的
Did anyone wonder where we were for the last 24 hours?
有沒有人想知道這二十四小時我們在哪
If they did, they were quiet about it.
就算有,他們也沒問
Well?
那么
You see this?
你看到了么
See what? There's nothing here.
看什么,這里什么都沒有
That's my point. We've both got empty hands.
那就對了,你我都一無所有了
What's that say to you?
這告訴你什么
Find a better hideout?
找個更好的藏身處
Mr. Thompson,
湯普森先生
you got to admit I'm pretty good at this.
你必須得承認我很擅長這個
I wouldn't go boasting about it.
我可不會到處去吹噓這個
Yeah, and I could say I'd never do it again,
是的,我會說我再也不會這么做了
but you wouldn't believe me, would you?
但你不會相信我的,對吧
Probably not.
很可能不會
So
那么
so how's about I come work for you?
我給你工作怎么樣
How would that go, Rowland?
干什么呢,羅蘭
Well...
就
put me behind the wheel, box of shotgun shells,
讓我開車,給我發支槍
just let them try stealing then.
看他們還敢不敢再偷了
He doesn't like me.
他不喜歡我
Can you blame him?
你能怨他么
Ain't I cool in a tight spot?
我在險境中表現的不泰然么
You'll do.
你會的
I know all the roads around here.
我了解這附近的路
Best places to lie low.
潛伏的好地方
Best places to keep your stash.
藏匿的好地方
They won't ever catch me.
他們抓不到我
We caught you, Rowland.
我們抓到你了,羅蘭
Okay, but it wasn't easy.
是的,但沒那么容易
And Waxey Gordon, he ain't nearly as smart as you.
瓦克西·戈登,他也沒有你那么聰明
You could take as much of his booze as you'd like.
他的酒,你想拿多少就拿多少
It's apples off a tree.
輕而易舉
Just tell me what you want to do.
告訴我你想怎么做
You've sure got a lot of moxie.
你小子很有勇氣
How else are you supposed to get ahead?
要不然還有什么辦法成功
I thought you didn't smoke.
我以為你不抽煙
Did I say that?
我說過么
How old are you really? 19.
你到底多大了,十九
So legally I'm allowed to drive. Isn't that better?
所以法律上說我可以開車,這不是更好么
Have one of mine.
抽我的
Mr. Kessler. Who's Mr. Kessler?
凱斯勒先生,誰是凱斯勒先生
He's Mr. Thompson's driver.
他是湯普森先生的司機
I thought you were letting him go.
我以為你會放了他
Why would you think that?
你為什么這么想
I misunderstood.
我誤會了
As long as you understand now.
現在你明白了吧
Stop!
停
Is that Eli? Looks like it.
那是伊萊么,看上去是
Fuck that. Mickey said don't stop for nobody.
去他的,米奇說看見誰都不停
Stop!
停車
Stop!
停車
It's an ambush! Wait!
有埋伏,等等
Wait! Stop!
等等,停車
Stop! It's an ambush!
停車,有埋伏
It's a fucking ambush!
有埋伏
It's a fucking ambush!
有埋伏
Oh, right there. Right under his coat.
在那,在他的大衣里
Look at this. You want that?
看看這個,你想要那個么
Where we dumping these?
我們把這些扔到哪
Boss says dig a pit in the woods.
老板說在森林里挖個坑
That'll take all night.
那得花一晚上時間
Get the podunks to do it.
讓那個農村來的挖
Jeez, this one crapped his pants.
天吶,這家伙拉褲子了
I need a wallet.
我需要個錢包
Which one of them waitresses do you think is cuter?
哪個女服務員比較更可愛一點
The little one with the bobbed hair.
短發的那個
I'm gonna fuck the redhead.
我要操那個紅頭發的
Look.
看我
Come on. Come on.
來,起來
Come on. Here we go. Come on.
過來,我們彈這個,來
Nucky.
努基
I have to talk to you.
我要和你談談
We've had our conversation.
我們談過了
This is about something else.
有別的事
And you're gonna need to hear it.
你要聽聽