Miller, there's something I need you to do first.
Miller, 有點事得要你先去處理。
Alright, I know.
好的,我明白。
Look! There's the tower. Its not far.
快看! 塔就在那,不是很遠。
Easy for you say! I'm freezing.
你說著簡單! 我都快冷死了。
Ready?
準備好了嗎?
All the doors to the cellar are locked. The only way to reach the Ymbrines is...
所有區地窖的門都上鎖了。唯一靠近Ymbrines的辦法是...
Thats backstage. How many Hollows can you see?
那個后面的臺子 你能看到多少個Hollows?
Four. Its good news.
四個 是個好消息。
I think you and I have a very different definition of good news.
我覺得我倆對于好消息的定義差別很大!
It means Barron's other friends haven't arrived yet...
就是說Barron其他的朋友還沒到...
Means they haven't started the experiment. We're not too late.
也就是說試驗還沒開始。我們還不算遲。
Ok Emma, you ready? You know what to say. Hey, Jake.
好了,emma,準備好了嗎? 你知道該說些什么。
Our brethren should be joining us momentarily.
我們的弟兄們應該隨時會加入我們。
This is a day... Hey! You down there.
這一天...嗨, 下面那個誰
We killed your Hollow friend Mr. Barron and now we've come for Miss. Peregrinee.
我們殺了你的朋友Hollow, Barron先生。 現在我們來找佩小姐了。
Bring her and all the other Ymbrines to the end of the pier in five minutes... or face the consequences.
把她和其他Ymbrines帶到碼頭盡頭。給你五分鐘...否則別怪我們不客氣。