It's here, but it's new, she made it earlier this year.
就在這,不過它很新,她今年早些時候才建立的
Its my year.
是我所在的年份。
If we don't get out before it closes, we're stuck in January twenty-sixteen.
如果我們不能在它關閉前出來,那我們就是陷在二〇一六年一月。
Great! So time catches up with all of us, we all die except you!
好啊! 然后我們的歲月就會跟上我們,我們都會死,除了你!
Plan? Loop closes at four-thirty.
計劃? 循環四點半關閉。
I mean, we need to get in, rescue the Ymbrynes... and get out.
我是說,我們得想辦法進去,救出Ymbrynes,再逃出來。
If we're not dead already.
如果我們過程中沒死掉的話。
Miss. Avocet said the machine is in the cellar of the Blackpool tower building.
Avocet小姐說那臺機器在黑水湖的地窖里。
That means we'll be indoors with Hollows.
那意味著我們會跟Hollows同處一室。
No... we wont! I've got a plan, but I'm going to need your help.
不,我們不會!我有個主意,但是我需要你們的幫助。
This can't be it, can it? Loop entrances can be anywhere.
這個不可能是吧? 循環入口可能是任何地方。
The one in london is in a subway tunnel.
倫敦那個就在地鐵隧道里。
Sure, this is it? I think so
好吧,這就是了? 我想是的