Jake, you know what this means, don't you?
Jake,你知道這意味著什么,對吧
You're going to die.
你們就會死。
Thats not what I mean.
我不是這個意思。
We have to get to our own time. But you don't.
我們必須去到我們自己的時間,但不包括你。
You can continue to live in twenty-sixteen.
你就可以在二〇一六年繼續生活。
But why would I do that?
但是我為什么要那么做?
If we kill Barron, he'll be gone but time will carry on.
如果我們殺了Barron,他會消失,但是時間會繼續。
He won't go to Florida,
他就不會去Florida,
Abe won't die and you can go home.
Abe就不會死,你也可以回家了
I can see my grandpa.
我可以見到我爺爺。
Listen! I can explain everything to them.
聽著!我可以解釋給他們聽。
I can persuade them to take me to the island.
我可以說服他們帶我去島上。
Will you still there? Our old loop's gone... for good.
你還會在那嗎?我們老的時間循環已經永遠消失了...
We wouldn't see each other again.
我們永遠不會再見。
I thought you wanted me to stay
我還以為你希望我留下。
I know you'll choose Abe. If I minded I wouldn't have told you.
我知道你會選擇Abe,如果我介意的話就不會告訴你了
So, we found Miss. Avocet's loop on the map yet?
我們在地圖上找到Avocet小姐的時間循環了嗎?