Have you seen anyone with white eyes?
你有看到有白眼的家伙嗎?
I'm sorry children, we can't remain here.
抱歉,孩子們,我們不能待在這了。
What?
什么?
We leave on the first ferry, off the island tomorrow.
乘第一班渡輪離開這個島
Pack anything of importance.
打包重要的東西
I'll make sandwiches and lead you to bed.
我做點三明治,然后帶你去臥室。
Are we leaving for good? When are we coming back?
我們再也不回來了嗎?我們什么時候會回來?
Never. If Ms. Peregrine's not here to reset the loop tomorrow night... the house gets bombed. What? Our house?
永遠不會。明晚沒有佩小姐重置循環的話...房子就被炸掉了 什么?我們的房子?
Don't cry, Miss Peregrine will find you another lovely house... somewhere else.
別哭,佩小姐會找到其他好住處的,在其他地方。
Once this loop closes, that's it! I can't get back to my own time.
一旦這個循環關閉了,就完了,我再也回不到我自己的時間了。
You didn't seem very happy there.
看你不太高興。
I can't just leave! I have a family.
我不能這么一走了之,我有自己的家人。
And you felt ordinary. Like nothing you do changes anything.
覺得自己很普通,做任何事都沒啥意義。
And, now you have a chance to do something that changes everything.
現在,你有機會做點事改變大家的命運。
Jake, were in danger... and you're the only one who can see the Hollows.
Jake,我們都在危險之中...而你是為一個能看到Hollows的人。
Yeah, I see them sure but, I'm not my grandpa.
是,我能看到,但是,我不是我爺爺啊
I'm not and I...I can't fight, I can't kill somebody...
我不是,而且我, 我不能戰斗,我不可能殺掉什么人...