Are you saying that Barron ate my uncle's...
你是說Barron吃了我爺爺的...
He needs no more eyes himself, but I fear he led a Hollow to your grandfather, yes.
他自己是不需要更多的眼睛了,但是我擔心是他把Hollow帶去你爺爺那的
After the first attacks on Loops, we all got better at hiding...making new loops... keeping our Whereabouts secret.
第一次進攻時間循環之后,我們都更小心的躲起來,創建新的時間循環,保密我們的位置
The Hollows grew more desperate every year and Barron wishes to help his friends.
Hollows變的越來越饑渴絕望。 Barron也希望幫助他的朋友們。
Miss Peregrine! Come quickly! Miss Avocet's awake.
佩小姐,快來! Avocet女士醒了。
Oh Miss Peregrine! They found my new loop.
噢佩小姐,他們找到了我新的時間循環。
The children... I tried to save them but there were so many Hollows...
孩子們...我試圖去救他們,但是太多Hollows了...
I don't know how I escaped.
我都不知道我是怎么逃出來的
You are safe now.
現在你安全了
None of us are safe.
沒有人是安全的。
They set up the machine in my loop.
他們在我的循環里設置了那個機器。
They put in in the cellar at Blackboat tower.
安置在黑船塔的地窖里。
They're still there... The machine?
他們還在那... 那個機器?
The experiment. They intend to do it again!
那個實驗。 他們打算再做一次!
This time, he's using more Ymbrynes.
這一次,他要用更多的Ymbrynes.
He still wants to be immortal.
他還是想永生。
Do Hollows only attack peculiars?
Hollows只攻擊特技人嗎?
Of course not! They're monsters, Jake, they'll slaughter anything in their path.
當然不是,他們是怪獸,Jake 見人殺人,佛擋殺佛
Well, some sheep on the island were killed,
恩,島上的羊也被殺了
You don't think they're here already, do you?
你不覺得他們已經在這里了嗎?