日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 福爾摩斯基本演繹法 > 福爾摩斯基本演繹法第一季 > 正文

福爾摩斯基本演繹法第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第21集 追捕莫里亞蒂

來源:可可英語 編輯:villa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Previously, on Elementary...

《福爾摩斯:演繹法》前情回顧
He is, without question, the most sinister taker of lives
毫無疑問,他是讓我嘗到失敗滋味的
I have ever had the displeasure of pursuing.
最兇險的殺人兇手
I have no intention of capturing M.
我并沒有逮捕M的意圖
I have every intention of torturing and murdering him.
我的意圖是折磨他,殺掉他
You-you don't mind if I call you M?
你不介意我叫你M吧
Sebastian Moran-- that's my real name.
我的真名是,塞巴斯蒂安·莫蘭
He sends me coded message on me cell phone.
他發送加密短信到我的手機上
You can kill me for all the others,
我可以為其他人的死負責
but your girl, that was him.
但是你的女人是他殺的
That was Moriarty.
是莫里亞蒂干的
Uh, don't forget to remind me
別忘了提醒我
to call a meeting of the Endowment Committee.
召開一個基金委的會議
Thanks, Beverly.
謝謝你,貝弗利
But you don't have to call for help.
別打電話求救了
You aren't having a heart attack.
你沒有犯心臟病
Who the hell are you?
你是誰啊
Just someone who's been studying you.
一個一直在研究你的人
You've been dependent on a pacemaker for the past seven years.
你過去七年都在依賴起搏器生活
I'm doing that to you.
是我干的
Watch.
看我
See?
是吧
Every pacemaker has its own unique identifying number.
每個起搏器都有個獨一無二的識別碼
If you've got that,
如果能得到識別碼
you can make that little box in your chest do all sorts of things
你就可以對胸腔里那個小盒子為所欲為
things like send several hundred volts through your body
譬如只要按下按鈕,就可以對你的身體
with just the push of a button.
加上幾百伏的電壓
Wait! Stop!
不要,住手
What do you want?
你要干什么
Nothing, really; I'm happy just to watch you die.
不干什么,看著你死我就開心
It would look like a heart attack, you know.
別人會以為你是心臟病發而死
But, then...
不過
I'm not representing my own interest tonight.
我今晚是為了公事來的
Cast your ballot.
投個票
My ballot?
投票
That's what this is all about?
你就是為了這個來的
Vote to revoke, and I'll be on my way.
投廢除票,我就放過你
All right.
好吧
There.
好了
Thank you.
謝謝
Turn this crap over to the football.
別看這垃圾,調到足球
Yeah.
Not that match, the Arsenal game.
不是這場,是阿森納那場
Noted philanthropist Phillip Van Der Hoff...
著名慈善家菲利普·范德霍夫...
Quiet!
閉嘴
Go back to the news.
調回新聞
...Van Der Hoff's wife was vacationing in Austria,
范德霍夫的妻子此前正在奧地利度假
but is said to be on her way home this morning.
但她已于今早啟程返回
Is everything okay?
你沒事吧
Yeah. Fine.
是的,沒事
It's good that you're here, actually.
其實,你來得太及時了
You kn... you know how to...
你知道如何
reset a dislocated shoulder.
將脫臼的肩膀復位吧
And you dislocated your own shoulder because...
你把自己的肩膀弄脫臼就因為...
God you... Are you thick? Am I thick?
媽呀,你是笨蛋嗎,我笨
You are the one stuck in a straitjacket.
你才是被困在緊身衣里那個
Why are you... It had been too long.
你為什么要... 這件衣服放太久了
Please.
幫個忙
Okay.
Looks like an anterior dislocation.
看起來是前脫位
Actually, could you just...
你能不能...
wait a moment...
等一會兒...
What was that?
你干嘛呢
I'm gonna get you some ice.
我給你拿點冰
You okay? Yes, I'm fine. How are you?
還好嗎,很好,勞您費心
Listen, I just got a call from the warden at Newgate.
聽著,我剛接到紐蓋特監獄典獄長的來電
Sebastian Moran just got out of a stint in solitary.
塞巴斯蒂安·莫蘭剛剛結束了單獨關押
I don't know if he had an epiphany during all that downtime,
我不知道他在此期間是否有所頓悟
but he claims there are more people he was ordered to kill;
但他聲稱還有更多他受雇殺害的人
victims he never told anyone about.
這些他從未對人講過
He wants to confess.
他想認罪
Well, bully for him.
真是好樣的
On one condition:
不過有個條件
the only person he'll talk to is you.
他只愿意和你談
How are you, Sherlock?
你好啊,夏洛克
How are you?
你好嗎
Thanks, Will.
謝謝,威爾
I've got something new for you.
我有新消息告訴你
'Cause you and me, we both want the same thing.
因為我倆的目標一致
To get rid of him.
就是干掉他
So it's to be another tale of Moriarty.
看來還是莫里亞蒂的傳奇故事
He's got ears and eyes everywhere in here.
他在這到處都有耳目
I want him because he set me up to be caught by you...
我要他的命是因為他設計讓我被你抓住
and for the two mugs he sent in here who tried to shiv me.
還派兩個飯桶進來想殺了我
And you...
而你
you want him 'cause he killed your girl.
你要他的命是因為他殺了你的女人
Mr. Moran, your claims about Moriarty
莫蘭先生,你那些關于莫里亞蒂的言論
cannot be substantiated and are of no interest.
無法證實,也沒有意義
Now, I was told you had some information
我聽說,你有其他受害者
about some other of your victims.
的信息
And I was told, every year about Christmastime,
我還聽說,每年圣誕節期間
a fat, jolly old man delivers toffees
一個快樂的胖老頭會給乖孩子
to good little girls and boys.
發太妃糖呢
Now, I waited up for him one night
我等了他一個晚上
to steal his stash... but he didn't show.
想偷他的糖,結果他沒出現
Will... show Sherlock the article.
威爾,把文章給夏洛克看看
He had me cut this out.
他讓我裁下來的
That was no accident.
這不是意外
That was ordered by him.
肯定是他安排的
This man died of a heart attack.
這個人是死于心臟病
What makes you think there was someone else involved?
你憑什么認為是他人所為
Because before you nicked me in Harlem,
因為你在哈萊姆抓住我之前
I had a text with that man's face on it...
我收到一條信息,上面有他的照片
and the order was: "String him up just like the others."
命令是, "像其他人那樣吊死他"
Now, you find out who killed Van Der Hoff,
所以,只要找出殺害范德霍夫的兇手
and you'll be one step closer to him.
你就離莫里亞蒂
To Moriarty.
更近了一步
Will.
威爾
And one more thing:
還有件事
When they ask you what happened here today,
當有人問起你今天發生的事
keep it quiet.
什么都不要講
What happened?
為什么
Get away from him!
離他遠點
Too late, boys.
太遲了,小伙子們
No medic needed. No medic.
活不了了,沒救了
Too late, too late,
太遲了,太遲了
Will be the cry when the lady with the bags passes by,
挽著包的女士走過,響起一片哭聲
Oh, Sherlock's up, oh, Sherlock's down,
得意也好,失意也罷
But he always wears that sacred frown,
夏洛克總是嚴肅地皺著眉
The other guards say he had his finger
其他的獄警說他們拉走他的時候
to his lips while they were dragging him off,
他對著你舉起手指放在唇邊
like he was telling you to be quiet.
就好像叫你保密一樣
According to your statement, he just issued
但按你所說,他只是威脅了你一通
a bunch of threats, called off the meeting,
隨即中止了會面
then attacked the guard, so...
然后襲擊了獄警,所以說...
what's to be quiet about?
他要你保密什么
I'm afraid I have no idea.
我也不知道
Hey. Let's talk.
我們談談
You have been training me to ferret out lies.
你訓練過我如何識別謊言
When Captain Gregson asked you
但當格雷森警監問你
what Moran wanted you to keep quiet about,
莫蘭想讓你保密什么的時候
you hesitated.
你猶豫了
That doesn't prove deceit-- it's a feint,
那只是假象,不足以證明我撒謊
designed to sharpen your deductive skills.
是為了用來提高你的推理能力
Okay, the last time you lie about Moran
好吧,上次你對莫蘭的事撒謊
you were planning to torture and kill him.
是因為你計劃把他折磨致死
I was quite honest about my intentions.
我可沒刻意隱瞞我的意圖
Okay, what if these impulses get triggered again?
要是這些沖動的念頭死灰復燃怎么辦
You're not longer required to play hall monitor to my impulses.
你不用再監視我的沖動了
Okay, but I am allowed to be concerned.
但我至少可以關心一下吧
Just so you know, I intended to share this with you,
你要知道,我本打算把這事告訴你
just not here.
只是不能在這
Moran told me that Moriarty was behind that man's death;
莫蘭告訴我,是莫里亞蒂雇兇殺了這個人
that he himself was once contracted to kill him.
他自己也曾接到過干掉此人的命令
Now, I understand your concern,
好了,我理解你的擔憂
but this is not history repeating itself.
但這次絕不會是歷史重演
Okay, then what's different?
那這次有什么不同
You're getting ahead of yourself, Watson.
你操之過急了,華生
Moran has proven himself to be extremely unreliable.
事實證明莫蘭這人極不可靠
I would like to make sure these are not his paranoid ravings
在把格雷森警監或者其他人牽扯進來之前
before I involve Captain Gregson or anyone else.
我要先確定他不是胡言亂語
Fortunately, it should be quite simple to find out
幸虧,很容易弄清
if there was anything suspicious about that man's death.
這人的死有無蹊蹺
You have a copy of his autopsy report?
你拿到他的驗尸報告副本了嗎
Phillip Van Der Hoff was a middle-aged man
眾所周知,菲利普·范德霍夫
with a known heart condition.
是個有心臟病的中年男人
There was no autopsy.
根本沒有驗尸報告
His body was released to the mortuary this afternoon.
他的尸體今天下午被運到了停尸間
Flowers are to be sent to the McTierney Brothers Funeral Home.
吊唁花圈將被送到瑪蒂爾尼兄弟殯儀館
What, you want to send a bouquet and a card?
怎么了,你也想送鮮花卡片嗎
"With deepest sympathy.
"致以最深切的慰問
PS. This may have been murder."
友情提醒,這可能是場謀殺"
Not exactly.
并非如此
So you prove you're reasonable by asking me to commit a felony.
你覺得拉我來一起犯罪很合理嗎
Security in mortuaries is so lax
停尸間的安保實在太松懈了
you can hardly call it breaking and entering.
所以這算不上是非法入侵
Embalmed.
防腐處理過的
Embalmed.
防腐處理過的
You say that like you've broken into funeral parlors before.
聽上去好像你以前也闖過殯儀館
Well, there was a certain problem of Thor Bridge...
我曾經為了破解雷神橋之謎...
Yes.
找到了
As I'd hoped,
如我所愿
not scheduled for embalming until the morning.
要等到早上再進行防腐處理
Yep.
好了
Well, he had a pacemaker.
他裝了起搏器
And his heart condition checks out.
說明他確實有心臟病
No sign of any defensive wounds.
沒有明顯外傷
No skin under his fingernails.
指甲下沒有皮屑
He has four small bruises on each palm.
他的兩個手掌上都有四個小瘀傷
He's clenched his fists so tightly,
說明他死前緊緊握住拳頭
his fingers have left bruises.
手指造成了瘀傷
I've heard about that in people who have been struck by lightning,
我聽說被閃電擊中或者觸電身亡的人
and electrocuted on the third rail, but...
會有這種現象,但...
but it's not consistent with a heart attack.
但這和心臟病發作的癥狀不符
Agreed.
贊同
We'll have to proceed.
所以我們得解剖弄清楚
Seriously?
來真的
But what happens when people figure out that somebody came in here
要是別人發現有人在半夜進來這里
and cut up a body in the middle of the night?
解剖了尸體怎么辦
We'll sew him back up again, won't we?
反正我們會縫上的,不是嗎
What?
什么
Any luck, they'll assume that autopsy was done at the hospital,
夠幸運的話,他們會以為在醫院里做過驗尸
or they might just put it down to a paperwork error, I don't know.
或是文件出了錯什么的
Anyway, they're certainly not gonna assume
無論如何,沒人會懷疑
two people broke in in the middle of the night
有兩個人半夜闖進來
and performed an illicit autopsy, are they?
實施非法驗尸,對吧
Right, because that would be crazy.
是啊,因為那太瘋狂了
No.
不干
No.
我不干
Fine.
好吧
No, no.
不,不
From the shoulder.
從肩膀下刀
Y-You need to press harder.
你得再用力點
All right.
好的
Harder!
用力
You're using the wrong...
你用錯了...
Okay, just stop.
好了,停
Stop.
Just give it to me.
刀給我
Oh, that's lovely.
好刀法
You really are quite skilled, Watson.
你技術可真不錯,華生
No.
閉嘴
I am dissecting a body in the middle of the night.
大半夜的,我在解剖一具尸體
We are not having a moment.
這可不是你甜言蜜語的時候
Okay, well, there's no broken ribs.
好,沒有肋骨骨折
I mean, I really can't see the heart from here.
這樣我看不見心臟
I would need a saw and a rib spreader,
我得用鋸子和肋骨牽開器
which I'm guessing you don't have.
我想你應該沒準備吧
Okay, let's, uh...
那我們...
Oh, this is strange.
奇怪了
Look at this.
看這里
See how the blood is coagulated and the capillaries...
看這些血液凝結的形態,還有
have bubbles burnt into them.
這些毛細血管里還有氣泡
Looks like his blood boiled.
就好像他的血液沸騰過一樣
One has to admire the sheer Promethean ingenuity.
不得不佩服兇手的別具匠心
Can one do that after one gets some sleep?
某人就不能讓別人先睡會再干活嗎
The marks on Phillip Van Der Hoff's hands
菲利普·范德霍夫手上的痕跡
were consistent with electrocution.
與受電擊的癥狀相符
His blood boiled from the heat of an electric shock,
他的血液吸收直接對心臟電擊
which was directly on his heart.
產生的熱能而沸騰
How does one achieve that?
怎么有人會想到這點
By using his pacemaker as a weapon.
用起搏器來做殺人兇器
Or it could've just gone haywire.
也可能就是他的起搏器出故障了
They malfunction about six percent of the time.
現在的起搏器僅有百分之六的故障率
Have a look at this.
看看這個
Premier Cardiac Monitoring,
超級心臟監測器制造公司
the country's leading manufacturer of pacemakers.
全國領先的起搏器制造商
They just issued a press release announcing start of work
他們剛剛發布新聞稿,聲稱開始啟用
on a device which cannot be hacked.
一種無懈可擊的裝置
That would imply that it is possible to hack a pacemaker.
這意味著,起搏器是可以入侵的
It makes perfect sense. If you could get
這個就有點意思了,如果你能得知
the device's I.D. Number, you could program it
起搏器的認證號,你就能對其下達指令
to do whatever you wanted it to do,
讓起搏器為你所用
including delivering an electric shock
包括提供大到足夠引發
large enough to induce a fatal heart attack.
致命心臟病的電流攻擊
So subtle it wouldn't even seem like a murder.
如此精妙的手法,看上去就不像是謀殺
You think Moran was right?
你覺得莫蘭是對的
I no longer believe we're trying
我覺得我們不要再去試著
to find out if Phillip Van Der Hoff was killed;
找出菲利普·范德霍夫是否是被謀殺的
I think we're trying to learn who did it.
我們該去找是誰殺了他
What's with the big band music?
放大樂隊的歌干嗎
I was thinking about bootleg alcohol this morning.
今天早上我在想私販酒的事情
Reminded me I haven't listened to Bix Beiderbecke
讓我想起我已經很久沒聽
in quite some time.
畢斯·貝德貝克的歌了
And the doll being burned at the stake?
那木樁上燒著的木偶娃娃呢
I'm in a dispute with a theologist about Galileo.
我和一個神學家就伽利略發生了爭執
How much do you know about Prohibition?
對于禁酒令你知道多少
The normal amount.
就那些常識唄
Just the broad strokes, then.
那就給你普及下吧
America, in a fit of Puritanism, banned alcohol...
美國,在一個清教主義的借口下
for more than a decade.
禁止酒精超過十年
But the human urge to pursue altered states persisted,
但是人類渴望反叛政令的狀態始終存在
resulting in widespread flouting of the law
導致了一種廣泛的藐視法律的
in underground saloons called "Speakeasies."
地下沙龍,叫做"私販酒吧"
Did we quit the Van Der Hoff case while I was asleep?
我睡著后,就停止了范德霍夫案件的調查嗎
In addition to heading up his charitable foundation,
除了他標志性的慈善基金會
Phillip Van Der Hoff is also a member
菲利普·范德霍夫也是
of New York City's Landmark Protection Council,
紐約市地標保護理事會的成員
11 souls whose responsibility it is
共十一個成員,其職責是
to determine the landmark status
決定紐約市的歷史建筑的
of historical buildings in the city.
地標性地位
You think that had something to do with him being killed?
你覺得這件事是他被殺害的原因
The council was reviewing the landmark status of the Taggart
理事會在審查塔格特私販酒博物館的
Speakeasy Museum. It's an old grocer's
地標性建筑的資格,它是一個老雜貨店
on Chamber Street with a speakeasy in the back,
位于錢伯街,在后堂私販酒
preserved exactly as it was in the 1920s-- lovely.
保存完好,和1920年分毫不差,真不錯
The site's owners-- some shell corporation--
該地點的所有者,一些空殼公司
have applied to have the landmark status removed.
請求移除它的地標地位
This would free them up to redevelop the site
這能讓他們重新規劃,使此地更具現代化
for more modern, and presumably, more profitable purposes.
想必有更多的利潤可圖
The owners have applied three times
所有者在近年內
to have the status changed over recent years.
申請了三次移除地標地位
Each time, more council members change their votes,
每一次都有越來越多的成員改變立場
inching them closer and closer to the majority needed
其申請通過的票數漸漸
to have landmark status revoked.
占多數票,足以移除地標地位
Now, a quick check of city records reveals
現在,瀏覽下市政記錄就能發現
that each council member
每個改變主意的理事會成員
who has changed his or her vote also applied
都在改變立場后不久
for a home remodeling permit shortly thereafter,
申報了家庭裝修
and in each case, the renovation was handled by...
而在每一件案子里,裝修都是由
Robert Baumann.
羅伯特·鮑曼承接的
Yeah, I've seen his picture in the papers.
對,我在報紙上見過他的照片
How does he get his teeth so white?
他是怎么把牙弄那么白的
You know him because he builds skyscrapers
你知道他是因為他修建了摩天大樓
and yet here we have him handling piddling kitchen redos.
而我們現在卻發現他在做瑣碎的廚房改造
They're bribes, you see?
這就是賄賂,明白了沒
Change your vote, get the redo of your choice.
改變立場,就能獲得第二次機會
So this is the guy who is trying
所以是他想要
to get the landmark status overturned?
移除那地方的地標地位
And he's only one council member short
而且他就剩一票之差
of a majority, until, that is, two nights ago.
就能通過了,只到兩天前
The last thing Phillip Van Der Hoff did
菲利普·范德霍夫死前做的最后一件事
before he died was change his vote
就是在塔格特私販酒博物館議案上
on the Taggart Speakeasy Museum.
改變了立場
So you think that bleach-teeth killed him?
所以你覺得閃閃亮牙先生殺了他
I would very much like to hear what he has to say about it.
我很想聽聽他對這件事怎么說
...because the company's called Baumann and Associates,
因為公司是叫做鮑曼合資公司
that's why. I'm Baumann.
這就是原因,我是鮑曼
You're an associate.
你只是合伙人
No, no, no, don't you...
不,不,不,你還沒...
How many times do I have to tell you?
我要告訴你多少次
No!
Yeah, look, I appreciate that it's a
聽著,我明白對你來說
tough position for you, but there's just no way...
這不好辦,但沒別的辦法了
Try saying "Excuse me", dildo.
拜托說聲抱歉,猥瑣大叔
Mr. Baumann's skull was crushed
鮑曼先生的頭骨被
by a falling air conditioning unit.
一個掉落的空調砸開了花
Yeah, came from the window right there.
是,就從那邊的窗戶掉下來的
What are the odds, huh?
這幾率多小啊,對不
What are the odds, indeed.
幾率確實很小
No, there's no way.
不,這不可能
You'd have to have perfect timing,
你得有完美的數學計算能力
an expert grasp of physics.
還要有專家級別的物理知識
It's got to be a stroke of bad luck.
這應該就是他實在太倒霉了
Hey, tell me you did not just throw an air conditioner from the roof.
別告訴我你剛才把空調從屋頂扔下去了
The math is not quite as hard as you might imagine.
這其中的數學計算沒你想的那么艱難
I'm not talking about how hard it is.
我沒在說這有多難
I am talking about the fact that you could kill somebody.
我說的是你有可能砸死某個人
I checked the courtyard before I dropped it,
我扔下去之前檢查過庭院了
and I hit the X I drew on the ground
而且,我第一次嘗試
on the very first attempt, I might add.
就擊中了我在地上畫的X符號
With a bit of practice,
再多做一些嘗試
I'm sure a moving target would not be that difficult.
我相信砸中移動目標也沒那么難
This case is turning out to be quite fascinating, Watson.
這個案子相當令人著迷,華生
Bleach-teeth was obviously not in charge of the scheme
閃閃亮牙先生明顯不負責塔格特博物館的
to decertify the Taggart Museum,
收回地標計劃
but he was big in real estate.
但他是房產大鱷
So he probably facilitated the introductions
所以他可能代表實際的策劃者
on behalf of the actual mastermind,
促成了這個提案
then got an AC unit dropped on his head for his troubles.
結果引火燒身,被空調砸死
Why? Well, he obviously had a cut of whatever money
為什么,明顯無論他們賺了多少錢
that they stood to make.
他都會分得一部分
Now that he served his purpose,
現在他完成了任務
somebody no longer wanted to pay.
有人卻想賴賬了
Hmm, someone-- whoever was behind the shell company
這人是空殼公司的幕后黑手
that owns the museum.
也是博物館的實際擁有者
Untraceable shell corporation,
無跡可尋的空殼公司
a scheme to make millions
計劃在移除
by revoking the landmark status of an old building,
地標性的老建筑中獲利數百萬
and murder by home appliance.
最終死于家電謀殺
We're obviously pursuing a lively intellect.
顯然我們在追查一個高智商罪犯
You're back to believing that Moriarty exists?
你又開始相信莫里亞蒂的存在了
Call the man commissioning these crimes whatever you want.
你覺得他是幕后黑手或什么的都好
I'm now more and more convinced that we're in pursuit
我現在越來越肯定我們在追查
of one of his agents.
他的一個執行人
He does the same kind of work
他和莫蘭做的是同樣的事情
that Moran does, but in a very different way.
但方式不同
This man specializes in murders
這個人專門研究
that do not appear to be murders at all.
如何讓謀殺看起來不像是謀殺
If Moran was a sledgehammer,
如果莫蘭是暴力型的
our current quarry is the scalpel.
我們現在找的人就是技術型的
And how do we catch our current quarry?
那我們怎么才能找到這個技術型的呢
First, I'm gonna clean up the air conditioner.
首先,我要去把空調收拾了
Then it's quite obvious what we need to do.
然后我們接下來要做的事很明顯
We need to plan a murder.
我們要策劃一起謀殺
As New Yorkers,
作為紐約人
we have to be vigilant about preserving the landmarks
我們必須要全力保護那些
that make our city great.
使我們的城市更偉大的地標性建筑
When we give away pieces of our history,
當我們放棄歷史的一部分時
we give away who we are.
就等于放棄了我們自己
Meet Hillary Taggart, an attorney,
希拉里·塔格特,一名律師
and the last living relative of Al "The Prawn" Taggart,
是"大蝦"阿爾·塔格特唯一還活著的親人
owner of the grocery store
他擁有的這家雜貨店
which housed his eponymous Speakeasy.
即是"私販酒吧"的經營地
She's an advocate for preserving the Taggart Museum
她是建議塔格特博物館保持原樣的
exactly as it is.
擁護者
The only advocate for it, as far as I can tell.
而且就我目前所知,也是唯一的擁護者
Well, it's good to have a hobby.
有個業余愛好也不錯
Even if that hobby puts you in danger of being killed.
即使那愛好會給你招來殺身之禍嗎
This footage is taken from the last time
這段影片拍于
the museum status came up for review.
博物館最后一次提交申請時
Each time it does, Ms. Taggart does a very good job
每次審核的時候,塔格特女士都會
of making a nuisance of herself on the building's behalf.
給博物館制造一點小麻煩
She threatens lawsuits, she sends out press releases.
她威脅要起訴,她給媒體投稿
One can only imagine how she will react
可以想象在理事會的最終決議公布時
when word of the council's latest vote gets out.
她會有怎樣的表現
She'll probably kick up a very public stink.
她可能會利用輿論引起軒然大波
She's the next target.
她是下一個目標
If I was a sociopath, and I wanted to stop anyone
如果我是一個反社會者,我不想要任何人
from taking too close a look at my murderous transaction,
過于接近看清我的殺人行徑時
I would remove Ms. Taggart from the chessboard.
我就會除掉塔格特女士
But we need to warn her.
我們要提醒她
We'll do no such thing.
我們不會這么做
Our mission is to study this woman
我們要做的是研究她
to observe her in her natural habitat.
觀察她的活動范圍
No, the best way to keep this woman safe
確保她安全的最好方法
is to find out how to kill her.
就是研究怎樣能殺她
Hillary Taggart is unmarried.
希拉里·塔格特沒有結婚
She's worked half the day at the legal aid clinic,
她每天在法律援助部門上半天班
and the remainder of her time has been devoted
剩下的時間則致力于
to various volunteer efforts.
各種志愿者活動
You all right?
你還好嗎
Yes, sorry, thought I noticed something odd.
是的,抱歉,還以為發現了什么怪事
Anyway, as I was saying,
總之,就像我說的
the rest of her time seems to be devoted
她的業余時間似乎都在
to running laps at the pace
拖著她受傷的腳腕
of third-grader with a sprained ankle.
以小學生的速度跑圈
One more thing. Look at her bracelet.
還有一件事,看她的手環
See how you can make out part of the Rod of Asclepius?
你看那是不是像阿斯克勒庇俄斯((希臘神話里的農神,救護車上標志即為蛇繞其權杖))的權杖
She's wearing a medical alert.
她戴的是醫療警報器
Could be hemophilia, epilepsy, a nasty allergy.
可能是血友病,癲癇,或是過敏
Right, brilliant.
是啊,真聰明
A man after my own heart.
正合我意
Come on if you're coming.
如果要來就快點
What kind of an allergy requires a medical alert bracelet?
什么樣的過敏需要醫療警報手環
Uh, anything that could bring on anaphylactic shock,
只要是能夠造成過敏性休克的
certain foods, medicine, insect bites.
某種食物,藥物,或是被蟲子叮咬
Exactly. A moment ago,
好極了,就在剛才
I could have sworn I saw an Africanized honeybee.
我敢肯定我看見了一只非洲化的蜜蜂
How do you "Africanize" something?
什么叫"非洲化"的
It's a term to describe a particularly aggressive species.
是描述某種好斗的物種的一種術語
It's odd to...
奇怪的是
Odd to see them here.
能在這里看見它們
They're not native to New York.
它們不是紐約本地物種
It's almost as if someone has placed it here
好像是某人專門放在
on a route known to be frequented
希拉里·塔格特經常
by Hillary Taggart.
經過的路上
So you think he's planning a murder by bee?
你認為他打算用蜜蜂殺人
The hive will be facing southeast
蜂巢應該對著東南方
in dappled sunlight
在斑駁的陽光下
with minimal wind.
和風最小的地方
And here they are,
就在這里
newly formed
剛剛建好
and flourishing.
十分壯大
Oh, yes.
好極了
And here is the food source.
而食物來源在這里
Someone's feeding them sugar water
有人在用糖水飼養它們
so they multiply even faster.
這樣能讓他們繁殖得更快
Well, it's pretty Baroque way to kill someone, isn't it?
這殺人的方法真是夠巴洛克式的啊
I mean, cultivate bees, feed them, and then
飼養蜜蜂,喂它們,然后在
poke the hive with a stick every time Hillary Taggart runs by?
希拉里·塔格特經過時再用棍子捅蜂窩嗎
Well, he might be planning to swipe her
或許他打算事先把檸檬草油
with lemongrass oil beforehand,
擦到她身上
make sure they're attracted to her.
確保蜜蜂會被她吸引
It's actually quite a tidy plan.
真是個細致的計劃
You know, she flees, bees sting--
她越跑,蜜蜂越去蜇她
tragic accident.
多慘啊
If she's that allergic to bee stings,
如果她對蜜蜂叮咬過敏
then she's gonna have an EpiPen.
她肯定會帶腎上腺素
Well, an EpiPen would work against one or two stings,
一針腎上腺素只在叮一兩口時有用
but how effective is it gonna be
但是在整個
against an army of bee assassins?
蜜蜂群都來攻擊時怎么辦呢
If the man we are looking for
如果是我們要找的人
is feeding these bees,
在飼養這些蜜蜂
he's gonna have to come here eventually.
他遲早會來這里的
Yeah. Quite soon, I'd imagine,
是啊,我想很快就會來
'cause the sugar water's getting low.
因為糖水已經不多了
Ugh, great.
太好了
So we get to stake out a hive of killer bees.
那我們就在監視這些蜂巢吧
The closest place open was Polish.
最近的開門的地方只有波蘭餐館了
I hope you like pierozkis.
希望你喜歡餡餅
So, yesterday you said that I was getting ahead of myself.
昨天你說我操之過急了
Well, now we know that Phillip Van Der Hoff was murdered,
現在我們知道菲利普·范德霍夫被殺了
there's been another death,
還有另外一人也死了
and we are sitting here waiting for
而我們卻坐在這等一個
someone we think works for Moriarty.
你覺得在為莫里亞蒂工作的人
So I-I want to know what our plan is
所以我想知道如果我們抓住那個人
if we catch this man.
你有什么計劃
I also need to know that this time,
我還想確認下
it will not involve you skewering someone with a knife.
這次你不會再用刀子傷人了吧
Obviously, I do not intend
很顯然,我不想
to turn this man over to the police.
把這個人交給警方
I intend to find out who murdered Irene.
我想查出是誰殺了艾琳
And once I've found the person responsible,
但當我找到那個人時
I will not be resorting to the same tactics
我不會再用對付賽巴斯提安·莫蘭的方式
I employed against Sebastian Moran, okay?
對付他,行了嗎
Well, you know,
可是
you never regretted it last time, so I...
你上次一點都不內疚,所以我
again, what is different now?
這次有什么區別呢
Well, quite frankly, I'm surprised you have to ask.
坦白說,我很驚訝你會問我
When I pursued Moran...
我還在追捕莫蘭的時候
my entire life I had made one meaningful connection.
我的整個人生與艾琳·艾德勒產生了
That was with Irene Adler.
充滿意義的蔓結相連
You were preparing to take on a new client,
你當時已經準備面對新的客戶
I had every reason to believe that I would be returning
而我滿心都以為我將會回到
to the solitary methods of old.
曾經的孤獨狀態里
Since then, we've entered into a partnership.
從那時開始,我們開始了共同工作
It's an arrangement which I find very rewarding.
我發現這樣的安排令我們受益無窮
You're an interesting project,
你是很有趣的一個實驗對象
and I-I enjoy watching your progress.
而我很熱衷于觀察你的進展
The thing that's different about me,
據我對自己的了解
empirically speaking...
我和以前不一樣的地方
is you.
就是你
That is one of the nicest things
這是別人對我說過的
anyone has ever said to me.
最動聽的一句話
As I said, it's an empirical observation.
如我所說,這是一次經驗觀察
I'd like to promise you that...
我可以向你保證的是
when I find the people responsible for her death,
當我查出誰該對她的死負責的時候
I won't hurt them.
我不會傷害他們
Just as I'd like to promise you
正如我向你保證的一樣
that if I found a syringe of heroin tomorrow,
就算我找到了一根海洛因針管
I won't shoot it into my arm.
我也不會扎到我的胳膊里
Can't know that, though, can I?
不過誰知道我能不能做到
In the meantime, you'll just have to trust my intent.
與此同時,你也必須相信我的直覺
Better decide quickly, though.
不過你得快點決定
Beekeeper approaches.
養蜂人到了
He's refilling the water.
他在補充糖水
What-what do we do?
我們該做什么
Well, I said I wouldn't torture him.
我說過我不會嚴刑拷問他
Doesn't mean I'm going to end this with lively debate.
但這不意味著我會對他和顏悅色
Excuse me. We're with the NYPD.
打擾,我們是紐約警局的
We need to take a look at your notebook.
我們需要看一眼你的本子
These are interesting calculations.
這些方程很吸引人
They appear to track the trajectory
這恰好與一個從半空墜落的
of a falling air conditioning unit.
空調外掛的墜落軌跡一致
What's your problem, anyway?
你這人什么毛病
You can't arrest me for doing physics.
你不能就因為我做物理題就逮捕我
Give it to me!
趕緊給我
Oh, we're not going to arrest you.
我們不是來拘捕你的
You're going to help us find your employer.
你要負責幫我們找到你的雇主
Good evening.
晚上好
Welcome to our home.
歡迎來我家做客
We know your name is Daniel Gottlieb,
我們知道你叫丹尼爾·戈特利布
that you retired from your career
曾任工程師
as an engineer several years ago,
幾年前退休
and that you've carried out a number of murders
而你已經為一位神秘的雇主
on behalf of a mysterious employer.
實施了一系列謀殺
Let's call him...
暫且稱他為
Moriarty.
莫里亞蒂
We found information in here
這里我們尋找到的信息
that ties you to the deaths of Phillip Van Der Hoff
將你直接牽扯到了菲利普·范德霍夫
and Robert Baumann.
以及羅伯特·鮑曼的死上
We can make your career as a murderer
我們可定性你為有案可查的
a matter of record.
殺人兇手
You've received a number of encrypted texts,
你收到的一系列加密短信
similar to those which we found on the phone
與我們在另一個叫做塞巴斯蒂安·莫蘭
of a serial killer
的連環殺手手機里
named Sebastian Moran.
所發現的一樣
So, a bargain:
來,做個交易
I'm going to go in the other room.
現在我要去另一個房間
I'm going to send a text message
我要用你的手機
from your phone,
發條短信
saying something's gone wrong.
說發生了麻煩事兒
I will demand
我會要求
a face-to-face meeting with your employer.
跟你的老板來一次面談
If, by the time I receive a response,
如果在我收到回復之前
you've told me everything that you know about Moriarty,
你說出關于莫里亞蒂你所知的所有事
I will impose on my friends at the NYPD
我會讓我紐約警局里的朋友
to get you special treatment in prison.
讓你在牢里得到優待
If you don't say anything,
如果你緘默不言
we're just gonna hand you over to the police.
我們只好把你交給警方
Ring that when you decide what you want to do.
想清楚怎么做就按鈴吧
Aren't you even a little nervous?
你難道一點兒也不緊張嗎
I mean, somebody is sending those texts--
我指,有人發了那些短信
call him Moriarty, call him whatever you want.
叫他莫里亞蒂或者別的什么都行
He's behind God knows how many murders,
他藏在不知道多少殺手后面
and he's about to give you his undivided attention.
并且準備把火力集中到你身上
Do you want some tea?
你要喝茶嗎
No, I want a drink.
不,我想喝杯酒
Sorry.
抱歉
You're going to be disappointed.
你要失望了
I don't know who he is.
我不知道他是誰
I don't really know anything about him.
實際上我對他一無所知
How many people have you killed?
你殺了多少個人了
Thirty-one.
三十一個
He's been...
他已經
active in New York these past few years.
在紐約活躍了幾年了
Sebastian Moran was a notorious hard man in Shoreditch.
塞巴斯蒂安·莫蘭在肖迪奇臭名昭著
It's easy to see how he came to Moriarty's attention.
顯而易見他是這樣引起莫里亞蒂注意的
You worked a desk job.
而你是坐辦公室的
How were you recruited?
你是怎么被他雇傭的
Eight years ago...
八年前
we were doing an environmental impact study
我們在英國為一家公司做
for a company based in the UK.
環境影響研究
I was working late one night.
有天我加班到很晚
This tall guy sits down next to me.
一個高個子坐在了我身邊
He doesn't give a name...
他沒有說他叫什么
just says he's our client.
只說他是我們的客戶
He was British. Striking.
他是英國人,很明顯
He said he wanted to take me to dinner
他說他想帶我去吃晚餐
to discuss the fact that I'm a serial killer.
討論一下我是個連環殺手的事實
He found you out.
他發現了你
How?
怎么做到的
He claimed to be experienced at picking out psychopaths
他說自己對發現有謀殺沖動的人
who were trying to "Pass".
很有經驗
He said he'd be in touch.
他說會和我保持聯系
I never saw him again.
我再也沒有見過他
It was all on the phone, after that.
從那之后都是電話聯系
What else did he say to you that night?
那天晚上他還跟你說了什么
What, about himself?
關于他自己
Mm... you know...
你知道
He mentioned he spent time in a reform school
他提到他小時候曾經在教管所
when he was a kid.
待過一段時間
One more thing:
還有一件事
I know you.
我見過你
Your face.
你的臉
I was doing some work for him in London a few years ago.
幾年前我在倫敦幫他做過事
I got a text with your picture.
我收到過有你照片的短信
You were dabbling in drugs.
你當時在吸毒
I had an accidental overdose lined up for you.
我本為你準備了一次吸毒過量意外死亡
Dissolute man-child gives himself a hot shot.
一個小混混過量注射毒品死亡
Who'd look twice?
誰會看第二眼
But I got another message: "Job cancelled."
但是我又收到一條信息, "行動取消"
That was the only time that ever happened.
那是唯一一次取消行動
They have agreed to a meeting.
他們同意會面
At the Parthenon.
在帕特農餐廳
The man Gottlieb described...
戈特利布說的那個人...
he picked out a serial killer on a hunch.
能憑預感挑選連環殺手
He'd have to be observant to do that; brilliant.
他一定有敏銳的洞察力和極其聰明的頭腦
You think Gottlieb met Moriarty?
你覺得戈特利布真的見過莫里亞蒂嗎
I don't know.
我不知道
But I can't help but wonder
但是我不得不好奇
if we've had our first description of the man.
他是否就在我們眼前
I wouldn't expect him to show up here,
我不抱希望他能在這里出現
if he's even in the country.
他是否在這個國家都不得而知
But Gottlieb is already late,
戈特利布已經遲到了
and someone in there is waiting for him.
餐廳里有個人正在等他
The guy with the turban doesn't have any food.
帶帽子的那個男的沒有點餐
His wife is pregnant and using the restroom.
他懷孕的老婆上廁所了
He's just indulging her late-night cravings.
他只是陪他老婆吃宵夜
Look at the booth to the right of them.
看他們右邊的那個桌子
He's doing his best to appear strung out.
他盡力地假裝自己犯毒癮了
He's had a manicure quite recently,
他不久前剛剪了指甲
and he just checked the time
他從手腕的限量版優舶表上
on his limited edition U-Boat watch.
看了看時間
Yeah, he'd have to tell someone that Gottlieb didn't show.
他得告訴某個人戈特利布沒有赴約
Try not to follow too closely.
不要跟得太緊
Don't lose him altogether, though.
但也不要跟丟了
Looks like he just got stood up.
看起來像被放鴿子了
What's he doing?
他要干什么
He's waiting to see if anyone's trying to follow him.
他在那等著,看是否有人跟蹤
The meeting's on the other side of the tracks.
他們在鐵軌另一邊見面
Don't move.
待著別動
They'll be long gone by the time the train passes.
等火車過去后,他們早就走了
Can you see anything?
你能看到什么嗎
I don't know.
不知道
Hope so.
希望可以
Modern cameras can capture imagery faster
現代照相機抓拍圖像
than the human eye can process it,
比人眼處理圖像快得多
so I set the shutter speed to 1/640 of a second,
所以我把快門速度設置為1/640秒
opened the aperture wide...
并開大光圈...
You took a picture between the cars of a moving train.
你透過火車車廂的縫隙拍照
I took a series of photos between the cars of a moving train.
我透過火車車廂的縫隙拍了一連串照片
I also moved the camera
我還左右移動了相機
from left to right to get different angles.
從不同角度拍下了照片
Now, no one photograph is any good on its own, of course,
當然,沒有一張照片是完整的
but look at them...
但是看看這些...
as a whole...
放在一起的照片
That's him.
就是他
That's the man who took me to dinner.
就是他邀請我一起吃飯
What time is it?
幾點了
Middle of the workday in England.
在英國的話已經上班了
So, the man at the train tracks.
鐵軌另一邊的那個人
We thought he may be British,
我們認為他可能是英國人
we thought he may have spent time at a reform school.
我們認為他可能在教養院待過
There are only so many reform schools in England,
英國那些教養院
and only so many prisoners in each of them.
與其中的犯人,都記錄在此
Aren't these records sealed?
這些檔案是機密吧
Oh, yeah.
是的
They don't want just anyone looking at 'em.
他們不想讓人看到這些
I still have contacts in Britain.
但是我在英國有內線
That's him.
就是他
"John Douglas."
"約翰·道格拉斯"
He was brilliant, even as a boy.
他小時候就很聰明
Lethal, too.
也很會殺人
While at the Bodwin Reform School for Boys,
當他在鮑德溫男童教養院的時候
his dear friend and roommate,
他的好朋友兼舍友
Randall Breen, was beaten to death
蘭德爾·布林,被年長一些的男孩
by a group of older boys.
活活打死
Within six months of his death,
在其死后的六個月內
three of his assailants were dead.
三名兇手被殺
You think it was Douglas?
你認為是道格拉斯干的
They couldn't prove it. But they transferred him
雖然沒有證據,他還是被轉移到了
to another reform school, and the deaths stopped.
其他教養院,然后就沒有了死亡事件
Well, maybe he has a record as an adult
也許有一些他成年以后的記錄
that can help us track him down, huh?
可以幫我們追查他
John Douglas was released on his 18th birthday.
約翰·道格拉斯在他的18歲生日被釋放
Since then, not a whisper of him in the system.
從那以后,系統里再也沒有他的消息
I think it unlikely he's used his own name
我認為這45年來,他不大可能
in the last 45 years.
使用過自己的名字
I believe he's assumed another identity.
我相信他有一個偽裝身份
Moriarty?
莫里亞蒂
If that's the man we're looking for,
如果他就是我們要找的人
I doubt it's the only alias that he uses.
我不認為他只有這一個化名
So how do we find him?
那如何才能找到他
I don't know.
不知道
"I was closer to the truth than I let on."
"我有所隱瞞,其實我已接近真相"
"Off to see what I'd do
"當我拿著注射器出現時
when presented with a loaded syringe."
在一旁看我的表演吧"
"My apologies for abandoning you
"很抱歉在我們的戲劇
as our drama approaches its climax."
就要高潮時離你而去"
Good morning, John Douglas.
早上好,約翰·道格拉斯
Holmes!
福爾摩斯
I took the liberty of disassembling your pistol.
我擅自把您的手槍給拆了
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
I have Gottlieb.
戈特利布在我手上
I arranged the meeting last night.
昨晚的會面是我安排的
I followed your man.
我跟蹤了你的人
As for you, you're registered
至于你,你以蘭德爾·布林的名字
in this hotel under the name Randall Breen.
登記入住了這家酒店
Same as your cell mate in Bodwin.
跟你在鮑德溫的獄友名字一樣
What's in the bag?
包里是什么
The instruments of your slow demise.
讓你慢慢死去的工具
Do you do business under the name "Moriarty"?
你有以"莫里亞蒂"的名字行事嗎
I'm... not him.
我...不是他
I could never be him.
我永遠也成不了他
Yes, by all means,
那請你務必
tell me more about his unfathomable genius.
跟我說說這個深不可測的天才
I know why you're looking for him.
我知道你為什么找他
You want to know about Irene.
你想知道艾琳的事
I didn't kill her.
她不是我殺的
But I know what happened.
但是我知道經過
I could tell you why she had to die.
我可以告訴你她為什么得死
It was because of you, Holmes.
是因為你,福爾摩斯
I just talked to the detective who caught the case.
我剛跟負責這件案子的警探了解了情況
She says you were in the room
她說這個叫道格拉斯的人
when this guy Douglas got taken out,
被槍擊時你在場
but you have no idea why it happened.
但是你不知道為什么他被槍擊
Right.
是的
It would appear someone didn't want us
看起來像是有人不希望我們
to finish the conversation we were having.
完成當時的談話
What the hell is going on with you?
你到底怎么回事
What did Moran say to you the other day?
莫蘭那天跟你說了什么
There's someone else involved;
這件事里還牽扯到別人
someone who texted those pictures to Moran.
那個把照片發給莫蘭的人
He had a similar arrangement with the man
他和另一個人有類似的約定
I'm about to hand off to you.
我正要把他交給你
I've committed myself to finding this person.
我一定會找出這個人的
I give you my word:
我向你保證
I will not repeat the tactics
我不會再用當時
that put you and I at odds back then.
我們有過爭執的手段
I wish your word meant something more to me.
我希望你的話不只是說說而已
I know.
我知道
Which is why I have a character witness.
那就是為什么我有一個品德見證人
Are you all right?
你沒事吧
I'm quite fine. Watson, I was just
我很好,華生,我剛
telling Captain Gregson that I'm a changed man.
告訴格雷森警監我已經改過自新了
That he needn't worry that I'll hold myself apart
他不需要擔心我還會
from the norms of decent behavior.
脫離正確的行為準則
That's my old medical bag.
那是我的老醫藥箱
Legos?
樂高玩具
Yean, the bag needed a certain heft
是的,這個包要有一定的重量
if it was gonna fool John Douglas.
才能糊弄約翰·道格拉斯
I just bred an antibiotic- resistant strain of rubella.
我只是得了有抗生素抵抗性的遺傳風疹
This guy has given us 18 murders so far.
這人目前已經向我們坦白了十八樁謀殺案
He has no interest in an attorney.
他不要律師
He just wants to talk.
他只想談話
He's had to keep his "Project""
這些年里他不得不
to himself all these years.
把他的所作所為埋在心里
Probably relieved to finally have an audience.
也許最終有了聽眾才得以解脫
Gottlieb's getting a text.
戈特利布收到了一條短信
What does it say?
上面說什么
What's he saying to you?
他對你說什么
I-I don't know.
我,我不知道
I-I can't read it. Tell me!
我,我看不懂,告訴我
That's not the code we used.
那不是我們用過的密碼
If you want to read that message,
如果你想看懂這條短信
you're going to have to translate it yourself.
你得要自己破解出來
Do you need something from me, partner?
你需要我的幫助嗎,搭檔
Your colleague's in custody.
你的同伙已經被拘留了
A man named John Douglas is in the morgue.
一個叫約翰·道格拉斯的人躺在停尸房里
Do you know him?
你認識他嗎
You know, me and you
你知道,我和你
can take this all the way to the top.
能一路登峰造極
What's it take to crease that mug?
你怎么一臉的郁悶
I gave you a good haul last time, didn't I?
我之前已經告訴你不少東西了,不是嗎
Tell me what this says.
告訴我這是什么意思
What, the great Sherlock Holmes
怎么,偉大的夏洛克·福爾摩斯
couldn't crack it?
破解不了它
I'm working on it.
我在努力了
If you could speed things up for me,
如果你能幫我一把
then I won't have to.
我就不必費神了
Go to the incoming text log.
回到收件箱
Now back to the message.
再回到那條短信
What does it say?
這是什么意思
I don't know.
我不知道
It's not the code we used to use.
這不是我們過去用過的密碼
Bollocks. You're lying.
胡說,你在說謊
Nope.
沒有
Someone's winding you up, mate.
有人想阻止你,哥們
Tell me what it says, Moran.
告訴我它是什么意思,莫蘭
I'm done here!
我結束了
Tell me what it says.
告訴我它是什么意思
Tell me what it says. Leave it.
告訴我它是什么意思,別管了
You didn't get much sleep last night.
你昨晚沒怎么睡
No. I've almost cracked this.
是的,我就快要破解它了
I've identified the type of cipher.
我已經確認了密碼的類型
All that remains is for me to ascertain
剩下的就是弄清
the three-digit sequence that will decode it.
可以用來破譯它的三位數字序列
Well, it is 10:17 right now.
現在是十點十七分了
Let's say by 11:00 you haven't cracked it,
我們說好要是十一點你還沒破解出來
we both get some rest, okay?
我們就都休息一會兒,好嗎
The code'll be there in the morning.
密碼明天早上又不會跑
10:17. Thank you.
十點十七分,謝謝你
Watson, you know...
華生,你知道嗎
some people-- without possessing genius--
有些人,缺乏天賦的人
have a remarkable knack for stimulating it.
卻有著一種非凡的激發別人靈感的力量
Oh, an insult and a boast.
又夸我又損我啊
10:17. Moran looked at the time;
十點十七分,莫蘭看了時間
he needed to see when the message was sent.
他需要知道這條信息是什么時候發出去的
4:32.
四點三十二分
That's when this message was sent
那就是短信發出去的時間
and that is the decryption key.
而且這就是密鑰
I've been to the hash bars
我去過地下酒吧
I've been to the brothels of France
我去過法國的妓院
But none of you ladies in Europe,
但是歐洲的女人們
Will give this poor Gooner a chance,
都不給我這個阿森納球迷機會
Bring back, bring back,
回來吧,回來吧
Bring back the Champions' to me, to me
把冠軍帶回給我們吧,我們吧
Bring back, bring back
回來吧,回來吧
Bring back the Arsenal to me
把阿森納帶回給我們吧
Who's that team we call the Arsenal
我們稱作阿森納的是哪支隊伍
Who's that team we all adore
我們都崇拜的是哪支隊伍
They're the team in red and white
就是那支穿紅白球衣的球隊
And they fight with all their might...
而且他們永不言棄
Moran, you never told me you had a sister.
"莫蘭,你從沒告訴過我你有一個妹妹
"She dies or you do. Your choice. M."
要么她死要么你死,自己選吧, M"
And they're gonna show the world just how they score
而且他們要告訴世界他們是怎么贏的
Holmes.
福爾摩斯
Captain, Sebastian Moran is going to attempt suicide.
警監,塞巴斯蒂安·莫蘭打算自殺
You need to call the warden at Newgate.
你得打電話給紐蓋特監獄的典獄長
I just got off the phone with him.
我剛和他通完電話
Moran slammed his head against the wall at least a dozen times.
莫蘭用他的頭撞墻撞了有一會兒了
Is he alive?
他還活著嗎
Well, he was as of five minutes ago, but, uh...
直到五分鐘前他還活著,但是
the swelling in his brain, it's bad.
他腦袋里的腫塊,情況不好
They don't expect him to last the night.
他們覺得他活不過今晚
He had you bring the message to Moran.
他利用你把這條信息帶給了莫蘭
You couldn't have known.
這不是你的錯
Yeah, you know, that's what idiots tell themselves
你知道嗎,白癡們犯二的時候
when they've been outsmarted.
就是這么安慰自己的
Twice Moriarty has had me in his sights
莫里亞蒂逮住我兩次
and twice he's let me go:
而且兩次他都放我走了
once when he hired Gottlieb to kill me,
一次是他雇傭戈特利布來殺我
and again this morning.
還有一次是今天早上
I don't know what his game is.
我不知道他在玩什么把戲
It seems like maybe you're the game.
看起來好像你本身就是游戲
That's Gottlieb's phone.
那是戈特利布的手機
This is Sherlock Holmes.
我是夏洛克·福爾摩斯
Yes. Thank you. Well aware.
恩,謝謝,我知道
And whom do I have the pleasure of speaking to?
請問我有幸在和哪位通話
My name is Moriarty.
我的名字叫莫里亞蒂
I believe we're overdue for a chat.
我相信這對話久違了

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
track [træk]

想一想再看

n. 小路,跑道,蹤跡,軌道,樂曲
v. 跟蹤

 
observation [.ɔbzə'veiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 觀察,觀察力,評論
adj. 被設計用來

聯想記憶
arsenal ['ɑ:sənl]

想一想再看

n. 兵工廠,軍械庫,儲藏 Arsenal n. 阿森納

聯想記憶
empirically

想一想再看

adv. 以經驗為主地

 
relieved [ri'li:vd]

想一想再看

adj. 放心的,放松的,免除的

 
committed [kə'mitid]

想一想再看

adj. 獻身于某種事業的,委托的

聯想記憶
hunch [hʌntʃ]

想一想再看

n. 肉峰,預感,塊 v. 彎腰駝背,弓起背部,聳肩

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
stint [stint]

想一想再看

v. 節省,限制,停止 n. 節約,限制,定額的工作 n

聯想記憶
revoke [ri'vəuk]

想一想再看

vt. 撤回 vi. 藏牌 n. 藏牌

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 神仙我才不稀罕短剧在线观看| 性欲满载| 周柯宇个人资料| 易烊千玺是哪里人| 黄视频在线播放| 头像女可爱卡通| 漆黑意志| 喜羊羊第一部全集免费| 阮虔芷个人资料| 荆棘花| 仓本c仔| hello小姐 电视剧| 黄婉伶| 男同性恋av| 女神异闻录5动画| 《非常案件》电视剧| stylistic device| 欧美一级大胆视频| 任港秀| 都市频道在线直播观看| 香谱72图解高清大图及解释| 周星驰的全部电影免费观看| 张柏芝演的电视剧| 杨贵妃1992版电影完整| 黑衣人| teach me墨西哥电影免费观看| 性女贞德| 生猴子视频| 红衣服| 饥渴电影完整版| 张艺馨个人资料| 梦想建筑师泰国百合剧| 好看的拉片| 北京新闻频道回看| 杨冲| 上嘴唇有个黑痣好不好| ctv5| 赵煊| 默读车| 变形金刚7免费高清电影| 笔仙2大尺度床戏|