Why are you staring at me like that?
你干嘛那樣盯著我
I'm not staring.
我沒盯著你
Yeah, you are. You got something to say? Yeah, I do. Easy now, boys.
盯就盯了,你有話要說嗎?當然有。冷靜,孩子們
I'm gonna get some coffee.
我去喝點咖啡
You okay? Yeah. Me? I'm fine. It's Ben I don't get.
你沒事吧?我嗎,還好,我只是搞不懂本
What was he thinking? He could put the whole 2nd Mass at risk.
他在想什么?他可能把整個第二團置于危險之中
Yeah, well, if they followed him back to the airport, I'm sure we'd know by now.
對,但如果它們跟著他回到機場,我們現在肯定也知道了
Oh, you're making excuses for him?
你還在為他找借口嗎
Don't be ridiculous. I'm just saying... You know, Ben's in a world of pain right now.
別開玩笑了,我只是說...本現在很痛苦
And you mad-dogging him like that is not gonna solve the problem.
你對他這么生氣解決不了問題
Give him some slack. Give yourself some slack.
別逼他太緊。也別逼你自己太緊
Any news? He's still in surgery.
有進展嗎?他還在手術
Hey, we ran into a Skitter patrol.
我們碰到了一隊迅獵獸巡邏兵
But they were heading the other direction. I think we're safe.
但他們朝另一個方向走了。我們應該安全了
But for how long? I don't know.
但又能持續多久呢?我不知道
The compass. Give it to Jimmy when he wakes up. How is he?
指南針。等吉米醒了,記得給他。他怎么樣
I've done everything I can. It's up to Jimmy now.
我已經盡力了。現在就看吉米自己了
Jimmy's a fighter. Always has been.
吉米是戰士,一直都是
Hal, go after him. Make sure he's okay.
哈爾,跟著他,保證他別出事