I never should've let those two go out on patrol three nights in a row.
我就不該讓他倆連著三晚去巡邏
I'm his father. I didn't even know he was on patrol.
我是他父親。我連他在巡邏都不知道
I should've been paying better attention.
我應該多關心他一點
I can't protect them anymore. We can't protect them anymore.
我再也保護不了他們了。我們再也保護不了他們了
All we can do is prepare them for the world that's in front of them,
我們只能幫他們準備好,讓他們更好地面對現在這個世界
And it's a world where kids have to grow up too fast.
在這個世界,孩子們成長過快
And there's gonna be consequences and there's gonna be casualties.
這樣肯定會有副作用,還會有人員傷亡
I wish that that gave me some comfort, Tom. But it doesn't. No. Me either.
我以為那能讓我輕松點,湯姆。但并沒有。對我來說也沒有
We need to make sure that our location is still secure.
我們得保證這里依舊安全
Wake Pope up from his beauty sleep, have the berserkers sweep the area.
去把珀普從美夢里叫醒,讓暴車族巡視那片地區
Yes, sir.
遵命,長官
Well, there's a pretty sight.
場面真壯觀
Oh, they got these two real good. Blackened Skitter. Yum.
他們還真殺了這兩只畜生。炭烤迅獵獸,很好
That's our Dragon's Breath. Little bastards used our ammo.
這是我們的龍息彈。小雜種竟然用我們的武器
What do you got there? It's Jimmy's compass.
那是什么?吉米的指南針
Well, there's no Skitters for 100 miles.
好了,方圓100英里都沒有迅獵獸
Take up defensive positions in those trees. Go! Go! Go! What? Now.
到那片樹后面尋找防御位置,快快!什么?快走!
What the hell is the matter with you, Mason?
你到底怎么回事,梅森?
Let's light 'em up. No. Hold your fire.
燒了它們。別,別開火
Did you just give my guys an order?
你這是在命令我們嗎
They're just collecting their dead.
它們只是在收尸
Tector. Lyle. Blow their heads off. No. Don't. Don't. Don't. Do it! No, don't. Well, crap.
泰克多,萊爾。爆了它們的頭。不,別別。開火。別。天吶
Just let them get what they came for.
隨他們去吧
Well, that was damn close. Good call, Tom.
那個距離真的很近。多虧你提醒,湯姆
Yeah. Good call.
對。干得好。