It's a good thing you left the branch still in place, he would've lost a lot more blood otherwise.
還好你沒有動這根樹枝,不然他還會流更多血
Give me the tray and a lot more gauze. Okay. Got it. Scissors.
給我一個托盤和大量紗布。好的。剪刀
Let's get out of here and give them some room to work.
我們出去吧,給她們空間做手術
I'm not leaving him. I'm not leaving him. Hey. We need to talk, son.
我不會丟下他。我不會丟下他。我們來談談,孩子
What in the hell were you two doing out there, Ben?
你倆在那搞什么鬼,本
Hunting Skitters.
獵殺迅獵獸
Hunting? Is that what you were doing when you found dad last night?
獵殺?昨晚發現老爸時你就是在干這個嗎
What were you and Jimmy doing hunting Skitters, Ben?
你和吉米獵殺迅獵獸干嘛,本
They put spikes on my back. They killed mom.
它們在我背上鉆了刺釘,還殺了媽媽
They killed everybody. I need a reason?
它們殺了這么多人。還要什么理由
Like we don't see enough combat? You have to go looking for it?
我們打仗還不夠多嗎?你非得自己找上門
Till every last one of those things is dead, yes.
只要它們沒死絕,我就會這樣
Hal, take your brother back to the tent and get him cleaned up.
哈爾,帶你弟弟回帳篷洗澡
No. I'm going back to the med bus.
不,我要去醫療車
You can't walk around camp looking like that. Go change first.
你這副樣子別在營地走動。先去換衣服。