日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 訴訟雙雄 > 訴訟雙雄第二季 > 正文

訴訟雙雄第二季 (MP3+中英字幕):第13集 性歧視案

來源:可可英語 編輯:Alisa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

We just went through a civil war, and the world knows it.

公司剛經歷一場內戰,而大家都知道了
You're using privileged information to target our clients.
你利用保密信息挖我們的客戶
Pearson Hardman is falling apart.
皮爾遜·哈德曼現在四分五裂
I never thought you'd betray your own firm.
我沒想到你會背叛自己的公司
I did nothing wrong.
我沒做錯什么
Jesus!
天哪
You're the guy that nobody wants
沒人想留你
but we can't get rid of.
但又趕不走
You order me to rescind an offer
你跟我說,公司停招
due to a firmwide hiring freeze.
讓我收回發出的聘書
Two minutes later, you hire a fifthyear.
可一轉眼,你就招了一個畢業五年的
Katrina Bennett.
我叫卡特里娜·班尼特
I need you to waive my noncompete,
我要你免除我的非競爭條款
so I can take a position at another firm.
這樣我就能另謀高就了
You went to Louis? He didn't betray us, Harvey.
你去找路易了,他沒有背叛我們,哈維
He found the problem.
他發現的問題
You may have fended off this attack,
你們也許成功抵擋了這次攻擊
but we're not the only ones circling.
但我們不是唯一打你們主意的
We fended you off, we'll fendff the rest.
我們抵住了你,也能抵住別人
I want my name on the door.
我的名字要掛在門口
Nice!
Hors.
橫,豎,橫,豎
That means you get an "e", you lose.
把這個"正"字寫滿,你就輸了
Thank you. I can spell. Too bad you can't shoot.
謝謝,我識字,可惜不會投籃
Crumpled paper.
這只是皺紙團
Winners don't blame the ball or the rim
贏家才不會怪球或者籃框
or the wind speed in a closedoff room.
或者密閉房間里的風速
The fan was on.
風扇開著呢
Excuses don't win championships.
借口不會幫你贏得冠軍
Oh, yeah? Did Michael Jordan tell you that?
是嗎,邁克爾·喬丹跟你說的
No. I told him.
不,是我跟他說的
Come on. All right.
進去,好吧
That was going in. We're in the middle of a game!
那個本來會進的,我們在比賽呢
If you two are playing horse,
你倆要是在比賽扔紙團的話
then one of you needs to thank me.
那其中一個就得多謝我了
Thank you.
謝謝
Pussies. Out.
真沒用,出去吧
Would you like to finish this game?
你要不要比完這局
Winner gets to be name partner.
贏家可以成為冠名合伙人
See, that's funny because you're already name partner
真搞笑,你早就是冠名合伙人了
Derek Portis died this weekend.
德里克·波蒂斯周末去世了
What took him so long?
怎么才死啊
Harvey. What?
哈維,干嘛
He lived a long life. He was an old man.
他活了很久,是個糟老頭
He was 56. Didn't look a day under 70.
他才56歲,看著像70多的
Man dies, and the first thing you think
有人去世了,你首先想到要說的是
to say is that he looked older than he was.
他看起來比實際年齡大
No. That's the first thing I said.
不,這是我首先說的
The first thing I thought to say was,
我首先想到要說的是
"Dead or alive, Derek is a dick."
"不論生死,德里克都是個混球"
A dick that convinced Folsom Foods
這個混球說服了福爾松食品公司
to settle with us for $10 million.
以一千萬美元的數額跟我們庭外和解
Well, we'll just have to tell his replacement
我們只要告訴接手這案子的律師
the settlement needs a signature.
和解協議需要簽名就行了
It's not gonna be that easy. Why? Who's replacing him?
沒這么簡單,為什么,誰接手這案子
I'm gonna have the Cornish Hen,
我要考尼什雞
and we're gonna start with the foie gras special,
頭盤要特色鵝肝醬
two of them.
兩份
You're gonna love it. Just one.
你一定愛吃,一份就好
I'm okay. Thank you. Dad.
我不用,謝謝,爸爸
I'm watching what I eat.
我要注意飲食
On my birthday?
今天可是我生日
I'm trying to be disciplined.
我在努力自律
Listen...
聽著
I'm taking a case against
我要接一個跟皮爾遜·哈德曼律所
Pearson Hardman.
打對臺的案子
It's Folsom Foods. Do you know it?
福爾松食品公司的案子,你知道嗎
Um, of course. It's the genderdiscrimination case.
當然,那件性歧視案
Well, I wanted to give you a chance to get off it,
這件案子是你在跟的話
if you were on it.
我給你機會放棄
Well, I'm not, but okay.
我沒在跟,不過心領了
It's just that I know
就是我聽說
you keep a low profile at work.
你在律所挺低調的
That was supposed to be between me and Mom.
我讓媽媽不要告訴你的
Well, I wish you could tell me these things,
我希望你能跟我分享事情
and I wish that you didn't keep the fact
我也希望你不要瞞著別人
that I was your father a secret.
我是你父親這個事實
It's not a secret. I just don't broadcast it.
不是瞞著,只是沒有大肆宣揚
People treat me differently once they find out you're my dad.
他們知道你是我爸就不會像現在這樣對我了
Are you worried that they're judging you
你擔心他們會而對你評頭論足嗎
for being a paralegal?
因為你是律師助理
No, Dad.
不,爸爸
Only you judge me for being a paralegal.
只有你會因此對我評頭論足
I do not judge you. It doesn't matter.
我沒有,無所謂了
I'm not planning on being a paralegal forever.
我也不會一輩子都做律師助理的
I know.
我知道
Right there.
就是這個表情
You can't even pretend to believe
你連假裝相信
I have what it takes to be a lawyer.
我有做律師的資質都做不到
Rachel, you are a beautiful woman,
瑞秋,你很美
and you can do whatever you want.
你想做什么都行
Beautiful, not smart.
美麗,不是聰慧
Honey, I am trying to give you a headsup.
親愛的,我只是想提點你一下
And you're taking the whole thing
但你把這事看得
as an indictment.
像控告似的
Do you believe I have what it takes to be a lawyer?
你相信我有成為律師的資質嗎
It's been five years,
都五年了
and...
還是
It hasn't happened.
沒有變化
I just wonder if you've considered trying something else.
我只是在想,你是否考慮過轉行
Of all days
一直以來
"Hey, Rachel, how was your birthday?"
"瑞秋,你生日過得如何"
"Great. My dad told me that I should aim lower."
"可棒啦,我爸說我不應該好高騖遠"
Please, Rachel, that is not what I meant.
拜托,瑞秋,我不是那個意思
Let's just have lunch. No, Dad.
我們還是吃飯吧,不,爸爸
Really, I wouldn't want you to overeat
說真的,我可不想讓你吃太飽
on the day that you told me that I won't amount to anything.
因為你說我將會一事無成
Rachel.
瑞秋
Excuse me.
打擾一下
But I think you might be in the wrong office.
我覺得你可能進錯辦公室了
Oh, I'm in the right office.
沒進錯
You're Katrina Bennett,
你是卡特里娜·班尼特
Harvey's mysterious new hire.
哈維聘請的神秘助理
I'm afraid that puts me at a disadvantage,
這可讓我處于劣勢了
because I don't know who you are.
我都不知道你是誰
That's our problem right there.
問題就在這里
We have a problem? Oh, yeah, a big one.
我們之間有問題嗎,還是個大問題
You haven't come to see me yet.
你還沒來給我請安
Again, I don't know who you
還是這句話,我不知道你是
I oversee the first and secondyear associates.
我監管第一年和第二年的助理
It's a responsibility that I take as seriously
我對待這個職責很認真
as holding the nuclear launch codes in my hands.
就像在我手上的是核武器發射碼一樣
Well, if you take it so seriously,
你要真這么認真負責
then why are you in a fifthyear associate's office,
怎么還會跑來一個五年資歷助理的辦公室
trimming your fingernails at her desk?
在她桌上剪指甲呢
Trimming?
剪指甲
This is a goldplated nickel alloy cuticle sculptor
這可是丹麥南部買的鍍金鎳合金
from the south of Denmark,
角質層修剪刀
And I will sculpt my nails
我高興在哪修指甲
wherever I damn well please.
就在哪修指甲
Why don't we see what you're up to?
不如來看看你在干什么
That's passwordprotected.
有密碼保護的
Please. Prosecutor99 third try.
拜托,第三次嘗試,檢察官99
That's a violation of my privacy.
這是侵犯我的隱私
Oh, yeah? Who are you gonna tell?
是嗎,你要跟誰告狀呢
I see you're representing Chad Ritter.
你要代表查德·里特
And this is your defense? Wow, it's like you're a baboon.
這是你的辯護詞,跟狒狒講話似的
I'm in full control of Mr. Ritter's defense strategy.
里特先生的辯護策略由我全權負責
It's not a strategy, it's a prayer,
這可不是策略,這就是禱告
which is why I'm going to be forced to supervise you.
所以我不得不監督你
I don't need a babysitter.
我不需要保姆
You're not getting a babysitter.
我不是保姆
You're getting Louis Litt. This is unacceptable.
我可是路易·利特,這無法接受
Be that as it may,
隨便你
you can either welcome my tutelage,
要么高高興興讓我指導你
or you can crawl back to the D.A.'s office
要么爬回你的地檢辦公室
from whence you came.
打哪來回哪去
Welcome to Pearson Hardman.
歡迎來到皮爾遜·哈德曼律所
You got a minute?
有時間嗎
Maybe.
也許
It's not about us. It's about work.
不是談我們的事,是公事
Oh. Then, yeah.
那我有時間
Folsom Foods
福爾松食品公司的案子
Missy dietler's your paralegal on it, right?
蜜西·蒂特樂是你的律師助理,對吧
Yeah, when she's not texting her boyfriend
是的,等她不再每隔五秒
every five seconds or her roommate,
就給她男友發短信,或者再隔五秒
like, every other five seconds.
就給她室友發短信的時候
Put me on instead.
換我來
No.
不行
I don't think that's a good idea.
這可不是什么好主意
The new opposing counsel is my dad.
新任對手律師是我爸爸
Your dad is Robert Zane?
你爸爸是羅伯特·贊恩
Is it so hard to believe that my father's black?
我爸是黑人就這么難以置信嗎
Robert Zane is black?
羅伯特·贊恩是黑人
You think this is a yearround tan?
你以為是曬成這么黑的嗎
I know who you are, but I can't believe
我知道你不是曬的,但我真的不敢相信
that your father is the Robert Zane.
你爸爸就是傳說中的羅伯特·贊恩
And you never said anything to me.
而你從來沒告訴過我
I don't like people here knowing.
我不想讓同事知道
Oh, and I'm just "people"?
我只是"同事"啊
I mean, before, with theokay.
我是說,在那之前,好吧
Look, I'm offering to help you kick his ass.
我主動要求幫你打敗他
Are you gonna make room for me or not?
你究竟讓不讓我加入
Before I answer that question,
在我回答之前,我要問問
do you really think it's a good idea
你真的覺得咱們一起工作
for you and I to work together?
是個好主意嗎
Are you really asking me what is or isn't a good idea?
你是真的在問我這個問題嗎
Look out, Robert Zane.
羅伯特·贊恩,你可要當心了
First of all, Robert.
羅伯特
I'm sorry to hear about Derek Portis.
德里克·波蒂斯的去世,我很遺憾
Oh, I appreciate your condolences, Harvey,
感謝你的慰問,哈維
but the fact is, Derek was a dick.
不過事實是,德里克是個混蛋
That's what I said.
我也是這么說的
That's what everybody says.
大家都這么說
In any case, you didn't need to come all the way over here.
無論如何,你不用親自來這里
We could've faxed you that settlement.
我們可以把和解協議傳真給你的
Here you go, sir.
給您,先生
You and I both know I didn't come over here to sign.
你我都知道,我不是來簽字的
I came to negotiate.
我是來協商的
To renegotiate. Which is bad faith.
重新協商,那是不守信用的
The fact is you snookered Derek.
問題是你騙了德里克
10 million is double what any competent attorney
一千萬是任何一個合格的律師
would've settled for.
能夠接受的兩倍金額
Should have been 5. I'll give you 2.
本來應該是五百萬,我現在開價二百萬
Great. Let's settle for 2.
太好了,就二百萬
Then I'll get you the keys to my condo,
然后我把公寓的鑰匙給你
and maybe you'll drop a deuce on my pillow.
讓你在我的枕頭上再拉一灘屎
Does it have a security code? Doorman?
你公寓要不要密碼,有沒有門衛
Okay, you've had your fun.
玩笑開完了
But we're not taking that offer.
我們不能接受那個數
Then when would you like to schedule
那你準備把斯洛恩·莫斯利的取證
Sloane Moseley's deposition?
安排在什么時候
But you can't redepose her, Mr. Zane.
你不能重新讓她取證啊,贊恩先生
Yes, he can.
他可以
And you'll use this opportunity
你會借著這個機會
to show Sloane Moseley what she's in for.
告訴斯洛恩·莫斯利她的處境
When I get done with her,
等我取證完畢
she's gonna jump at the 2 million.
二百萬也會讓她高興得跳起來的
That's more than bad faith. That's just cruel.
這可不只是不守信用了,你這是殘忍
My offer stands.
我堅持二百萬
Uh, it was nice to meet you, sir.
很高興見到您,先生
What?
怎么了
"Sir"? "Mr. Zane"?
"先生" "贊恩先生"
Why don't you just call him "Dad" and get it over with?
不如直接叫"爸爸"得了,那多痛快
I was showing respect.
我只是表示尊重
You're trying to get invited to Thanksgiving dinner.
我看你是想去他家吃感恩節晚餐
You think he'd let me have one of the turkey legs?
你覺得他能讓我帶個火雞腿回來嗎
I don't think that's what you're wanting him to let you have.
你想得到的可不是火雞腿吧
You think I didn't notice that Rachel Zane
你以為我沒發現瑞秋·贊恩
just became the paralegal?
剛剛成為我們的律師助理嗎
She asked to be on it.
她主動要求加入的
This better not end up with you in bed with her
希望最后別是你和她滾了床單
telling her your secret.
還把自己的老底揭給她
Not a problem.
沒問題
We'll do it on the couch.
我們滾沙發
That was not respectful to you, me, or her.
這樣對你我她都很不尊重啊
Or her father. Or your couch.
還有她爸爸,還有你的沙發
Not my couch.
別用我的沙發
Donna. Katrina.
唐娜,卡特里娜
You know who I am? I know who everybody is.
你認識我,這里的人我都認識
That's what I've heard. Do you have a minute?
我聽說了,你有時間嗎
Well, eight days from now, I think I got a spare 45 seconds.
八天之后,有45秒的時間
Well, if you get a break...
如果你有休息時間的話
You think I can be bought with cookies?
你以為餅干就能收買我嗎
Homemade, chocolate chip.
自制的,帶巧克力
Dark chocolate? Semisweet.
黑巧克力嗎,半甜型
A dollop of peanut butter? Butterscotch.
花生醬的,奶油糖果
Walnuts? Please.
核桃嗎,拜托
Pistachios.
開心果
The nut of royalty.
貴族之果
Who told you my weak spotMike?
誰告訴你我的弱點的,邁克嗎
Bertha.
貝莎
Big Bertha from the D.A.'s office?
地方檢察院的貝莎嗎
You're remembered fondly there.
那兒的人都很想念你
Aw, yeah.
是啊
I'm remembered fondly everywhere.
哪兒的人都很想念我
Okay, you got one minute.
好,給你一分鐘
Who the hell is Louis Litt?
路易·利特到底是誰
This might take more than a minute.
一分鐘可不夠
How bad?
情況有多糟糕
I'd like to throw him through a plateglass window.
我想把他從窗戶上扔出去
Not a totally unprecedented reaction.
不止你一個人這么想
Harvey brought me in, so I don't want to piss him off.
哈維帶我進來,我不想惹他生氣
I just want to know what the protocol is.
我想知道有什么規矩
Harvey won't stand in your way, but you listen to me.
哈維不會阻攔你,但你要聽我一句
You want to go toetotoe with Louis,
你想要和路易對著干
you better be prepared to go the distance.
做好長期作戰的準備吧
Jessica. Robert.
杰西卡,羅伯特
What can I do for you?
有什么可以為您效勞
I just want to talk, one name partner to another.
我只想談談,冠名合伙人之前的談話
I want you to settle Folsom Foods.
我想和你就福爾松食品的案子達成和解
I thought we were already settling Folsom Foods.
我以為我們已經做完這個案子了
I proposed a slightly different number.
我提出了一個不太一樣的數字
Which Harvey already said no to.
哈維已經說了不接受
Well, you know me.
你了解我
I don't go for that genderdiscrimination stuff,
我沒有性別歧視
but Harvey negotiates like a girl.
但是哈維談判的時候像個小女孩
No, he doesn't.
不,他可不像
But he does style his hair like one.
不過他的發型的確很像
I know.
我知道
What the hell is that?
那是什么造型啊
I don't know. What's your number?
我也不知道,你開價多少
2 million.
二百萬
That's an $8 million hit.
砍掉了八百萬啊
It's 8 million to your client, and you need a win.
那是你客戶的八百萬,你需要贏
Do I?
是嗎
Yeah, it's no secret that Pearson Hardman's
丹尼爾離開之后,皮爾遜·哈德曼律所
been taking it on the chin since Daniel left.
收到了重創,這已經不是秘密了
Well, that might mean something if I had a glass jaw.
但我們仍能輕松打敗那些不堪一擊的對手
Partners have jumped ship, associates were poached,
合伙人紛紛出走,助理律師被挖角
clients have bailed.
客戶離開
Partners were pushed,
合伙人是被逼走的
associates were fired, and clients were retained.
助理律師是被解雇的,客戶都保住了
Well, you can spin it all you want.
隨你怎么說
But a highprofile win
但是贏了知名度這么高的案子
that sure would look good.
面子上肯定很好看
If I lower my price.
前提是我要降低賠償金
A win's a win. It doesn't matter how ugly.
贏就是贏,不論贏得多不光彩
Robert Zane poked his nose into my office.
羅伯特·贊恩來找過我
He try and hit on you? I think he's always had a thing.
來跟你搭訕嗎,我一直覺得他對你有意思
Who doesn't?
誰對我沒意思啊
He thinks we're weak. I know.
他覺得我們很弱,我知道
He pulled the settlement.
他撤回了和解協議
Not on the caseus.
和案子無關,是我們
Are you saying he went over my head?
你是說他想騎到我頭上來嗎
He heard about Allison Holt's bullshit last week.
上星期他聽說了艾莉森·霍特干的破事兒
Let me guess.
我猜猜
He's pulling the same bullshit right now.
他又說了同樣的屁話
Told me the world knows we need a win,
他對我說,全世界都知道我們需要一場勝仗
tried to leverage that to get me to settle.
想用這種手段讓我和解
Son of a bitch.
這個老混蛋
That's not bad faith. That's below the belt.
這不是不守信用,這手段可真是卑鄙
You know what I do to someone who hits me below the belt.
你知道我會怎樣回敬這種卑鄙之人
Cut 'em off at the knees.
讓他們跪地求饒
Louis.
路易
I just need
我只是想
I just
Yeah.
Looks delicious. What is that?
看起來很好吃,什么東西
It's a spinach and kale power smoothie.
菠菜和甘藍菜的能量冰沙
I'm in the middle of my quarterly cleanse.
我正在進行季度凈化斷食
What do you want?
你想干什么
To apologize...
來道歉
for any misunderstanding we might have had.
為了咱們中間的誤會
That you might have had.
你的誤會
I had. And it was huge.
是,而且是很大的誤會
I looked up your record.
我看了你的檔案
You're a whitecollar genius.
真是律政精英啊
Go on.
繼續
I don't just accept your tutelage.
我不只是接受您的指導
I'm begging for your help.
我在請求您的幫助
Well, beg away.
開始吧
My motion to dismiss is Wednesday
我的撤案動議在周三
with Judge Mcintyre.
由麥金太爾法官主持
I've never been able to connect with him.
我總是不對他的胃口
Yeah, that's 'cause you don't understand him.
那是因為你不了解他
Well, all I know is he's punitive.
我只知道他處罰得很嚴
No, he's a stickler.
不,他是個堅持細節的人
Don't be late, don't be sloppy,
別遲到,穿得整潔點
don't be disrespectful, and he'll love you,
別失禮,他會喜歡你的
Just like he loves me.
就像他喜歡我一樣
Since you know him so well,
既然你這么了解他
would you do me the honor of signing on as first chair?
您能賞臉當首席律師嗎
I can.
我可以
And I will.
而且我很樂意
You've forgiven me with grace,
您大方地寬恕我
and now you're saving me in my hour of need.
現在又在我困難時幫助我
You're my knight in shining armor.
您就是拯救我的英雄啊
I will seeeth you on Wednesday, milady.
周三見,"夫人"
You wanted to see me?
你找我嗎
Yes, but usually that means
對,但通常我要見的人都會
the person tells Donna they're here,
先告訴唐娜他們來了
then Donna tells me. That's how it works.
然后唐娜再告訴我,規矩是這樣
Donna's not there.
唐娜不在
You think that's by accident?
你覺得這是巧合嗎
Apparently not.
顯然不是
You know why you're here?
你知道為什么喊你來嗎
Because my last name is Zane.
因為我姓贊恩
You know why Donna isn't?
知道為何唐娜不在嗎
Because you know we're friends.
因為你知道我和她是朋友
And you're about to ask me to do something
你即將要求我做件事
that she would tell me not to do.
而她不會同意的
And what exactly do I want to ask you?
知道我要你做什么嗎
You want to know if I want to be in on the deposition.
你想知道我是否想參加取證
You did ask on the case.
你打聽了這案子
Yes, I did.
我是打聽了
And before you ask me if I'm tough enough to be in there,
在你問我能否在取證中堅持住之前
I want you to know that I am tough enough.
我想告訴你我夠堅強
That's not what I wanted to ask.
我不是想問你這個
I want you to know if you think it'll rattle your father.
我想問,你是不是覺得這會激怒你父親
Frankly, I don't think he'd care.
說實話,我知道他不會在乎
Good.
很好
Why good?
怎么了
Because if that's what you think about him,
如果你這么想的話
then your relationship is worse than you think.
你們倆的關系比你想象的還要差
And he cares about you more than you know.
他其實很在乎你
Is this a joke?
這是個笑話嗎
She doesn't need to be in there.
她沒必要出席
Sloane Moseley?
你指斯洛恩·莫斯利嗎
You know who I'm talking about.
你知道我說的是誰
You think having her in the room
你覺得她的出席
is gonna keep me from doing my job?
會影響我工作嗎
The relevant question is,
當前的問題就是
what is she gonna think about you
在你把斯洛恩·莫斯利
after you eviscerate Sloane Moseley?
折磨得體無完膚之后,她會怎么看你
You accuse me of being cruel,
你現在指責我殘忍
and you orchestrate this stunt.
其實這都是你一手策劃的
We had a deal. You pulled it.
我們說好的,你反悔了
Put the deal back on the table,
繼續我們之前的協議
this whole thing ends now.
一切就都結束了
Harvey, what did you do?
哈維,你干了什么
My job.
我做了我該做的
Ms. Moseley?
莫斯利女士
Why did you choose this particular field?
你為何選擇在這個領域里工作
Because I have a love of food.
因為我熱愛食物
Is it really a requirement of excellence
難道對食物的熱愛是
in an executive that one love food?
成為優秀行政主管的必要條件嗎
It's not a requirement,
不是必要條件
But it's a food company.
但這是食品公司
And it's what I thought made it a perfect fit.
我的熱愛很適合食品公司
Well, if it was such a perfect fit,
既然是如此合適
why were you looking for a job in another field?
你為何還在另外的領域找工作
Because I spent nine years killing myself for your client,
因為這九年我一直在為你的委托人賣命
and got passed over for promotion after promotion
錯過了一次又一次的升職
in favor of lessqualified men.
眼看著比我資歷低的人步步高升
Okay, let me get this straight.
讓我把話說明
So you hit a wall, you blame my client.
你遇到了挫折,卻怪罪我的委托人
And rather than figuring out what it takes
你沒有自我反省
to make it in this perfect fit,
想想如何完善自己
you give up and fold like a house of cards.
卻選擇了像紙牌房子一樣放棄屈服
I don't know what law school you went to.
我不知道你在哪上的法學院
But I was always taught that depositions require questions.
但我記得取證只能問問題吧
I went to Harvard.
我上的哈佛法學院
And here's your question.
下面就是我的問題
After all these interviews for all these jobs,
在面試了這么多工作之后
why didn't you just pursue one of them
你為何不接受一份工作
and switch careers?
改變你的職業呢
It would require a step backward.
因為那意味著我要退一步
Isn't it true it didn't require a step backward?
也許不需要退一步呢
But that's all you could find,
你只能找到需要退一步的工作
because no one thought you were any good
是因為沒人覺得
at the job you had in the first place.
你勝任你最初的工作
You don't know that.
你并不知道
I have sworn testimony from a headhunter
我有人才獵頭的宣誓證詞
who said nobody wanted you.
他說沒人愿意要你
Okay, you're badgering her.
夠了,你在困擾她
Well, the truth is you're untalented and pathetic
真相就是,你沒有才能,而且很可悲
and blaming other people
你把責任推卸給他人
because you don't have the skills or the fortitude
因為你缺乏技能和毅力
or anything else to make it in your chosen field.
沒法在你的領域里成功
And you don't even have the courage
你都沒勇氣
to try something else.
嘗試其他職業
I'm sorry. I just wanted to make sure
抱歉,我想確保
that the court reporter got all that.
法院書記官記下來了
Did you hear it down there?
都聽到了嗎
We heard it.
我們都聽到了
Good.
很好
I have a few more questions.
我還有幾個問題
No.
不行
This deposition is over.
這次取證結束了
This is the men's room. You know that, right?
你知道這是男洗手間吧
Don't do that shit again.
別再那么做了
Excuse me?
你說什么
I don't need your protection.
我不需要你保護我
That's what my dad does.
那是我爸該做的事情
Rachel, the only thing your father and I have in common
瑞秋,我和你爸的共同點就是
is that you're angry at both of us.
你對我們倆都很憤怒
Well, all you did in there was embarrass me.
你在里面的行為讓我很尷尬
Embarrass you?
讓你尷尬
I wasn't even watching you. I was watching our client.
我都沒看你,我在看我們的委托人
You're trying to say
你想說
you didn't call that off because of him?
你不是因為他才終止取證的嗎
No, I'm trying to say I didn't call it off because of you.
不是,我想說我不是因為你才終止取證
Even though evidently you went to Harvey
不過你顯然去找了哈維
to ask in to make it about you.
請求參加取證,好像這一切都是關于你
I didn't go to Harvey. He came to me.
我沒去找哈維,他找的我
Look, Rachel,
聽著,瑞秋
you might want to make this Zane versus Zane,
你也許以為這是贊恩的家庭戰爭
but it's not.
但這不是
It's Folsom Foods versus our client.
這是福爾松食品公司對抗我們的委托人
But you're so eager to prove how tough you are
你太渴望證明你有多堅強
that you seem to have forgotten about her.
似乎都忘了我們的客戶
How dare you?
你怎么敢這樣
How dare I what?
我怎么了
I just got a $3,000 fine from Judge Mcintyre
剛才麥金太爾法官罰了我三千美元
for missing my own hearing.
因為我錯過了我的聽證
I know.
我知道啊
I was wondering what happened to you.
我還奇怪發生什么了呢
I thought maybe your horse took fever, my liege.
我以為你的馬發燒了呢,"殿下"
You said it was Wednesday, and you know it.
你說的周三,你肯定記得
No. I said Tuesday...
沒,我說的是周二
As is confirmed in the documents I gave you.
我給你的文件也可以證明
This here is a fight you don't want to have.
你不會想跟我斗的
I didn't pick it.
又不是我挑起的
yeah, you did.
不是你還能是誰
And now you're gonna pay that fine,
現在你得付那筆罰款
and you're gonna write a letter
再寫封信給麥金太爾法官
expressing how sorry you are to Judge Mcintyre.
告訴他你很抱歉
No. I'm not.
不,我不會的
I'm gonna count to five.
我會數到五
You can count to 500.
你數到五百都行
The only thing I'm sorry for is getting stuck with you.
我唯一感到抱歉的,就是無法擺脫你
You lied to me...
你騙了我
and you know it.
你心里清楚
Oh, yeah?
是嗎
Who you gonna tell?
你會跟誰告狀
Here it comes. Speech number 162
又來了,第162次演說
14 reasons why I'm an asshole.
用14個理由闡述我為何是個混蛋
No, no. This is gonna be 216.
不對,這是第216次了
That's uncharted territory.
那可是片未知領域
And you're still not gonna like it.
你還是不會喜歡的
If it's coming from you, that goes without saying.
如果出自你口中,那是顯然
Look, I'm just saying that you went
我只是想說讓瑞秋
out of your way to put Rachel in that deposition.
出席取證,你越界了
You promised uncharted territory.
你對灰色領域又沒意見
We've been here before.
我們以前討論過這個話題
No, usually you're accusing me of making things personal.
不,通常情況下是你指責我沒有公事公辦
But this time you're making things personal
但這次,你把和羅伯特·贊恩的私人恩怨
for Robert Zane. No. He made it personal.
牽扯了進來,不,是他帶進來的
And how exactly did he do that?
洗耳恭聽
He threatened our firm.
他威脅我們公司
And on top of that, he tried to show Sloane Moseley
然后,他試圖讓斯洛恩·莫斯利明白
what she'd be in for her if this goes to trial.
如果上了法庭等著她的是什么
So I'm just returning the favor.
所以我只是以牙還牙罷了
Yeah, well, it didn't seem to have much of an effect on him.
行吧,但看上去對他沒多大觸動
Trust me. It will.
相信我,會有的
And did you think about the effect
那你有考慮過對斯洛恩·莫斯利
it'll have on sloane moseley, not to mention his daughter?
會產生什么影響嗎,更別提他的女兒了
Here we are,
繞了一圈
right back to good old 162.
又回到老問題上來了
Did you misunderstand me when I said
你是聽不懂我說的
to cut Robert Zane off at the knees?
讓羅伯特·贊恩跪地求饒的意思嗎
You too?
又一個要演講的嗎
Oh, don't tell me you think I went too far.
別說你覺得我做過火了
I don't think you went far enough.
你離合格還遠著呢
What? Your client just called.
什么,你的客戶剛打來電話
She wants to take Zane's bullshit settlement.
她想要簽贊恩那狗屁的和解書
You're gonna want to turn your hips
你應該轉動你的臀部
to transfer your weight through the ball.
帶動你的體重來擊球
Nice job tracking me down.
居然能找到我,真厲害
You think you're the only one
你以為只有你一個人知道
who knows where Judge Benjamin plays?
本杰明法官在哪兒打球嗎
No.
不是
But I'm the only one here he plays with.
但我是這兒唯一一個和他打球的人
Now, did you come here to caddie for me?
所以你是來給我當球童的嗎
I came here to negotiate.
我是來和你談判的
Bullshit.
扯淡
Your client caved after that deposition,
取證之后你的客戶繳械投降了
because she knew she couldn't make it through a trial.
因為她知道法庭之上她毫無勝算
So I'm gonna negotiate for you.
所以是我來幫你討價的
The offer on the table was 2 million.
協議書上的價格是兩百萬
It just went down to one.
現在變成一百萬了
Robert. Now it's 500,000.
羅伯特,現在是五十萬了
You're pretty good at this.
你挺會砍價的啊
Remind me to have you buy my next car for me.
提醒我下次換車的時候喊上你
Now it's 100,000.
現在只有十萬了
No, wait.
哦不,等等
Here.
拿著
No one wins if we go to war.
上了法庭對誰都沒好處
You don't have children, do you?
你還沒有孩子,對嗎
You came to my house and threatened my firm.
你來我的地盤,威脅我的公司
"Your house"?
你的地盤
You put my little girl in that deposition
你讓我女兒坐在那兒取證
so she could see me shred that woman,
讓她看著我如何毀掉那個女人
which I did because that's my job.
而我沒有退縮是因為這是我的本職
And I was trying to protect that woman.
我在試圖保護我的客戶
That was my job.
這也是我的本職
Well, your client is scared shitless.
但你的客戶嚇得面如土色
So I guess that means that I did my job
應該說我的工作比你做的
a lot better than you did yours.
要好得多了吧
The settlement is gone.
和解取消
You want something...
還想要什么的話
You come take it at trial.
咱們就法庭上見
What do you need?
你想要什么
A napkin.
一張紙巾
No, social security number,
不我是說,社保號碼
date of birth, favorite color,
出生日期,最喜歡的顏色
allergy to nuts. I don't know.
果仁過敏,我不知道
What's it gonna take?
你需要哪些資料
I don't think I need to steal
我不覺得我們現在需要
your father's identity just yet.
竊取你父親的個人資料
Mike said he pulled the settlement,
邁克說他撤回了協議
and we can't let that happen.
我們不能讓他如愿
"We"? Yes, "We."
"我們", 對,"我們"
I work here too.
我也是這兒的一員
Now I get it. Get
現在我懂了,懂什么
No, no, no. This isn't about me and my father.
不不不,這不是我和我爸的恩怨
This is about the client.
這是有關我們的客戶
No, I meant why Donna likes you so much.
我是說我懂為什么唐娜這么喜歡你了
Oh. Thank you. II like her too.
這樣啊,謝謝,我也很喜歡她
You know what?
你猜怎么著
I was gonna give in and drop this case.
我本來打算投降放棄這個案子了
But now that you accosted me during my me time,
但你執意要在私底下找我
I'm gonna change my mind and do what you say.
我打算改變想法,照你說的去做
You were gonna continue with it anyway.
你本來就沒打算放棄
Yes. Right.
被你看穿了,好吧
Would you like to eat my bagel now too?
你現在也想嘗嘗我的百吉餅嗎
Oh, thank you. I...
真的嗎,謝謝你,我
I'm so sorry.
不好意思
Thank you.
謝謝
What are you doing here?
你來這兒干什么
I just came by to tell you that you were right.
我只是路過進來和你說你是對的
This is your case, not mine.
這是你的案子,不是我的
I'm no longer first chair.
我不是首席律師了
Fine. We're best friends.
很好,我們最要好了
Now please leave.
現在請你離開
Okay, I came to give you your files back.
好吧,我是來給你送文件的
All rise.
全體起立
No way. I wasn't born yesterday.
不可能,我又不是三歲小孩
I've got my files right here.
我的文件就在這兒
Okay, Katrina, I'm offering us both a way out here.
卡特里娜,我是在給大家一個臺階下
You keep whatever's in those files the hell away from me.
你帶著你的文件,離我越遠越好
Okay. You got me.
好,我懂了
I'm not to be trusted. All right, let's get to it.
你不相信我,那就開始吧
Ms. Bennett, I believe you have something for me.
班尼特小姐,我想你有東西要呈上
Your honor,
法官大人
Mr. Gibbs charged my client with securities fraud,
吉布斯先生指控我方證券詐騙
but he neglected to disclose
但同時他隱瞞了
discrepancies between the S.E.C.'s findings and the IRS's.
美國證監會與國內稅務署的報告有出入
I have with me an exhibit.
我這兒有詳細的證據
I'm sorry. You must've accidentally somehow gotten
不好意思,你肯定不小心發現自己拿了
the file of pictures of me
一堆我被PS成
photoshopped as various American presidents.
各屆美國總統的相片
I actually like that one.
事實上我挺喜歡那張的
I look pretty sharp, don't I?
我看上去挺精明的,是吧
What you're really looking for was this...
你其實要找的是這個
like I offered.
我之前說的
But per your request,
但按照你的要求
I'm gonna keep it the hell away from you.
我會帶著它離你遠遠的
Is this some sort of joke?
你們這是在開什么玩笑嗎
No. Your honor.
不,法官大人
Bring that folder up here right now.
那就立刻把那個文件夾呈上來
And if they're not legitimate court documents,
如果它們不是合法的法庭文件的話
you are in for one hell of a fine.
你將被處以罰款
What are you working on?
你在忙什么
I'm going through the reviews for every executive
我在查閱過去五年內
promoted at Folsom Foods for the last five years.
福爾松食品公司提拔的所有主管人員
You?
你呢
Reviews of every executive promoted at folsom foods
查閱過去五年內福爾松食品公司
for the past five years.
提拔的所有主管人員
You were right.
你是對的
This is not Zane versus Zane.
這不是什么父女大戰
And I don't want to talk about my dad anymore.
我也不想再談論我爸了
Good.
很好
It's like he was sitting me down
那感覺像是他讓我坐下
and looking me in the eye
看著我的眼睛
and telling me... What?
對我說... 什么
that I'm untalented and pathetic
你不僅沒有天賦而且可悲可憐
and don't have the skills or the fortitude
沒有高超的技藝或是堅韌的意志
or anything else it takes to make it in my chosen field.
或者任何我所選的領域內所需的素質
He was talking to a client.
他這話是在說給客戶聽
You got a 172. You're going to law school.
你考了172分,你要去上法學院了
He can't deny that.
這點他無法否認
Yeah. Hehe doesn't know that.
其實,他還不知道這事
Rachel, you
瑞秋,你
When I, um...
以前我
told him that I was highschool salutatorian...
告訴他我要在高中畢業典禮上致歡迎詞,美國高中生第一名在畢業典禮上致告別詞,第二名致歡迎詞
guess what the first words out of his mouth were.
猜他聽完說的第一句話是什么
He wanted to know who the valedictorian was.
他想知道誰來致告別詞
Nope.
不對
He said...
他說
"Number two ain't bad."
"第二名也不賴"
He thought it was funny.
他覺得他很幽默
Everyone's always said that my mom is beautiful
所有人都說我媽媽美貌動人
and that my dad is smart and powerful.
我爸爸機智強大
And all I've ever wanted is for him...
我只希望他能
He's never gonna see a different side of you
他永遠不會看到你不一樣的一面
if you don't show him a different side of you.
如果你不把那面展示給他看的話
He knew I was sitting right there.
他知道我當時就坐在那兒
You chose to be sitting right there.
是你自己選擇坐在那兒的
Louis. Hi, Donna.
路易,嗨,唐娜
What can I do for you?
有什么可以為你效勞的嗎
Not for me.
不是為我
For Katrina.
為卡特里娜
Which one's Katrina again? Okay, you know what?
卡特里娜是誰來著,得了
You've had your fun. Time to let it go.
你玩夠了吧,該冰釋前嫌了
Yeah, I'm afraid I'm not gonna let anything go
恐怕我沒法一筆勾銷
Until that woman kneels before Zod.
除非她給左得跪下
First of all, you know who Zod is?
別的不說,你知道左得是誰嗎
And second of all, you think you're Zod?
其次,你以為自己是左得嗎
General Zod was a visionary leader
左得將軍是遠見卓識的領袖
who was underappreciated by his entire planet.
卻在自己的星球得不到賞識
Of course I know who he is.
我當然知道他是誰
Okay, well, Katrina isn't Superman,
好吧,但卡特里娜不是超人
so what the hell do you want from her?
你到底想要她怎樣
Okay. I get it.
我懂了
Harvey is Superman, and he hired Katrina,
在你眼里哈維是超人,他雇傭了卡特里娜
instead of you getting your firstyear.
而卻沒讓你招那個新人
Her name was Maria, and this is not about that.
我那個新人叫瑪麗亞,但這和那事沒關系
What this is about
這事是關于
is me getting respect from a new employee, so...
我得到新員工的尊敬
You beat her. You want her respect?
你在欺負她,真想要她尊敬你嗎
Make up with her and leave her alone.
就與她和好,別去煩她
Oh, really, Donna? Is that a sign of respect?
是嗎唐娜,這就是尊敬的表示嗎
Leaving someone alone, like you and Harvey
不去煩某人,就像你和哈維那樣
left me alone since Daniel?
在丹尼爾離開之后對我不聞不問
Louis, Harvey welcomed you back.
路易,哈維歡迎你的回歸
"Welcomed"?
他那樣叫歡迎
He ripped up my letter of resignation,
他撕了我的辭呈
and he didn't say a word.
一語不發
Louis. You know what?
路易,跟你說吧
Over the years, all the ribbing
這么多年來
and all the practical jokes between you and Harvey,
你和哈維整了我那么多次
I found that to be a sign of respect.
我覺得那算是尊敬
But you haven't had one conversation with me
但是自從你說
since you told me you never wanted
你再不想看到我的臭臉之后
to see my smug face again.
你沒和我說過一句話
So you know what? You go tell Katrina
所以言歸正轉,你去告訴卡特里娜
that I'm not really in a forgiving mood.
本大爺真沒心情原諒別人
I had an idea about Folsom Foods.
福爾松食品公司的案子,我有個主意
You too? What?
你也來這套,怎么
You are not getting my bagel.
別想搶我的百吉餅
Why would I want your bagel?
我干嘛要你的百吉餅
Never mind. What do you got?
別提這個了,你有什么主意
I checked the review of every promotion
我查了過去五年
from the last five years.
所有的升職評價
Every time they don't promote a woman,
每當他們不想提升女性員工時
they use some combination of the same 16 words.
他們會用固定的幾個詞組
And the men? No.
男員工呢,不用
What are the words?
是什么詞組
"Highstrung, sensitive, aggressive, abrasive..."
"高度緊張,敏感,激進,草率"
Coded language.
像密碼似的
They went out of their way to shield themselves
長久以來,他們千方百計
from any one person bringing a genderdiscrimination suit,
不讓某個女員工以性別歧視來起訴
which means they treated all of them the same.
也就是說他們對女性一視同仁
As a class.
集體性事件
Yeah. And guess how many.
是的,猜猜有多少人
113 female employees across all 22 divisions.
來自22個不同部門, 113個女性員工
You know what they have in common?
你知道她們有什么共同點嗎
All denied promotions
都被拒絕升職的要求
due to the fact that they're women,
就因為她們是女性
not that they're untalented or pathetic
而不是因為能力不濟
or lack the fortitude to excel in their chosen field.
也不是因為缺少成功的毅力
This is a crock of shit.
這完全是扯淡
You didn't want to settle for 2 million.
靠兩百萬和解是癡人說夢
You'll be lucky to settle for 200 million.
兩億元能搞定已經算謝天謝地了
Robert, play all the golf you want.
羅伯特,盡情享受高爾夫吧
Judge Benjamin isn't gonna get you out of this one.
這次本杰明法官也幫不了你
How we doing today, boys?
伙計們今天順利嗎
Sir, need you to step over here, please.
先生,請站過來
Easy, batman. I left my belt on.
別緊張,蝙蝠俠,是我的皮帶
Well, if it's okay with you,
好吧,如果可以
I'm gonna break out my trusty bat metal detector.
我要使用我的蝙蝠金屬探測器
Sir, we need you to raise your arms above your head, please.
先生,請你雙手舉過頭頂
Okay, and I'm gonna need your badge number.
好的,我要記下你的警徽號
How did those get there?
這東西怎么會在兜里
Sir, this is a weapon. A weapon?
先生,這是件武器,這也算是武器
They're my nail scissors, you asshole.
這是我的指甲剪,混蛋
They're goldplated. They cost $2,000.
是鍍金的,花了我兩千塊錢
You're gonna bring a $2,000 weapon into my courthouse?
你是打算帶著兩千美金的武器進法庭嗎
I'm just saying I don't know even how they got there.
我是說我也不知道它怎么會在我口袋里
Oh, well, maybe the Riddler put them there.
也許是謎語人放的(蝙蝠俠的宿敵)
Okay, that's very funny. I'm just saying...
這很好笑,我就是想說...
Maybe it was, like, a big misunderstanding.
這一切都是誤會
You say you don't know whose those are?
你是說你不知道這剪刀是誰的
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. Okay. I'm sorry.
不是的,好吧,我錯了
Okay, let's just start over.
我們從頭開始
I'm just gonna need them back.
我就想拿回來
I'm placing you under arrest
我現在以偷藏武器
for carrying a concealed weapon
妄圖進入紐約法院的罪名
into a courthouse in the state of New York.
對你實施逮捕
And for assaulting an officer of the court.
同時你還襲擊了法警
What? Hey, Eddie.
什么,你好,埃迪
Hey, Ms. Bennett. Nice to see you again.
你好班尼特小姐,見到你很高興
How are Shelly and the kids? Oh, they're doing great.
雪莉和孩子們還好嗎,他們很好
You know, I mean you know, she's
我是說...她很好
Yeah. No, they're doing great. Thanks for asking.
他們很好,謝謝關心
It was her!
是她干的好事
You think I don't know that?
你以為我不知道嗎
I always loved that picture.
我一直很喜歡這張照片
Me too.
我也是
Tryouts for the school play.
學校舞臺劇的試鏡照
Minnie Mouse.
演米老鼠米妮
I want to talk about the deposition.
我想談下取證的事情
Rachel, you and I cannot talk about the case.
瑞秋,我們不能談論這個案子
I said the deposition, not the case.
我是說取證,不是案件本身
I don't give a shit about the case.
我不在乎什么案子
Then why did you take it?
那你為什么要接
Because you took me out for my birthday
因為你帶我出去過生日
and told me you were picking a fight with my family and said,
卻告訴我你要和我公司為敵
"Sit it out, little girl. You can't handle this."
還說"別管這事,小姑娘,你管不來的"
Do you know why I love that picture?
你知道為什么我喜歡這張照片嗎
Because I'm still your little girl.
因為那時我還是你的乖乖女
Because you were happy.
因為你當時很快樂
You remember what happened at those tryouts?
你還記得試鏡那天嗎
Yeah. I didn't get the part.
是的,我落選了
And it killed you. I was a child.
你很傷心,我只是個孩子
And most children let things go.
大多數孩子沒多久就忘記了
But you never tried out for a play again.
但是你再沒去試過鏡
I did other things.
我有別的事情可做
But why aren't you doing other things now?
你現在就沒有別的事情可做了嗎
I am watching you fail
我眼睜睜看你失敗
and stall and beat yourself up.
為此痛苦不堪
And it rips me up inside.
我心如刀割啊
I took the LSATs.
我參加了法學院入學考試
I got a 172.
得了172分
When?
什么時候
Six weeks ago.
六周以前
And you're just telling me now.
為什么現在才告訴我
I didn't want to hear some joke about your 177.
我不想聽你炫耀你的177分
When we were in that room,
在取證的時候
I know you were talking to her,
我知道你針對的是她
but it was like you were aiming everything right at me.
但感覺卻是你說的每句話都是針對的我
And then I thought, "You know what?
之后我明白了
Maybe you look at all of us that way."
也許你看待所有人都是這樣的
Rachel. Well, we're not all the same.
瑞秋,我和她們不一樣
And you need to toughen up
你得小心了
because I am not that little girl anymore.
因為我不再是你的乖乖女了
So who's gonna kneel before Zod now?
看看現在誰跪在了左得面前啊
I'm not kneeling before anybody,
我不會向任何人屈膝的
let alone the person who framed me
更別說是那個陷害我
and put me in this jail cell.
讓我身陷囹圄的人
You humiliated me with Judge Mcintyre.
你讓我在麥金太爾法官面前出了丑
Oh, please. You did the same thing.
得了吧,你不也整了我
Missing an appearance is different
我只是讓你缺席
from looking like a buffoon in open court.
而你讓我在整個法庭面前丟人
I gave you a way out, so don't come crying to me.
我當時給過你出路,這事兒你不能怨我
Rapist, murderer...
強奸犯,殺人犯...
These are the kinds of people I'm used to dealing with.
我習慣了和這些人打交道
And you know where they are?
你知道他們怎么樣嗎
Spending the rest of their lives
他們要花費整個后半生的時間
realizing that I wasn't just a pretty face.
才能意識到我不是個花瓶
Is that what you think this is about?
你覺得我整你是因為這個
You treated me like shit because I'm a woman.
就因為我是女的,你才這么對我
How dare you? I worship women.
你憑什么這么說,我崇拜女性
My mother, my grandmother God rest her soul
崇拜我媽,我祖母,愿她安息
Hillary clinton, Gwen Stefani.
崇拜希拉里·克林頓,格溫·史蒂芬妮
Then what the hell is your problem?
那你是為了什么
You took a job from somebody who deserved it more.
你搶走了別人的飯碗,那人比你更適合
I went to resubmit my motion to dismiss.
我重新提交了撤銷案件的動議
Turns out Judge Mcintyre already received it...
麥金太爾法官好像早就收到了
From me.
說是我給他的
The client needed it, and you wrote it.
客戶需要,而你又寫好了
For me to put my signature on it would just be wrong.
我硬要在上面落痕跡很不合適
Well, it worked.
法官同意了
Are you ready to call a truce?
你準備接受停戰嗎
Are you gonna frame me for murder if I say no?
如果我不接受,你會用謀殺罪陷害我嗎
Not as long as you keep these in your own office.
只要你把這東西放自己辦公室里,我就不會
Robert.
羅伯特
What a coincidence seeing you here.
在這里見到你,真巧啊
It's not a coincidence. I didn't think it was.
一點都不巧,我也沒覺得是
I got to give it to your man Harvey.
你那個哈維還有點本事
He comes full throttle.
氣勢洶洶啊
He has his pros and cons.
他有他的優點和缺點
They all do.
他們都這樣
Did you bring your checkbook?
你帶支票簿來了嗎
Thank you. I brought this.
謝謝,我帶了這個
You're going to decertify our class?
你要取消我們的集體訴訟案
I'm gonna bust it wide open.
我要把這個全搞開
You see, after you brought my daughter to that deposition,
你讓我女兒參與那次取證之后
I realized not all women are the same.
我發現不是所有女人都一樣的
No way this gets busted up into 113 cases.
你別想把這個攪成113個獨立案子
I'd say a minimum of 45.
要我說最少也有45個了
Some you may win, some you may lose.
有些你能贏,有些你會輸
All of which are gonna drain your resources.
但一個案子都會消耗你們的資源
You're threatening me again.
你又來威脅我了
I have another option. Which is what?
我還有另一個選擇,什么
I told you not all women are the same.
我跟你說了,不是所有女人都一樣
You got to be kidding me.
你不是開玩笑吧
"Not all women are the same." What the hell does that mean?
"不是所有女人都一樣" ,這是什么鬼話
He wants to merge.
他想和我們合并
What?
什么
Pearson Zane.
皮爾遜·贊恩
No. No way. I'm not doing that.
不不,沒戲,這我可不干
Oh, excuse me?
你說什么
We didn't fight off Hardman to end up here.
我們趕走哈德曼可不是為了這個下場
Well, you went after the man's daughter,
還不是你折騰人家女兒
which is what put us here.
我們才落得這個下場的
You told me to cut him off at the knees.
是你叫我把他得跪地求饒的
If you're gonna go that low to put someone down,
你要是用那樣的手段打到一個人
then you better make damn sure that they don't get back up.
最好別讓他們能再爬起來
It doesn't matter if it's Robert or not.
不管是不是羅伯特
They're gonna keep coming.
他們都會窮追不舍的
Until I put your name on the door.
直到我把你名字加上去是吧
That's not what this is about.
不是這個意思
We can only take these hits for so long.
我們撐得了一時,撐不了一世
Death by a thousand cuts.
千刀萬剮總得死
All right.
好吧
Well, if they're gonna keep coming,
要是他們繼續窮追不舍
then we may as well just make it one big brawl.
那我們不如干脆跟他們大干一場
Jessica. What a coincidence.
杰西卡,真是巧啊
Skip it.
省省吧
I'm guessing by your tone
聽你這口氣
that our merger is off the table?
合并是沒希望了
It was never on the table.
本來也沒有希望
What's this? A press release.
這是什么,新聞稿
"Female head of major law firm
大型事務所女領導
"is going to the ends of the earth
將不惜一切代價
to fight 45 cases of gender discrimination."
把這45件性別歧視案件進行到底
This is bullshit.
凈是些胡扯
Look at me.
看著我
You'll cripple your firm.
這會拖垮你的律所的
I would rather lose my firm
我寧愿失去律所
than get married staring down the barrel of a shotgun.
也不會娶你過來天天威脅我
You're not gonna be able to have my daughter
你總不能每次取證
in every deposition.
都叫我女兒到場
This is 45 cases.
這可有45件案子呢
And it will cost you 45 times the amount
這樣你想要和解
that you could settle for right here.
也得比現在多花上45倍的錢
Yeah, I know you.
我知道你
The chess master you think you're Bobby Fischer.
象棋大師,你覺得你自己是鮑比·菲舍爾嗎(前國際象棋世界冠軍)
This isn't chess. It's dominoes.
這可不是象棋,這叫多米諾
Now, the first case might be tough.
開頭的案子可能會很艱難
But after that,
但那之后
one by one...
一個接一個...
And when it's all said and done,
等一切塵埃落定的時候
I'll be the last one standing,
我就是笑到最后的那個
holding a big, fat check in my hand.
手握一張豐厚的支票
Remind me to get the papers ready
記得提醒我準備文件
for, uh, the deposition tomorrow, the 19th.
好參加...明天的第19次取證
Uh, that would...
這樣...
Holy shit.
老天
Who the hell did this?
哪個該死的干的
All right, Norma, if you're gonna keep letting people
聽著,諾瑪,你要是再讓人這樣
into this office like this,
隨隨便便地進我的辦公室
then what the hell good are you?
那我還要你干什么
Oh, yeah, wait.
對了,等等
And by the way, remind me to buy socks for next week.
還有記得提醒我買下周穿的襪子
I'm running low.
快沒得穿了
I got to admit,
不得不承認
you do look kind of hot as a bad boy.
你壞小子形象還挺性感的
You tell me right now this was not Katrina Bennett,
告訴我這不是卡特里娜·班尼特干的
'Cause this is not a truce. Oh, please.
因為這可不叫停戰,拜托
Katrina had nothing to do with this.
卡特里娜跟這沒半點關系
Then this was you? No.
那是你干的嗎,不是
Harvey?
哈維
You're not lying.
你沒騙我
Nope.
一點沒
Does this mean that you and I are good?
這意思是我們之間沒事了嗎
No.
不是
Not yet.
還沒
Bye, Louis.
再見,路易
Wait, don't go.
等等,別走
We're back!
我們和好了
No, we're not.
不,沒有
Oh, shit.
該死
I'm dropping the case.
那案子我放手不管了
Why?
為什么
Because I never should have taken it in the first place.
因為我一開始就不該接手
Dad. You said it yourself.
爸,你也說了
I picked a fight with your family,
我去找你家人的麻煩
told you to sit it out,
還要求你袖手旁觀
and those aren't words a man should ever hear from
一個男人不該逼自己女兒
from his daughter.
說出這種話來
You're not tough enough?
你不夠堅強了嗎
Not even close.
差得遠呢
Well, we never finished our lunch.
我們那頓午飯還沒吃完呢
Tomorrow?
明天怎么樣
Tomorrow.
明天
But we'll have to pick a new place.
不過我們得換個地方了
I already tried that foie gras of yours.
我已經嘗過你點的那個鵝肝了
You did? Yep.
真的嗎,沒錯
And?
怎么樣
It tasted like ass.
簡直難以下咽
Come on.
拜托
Looks like you guys made up.
看來你倆和好了
It's a start.
就算個開始吧
I didn't want to interrupt,
我沒想打擾你們
and I know I'm a few days late,
而且我知道這晚了幾天
but...
不過...
Is that my...
那是我的...
Your LSATs score?
入學考試成績
Yeah. I figured...
是,我想
you shouldn't keep things like this a secret.
這種事你不該藏著掖著的
Thanks, Mike.
謝謝你,邁克
Happy birthday.
生日快樂
How did you know it was my birthday?
你怎么知道那天是我生日
Oh, right. I must have told you once.
對了,肯定以前跟你說過一次
You did, yeah. I mean, I forgot.
是,你說過,我忘了
Yeah, this is from Donna.
是,這是唐娜送的
Come on.
拜托
That is exac...
你就是...
I just saw that...
我剛看到...
Yeah, that's how fast I am.
反應就這么快
You're impressed. It's no big deal.
打動你了吧,沒什么的
How did it go down?
怎么解決的
Did you tell him if he puts one of ours in the hospital,
你跟他說敢惹我的人
we put one of his in the morgue?
我就把你大卸八塊嗎
No, Harvey. I did not quote the Untouchables to the man.
哈維,我沒跟他引用《鐵面無私》臺詞
You should've, "You stinkin' Irish pig."
你該用的, "你這只蠢豬"
That's really funny,
真逗
"You lying member of a nogood..."
"你個沒用的撒謊精..."
Robert.
羅伯特
Oh, I hate to interrupt in the middle
我沒打算打擾你們
of a Untouchables quote fest.
演《鐵面無私》
Two doors down, they're doing Steel Magnolias.
那邊隔一個辦公室在演《鋼木蘭》呢
You'd fit right in.
你去肯定特合適
I'm more of a beaches man myself.
我比較喜歡沙灘的
I assume you're here to settle.
我猜你是來談和解的
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不是
I wanted to tell you that my firm
我是來通知你
has a conflict of interest,
我的公司有利益沖突
so I decided to farm out the case.
所以我把案子外包了
Whose ass are we gonna kick now?
現在輪到那個倒霉鬼了
Actually, an old classmate of mine.
其實是個我原來的同學
Let me guess...
我猜是...
Daniel Hardman.
丹尼爾·哈德曼

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
slightly ['slaitli]

想一想再看

adv. 些微地,苗條地

 
fortitude ['fɔ:titju:d]

想一想再看

n. 剛毅,堅毅,不屈不撓

聯想記憶
disadvantage [.disəd'væntidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 不利,不利條件,損害,損失

 
unprecedented [ʌn'presidəntid]

想一想再看

adj. 空前的,前所未有的

聯想記憶
visionary ['viʒənəri]

想一想再看

adj. 幻影的,幻想的,有遠見卓識的 n. 空想家,夢

聯想記憶
counsel ['kaunsəl]

想一想再看

n. 商議,忠告,法律顧問
v. 商議,勸告

 
skip [skip]

想一想再看

v. 跳過,略過,遺漏
n. 跳躍,跳讀

 
deposition [.depə'ziʃən]

想一想再看

n. 沉積物,沉積作用,免職,[律]宣誓作證,證言

聯想記憶
assume [ə'sju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 假定,設想,承擔; (想當然的)認為

聯想記憶
promotion [prə'məuʃən]

想一想再看

n. 晉升,促進,提升

聯想記憶
?

關鍵字: 美劇 訴訟雙雄

發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 女神学生| 山田裕二| 林采薇| 南营洞| 校园大片ppt| 新民歌| 女公安毛片免费观看| 七寸照片| 姬诚| 流浪地球2视频免费播放下载| 少女免费观看完整电视电影| 覃宏| 新生儿喂奶粉的量和时间| 危险性游戏在线观看| 回复者术之重启人生| 第三套广播体操七彩阳光完整版视频| 阿尔法变频器说明书| 左航个人资料| 清理垃圾360清理垃圾大师| 红灯区观看| 白皮书电影| 黑衣人| 来5566最新av在线电影| 女友的男朋友| 接吻教学视频| 迷失之城剧情介绍| 阎良之窗| tvb直播| 加入民盟的好处和坏处| 快播电影网怡红院| 秀人网美女屋| 谭耀文演的电影| 情侣不雅| 麻花影业| 埃文蕾切尔伍德满天星| 陈宝莲徐锦江夜半2普通话| 舞法天女朵法拉第二季免费观看全集| 韩国电影《真相迷途》演员表| 离歌吉他谱| jenna haze| 高堡奇人第二季|