When I was 11,
我十一歲那年
my parents were involved in a really horrible accident.
我父母遇到了一起嚴重事故
My grandmother took me in.
我的奶奶收留了我
It's your grandma. She passed away.
是你奶奶,她去世了
Either Jessica will retain her position,
一種結果是杰西卡繼續留任
or I will resume control of Pearson Hardman.
另一種就是我重新掌管皮爾遜·哈德曼律所
I'm entitled to name one new senior partner a year.
我有權每年任命一位新的資深合伙人
if you are on the wrong side, there'll be no coming back.
若你站錯了隊伍,可沒有后悔藥
The managing partner is Daniel Hardman.
新執行合伙人是丹尼爾·哈德曼
Jessica lost! You lost!
杰西卡輸了,你輸了
You looking for another way to make my life miserable?
你又想到什么新法子來折磨我了嗎
Zoe, I'm still not convinced I should hire you.
佐伊,我還是不確定我是否該雇你
Well, Harvey never tried to sleep with Ted Phillips.
畢竟,哈維可沒想睡泰德·菲利普斯
Ms. Sheila Zass.
希拉·賽斯女士
I think Louis is attracted to female Louis.
我看路易迷上女版的自己了
I'm Tess. You guys must go way back.
我叫苔絲,那你們一定交情頗深了
First beer, prom, sex.
第一罐啤酒,第一次畢業舞會,第一次做愛
Your grandmother just died.
你祖母才剛去世
When something like that happens,
就是在這種時候
people don't make smart choices.
人往往沒法做出明智的決定
You're married. And you called me anyway.
你結婚了,不過你還是打給我了
What if Hardman planted
也許當初就是哈德曼捏造了
the CM memo in the first place?
那份科斯特爾汽車的備忘
All those in favor of Daniel Hardman's dismissal?
有人贊成丹尼爾·哈德曼離職嗎
I don't care about being smart.
我不在乎是否明智
FYI, we're out of pizza.
提醒一句,披薩吃完了
You're telling me this now?
你居然現在告訴我
I didn't know you were gonna get high.
我怎么知道你在嗑藥
You mean you didn't know we were gonna get high.
你是說,你不知道我倆會嗑藥
Oh, does this mean you're not going back to work tomorrow?
這就是說,你明天不打算去上班了嗎
No, it means I'm celebrating going back to work tomorrow.
不是,這是說我正慶祝明天能回去上班
Fine.
隨你怎么說
But don't think I don't know what you're really doing.
別以為我不知道你在干什么
What, getting you high,
怎么,我還需要讓你嗑藥
so I can get into your pants
才能脫掉你的褲子
or under your sheet or whatever?
或者讓你躺在床上嗎
I meant you're afraid.
我是說,你害怕了
Afraid? Nope.
害怕,怎么可能
I'm not afraid, I can't wait to get back.
我才不害怕呢,迫不及待想回去
You can't wait to get back to talk to Rachel?
迫不及待想回去和瑞秋談談嗎
I am not afraid to talk to Rachel.
我才不怕和瑞秋聊呢
And I'm not afraid of the big, bad wolf.
我還不怕大灰狼呢
Look, I told you, she's a friend.
我告訴過你,她就是個朋友
She was just coming to check up on me, that's all.
過來看看我而已,就這么簡單
And I told you I believed you.
我也告訴過你,我相信過你
You're welcome.
不用謝啊
So why can't you just keep pretending you believe me now?
為什么不能假裝相信我呢
Because you have to go back to work tomorrow.
因為你明天要回去上班
And your husband gets back in town tomorrow.
你丈夫明天也要回來了
You want more pizza? Let's order more pizza.
還要披薩嗎,那就再訂點吧
Yeah. Great.
好,就這樣
Somebody give you a promotion?
有人給你升職啦
Somebody should.
某人是該給我升職
Lopez buyout delayed, Phillips merger closed.
洛佩茲并購推遲,菲利普合并完結
Oh, and Zoe Lawford called, which is odd,
佐伊·勞福德打電話來了,很奇怪啊
because I don't remember us having a trial
我可不記得有哪個案子
we needed consulting services on.
需要咨詢服務的
So that's why you're sitting at my desk.
所以你才坐在我桌前
I wanted to be in a position of power when I toyed with you.
我希望捉弄你的時候,我能站在高處
Let's get one thing clear.
有件事可講清楚了
I'm not Charlie Brown,
我不是查理·布朗
You're not Lucy, and that's not a football.
你也不是露西,這件事也不是橄欖球
Let's get two things clear.
有兩件事可講清楚了
I don't remember ever placing a call to Zoe,
我不記得給佐伊打過電話
but her message said she was calling back.
但她的留言說,她是回電
I called her. For business.
我打給她了,出于公事
What kind of business? A merger?
什么樣的公事,合并嗎
Okay, what are you, 12 years old?
夠了,你多大了,十二歲嗎
I'm not the one robbing the cradle here.
玩老少戀的可不是我
I'm not robbing anything.
我可沒玩老少戀
Zoe and I are the same age. So you admit it.
佐伊和我年紀一樣大,是承認了嗎
You called to ask her on a date.
是你打電話約她出來
Behind my back. It wasn't behind your back.
還背著我,這不是背著你
You'd gone home already.
你那時已經回家了
Because you waited for me to go home.
因為你特地等到我回家
Like I said, it was behind your back.
正如我所說,背著你
Harvey, just out of curiosity,
哈維,我只是好奇
what took you so long to call her?
你怎么過了這么久才聯系她
I had my hands full with Hardman.
我對付哈德曼還忙不過來呢
Well, now you're hands full of her.
現在你該為她焦頭爛額了
Look, now it's over, I want to celebrate.
現在一切都結束了,我想慶祝慶祝
And she's the person I want to do it with.
而她是慶祝的不二人選
Are you gonna tell her that?
這話你會對她說嗎
I assume you heard that the Lopez buyout was delayed?
你應該聽說洛佩茲并購推遲的消息了吧
So I'm gonna need some
我需要...
Louis, I don't give a shit what you need.
路易,我才不管你要什么
All right, Harvey, you know what?
哈維,知道嗎
Look, it's been a week.
都一周了
You won, you know, get over it.
你贏了,這件事就過去吧
Get out.
出去
You know, for your information,
告訴你一句
I wasn't the only senior partner who voted for Hardman.
我可不是唯一投給哈德曼的高級合伙人
and I don't see you giving anyone else shit the way you give me.
我怎么沒見你給別人這樣的白眼
And by the way, when the chips were down,
還有,在緊要關頭
I backed you, I ousted him.
我支持了你,趕走了他
You mean when you did this?
你是說你這樣投票的時候嗎
Tell yourself whatever you want, Louis,
路易,你想怎么說都行
but tell it to yourself.
對著鏡子說去
You here to rip the bandaid off?
你是來火上澆油嗎
It's what grammy always said to do when you have a booboo.
奶奶總是說,做錯了事就該這樣
Really?
真的嗎
You're gonna use her to get out of this?
你要拿她當借口,來擺脫這件事嗎
Look, Rachel, I understand that you're mad at me.
瑞秋,我知道你生我的氣
No, I'm not.
不,我沒有
What's that expression?
那句話怎么說來著
"Fool me once, shame on you.
愚弄我一次,羞愧的是你
Fool me twice"
愚弄我兩次
Nobody's fooling anybody.
沒有人想愚弄誰
I'm sorry. Sorry for what?
我很抱歉,抱歉什么
For what I saw or what you did?
為我看到的事,還是你做的事
Rachel, come on.
瑞秋,別這樣
I'm just trying to Let me just ask you this.
我只想... 我想問問你
Does she know that six hours before you screwed her,
她知道,你搞上她六小時前
you tried to screw me?
你想搞我嗎
Okay, let's not pretend that this is about her, okay?
別假裝拿她當做重點,好嗎
So she knows, or she doesn't?
那她是知道還是不知道
I mean, is it fair to her
我是說,你拿她
that she was your second choice that night?
當那晚的備胎,對她公平嗎
Because if I were her, Mike She's married.
因為如果我是她,麥克,她結婚了
I don't think she's really worried
我覺得她并不在乎
about being my second choice.
做我的備胎
Welcome back.
歡迎回來
Who's ready for a great first day?
準備好迎接精彩的第一天了嗎
Harvey, can you give us a minute, please?
哈維,拜托能回避一分鐘嗎
I can't. We actually have a crisis. We gotta go.
不能,我們出現危機了,該走了
You once told me you could fix anything, Harvey.
你曾經告訴我,能擺平一切的,哈維
This is my son, Liam.
這是我兒子,利亞姆
Your mother says you have a problem.
你媽媽說你有麻煩了
Um, I was driving home from Greenwich last night.
我昨晚從格林威治開車回家
A friend's party.
一個朋友的聚會
I hit someone.
我撞了人
II didn't see him.
我,我沒看到他
He came out of nowhere. Were you drunk?
他不知從哪兒鉆出來,你喝酒了嗎
Don't answer that.
別回答那個問題
If this comes to trial, I can't put him on the stand.
如果庭審的話,我不能讓他上庭
But I wasn't drinking.
但我沒喝酒
And if we asked everybody else at the party,
如果我們問聚會上的其他人
would they tell the same story?
他們會也這么說嗎
If it comes out, we need to know.
如果走到那一步,我們得知道
Talk to anyone who was there.
你可以去問在場的人
What if I checked your car for beer bottles right now?
如果我現在就去你車里,會不會找到酒瓶子
Go ahead. Check anything you want.
你去找啊,隨便你找
I'm telling the truth.
我沒撒謊
Okay, it was an accident. We can deal with this.
好了,這是個意外,我們能處理
Tell me, what happened to the guy you hit?
告訴我,你撞到的那個人怎么樣了
I don't know.
我不知道
That's why we called you. What do you mean?
這就是叫你們來的原因,什么意思
He drove away.
他逃逸了
I know exactly what you're gonna say.
我知道你要說什么
We have to find out what happened to the guy he hit.
我們要了解被撞的人的現狀
So I'm gonna call all the hospitals...
我打電話給各個醫院問...
I think you need to sit this one out.
我覺得你不能再跟這個案子了
Look, I know I jumped the gun,
我知道我操之過急了
but one wrong question and I'm out?
但問錯一個問題我就出局了嗎
You weren't jumping the gun, it set you off.
你不是操之過急,是沒控制自己的怒氣
Harvey, I'm fine.
哈維,我沒事
Look, I'm not blaming you, I'm understanding you.
我不是在責怪你,我理解
Your parents were killed by a drunk driver.
你父母就是因為醉駕交通事故去世的
And Liam said he wasn't drunk. Doesn't matter.
利亞姆說了他沒喝酒,這不重要
Your emotions get the better of you on a merger.
如果是并購案,你的情緒會令你振作
Gillian's a longtime client.
吉莉安是律所的長期客戶
It's her only son, I can't have that.
這是她的獨子,我不能冒險
I can do this.
我沒問題的
Your grandmother just died.
你祖母剛剛去世
I said I'm onboard.
我說了我能行
I'm onboard.
我就能行
So what do you think?
你覺得如何
The damage helps us. It's minimal.
車損幫了我們,損害很小
More importantly, if the impact was central,
更重要的是,如果車損在車前中央
guy would have been directly in your field of vision,
被撞的人會在你視線范圍內
so this backs the story up. He came out of nowhere.
這說明你說的是事實,他是突然沖過來的
Albert Chung was rushed to the E.R. last night,
警方接到報警之后
after a 911 call.
把艾伯特·鐘送進了急診
You called 911? Yeah.
你報警了,對
You should have told us that.
你應該告訴我們的
He has a concussion, contusions, four cracked ribs,
他現在腦震蕩,挫傷,四根肋骨骨折
but he's stable.
不過情況很穩定
Thank God, so it's okay.
謝天謝地,所以沒事了
Gillian, Liam needs to turn himself in.
吉莉安,利亞姆需要去自首
It was an accident.
那是個意外
Exactly, so if he comes forward,
正是如此,他只是個嚇壞了的二十歲的孩子
he's a 20yearold kid who freaked out,
如果他能站出來
but now he's doing the right thing.
去自首才是他該做的
Harvey's right.
哈維說得對
If they come to us, which I know they will,
如果他們找上門,我肯定他們會的
we'll be on the defensive, we'll never recover.
我們就被動了,毫無勝算
Shit. You can't know that.
該死,你怎么能確定
They might never find him.
他們也許永遠都找不到我們
You really want to risk your son's life on that?
你愿意賭上你兒子的前途嗎
I'm sorry, but isn't this Liam's decision?
抱歉,這難道不應該由利亞姆自己決定嗎
What's gonna happen to me? I don't know.
我會怎么樣,我不知道
But if you're worried about prison movies,
不過如果你在擔心電影里監獄情節的話
that's not what's gonna happen.
你就放心吧
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because I know Harvey.
因為我了解哈維
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
Hey, believe it or not,
信不信由你
I've been where you are right now.
我也經歷過這些
What?
什么
Yeah. I was 16.
那年我16歲
Got busted for possession, 1/2 ounce.
藏了半盎司的毒品,被抓到警局
I was so scared.
我當時害怕極了
You smoke?
你抽大麻
I did.
抽過
I do.
現在也抽
But you didn't hurt anybody.
但你沒有傷害別人
I know it feels like there's no way out.
我知道你感覺無路可走了
But I'm telling you,
但告訴你
you're going to be home in time for dinner.
你今天一定能夠回家吃晚飯
I must say, I'm so glad you called.
我必須說,很高興你能給我打電話
I'm so glad you answered. I'm glad you're glad.
很高興你能賞臉,很高興你能高興
When were you gonna tell me about your promotion?
你準備什么時候告訴我你升職了
You know about my promotion?
你知道我升職了
Senior partnerships rocket to my ears
資深合伙人的消息
with the speed of a latenight bullet.
我一向都能火速知道
Really? I read it on twitter.
是嗎,我在推特上看到了
From the moment I laid eyes on you,
看到你的第一眼
I could tell you were a baller.
我就知道你有膽識
Oh, I ball, which is why I called you.
我有膽識,所以我才打給你
One of the perks of my new title
我新職務的特權之一就是
Say it.
說出來
Senior partner.
資深合伙人
Go on.
接著說
I get to hire an associate of my own.
我可以雇一個自己的助理律師
A boy wonder to my batman.
蝙蝠俠的神奇小子
Well, I am with you, dark knight.
與你同在,黑暗騎士
I want you to send me the best of the best.
把最好的介紹給我
I've already lined up interviews
我已經讓我最好的五個畢業生
with my top five recent graduates.
排好了隊等你面試
Have you? Figure of speech.
是嗎,打個比方罷了
But, I have to say, I was hoping you didn't call
但我必須得說,希望你給我打電話
exclusively for business.
并不是只為公事
I was hoping you were hoping that.
我正期待你這么想
I'm gonna be honest with you, Louis.
跟你說實話吧,路易
Senior partner has a certain sex appeal.
資深合伙人就是一種性吸引力
Junior partner doesn't.
初級合伙人沒有
I thought that to myself about myself.
我也是這么看自己的
Room 405. 9:00 PM, tomorrow.
明晚九點, 405房間
Bring coconut oil, a ski mask, and duct tape.
帶上椰子油,滑雪面罩和膠帶
Fear never felt so good.
恐懼從未感覺如此美好
Katrina Bennett.
我叫卡特里娜·班尼特
Harvey Specter. Nice to meet you.
哈維·斯佩克特,很高興見到你
Your record is something of a legend around here.
你的勝訴率簡直是業界傳奇
Excellent.
太好了
I hope we can extend each other some professional courtesy.
希望我們在庭上能夠相互學習
I'm not extending you anything.
我沒想過要讓著你
Of course.
當然了
What better thing to do than to take down a legend?
還有什么能比打敗一個傳奇更光彩呢
Well, I'm glad we understand each other.
很高興我們有同樣的想法
We do, but here's the problem.
的確是,但有一個問題
This isn't the case for it.
這件案子沒那么大
It's a misdemeanor, leaving the scene,
是輕罪,不過是當時離開了事故現場
and now he's turned himself in.
現在他已經自首了
Because you knew we'd trace the 911 call.
那是因為你知道我會發現他報過警
That's not why. He feels terrible.
不是,他很過意不去
He feels afraid.
他不過是害怕
Not the same thing.
不能混為一談
Katrina, I understand you want to take me out,
卡特里娜,我明白你想打贏我
but this is an accident.
但這是個意外
Liam made a mistake, and he's rectifying it.
利亞姆犯了錯,他在悔改
We'll accept maximum community service
我們可以接受最重的社區服務懲罰
and whatever fine you deem appropriate.
和你提議的罰款
And what about funeral costs?
葬禮花費呢
Wait. What?
等一下,你說什么
He died?
他死了
Which makes it felony hitandrun.
這個案子就是肇事逃逸的重罪了
He was stable.
他之前情況很穩定啊
His concussion led to a brain bleed.
腦震蕩引起了腦出血
That man's death doesn't change the fact
就算他死了也不能改變
that it was an accident.
這只是個意外的事實
Felony hitandrun, under these circumstances,
肇事逃逸是重罪,按現在的情況
is 12 to 15 years.
大概要判12到15年
You wanted courtesy? Here it is.
想要禮節嗎,這就是我的禮節
I'll go ten.
我可以接受十年
That's crazy. It was dark.
你的提議太瘋狂了,當時天色已晚
He wasn't drinking.
他也沒喝酒
Tell me it's not what you would have offered.
換成你,難道不會提出同樣的提議嗎
Maria Monroe.
瑪麗亞·門羅
Secretary of your class at Harvard Law.
哈佛法學院,班長
Clerked for Chief Justice Roberts.
為首席法官羅伯茨做過書記員
Glowing letters of recommendation.
金光閃閃的推薦信
You think this impresses me?
你覺得這就能打動我
Negative.
那就錯了
Which means you have exactly five minutes
給你五分鐘時間來說服我
to convince me that you're the one.
你就是我要的人
I don't need five minutes. I am the one.
不用五分鐘,我是無人能及的
It's you who's on the clock, Louis.
該著急的是你,路易
I have standing offers from the top three firms in the city.
我收到了紐約最頂尖三家律所的持續邀約
Pearson Hardman is a topthree firm.
皮爾遜·哈德曼律所就是頂尖的
Well, I used to think so.
我本來也這么以為
But if it's taking you this long to meet with me,
但如果你要花這么久來面試我
maybe you're slipping.
也許你們水平在下滑
Oh, no, I'm not we're not slipping.
不,我沒有,我們才沒有
You need to submit a formal offer by noon tomorrow
明天中午之前給我一份正式工作邀請
if you want me to even consider working here.
如果你想讓我考慮在這兒工作的話
Wh Maria, hold on a second.
瑪麗亞,等一下
Just wait right there, wait right there.
在這兒等著
You four, beat it. Position has been filled.
你們四個,走吧,招到人了
I'll beat any salary by 50%. 25,000 signing bonus.
他們出多少薪資,我加一半,簽約金兩萬五
Put it in writing. Wwwait
寫下來,等等
Don't you want me to give you a tour of the firm?
要我帶你參觀一下律所嗎
Show you where you'll be working?
看看你將來的工作環境
Well, I don't care where I'd be working
我不介意工作環境
because I'm a machine.
我就是臺工作機器
I have to have you.
我一定要聘請你
That's what they all say.
大家都這么說
Police report, photos of the intersection,
警方報告,十字路口的照片
coroner's report.
法醫報告
This isn't sixthgrade math.
又不是六年級數學
Don't show me your work, just give me the answer.
我不用知道過程,只要知道結果
God, I wish I had you in the sixth grade.
天吶,真希望我的六年級有你作伴
Except, no Miss Jenson, very hot.
可惜沒有,詹森老師,超性感
You need a minute alone?
你需要自己待一會兒嗎
There was a reason that Liam did not see Albert Chung.
利亞姆沒看到艾伯特·鐘是有原因的
He was wearing a hooded sweatshirt, jeans, and sneakers.
他穿著連帽運動衫,牛仔褲,運動鞋
All black.
一身黑色
Guy couldn't have been harder to see if he was trying.
他是故意不想引人注意
Maybe he was trying.
也許他真是故意的
Albert chung was an art school dropout.
艾伯特·鐘從藝校輟學了
Look at that graffiti on the wall.
看看墻上的涂鴉
"A.C." Albert Chung.
A.C.就代表艾伯特·鐘
He was trying to be invisible
他不想引人注意
because he was tagging that building.
因為他在墻上涂鴉
And he was running away when he got hit.
他在逃跑時被撞了
Which means Liam didn't cause the accident,
也就是說,造成這場意外的不是利亞姆
Albert Chung did.
而是艾伯特·鐘
I think you missed your calling as a fake cop.
你應該去假扮警察
Going back to that well again? Okay.
又說這茬是吧
So what are you gonna do? Stick it to Katrina?
你準備怎么做,跟卡特里娜談判
No, you're gonna stick it to Katrina.
不,你去和卡特里娜談判
You heard her.
你聽到她說的了
Her agenda isn't just prosecuting Liam,
她的目的不是單單起訴利亞姆
it's beating me.
而是打敗我
See, I'm taking the personal out of it.
我要把個人情感抽離這案子
Your problem is, you put the personal into it.
你的問題是把個人情感帶進案子里
Okay, I thought my problem
我還以為
was showing you my work unnecessarily.
我的問題是愛賣弄
Who said there's only one problem?
誰說只有一個問題了
Wellplayed.
這招狠
Felony hitandrun hinges
重大肇事逃逸罪
on a lack of contributory negligence.
前提在于是否有共同過失
Albert Chung was fleeing a crime scene.
艾伯特·鐘當時正逃離犯罪現場
He put himself in harm's way.
他將自己置于險境
So your client can't be held responsible?
你的委托人就完全沒有責任了
We'll plead to misdemeanor leaving the scene,
我們準備以駕車逃逸來作辯護
but that's all.
僅此而已
I'm going to do you a favor and take this deal.
我就幫你這個忙,接受這份協議
You're not doing me a favor, you're doing yourself a favor.
你不是幫我,是幫你自己
We've got you.
我們贏了
Got me or not, it's no secret
不管怎樣,大家都知道
the D.A. And Harvey had a runin.
地方檢察官跟哈維有過不和
He finds out this is Harvey's case,
他要知道這是哈維的案子
it goes to trial.
就會讓你們庭審
And anything can happen at trial,
審訊時什么都可能發生
so let me be clear,
恕我直言
I am doing you a favor.
是我幫你一個忙
What do you want?
你要什么
To make the same career jump Harvey did.
跟哈維一樣跳槽
To corporate litigation?
做商業律師
To Pearson Hardman.
去皮爾遜·哈德曼律所
Wait, I thought you
等等,我以為你
That I wanted to kick Harvey's ass?
我要把哈維打得落花流水
I said that because you don't impress
我這么說是因為獻殷勤
a lawyer like Harvey with flowers.
無法給哈維這樣的律師留下印象
Look, this is a fair plea.
這份認罪協議很公平
And it's one that should go through.
應該能通過
I'll make sure that it does.
我會保證它能通過
And if you were to put a word in with Harvey,
你要能幫我在哈維面前說說好話
I would appreciate it.
我將感激不盡
You got to be kidding me.
開什么玩笑
She actually said that? Yeah.
她真這么說,是的
I don't know if I settled a case or agreed to a bribe.
我都搞不清是解決了案子還是接受了賄賂
Did she sign the plea offer? Yeah.
認罪協議她簽了嗎,簽了
Then, "A," Because she can't rescind that thing
那就滿分通過,她又不能撤銷協議
unless new evidence comes to light,
除非出現新證據
and I don't have to interview her for shit.
而我也就不必面試她了
Good. Yeah, good.
很好,很好
I don't want to hire another associate ever again.
我不想再請一個助理了
The one I picked causes me enough headaches.
我選的那個已經夠讓我頭痛了
Oh, right, like winning cases?
是嗎,比如說幫你贏官司
Graffiti, man in black is that ringing any bells?
涂鴉,穿了一身黑的男人,想起什么了嗎
It does indeed,
想起來了
which leads us to our next assignment,
也就帶出了下一個任務
should you choose to accept it.
你接不接受
Please tell me you're about to selfdestruct.
拜托告訴我你要自殺
We need to settle with the Chung family.
我們要和鐘家和解
Harvey, their son just died.
哈維,他們的兒子剛剛過世
I know, and I also know that grief comes in stages,
我知道,我也知道悲傷是有階段的
and the best time to settle is before it gets to anger.
和解的最佳時間就是趕在憤怒階段之前
You mean the best time to take advantage of them
你的意思是,占便宜的最佳時間
is before it gets to anger.
是趕在他們憤怒之前吧
That's not Our concern?
這就,不關我們的事了
I know we got Liam out of prison,
我知道我們幫利亞姆逃離了牢獄之災
but he still hit a guy, and that guy is still dead.
但他畢竟撞了人,那人畢竟死了
And we still represent Liam.
我們也畢竟是利亞姆的代表律師
Harvey...
哈維
I know it's not the same situation, but...
我知道情況不一樣,但是
I remember the day the lawyer came to our place.
我記得律師來我家的那天
Nick Rinaldi. I...
尼克·里納爾迪,我
I remember his dirty shoes. I...
我記得他骯臟的鞋,我
I remember how they scraped the floor
我記得他走進客廳
when he walked into the living room
告訴我奶奶
to tell my grandmother
我父母的命值多少錢時
how much my parents' lives were worth.
那雙鞋發出的聲音
I've been where these people are.
我也經歷過他們的悲劇
Let me be the one to tell them.
讓我去告訴他們吧
You sure you can handle it?
你確定沒問題嗎
I'm sure as hell not going
我很肯定不會
to leave them to the likes of you.
把他們留給你這樣的人
Okay, you can handle it.
好吧,交給你吧
You're authorized to go as high as $100,000.
最高出價十萬
Divorce is on 43.
離婚案在43號架子上
Look, I know that you're mad at me,
我知道你生我氣
and I never meant to put you in this situation,
我無意這樣對你的
but I would really appreciate it
我真的很感激
if you kept what I told you to yourself.
如果你別告訴其他人,我感激不盡
Let me get this straight.
讓我來理理
You hit on me,
你先找上我
then you run into the arms of some married woman.
然后又投入某個已婚女人的懷抱
You come waltzing into my office
再故作瀟灑地走進我辦公室
trying to cutesy your way out of it.
想要粉飾一切
And now you have the nerve
現在你還有臉認為
to think I'm gonna go and tell other people?
我會到處宣揚嗎
I have no idea what you're gonna tell other people,
我當然不知道你會不會宣揚
but you sure seem to have the ability
但你明顯就是
to judge everything that I do.
帶著有色眼鏡看我
Do you think that you have the lock on bad decisions?
你覺得你干過的蠢事還少嗎
All I know is I'm not little Miss Perfect.
我確實不像你,從沒犯過錯
I've had an affair before too.
我以前也當過小三
You see the look on your face?
你真該看看你現在的表情
Who's judging who now, Mike?
誰才是帶著有色眼鏡,邁克
And, no, it was not some 50yearold man
而且不是什么50多歲的老男人
trying to take advantage of poor, young me.
因我年輕無知,試圖占我便宜
We were the same age, and I went after him.
我們年齡相似,還是我主動的
I am not the goodygoody you think I am.
我可不是你所認為的乖乖女
You have no idea what you passed on.
你根本就不知道自己錯過了什么
And I'll tell you something, Mike.
而且我跟你說,邁克
What you're doing, it only ends one way.
這種事情,肯定不會有好結果
Ms. Chung, I just want you to know
鐘女士,我想告訴你
that Liam Colson is devastated by this accident,
無論錯在誰,利亞姆·柯順因此事
regardless of who caused it.
心里備受煎熬
Thank you.
謝謝
I know that there's no amount of money
我知道任何金額
that can ever make up for it...
都彌補不了
And that this is probably the last thing
而且眼下你們最不想提及的
you want to be talking about.
也是賠償一事
My brother wasn't exactly a model citizen, Mr. Ross.
我弟弟并不是模范市民,羅斯先生
We know he's not entitled to much.
我們明白他不配
All my parents want is to pay off Albert's debts
我父母只想償還艾伯特欠的債
and cover the funeral costs.
再支付葬禮費用
And how much would that be?
總共需要多少
$20,000.
兩萬
Well, I'd like to offer you $100,000.
我們愿意支付十萬
In fact, I insist on it.
事實上,我堅持如此
Where do we sign?
在哪里簽字
Right here and here.
這里和這里
Will you stay for some tea?
要不要喝點茶
I'd be honored.
樂意至極
9 P.M. To the second.
晚上9點,一秒不差
Punctuality is the best aphrodisiac.
準時最讓人性奮了
Who are you?
真讓人捉摸不透
I'm batman.
人家是蝙蝠俠么
Did you bring the accoutrement?
全副武裝嗎
Oui.
是
I'm on pins and needles.
我都迫不及待了
Before we begin, I need to know...
不過開始前,我要知道
who's your frontrunner?
你挑中了誰
Maria Monroe. Wasn't even close.
瑪麗亞·門羅,其他人差遠了
I know. There were no five best.
我知道,并非是五個最佳人選
You were testing me?
你是在考驗我嗎
I wasn't about to serve up my best candidate
上好的菜品,我可不會用
on a silver platter.
次等餐具
God, I love that.
就喜歡你的品位
After all, Maria is very desirable.
不過瑪麗亞確實出類拔萃
But the thing is, I'm gonna need you...
不過,我需要你...
to help me close her.
幫我說服她
Louis, come closer.
路易,走進點
Stop.
停下
I'm gonna close the shit out of Maria for you.
我肯定替你把瑪麗亞搞定
And you're gonna close the shit out of me.
你得先讓我滿意才行
All aboard.
沒問題
Wait a minute, if I didn't pick her,
等下,若我沒選她
we wouldn't be doing this?
我們是不是沒戲了
Oh, I'm saying no such thing.
我可沒這么說
But the nature of what we're about to do
但我們下面要做的事
would be radically different.
可就不在一個級別上了
I dominated, so I get to dominate.
我通過考驗,就由我來主導
You get to be dominated. Yes, I do.
是被調教,聽你的
Do you need a safe word?
要不要一個暫停口令
Safe words are for pussies.
沒種的才要那個
Start with my slippers.
從下面開始
Oh, thank you.
你太了解我了
Hello. Where are your flowers?
你好啊,花在哪呢
My flowers?
什么花
You go on a date, you're supposed to bring flowers.
約會要帶花來的吖
Am I? Yes, Harvey.
是嗎,是的,哈維
Everyone knows that.
大家都知道的
How many dates have you been on?
你有過幾次約會啊
Six. Six?
六次,六次哦
Mm, sounds serious. Who's the lucky guy?
挺認真的嘛,哪個男人這么幸運啊
Jason.
杰森
He's not a guy, he's a boy.
不是男人,是男孩
And he brings flowers.
他都會帶花
Well, maybe next time we can have a double date.
也許下次我們可以四人約會
You that sure it's gonna go well tonight?
你就這么確信會有下次啊
Olivia, why don't you go upstairs
奧利維亞,你為何不上樓
and finish watching your show?
繼續看電視去
Is there maybe something you forgot to tell me?
你是不是忘記跟我說什么了
You mean about your daughter?
你是指你女兒嗎
See, that's funny because we never slept together.
可說起來我們都還沒上過床
I don't find it funny in the least,
我可不覺得這事有趣
and by "it," I mean that we never slept together.
我是指我們還沒上過床
Seriously, Harvey, I'm really sorry about this.
說真的,哈維,我很抱歉
Olivia's my niece. My brother just dropped her off.
奧利維亞是我侄女,我哥哥丟給我的
He didn't have anybody else.
他沒其他親人了
Then I guess we'll have to sit down,
那我們就排排坐
watch Bugs Bunny, and order a pizza.
點份匹薩,看看卡通
Bugs Bunny?
兔八哥嗎
Yeah, no one watches that anymore.
早就過時啦
I thought Apocalypse Now would be a little much for her.
她看《現代啟示錄》還太小了嘛
Can I come in?
我能進來嗎
Hey. Thanks for starting without me.
你怎么不等等我
Couldn't wait. That bad a day?
等不急了,今天這么不順啊
Nope, that good of one.
沒,其實挺好的
So your little chat with Rachel went well.
看樣子你跟瑞秋談得挺好
Not what I meant.
我說的不是這方面
I negotiated a settlement with the sister
有個死于車禍的男人
of the man who was killed in a car accident today.
我今天跟他姐姐談好了協議
Oh, my god.
哦,我的天
No, no. It's not what you think.
不,不是你想的那樣
I, um,
我...
I gave this family dignity.
我給了他們尊嚴
And as hard as it was...
盡管很難
it was the best day of work I've ever had.
今天是我工作后最棒的一天
That's awesome.
那太好了
Hey.
喂
Liam's plea deal came through.
利亞姆的認罪協議到了
It's on its way to Gillian's.
就要到吉莉安家了
I need you to go over there and walk 'em through it,
我需要你過去,幫他們簽好
so we can wrap this up.
把此案弄完
Uh, I'm on my way.
我這就去
Shit. What?
慘了,怎么了
I have to go see a client.
我要去見客戶
Mike, you're high.
邁克,你嗑藥了啊
What if they can tell?
被看出來怎么辦
Tess, I was high every day of my life for years,
苔絲,我之前有幾年天天都嗑
and nobody knew, okay?
可沒人知道
I can handle it.
我能搞定
She asleep? Not exactly.
她睡著了嗎,還沒
She wants you to go up there and kiss her good night.
她希望你上去,給她個晚安吻
You don't have to do this.
你不用去的
No, I can do that. Harvey.
沒事,我去,哈維
Afterwards, I want you to come down here,
我想讓你一會兒下來
and kiss me good night.
也和我吻安
So...
所以...
I sign this, and we're done?
我簽了這個就沒事了
Yeah.
對
Uh, the A.D.A. agreed to it,
檢察官助理已經同意了
so you sign it, and then, um...
你簽完字,然后...
and then the judge'll sign it.
然后法官也會簽字
And then then we're done.
然后就完事了
Community service and a fine.
社區服務和交罰款
You sound disappointed.
聽起來你還挺失望的
No, no, I appreciate it.
不不,我很感激
It's just...
只是...
It could have been so much worse.
我本來以為會更糟糕呢
I thought my life over.
我還以為這輩子完蛋了呢
I'm such an asshole.
我真是個混蛋
Hey, Liam, it's okay to feel relief.
利亞姆,你可以覺得解脫的
The Chung family doesn't blame you.
鐘的家人不怪你的
Nobody blames you.
沒人怪你
Do you remember what you said the other day
你還記得那天你說
about getting high?
你以前嗑藥嗎
Why are you asking me that?
為什么問這個
I was high.
我那天嗑藥了
What?
什么
How could you not tell us that?
你怎么不早告訴我們
'Cause Harvey said not to.
哈維不讓我說
But you said you weren't drunk.
但你說你沒醉
You said, "Ask everyone."
你說我們可以隨便去問
You could have.
你可以問
I was alone.
我自己嗑的
I get high all the time, and no one ever knows.
我總嗑藥,但從來沒人知道
Oh, my God. What's the matter?
天哪,怎么了
You said this was a done deal.
你說這事已經定了
It is, right?
是吧
Yeah.
是
Yeah, it's a done deal.
是,已經定了
We got a huge problem. Don't worry, Mike.
出大事了,沒事,邁克
I'm sure 'NSync will tour again someday.
超級男孩還會有巡演的
We can't submit this deal because it wasn't an accident.
這協議解不能交,那不是意外
It was a DUI.
那是醉駕
What? He was stoned.
什么,他嗑藥了
This changes everything. It changes nothing.
我們得重來,沒什么要變的
I misrepresented the facts to Katrina.
可我跟卡特里娜歪曲了事實
No, you didn't,
你沒有
because you didn't know because we didn't ask.
因為當時我們沒問,你也不知道
And I didn't ask now, but he told me now.
我也沒問,但他剛告訴我了
And that's privileged, and the deal is done.
而我們要遵守保密特權,談都談完了
Wait a minute, so you're not gonna do anything?
等等,你打算什么都不做嗎
I'm gonna have Donna messenger this to the D.A.'s office.
我得讓唐娜把這個送去地檢辦公室
Harvey, this family thinks their son is to blame.
哈維,那家人覺得是自己兒子的錯
Because he was fleeing the scene of a crime,
本來他就是在逃離犯罪現場
which put him in harm's way. Okay, maybe.
所以才會被撞,好吧,就算是
But if I don't tell them this part,
但如果我不告訴他們事實
then I'm no different than Nick Rinaldi.
那我和尼克·里納爾迪有什么區別
You're already different. What do you mean?
你已經和他不一樣了,什么意思
I mean, they were ready to take the $20,000,
我意思是他們都同意拿兩萬了
but you gave 'em $100,000.
你給了人家十萬
Did you think I wasn't going to find out about that?
你覺得能一直瞞著我嗎
Harvey, please, come on.
哈維,拜托,別這樣
You asked me to be on this case
我都警告你會有這種事了
after I warned you about something like this.
你還非要參與這案子
You said, "I'm onboard."
你說我沒事
Do you have any idea what would happen
要是吉莉安發現了你干的好事
if Gillian found out what you did?
你想過后果沒有
What if she found out about her son?
要是她發現她兒子嗑藥了呢
She'd probably give them a bigger settlement.
大概也就多給點調解費吧
But, hey, you already did that, and I let it go.
不過反正你也已經多給了,我也沒管你
You need to let this go. Say whatever you want.
這事就這樣了,隨你怎么說
That's no different than Nick Rinaldi.
我都跟尼克·里納爾迪沒什么區別
That's just more money and cleaner shoes.
不過錢多點兒,鞋干凈點兒罷了
Oh, my God. You were waiting.
天吶,讓你等了
I heard you were here, so I rushed right out.
我聽說你在,就趕緊出來了
I formally accept your offer
我正式接受你的聘用
of employment at Pearson Hardman.
加入皮爾森·哈德曼
Oh, this is the best week ever.
這周真是棒極了
I won't let you down.
我不會令你失望的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I have no idea what this is regarding,
我不知道他具體指什么
but, yes, he will. He always does.
不過他肯定會讓你失望的,一向如此
Water off a snail's back. See what I mean?
就當耳邊風,看到了吧
Donna Paulsen, Maria Monroe,
唐娜·鮑爾森,這是瑪麗亞·門羅
my personal firstyear.
我的新私人助理
She's a machine.
她是個工作狂
And let me just tell you something,
而且我跟你說
she's gonna run circles around Mike Ross.
邁克·羅斯跟她沒得比
You wait right here, and I'll get us some bundt cake.
你在這兒等會,我去拿蛋糕來
I'm sorry, Mike who?
抱歉,邁克什么
Mike Ross. Is he a firstyear?
邁克·羅斯,他也剛來嗎
Why do you ask?
為什么這么問
I thought you only hired from Harvard.
我還以為你們只招哈佛的呢
We do. I was secretary of my class.
沒錯,我是班長
I knew every name.
我知道所有人的名字
There was no Mike Ross my year at Harvard.
我們這屆哈佛沒有叫邁克·羅斯的
But you weren't the same year.
不過你們不是一年的啊
No, I clerked for a year.
不,我做了一年書記員
He's a year ahead of me here,
他在這里比我早一年
but he would have been in my class.
不過在學校應該和我一屆
Oh, well, Mike clerked for three years,
邁克做了三年書記員
which means he wasn't in your class.
所以他不跟你一屆
Well, I look forward to meeting him.
我很期待與他見面
Uh...last night.
昨晚
I was, uh...
我...
I was driving home,
我開車回家
I'd had a lot to drink.
喝了不少酒
I hit someone.
然后撞人了
And I'm pretty sure that they're dead.
我覺得我肯定把人撞死了
So, uh, I need your help.
所以我需要你的幫助
Sorry, I don't take cases like that.
抱歉,我不接這種案子
You don't take cases like that?
你不接這種案子嗎
What about your case from 1992?
那你1992年接的案子呢
Driver plows into a car,
肇事者直接撞進了別人車里
after drinking about a thousand jack and cokes,
之前喝了得有一桶威士忌加可樂
killing a happily married couple?
一對幸福的夫妻就這么死了
James and Nina Ross?
叫詹姆斯·羅斯和妮娜·羅斯
I'm afraid I have no recollection of that.
抱歉我不記得了
Oh, yeah? Let me ring a bell for you, then.
是嗎,那我給你提個醒
Two days later, you walk into their living room,
車禍兩天后,你走進他們家客廳
you find their little boy and his grandmother just sitting there,
發現只有個小男孩和他奶奶坐在那里
and then you stick it to them.
然后你就占盡了便宜
They hadn't even had time to hold a wake yet.
他們都還沒來得及辦追悼會呢
Are you still gonna deny it?
你還不承認嗎
I didn't deny it.
我沒有不承認
Just have no recollection of it
我只是想不起來了
because I did it so many times.
因為這種事太多了
I'm sorry, is that supposed to move me, huh?
抱歉,你這是想感動我嗎
Am I supposed to think
我是不是該想
that you're somehow above all that now?
你都已經不在乎感情了
It's not supposed to do anything.
我沒想怎么樣
But let me point out,
不過我提醒你下
you walked in here two minutes ago,
兩分鐘前你進來
told me you'd hit somebody, and I turned you away.
告訴我你撞人了,我沒接你的案子
What's your name? Like you give a shit.
你叫什么,好像你在乎一樣
Okay.
好吧
What are you looking for from me?
那你為什么來找我
I wanna know how you live with yourself.
我想知道你怎么還能繼續生活
I wanna know how you wake up every morning
我想知道那之后你每天醒來
and not put a bullet in your brain,
怎么能忍住不開槍自殺
knowing what a piece of shit you are!
盡管明知自己干了些什么破事
You might not want to hear this,
這話可能不好聽
But just because I don't remember who you are
我不記得你是誰
doesn't mean I don't regret what I did to you.
并不代表對于我造成的傷害,我毫無悔意
Now the sad fact is that once a deal is done,
非常不幸的是,白紙黑字寫清了
it can't be undone.
是無法改變的
James and Nina Ross.
詹姆斯和尼娜·羅斯
If I ever see you again,
要是我再碰到你
you better remember who they are.
你最好能記得這兩個名字
Thank you.
謝謝
Did you know Louis is hiring his own associate?
你知道路易要雇傭私人助手嗎
Not specifically, but he is entitled to it.
不是特別關心,他有這個權利
We got to stop him.
我們得制止他
Harvey, I know you're mad at Louis.
哈維,我知道你在生路易的氣
So am I, but it's over.
我也是,但事情過去了
We won, and the man has a job to do.
我們是贏家,他現在是為我們打工
That's not what I meant.
我不是這個意思
We let him hire the person he just hired,
他如果雇傭了現在這個人
Mike's gonna be exposed.
邁克的身份就暴露了
How do you know this?
你怎么知道
She was secretary of his class.
她是班長
And there's 600 kids in that class.
一個班得有600號人吧
Nobody knows everybody. She says she does.
有誰能記住所有的人,她號稱她可以
How can you be so sure? Donna met her.
你怎么就那么肯定呢,唐娜和她打過照面
She's sure.
她非常肯定
Goddamn Mike Ross.
見鬼的邁克·羅斯
He's the gift that keeps on giving.
他老給我們添亂
How many more headaches is this kid gonna cause me, Harvey?
他還要拖我們多長時間后退,哈維
You wanted to see me?
你要見我
Did you make an offer to a Maria Monroe
你是不是要招一個叫瑪麗亞·門羅的
to be a firstyear associate?
來做初級助理
Yes, and let me just tell you something,
是的,我和你說吧
you're gonna love her. Rescind it.
你絕對會喜歡她的,讓她別來了
What? Firm's been through a lot.
什么,公司最近變動很大
We have to regroup.
我們需要重組
Therefore, I'm instituting a hiring freeze,
所以,我決定停招新人
which you would have known about
要是你招人之前問我一聲
had you come and asked my permission first.
也不用現在這么大費周章了
Okay, you can't do this.
你不能這么對我
I'm a senior partner, and that's the rule.
我是高級合伙人,公司規章允許我招
Strictly speaking, it's not a rule,
嚴格來說,并未成規章
it's a tradition.
只是傳統罷了
I get it.
我懂了
Strictly speaking, this isn't about a hiring freeze,
嚴格來說,并不是什么停招
this is punishment.
就是給我穿小鞋
You can be punitive, I can be punitive.
你能這么做,我也可以
The offer already went out, Jessica.
聘書已經發出去了
You're a lawyer, make it go away.
你不是律師嗎,自己想辦法
What am I gonna tell the world?
我怎么對別人說啊
I'm gonna look like a freaking fool.
搞得我想白癡一樣
Well, tell them there's a hiring freeze.
就和他們說,現在公司停招
I don't care.
隨你怎么說
Make it go away.
擺平就行
You're dismissed.
你可以走了
The message you left was a little cryptic.
你的留言看著有點耐人尋味
What do you want?
你到底想要什么
I want to help you get what you want.
我想要幫你得到你想要的
And what is that?
我想要的是什么
Liam Colson was driving under the influence
利亞姆·柯順開車撞倒艾伯特·鐘那晚
when he hit Albert Chung.
他嗑了藥
How exactly did you come to know that?
你是怎么知道的
I can't tell you that.
這無法奉告
Thank you, Mike.
謝謝你,邁克
All rise.
全體起立
For the honorable judge Nicholas Palermo.
有請尊敬的尼古拉斯·巴勒莫法官閣下
Be seated.
全體坐下
"State of New York versus Liam Colson."
紐約州狀告利亞姆·柯順一案現在開庭
I am happy to report
報告法官大人
the state entered into a plea agreement
昨晚被告已經和檢方
with the defendant last night.
達成了認罪協議
You have a copy of the terms, your honor.
協議條款已經呈送給您
Everything appears to be in order.
一切進行得井井有條
The agreement is approved.
本院批準這個協議
Community service starts Monday.
被告從下周一開始社區服務
That's it? You're just walking away?
這就完了嗎,你就這么走了嗎
As fast as I can.
是的,快步離開
Because you know what "I can't tell you how I know that" means?
你知道你的"無可奉告"意味著什么嗎
It means you just violated privilege.
你違反了保密特權
Wait, so you don't care
等等,你對他
that he was driving under the influence?
嗑藥開車無動于衷
I can't prove he was under the influence.
我不能證明他嗑了藥
You don't know what you could prove
不把那孩子放上被告席
if you got that kid in a room.
你根本就不知道能問出點什么
If I were to use what you just told me,
如果我把你告訴我的作為證據
all I would be doing is making myself look like an idiot.
別人還不都把我當傻瓜看
Are you really gonna be able to sleep at night?
你這么做晚上竟然能安然入夢
Are you?
你能嗎
You're the one who walked in there
你大搖大擺走進去
and tried to sell out a 20yearold kid.
想要毀了一個20歲少年的生活
He took someone's life, right?
那個少年撞死了人
That someone had a mother and a father and a sister.
而死者也是有父母,有姐姐
That family is never gonna be the same.
現在他們一家生活全亂套了
Listen to me, you think I haven't had a case
你聽好了,你認為我就從來沒有
where I could have crossed a line to put someone away?
想要通過非正規手段把人送進監獄嗎
I wouldn't be surprised if you did,
你覺得你當然想過
after that bribe you offered me.
你不還想著要賄賂我嗎
I didn't offer you shit.
我賄賂你什么了
I did you a favor.
我只是幫了你個忙
And then I asked for a favor,
同時我也請你幫個忙
which you could do or not.
做不做都隨你
Is that really what you tell yourself
當你審視鏡子中的自己
when you look in the mirror?
就這么安慰自己嗎
If you're willing to break privilege,
如果你不惜違反保密特權
you're the one who needs to look in the mirror.
你才應該去審視下自己
Katrina Bennett called.
卡特里娜·班尼特來電
The deal's done.
事情確定了
Get the paperwork started.
你去起草文件吧
Harvey, what did you do?
哈維,你這是干什么
I did what I had to do.
這事兒我沒得選
Your first hire was Mike.
你第一個雇的是邁克
Are you sure you want this to be your second?
你真想讓她成為你的第二個雇員嗎
I don't want to hear it.
你別說了
She starts on Monday.
她從周一開始上班
ChateauneufduPape, 1985.
教皇新堡, 1985年產
I guess they were out of the '83.
我想他們83年的酒都賣光了
Louis,
路易
you look like I just kicked you in the stomach
你看著好像,我剛給你一拳
but in a bad way. I'm sorry.
可你都不享受,對不起
I, my mind's on something else.
我心思不在這兒
What is it?
怎么了
Promise you won't be mad?
答應我聽了別發火
You're not about to tell me I have to get tested, are you?
你不是想讓我去做什么艾滋病檢查吧
What? No. Nothing like that.
什么,不是這件事
I...
我
I had to rescind the offer...
我不得不撤回聘書
To Maria.
不招瑪麗亞了
You're mad? No.
你生氣了,沒有
I'm disappointed. Sheila...
我很失望,希拉
You're not the man I thought you were.
你和我想象中的不一樣
II didn't have a choice.
我別無選擇
It was Jessica Pearson's decision.
是杰西卡·皮爾遜做的決定
Okay, well, then I must have read you wrong
好吧,我對你是看走眼了
'cause I thought you were a strong, powerful senior partner.
本以為你是有能力,有權力的高級合伙人
I am.
我是啊
The evidence suggests otherwise.
現在看來完全不是
I think you should go.
你還是走吧
Sheila, please.
希拉,別這樣
I mean, can't this snaff just be something we laugh at?
我們對這事兒不能一笑了之嗎
Like, in an hour and a half, hour and 45 minutes?
過一兩個小時就別去想它了
Your sexual prowess isn't gonna get you out of this.
你床上功夫再好也沒有用
You are mad. Yeah.
你生氣了,是的
I put my reputation on the line to close Maria.
我以自己的名譽向她替你說好話
Look, it's not my fault.
聽著,這不是我的錯
The firm instituted a hiring freeze.
公司已經停止招聘了
If there's a hiring freeze going on,
若真是如此
then why do I know for a fact
為何我卻聽說
that Harvey Specter hired a fifthyear associate today?
哈維·斯佩克特今天招了一個
You offered Katrina Bennett a job?
你把卡特里娜·班尼特招進來了嗎
I looked into her.
我查了她的背景
Turns out she's a stellar candidate.
她在應聘者中算是佼佼者
You bribed her.
你這是賄賂她
A bribe requires a clear exchange
賄賂是需要明確地用某物
of something for something else.
與另外一物進行交換才算成立
That didn't happen here. Bullshit.
我可沒做這事,扯淡
She said she'd put the deal through if you offered her a job.
她說了你若聘她,她就簽協議
She said she'd put the deal through,
是她先簽了協議
then I offered her a job.
我再去聘她的
Oh, right, because you needed an insurance policy.
還真是啊,因為你需要份保障書
Because I could see exactly what you were gonna do.
是因為我料到了你會怎么做
So you offered her a job to get her to do what you wanted.
所以你才給她份工作,以得到你想要的
That's something for something else.
這就是一物換一物
You bribed her.
你賄賂了她
You bet your ass I did.
你一口咬定我賄賂
But what you're too stupid to understand is
但你蠢到連我這是為了你
I did it to save you.
都想不到
Get it through your goddamn head.
你這楠木腦袋給我想清楚了
You're not like other lawyers.
你沒按規矩來
You break attorneyclient privilege.
侵犯了當事人特權
Nothing different happens with Liam,
利亞姆倒沒什么事兒
but they're sure as sh gonna look into you.
但他們是肯定要來調查你了
And you and I both know what they're gonna find when they do.
他們會發現什么就不必我明說了吧
What difference does it make what they find?
他們發現了又如何
There's such a thing as right and wrong.
是非黑白是有個度的
And we're wrong!
這事是錯在我們
You know what?
告訴你
I have had it up to here with you blaming me
每次碰到了灰色地帶,要做決定
for every hard choice that comes with this job.
你就跑來指責我,我受夠了
Harvey, come on. Shut up!
哈維,別這樣,閉嘴
Is your life better or worse than before I hired you?
我雇用你后,生活是變好了還是變差了
It's both.
都有
Well, maybe you should focus on the better,
你還是記著那些好的吧
Because the next time I have the option
因為下次若我還要
to cross a line to save you,
越界去救你
I'll send you packing and not think twice.
我只會讓你收拾包袱滾蛋
Now get your shit together.
給我好好想想吧
Is it done?
搞定了嗎
It's done.
搞定了
Thank you. What's wrong?
太感謝了,這是干什么
That's wrong? A man is dead.
干什么,鬧出條人命了
You killed him, and I have to live with it.
是你殺了他,而我無能為力
And you think I don't know that?
你以為我不知道嗎
I get to go back to my life like nothing happened,
我還得裝作沒事繼續我的生活
but something did happen.
但事情無可挽回了
It makes me sick. It should.
我很難受,你活該
Is that why you came here, to make me feel worse?
所以你過來是讓我更難受嗎
You've been given a gift that you don't deserve.
這份協議你根本不配有
So you better clean yourself up
所以你最好反思一下自己
and figure out a way to make up for Albert Chung.
該怎么補償艾伯特·鐘
You brought flowers. You're learning.
你帶花來了,有長進噢
They're for Olivia.
這是給奧利維亞的
What about me?
那我怎么辦
That's for you.
那個是給你的
You bought me a...car?
你給我買了輛...車嗎
Yeah, I was thinking we'd drive up to the Berkshires.
對啊,我想著可以一起去趟伯克夏茲
There's a little cabin I know.
那邊有個小木屋
It's got its own sauna,
自帶桑拿浴
private chef.
私人廚師
I can't go away with you, Harvey.
我不能跟你去,哈維
Why not?
怎么了
My brother's got cancer.
我哥哥得了癌癥
He's he's not gonna make it.
不知道能熬多久
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Her dad.
是她爸爸
I mean, we knew that it was coming.
我們知道遲早會這樣
We just didn't know it would be this fast.
但沒想到會來的這么快
Is she here? No.
她在這里嗎,沒有
But I'm going to my parents',
不過我準備去我父母那
and I'm gonna I'm gonna take her with me.
我會讓她跟著我生活
I'm gonna raise her.
我要撫養她長大
Why didn't you tell me?
你怎么不告訴我呢
Because I thought, you know, when...
因為我覺得,要是...
you saw Olivia was here,
你看到奧利維亞在這里
that we'd reschedule or something, you know?
我們會慢慢適應重新調整的
And then...
結果...
I saw you with her, and it...
看見你,跟她在一起,真是...
it was...
很...
You wanted to have a night.
你想留份美好回憶
Okay, I didn't think it would lead to that.
那并不是我的本意
But I'm really happy that it did.
但最后發現那晚很美好
When are you going?
你什么時候走
Soon.
很快
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
真的很遺憾
Surprise.
驚喜一下
Hey, I never heard from you. How did the case go?
你都沒跟我聯系,案子怎么樣
I don't want to talk about it.
我沒心情說
That bad, huh?
輸得挺慘吧
Yeah, that bad.
是啊,很慘
Well, why don't you come over here,
這樣,那你干嘛不過來
And I'll make you feel better?
我會讓你感覺好點兒的
I already started without you.
我沒等你來就開始了
I can't do this anymore, tess.
我不能再這樣了,苔絲
Get high?
吸毒嗎
It's so disgusting. What got into you?
太惡心了,你中什么邪了
This whole thing is disgusting.
整件事就很惡心
Are you breaking up with me?
你這是在跟我分手嗎
Do you love your husband? What?
你愛你的丈夫嗎,什么
It's a simple question, Tess, Answer it.
答案很簡單,苔絲,回答我
Do you love your husband?
你愛你的丈夫嗎
Uh, I don't know. See, I don't even know that.
我不知道,你看,我連這個都不知道
Because we never even talk about it.
因為我們從沒談論過
Well, we can talk about it now.
那我們現在可以來談談啊
I don't want to talk about it now!
我現在沒心情跟你說這個
Tess, there is such a thing as right and wrong.
苔絲,是非黑白都有個度
And what we're doing here...
我們做的這些...
It's just wrong, and...
是錯的,何況...
You're married.
你結婚了
And I don't want a part of it anymore.
我不想攪合在里面
What if I wasn't?
如果我沒結婚呢
Mike.
邁克
You need to go.
你走吧
And I need to get my shit together.
我自己要好好想想