You look worse.
你好像越來越嚴重了
I think we should take your temperature again.
再給你量一次體溫吧
No need. It just dropped one degree
不用了,上一次量完到現在
since we last checked.
只降了一度
Well, that still puts you at 101.
那就還是有38.5度
Dead man found in an abandoned building.
一棟廢樓里發現了死尸
Detective Bell has extended an invitation.
貝爾探員發出了邀請
Tea will have to wait.
茶等會兒再喝
This might be a good time to remind you
這種時候我貌似該提醒你了
that the NYPD doesn't actually pay you to consult.
紐約警局可沒給你發顧問工資
Watson, you should know by now,
華生,這么長時間你該了解我了
boredom is far more dangerous
比起感冒發燒
to my health than any fever.
無所事事更危害我的健康
You look awful.
你氣色真差啊
Well, at least I still have my eyes.
起碼我的眼睛還在
That makes three of us.
咱們三個的眼睛都還在
No wallet, no I.D.
身上沒有錢包,沒有身份證
All we know is male,white,
我們只知道他是男性,白人
mid to late 40s, and the shots he took to the face,
年近50 臉部中槍
near-contact wounds.
兩處槍傷挨得很近
Thought you could take a look before we wrap up the scene,
我想你可以在清理現場前來看看
but that was before I knew you were dying.
但我并不知道你都病得奄奄一息了
No shell casings, no skull fragments, no gray matter.
沒有彈殼,沒有頭骨碎片,沒有灰質
He was killed elsewhere, and then dumped here.
他是在別處被殺,然后移尸至此的
Yeah, tell me something I don't know.
說點我不知道的吧
A pig's orgasm lasts up to 30 minutes.
豬的性高潮可以持續30分鐘
Hey, I'm not your mother, I'm not your nurse,
我不是你媽,也不是你的護士
but if you die of exposure out here,
但你要是因為在這著了涼而英年早逝
I'm pretty sure your father's not gonna send me my next check, okay?
我很確信你父親就不會給我發工資了,明白嗎
Comfortable shoes, but not tennis shoes.
鞋很舒適,但不是網球鞋
He was on his feet all day,
他一整天都站著
but he didn't have a job that permitted casual footwear.
但他的工作不允許他穿休閑鞋
You throw in the dry-erase marker stains on his fingers
從他手指上殘留的馬克筆痕跡
and the laser pointer in his breast pocket,
和他胸前暗袋里的激光筆
I'd say that he was a professor
可以看出他是個
of East Asian Studies who's been to Thailand
從事東亞研究的教授
in the last few weeks.
幾周前還去過泰國
Ratty cotton thread on his wrist,
他的手腕上纏著爛棉線
it's a Sai sin bracelet,
是一種泰國的贖罪手繩
attached to one's hand when one enters
去過泰國佛寺的人
a Thai Buddhist monastery.
都會系上它
Designed to unravel and fall away over time.
只有時間夠久才能磨斷它
Judging by the wear and tear on that one
根據手繩的磨損程度
and assuming he kept a regular shower schedule,
并考慮到他會定期洗澡
I would say that he got it approximately ten days ago.
我猜測他是在大約十天前戴上它的
All right, I'll contact the local universities.
好的,我會聯系當地那些大學
University... singular.
是"那所"大學,特定的一所
Garrison.
加里森大學
Why Garrison?
為什么是加里森
His tie, yellow and blue,
他的領帶,黃藍相間
the latter is a particular shade,
藍色是個特別的底色
Garrison Blue, school colors.
是加里森的標志性顏色
All right, I'll contact Garrison.
好吧,我會聯系加里森大學
Don't ask for Professor Trent Annunzio.
別找特倫特·阿農奇奧教授
I'm afraid he's quite dead.
恐怕他已經死了
I met Trent five years ago.
我是五年前認識特倫特的
He was teaching in Beijing, and I was his student.
他在北京教書,我當時是他的學生
I moved here for him. We married two years ago.
我為他搬到了這里, 兩年前我們結了婚
Can you think of anyone
你能想到什么人
who might've wished your husband harm?
可能想傷害你丈夫嗎
He was a professor, a normal person.
他是個教授,只是個普通人
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Hello.
你好
Joanie, hey. It's me.
喬恩妮,是我
Liam?
廉姆
I'm sorry.
對不起
I feel I'm not being very helpful.
我好像沒幫上什么忙
It's just, Trent was a good man.
只是,特倫特是個好人
No enemies.
沒有仇人
Actually, Mrs. Annunzio, I find that hard to believe.
阿農奇奧女士,我知道這很難相信
He was... he was shot in one eye, and then the other
他被人... 在非常近的距離
at extremely close range.
用槍先后射中了兩只眼睛
That's visceral, personal.
兇手對他恨之入骨
Not a natural way to kill.
這不是一般的殺人手段
Not unless you bore a grudge or were sending a message.
只可能是為了泄憤,或者傳遞某種信息
A message?
信息
When was the last time you saw him?
你最后一次見他是什么時候
Yesterday morning.
昨天早上
He had several classes, then a department meeting at night.
他有幾節課,然后系里有個會要開
There have been many of late.
很晚才結束
Any idea what they were about?
你知道會議的內容嗎
He never said.
他沒有提過
Watson, we feared we'd lost you.
華生,還以為你走丟了
We're off to Garrison to speak with
我們要去加里森大學
the dead man's colleagues.
找死者的同事談談
Is it okay if I peel off for a little while?
我離開一會行嗎
Off to Rikers? My eyes may be red,
去雷克島嗎,雖然我眼睛發紅
but I can still read your caller I.D.
但我還是能看到你的來電顯示
What is he, a friend in trouble?
他是誰,遇到麻煩的朋友嗎
An old client.
一個老客戶
Very well. I'll keep you apprised
好極了,我會發短信
as to our location via text.
告訴你我們的方位
Great.
好的
You were his teaching assistant, correct?
你曾是他的助教,對嗎
For the last four years.
過去的四年一直是
His wife told us he had to work late last night.
他的妻子告訴我們他昨晚工作到很晚
Something about a department meeting.
是因為系里有個什么會議
He left here after his last class got out at 5:30.
他五點半上完最后一節課后就離開了
If there were a meeting, I would've heard about it.
如果有會議,我不可能不知道
Think maybe he lied to his wife?
可能他對妻子撒謊了
Or she lied to us?
也可能是她對我們撒謊了
Professor Annunzio was chair of the department.
阿農奇奧教授是系主任
May I assume that he had his pick
我想他有權
of the offices on this floor?
選擇自己的辦公室吧
It's interesting.
有意思
I'll be out here if you need anything.
我在外面等著,有事叫我
Sort of cramped for a department chair, huh?
對于系主任來說,這辦公室小了點吧
Appointment book.
記事簿
Maybe it'll tell us what he got up to last night.
可能會告訴我們他昨晚干什么去了
Unlikely he would notate trips
他不可能用符號標注出
to an underground Chinese gambling parlor.
去華人地下賭場的行程
Excuse me?
你說什么
That's what he was doing last night.
他昨晚就是去了那里
I know you're just waiting for me
我就知道你在等我問你
to ask you why you think that.
為什么會這么想
Why do you think that?
那你為什么這么想呢
I'm glad you asked. It was the thirteens.
問得好,是因為那些"13"
His apartment was 13, his cell phone number ends in 1313,
他的公寓是13號,手機尾號是1313
and he chose this office, number 13,
他選了這間13號辦公室
when he could have had the far brighter and more spacious
而他本可以選對面更大更寬敞的
office across the way, number
14. 14號辦公室
Why? Because 14 is an unlucky number
為什么呢,因為14在中國的賭局中
in Chinese gambling.
不吉利
13, quite the opposite.
而13 則恰恰相反
Annunzio spoke fluent Mandarin.
阿農奇奧說一口流利的普通話
Surely he could talk his way into the mahjong
他當然可以自如地在唐人街的
or Pai Gow parlors in Chinatown.
麻將館或牌九廳同別人交流
Maybe he's a gambler.
也許他是個賭徒
Doesn't mean he was gambling last night.
但也不代表他昨晚就在賭博
Did you not notice his underwear earlier?
你之前注意過他的內衣嗎
Bright red boxers, hmm?
大紅色的平角內褲
Customary for Chinese gamblers to wear red for good luck.
這是中國賭徒的習慣,穿紅色代表好運
His clothes reeked of cigarettes,
他的衣服散發著煙味
but his teeth were bright white, not smoker-yellow.
但他的牙齒卻很白,而非煙黃色
He was gambling, and he was gambling in a smoky room.
他是在賭博,在一個煙霧繚繞的房間里
Starting to think you're right.
我開始同意你的觀點了
Mahjong tiles.
麻將牌
Those are different sizes, they're different colors.
它們尺寸不同,顏色不同
They're clearly from different sets.
明顯不是來自同一副牌
Now, mahjong tiles come in pairs.
麻將牌都是成套的
Why would he hold onto one of each?
他為什么拿著單張的牌
Because these tiles aren't for playing.
因為這些牌不是用來玩的
They're membership cards to underground casinos.
它們是地下賭場的會員卡
Aren't you gonna ask me how I knew that?
你要不要問問我,我怎么知道的
Fine. Whatever.
好吧,不問就算了
When I worked Vice, poker clubs would give out
我在緝捕隊工作過,撲克俱樂部
personalized chips to repeat customers
會給常客個性化的籌碼
to reward loyalty and weed out cops.
作為獎勵,同時也避免警察混入
Show these, skip the line.
出示這些,就可以進場
Chinatown Vice can tell us
唐人街緝捕隊可以告訴我們
which parlors use which tiles.
每家賭場用哪種牌
Wow, you, you look incredible.
你真美
Yeah, well, you look terrible.
是啊,你可不怎么樣
You're using again.
你又碰毒品了
What's the old saying,
老話怎么說來著
"Rehab is for quitters"?
真正能戒掉的就不用刻意戒毒了
What do you want, Liam?
廉姆,你想要什么
I need your help.
我需要你的幫助
If by "help" you mean bail...
如果你的幫助是指保釋...
I don't.
不是
You want to tell me what you did?
你要告訴我你做了什么嗎
According to the cops?
警方的說法嗎
Hit-and-run.
肇事逃逸
I don't think that I did it, okay?
我不認為是這樣,好嗎
What do you mean, you don't think that you did it?
什么叫你不認為是這樣
I partied a couple nights ago, I passed out.
前幾天晚上我去狂歡了,我喝暈了
I wake up in the morning, there's these two cops
早上醒來時,兩個警察
banging on my door, saying that I ran a red light
撞開我的門,說我凌晨2點
on 2 a.m. in the morning,
闖了紅燈
I clipped some lady's car and sent her to the hospital.
撞了一個女士的車,致使她進了醫院
Why'd they think it was you?
他們憑什么說是你
Because somebody got a picture of my car speeding away
因為有人拍到了我的車飛馳而去的照片
and got the license plate and everything.
照片里能看到汽車牌照等等
It wasn't me, okay?
那不是我,好嗎
Joanie, you know how bad
喬恩妮,你知道我對鑰匙這些
I've always been with my keys.
總是丟三落四
I probably left them in the car.
我可能把它忘在車里了
Somebody saw it, took it for a joyride...
有人看到了,就開去飆車了...
Liam!
廉姆
Look, I think I would've remembered clipping someone else's car.
聽著,如果我撞了人,我肯定會記得的
Not if you were blacked out, you wouldn't.
如果你喝醉了的話,你就不會記得的
Listen, all I'm asking is
聽著,我只想請你
if you could just put in a good word with your friend,
在你那個地方檢察官朋友面前
you know, the one at the D.A.'s office.
替我美言幾句
You know what?
你知道嗎
I know this isn't what you want to hear,
我知道你不想聽這個
but I can't do it. I can't help you anymore.
但我不能這么做,我幫不了你了
I can't.
我幫不了
You treat all the guys you slept with this nice,
你對所有和你上過床的人都這樣
or is it just me?
還是只對我
Just you.
只對你
Oh, good, you're here.
太好了,你來了
You can deal with him.
趕緊治治他吧
Everything okay?
沒事吧
Spent the entire car ride yammering into a digital recorder.
他全程都對著一個數碼錄音機發牢騷
Something about the effect on tides on crime rates in New York.
念叨什么潮汐對紐約犯罪率的影響
I'm considering writing a monograph.
我在考慮寫一篇專題論文
You should check his fever.
你應該檢查下他的體溫
I think he's hallucinating.
我覺得他產生幻覺了
How was your visit to the penal colony?
你的罪犯流放地之行怎么樣
You sort your old client out?
解決你老客戶的事了嗎
Well, private information.
私人信息概不外泄
Huh. Well, Detective Bell has managed to acquire
貝爾警探拿到了
the addresses of three different gambling parlors.
三個不同賭場的地址
We determined Trent Annunzio was not
我們已經確認特倫特·阿農奇奧
in the first two last night,
昨晚不在前兩個賭場里
so I'd say you're just in time.
所以你來得正是時候
NYPD.
紐約警察
Can we come in?
能進去嗎
Can I help... with your old client?
我能幫到... 你的老客戶嗎
It's obvious his predicament is distracting you.
顯然他的困境讓你分心了
He isn't your problem.
不用你操心
No. But he and I are members of a very exclusive club,
是,但我們都是一個獨家俱樂部的會員
the sober clients of Joan Watson.
喬恩·華生的戒毒俱樂部
Brothers, in a sense.
某種意義上,我們是兄弟
Is there any chance he's innocent?
有沒有可能他是無辜的
He's not.
不可能
You in charge here?
你是管事兒的嗎
Did he tell you he was not innocent?
他跟你說他不是無辜的嗎
He shot up a few nights ago,
幾天前,他半夜飆車
hit a woman with his car.
撞了一個女人
He doesn't remember because he blacked out.
他說不記得了,因為他喝得不省人事了
But not remembering something
但是不記得
doesn't mean you didn't do it.
不代表他沒做
Nor does it mean you did do it.
但也不代表一定做了
This client crossed some boundaries.
這個客戶經常越界
Abused my good faith on more than one occasion.
不止一次利用我的善良
If this is how he bottoms out,
如果這次事故能讓他洗心革面
I have to let it happen.
那我必須狠心不去幫他
No one here speaks English.
這里沒人會說英語
No, Detective, I don't believe that's true.
不,警探,我不相信
You. Uh, you recently applied bleach to this section
你,你最近對這塊地板
of the floor, did you not?
使用了漂白劑,是不是
We both know that you understand me,
你我都心知肚明,你能聽懂
just like we both know that you're not the janitor.
而且你也不是清潔工
You may have put that apron on,
你雖然戴著圍裙
but you're still wearing Bespoke Italian shoes.
但卻穿著意大利的定制皮鞋
I think you own this place,
我想這里是你的地盤吧
and if you do,
如果是這樣
you need to communicate with suppliers, vendors.
那你就要和供應商,小販等交流
You speak English.
你肯定會說英語
So... you recently applied bleach
所以,你最近用漂白劑
to this section of the floor and this section of the floor only.
清洗了這塊地板,僅僅這一塊
I would like to know why.
我想知道為什么
We had a drunk in the club.
有人喝醉了
He threw up there.
吐在那里了
On an area this large?
如此大的一片區域嗎
And with such force you had to spackle the wall?
需要讓你重新刷墻嗎
I suggest you either stop serving
我建議你要么停止供應
that particular cocktail or you just admit
那種特別的雞尾酒
that you had a shooting in here,
要么就承認這里發生過槍擊
and you dugtwo slugs out of the wall.
而且你在墻里挖出了兩顆子彈
Fine, let's let the video decide.
好吧,讓錄像告訴我們一切吧
What video?
什么錄像
The one you recorded on that.
就是那個攝像機錄下的影像
Holmes, that's a smoke detector.
福爾摩斯,那是個煙霧探測器
Positioned directly over a hibachi grill?
安裝在炭火盆烤架正上方嗎
I don't think so.
我可不這么認為
That is a security camera designed
這是個看上去像
to look like a smoke detector.
煙霧探測器的攝像機
I subscribe to several personal security catalogs
我訂閱了一些私人安保用品的目錄
and I recognize the make and the model,
我認識那個品牌和型號
so...
所以
Would you like to take it from here, Detective?
警探,該你出馬了
Show us the footage or you'll never
給我們看錄像
deal another hand in this place.
不然你將在這里再無立足之地
Go get my computer.
去把我的電腦拿來
There's our man.
這就是受害者
And there's the man who shot our man.
而那個就是槍擊受害者的人
Perp pulls a gun on the bouncer, pushes in.
一槍撂倒保鏢沖了進來
"Give me all your wallets
把錢包都交出來
or I'll shoot your head off""
不然就打爆你們的頭
No surprise, most do.
大部分人都很驚訝,而他沒有
Save Professor Annunzio.
選中了阿農奇奧教授
He's frozen up.
他僵在那里
You might not want to watch this part.
這里你恐怕不會想看
I take it we have you or your people to thank
我想我得感謝你或者你的人
for dumping him under the Manhattan Bridge?
把他丟在了曼哈頓橋下吧
Hey, we were victims, too.
拜托,我們也是受害者
I'd like to see the other video...
我想看看另一份錄像
the one where you see the gunman's face.
露出槍手面孔的那份
What other video?
哪來的另一份錄像
Well, the hallway we came down was a good 80 feet.
我們走過的那個門廊有80英尺長
If the gunman had come in wearing a mask,
如果槍手是戴著面具走進來的
the bouncer would've had more than enough time to subdue him,
保鏢完全有足夠的時間阻止他
or sound an alarm.
或者拉響警報
But the commotion didn't start
但是在槍手走進俱樂部之前
until the gunman entered the club.
什么都沒有發生
He must've come down the hallway, barefaced,
他一定是沒戴面具穿過門廊
and then pulled the gun.
然后才開槍的
Yes, I know, you prefer to keep his face to yourself.
我懂,你希望只有你們知道他的長相
You probably have your colleagues searching for him.
你們的人可能已經在找他了
As we speak, you find him first, you get your money back,
正如我們所說,先找到他你就能拿回錢
and you get to exact whatever punishment you see fit.
然后你想怎么折磨他都可以
Blah, blah, blah... the video, please.
諸如此類,快把錄像拿出來吧
Detective Bell, I give you Trent Annunzio's murderer.
貝爾警探,我們找到殺害特倫特的人了
Uh, maybe it's me, but to look at mug shots,
恕我直言,這些嫌犯照片
don't you have to take time to actually look at them?
不是應該花點功夫仔細看看嗎
I am taking time.
我是在仔細看
In each case, I'm taking exactly the right amount
我在每個人的照片上都用了恰當的時間
to confirm that none of these men killed Trent Annunzio.
以確認不是他們殺了特倫特·阿農奇奧
Ugh, what-what is that? I asked for coffee.
這是什么,我要的是咖啡
Well, you asked for coffee, but you got tea.
你要的是咖啡,不過我買的是茶
No, I'm British... this is not tea.
我是英國人,這才不是茶
There's some traditional Chinese herbs in there.
里面放的是中國傳統草藥
I poked around the stalls in Chinatown while I was waiting for you.
我等你的時候在唐人街的路邊攤買的
I found the ingredients for the same tea
我找到了我以前生病時
my mom used to make me when I was sick.
媽媽給我泡的茶
Well, all due respect to your mother,
那恕我直言
I would prefer something proven by a scientific method.
我寧可喝點經過科學論證的東西
The herbs in that tea have been proven scientifically
這茶里的草藥被證實
to inhibit the movement of neutrophils,
對中心粒細胞有抑制作用
improve the function of protective cilia,
還有加強保護性纖毛的功能
and contribute to longer-lasting, more vasodilated erections.
還能保持更持久的勃起
By your mother?
你母親證實的嗎
Just shut up and drink it.
閉上嘴,喝掉就是了
What is that?
這是什么
That's the arrest report from your former client,
對你前任客戶的逮捕報告
Liam Danow.
廉姆·丹諾
I didn't tell you his name.
我沒告訴過你他的名字
You told me his crime, date of arrest, sex of his victim.
你說過他的罪行,日期以及受害者性別
Consciously or not, you knew I could put that together.
不管你是否意識到了,你知道我能理出頭緒
I said I didn't want your help.
我說過不需要你幫忙
Well, I haven't given it to you yet.
我這不還沒給你呢嗎
I haven't even cracked the spine.
我都還沒仔細看
I just thought you might want all the facts at your disposal.
我只覺得你也許想要獲取所有事實
What for?
為什么
Well, it's rather difficult to give up on someone completely.
想要完全放棄一個人很難
Harder if you are a professional
如果你是個專業的戒癮顧問
addiction counselor I would imagine.
那就更難了
I just thought you'd want to be sure.
我只是覺得你會想去確認
I finally found something in the photo system.
我終于在照片系統找到了點東西
Raul Ramirez.
勞爾·拉米雷茲
Served stretches in Sing Sing for rape and armed robbery.
曾因強奸和持槍搶劫在新新監獄服刑
ESU and a couple of our guys are heading over
緊急勤務小組和我們的人
to his place in Bushwick right now.
正往他在布什維克的住所趕去
This picture...
這張圖
...doesn't look good for you, Raul.
似乎對你很不利啊,勞爾
These are the wallets you stole from the mahjong parlor.
這是你從麻將室弄來的錢包
We found them in your garbage.
我們從你家的垃圾箱里找到的
Oh, and of course,
對了,當然
there's this... Trent Annunzio's wallet,
這里有特倫特·阿農奇奧的錢包
covered in his dried blood.
沾有他的血跡
Hook, line,
順藤,摸瓜
sinker.
你死定了
What if I give somebody up to you guys?
如果我供出別的人來呢
Get some sort of a special consideration or something?
能考慮給我點特殊待遇嗎
Well, I guess that depends.
這個要看情況
Who you talking about?
你要供出誰
Guy who hired me.
我的雇主
You were hired to do what you did?
你是受雇做這些事的嗎
Look, I get home one night last week, okay?
上周的某晚,我回到家
There's an envelope pushed under my door.
有一個信封從門下塞進來
I look inside.
我打開看了看
It's a thousand dollars in cash.
里面是一千塊現金
All of a sudden, my phone rings.
突然,我手機響了
Guy on the other end says
電話那頭的人說
he knows me from the neighborhood.
他在附近聽說過我
Says he knows about my rap sheet, everything.
說他知道我的前科
Says he's got another nine grand for me...
接著又說他愿意再付九千塊
If you kill Trent Annunzio.
只要你殺了特倫特·阿農奇奧
Not just kill him.
不僅僅是殺了他
Shoot him once in each eye.
要兩眼各射一槍
Did he say why he wanted him shot in the eyes?
他有沒有說為什么要射眼睛
Supposed to shoot him tomorrow night
我本該在第二天晚上
when he walked to his car from his office.
等他從辦公室出來上車時殺他的
Thing is... been trailing him the past few days.
不過呢,我跟蹤了他幾天
Followed him into that gambling parlor.
跟著他進了賭場
Saw it was fat with cash.
發現那里有很多現鈔
Figured if I saw him go in there again...
所以我想,如果他再去那里的話
two birds with one stone.
我就能一石二鳥了
Did you ever meet with this guy?
你跟那人見過面嗎
He always just called or texted.
他一直只是打電話或者發短信
His voice was real scrambled up on the phone, too.
他在電話里的嗓音也處理過
Check my cell phone...
你們可以查看我手機
you'll see the pictures he sent me.
你們會發現他發給我的圖片
Ramirez's story checks out so far.
目前看來,拉米雷茲說的是實話
Someone texted him that two days ago.
有人兩天前發短信給他
Told him where Annunzio parked, too.
告訴了他阿農奇奧在哪停車
I'm guessing the guy who hired him used a disposable cell?
我猜雇兇的人用的是一次性手機吧
Yeah, prepaid burner.
對,預付費燒號機
Only calls incoming or outgoing were to Ramirez.
只跟拉米雷茲聯系過
Okay, if this isn't random,
好吧,如果不是隨機事件的話
who had it in for this guy Annunzio?
是誰想要殺了阿農奇奧呢
If it was the person who took this picture,
如果是拍這張照片的人
then it was a friend.
那就是他的朋友了
Or a family member, maybe?
或者是家里人
What?
怎么了
Um, no, it's just that
沒什么
the bottom left of this photo,
只是在這張照片左下角
there's discoloration, there's a rectangle
有個污點,長方形的
where it's lighter.
那里要更亮一點
I must be sicker than I thought.
我比想象中病得重啊
I don't know how I missed that.
真不知道我怎么會沒看到
Um, this is a reflection of a window
根據形狀判斷
judging by the shape of it,
這是一扇窗戶的倒影
which means this is a photograph of a photograph.
也就是說,這照片拍的是一張相片
The original was under glass.
原相片上面有層玻璃
The frame cropped out.
相框被后期修圖剪裁掉了
Well, there are a lot of framed photos at the house.
他家里里有許多裝在相框里的照片
This wasn't taken at the house.
這張不是在他家里照的
See this shape?
看見這個形狀了嗎
Circle with a square inside it?
圓圈里有個正方形
That's a Chinese good luck charm that
這是一個中國的幸運符
Annunzio kept in the window of his office.
阿農奇奧把它放在他辦公室的窗戶邊上了
So...
所以
if Ramirez is telling the truth,
如果拉米雷茲說的是實話
all we got to do is find someone
我們要做的就是找到
that had access to Annunzio's office
能進入阿農奇奧的辦公室
and lives in Raul Ramirez's neighborhood.
并且住在勞爾·拉米雷茲附近的人
I know someone who fits that particular bill.
我認識一位符合上述特征的人
This is ridiculous.
這真荒謬
I-I've never heard of Raul Ramirez.
我從沒聽說過勞爾·拉米雷茲
He lives two blocks away.
他住在兩個街區之外
Same block as your gym actually.
事實上,就跟你去的健身房在一個街區
How do you know where I go to the gym?
你怎么知道我去哪里健身
Your key chain.
你的鑰匙鏈
Noticed it earlier when you let us into
之前你帶我們進入
Annunzio's office.
阿農奇奧的辦公室時注意到的
Might not have remembered it
如果不是那惡心的海藍色
were it not for that hideous aquamarine hue.
我可能還不會有印象
Do you know how many people live here?
你知道這里住了多少人嗎
Not that many who blamed Trent Annunzio
責怪特倫特·阿農奇奧毀了他們事業的
for destroying their career.
沒多少人
We know that you applied for
我們知道你向伯克利大學
a full-time job at Berkeley.
申請過全職工作
Three week back, we know that Annunzio sent a letter
我們還知道,三周前阿農奇奧
to the head of the department.
給系主任寫了一封信
"While Mr. O'Brien does exhibit
盡管奧布萊恩確實展現出了
a kind of Horatio Alger can-do spirit,
霍雷肖·阿爾杰式的敢做精神
the sad truth is his work is simply never developed.
但可悲的事實是,他的工作從來沒有進步
I can not in good conscience recommend him."
我無法昧著良心推薦他
How many years did you work as Annunzio's T.A.?
你當阿農奇奧的助教幾年了
Four, and...
四年...
I wasn't happy he sandbagged me,
我的確不滿他在背后打擊我
obviously, but...
這顯而易見,但是
I didn't kill him.
我沒有殺他
We found a draft on his computer, a letter
我們在他的電腦里找到了一封信的草稿
of complaint he started writing a few days ago
是幾天前他向校園治安辦
to campus security.
寫的一封投訴信
You threatened to "Make him pay"
當你得知那封信后
when you heard about the letter.
你曾威脅要讓他"付出代價"
This is Kafka-esque.
這真是有嘴都說不清了(Kafka-esque意為"卡夫卡式"的)
We're academics.
我們是學者
We write nasty letters to the Paris Review
我們彼此怨懟時
when we get mad at each other.
會給《巴黎評論》寫些惡毒的信
We don't hire hit men.
我們不會雇兇殺人
Detective?
警探
You got a second?
能借一步說話嗎
I'm gonna show you something which just found in the bedroom.
給你看個剛在臥室里找到的東西
There's pink in your cheeks.
你臉上有紅暈了
You don't look clammy anymore.
你看起來不再那么病怏怏的了
I haven't taken your temperature or anything,
我沒量你的體溫什么的
but to the naked eye, you look better.
但就肉眼來看,你看起來好多了
Well, I feel better.
我是感覺好多了
Must've been a weaker flu than I thought.
這流感一定比我想象的要弱
Or the tea is working.
或者是茶在起作用
Got a burner phone.
找到了一支燒號手機
Mr. O'Brien,
奧布萊恩先生
how do you think Kafka would explain this?
你覺得卡夫卡會如何解釋這個
I've never seen that before.
我之前從沒見過這個
Really? Because we found it under your bed.
是嗎,我們可是從你的床底下找到的
And it's only ever dialed one phone number,
而且這電話只打過一個號碼
Raul Ramirez.
勞爾·拉米雷茲
This ties you to Raul.
這就把你和勞爾聯系起來了
Excuse me, Captain?
不好意思,警監
This doesn't look good.
這看起來不妙啊
Whatever it is, can it wait?
不管什么事,等等不行嗎
The guy's about to confess.
這家伙就要認罪了
I-I seriously doubt that.
我對此深表懷疑
I'm starting to think if he had anything at all
我開始考慮,他跟阿農奇奧的死亡
to do with Annunzio's death.
是否真的有關系了
We just found the phone that he used to contact Ramirez.
我們剛剛找到他聯絡拉米雷茲用的手機
Yes, but isn't the whole point of a burner phone
是的,但是燒號手機的特點
to "Burn" It after you've used it?
不就是用完之后會自動燒號嗎
Why's he gonna hold on to it?
那他干嘛還留著它呢
Because he still needed to reach Ramirez.
因為他還需要跟拉米雷茲聯絡
Because he's an idiot... you're overthinking this.
因為他是個白癡,你想多了
Not everyone's a criminal mastermind.
不是所有人都是犯罪天才
Yes, true, but even so,
是的,你說得對,但是
he exhibited absolutely no signs of distress
當你的手下去搜他的臥室時
when your men went to search his bedroom, hmm?
他沒顯示出任何的緊張感
Now, even if he were stupid enough to hold onto the phone,
即使他笨到把手機留了下來
would he be stupid enough to forget that he'd done so?
他會笨到忘記自己干過這事嗎
I don't know what you two are talking about,
我不知道你們兩個在聊些什么
but you just missed the show.
但是你們錯過了精彩的部分
O'Brien just confessed to everything.
奧布萊恩全盤招供了
Thank God for stupid people.
為了笨蛋們感謝上帝
He used to swip me on the 12th.
他12號時聯系過我
Yes, that's right, I contacted him on the 12th.
是的,我在12號跟他聯絡過
And you told him where he could find Trent Annunzio?
然后你告訴他在哪能找到特倫特
Yeah, I told him where he could find Trent...
是的,我告訴他在哪能找到特倫特
You're still watching this?
你還在看啊
It isn't right.
這不對勁
He's giving no corroborative detail.
他沒給出任何確實性的細節
He's just rephrasing the questions he's asked
他只是在以陳述句語氣
in the form of statements.
復述提問
Mr. O'Brien, did you first attempt to construct
奧布萊恩先生,你最初是否企圖建造
a massive robot to kill Trent Annunzio?
一臺大型機器人以殺害特倫特·阿農奇奧
Yes, I first attempted to construct a massive robot
是的,我最初企圖建造一臺大型機器人
to kill Trent Annunzio.
殺害特倫特·阿農奇奧
You still don't think he did it?
你還是認為這不是他干的
Not sure.
不確定
What's all this?
這都是什么
These are Mr. O'Brien's bank statements, some mail.
奧布萊恩先生的銀行結單和一些郵件
Anything and everything that Captain Gregson would
這是我今早離開警察局之前
give me access to before I left the station this evening.
格雷森警監能給我看的所有東西了
I was hoping that it would give me more insight
我本希望這些東西能讓我進一步
into the man, but so far...
了解這個男人,但目前為止
Well, he certainly downloaded a lot of music.
他真是下載了不少音樂啊
Over a hundred songs last month alone.
光是上個月就超過了一百首歌曲
Almost exclusively bad.
幾乎都是些爛歌
"My Heart Will Go On"
《我心依舊》
I have a good mind to let him rot.
我很想讓他就這么爛掉
Hey, I wanted to talk to you about Liam.
我想跟你談談廉姆
My brother in track-marked arms?
我那位被捕的兄弟嗎
Yeah. I took the file that you dug up,
嗯,我看了你找到的檔案
the one with the details of his arrest.
就是寫有他的被捕細節的檔案
That's Liam's.
那是廉姆的
The damage would suggest a pretty major collision,
車的損壞程度顯示碰撞應該很劇烈
but when I saw him, he didn't have a scratch on him.
但我見他時,他身上一處擦傷都沒有
Now, if he'd been wearing a seat belt,
如果他是系了安全帶
I would have seen belt burn on his neck and chest.
那他的頸部和胸部應該有安全帶的瘀傷
If he hadn't been wearing one,
如果他沒有系安全帶
he would had a contusion
那他的頭部
where his head hit the windshield or steering wheel.
撞擊擋風玻璃和方向盤的地方就該有挫傷
He lives in Astoria.
他住在阿斯托利亞
There have been a series of joyrides there.
那里有一系列的飆車事件
The thief abandons the car afterwards,
小偷事后丟掉車輛
but strips and pawns anything of value.
但會拆掉并典當任何值錢的東西
The problem is, all of the cars the joyrider stole
問題是,那些飆車族偷來的車
were hotwired, Liam's was not.
都是短路點火發動的,廉姆的卻不是
It says here the keys were found in the ignition.
這里提到車鑰匙就插在點火裝置里
He said he sometimes left them in the car.
他說他時常會把鑰匙留在車里
Another discrepancy: nothing was stripped or stolen.
另一個問題是,沒有任何東西失竊
You know what?
你知道嗎
I gave Liam a Christmas present one year.
我送過廉姆一個圣誕禮物
It was a silver key chain pendant with a watch built in.
一個銀色的鑰匙鏈,吊墜上嵌著一塊表
You think something was stolen after all?
你認為那個東西丟了
It looked expensive, but it wasn't.
那東西看起來很貴,但其實不值錢
Maybe the guy who stole the car couldn't tell the difference.
也許竊賊以為它很值錢呢
I would be remiss if I didn't point out
我必須要說
that Liam may have pawned it himself.
廉姆也許已經把那東西當掉了
We addicts are, as you know, not a sentimental lot.
我們是癮君子,沒那么多感情
Can I ask you something?
我能問個問題嗎
How long were you working with Liam
你做他的陪護多久后
before you started sleeping with him?
開始和他上床的
Your disappointment in him
你那天對他的失望
the other day seemed a little... extreme.
顯得有些... 強烈
Especially for an addiction specialist who has
尤其是對你這種戒毒專家來說
no doubt seen clients fall off the wagon before.
你們應該早就習慣有人戒毒失敗了
And now to note the absence of a trifle
而且你還注意到
that you gave him years ago...
你幾年前給他的禮物不見了
No judgment.
我沒別的意思
Just curiosity.
只是好奇
I'm heading to Rikers first thing tomorrow.
我明天一早要去雷克斯
You okay without me for a few hours?
你一個人可以嗎
I'm sorry, but I am confused.
抱歉,我不太明白
You think that Mr. O'Brien and I were having an affair?
你認為我和奧布萊恩有私情嗎
These mix CDs,
這些CD
the ones with your name on them--
上面寫著你的名字
I realized last night that they were made
里面的歌曲
entirely from songs purchased by Mr. O'Brien
都是奧布萊恩過去幾個月
over the last few months.
從網上下載的
Almost entirely from love songs.
幾乎全部都是他最喜歡的歌
Not the grandest of romantic gestures,
并不是多么驚天動地的浪漫手法
but still, it's not like he could afford
但還是很浪漫,以他助教的工作
expensive jewelry for you, not on a T.A.'s salary.
沒辦法買昂貴的首飾給你
You should have seen his face
你真該看看
when the police found the phone
他知道警察找到了電話時的表情
that connected him to Trent's murder.
那電話將他和特倫特的死聯系了起來
He was stunned.
他當時很震驚
Probably because he had no idea
也許他并不知道這部電話
that the phone was in his home. Hmm?
會在他的家里,是嗎
You put it there, didn't you?
是你放在那里的,對嗎
I don't know anything about a phone.
我不知道什么電話的事
There's one thing that still puzzles me,
還有一件事讓我很困惑
is why he confessed.
為什么他要認罪
I've been racking my brain.
我絞盡腦汁地想
I can only come up with two possible answers.
我只能想出兩個原因
One, he thought you left it there by mistake
一是,他以為是你約會后
after a tryst, and you were planning
不小心落在那里的
to go back, retrieve it, dispose of it,
他以為你想回去找到它,扔掉它
having no idea that the police would recover it first.
只是沒想到警方先找到了
Two, he's the ultimate sap.
二是,他是個超級大笨蛋
He realized that you set him up,
他意識到是你陷害他
but he loves you so much,
但他太愛你
he thought he'd just take the fall anyway.
他覺得索性就替你頂罪吧
Either way, he comes off looking a bit dim.
不管如何,他都前景渺茫了
Please, I'd like you to leave now.
我要請你們離開了
If you have something to tell us,
如果你有什么要說的
the sooner, the better.
越快越好
Not just for Brendan O'Brien, but for you.
不僅為了布蘭登·奧布萊恩,也為了你自己
This is an old manual given to Chinese political police.
這是中國警方的一本手冊
It teaches how to beat a suspect,
教人如何毆打嫌犯
but leave no marks.
卻不會留下痕跡
He used these techniques to hurt me.
他用這上面的手段傷害我
And he also made me do things.
他還讓我做別的事情
Sex things, horrible things while he taped them.
情色的事情,還將它們錄下來
Let's say we believe you, Mrs. Annunzio.
阿農奇奧夫人,我相信你說的
That doesn't justify murder.
但這并不是殺人的理由
I had nothing to do with Trent's death.
我沒有殺死特倫特
I don't believe Brendan did either.
我也不認為是布蘭登干的
I... I can't explain how the phone that was used
我不知道那部手機是怎么
to contact Trent's killer got into Brendan's apartment,
到了布蘭登的公寓里的
but I do know he would never take a life.
但我知道他不會殺人
Respectfully, Mrs. Annunzio, you've just told us
恕我冒昧,阿農奇奧夫人
that your husband was a sadist and a pervert.
你剛才說你的丈夫是個虐待狂加變態
Assuming that's true,
假設你說的是真的
why would we trust your judgment?
我們該如何相信你呢
Trent was not my husband.
特倫特不是我的丈夫
He promised to marry me when he asked me
幾年前,他要求我和他來美國時
to come to America with him several years ago.
曾答應要娶我
But then when we arrived here, he went back on that promise.
但等我到了美國,他卻沒有兌現承諾
He knew I could not go to the police
他知道以我的非法身份
without revealing my status.
我不可能去警局告他
I could be deported.
我會被驅逐出境
And when did Brendan come into the picture?
你和布蘭登什么時候在一起的
He came to the house one day to leave something for Trent.
有一天他來家里給特倫特送東西
And he found me crying...
他發現我在哭
and he held me.
他抱著我
And when the time was right, I was going to leave Trent,
我準備等時機成熟了就離開特倫特
and Brendan and I were going to marry.
和布蘭登結婚
You told us that, um, you lied to us the other day,
你之前向我們說謊了
so why should we believe you now?
我們現在為何要相信你
The... the videos he made of me.
這里有所有的錄像
He kept them all on this computer.
他一直保存在電腦里
There's even one in which he beat me.
有一個是他打我時錄的
They were, they were all here!
原本都在電腦里的
Mrs. Annunzio, I think it's time
阿農奇奧夫人,你得和我們
we took this back to the station.
回趟警局
I don't really get it.
我還是不太明白
What exactly am I supposed to be looking for?
你希望我發現什么
Anything out of the ordinary.
任何一點蛛絲馬跡
I'm sorry about what I said to you the other day.
我很抱歉那天和你說那些話
About you not treating me right.
說你對我不公平
It's fine. No, it's not fine.
沒關系, 不
When I think about some of the things that I did, I just...
每當我想起我做過的那些事,我...
It makes you crazy. There are nights you wake up crying.
毒品讓你變得瘋狂,你在晚上哭著醒來
You wish you had it all to do
你希望重新開始
over again, you'd do it differently.
你希望改變自己
We've had this conversation before.
這些話你以前已經說過了
You've apologized to me before.
你也向我道過歉了
I know you feel sorry, because if you didn't, why say it?
我知道你很抱歉,不然你不會這么說
What I've never understood is why you don't put yourself
我不明白的是,你為什么不能讓自己
in a position to stop apologizing to people.
不再需要向別人道歉
The key chain pendant, the one you gave me
那個鑰匙鏈,你給我的圣誕節禮物
that year for Christmas, it's not here.
它不見了
You're sure?
你確定嗎
Yeah, I'm sure.
確定
Watson...
華生
How was your day?
今天過得怎么樣
Whose computer is that?
誰的電腦
It's Trent Annunzio's.
特倫特·阿農奇奧的
Borrowing it.
我借來的
Why?
為什么
Because...
因為
I strongly suspect that it may once have contained
我強烈懷疑這里面有
evidence that would prove Annunzio abused his wife.
阿農奇奧虐待妻子的證據
I thought the hard drive may have been swapped out,
我認為硬盤可能被取走了
but that doesn't appear to be the case.
但好像不是這樣
You said this morning that she was the one
你早晨還說她就是
who hired Raul Ramirez to kill him.
雇傭勞爾·拉米雷茲的人
I did.
我說過
Then why are you looking for evidence to help her?
那為什么要找證據證明她的清白呢
Because, upon further examination of the facts,
因為,通過進一步的檢查
I now have reason to believe that I was wrong,
我現在有理由相信我之前的推斷是錯的
and that in accusing her, I may have inadvertently positioned
如果指控她,就等于
the United Stated Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency
向美國移民及海關執法局告發她
to separate an innocent woman from her infant daughter
讓一個無辜的女人和她尚在襁褓中的女兒
on a very permanent basis.
骨肉分離
That tea that you made the other day,
你那天泡的茶
could you make some more of it?
能不能再來點
I keep asking myself,
我一直在問自己
why would she tell us about her husband's brutality
如果她不是確信自己可以提供證據
if she wasn't absolutely certain
為什么還要告訴我們
that she could show us some proof?
她丈夫的暴行呢
You think someone wiped his computer for him?
你覺得是有人幫他清空了電腦
It's hard to say.
很難說
I haven't exactly been at my best lately.
我最近不在巔峰狀態
Well, you were right about Liam--
但對廉姆,你是對的
that pendant I gave him,
我給他的鑰匙鏈
it was stolen. He told me this morning.
是被偷了,他今早告訴我的
I spent the rest of the day visiting pawnshops in Queens
我在皇后區轉了一天當鋪
until I found it.
終于找回來了
The owner knew the kid who brought it in,
當鋪老板說是個小孩去當的
so once the police find him, they're gonna let Liam go.
只要警方找到他,就會放了廉姆
Mm. Well done, Watson.
干得好,華生
Perhaps you should take the reins on the Annunzio case.
也許應該讓你去查查阿農奇奧的案子
I didn't tell you the whole story.
我沒告訴你實情
Liam's not an ex-client.
廉姆不是前任客戶
He's just... an ex.
就是... 前任
You were romantically involved; you just weren't his companion.
你跟他是在戀愛,但你不是他的陪護
I met him on an ER rotation
我是在急癥室輪班時遇見他的
back when I was still a resident.
那時我還是住院醫師
Some lady got her purse snatched in front of him.
有個女人的錢包在他面前被搶了
He tackled the guy, the guy smashed his skull
他抓住了那人,那人用酒瓶
with a bottle and ran off.
砸傷了他的頭跑了
I gave him 39 stitches.
我給他縫了39針
Was he already using?
他那時已經開始了嗎
No.
還沒
No, that came later.
那是后來的事
I hosted an intervention, I drove him to rehab.
我想幫他,送他去戒毒所
He was better when he came out,
他出來的時候好多了
but only for a little while.
但好景不長
Everything that followed is typically what follows.
接下來的事猜也能猜到了
A lot of lies,
他說謊成性
heartbreak.
我心灰意冷
Anyway, the upside was that
但也有好處
I learned a lot about how to deal with people like him.
我學會了怎么去面對跟他一樣的人
So when I left medicine,
所以我離開醫院后
companionship seemed like a pretty natural fit.
自然而然就做了陪護
It's the autopsy report on Trent Annunzio.
是特倫特·阿農奇奧的驗尸報告
The ME found dried chrysanthemum
驗尸官在他的胃里找到了
and mulberry leaf in his stomach contents.
干菊花和桑葉
Oh, those are both...
那都是...
Medicinal Chinese herbs. Yes, well aware.
中草藥,很顯然
This particular combination is used to treat eye pain.
這兩味藥放在一起專治眼痛
How did you know that?
你怎么知道
I may have done some research into the efficacy
我服了上次你給的草藥后
of Chinese medicine after the herbs that you gave me
覺得有起色,就稍微
had a positive correlation with my recovery.
調查了一下中藥的效用
Anyway, point is,
這不重要,重點是
this could hardly be a coincidence.
這不可能只是巧合
He was shot in both eyes
生前在治療眼痛
while self-medicating for eye pain.
死時卻被射中雙眼
I noticed something back at his apartment.
我在他的住所曾注意到
There was a photograph of him and his students.
一張他和他學生的照片
Everyone in it had, um,
里面每個人的眼睛都
red eye from the camera flash except for him.
因為閃光燈變紅,但他沒有
I didn't give it much thought, but it's possible
我當時沒多想,但有可能是
that something was blocking his tapetum lucidum.
他的脈絡膜層被堵塞了
The reflective part of the retina.
也就是視網膜進行反射的部分
Such as?
被什么堵住了
Best guess would be a melanoma.
極有可能是黑素瘤
We need to get to the coroner's office.
我們得趕去法醫辦公室
I think I know who arranged Trent Annunzio's murder.
我想我知道是誰策劃了特倫特的死亡
You want to tell me what I'm looking at?
你要告訴我這是什么嗎
Melanoma cells.
黑素瘤細胞
The medical examiner
驗尸官
found them a short while ago what was left
不久前在特倫特·阿農奇奧的眼窩里
of Trent Annunzio's eye sockets.
找到的
He had cancer?
他得了癌癥
Not just any cancer.
不止
Uveal melanoma.
是葡萄膜黑素瘤
It's as painful as it is. Untreatable.
很痛苦,而且是不治之癥
It's likely he only had a few months to live.
他只剩幾個月能活了
I'm confused.
我不懂
I thought you said on the phone
你不是在電話上說
you knew who killed Annunzio.
你知道是誰殺了阿農奇奧嗎
I do.
是
Annunzio.
阿農奇奧
Imagine for a moment that, um...
試想一下
he was exactly the man his wife said he was.
假如他就是他妻子說的那種人
He tortured her, physically, psychologically.
在身體和心理上折磨自己的老婆
Forced her to perform sexual acts
強迫她在攝像機前
in front of a camera.
進行性行為
Now imagine he discovers that his favorite
再假如他發現了自己喜愛的
plaything slash punching bag is having an affair
玩物或是出氣筒和他的助教
with his teaching assistant, Mr. O'Brien.
奧布萊恩有婚外情
A man like Annunzio,
像阿農奇奧這樣
prone to deviousness and violence,
城府極深,有暴力傾向的人
no doubt started plotting his revenge.
一定會設法報仇的
Problem was, he began to experience
問題是,眼痛開始
this-this terrible eye pain.
折磨他了
He consults a doctor.
他去看了醫生
He learned his fate.
知道自己命不久矣
Rotten luck, or instant karma... doesn't matter.
霉運,現世報什么的,都不重要了
Annunzio was... was reeling.
阿農奇奧一陣眩暈
All he had left
他只剩下
was his intellect and his anger.
自己的才智和滿腔的怒火
So he devised a plan
于是他策定了一個計劃
that would not only exact revenge
這計劃不僅報復了
upon his wife and her lover,
妻子和她的情人
but also deliver him from a slow and agonizing death.
也使他從病痛中永遠地解脫出來
He found Raul Ramirez,
他找上勞爾·拉米雷茲
and he hired him
雇他來
to be his very own executioner.
執行自己的死亡
After that,
之后
it was just a matter of gaining access to O'Brien's apartment.
就剩進入奧布萊恩的住所栽贓了
Probably with a stolen key.
鑰匙可能是偷來的
He planted evidence that would implicate O'Brien--
他在那里放了證據陷害奧布萊恩
the phone used to contact Ramirez--
也就是那個用來聯系拉米雷茲的電話
and then he writes a recommendation
然后他寫了一封推薦信
that he knows would demonstrate
他知道那信
that O'Brien has motive for murder.
會讓奧布萊恩看起來有殺人動機
Now all that's left to do is to
接下來就是
destroy any evidence that might unravel his plans:
毀滅一切會使計劃敗露的證據
Firstly, the incriminating videos
首先是存在他電腦里
he keeps on his computer.
能送他進監獄的視頻
Secondly, his eyes.
其次就是他的眼睛
They're proof that he faced a long, horrible illness.
它們能證明他身患重病
And he can't risk anyone discovering his condition.
他并不想冒險被人發現
There may be immediate questions asked
一旦被察,他就會
as to whether he arranged his own murder.
被懷疑是自殺
The only thing he cannot account for
他唯一控制不了的就是
is the unpredictable nature of his would-be assassin.
這個要殺他的人
Ramirez was supposed to kill him
拉米雷茲本應
when he was on his way to his car.
在他回到車上時殺他
Instead, he kills him ahead of schedule,
結果他提前行動了
and makes it look like a robbery gone wrong.
讓事情看起來就像搶劫失控了
Now, that's the last thing
這是他最不希望
that he wanted.
發生的事
Annunzio wanted all fingers pointed squarely at O'Brien.
阿農奇奧想讓所有罪證都直指奧布萊恩
It's not a perfect theory, Captain, but it fits.
這個假設并不完美,但說得通
I think that Annunzio's wife
我認為阿農奇奧的妻子
and Mr. O'Brien may well be innocent.
和奧布萊恩很可能是無辜的
Well, let's pretend for a second that you're right.
就算你是對的
We can't just cut O'Brien loose based on a theory.
我們不能僅憑一個推論就放了奧布萊恩
Not with the phone in evidence,
何況還有手機作為證物
and a signed confession.
和一份簽字認罪的供詞
What about Jun?
君怎么樣
We didn't have enough to hold her.
我們沒有足夠的證據逮捕她
We cut her loose to I.C.E..
只能把她交給移民及海關執法局
They already started deportation proceedings.
他們已經開始辦她的驅逐出境手續了
Now, I'm sorry,
我很抱歉
if you think this is all part of a master plan
要是你認為這是受害者自導自演的
concocted by the victim,
一場陰謀詭計
then it's a damn good one.
那這可真是天衣無縫
Is this new?
這里新布置了嗎
Old data, new location.
還是舊的資料,不過換了個地方
Thought it might jar something loose.
我想也許能發現些蛛絲馬跡
Did you get any sleep last night?
你昨晚睡覺了嗎
Hard to sleep
明明知道有個瘋子
knowing a psychopath may have managed
在自己死前拉了兩個無辜的人陪葬
to ruin two lives from beyond the grave.
讓人怎么睡得著
Well, for some of us, I suppose.
好吧,不是所有人都這么想
Well, I am gonna have to take a shower before I go to Rikers.
我要去洗個澡,然后去雷克斯島監獄
Carry on.
洗吧
Oh, you weren't kidding when you said
你說奧布萊恩和拉米雷茲住得很近
O'Brien and Ramirez live close to each other.
原來不是在開玩笑
All part of the frame-up.
都是這場陰謀的一部分
I know, it's just...
我知道,只是...
if I wanted to hire someone from my neighborhood to kill you,
要是我想從我住的地方附近雇人殺你
how would I do it, go door-to-door?
我要怎么做,挨家挨戶找人嗎
I'm just saying, people who kill for money
我是想說,會為了錢去殺人的人
aren't exactly easy to find.
沒這么容易找到
Especially when you're limited by geography.
尤其是在你限定了地理范圍的情況下
So, if I wanted you dead,
所以說,如果我想你死
how would I find my Raul Ramirez?
我該怎么去找我的勞爾·拉米雷茲呢
You'd use a menu.
你會從名單上找
Sex Offender Registry.
性侵罪犯資料庫
You can't look up killers by locale,
你不能按地區查找殺手
but you can look up rapists.
但你能查到強奸犯
They're a subset of violent offenders.
他們也是暴力罪犯的一種
It's not a leap to imagine that they would
不難想象,如果價格合理
consider murder for hire if the price was right.
他們會考慮替別人殺人
You type in O'Brien's address,
輸入奧布萊恩家的地址
find the nearest deviant.
找到最近的離經叛道分子
Only he wasn't the nearest one.
只是他不是最近的那個
There's another guy whose name came up first.
還有另一個人排在他前面
Go back a screen.
回到剛才那個網頁
Dennis Kaminski.
丹尼斯·卡明斯基
Multiple rape convictions,
多次被判強奸
set up hidden cameras in women's restrooms.
在女人的臥室里偷放隱形攝像機
And his name came up first
他的名字排在最前面
because he lives in O'Brien's building.
因為他和奧布萊恩住在同一幢樓
I don't get it.
我不明白
If Annunzio wanted to use proximity
如果阿農奇奧想利用地理位置上的
to make O'Brien look guiltier,
接近讓奧布萊恩看上去更可疑
why didn't he go to this guy first?
為什么他不先去找這個人
Who says he didn't?
誰說他沒有呢
I don't know... I don't know what to say.
我不知道該說什么了
You don't have to say anything.
你什么都不用說
You didn't do what the police said you did.
你沒做那些警察口中的事
Anyway, someone's going to be here to release you soon.
不管怎樣, 馬上就會有人來放了你
Take care of yourself.
保重
That's it?
就這樣嗎
I'm sorry, I guess I just, I don't know,
抱歉,我想我只是... 我也不知道
I expected a little more, uh...
我以為你會覺得...
disappointment.
更失望一些
I let that go a long time ago.
我很久以前就釋懷了
I want to get clean, Joanie.
我想戒毒,喬恩妮
Liam... I mean it.
廉姆... 我是說真的
I figure after everything you did for me,
我想,在你為我做了這么多事后
I gotta at least try, right?
我至少該試試,對嗎
You're not supposed to do it for me,
你不應該為了我才這么做
you're supposed to do it for yourself.
你這么做是為了你自己
Thought maybe, I don't know,
也許,我不知道
you could find me a place to go.
你能幫我找個地方嗎
My friend runs the 59th Street Clinic.
我有朋友在59街開了家診所
If I call her now,
要是我現在打給她
I'm sure she'll make room for you.
她肯定能給你找個房間
Like I said, you have to do this for yourself.
就像我說的,你必須為了自己這么做
I'm not gonna be there waiting for you.
我不會在那等你
Y... you mean to say
你們的意思是說
Trent was behind everything that happened?
是特倫特策劃了這一切嗎
Before your husband contracted Raul Ramirez to shoot him,
在你丈夫雇勞爾·拉米雷茲殺死自己前
he tried another man,
他聯系過另一個人
one Dennis Kaminski.
叫丹尼斯·卡明斯基
Mr. Kaminski was more suspicious of your husband's overtures
卡明斯基先生比拉米雷茲先生更懷疑
than Mr. Ramirez, he also had more experience
你丈夫的要求,他對監視設備
with surveillance equipment.
也更有經驗
Fearing that the police were attempting to entrap him,
因為害怕這是警察的圈套
he installed a small camera
他在家門外的走廊里
in the corridor outside of his apartment.
裝了一個小型攝像機
Next time he was contacted by his mystery benefactor,
等到下次那個神秘雇主再聯系他時
he said it would require a further $1,000
他說除非再多出1000美金
before he would even consider the offer.
否則就不會考慮交易
The next day, the camera recorded this.
就在第二天,攝像機拍下了這個
Jun?
君
What are you doing here?
你怎么會在這兒
Well, thanks to this video,
多虧了這段錄像
Mr. O'Brien was just released,
奧布萊恩先生剛剛被無罪釋放了
which is bully for him but, uh...
雖然他是被冤枉的,但...
doesn't make you any more of a citizen.
你還是無法繼續持有公民的身份
I'm still going to be deported?
我仍然會被驅逐嗎
Depends.
看情況
Were you serious the other day when you said
那天你說你們已經討論過
that you two had discussed the possibility of...
在不久的將來結婚的可能性
tying the knot?
那是認真的嗎
Because if you were...
如果是...
Captain Gregson has already reached out
格雷森警監已經聯絡過
to a friend of his in the City Clerk's Office.
他在市政處工作的一個朋友
I can't make any promises,
我不能打任何包票
but my understanding is
但照我的理解是
if you were to get married today
要是你們今天結婚的話
that I.C.E. will have to back off.
移民局就不得不撤銷驅逐
It's not how I thought we would do it, but...
雖然不是我想象中的結婚方式,但是...
sure.
當然
Good show, Mr. O'Brien.
干得好,奧布萊恩先生
I texted you. You didn't have to come.
我給你發短信了,你不必來的
As I explained the other day,
就像我那天說的
there's nothing more hazardous to my health than boredom.
沒什么比無聊對我的健康更有害了
Besides, I thought it might be nice to meet the ex.
而且我覺得來見見你前男友也挺有意思
I'm pretty sure he's not gonna show.
我很確定他不會出現了
Yet here you sit.
但你還是坐在這
I'll give him ten more minutes.
我再給他十分鐘
If there's someplace else you have to be...
要是你還有什么別的地方要去
Not tonight, Watson.
今晚沒有,華生
Not tonight.
今晚沒有