Shelley:Hey gorgeous, how's it going?
嗨,帥哥,你怎么樣?
Chandler:Dehydrated Japanese noodles under fluorescent lights...does it get better than this?
在熒火燈下吃日本方便面…我能有多好?
Shelley:Question. You're not dating anybody, are you, because I met somebody who would be perfect for you.
問個問題。你沒有約會對象,是吧,因為我碰到個人與你非常般配。
Chandler:Ah, you say perfect might be a problem. Had you said 'codependent', or 'selfdestructive'...
額,說"完美"也許有點不恰當。你如果說"相互依靠",或者"自我毀滅"的話...
Shelley:Do you want a date Saturday? Chandler: Yes please.
你想星期六約會嗎?是的,拜托了。
Shelley:Okay. He's cute, he's funny, he's...Chandler: He's a he?
好的。他很帥,很風趣,他...... 他是男的?
Shelley:Well yeah!...Oh God. I just I thought...Good, Shelley. OK! I'm just gonna go flush myself down the toilet now. Okay, byebye...
是的!…哦天吶。我只是我以為......好的,Shelley。我現在只想去把自己沖進下水道…好的,再見…...
Chandler: Couldn't enjoy a cup of noodles after that.I mean, is that ridiculous? Can you believe she actually thought that?
從那以后就沒心情吃面條了。我意思是,那不荒謬嗎?你能相信她真那樣想嗎?
Rachel:Um...yeah...Well, I mean, when I first met you, y'know, I thought maybe, possibly, you might be...
呃…對,恩,我是說,我第一次見到你時,要知道,我想也許,可能,你也許是…...
Chandler:You did?
你原來以為?
Rachel:Yeah, but then you spent Phoebe's entire birthday party talking to my breasts, so then I figured maybe not.
對,不過隨后你在Phoebe的整個生日派對上都盯著我的胸部談話。所以我想你也許不是。
Chandler:Huh. Did, uh...any of the rest of you guys think that when you first met me?
恩。呃…你們當中還有其他人第一次見到我時那樣想過嗎?
Monica:I did. Phoebe: Yeah, I think so, yeah.
我想過。是,我想是的,對。
Joey:Not me.
我沒有。
Ross:Nono, me neither.Although, uh...you know, back in college, Susan Saladore did.
不不,我也沒有。雖然,你知道,大學時代的蘇珊這樣認為。
Chandler: You're kidding! Did you tell her I wasn't?
開什么玩笑!你告訴她我不是了嗎?
Ross: No....
沒。