I have to go find her before someone notices she's missing.
我得在別人發現她逃跑前找到她
Oh, you mean Regina?
你是說瑞金娜
The arraignment's at 8 a.m. I'm sure she'll be here bright and early to celebrate her victory.
傳訊是早上八點 她肯定會早早趕來慶賀她奸計得逞
You have until 8 a.m. then.
那你得趕在八點前找到她
Uh, what about me? How can I help? Go home.
我呢 我能幫什么忙 回家
Emma. If she leaves Storybrooke.
艾瑪 如果她離開童話鎮
Not now, Henry. Come on.
現在不是說這個的時候 快走
Ms. Swan, I know time is of the essence, but if Ms. Blanchard doesn't return, her future's in jeopardy,
斯旺小姐 我知道時間緊迫 可如果布蘭切特女士不能按時回來 她將前途堪憂
and if you're caught helping her, so is yours.
如果有人發現你幫過她 你也會受牽連
I don't care.I'd rather lose my job than my friend.
我不在乎 我寧可丟掉工作也不能失去朋友
I'm so sorry! Are you okay? I didn't see you there.
太抱歉了 你沒事吧 我剛剛沒看見你
Uh, II think so.
應該沒事
Are you sure?
確定嗎
I'm fine. I'm not used to sharing the road with cars so late. You're the sheriff, aren't you?
我沒事 通常這么晚路上都沒有車 你不是警長嗎
Yeah. What brings you out here in the middle of the night?
正是 你這么晚了出來干什么
Oh, nothing to worry about.I'm just looking for a lost dog.
沒什么大不了的事 就是來找一只走失的狗
Well, I hope you find it.
希望你能找到它
Thank you.
謝謝