I'd like to say you're looking well, Jefferson, but I'd be lying.Poverty doesn't suit you.
我想說你氣色不錯 杰弗森 但那無疑是謊話 貧窮并不適合你
What are you doing here, Regina?
你來這里干什么 瑞金娜
I have a job for you.
我有份工作要給你
I don't do that anymore.
我不再做那個了
Yes, I heard you hung up your hat. Why? Is it because of your sweet daughter Grace?
是的 我聽說你"掛帽"了 為什么 是因為你那可愛的女兒格蕾絲嗎
Because of my work, she lost her mother.I don't want her to lose her father, too.
因為我的工作 她失去了母親 我不想讓她再失去父親
So now you're foraging for fungus.What kind of future does your daughter have here with you?
所以現在你以尋菌類為生嗎 和你待在這兒 你女兒又會有怎樣的未來
Do this one last favor for me, and you can give her the life she deserves.
再最后幫我這一次 你就能給女兒她應得的生活了
That's why I'm staying.You don't abandon family.That's... what she deserves. Now please leave.
這就是我待在這里的原因 對家人不離不棄 那才是她...應得的 現在請你離開
All I need is your special skills to get me somewhere.Somewhere you've been before.
我只需借你特殊的技藝帶我去個地方 一個你以前就去過的地方
Do it, and I can change your life.
只要幫我 我就能改變你的生活
What business could you possibly have there?
你去那里要做什么
Something of mine was taken and found its way over there.I want it back.
我有樣東西被人奪去 流落到了那里 我想把它找回來
Then find someone else to get it.
那就找別人去取吧