Henry. What are you doing here?
亨利 你在這干什么
I came to congratulate you.
我是來祝賀你的
For what?
祝賀什么
Your genius plan.
你的計劃太棒了
And what plan's that, Henry? Right.
什么計劃 亨利 好吧 我走
Sorry. I thought Mr. Gold was in on it now that he's Ms. Blanchard's lawyer.
抱歉 我以為戈登先生也參與了呢 畢竟他現在是布蘭切特老師的律師了
In on what?
參與什么
The escape plan.
越獄的計劃
The what?
你說什么
Sheriff, could you join me, please? She's gone.
警長 能麻煩你過來一下嗎 她逃跑了
Henry, what did you do?
亨利 你都干了些什么
Nothing. She was gone when I got here.
什么都沒干 我來的時候她就不在了
Her arraignment's tomorrow. If she's not there
明天是她傳訊出庭的日子 如果她不去
She's a fugitive. Doesn't matter if she's convicted for Kathryn or not, she's screwed.
那她就成了逃犯 不管她是否被判犯有謀殺罪 都難逃法律制裁