Why would she do this to me?
她為什么要這么對我
I don't know, but I'm gonna find out,and I promise, I won't stop until I expose what she's up to.
不知道 但我會查出來的 我保證不揭露她的目的我決不罷休
And how are you going to do that? This is her town.
你要怎么辦 這是她的地盤
I'm working on it.
我正在想辦法
I have faith in you.
我對你有信心
And now I need you to have faith in me.Can you do that?
現在我要你 對我有信心 可以嗎
Of course.
當然
Mr. Gold.
戈登先生
Just taking inventory.
我在盤貨呢
What can I do for you, Ms. Swan? Any developments in the case I should be aware of?
有事嗎 斯旺女士 案子有什么新進展嗎
Yes. Regina set her up.And this surprises you?
有 是瑞金娜陷害她 這還出乎你的意料嗎
Show me your evidence, and we'll get this over with immediately.
給我看一下證據 咱們好盡快了結此事
Yeah. That's the thing. There isn't any anything that's courtworthy.
問題就在這里 那些證據...都上不了法庭
But I know it now.
但我知道是她
Look who's suddenly become a woman of faith. Why are you here, Ms. Swan? To spin conspiracy theories?
你怎么突然間有了信仰 斯旺女士 你來干嘛 散布陰謀論嗎
I need help.
我需要幫助
From me?
我的幫助嗎
Every time I've gone up against Regina, I've lost, except for once, when I became sheriff, when you helped.
每次我對抗瑞金娜都會失敗 除了我成為警長那次 因為有你幫忙
As I recall, you don't exactly approve of my methods.
我記得 你當時并不完全贊賞我的辦法
I approve of your results. And this time, I have something more important than a job. I need to save my friend.
但我贊賞你的結果 而這次 我要的比一份工作重要多了 我要救出我的朋友
And you're willing to go as far as it takes?
那你愿意不擇手段嗎
Farther.
怎樣都行
Now we're talking. Fear not, Ms swan. Regina may be powerful, but something tells me you're more powerful than you kno
這才像話 別怕 斯旺女士 瑞金娜雖然有權有勢 但我認為你的能力超乎你自己的想象