Okay, you were very prepared for that question.
好吧,你的回答非常詳盡
Man, I feel so close to you.Like we're girlfriends already.
伙計,感覺咱們心有靈犀啊,好像我們已經是閨蜜了
All right,I knew. I knew as I was saying it that I should just keep my mouth shut.
好吧,我知道當我說這些的時候 就應該閉上自己的嘴巴
Aw, I want to braid your feathers immediately!
噢,我想馬上梳理一下你的羽毛
Look, uh...Yeah?While we're being real honest right now,I'll tell you why I built my plane.
聽著,呃...嗯?我們現在算是知交了,我就告訴你為什么我要造這飛機
It's not to deliver packages for Cornerstore.com.I built my plane to find my parents.
這飛機不是用來給街角小店郵包裹的,我是想找到我的父母
But I thought you didn't know where your parents lived.
但是我覺得你并不知道你父母住哪
When Jasper destroyed my homing beacon, I lost all the pieces.Except one.
賈思伯毀掉我家鄉的燈塔之后,我便什么都沒有了,除了一樣
And I thought this, plus some luck might be enough to find my parents.
我覺得用這飛機,再加上點運氣可能就能找到我的父母
So, you sacrificed your plane for this baby?
所以,你為了救這個小寶寶犧牲了這架飛機?
Yeah. Why? Oh, I don't know.I guess if this baby finds her family,I mean, it's worth it. Right?
對的。為什么?哦,我不知道。我認為如果她找到了她的家人。我是說,這也是值得的 不對嗎?
Fine. You can name her.Really? Yeah, go ahead.Diamond Destiny.
好吧,你可以給她起個名。真的?對,直接給她起名吧。鉆石命運
Okay, I changed my mind.You can't name her.
好吧,我改變主意了。你不能給她起名了
Too late! Her name is Diamond Destiny. I thought it was gonna be,like, an actual name.
太晚了,我已經給他命名鉆石命運。我以為你會給她起一個真實的名字
It is a name. Diamond Destiny is her name!
這確實就是一個名字,她的名字是鉆石命運!
Isn't that right, Diamond Destiny?
對不對,我的小鉆命?