You know what? Just get... Here. Here.I'm just gonna put this right here.
你知道發生了什么嗎?剛到...這里。我要把它放這
Uh, What happened back there?
呃,那邊發生了什么
What? What do you mean?
什么?你什么意思?
Uh, you stabbed the raft?For literally no reason!
呃,你來劃槳?沒有任何理由就讓我來
It was not for no reason.It was for personal reasons.Anyways, there's a port right there on the coast.
不是因為別的原因,而是因為個人原因。不管怎么說,海岸那邊有個港口
We'll just leave first thing in the morning and deliver the package.
我們明天一早就離開然后寄包裹
Just call it "the baby."Why are you so afraid of babies?
就叫它“寶寶”,為什么你們都這么害怕小寶寶們
Because this one single package could ruin everything I've worked towards my entire life!
因為這包裹 可能我一生所努力的成果可能都會被毀掉
Why do you wanna be boss again? Not this again.
為什么你想當老板?這次不要再來啊
No, really.Why do you wanna be boss of Cornerstore?
不,真的。為什么你想當街角小店的老板
I don't know, okay? I mean...Why does anyone want to be boss?It rules. That's why.
我也不知道,好嗎?其實我...為什么每個人都想當老板,可以掌管別人。這就是為什么
Yeah, but what would you do?
對啊,可是你當了老板你會怎么做
I don't know. What would you do?
我不知道,你會怎么做?
I'm glad you asked!Well, for one, I would employ a more diverse variety of birds and animals.
問我你找對了 好的吧,第一,我會雇更多品種不一的鳥和動物
Two, I would get rid of the Cornerstore warehouse because that building is a bummer.
第二,我會去掉小店的倉庫 因為那房子簡直糟糕透了
And three, I would start delivering babies again.
第三,我會再繼續接生小寶寶的