All right. Let's keep this quiet.Yes, sir.
好的,我們低調行事。好的,先生
Thank you for your loyalty, Pigeon Toady.Or should I say boss.
感謝你的忠誠,白鴿托迪。或者我該稱呼你老板
Cool, cool, cool.Whoa!Steam room in an elevator. Mind blown!
冷靜,冷靜,冷靜。喔!谷倉里的桑拿房。讓人興奮!
Shut up! I'm planning.
閉嘴!我正在做計劃
Oh, that's cool.
喔,好的好的
All right. Now, listen.First, we have to stop that delivery.
好了,聽好。首先,我們得去中斷交貨
But we don't know where they're headed.
但是我們不知道他們去哪里交貨
Indeed. We won't go to them.We'll make them... Come to us.
實際上,不是我們去中斷他們,而是讓他們來上門找我們
Yes!Well, I'm off.
好!好,我要下班了
You're in a suit suddenly.Let's go.
你突然就把制服換好了,我們走吧
My towel blew away.
我的毛巾被吹走了
Junior. Wake up. We gotta go.
朱尼爾 起床,我們得走啦
I'm still asleep.
我還是睡著呢
I know, we gotta go, we gotta go.
我知道的,但是我們要出發了,我們要出發了
Just let me sleep a little longer.
就讓我再睡一會會嘛
Junior. Baby's awake. Ship's leaving. Let's go!
朱尼爾,寶寶醒了,船也馬上要出發了。我們走吧
You do it. You get the baby.
你需要帶上寶貝
Junior, I'm tired, too!
朱尼爾,我也很累的好吧
You made it, you get it.
你辦的好事,由你負責啊