For now. I think this is good for me.
還行。這對我挺有好處的。
You almost done checking email?
你磨磨蹭蹭查完郵件沒有?
There are six ISA operatives on site. I should be seeing six identical signals, but I'm not, I'm seeing seven.Six standard signals, one anomaly. The anomalous phone belongs to a Samaritan agent who's embedded with Control's operatives. I'm uploading a worm to that phone.The worm will scour the phone for any information relating to Sameen,and then 18 seconds later, move on the to next Samaritan phone, and it won't give up until we find what we're looking for.
一共有六名情報突擊隊特工在現場。應該有六個相似的信號,但我看到了七個。六個標準信號,一個異常信號。異常信號是由撒馬利亞人特工手機發出的,這個特工潛伏在主控者的特工之中。我將蠕蟲病毒上傳至那部手機。蠕蟲病毒會搜尋任何與薩姆恩有關的信息,18秒后病毒會傳播到另一部撒馬利亞人網絡的手機,直到找到我們需要的信息。
Sorry, were you talking to me?
啥,你跟我說話嗎?
What's your status, Harold? I'm not sure how much longer I can hold on.
情況如何,哈羅德?我不知道還能拖多久。
I'll be right there, Root. This is for Shaw.
我很快就過來了,根。這是給肖報仇的。
Sameen? You're Grice?
薩姆恩?你是格賴斯?
Yeah.
是。
She told me you let her go.
她告訴我,是你放她走的。
She was a good agent.
她是優秀的特工。
Mr. Reese, Root, it's done.
里瑟先生,根,成功了。
On my way.
馬上來。
Did it work?
有用嗎?
We got something. What, I don't yet know.
找到了些東西,但我還不知道是什么。
Thank you, Harold.
謝謝你,哈羅德。
Let's get out of here.
我們走吧。