Me and you need to have a little talk.
我們得好好聊聊了。
Hello, ladies.
你們好啊,女士們。
You don't look so good.
你情況不妙啊。
If you better understood Samaritan, you would know it employs a private army to do its bidding...that it communicates with them on a private, encrypted phone network.You would suspect they would employ at least one of them as a spy in your own organization.
如果你了解撒馬利亞人,就會知道它雇傭了私人軍隊為它效勞...他們的交流是通過私人加密的電話線路進行的。你就會懷疑他們至少會派一個人作為間諜潛入你的組織。
You might even assume that spy to be among the agents coming here to save you now,holding his private, encrypted network phone, and you would know that that's exactly why I'm here.
你甚至會想那個間諜可能就是現在來救你的其中一人,拿著他私人加密的電話,你就會知道為什么我在這里了。
Talk to me, Crimson. I'm blind here. Does anybody have eyes on the target?
匯報情況,深紅。我完全不了解情況。有人看到目標了嗎?
Yeah, I do.
看到了。
Another thing, the Red Wings suck.
(紅翼隊是底特律的國家冰球聯盟成員)還有一件事,紅翼隊糟透了。
You realize he's not from Detroit.
你知道他不是底特律人吧。
Still had to be said.
哥是不吐槽會死星人。
You okay, Root?
你還好嗎,根?