You have it within you. I know you do.
你行的。我知道你行的。
Don't worry Merlin. We've plenty of time.
別擔心梅林。我們時間充裕。
I'm Sorry to disturb you, my lady.
抱歉打擾到你了,女士。
Lancelot, what are you doing here?
蘭斯洛特,你在這里干什么?
I have no time to explain, I need weapons, armour, the best you've gotten.
沒時間解釋,我需要武器和盔甲,越優質越好。
What's it all about?
你想干什么?
Arthur's stand in more than peril. I must do what I can to protect him. It's my duty, knight or not.
亞瑟正處于危險之中。我要竭盡所能保護他。不管是不是騎士,都應如此。
You really believe that, don't you? Yes, my lady.
你始終堅信,對嗎? 是的,女士。
Lancelot, I don't believe I've ever met your like before.
蘭斯洛特,你我相見恨晚。
Guinevere, if I should not return... Don't go Lancelot. Please.
格溫娜維爾,如果我回不來... 別去,蘭斯洛特。求你了。
But go I must.
但是我必須這么做。
Don't worry, Merlin, I know you're trying.
別擔心,梅林,我知道你正在努力了。
And I'm failing. If Arthur dies because I'm not good enough... Merlin!
總是失敗。如果亞瑟因為我的無能而死去...... 梅林!
Merlin! Lancelot's ridding out to kill the griffin! He's what?
梅林!蘭斯洛特騎馬去殺獅鷲了。 他什么?
No, you're not.
不,你不能去。