Just try and stop me.
試試看你否阻止我。
Merlin, you're not a soldier.
梅林,你不懂戰斗。
Suit yourself. Arthur needs all the help he can get.
隨你怎么說。亞瑟現在急需幫助。
Arthur! Well? He's alive.
亞瑟! 怎么樣? 他還活著。
It was Lancelot.
是蘭斯洛特。
What's he doing here?
他在這兒干嘛?
Father, I can explain.
父王,我來解釋。
You! Wait outside.
你!外面等著。
You have no right to...
你沒有權利讓......
What are they doing? Deciding my fate.
他們在干嘛? 決定我的命運。
I confess it, sire. I released him. I'll take the consequences. But surely Lancelot's actions change things.
我認罪,父王。是我把他放出來的。這由我來負責。但蘭斯洛特的英勇能夠證明一些事情。
His actions change nothing. He broke the code.
什么都證明不了。他違反了法規。
He laid down his life for me! He served with honour.
他為了我不顧自己的性命!他有崇高的騎士精神。
I see you feel strongly about this, Arthur. Under the circumstances, a pardon, perhaps.No.
看來你很堅決,亞瑟。這樣的話,也許我可以給他一個赦免。不。
Not good enough, Father. You must restore Lancelot to his rightful place, as a knight of Camelot.
這樣還不夠,父王。你應該給回他應有的地位,卡梅洛特的騎士。