日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 波士頓法律 > 波士頓法律第一季 > 正文

波士頓法律第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第9集 藥品實驗

來源:可可英語 編輯:Daisy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

It is also my expert opinion that the document analysis is reliable,

我的專業看法是,分析報告可以被采信
as these handwriting samples are comparatively similar.
這兩個字跡樣本相當近似
I am so bored. Shh.
太無聊了,噓
I need to get back to the office.
我要回辦公室
I have so much work to do on the Myers case.
邁爾斯的案子還有許多要準備
The sample provided on the top
頂端的字跡樣本
contains the same content
與下方的原跡
as the original on the bottom.
有著相同的內容
Namely, they are both the subject's signature, no pun intended.
也就是,它們的內容都是簽名,我可沒想一語雙關
"Namely."
簽的名字
This is actually killing me.
這太折磨人了
Part of me is dying. Shh.
我要崩潰了,噓!
I have a bomb!
我身上有炸彈!
This is better.
這個精彩多了
Remember me, judge?
記得我嗎?法官
15 to 20 for aggravated manslaughter?
15到20年,嚴重過失殺人罪
Well, I got out today.
你看,今天我出獄了
And you know what?
而且你知道嗎?
I'm still aggravated!
我更嚴重了
Sit down!
坐下
Do you mind? We're trying to conduct a trial here.
麻煩,我們正在開庭...
Get over here!
過來!
Did you hear me?
聽到沒有?
I said I had a bomb.
我說過了,我有炸彈
No, you don't and here's why.
不,你沒有,很明顯
A, you said "manslaughter,
首先,你提到"過失殺人"
which means that you didn't have the guts
說明你根本沒膽量
for murder one the first time around.
上次就沒敢想殺人
B, if you're clever enough to make that aggravation choke,
其次,如果上次你能聰明到,利用嚴重過失
you're clever enough to know that threatening to have a bomb
你就也能想到宣稱有炸彈
carries a much lesser sentence than actually wearing one.
比真的攜帶炸彈,量刑輕很多
C, that coat is fairly svelte.
還有,你的外套看上去很貼身
And D, if you really had a bomb,
最后,如果你真的有炸彈
you wouldn't need to have a hostage.
你就應該不需要人質了
Would you?
對不對?
I do have a bomb.
我有炸彈
Come on, we've got two more expert witnesses to get through by lunch.
幫幫忙,我們還有兩個專家證人,要在午飯前出庭作證
I'm assuming you can speed through your testimony
我拜托你少點慷慨呈詞
just to keep up with our schedule? Uh-huh.
好讓我們趕上進度,這個...
You sit down, or I'll blow this thing!
你給坐下,否則我就引爆了
You don't have a bomb. Yes, I do!
你沒有炸彈,我有
No, you don't. Yes, I do.
你沒有,我有
Prove it. Mr. Chase, perhaps...
那爆啊,蔡斯先生,萬一...
I was a hostage negotiator as a marine.
我曾經是海軍的談判專家
This man does not have a bomb.
眼前這個人沒有炸彈
I do, too! You're interrupting, sir.
我有的,請不要打斷我,先生
Mr. Chase... Show me the bomb.
蔡斯先生,把炸彈給我看看
I'll blow this thing!
我要引爆它了
Mr. Chase! Show it to me.
蔡斯先生,給我看啊
I'm not gonna show you.
我這就給你看
I didn't think so.
我不信
Fine.
等著
What do you know?
天知道...
What's that thing?
那是什么東西?
It's an ornament. A Christmas tree ornament.
裝飾,圣誕樹頂的裝飾
You can't go to court like that.
你不能這么上庭
Of course not.
廢話
You okay, Denny?
丹尼,你怎么了?
It's this case.
這個案子
It seems like I've done nothing else but work on it for the last three weeks.
三周來除了這案子,我就沒能做過其他事
What in particular about the case is bothering you?
到底你在煩什么?
I don't know what it's about.
我完全沒方向
It's, well, if you, say,
那個,如果說你要
were going to briefly describe it to someone who was clueless,
對著一個比較遲鈍的人,簡明扼要的解釋
what would you say?
你怎么說
I'd say we represent a big drug company...
我會說我們代表著大型制藥公司
Yes, that's the part I like.
嗯,這點我能明白
Then I'd say they're being sued by a woman
然后我會說,公司被一個女人給告了
who claims she was wrongfully removed
她覺得自己被毫無道理的從
from the company's clinical trial of a potent, new diabetes medicine.
公司的新藥試驗中被排除了,糖尿病的特效藥
That's where I lose track.
這就是我搞不懂的地方
Special pills make woman happy.
一種小藥片讓女人很滿足
Company take pills away.
公司卻拿走不給她了
Woman sue to get back on special pills.
女人就要上法庭討回它們
Got it.
懂了
Denny
丹尼
Martin. Hey.
馬丁,嘿
Martin
馬丁
You remember Alan Shore?
還記得艾倫·肖爾吧?
It's an ornament.
只是個裝飾品
I head the office cheer committee.
我是公司啦啦隊的隊長
Since I received no late night call last night, I assume we didn't settle.
昨晚我沒接到電話,看來事情沒搞定
We informed your in-house counsel.
我們已經通知你的顧問律師了
I like to hear things from you.
我想親耳聽你說
I feel I have a direct relationship with you.
我覺得我們的私交,甚篤
We didn't settle.
我們沒搞定
I don't really understand this.
我不明白
Every legal opinion I've gotten says the merits fall
我所得到的每個法律意見都說
one-sidedly in our favor.
我們有壓倒性的優勢
Legal opinions only go to the law, Mr. Jeffries.
那只是"法律"意見,杰弗里斯先生
I had opportunity to view the plaintiff's videotaped deposition.
我湊巧看過原告的錄像資料
She comes off as an extremely sympathetic and likable person.
她顯得那么楚楚可憐,惹人同情
And?
那怎樣?
You don't.
你不是
Our fear, and the plaintiff's hope,
我們擔心,也是原告希望的
is that the jury will like her and feel for her pain
就是陪審團會喜歡她,和她感同身受
and attempt to alleviate said pain
然后就想要緩解這種痛苦
with millions and millions of your dollars.
用的當然是,上百萬美金的,你的錢
I was under the impression I hired attorneys who could employ reason
我深感我所雇用的律師,應該能找到辦法
and intellect to offset the emotion inuring to the plaintiff's favor.
能化原告優勢為烏有,消除這種同情于無形
Did I hire the wrong law firm, Mr. Shore?
難道是我選錯了律師行,肖爾先生?
Certainly not, sir.
當然沒有,先生
You've hired the best.
你找了最好的
Paul
保羅
The Myers age discrimination case.
邁爾斯年齡歧視案
We just got the dvd-rom delivered.
我們剛收到快遞來的DVD
6,500 pages of Mcnamara documents,
麥克納馬拉送來的文件有6千5百頁
every useless document they could dump on here.
他們把所有沒用的資料,全塞過來了
Well, they're probably not ready, and this is meant to slow us down.
看來他們還沒準備好,想用緩兵之計
Right, and they want to force us to ask for a continuance
是的,他們想逼我們提出延期
because they know judge Simmons won't give them anymore.
因為法官不會再同意,他們的申請了
Well, we won't be asking for one. Uh, miss Heep.
我們不會去申請的,黑普小姐
Uh, miss Wilson.
威爾遜小姐
We have a trial next week. Lori will fill you in.
有個案子下周開審,詳情洛里會介紹
I want you to pour through this document.
我要你們把這份文件,仔細查一遍
The likelihood is it contains nothing relevant,
很可能里面的內容完全沒用
but we can't take any chances.
但我們不能冒這個險
Lori will tell you what to look for.
洛里會告訴你們要注意什么的
I'm sorry. Um...
抱歉,這個...
can you get somebody to take my place on this, please?
能找其他人代替我嗎?拜托
You have something else more pressing?
你有更急的事情要做?
No, but I prefer not to work on this case.
沒有,但我不想參與這個案子
Why not?
為什么?
It's personal.
私人理由
You're making it professional.
那就給我專業點
I'm, I'm just not...
我...我只是不...
I, I'm uncomfortable working with Tara.
我...和塔拉共事,我會感到尷尬
Because?
原因呢?
I used to sleep with Alan Shore, and now she does.
我和艾倫·肖爾睡過,現在她在睡
And she wants to.
而且她也想要睡
I do not.
我沒有
How dare you make a remark to one of the most senior partners of this firm
你怎么能在公司最資深的,合伙人面前信口開河
that I want to sleep with another associate here.
說我想和同事上床
Even if I did want to sleep with Alan Shore,
就算我想睡艾倫·肖爾
which, I assure you, I do not,
當然,我能保證絕無可能
but even if your remark was truthful,
但就算你說的是真的
it would not make it any less inappropriate.
也不代表你這種行為能讓人容忍
You're right.
你說得對
I apologize.
我道歉
Do you bear some ill will towards me? No.
你是不是對我有意見? 沒有
I suppose I regressed to the childish defense that
我想我退化到了小孩的辯護水平
"Everybody else is doing it."
"別人也做了"
But I'm not doing it, Tara.
可我沒有,塔拉
I'm not sleeping with Mr. Shore, which you very well know.
你明知我沒和肖爾上床
I only said you wanted to.
我只是說你想
And, again, I apologize.
不過,我再次道歉
My remark was, as you say,
我所做所為,正如你說的
completely inappropriate,
完全不可容忍
however accurate.
就算是實事
I have had type II diabetes since I was 25.
我25歲就得了II型糖尿病
It's been the same medicines pretty much the whole time.
就整天與藥物為伍
And when you were invited to participate in a clinical trial of SV-113,
在你被邀請參加SV-113臨床實驗后
what did your daily regimen become?
你每天是如何吃藥的?
I took one pill in the morning when I woke up.
一早起來吞服一粒藥
That's all?
就這些?
That was it.
就這些!
I had more energy, I was even losing weight,
我更有精力了,甚至體重還減下來了
and no more needles.
不再需要打針
It was a godsend
就像上天的恩賜
until they took it away.
直到他們不再給我藥
And how did that happen?
后來呢?
My doctor told me that the company had kicked me off the test.
我的醫生告訴我,那個公司把我從試驗中剔除了
He said that I had broken the rules of the trial, but I didn't.
他說,我違反了試驗規則,可是我沒有
I didn't do anything wrong.
我沒有做錯任何事
And after you were taken off the test?
那在你離開那個試驗后呢?
My health deteriorated again rapidly.
我的身體馬上又開始惡化了
Can you tell us your prognosis today?
你會怎樣預計自己以后的情況?
I'm dying.
我會死掉
I've got probably five to six years,
我大概還能活個五到六年
unless something changes drastically.
除非有翻天覆地的轉機
What reason did the company give for
這家公司拿什么理由
removing you from the SV-113 study?
把你從SV-113試驗中除掉
Noncompliance, but I complied.
不合作,但是我一直很合作的
You're a heavy smoker, is that correct, Mrs. Hewitt?
休伊特夫人,你是個煙鬼吧?
I quit.
我戒了
When did you quit, if I may ask?
冒昧問下,你什么時候戒的?
A week before the study.
實驗前一周
Just like that, two packs a day. Cold turkey.
原本一天兩包,忽然就能戒掉?
My life depended on it.
我要活下去
Some of the doctors and clinicians,
幾個臨床醫生
uh, smelled cigarette smoke on you during your exams.
在檢查時聞到你身上有煙味
My husband's a chain smoker.
我丈夫煙不離口
It was his smoke they smelled on my clothes.
煙味會留在我衣服上
Amazing. You smoked two packs a day,
真厲害,你曾經每天2包煙
you live with a chain smoker,
還和個煙囪住一起
and you're able to just quit cold turkey.
但你卻能說戒就戒掉
Objection. Sustained.
反對!反對有效
Mrs. Hewitt, 177 million people in the world have diabetes.
休伊特夫人,世界上有1.77億的人患有糖尿病
This drug study is the only way to get SV-113,
這次藥物試驗是SV-113唯一
the drug you yourself called a godsend, approved for sale.
也就是你所說的天賜之物,能被獲準出售的途徑
177 million people are counting on you
1.77億的人指望著你
to follow the rules, Mrs. Hewitt.
能遵守規定,休伊特夫人
Which I did.
我是這么做的
With the stakes being so enormously high,
想到這樣的生死攸關
with some 70,000 people dying
想到每年7萬人口
every year from diabetes
因糖尿病而喪命
with a desperate need to develop a drug
想到對研制藥物的迫切渴望
that can save those lives,
以便挽救那些生命
you realize how important it is
你能理解,對我的當事人來說
for my client not to take any chances, don't you?
不能冒任何風險,對嗎?
I followed all the rules.
我遵守了所有的規則
All in all, I don't think she hurt us.
總之我不認為她威脅到了我們
She hurt us. I saw the jury.
她有,我看到了陪審團反應
How badly she hurt us, where's our expert?
不能再糟了,我們的專家呢?
Should be waiting in the conference room.
應該是在會議室吧
I'll meet you there.
那就會議室見
Sally, may I offer you one little piece of advice?
薩莉,提個小小的意見?
ok
好的
You're an extremely beautiful young woman.
你是個漂亮又優秀的女人
Thanks for the tip. That's not the advice.
謝謝贊賞,那不是重點
The advice is, be aware of lecherous senior partners
我說的是,要小心那些色狼合伙人
who are looking for the slightest excuse
故意找些小小借口
to plant a big wet one on you.
一個狼吻,生吃掉你
Excuse me?
什么?
They lurk, and when beautiful women such
他們潛伏著,等待像你這樣漂亮的女人
as yourself stand under the mistletoe.
就這樣站到槲寄生下
Merry christmas, Sally. Let's go meet our expert, Denny.
圣誕快樂,薩莉,丹尼,去見見我們的專家
I had a blood flow going. No doubt.
我的血液在沸騰,當然
Dr. Gerard.
杰勒德醫生
Yes.
是的
Denny Crane
丹尼·克蘭
Single.
單身
Alan Shore
艾倫·肖爾
Hello.
你好
Very nice to meet you.
很高興見到你
Well, should we get started? We should.
能開始了嗎? 是的
I'm afraid it's gonna be a very long night.
恐怕這將是個漫漫長夜
I'll need to go over every inch of you with a fine-toothed comb.
我要仔細地看遍你每個細節色色的
I beg your pardon, your testimony.
抱歉,我是說證詞
I'll need to go over your testimony with the comb.
我要梳理一下你的證詞
Where are we going to do this?
我們在哪里談?
Right here.
就這里
It's not my case, Rene.
這不是我的案子,雷內
It's Lori's.
是洛里的
I have no idea where she is. Hang on.
我不知道她在哪,你等下
Do you know where Lori is?
知道洛里在哪嗎?
No, I gotta run. I got that dinner thing.
不知道,我得走了,有一個飯局
Okay, go.
好的,去吧
Need a ride anywhere? No, thanks. My car's in the garage.
要送你一程嗎? 不了,我的車就在車庫
All right, so, what's the big emergency?
什么急事?
Well, if you have him on the phone, then ask him.
如果他還在線,就去問他
I don't want anything I'm offering.
我是在給你們方便
Since we turned over that cd the last second,
考慮到最后一刻才給你們CD
we won't oppose a continuance if you people want it.
你們要申請延期,我們不會反對的
Say you need to page Lori,
說你要通知洛里
ask if she can call him later, and then get his cell phone number.
問能不能晚些打過去,然后要他的電話號碼
Yeah. That'll be great.
好,這樣也好
Uh, my number's 617-555-0194.
我的號碼617-555-0194
Thanks.
謝謝
Can I get a beer?
啤酒
Oh! Oh!
噢,噢
Fantastic! Oh, I'm terribly sorry.
這下可好了,噢,真對不起啊
It's all right.
沒關系
It's okay. I'm embarrassed.
沒關系,太丟臉了
I'll pay for the dry cleaning, I assure you.
我會付干洗費的
It's okay. Really.
沒關系,真的
So besides Ms. Hewitt, there were 56 other people removed from the study.
除了Ms. Hewitt ,還有56個人也被這個計劃剔除了
For a drug of this magnitude, we have to be extremely cautious.
這樣重要的藥物研發,我們必須非常小心謹慎
But what motivated your caution?
這種謹慎是出于什么考慮?
Please tell me it was more than a hunch.
別告訴我只是憑感覺
After all, these people do suffer from
畢竟這些人都正在忍受著
a crippling, life-threatening disease, doctor.
致命的疾病,醫生
As do I.
我也一樣
I'm very sorry.
我很抱歉
I understand the promise of a drug like this
因為我自身的狀況
on a very personal level, Mr. Shore.
我能體會到這種藥給病人的希望,肖爾先生
But if it endangers people...
但如果它會對人造成危害..
How does it endanger people?
怎么危害?
How are these 57 people endangered by SV-113?
這57個人怎么會被SV-113危害?
57, that's an exceptionally large number 57
這個數字未免太大了
of people to purge, isn't it, doctor?
剔除了這么多人,你說呢,醫生?
How are these people endangered?
這些人怎樣被危害了?
They weren't.
不是那樣
Marybeth Hewitt and the 56 others were on a different drug.
瑪麗貝斯·休伊特和其他56人,服用的是另一種藥物
It was a slight variation from SV-113
是SV-113的細微變體
that we had only begun to investigate.
我們只是剛開始研究
These people, they knew they were on this other drug.
這些人,知道服用的是另外的藥物?
No.
So you gave an experimental,
也就是說,你們對這57人
unproved drug to 57 people
用未經證實的藥物做試驗
and told them they were taking something else?
然后告訴他們正在服用的,是另一種藥物
But as soon as we became aware of the side effects...
但我們一發現,藥物副的作用時就...
The headaches?
你說頭疼?
There was onset of acute liver damage at about six weeks.
6周左右,肝臟會嚴重損傷
There was one prior subject who went first, and complications...
已經有個較早的實驗對象,出現并發癥...
Please don't look at me as if...
別這樣看著我
What could possibly have impelled you to delude these people?
到底為什么,讓你這樣去欺騙這些病人
You can't understand.
你不清楚
It takes years to get a drug approved.
藥物審核要持續好幾年
And when you spend your life,
當你花了畢生的精力
I thought, the company thought...
我以為,公司以為
that we had the next polio vaccine or penicillin.
這將是下一代的,小兒麻痹疫苗,青霉素
Except your penicillin turned out to be a poison.
可惜你們的青霉素卻變成了毒藥
But as soon as we discovered it, the company shut the study down.
但我們察覺后,公司就立即將研究停掉了
That's why Mrs. Hewitt was taken off the drug she thinks was SV-113,
所以休伊特夫人被剔除了,從她以為的SV-113試驗中
to prevent liver failure.
為了防止肝功能衰竭
So you're a therapist.
這么說你是臨床心理學家
De facto therapist.
實際上算是
I'm really a flight attendant, but everybody tells me their problems.
我是個空姐,人人都來向我傾訴煩惱
Well, do you solve them?
那么,你幫忙解決了嗎?
I do, actually.
事實上,是的
Well, tell me mine.
好,那來說說我的吧
I'm sorry?
什么?
My problem.
我的麻煩
What am I lamenting at this very moment?
此時此刻,我正煩惱什么呢?
I'm embarrassed to say, actually.
這個,我不大好說
I insist. Tell me.
一定要說,告訴我
You're wishing your girlfriend looked like me.
你希望自己的女朋友,能像我一樣漂亮
Keep going.
繼續
You hate your job.
你討厭你的工作
Which is?
什么工作呢?
I want to say accountant,
我本想說會計師
but I'm going to say lawyer.
但想想還是說律師吧
Am I that obvious?
有那么明顯?
I meet lawyers all the time. They fly a lot.
我常遇見律師,他們經常飛來飛去
They're constantly in distress over all the horrible things
他們經常被討厭的事情困擾
they have to do for their horrible clients.
為討厭的客戶工作
What are you working on right now?
現在你正忙什么案子?
A horrible case for a horrible client.
一個討厭的客戶的討厭案子
It's age discrimination.
年齡歧視
Mm. Plaintiff or defense?
原告還是被告
Defense.
被告
Ooh, bad boy. oh
小壞蛋
Mm-hmm. Indeed.
的確
Whistle-blower? Yes.
舉報人?是的
Now, there are all sorts of protections
現在,保護措施有很多種
avail yourself of should you decide to...
你可以選擇有利于自己的...
Hold on a second.
等一下
you're advising a witness to turn state's evidence against your own client?
你在建議對你客戶不利的證詞?
I am.
正是
Look, I was the one who pushed the study.
推進計劃的人是我
I was the one who put those people on that drug.
讓人服藥的也是我
And I suspect you were motivated by the drug's promise,
我猜想你的動因是藥物的前景
while your employer was motivated by greed.
而你的雇主則是因為貪婪
Can't you get disbarred for advising me to...
你不會被取消律師資格嗎?
Undoubtedly.
毫無疑問
And should you lose your license,
而你也會被吊銷醫生執照
we could run off to Bali together and become bartenders.
我們就能一起逃到巴厘島,做酒保
My life is here...
我的一生都在這...
in medicine.
在醫藥里
Yes.
是的
And you are in a unique position to remind your employer.
你將是一個特殊的角色,提醒你的雇主
They, too, are in the business of medicine, not simply profit.
他們也是做醫藥的,不是只為利潤那么簡單
You need to blow the whistle,
你必須去揭發
and what's more, you want to.
更何況,你也會想要去
It's a holly, jolly Christmas.
這是神圣快樂的圣誕節
best time of the year.
一年中最好的日子
I don't know if there'll be snow but have a cup of cheer.
我不知道會不會下雪,不過開心一點
It's a holly, jolly Christmas.
這是神圣快樂的圣誕節
and when you walk down the street
當你走在街道上
say hello to friends you know and everyone you meet.
向遇到的每位朋友問好
Hey.
Denny?
丹尼?
Set to go?
準備走了?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Oh, some office Christmas party next week, I do a number.
噢,下周有些辦公室圣誕派對,我會獻點丑
It's good for morale, helps get me laid.
這可以提高士氣,也讓我泡到馬子
Are we off to court?
我們要去法庭了嗎?
Actually, I have a feeling court won't be going forward today.
事實上我感覺,今天的庭審不會有進展
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Did something happen?
有事發生?
Was I in the room when it happened?
是我在房間的時候發生的?
It seems our client is guilty of a little noncompliance as well.
似乎我們的專家證人,才是違反協議的人
The actual test that...
實驗其實是...
We represent big drug company. I'm with you.
我們代理的是大型醫藥公司,繼續
Big drug company tell patients they take one pill while slipping them another.
公司告訴病人吃一種藥,卻給了他們另外一種
You know this how?
你怎么知道的?
Evidently, our expert witness comes armed
很明顯,我們的專家證人心里
not only with details, but a conscience. She told me.
不僅有真相,還有良心,她告訴我的
I believe she plans to tell the FDA. Whoa.
我相信她會告訴FDA 哇喔
Whistle-blower.
告密者
Did you tell her to whistle-blow?
你叫她揭發的?
I might have mentioned it.
我可能提及過的
Do you know how much this client is worth to this firm...
你知道這客戶,對公司有多重要嗎?
and to me, personally?
還有對我,個人而言
Nuts.
胡說八道
I knew there was something I forgot to consider.
我承認有些地方思考不周
Where is this woman?
那女人在哪?
Hopefully, with the U.S. attorney by now.
希望在檢察官那里
Oh, I'm sorry. Mr. Shore, there's a Dr. Gerard waiting in reception. Oh
不好意思,肖爾先生,杰勒德醫生在接待處,哦
Send her in.
叫她進來
That's all right. I'll go and greet her...
不用,我去見她
Send the woman in here.
讓那女的進來
Here's good.
這里也不錯
Oh Tara
哦,塔拉
we have a pre-trial conference set on Mcnamara at 2:00.
兩點我們在麥克納馬拉有審前會議
How are you and Sally doing...
你和薩莉進展如何?
Remember the document that said that Mcnamara
記不記文件里寫到麥克納馬拉
was incorporated in "19-efficiency-3,"
與"19-efficiency-3"相關
we thought it was a typo?
我們以為是印刷問題
Yeah. Well, code broken.
是的,噢,代碼破解了
They had a plan called the 40 factor,
他們有個40原則
which was designed to phase out workers who were 40 and older.
即逐步淘汰40歲以上的雇員
And replace them with younger employees
然后用便宜的年輕雇工取代
who would cost the company less.
減少公司的花費
Right.
They actually described the plan in memoranda
他們在備忘錄里提到這計劃
which were archived on the company's hard drives.
就存檔在公司硬盤里
Gotta love the hubris.
太愛他們的狂妄自大了
But they then got nervous and did a search and replace
但后來他們緊張了,編輯,查找,替代
to substitute the word "efficiency" for "40."
用,"efficiency"替代,"40"
And "1943" became "19-efficiency-3."
而"1943"就變成了"19-efficiency-3"
Exactly.
非常正確
How did you find this out?
你是怎么發現的呢?
I had drinks with opposing counsel last night.
昨天晚上我和對方律師喝酒了
Quite a talker. Wait a second.
他是個快嘴,等等
He admitted this to you?
是他透露給你的?
Well, actually, he admitted it to a flight attendant.
呃,確切的說,他告訴的是一個空姐
He didn't know that I was an attorney for the other side.
他不知道我是另一方的律師
We're not smiling.
我們沒在笑
Why are we not smiling?
我們為什不開懷大笑?
Tara, we can't use this information. Tara
我們不能用這個信息
I beg your pardon?
什么?
You tricked another attorney into violating privilege.
你設計讓一個律師,違背了保密協議
You can't do that.
你不能這么做
Last week, you impersonated a doctor.
上周你還不是假扮醫生
First, that was different.
首先,它們不能混為一談
Second, the stakes were life and death.
其次,那次攸關生死
Lori... and third, I was wrong.
洛里,最后,是我做錯了
In retrospect, I would never do it again.
回到從前,我絕不會再那么做
Well, we have the information, Lori.
可是,信息我們已經到手了,洛里
So, if it's a matter of ethics,
所以,從職業道德來說
we absolutely have to tell the client that we have it.
我們必須告訴委托人這件事
I just don't think I can do it. Because?
我只是覺得我做不出來,為什么?
Alan, these people have been very good to me for 10 years.
艾倫,這些人和我有10年的友誼
Now, by people, you mean these corporate people
這些人,你指的是那些你合作的
who jeopardize public health
用嚴重危害公眾健康
and safety on a massive scale in order to line their pockets?
和大眾安全,來填滿自己腰包的人
They were convinced we had a possible cure based on my representations.
他們是因為我的陳述,才相信我們可能會找到治療方法
I would as soon blow the whistle on myself rather than...
與其告密,我還不如把自己供出去...
Do that then.
那就這樣做
And what good would come of it, really?
這樣做有什么用處?
May I express a thought?
能說說我的看法嗎?
I so rarely get one.
我難得有個想法
And I should preface this by admitting that
首先我要承認
I'm so far up the ass of big business, I view the world as one giant colon.
一直以來,我替大公司做牛做馬,見慣了世間骯臟
You're right to prioritize loyalty, doctor.
把忠誠放在首位沒錯,醫生
Loyalties count for something. Denny, please.
忠誠有它的價值,丹尼,請你
I'm speaking, Alan.
我正在講話呢,艾倫
Doctors like science, right? They do the math.
醫生們喜歡科學,對嗎?他們會計算
Well, do the math on whistle-blowing.
那么,在告密上盤算一下
Nice concept, in theory.
理論上,是個很好的概念
Appeals to the altruistic inner self and all that,
呼喚內心公正無私什么的
but whistle-blowers end up penniless and ostracized.
但告密者的結局通常是,一文不名,遭到排擠
This thing'll take years to get to court
事情要拖幾年才能上庭
while your life will be ruined tomorrow. Denny, I can...
但你的生活明天就會毀于一旦,丹尼,我可以...
If Alan Shore suggests that you won't get hurt far worse than your company,
如果艾倫·肖爾告訴你,公司的損失要遠多于你
he's lying.
那他是在說謊
What's going on?
發生什么事
Our client is violating at least a half a dozen criminal laws
我們的委托人至少,違反了半打的法律
by secretly testing an unapproved drug,
私自進行未經批準的藥物試驗
which causes liver failure, by the way,
會引起肝功能衰竭
on unwitting human guinea pigs.
還用不知情的人當實驗的豚鼠
Dr. Gerard is considering whether to go public.
杰勒德醫生在考慮是否要公之于眾
I'm for it, Denny's against.
我贊同,丹尼反對
Do you have a vote?
你的意見呢?
You seem like a man with a scintilla of morality.
你看上去是個很道德的人
Alan, my vote's the only one that counts.
艾倫,我是唯一能說了算的人
And I'm not going public.
而且我也不準備公諸于眾
You say that as if you have a choice, doctor.
那是你有選擇權的話
You see, the only way our client wins here is with your testimony.
你看,我們的委托人要勝訴,只有靠你的證詞
So, the clerk will swear you in you'll take an oath to god.
因此,庭上你會被要求對上帝發誓
But as a scientist,
但是作為科學家
you are bound to an even higher standard.
你被要求以更高的標準
To believe in god, all you need is faith.
信奉上帝,你需要的是信仰
To believe in science, you need to see the truth.
信奉科學,你必須發現真相
You need to speak the truth, am I right?
你必須說出真相,對嗎?
If asked certain questions under oath,
如果我在你宣誓后提出某些問題
you will answer truthfully because that's who you are.
你會真實回答,因為那才是你
You don't know me,
你并不了解我
and you would never ask me questions that would torpedo your own case.
你也不會問那些問題,危害你自己案子的
Ah, it seems it's you that doesn't know me.
啊,看來是你不了解我
Isn't it exciting?
令人期待,不是嗎
It's absolutely unethical, Tara, for god's sakes.
這絕對完全的違反職業道德,塔拉
Please don't lecture me.
請別對我說教
Hey, there's nothing wrong with a lecture when it's called for.
嘿,需要的時就該教訓
Attorneys at Crane, Poole & Schmidt do not go undercover as stewardesses
克蘭,普爾和施密特事務所的律師,不會偽裝成空姐
to circumvent privilege.
不擇手段達到目的
It is fraud, it is wrong, it is dishonest,
這是欺詐,錯誤,是不誠實
it holds every member of this firm up to disrepute.
這讓公司的每一個人,都會信譽受損
Breathe. And what's more,
呼吸,更有甚者
it hurts other clients at this firm, mine, Paul's, Lori's.
這會傷害到公司的其他客戶,我的,保羅的,洛里的
How? Breathe.
為什么? 呼吸
Our reputation for fair dealing is at play at every settlement conference,
我們公平公正的聲譽,存在于每個庭外調解會議
every motion, every trial.
每個動議,每個審判
If that reputation is compromised, the stain runs to all cases, not just...
一旦受到損害,將禍及所有的案子,不只是...
Breathe. Will you stop telling me to breathe?
呼吸,別再告訴我呼吸
I know how and when to breathe!
我懂怎么,什么時候呼吸
This is about Alan Shore.
這是因為Alan Shore
This is about some not-so-latent hostility.
很明顯這是遷怒
You're out of line. You're out of line.
你過界了,你才脫線
You fancy the pants off Alan Shore,
你暗戀艾倫·肖爾
so as long as we're preaching honesty,
既然我們在討論誠實
let's be truthful about that.
那就讓彼此坦誠點
You know something, Tara?
塔拉,你知道的
This does involve Alan.
這的確和艾倫有關
What happened in that bar last night?
昨晚在酒吧發生了什么事?
you heard opposing counsel on his cell phone,
你看見反方律師在講電話
you sensed an incredible opportunity,
你覺得是千載難逢的機會
and you asked yourself, "what would Alan Shore do?"
你問你自己,"艾倫·肖爾會怎么做?"
And you likely did what he would have done.
然后你就按他的風格做了
Oh, and you've never done that, say, last week?
噢,你就沒這樣過?比如上周
No, I did.
是的,我做了
And as I said, I was wrong.
而且如我承認的,我做錯了
That's all. You can go.
就這樣,你可以走了
What are you gonna do?
你準備怎么辦?
Haven't decided.
還沒決定
Well, you can't not use... I haven't decided, Tara.
呃,你不能不用... 我還沒決定,塔拉
You're dismissed.
你可以離開了
Well, I'm sorry I lost my cool,
噢,抱歉我失去了冷靜
but you handled that perfectly.
但你處理得很好
Thank you.
謝謝
Did that have anything to do with Alan?
會不會真和艾倫有關?
How does he do it?
他是怎么做到的?
No matter what I do, no matter what anyone else says,
無論我做了什么,無論其他人說什么
it's always about Alan.
總能扯上艾倫
It's just a question.
只是隨便問問
I should be the example for the young associates around here, not him.
我才該是那些新人效仿的榜樣,而不是艾倫
Well, Tara is Alan's girlfriend.
噢,塔拉是艾倫的女朋友
Why is that?
為什么會這樣?
I mean, why is she interested in him?
我是說,她怎么會對他有興趣呢?
I ask you.
我想知道
Do you fancy Tara, Brad?
你是不是暗戀塔拉,布拉德?
No, I'm just speaking in general terms, all the women here.
不,我指的是這里所有的女人
Yeah, you keep saying all the women, Yeah
你一直在說所有的女人
but who specifically, Brad?
但有誰是特別的吧,布拉德?
You're missing the point.
話題扯遠了
ok
And the point is?
那么,重點是?
I defuse a human bomb.
比如我解決了個人體炸彈
Does anyone say, "oh, are you okay, Brad?"
有沒有人說過一句,“你沒事吧,布拉德?”
"Nice job saving lives, Brad."
“干得漂亮啊,Brad”
No, it's "Tara circumvented privilege because she's sleeping with Alan."
沒有,只是在說"塔拉會投機取巧,是因為和艾倫睡過覺”
I'm the only one talking about Tara and privilege.
只是我在這么說
Is this about me?
是因為我嗎?
We're buddies, Brad.
我們是兄弟,布拉德
Talk to me.
告訴我
ok
I'd like to be more than buddies.
我希望我們不只是兄弟
I don't bring it up because...
我以前沒說是因為...
I sense it's something that you're not interested in pursuing.
我覺得你不會有興趣發展
OK
好的
Is it something you'd like to pursue?
那你有沒點興趣呢?
Um,
no.
沒有
Right.
好的
Anyway,
不管怎樣
you handled the meeting well.
你剛才處理得很好
You surprised me, Denny. I thought you'd be with me on this.
我沒想到,丹尼,我以為你會支持我
There's a deeper principle involved here, Alan.
其中自有道理,艾倫
Which is?
什么?
Fishing.
釣魚
There's a fishing lodge in British columbia. It's called Nemo bay.
在英屬哥倫比亞省,有家可供垂釣的旅館,Nemo灣
Best fishing lodge in the world.
是世界上最好的釣魚旅館
In the great bear rain forest.
坐落在大熊雨林,
How does this lodge affect...
這和旅館有什么關...
Want to buy it.
我要買下它
Costs lots of money.
那要花很多錢
If I lose this client, I might not be able to buy it.
如果失去這個客戶,我可能就買不起了
You have plenty of money. Yes, to buy other things.
你有很多錢,對,不過是買其他東西的
This case, this client is earmarked for this fishing lodge.
這個案子,這個客戶的錢,是用來買那家旅館的
Well, if I can't convince you,
呃,如果我不能說服你
I guess I can't convince you.
我猜我是不能了
Alan, I'll ask Dr. Gerard the questions this afternoon.
艾倫,下午由我來向杰勒德醫生發問
I've prepared the direct.
我準備好了問題
I'll ask her the questions.
我會問她問題
I'm questioning the doctor.
我來問
No, you aren't. Yes, I am.
不,你不能,我可以的
No, you aren't. Yes, I am.
不,你不能,我可以的
No. Yes.
不行,可以
No. Yes.
不行,可以
This time, I will cast a vote.
這次,我要發表意見了
Let me make this simple for you, Mr. Shore.
讓我們把復雜事情簡單化,肖爾先生
Please, call me Alan. I feel we've grown close.
請叫我艾倫,我感覺我們已經挺熟了
You will be present in court at the table
你將出席庭審
because your sudden absence would send
因為你的突然缺席會讓,陪審團覺得奇怪
a strange message to the jury that might compromise our case,
那樣的話對我們的案子不利
but Denny will ask the questions.
但是會由丹尼發問
If you attempt to ask the witness anything at all,
如果你仍試圖問證人任何問題
you will be fired.
你將被炒魷魚
There's a legal term for this.
這有法定的專門用詞
Ah, yes. Ooh.
啊,對了,喔?
This is not puffery on my part, Mr. Shore.
我可不是在胡說,肖爾先生
I have spoken with other senior partners.
我和其他合伙人商量過了
We are in agreement. The votes are in.
達成了一致,這就是決定
If you attempt to undermine our case in any way,
如果你企圖破壞我們的案子
your employment will be terminated.
你的合約將被中止
In that event, I will go to cable.
那樣的話,我就上電視
Denny, you and I should go open our own firm.
丹尼,我們該去開自己的公司
I'll ask the questions, Alan.
我來發問,艾倫
I'll leave you with this one last thought, then.
那我就會徹底鄙視你和你的那句
Denny Crane
丹尼·克蘭
Hey.
Hi.
The lawyer from Mcnamara,
麥克納馬拉的律師
the guy Tara duped, he'll be in here at 2:00.
被塔拉騙的那個,他下午2點會到
I've summoned Tara as well.
我也通知了塔拉
I'll try to iron things out a little.
我盡量讓事情圓滿解決
That's good.
很好
If you could make it, then...
如果你能有時間,那么...
Fine. 2:00 P.M.
好的,14點
Would you mind looking at me for a second?
你能不能抬頭看看我?
You and I have a big murder trial scheduled for next week.
我們下周有個謀殺案要開審
Are we gonna be okay?
我們之間沒問題吧?
We're fine.
很好
Do you plan to speak to me in marine talk forever?
你是不是準備一直用這種,陸戰隊方式跟我說話?
No, sir.
不,長官
sir.
長官
You're a great guy. You're a smart guy, an attractive guy.
你是個好人,很聰明,也很有魅力
Any girl... Meeting's at 2:00.
任何女孩子...2點,會議
Right.
是的
2:00.
2點
Do you even know what to ask?
你知道要問什么嗎?
Did she examine the plaintiff?
她檢查過原告嗎?
Did she feel the plaintiff complied with the study protocol?
她認為原告是否遵守了實驗協議?
She'll answer yes or no.
她只會回答是或不是
We'll get into a bunch of rhetoric about the need for safeguards,
我們會弄一堆關于安全,謹慎的花言巧語
and then we'll go have a cheesesteak.
然后我們去吃個芝士牛肉包
Denny Crane And you can live with yourself?
丹尼·克蘭,這樣你能心安理得嗎?
Arms out, please.
請張開雙臂
Oh, this isn't mine.
這不是我的
Why would I be carrying around an ice pick?
我為什么要帶根冰鑿?
Please empty out all your pockets, sir.
請掏出所有口袋里的東西,先生
Alan!
艾倫!
You'll need to open your briefcase, sir.
你得打開公文包,先生
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是誰嗎?
You'll need to open your case.
打開你的包
Alan! Can you step this way, sir?
艾倫!先生,請跟我來
What, are you gonna check my shoes for bombs?
什么?要查我鞋底的炸藥啊?
Sir, it's a federal offense to joke about
先生,在安檢站開玩笑說
possessing explosives at a security checkpoint.
攜帶炸藥是聯邦重罪
I've gotta get upstairs.
我必須要上樓去
Take off your shoes, sir.
脫下你的鞋子,先生
Where's Denny?
丹尼在哪?
He got held up. Not to worry.
他被耽擱了,別擔心
Mr. Shore, are we ready to proceed?
肖爾先生,我們可以開始了嗎?
We are, your honor.
可以了,法官大人
The defense calls Dr. Amanda Gerard.
辯方要求傳喚阿曼德·杰勒德醫生
We're at the part where you swear under oath.
要到你宣誓的時刻了
Okay, let's evacuate in an orderly fashion, please.
請大家有序退場
It is against the law to pull fire alarms, sir.
先生,這樣按火警鈴是違法的
My hand slipped.
我不小心手滑了
Tell judge Wallace in division three, I need to see him in his chambers now.
告訴三分區的華萊士法官,我要單獨見他
What kind of nonsense is this?
這是什么亂七八糟的?
You put an ice pick in his pocket,
你在他口袋里放了根冰鑿
and a picture of Saddam Hussein?
還有薩達姆的照片?
You pull a fire alarm?
你按了火警?
We're at odds as to how to proceed with a witness.
我們對怎樣處理一個證人有分歧
Yes, I heard that.
是的,我聽說了
You're supposed to be adults, for god's sake.
你們都成年了,看在上帝的份上
You're lawyers. And on the same side at that!
而且你們是律師,還是同一方的
Your honor, there are unusual circumstances in play.
法官大人,情況有些特殊
I'm interested in truth and justice, my colleague favors a fishing lodge.
我選擇真相和公正,而我的同事只對釣魚旅館感興趣
Look, I don't give a damn what your differences are.
瞧,我不管你們有什么該死的區別
First off, your firm is fined $50,000.
首先,你們公司被罰款5萬美金
What? Second, whatever either of you do in that courtroom,
什么? 然后,無論哪個在法庭再惹麻煩
you both get held responsible.
兩人同時承擔責任
You understand me?
你們明白我說的了嗎?
Third, Mr. Crane, since you're the named partner, and it is your client,
最后,克蘭先生,因為你是公司合伙人,而這又是你的客戶
I'll let you have the floor.
我會讓你發言
Your honor, I have prepared...
法官大人,我已經準備好了...
You will keep your mouth shut, Mr. Shore.
肖爾先生,你給我閉嘴
Now, let's get back inside.
現在,我們回去
Please have a seat, Tara.
請坐,塔拉
Tara?
塔拉?
All right, what's, what's going on?
這是怎么回事?
We have a situation, Mr. Barr.
我們遇到麻煩了,巴爾先生
Tara is an attorney who works for this firm.
塔拉是這個公司的律師
Thinking she worked for the airlines,
你以為她是個空姐
you gave her information about an efficiency
并告訴了她一些信息
factor employed by your client.
關于你的委托人用的“efficiency”
This would be considered privileged information.
這理當屬于機密資料
I never revealed who my client was.
我從來沒透露過委托人是誰
We already knew who the client was.
我們已經知道誰是委托人了
Oh, my god, oh, my god.
噢,天哪,噢,我的上帝
Both you and Ms. Wilson, that's her real last name, Wilson.
你和威爾遜小姐,哦,那是她的真姓,威爾遜
Both you and she have committed serious violations.
你和她都違反了不少規定
You would likely lose your job and get a suspension.
你會被解雇,還會被停牌
You would get worse.
你會更慘
It would be in the best interest of all if this situation didn't become public.
最好的選擇就是這件事情不被揭發
My problem, as Tara correctly points out,
我的麻煩是,就像塔拉指出的
is having the information.
我掌握這個信息
I have an obligation to at least tell my clients,
就有義務至少告知我的當事人
who undoubtedly would elect to use it.
而對方毫無疑問會大加利用
But I also have an obligation to safeguard privilege,
但我也有義務維護保密特權
even when it's on the other side. So, as I said, we've got a situation.
即使不利于我方,所以,正如我說的,我們都有麻煩
Where we last left off in settlement discussions,
我們在調解中曾經談到
our number was 3.2 million, yours was 2.1.
我方開價是320萬,你們是210萬
The deal probably makes somewhere in the middle.
折中應該能成交
My proposal to you, Mr. Barr, is we settle it at 3.
所以我向你建議,300萬
I don't think I could ever sell it.
我沒法去說服其他人
You sell it by telling your client and colleagues
你能,告訴你的客戶和同事
that the opposing side knows about the efficiency factor.
對方知道了“efficiency”法則
We've broken the code. How we found out, we won't reveal.
我們破解了密碼,怎么破的,我們會閉口不提
That protects you and protects Tara.
這樣保護了你,還有塔拉
And you profit from her deception.
然后你們靠她的欺騙得益
We profit somewhat from her deception,
我們得益來自她的欺騙
combined with your stupidity.
和你的愚蠢
But if we really wanted to exploit this, we'd go to trial and tell a jury,
但如果我們真的公之于眾,我們會要開庭審理,然后告訴陪審團
which, technically, I should advise my clients to do.
技術上講,我該如此建議我的委托人
Yes, our side profits some.
我們是會得益少許
Your side gets off with a pretty mild number, given the smoking gun.
而你們也能扔掉一個燙手山芋
And you two get off with your careers.
而你們倆也能繼續自己的事業
Now, if you have a better proposal,
那么,如果你有更好的建議
I'm listening.
說出來聽聽
It wasn't just my determination,
這不僅僅是我的決定
but the consensus of all the treating doctors.
是所有試驗醫生一致同意的
Mrs. Hewitt was smoking.
休伊特夫人在抽煙
And others were excluded, too, right?
其他人也被排除了,是嗎
Yes, 56 others.
是的,其他56人
It is common to weed out subjects as you go along
排除實驗對象很正常
in order to protect the integrity of the study.
這是為了保證研究的完整性
And this was all about the integrity of the study?
只是為了保證研究的完整性?
Yes.
是的
I believe you. You strike me as an honest woman.
我相信你,你的誠實打動了我
Do you believe in god, doctor?
你相信上帝嗎,doctor?
I do.
是的
"God is my witness" is what is says in the oath.
"以上帝的名義" 發誓時會常會說
I like to think god watches over me, too.
我也常常想上帝正看著我
Except, of course, in the privacy of my bedroom committing lewd acts.
當然,除了我在臥室干那猥瑣勾當
Mr Crane!
克蘭先生!
Uh, you're a scientist, right, doctor?
呃,你是個科學家,是嗎,醫生?
You believe in facts, the truth?
你相信事實,真相?
Yes. Good,
是的,很好
will you tell the court
那請你告訴法庭
exactly why Marybeth Hewitt was removed from the trial of SV-113?
究竟為什么瑪麗貝斯·休伊特,被SV-113試驗排除了?
I just did.
我已經說過了
You said smoking.
你說因為抽煙?
The plaintiff obviously believes that to be a pretext.
原告認為這是托辭
I'm asking you to declare it one more time
我請你再清楚的說一次
before god, the judge, Mr. Shore, me...
對著上帝,法官,肖爾先生,我...
the truth.
說出真相
Why was she taken off the study?
她為什么被排除?
She was taken off...
她是被...
a different study.
另一個試驗排除的
Excuse me?
什么?
Mrs. Hewitt unknowingly was part of a secret test
休伊特夫人在不知情的狀態下,參與了一個秘密研究
involving a drug unapproved for study.
一個未經批準的藥物試驗
When it was discovered that this drug caused liver failure,
當發現這種藥物將,引發肝功能衰竭
she and the 56 others on it
她和另外56個試驗者
were taken off.
被停止試驗了
Uh, your honor, this is obviously an unexpected development.
嗯,法官大人,這是意料外的情況
I need some time to confer with my client.
我需時間來和我的委托人溝通
I thought she'd stick to the story.
我以為她會按原先的說詞
I threw her the biggest softball I could, right down the middle of the plate.
我在中場傳給了她一個好球
All she had to do was reemphasize it was smoking.
她只要再強調一次,是抽煙
What happens now?
現在怎么辦?
What happens now?
現在怎么辦?
The peat moss hits the fan, you lying bastard. We're dead.
滿盤皆輸,你個說謊的混蛋,我們玩完了
Did you elicit that testimony intentionally?
你是故意引導出這樣的證詞吧?
What? Of course not.
什么?當然不是了
You know me, Paul.
你了解我的,保羅
I'm not what I once was.
我已不是曾經的我了
Doctor.
醫生
Please don't say you're proud of me.
別說你以我為傲
They're gonna bring criminal charges against you.
你還會有場刑事指控
How about if I say I'll defend you?
我來做你的辯護律師如何?
Really, and what's my defense?
我還有什么好辯護的?
You were misguided by the best and the worst of intentions.
你只是被自己的善意蒙蔽了雙眼
This will all be over within a year.
官司最多一年結束
A year is too long. My liver is failing.
一年太長,我的肝在衰竭
I was the first subject.
我是第一個試驗者
I began the trial ahead of the others.
在別人前我就開始了
That's how we discovered the side effects.
所以我才發現了藥物的副作用
A year's too long for me.
我沒有一年
But thanks for the offer.
但還是謝謝你
It's a holly, jolly Christmas.
這是神圣快樂的圣誕節
It's the best,
是最好的
It's the best...
最好的
It's the, oh, screw it.
噢,該死
Hmm.
It's a holly...
神圣的...
Nice performance today, Denny.
今天干得真不錯,丹尼
I don't know what you're talking about.
不知道你在說什么
You could have ever so slightly tipped me off.
你該給我點小小的暗示
It would have saved a lot of aggravation.
不至于搞得那么僵
Oh, please.
噢,拜托
If I had included you with so much as a wink, you'd be canned.
我要是給你使眼色傳消息,你會被解雇的
We lost the client.
我們沒了客戶
Well,
這個
there are lesser fishing lodges.
釣魚旅館越來越少了
No repercussions from Lewiston?
劉易斯頓那沒問題?
I'm Denny Crane.
我是丹尼·克蘭
As far as he knows,
就他現在所知
I played it straight.
我沒耍花樣
You know, they can never tell whether I know what I'm doing or not.
你知道的,他們永遠猜不透,我知不知道自己在干嘛
Yes.
是的
Can you tell?
你自己知道嗎?
Not really.
不太知道
Every once in a while, just to keep them guessing,
時不時的,就讓他們去猜吧
I stick a cigar in my ear.
我在耳朵里插根煙
Do I look silly?
我像傻子嗎?
Try it.
你也試試
We look good together.
我們看上去很配
Yes, we do.
是的,很配

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
participate [pɑ:'tisipeit]

想一想再看

vt. 分享
vi. 參加,參與

聯想記憶
truthful ['tru:θfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 誠實的,真實的

聯想記憶
attorney [ə'tə:ni]

想一想再看

n. (辯護)律師

聯想記憶
desperate ['despərit]

想一想再看

adj. 絕望的,不顧一切的

聯想記憶
proposal [prə'pəuzəl]

想一想再看

n. 求婚,提議,建議

聯想記憶
therapist ['θerəpist]

想一想再看

n. 臨床醫學家

 
deposition [.depə'ziʃən]

想一想再看

n. 沉積物,沉積作用,免職,[律]宣誓作證,證言

聯想記憶
senior ['si:njə]

想一想再看

adj. 年長的,高級的,資深的,地位較高的

聯想記憶
involve [in'vɔlv]

想一想再看

vt. 包含,使陷入,使忙于,使卷入,牽涉

聯想記憶
pressing [presiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 緊迫的,緊急的 press的現在分詞

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 2013年9月份日历表| 爱的替身| 帕瓦德奥特曼| 潘雨辰主演的电视剧大全| 松滋100网| 卑微的灵魂| 我是特种兵剧情介绍| 草刈正雄| 男士血压标准对照表| 欧美大片在线视频| 刘慧茹| 口述公交车上| 电影百度百科| 正在行动| 直播浙江卫视| 性的张力短片集| 董佳妮| 电影善良的妻子| 建设工程监理规范最新版50319-2019| 电影偿还| 好看女生头像| cctv体育频道5| 质量教育培训的首要内容是() (单选题)| 佐格| 九龙城寨在线观看| 局中局| 嗯啊不要嗯| 圣洁四人行| 刑事侦缉档案3演员表| 电影1921| 翟佳滨老师今天答案| 拥抱星星的月亮演员表| 二年级上册第一单元数学试卷可打印 | 美国电影《黑吃黑》在线观看| 心跳影视| 开运咒| 尤勇个人资料简介简历| 控制点电影| 红灯停绿灯行电影观看| 梦的衣裳| 耳光vk|