日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 犯罪心理 > 犯罪心理第一季 > 正文

犯罪心理第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第8集 天生殺手

來源:可可英語 編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Let's go, Jimmy, I'm late already.

走吧,吉米,我已經遲了
OK, grandma. Let's do this.
行,老太太,喝完這杯就走
Yo, boy, perhaps your bed time?
小屁孩,回家睡覺覺了嗎
We got places to be, right?
咱還會到別處樂去,好吧
You remember what's like to being young, don't you?
你還記得年輕的感覺嗎
You're kidding right?
開什么玩笑
You don't remember what you ate for lunch.
你連午飯吃的啥都不記得了
You hear that regular comedian say it, fellows!
聽聽笑話大師怎么說你的,小伙子們
Jimmy?
吉米
Where have you been? With your old lady.
去哪了,跟你老媽在一起
How about you?
你呢
Is it your friend? What friend?
你朋友嗎,狗屁朋友
This guy pinched me a few years back.
這家伙幾年前害我不淺
Right.
沒錯
You keep it clean these days?
最近手腳干凈嗎
Oh yeah, I'm a nine-to-fiver. Minimum wage.
干凈著呢,我現在是朝九晚五的打工仔
I'm a re-ha-bili-tated.
我已經浪子回頭了
Yeah.
是嗎
But if you step out of the line, again,
要是你敢越雷池半步
when you do, your ass is mine.
要是你重操舊業,我一定把你逮回去
Since when you're friends with cops?
什么時候混了個警察朋友
We seem as friends to you?
你覺得我們是朋友嗎
It's not what I'm saying.
我可不是那個意思
The people that I work for are very hardcore.
我們老大可不是好惹的
And they're all in here.
他們在這遍布眼線
You don't trust me, Freddy?
你不信我嗎,弗雷迪
Make up your mind.
用腦子想想吧
All right, all right. Let's go.
行了,行了,走吧
You're gonna get the heat fixed in this car, or no?
你就在車里傻坐著啊
You ever gonna stop bitching?
你他媽能不能別再做長舌婦了
Why don't you come in?
干嘛不進來坐
You know my landlord set a place for you.
我家房東地方都給你備好了
Rain check, Freddy.
下次吧,弗雷迪
I see you later.
回見
Helen? Do you know what time it is?
海倫,你知道現在幾點了嗎
Helen?
海倫
Oh my God?
我的天啊
Somebody help me?
救命啊
He's teaching and in service at the Baltimore Field Office when this came in.
接到報案時,他正在巴爾的摩警察局講課
Baltimore PD's seen greasy stuff but never anything like this.
巴爾的摩警方大風大浪都見識過,但也從未遇到此類案件
We got two bodies ID
兩具尸體的身份已查明
William and Helen Dimarco,
威廉和海倫·迪馬克
retired, 37 years old, no kids.
已退休,37歲,沒有子女
A neighbor reports a white male,20 to 40 years old
鄰居報告說有一名白人男子,20到40歲
fleeing the scene and I quote
從犯罪現場逃走,報告上說
hopped-up on those damn drugs.
目擊者嗑過藥
That witness is a kind some of notoriously unreliable.
那目擊證人的證詞非常不可靠
So far it sounds like a standard double homicide.
目前看來只是一起典型的,雙重謀殺案
Why are we here?
我們為什么要來
Massive overkill.
大開殺戒
Helen Dimarco was found here.
海倫·迪馬克的尸體在這被發現
Tied to the chair in front of the vanity.
被綁在梳妝臺前的椅子上
No defensive wounds.
沒有防衛傷
Ligature marks on the wrists.
腕部有勒痕
One clean laceration from here to here.
一道整齊的刀痕從這里到這里
Looks arterial, probably carotid,
刀痕在動脈,很可能是頸動脈
think she went quickly.
一刀斃命
The husband was found in the shower.
丈夫的尸體在浴室被發現
But he wasn't quite as lucky.
他就沒那么幸運了
Ligature marks on the wrists and ankles
腕部和腳踝都有勒痕
and one long laceration up the abdomen
腹部有一道長的刀痕
through both layers and muscles.
劃破了多層組織和肌肉
Evisceration, that's typical of disorganised behavior.
取出內臟,這是典型的無組織行為
Despite all the blood, this crime scene shows
除了血腥,兇案現場顯示
method, order, control,
兇手手法老道,有條不紊,掌控全局
it says it's pretty organized.
說明他作案非常有條理
There's also evidence of torture with the husband.
證據顯示丈夫受盡折磨
Burns, contusions, lacerations...
火刑,拷打,刀砍
You name it this guy tried it.
你能想到的這家伙都干了
The torture is the unsub signature
折磨是不明嫌犯的犯罪特征
the methodology is usually unique.
手法通常是獨一無二的
A person, who burns someone doesn't normally use a knife.
通常一個人,在行兇時用到火就不會再用刀
Maybe we have more than one killer
可能不止一個殺手
or we have one killer with more than one personality.
或一個殺手擁有多重人格
We also have three victims.
而且還有第三名受害者
one on the vanity where wife's body was found,
其一是梳妝臺前妻子的尸體
her husband was in the shower.
其二是在浴室發現的丈夫的尸體
For the looks of the level of the ring in this tub,
從這個浴缸上殘留的一圈血跡看來
whoever was in it lost their entire blood volume.
這里面的人流干了所有的血
Approximately 10.6 pints.
大概10.6品脫
Which means the victim was dismembered.
說明被害人被分尸了
Looks like our guy took all the parts with him.
看來兇手帶走了所有尸塊
Hemingway wrote,
海明威曾寫道
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man.
沒有哪種狩獵,像人類的狩獵
And those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it
那些全副武裝的狩獵者永遠樂此不疲
never really care for anything else".
永遠視人命如草芥
Possible suspect is a white male,
嫌疑犯可能是名白人男性
20 to 40 years old.
20到40歲左右
He is armed and very dangerous.
攜帶武器,非常危險
Okay. What do we know about the unsub based on the two bodies we do have?
從兩具尸體上,能看出不明嫌犯的哪些信息
Typically torture falls into two categories, sadistic and functional.
典型的折磨通常分為兩種,變態型和功能型
Functional tortures use to extract information or punishment.
功能型折磨通常,是用來得到信息或是懲戒
Measured, impersonal, completely disinterested.
仔細慎重,不帶個人恩怨,對受虐者毫無感覺
Like a military technique.
如同軍方常用的刑訊逼供技術
Exactly, and there's sadistic torture
沒錯,變態型折磨則是為滿足
Which is used to extract some sort of emotional need.
某種情感需要
But sadists are sexually deviant
變態型折磨通常包含性虐待
yet there is no evidence of sexual contact.
但目前為止尚未找到性侵犯的證據
That we know of...
不見得...
What do you mean? We don't have the third body yet.
什么意思,我們還沒找到第三具尸體
Okay, so I've got Helen Dimarco tied to the chair.
好的,我們知道,海倫·迪馬克被綁在椅子上
He probably killed her first.
他很可能先殺了她
Proved to the others that he had no mercy.
以此警告其他人,他毫不留情
Psychological torture before the physical pain.
在身體折磨之前的精神折磨
And there was no satisfaction from her death.
殺了她之后并不盡興
It was too brief.
太過短暫
It was over too quickly.
她死得太快
And the husband.
接下來是丈夫
With him he took his time.
殺他花了一段時間
There doesn't seem to be any wasted effort
但不像是因遲疑而下不了手
No hesitation on the unsub's part.
絲毫沒有嫌犯猶豫的跡象
I mean, Gideon, look around. What he did.
吉迪恩,看看他,都干了什么
it's a lot of work.
工程浩大
We're either dealing with a professional or a...
我們對付的,要么是一個職業殺手,要么是...
a pure psychopath.
一個嚴重的精神病患者
Hey it's me.
是我
I got trouble man.
我有麻煩了,哥們兒
Serious trouble. Don't tell me to relax, damn it?
事態嚴重,別說讓我冷靜的屁話
I ran into a detective I know last night.
我昨晚碰到了以前認識的警探
Freddy saw it.
弗雷迪看到了
I'll meet you at 8:00.
我八點去見你
Nothing more we can do here until the third victim turns up.
找不到第三名被害者,我們待在這也無計可施
I'm guessing there's a connection to him.
我想他與兇手有聯系
He doesn't want that victim identified.
他不想讓我們認出那個被害者
Have Garcia go through open files in Maryland,
讓加西亞翻查馬里蘭州警局,現有的檔案
see if any of them involve this level of torture.
看他們有沒有遇到過此類折磨案件
Got it.
明白
Have her check the surrounding states as well, if...
讓她也查查附近幾個州的
the guy's a pro, why do jobs only close to home?
如果這家伙是個老手,為何總吃窩邊草
How far back do you want her to go?
需要她翻查多久之前的檔案
At least 10 years.
至少十年
The guy's no rookie.
這家伙絕不是個菜鳥
Third victim was positively ID'd as a low-level mob guy.
第三名受害者身份已確認,是個小混混
Frederick "Freddy" Condore.
弗雷德里克,弗雷迪·康道爾
He was the nephew of the older couple.
是那對老夫妻的侄子
Body parts were found in 7 different
尸塊在距離犯罪現場
trash cans 2 blocks from the crime scene.
兩個街區的七個垃圾箱里被發現
Were they able to completely reassemble the body?
能找回全部的尸塊嗎
Killer didn't keep any trophies.
殺手沒保留任何戰利品
Is there any evidence that he got off?
他身上能找到什么證據嗎
No.
沒有
Garcia has a number of unsolved murders in D.C., Virginia
加西亞查到過去15年在華盛頓,弗吉尼亞
and Maryland over the past 15 years.
和馬里蘭州尚未破案的謀殺犯資料
Many of them have ties to organized crime.
很多都列為集團犯罪
All different M. O's.
犯罪手法各不相同
What's the connection?
相同點是什么
Torture.
折磨
Marks on the bones are consistent with the same cutting tool.
骨頭上一致的切削利器傷痕
Tortured victims,
受折磨的被害者
most tied to organized crime.
通常被列為集團犯罪
No signs of sexual sadism.
沒有性虐待跡象
We're looking for a hit man.
我們要找的是職業殺手
No, a hit man doesn't need to torture to get the job done.
不對,職業殺手,不需要用折磨來完成任務
Two things
兩件事
Baltimore just forwarded a sketch
巴爾的摩警方剛剛做了
of the man running from the scene
那名從兇案現場逃離的,男性臉部素描
and, uh, you've got some agents out there
還有,有一些探員在外面等你們
who think that you're poaching on their turf.
他們覺得你們在干涉他們的工作
I'll handle it.
我來對付
SSA Hotchner.
高級督察霍奇爾
Josh Cramer, Special Agent in charge of organized crime, Baltimore.
喬希·克拉莫特警,專門負責打擊巴爾的摩犯罪團伙
SSA Gideon. Jason Gideon.
高級督察吉迪恩,杰森·吉迪恩
B.A.U. is pretty famous.
行為分析組的名號如雷貫耳啊
Brought the whole team?
把全隊人馬都帶來了嗎
Yeah, we were in town.
沒錯,我們都在鎮上
We're just going over the case.You wanna join us?
我們在回顧案子,想跟我們一起嗎
I'd love to, but I can't stay.
我很想,但我不能久留
I just wanted to come down and say thank you
我只是想過來道謝
for going to Baltimore yesterday looking into this for us but,
感謝你們昨天專程趕來,巴爾的摩查這宗案子
now that it's pretty obviously an organized crime case,
但既然這明擺著是集團犯罪
we're gonna go ahead and take over for you.
我們要接手這件案子
I'm sure you guys have enough to do with your psychos.
我相信你們跟精神病患者,打交道也夠忙活的了
You don't think that the guy who killed the Dimarcos is a psycho?
你難道不覺得殺害迪馬科的兇手,是有精神病嗎
What he is now is my problem.
現在是我們的案子了
But again, thanks for coming out.
不過,還是感謝你們前來相助
Anything we can do to help.
我們會盡力協助的
Appreciate that.We're pretty good at this.
謝了,我們對這些很在行
You got it. All right.
不客氣,再會
You know where we live. Okay.
有什么需要盡管來,好的
So we just gonna drop it?
我們不跟這案子了嗎
These guys don't know what they're dealing with.
這些家伙根本不清楚,自己在跟什么人打交道
Our unsub is male,
我們的不明嫌犯是男性
intelligent,
高智商
organized and methodical.
作案過程有條不紊
He has the confidence of a man who's been killing for a long time.
他的自信顯示,他已經作案很長時間了
Only victim removed from the scene is Freddy Condore
唯一從兇案現場移走的,是弗雷迪·康道爾
indicating some tie to him.
說明他與兇手有聯系
Elle, you and Reid stay on Condore's background with Garcia.
艾爾,你跟里德去,加西亞那邊查查康道爾的背景
Dig deep, see what turns up.
深入調查,看看能查出些什么來
Condore worked as a supervisor
康道爾是巴爾的摩市
at a scrap metal yard in Baltimore.
一家廢舊金屬回收站的管理員
It's owned by a guy named Michael Russo,
回收站的擁有者是邁克爾·羅素
boss of a small mob crew.
黑道老大
I'm gonna grab Hotch and go check him out.
我跟霍奇去那里查個究竟
Michael Russo?
邁克爾·羅素
Agents Hotchner and Morgan, FBI.
霍奇爾和摩根,我們是聯邦探員
What do you want?
有何貴干
Freddy Condore.
弗雷迪·康道爾
He didn't show up for work today.
他今天沒來上班
He didn't call, nothing.
又沒打電話,不見了
Probably because he and his aunt and uncle were murdered last night.
很可能是因為他還有他叔叔阿姨,在昨晚被人殺掉了
Really?
真的嗎
It's too bad.
太可憐了
Yeah?
是嗎
I can tell you're all busted up about it.
我知道你就是幕后黑手
Look, I don't speak smart-ass
聽著,我這個人講話從不拐彎抹角
so you got something to say to me.
有話快說,有屁快放
It was a professional hit.
兇手是職業殺手
Either you're in charge of your business or you're not.
要么是你在暗中搞鬼,要么不是
What kind of business do you think I'm in?
你都以為我在搞什么鬼
Look around. I'm in scrap metal.
看看吧,我在廢舊金屬堆里
All about recycling.
我們在做資源回收
That's where the money is, my friend.
我們的錢是這么賺來的,朋友
Saving the earth.
拯救地球
You've got a big problem.
你的麻煩大了
You know, the mob isn't what it used to be.
如今的黑幫已大不如前了
Ain't easy always fighting for respect, is it?
為尊嚴而戰真不容易,對吧
You always gotta fight for what's yours.
你總是不擇手段得到想要的一切
One of your boys steps out of line,
一旦你的小弟們玩過界了
you hit him hard,you make it count, right?
你就大打出手,殺雞儆猴,對吧
Is that what happened to Freddy?
這不就是弗雷迪的下場嗎
Look.
聽著
You got a case to make,
你們還有案子要辦
run along, get your papers
查去吧,去拿你的拘捕令
and come back with the bracelets.
然后帶著手銬回來找我
Otherwise,
不然的話
I got a business to run.
我還要做生意的
You're breathing on my neck.
你的氣都哈到我脖子上了
Sorry.
對不起
Sorry for that.
不好意思
You two having fun?
你們玩得高興嗎
Oh, yeah.
當然
Sifting through the life and times of Freddy Condore
翻查弗雷迪·康道爾的生平
with Dr. Reid here is a party I wouldn't want to miss.
還有里德博士在跟我開激情派對
Credit card receipts show Freddy loved crab cakes,
信用卡發票顯示弗雷迪喜歡吃蟹肉餅
preferred light beer
喝清淡啤酒
and used to spend his Thursday nights
還常在每周四晚在巔峰酒店
with a woman in Fells Point.
與一名女性共度春宵
An, uh, expensive woman.
她開價還不低呢
What about his associates?
跟他有關聯的人呢
Most of them have criminal records.
大多都有案底
That much I guessed.
我猜也是
But one of them is particularly interesting.
可是有一點非常有趣
Pull up James Baker's rap sheet.
把詹姆斯·巴克的犯罪記錄調出來
He spent time in juvenile detention for attempted murder,
他曾因為蓄意謀殺被少管所拘留
was released at age 21,
在他21歲時刑滿釋放
and then subsequently arrested for, and this is in order,
隨后接二連三被捕,他的作案順序是
armed robbery, petty theft,
持械搶劫,小偷小摸
burglary, narcotics sales,
入室盜竊,販賣毒品
and rape.
還有強奸
But there's no other sexual assault complaints in his file.
可是在他這份檔案里,沒有性侵犯的指控
Absolutely nothing.
完全沒有
I told you it was interesting.
跟你說過這非常有趣
What's so interesting about that?
哪里有趣啦
When it comes to psychological behavior
心理活動上說
anything is possible but
一切都有可能
This criminal history? It just isn't probable.
但這份犯罪歷史,簡直就是天方夜譚
I mean, as a minor,he began with attempted murder
一個未成年人一開始就蓄意謀殺
and then devolved into pettier crimes?
然后走向小偷小摸
It's the criminal history of a fractured schizophrenic with
這是一個患有精神分裂癥和
multiple personality disorder.
多重人格障礙的人的犯罪歷史
It just does not make sense.
完全不符常理
Unless someone made that rap sheet up
除非是有人在犯罪記錄上做手腳
and they weren't thinking about the behavior,
而且他們沒考慮到行為分析學
they just plugged in whatever sounded good.
看見什么好就一股腦兒填上去了
Hold on.
等等
His mug shot's coming up.
找到他的入案照片了
I got an address for you to hit.
找到一個地址,你們去查查
Clear.
安全
Clear. Copy that.
安全,收到
It's clear here.
這里也沒人
Morgan, this is weird.
摩根,這很不對勁
There's nothing here.
這里什么都沒有
It's like nobody lives here.
好像沒人住的一樣
I guess he wasn't expecting company.
我猜他不希望有人來
Something's wrong. Yeah, I know.
有點不對勁,我知道
Look at this place.
看看這地方
It's an artificial dwelling...
簡直是偽裝的家
to match an artificial past.
為了配合偽造的過去
Come on, Josh.
快來啊,喬希
Hotch? Yeah?
霍奇,怎么了
We got a hot weapon.
我找到一把非法槍支
Oh, no.
不對
It's a Glock 19.
是格洛克19
And this round
還有這彈夾
is standard law enforcement issue.
都是正規執法機關配發的
So you're saying Baker's an undercover cop.
你是說巴克是臥底
I'm saying I did 18 months deep cover
我是說我做過18個月的臥底
and this place has got all the makings of a crash pad.
這個地方完全是用來掩人耳目的
All right, where is he?
行,那他現在在哪
No, no, he is not here.
不,他不在
Baker's missing.
巴克不見了
I told him we'd pick him up at 8:00.
我跟他說過八點來接他的
Damn it, damn it, damn it, Jimmy, where the hell are you?
媽的,媽的,吉米你在哪啊
Get in, get in. Come on, let's go.
上車,上車,快,快走
What the hell is wrong with you people?
你們這幫人有病啊
Sorry?
什么
I told you, this is my case?
跟你說過這是我的案子
First of all, don't shout at me.
首先,別沖我喊
And secondly, you don't decide what cases the B.A.U. works on.
其次,并非由你來決定,行為分析組接手哪些案子
You ran my agent's gun through IBIS?
你們用綜合彈道鑒定系統,查我手下的佩槍
Because I wanted to know who he worked for
因為我想知道他為誰工作
and now that I do,I'd like to talk to him.
既然我知道了,我想跟他談談
You don't have him.
你們沒有拘留他
No.
沒有
You don't know where he is?
你不知道他在哪里嗎
He's missing.
他不見了
How long? About 12 hours.
有多久,快12小時了
Before or after the murders?
在兇案之前還是之后
You think Jimmy's a suspect?
你認為吉米是嫌犯
There's a sketch of someone
目擊者說一個長得很像他的人
who looks an awful lot like him leaving the scene.
從兇案現場離開
That's because he was there.
那是因為他確實在那
After.
案發后
Look, he ran into a couple of Baltimore detectives
他和康道爾在一起的時候
and they made him while he was with Condore.
巴爾的摩警察認出了他
Jimmy tried to play it off but
吉米想蒙混過去
he didn't think that Condore had bought it
但他覺得康道爾不相信
so he wanted to go back and talk to him.
所以他想回去跟他談談
When he saw what was left of the Dimarcos,
就在那時他看到迪馬科一家的慘案
he called us for a pickup. We showed up.
他讓我們去接他,我們去了
He didn't.
他卻沒來
You think he ran?
他會不會逃走了
No. Jimmy's too experienced to run without contact.
不可能,吉米很有經驗肯定會事先聯系
If he's not calling in, then someone's keeping him from doing it.
如果他沒有聯絡我們,說明他被抓了
Who's Jimmy Baker's target?
吉米·巴克的目標是誰
Michael Russo.
邁克爾·羅素
We've been after the guy for 3 years
我們查這家伙查了三年
Jimmy's been under for almost 2.
吉米也做了兩年臥底
We talked to Russo yesterday.
我們昨天問過羅素
He seemed genuinely surprised by the murders.
他看上去對兇案真的很震驚
And you bought that?
你就信了
Let me tell you a little something about Michael Russo.
我來告訴你邁克爾·羅素,是什么貨色吧
The guy is a liar, and a good one.
這家伙是個不折不扣的騙子
If he didn't do it, he knows who did.
即便不是他干的,他肯定也知道是誰干的
You know I'm wasting my time with you.You obviously don't get it.
我在浪費時間,你們根本就是木魚腦袋不開竅
Agent Cramer, we're not the enemy.
克拉莫探員,我們不是死對頭
Please sit down.
請坐
We're dealing with a very dangerous killer here...
我們對付的是一個非常危險的殺手
and we need your help.
我們需要你的幫助
You know these people better than we do.
你比我們更了解這些人
This guy...
這個人...
if he is what you say he is and he has Jimmy,
如果像你說的吉米在他手里
did he kill him already?
他是不是已經將吉米殺了
We don't know.
還不知道
I'll help you in any way that I can.
我會盡一切所能幫助你
You help me get this man back to his family.
你幫我把他帶回家人身邊
Who knows about me, Jimmy?
還有誰知道我,吉米
What did you tell them?
你都跟他們說什么了
Nothing.
我沒說
Nothing.
什么也沒說
I promise. Nothing.
我發誓,我什么都沒說
I think you're a liar and a rat.
我看你是個騙子,叛徒
Oh, please...
求求你
You're gonna need a bigger board.
你需要更大的板子
Please tell me you brought some breakfast.
別說你把早餐都帶來了
Trust me, sugar,
相信我,甜甜
you are not going to want to eat when you see what's in here.
你看過之后就什么都不想吃了
How many more are there?
總共還有多少
Well, I've gone back 15 years
我翻查了十五年內的資料
and there's over 100.
就已經超過一百件案例了
100 unsolved murders.
一百起懸案
Yeah, that we know of.And then there's more coming in.
這還只是目前找到的,還有更多資料送過來
Well, the torture's consistent.
折磨的手法一致
You know, we thought this guy might have been at it a while
知道嗎,此人有可能是慣犯
but this many victims, Garcia?
但受害者數目如此驚人
John Wayne Gacy killed at least 30 people.
約翰·韋恩·蓋西殺了至少三十人
This guy's more than tripled that.
這家伙是他的三倍還多
Yeah, but this guy gets paid for it. He's a hit man.
因為他是有酬勞的,是個職業殺手
No.
不對
He's more than that.
沒那么簡單
Not all these victims were mob hits.
并非所有的受害者都是黑道暗殺目標
My guess is he probably started hunting when he was really young.
我猜他從年輕時就開始殺人了
perfected his craft,
不斷完善他的手法
moved on to bigger prey.
繼而尋找更大的獵物
Hey, Garcia, look at this.
加西亞,看這個
There's no hesitation wounds on the body.
尸體上留下的是毫不猶豫的割痕
One clean cut through flesh and bone.
一刀切斷骨肉,干凈利落
Ok, so what does that tell us?
這又說明什么
Most people wouldn't imagine doing something like this to another human being,
一般人對同類下不了如此毒手
but this guy, he doesn't even flinch.
但這個人甚至沒有一絲退縮
He's got no conscience.
他完全喪失人性
We've got ourselves a serial killer with the perfect career.
這是最出色的職業連環殺手
Russo has no idea what he's dealing with.
羅素根本不清楚,自己惹上的是什么人
I think we can shake him. Keep looking.
我們能動搖他,繼續查
How can I help you, agents?
有什么要幫忙的,探員們
We're worried about you.
我們為你的處境擔心
What's causing you to lose sleep?
是什么讓你們輾轉難眠了
We hear you didn't order that hit on Freddy.
我們聽說弗雷迪的死不是你指使的
I told you I had nothing to do with that.
我說過我是清白的
Why don't you take a look in that folder?
不看看我們給你帶的文件嗎
It looks like you must have a problem within your organization.
看起來你內部出問題了
Is that right?
是嗎
So your hitter doesn't just kill for a paycheck
你的殺手殺人不僅是為了錢
He kills for pleasure.
而是他的愛好
It's what makes him good at what he does.
所以他才能成為如此出色的殺手
He's paranoid,he's a psychopath, and
他有妄想癥和精神病
he's free-lancing.
還我行我素
He's killing civilians now and he's drawing a lot of attentions.
他在屠殺平民,這已經引起各方關注了
And you can't control him.
你卻對他無能為力
That's what he did to Freddy's uncle.
這是他殺弗雷迪的叔叔的杰作
Russo,
羅素
if he's not a problem for you now, he will be.
別掉以輕心,小心養虎為患
What if you let me worry about that?
我的事情我自己會處理
Russo.
羅素
I just got a question for you.
我剛剛想到一個問題
How do you think your paranoid little killer's gonna feel about
如果你的妄想癥朋友知道
you being friendly with FBI?
你和聯邦警探這么要好,他會作何感想
Just a thought.
想想吧
Success.
成功了
Hotch and Morgan just shook Russo's confidence in his hit man.
霍奇和摩根讓羅素,對他的殺手起疑心了
He'll want to bring him in and get a rid of him. Yes, ma'am.
他會把他供出來,然后擺脫他,沒錯
What if by playing them against each other
如果我們的反間計
we made Russo as paranoid as his hit man.
讓羅素跟殺手一樣發神經怎么辦
What would stop them from trying to kill each other?
有什么能阻止他們互相殘殺
If that happens,
如果真是那樣
then we'll never find Jimmy Baker alive.
吉米·巴克就不可能活著回來了
We got a surveillance team outside of Russo's office.
我們在羅素辦公室外布置了監視
Stay on it.
盯著點
Is this gonna work?
這行得通嗎
The beam is reflected from the window pane according to the law of optics.
根據反射原理,聲波會從玻璃窗反射
Yeah, the angle of incidence is equal to the angle of reflection.
入射角等于反射角
Is it gonna work?
行得通嗎
Hey. It's me.
是我
I need to see you tonight.
我今晚想見你
I'll call you from a secure line.
我會用安全線路打給你
Apparently.
當然行
Listen, you brought a lot of heat
聽著,擺平弗雷迪那攤子事
taking down Freddy like that.
已經弄得滿城風雨了
What? I'm dealing with the feds.
什么,條子我來搞定
Listen!
聽著
Meet me here at the office.
來我辦公室見我
They don't know nothin'.
他們啥都不知道
I'm dealing with them.
我來搞定
Stop being paranoid, Vinnie.
別瞎猜,文尼
Bingo.
中了
No. Vinnie.
不對,是文尼
It's pretty remarkable, really.
真的很讓人贊嘆
Nature's got her own cleanup crew.
大自然有自己的清潔工
Flies, larvae, maggots, beetles.
蒼蠅,幼蟲,蛆,甲蟲
Then there's the big guys, of course.
還有些大家伙
Rats, squirrels, crows, buzzards.
老鼠,松鼠,烏鴉,禿鷹
I learned a long time ago never to kill anybody above 5,000 feet.
我很早就知道,不要在海拔五千英尺處殺人
It's cold up there.
那里很冷
The evidence tends to linger.
很難毀尸滅跡
They'll be along soon.
它們很快就會來覓食了
They like the scent of blood.
它們喜歡血的味道
Please...
求你
Russo's got 11 associates named Vincent.
羅素有十一個叫文森的手下
No, make that 10.
不,是十個
Vincent Cellito died last summer.
文森·奇雷多去年夏天死了
Here is something.
這里有疑點
What can you tell me about Vincent Sartori?
幫我查查文森·薩托里
I was still drinking that.
我還沒喝完呢
Not only is this equipment expensive
這儀器很昂貴的
it's also extremely sensitive.
而且還非常敏感
Vincent Sartori.
文森·薩托里
Currently doing 6 at Dannemora for racketeering.
在丹內馬拉因為詐騙被關了六年
How about this Perotta? There's not much on him.
這個佩羅塔呢,他沒什么記錄
Can you get into those records?
能查到那些資料嗎
Despite the fact that they were probably expunged
盡管很可能記錄已經刪除
she can find the faintest echo of deletion and
她能從最微小的蛛絲馬跡中
and successfully recreate the file thereby
還原出原始資料,由此一來
sending us all to prison for computer felony fraud counts.
我們會因為電腦犯罪而被送進監獄
We can make bail. Garcia?
我們可以保釋,加西亞
Already in.
已經在查了
Alcohol addiction at 14.
十四歲酗酒
Violent outbursts. Assaults.
暴力沖突,毆打
Once threw a molotov cocktail at someone sitting in their car.
曾把燃燒彈扔向坐在車里的人
Several notations for aggression.
還有些攻擊的記錄
And he once scheduled a visit to an infirmary
還有一次預約去醫院
to gain access to a boy who looked at him for too long?
為見一個盯著他看很久的男孩
No fear. No remorse.
無所畏懼,不知悔改
Quick temper.
急性子
And he was smart enough to stay off the radar as an adult.
成年后一直巧妙地將自己隱藏起來
Paranoid personality. He could be our guy.
偏執型人格,他就是我們要找的人
There's absolutely no information on him as an adult.
完全沒有他成年以后的任何信息
No driver's license, no utility bills, nothing.
沒有駕照,沒有水電煤氣單,什么都沒有
It's like he became a ghost.
他就像個幽靈
Let's just hope they can catch him.
希望他們能抓到他
Remember,
記住
we need this man alive. Copy that.
我們要活捉他,收到
It's all clear.
沒人
Nothing.
沒發現
Hotch.
霍奇
Hotch, let me take him?
霍奇,我來搞定他
Gideon, I got a head shot at that sick.
吉迪恩,我能一槍爆頭
Don't take it. We need him alive.
別殺他,要留活口
You Okay?
你還好嗎
Take your tie off for once in your life.
解下領帶松口氣吧
It's all right.
沒事了
There's a van around the corner.
街角有輛貨車
Looks like blood all over.
到處都是血
It's being processed right now.
正在檢查
Whatever they find they're going to send it over to Quantico.
所有物證會全部送到匡提科
They got Jimmy's jacket.
找到了吉米的外套
Take off.
收隊
We don't have time for this little show.
沒時間搞這些形式了
Interrogation techniques say make the guy comfortable
審訊技巧應該讓這家伙覺得自在
make him your friend.
拉攏他
Give him a way out. That's how you get a confession.
給他退路,他才會認罪
That may work with a common criminal.
那些可能對普通罪犯有用
It's not gonna work here.
對他肯定沒用
Why is that?
為什么
Because anti-social personality disorder means
因為反社會人格障礙就意味著
never trust anyone with anything at any time.
無論身處何時何地,都絕不相信任何人
Then what are you supposed to do?
那你們接下來怎么辦
Make him uncomfortable.
讓他不自在
This was all in his van?
這都是他車里找到的嗎
Yep. The guy wasn't exactly neat.
沒錯,這家伙沒有潔癖
Classic anti-social personality.
典型的反社會人格
What are these tapes?
這些是什么帶子
I don't know.
不知道
Why don't you and Garcia go take a look let us know all right?
不如你和加西亞去看一下,然后告訴我們,行嗎
Yeah. Movie night. I'll make popcorn.
好啊,電影之夜,我去弄爆米花
Go home. I'm fine. 回家吧,我沒事
He's got a little slack.
他有些松懈了
If Morgan says he's secure, he's secure.
摩根說已經穩住他了
Jason. Yes? 杰森,什么
Let's not give him a weapon.
別給他任何可能的武器
He's kind of strong.
他還挺強的
Hey, Hotch. Yeah?
霍奇,什么
I'll be ok. All right.
我不會有事的,好吧
I'm Supervisory Special Agent Jason Gideon.
我是高級督察杰森·吉迪恩
Federal Bureau of Investigation.
聯邦調查局
You're afraid of me, Jason?
你怕我嗎,杰森
You were advised of your rights?
有人向你宣讀過你的權利了嗎
Take these off and we'll really talk.
把鐐銬都解了,我們好好談談
Were you advised of your rights?
你知道你的權利嗎
I know my rights.
我知道我的權利
You want to talk?
你想和我談嗎
I got nothin' to hide.
沒什么好隱瞞的
Good.
很好
How's it going? Don't turn your back on him, Gideon.
情況如何,別拿背對著他,吉迪恩
Hotch, you know how he is.
霍奇,你了解他
He's just trying to show him that he's not intimidated.
吉迪恩想告訴他,這家伙嚇不倒他
It's not about fear. It's about being dismissive.
不是恐懼的問題,而是輕蔑
Perotta could assume that he's disrespecting him.
佩羅塔會以為我們不尊重他
Why don't we turn these cameras off?
干嘛我們不把攝像機關了
I'll get him to tell us where Jimmy is.
我能讓他供出吉米的下落
That wouldn't work.
那行不通
You sure about that?
你肯定嗎
Yeah. He was probably abused by one or both of his parents.
對,很可能他曾受過家長的折磨
He's learned to take the pain.
他早已學會承受痛苦
And that's why he has no compassion for anyone else's.
也就是為什么他毫無憐憫之心
You gotta trust us.
你要相信我們
You're not organized crime.
你不是負責調查犯罪團伙的人
No.
沒錯
We're behavioral analysis.
我們是行為分析組的
What's that mean?
什么意思
We study how you think,why you do what you do.
我們研究你的想法,以及你的行為原因
No kidding?
真的嗎
We have a word for you.
有個詞專門形容你這種人
You got a word for me?
有詞形容我
Oh, yeah. Actually, we have a few.
沒錯,事實上有不少
Psychopath.
精神變態
Paranoid personality disorder.
偏執型人格障礙
That's quite a mouthful, Jason.
說得還挺溜的,杰森
Yes, it is.
沒錯
Michael Russo set me up, didn't he?
是邁克爾·羅素陷害我的,對吧
Do you recognize this man?
你認得這個人嗎
No.
不認得
How about them?
他們呢
Anyone look familiar?
有眼熟的嗎
Wait a minute. The third guy over.
等一下,那邊第三個
I think he does those late night commercials for the dead worms.
我想他在跟一幫蛆蟲共度良宵
You know, softies.
軟"蛋"先生
That's funny to you?
很有趣嗎
It's just interesting that you'd choose that expression.
你選擇這個詞很有意思
You have problems performing?
你有性功能障礙嗎
Not me.
沒有
Where's he going with this?
他干嘛說這些
There's no evidence this guy can't perform.
沒有證據顯示這家伙有性功能障礙
I know Gideon knows that. He's just...
吉迪恩知道,他只是在...
Pushing his buttons.
激怒他
Does murder excite you?
殺人讓你興奮嗎
Is it the only thing that can give you a sexual release?
是唯一能讓你滿足性欲的方法嗎
Vincent.
文森
I believe you're an extremely impotent man.
我想你是個極端性無能的男人
Take these off we'll see.
把這些解開,看我怎么個"無能"法
Where's Jimmy, you son of a bitch?
吉米在哪里,狗娘養的
He's a federal agent?
他是聯邦探員
I will personally execute you? Personally?
我會親手宰了你,聽到沒有
Baker is a federal agent. I knew it.
巴克是聯邦探員,我就知道
Where is he, Vincent?
他在哪,文森
Hey, Jason.
杰森
Is it still called paranoid if I'm right?
如果我猜對了,你還會叫我偏執狂嗎
10 bucks says this involves naked coeds and a plumber.
跟你賭十塊,這里面全是裸女們和水管工的故事
What?
什么
Never mind.
當我沒說
Ok, who's that?
好吧,這是誰
I have no idea.
我不知道
Put another tape in.
放另一盤試試
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
I'll be back.
我馬上回來
What the hell is wrong with you?
你哪根筋不對了
We don't have time for this, all right?
沒時間了,懂嗎
My friend might still be alive out there somewhere.
我的朋友可能還在某個地方,生命危在旦夕
You just told him Baker was a federal agent.
你剛告訴他巴克是個聯邦探員
He may never tell us now.
他不會再松口了
I told him to hang tough.
我跟他說讓他挺住
What?
什么
Jimmy.
吉米
When he called me, I told him to stick with the assignment
他打給我時,我讓他繼續執行任務
that we didn't need to bring him in right away.
所以我們沒有馬上去接他
Hey, I had too much invested, all right? Too much time.
我投入了那么多精力,查了那么久
And I wanted Russo.
我想把羅素繩之以法
So we waited 24 hours to go in for him.
所以我們24小時之后才去接他
By the time we got there, that maniac...
我們趕到的時候,那個瘋子...
there's a chance agent Baker's being tortured
很可能巴克探員正在受折磨
and I think I know how.
而我知道折磨他的方式了
After you.
你先請
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
No.
You needed me? Yeah.
你找我嗎,是的
These are faces of new victims off the videotapes we found.
這些是我們從錄影帶,中發現的新受害者
Check with local PDs.
跟當地警方確認一下
See if they have any open homicides or missings that might correspond.
看看他們手頭有沒有,現有相關的謀殺和失蹤報告
Are those rats? Yeah.
那些是老鼠嗎,沒錯
What are we gonna do?
下一步怎么做
We looked at all the stuff in the van.
我們查過車里所有的東西
And beside the videotapes there's nothing that interesting.
除了那些錄像帶,沒什么有用的
I got Garcia going over the sound on the tapes
我讓加西亞處理帶子上的聲音
trying to isolate the background noise.
看能否把背景聲音分離出來
Maybe something there will help. The good news is
也許從中能有所發現,好消息是
It seems like they were all filmed in the same space.
看上去都是在同一個地方拍的
It could be some sort of home base for him
可能是他的老窩
Yeah, but where is it?
對,可在哪呢
What do we know about Vincent Perotta?
查到哪些文森·佩羅塔的信息
He's off the grid.
完全無跡可尋
Garcia can't find a registered phone
加西亞完全查不到這怪胎的電話
utility bill, or home address on this hump.
水電煤氣賬單,或是家庭住址
Come on, everybody lives somewhere.There's gotta be a paper trail.
跑得了和尚,跑不了廟,總會留下蛛絲馬跡
If there is, we can't find it.
即便有,我們也找不到
In this day and age you can't live without leaving some sort of trace.
當今世界,想要完全與世隔絕是不可能的
Unless someone pays your bills for you.
除非有人幫你付賬單
What about Russo?
會是羅素嗎
Could he be taking care of him? No. No, no, no.
會是羅素在罩著他嗎,不,不可能
Russo's not paying anybody's bills but his own.
羅素向來是一毛不拔的鐵公雞
He has to have a weakness.
他肯定有弱點
It's in his crime.
就在他的罪行中
It's in his behavior.
就在他的行為里
You know, something's just been bugging me.
有件事我一直沒想通
Freddy.
弗雷迪
Wasn't he easy to find?
不覺得太容易找到他了嗎
He cut up the body.
他肢解了尸體
He removed it from the crime scene.
從犯罪現場帶走
But then he leaves it a couple of blocks away
卻丟在了幾個街區之外
where's he's gotta know we're gonna find it.
他明知會被我們找到的
It's the whole reason we were able to connect Perotta to the crime.
也正是這條線索,讓我們找到了佩羅塔
He made a mistake.
他失算了
Yeah, he did. He went off script.
對,他沒按計劃行事
What does that mean? Something knocked him off his game.
什么意思,定是半路殺出了程咬金
That's right.
是的
His behavior.
在他行為里
Well, what does he do?
他通常會怎么做
He tortures.
折磨他們
Always?
毫無例外嗎
The difference is Mrs. Dimarco.
唯一的例外是迪馬科夫人
Right.
Want to finish this? Yeah.
想一探究竟嗎,沒錯
Keep working.
繼續查
Hey, look who's here. My old friend. Feeling better?
看看誰來了,老朋友,還疼嗎
Where's Jason?
杰森呢
You grew up in a house that looked normal and happy, didn't you, Vincent
文森,你是在一個,看似平常和睦的家庭長大的,對嗎
Did I?
是這樣嗎
But your father beat you every chance he got.
但其實你父親一有機會就打你
He smacked me around some. Didn't everybody's old man?
他是教訓過我幾次,誰家老爸不這樣
No.
不全是
Well, maybe if yours had you would have learned to fight.
如果你老爸是這樣,你就不會那么不堪一擊了
There.
這里
Did you hear that?
聽到了嗎
What is that?
什么聲音
I don't know.
我不知道
I think it's moving.
什么東西在移動
Getting closer.
越來越近了
Airplane.
是飛機
Paranoid personalities develop in childhood.
偏執型人格一般形成于童年
You know, you're saving me thousands of dollars in therapy bills.
你倒是幫我省了幾千塊看心理醫生
You learned to take the beatings, the abuse.
你學會了忍受毒打與折磨
You learned to smile.
學會了微笑面對
But in the back of your mind you probably thought...
但在你的內心深處,你想著...
"one day...
總有一天...
one day when I'm big enough."
總有一天我會長大
So you were bullied and abused
曾經你是被侮辱被欺凌的
and you became an abuser and a bully.
現在你自己成了施虐者
It's a logical progression.
這是一個符合邏輯發展的過程
Really? Yeah.
是嗎,沒錯
Your father beat your mother too, didn't he?
你父親也打你母親,對嗎
My mother's got nothing to do with this.
別把我母親扯進來
Elle, who eats this much food in their car?
艾爾,什么人會在車里,吃這么多東西
Anyone who spends hours and hours in it waiting...
那種會在車里長時間守株待兔...
hunting.
狩獵的人
Look.
Weird.
很奇怪
This is crazy. There's not one address,
太奇怪了,完全沒有地址
no paperwork, no registration.
沒有任何文書,任何登記
It's all garbage.
全部都是垃圾
Pizza boxes...
披薩盒
nasty-looking chinese food, and...
亂七八糟的中餐,還有...
Hamburger joints. Wait. Pizza.
漢堡,等等,披薩
What about it?
怎么了
Where do you order your pizza from?
你一般訂哪家的披薩
I get my pizza from my own neighborhood.
我家附近的那家
Frenetti's.
夫蘭提披薩店
Your mother knew.
你母親知道
She knew that he beat you every day
她明知他每天打你
and she did nothing to help you.
但她卻無動于衷
And you still loved her.
而你仍然愛她
Even though she let you get hurt, you loved her.
即使她見死不救,你還是愛她
And I wondered why.
我很想知道原因
Why you didn't hate her.
為什么你不恨她
Then of course I realized that
后來我想明白了
that he beat her as much as he beat you.
那是因為她所受的毒打不比你少
Don't talk about my mother.
別把我母親扯進來
You killed all these people,
你殺人如麻
hundreds of them,and only one woman.
數以百計,其中只有一個是女人
That's what made you get sloppy, isn't it?
正是她讓你心慈手軟了,是嗎
Killing Mrs. Dimarco was hard.
對迪馬科夫人很難下手
That's why you killed her first and you made it quick.
所以你第一個殺她,一刀斃命
I thought it was to establish dominance, but it wasn't.
我原以為那是為了恐嚇別人,但其實不然
He was a bastard, all right?
他是個混蛋,好吧
Your father? I called him Frank.
你父親嗎,我只叫他弗蘭克
He was a mean son of a bitch.
他是個狗娘養的混蛋
Is that what you want to know?
你現在知道了吧
Gideon. I think we got something here.
吉迪恩,有發現了
He's got a bunch of pizza boxes from Frenetti's pizza.
他車里有很多夫蘭提披薩店的盒子
It's in Glen Burnie.
這家店在格倫伯尼
A suburb that backs up right to the airport.
靠近機場的一個鎮
Which makes sense, since we can hear airplanes in the background of the video.
沒錯了,所以帶子的背景聲里有飛機聲
Check property records for Frank Perotta.
查一下弗蘭克·佩羅塔的房產記錄
Who? His father.
誰,他父親
Why?
為什么
He still lives in his father's house.
他還住在他父親名下的房子里
I'll get Garcia on it.
我讓加西亞馬上查
That's why nothing is in his name.
所以他名下什么都查不到
You got that address? In Glen Burnie like you thought.
查到地址了嗎,如你所料,就在格倫伯尼
And it looks like Frank Perotta died in a suspicious hunting accident.
還有弗蘭克·佩羅塔,死于一起可疑的打獵事故
With his son.
他兒子在場
How long ago?
多久以前的事
30 years. He was 17.
三十年前,他十七歲
And my guess is it was no accident.
那并非事故
Well, you said Vincent was looking for bigger prey.
你說過文森在尋找更大的獵物
Sounds like he found it. Garcia...
看來他已經找到了,加西亞
you're my girl. Thank you.
你是我的寶貝,謝謝
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
Kitchen's clear.
廚房安全
Upstairs? Clear!
樓上呢,安全
We got a friendly! It's Baker!
找到我們的人了,是巴克
Get out. Get an ambulance.
滾開,叫救護車
Jimmy, you all right, man?
吉米,你還好吧
Is he okay?
他沒事吧
He's gonna live.
他會活下來的
Get out.
走開
You gonna be all right, Jimmy.
吉米,你會好起來的
You were just responding to what you learned, Vincent.
文森,你只是學以致用
When you grow up in an environment like that,
在那樣的環境中長大
an extremely abusive, violent household,
慘遭折磨與家庭暴力
it's not surprising that some people grow up to become killers.
有的人長大后成為殺人犯,這不足為奇
Some people?
有的人
What's up?
怎么了
You said some people grow up to become killers.
你說有的人長大后成了殺人犯
And some people grow up to catch them.
有的長大成了抓他們的人
Carl Jung said,
卡爾·榮格曾說過
"The healthy man does not torture others.
精神健康的人,不會去折磨別人
Generally it is the tortured
通常都是那些受虐者
who turn into torturers."
會成為施虐者

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
script [skript]

想一想再看

n. 手稿,腳本,手跡
vt. 為...

聯想記憶
incidence ['insidəns]

想一想再看

n. 發生(率), 入射

聯想記憶
slack [slæk]

想一想再看

n. 松弛的部分,松散,淡季,中止
adj.

聯想記憶
dwelling ['dweliŋ]

想一想再看

n. 住處

 
issue ['iʃju:]

想一想再看

n. 發行物,期刊號,爭論點
vi. & vt

 
sketch [sketʃ]

想一想再看

n. 素描,草圖,概述,梗概
v. 速寫,草擬

 
deviant ['di:viənt]

想一想再看

adj. 不正常的,離經叛道的 n. 異常的人

 
isolate ['aisəleit]

想一想再看

vt. 隔離,使孤立
adj. 孤立的,單獨的

聯想記憶
fraud [frɔ:d]

想一想再看

n. 騙子,欺騙,詐欺

聯想記憶
professional [prə'feʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 職業的,專業的,專門的
n. 專業人

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: footjob videos| 红灯区未删减版| 泰国xxx| 谈判专家豆瓣| 怀孕被打肚子踩肚子踹肚子压肚子视频 | 十大名茶排名表| 韩国伦理电影女演员| 辽宁卫视在线观看| 日本大片ppt免费ppt电影| 小小春| 传说的打火机在线观看| 三浦亚沙妃| 新爱情乐园| 爆操大胸美女| 电影儿媳| 捷克女人性ⅹxxxx视频| 张俪作品| 暴雪将至电影| 中国的省份有哪些?| 即便是爸爸也想恋爱| 打手板心视频80下| 男同性恋者| 好男当家 电视剧| 周柯宇个人资料| 心跳影视| 母线槽规格型号及价格| 一起再看流星雨| 读书笔记经典常谈| 曹查理电影大全免费观看| 爱情公寓在线免费观看| 安徽卫视| 漂亮女员工被老板糟蹋| 名星| cctv16节目表今天目表| 我们的日子演员表| 1988版绝代双骄国语免费观看| 许华升公个人资料身高多少| 混凝土结构设计规范gb50010-2020 | 协议过户什么意思| 做菜视频| 王艺霏|