日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 波士頓法律 > 波士頓法律第一季 > 正文

波士頓法律第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第5集 以牙還牙

來源:可可英語 編輯:Daisy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Suspects were first observed at approximately 10:30 P.M.

嫌疑犯于晚上10:30被發現
Across the street from the station house.
在警察局對面
Robin and catwoman stood guard
"羅賓"和"貓女"負責放哨
as batman soaped an unoccupied police vehicle.
而"蝙蝠俠"在擦洗一輛停著的警車
S.U.V., Your honor, an egregious gas guzzler.
是SUV,法官閣下,那種耗油嚇死人的車
And filthy, by the way. Continue, officer.
而且還很臟,繼續,警官
Officer Brody and I approached. An altercation ensued.
布洛迪警官和我到達現場后,與他們發生了激烈爭執
We thought they were hooligans dressed in costume.
我們以為他們只是穿著劇服的流氓
As the village people, perhaps.
或著是一群鄉巴佬
These suspects then attempted to evade apprehension
嫌犯拒捕
by discharging one or more eggs in our direction.
并向我們扔了許多雞蛋
The charges are vandalism, resisting arrest, and pandering.
對他們的指控包括惡意破壞,拒捕,拉皮條
Pandering?
拉皮條?
Our only tricks were in conjunction with our treating,
我們所作所為,完全出于應激反應
and I do not look like a pimp.
而且我哪像拉皮條的?
You look like an idiot.
你像白癡
The cat's a known prostitute, your honor. I object to that!
法官大人,這只"貓"是個有名的妓女,我反對
All right, masks off now.
好了,取下面具
I know you.
我知道你
Alan Shore
艾倫?肖爾
Good to see you, judge.
法官大人,很高興見到你
My colleague Tara Wilson
這是我的同事,塔拉?威爾遜
Hello.
你好
Would you care to explain to me
能告訴我為什么
why two attorneys are outcavorting with a prostitute?
兩個律師和一個妓女搞在一起
We needed somebody to be catwoman.
我們需要人扮演貓女
Someone with a whip.
拿著皮鞭的那種
Mr. Shore, while you are a gifted attorney, Mr.Shore
你是一個有天賦的律師
you bring embarrassment and shame to the legal community.
可你也讓整個法律界蒙羞
You're very kind, sir.
謝謝你這么說,閣下
Case dismissed.
案件撤銷
What's this with the Markham settlement?
跟馬卡姆協議怎么樣了?
He refuses to sign.
他拒絕簽字
He keeps redlining us on language.
不停在字眼里挑刺
We think that he's postponing it until after the new year for tax reasons.
估計因為稅收問題,他想拖到下一年
I'll keep pushing him as best I can.
我會盡力施加壓力
On a personal aside, I'd like to remind everyone to vote.
說點私事,我想提醒大家記得投票
It's our civic duty. Whatever our politics,
不管政見如何,都是我們的公民義務
at the end of the day, we're Americans.
哪怕是世界末日,我們還是美國人
We bleed red, white, and blue.
就算流血,也要是藍白紅色的
Morgan vs. Rayburn.
摩根對雷伯恩的案子
Still in trial.
還在審理中
The client survived his testimony barely.
這個客戶的證詞不可靠
Tara and I are pushing a settlement, and on a personal aside,
塔拉和我正想辦法達成協議,也說點私事
I'm bored. I beg your pardon?
我覺得無聊,什么?
You people keep assigning me these boring cases.
你們老給我些無聊案子
At my old firm, I got murderers.
要在從前,我的委托人里有殺人的
I had clients who had touched themselves in public restrooms.
還有在公共洗手間自慰的
These are people you could root for,
這些人才是真正的客戶
not to mention relate to.
說不定還能來段羅曼史
Is there some other place you'd rather be, Mr. Shore? Mr.Shore
莫非你想另某高就?
Yes, I want to be on cable.
是的,我想上電視
That's where all the best work is being done.
最棒的案子都在那里
Who's doing the Holcomb case? Uh, that's Edwin Poole.
Holcomb的案子誰在做? 呃,埃德溫?普爾
Aren't you... I just handled the decert motion.
不是你... 我只是負責處理些小事
I didn't prep the trial.
不負責庭審的
Surely, Edwin assigned it to somebody?
當然,那埃德溫把案子分配給誰了?
Well, um...
這個...
actually...
其實...
Denny?
丹尼?
Are you handling the Holcomb pharmaceuticals trial?
你在負責Holcomb藥品案?
I am.
是我
Are you prepared to try this case?
你準備好了?
I will be.
我會的
You will be. Are you aware the trial begins tomorrow?
你會的...你知不知道明天就要開審了?
We have a problem, Lori. Lori
我們有麻煩了
You at least need to backstop Denny here.
你至少得給我看著點丹尼
I don't... I can't.
我沒.. 可我不能
I'm in trial myself today.
今天我就有案子要上庭
In trial on what?
什么案子?
I, um, was assigned a case a couple of days ago,
我..嗯..我幾天前接了個法庭指派的案子
which I sort of took.
至少我是接下來了..
What kind of case?
什么樣的?
Uh, just a...
這個..只是個..
homicide.
兇殺案
What?
什么?
Why are you suddenly taking court appointments?
你怎么突然開始接受法庭指派了?
I just need kind of a change, that's all.
我只是需要點改變
Now everyone here is dissatisfied? What is this?
現在所有人都不滿意了,這算什么?
The case I did last week...
上周我處理的案子
it kind of awakened me a little.
它某種程度上讓我想明白了一些事
I'm feeling the need to connect with people.
我想要和人有更多的相處
Criminal people. Please don't trivialize this.
是犯罪的人吧,請不要那么淺薄
Criminal defense is a far cry from criminal prosecution, Lori.
辯護與起訴相差很多,Lori
You won't like it.
你不會喜歡的
How can you possibly know that before I even...
你怎么會知道,我還沒...
I know you.
我了解你
So...
那么..
Shall we?
我們可以開始了?
We shall. Do you have Morgan's address?
當然,你有摩根的地址嗎?
I do, but what I meant is,
我有,但其實我想說
shall we continue where we left off last night?
我們從昨晚中斷的地方繼續吧
In front of my building with you peeing in the planter.
你在我房子前面,朝著植物撒尿
I was about to burst. You should've let me come up.
我差點就爆了,你應該讓我上樓的
That plant needed watering.
那些植物需要澆水了
You should've let me come up, Tara.
塔拉你應該讓我上去的
It was 4:00 A.M. I let you up,
零晨四點,我讓你上來了
next thing we know, we're in the liquor cabinet.
接著能記得的,就是我們在酒吧
Two minutes after that, passed out.
2分鐘后后,就什么也不知道了
Robin sprawled across batman.
羅賓四仰八叉纏在蝙蚨俠身上
What would they say at the hall of justice?
在司法廳他們會怎么說
Was that what you were afraid of, the sprawling?
這就是你擔心的?四仰八叉
I invited you out to get your mind off Sally.
我叫你出來玩,是想讓你忘記薩莉
You've succeeded. It's back to an old, familiar wanton place.
你是做到了,我又是那個你熟悉的荒唐的人了
Alan, we agreed that you and I couldn't work. Alan
我們說好了,我們不可能
What was the reason again? I've forgotten.
是為什么來著?我忘記了
It would be trouble.
因為會惹麻煩
One night out, we lose all control Which was utterly intoxicating, and end up behind bars.
只是一晚,我們就完全失控,然后倒在酒吧后面
was it not, losing control together?
回味無窮不是嗎?一起瘋狂
What about it, Tara?
怎樣,塔拉
After all this time, maybe we should undress.
都這么久了,我們或許應該開始脫光..
We're late.
我們要遲到了
Thick file.
很厚的文件
Of course, it's a thick file.
當然很厚
It's a class action involving thousands of plaintiffs,
這是上千人共同起訴的案子
and it's complicated, Denny.
而且錯綜復雜,丹尼
Thick file.
很厚
Look, all we can do is throw ourselves at the mercy of the judge.
你看,我們唯一能做的,就是請求法官的諒解
If you and I both go to see him and explained Edwin's situation,
你跟我去見法官,解釋下Edwin的狀況
maybe he'll give us some time.
或許能爭取到一些時間
Thick file.
厚啊...
$70,000.
7萬美元
It's their opening offer.
這是他們開的價
You seem like a very nice man, Mr. Morgan.
摩根先生,你是個好人
You also seem like a hypochondriac.
可也像個憂郁癥患者
These headaches are real.
我是真的頭疼
I have no doubt.
我相信
You've also complained on several occasions
你曾經還抱怨過
that you were suffering from tanapox virus.
你感染了塔那痘病毒
Because I noticed the characteristic papular lesions.
我發現皮膚上有典型的泡疹
They're very tender.
它們非常容易破掉
Approximately 2 centimeters in diameter.
直徑大約2厘米
You realize the tanapox virus is endemic to equatorial Africa.
你要知道塔那痘病毒,是非洲靠近赤道附近的地方病
Yes. Have you enjoyed your many visits to equatorial Africa?
是的,你去了那么多次,旅途愉快嗎?
I've never been there.
我從來沒去過
Ah. Then perhaps...
呃,這樣的話
you can see the outline of our problem, Mr. Morgan.
你應該可以看出,我們的麻煩所在了吧,摩根先生
Look, it's not my fault.
可這不是我的錯
I go to the library,
我去圖書館
and I read books.
查資料
And I try to understand how I might get better,
我想知道,怎樣才能好起來
but sometimes, the books, they scare me even more
可有時侯書里的內容,反而讓我更害怕了
because they describe diseases I didn't even know I had.
他們總是能描述出那些連我自己,都不知道已經得了的病
Maybe I am a hypochondriac.
大概我是有憂郁癥
What do you take for that?
你怎么想?
Miss Colson, I have never been in a fight before.
科爾森小姐,我之前從來沒有打過架
Okay, we need to be able to call a witness or two
這樣,我們要找一兩個證人
who can speak to your nonviolent character.
誰能來證明你并不暴力
Well, I told you, my mother.
我媽媽可以
Mothers tend to come off as biased.
母親有偏袒嫌疑,最好不要
There's gotta be somebody else.
應該還有其他人的
Friends, coworkers. There's gotta be somebody.
朋友,同事,一定還有
Well, I live at home, I work at home, I hardly ever go out.
可我在家住,在家工作,我幾乎不出門的
My mother's the only one...
我媽媽是唯一能...
but I gotta warn you,
但我要提前警告你
she doesn't make the best impression.
她的形象不是很好
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Well, she's got a glass eye.
她有一個玻璃假眼
And it doesn't fit so good, and when she gets upset...
尺寸不太合適,所以她一激動...
if you put her on the stand,
如果你讓她出庭作證
don't get her upset.
不要惹她發怒
I went up to the bar to get a few drinks,
我去吧臺拿些喝的
and when I turned around, that's when I saw, uh,
我轉過身就看到,唔
Jared and him exchanging words.
杰瑞德和他在吵架
And I could tell it wasn't friendly.
我看得出他們言詞不善
By him?
他?
The defendant.
就是被告
So I started heading back, and the place was really packed.
我開始往回走,那里非常擁擠
So I was kinda blocked.
我被堵住了
That's when I saw Jared push him,
那時看到杰瑞德在推他
and then Jared took a swing, and...
然后杰瑞德揮了一拳,然后...
That was it.
就這樣了
What was "it"?
什么樣了?
Tell us what you saw.
告訴我們你所看到的
The defendant, he just threw a punch right at Jared's throat,
被告就朝杰瑞德喉嚨猛擊了一下
and Jared collapsed to the ground.
杰瑞德就癱倒在地了
When I got there,
我趕到那時
he was hardly breathing, and...
他呼吸很困難,而且...
he was making, like, a sucking noise.
他嘴里不斷發出倒抽氣的聲音
And then he just stopped breathing.
最后他停止了呼吸
And I tried to do mouth-to-mouth,
我試過人工呼吸
and so did another guy who said he knew CPR, but he...
有個說會CPR的人也嘗試了,可他...
He just died right there on the floor.
他只是躺在那里,死了
Okay.
好的
Now, Mr. Quinlan, this is important.
昆蘭先生,這很關鍵
Describe the punch as best you can.
盡可能的詳細描述那一個猛擊
It was a short, direct punch, and I could....
很短促,直接的擊打,我可以
and I could tell by the way he was holding his hand
我可以從他握拳的姿勢
and how he threw the punch that he knew martial arts.
和他出拳樣子,知道他會武術
It was a kill punch.
那是致命的一擊
Objection! Sustained.
反對!反對有效
Why, in your lay opinion, sir, did you regard it as a kill punch?
根據你的說法,為什么你會認為那是致命的一擊
Objection. Overruled.
反對,反對駁回
He can answer.
他可以回答
By hitting the throat, you can make it collapse,
攻擊對方的喉嚨,會導致喉部的衰竭
and then the person suffocates.
受擊打者就會窒息
Which is exactly what happened.
就像已經發生的那樣
Okay.
謝謝
You didn't actually see the altercation begin.
你并沒有看到爭吵的開始
You turned around, and they were having words.
你只是轉過身,看到他們正在說話
That's right. You couldn't hear what was said?
是的,你聽不到他們在說什么
No. Mr. Quinlan, when the police arrived and questioned you,
是的,昆蘭先生,警察在現場做筆錄時
did you tell them that you recognized my client's punch
你有否說過我委托人的那一拳
as a form of martial arts?
是武術里的一種拳法
No, I was probably...
沒有,我不肯定...
Did you demonstrate to them the fist you just made for the jury?
你有否對警方描述了那一拳,就像你剛才對陪審團說的那樣
I was too shook up.
我當時太震驚了
In fact, you made no mention of martial arts
事實上你從未提到過武術二字
until after it was published in the newspapers.
直到這兩個字被印上了報紙
And when I read it, it clicked.
當我讀到的時候,這兩個字提醒了我
It all made perfect sense, because that's what I saw.
它很恰當,就像我所看到的那樣
You just forgot to mention it
所以當你面對警方詳細詢的時候
when the police specifically asked you what you saw.
你只是忘記提到了那一拳
How many beers had you had that night, sir?
請問那晚你喝了多少啤酒?
Three. How many beers had Jared Grant had?
3瓶,杰瑞德?格蘭特喝了多少?
Three. So you admittedly couldn't hear the exchange,
3瓶,所以,你承認沒有聽到他們的爭吵
you admittedly didn't see the altercation begin,
也承認沒看到爭執的開始
and you'd been drinking.
而且你還喝了酒
Certainly no one could anticipate Edwin Poole's illness.
沒有人能預計埃德溫?普爾的病
This unanticipated illness occurred weeks ago.
這個病幾周前就發作了
You come to me the day before the trial?
你們在庭審前一天才來找我
The simple truth is, this one fell through the cracks.
實際上這是我們的工作疏忽
The plaintiff has witnesses from out of town.
起訴方的證人有些是從城外趕來的
We'd be willing to assume those costs.
我們非常樂意補償這些損失
Gee, what a swell bunch of guys.
天啊,多么自大的一群人
Your honor... oh, no, no, no, I'm sick of this.
法官閣下,哦不,不,不,我最討厭這樣的
Your firm has employed a strategy systemic heel-dragging.
你們在用拖延策略
It is immoral. Edwin poole is the only one who know...
這不符職業道德,埃德溫?普爾是唯一一個知道...
Whose fault is that?
這是誰的錯?
You people should be sued for malpractice.
你們自己玩忽職守
Brian, you and I have a relationship. Brian
你和我有交情
I think of you as a friend.
我把你當朋友
Well, that friendship has gotta take a back seat to principle, I'm sorry.
不過交情排在原則的后面,抱歉
Well, you know, Brian, given our relationship, Brian
你知道,考慮到我們的關系
I feel entitled to be honest the way friends are during difficult times.
我覺得當友誼陷入困境時,我應該坦誠相待
Can I be honest with you, Brian?
我能對你坦誠嗎,布萊恩
Denny Please. Denny...
請說
You're a bastard, and a greedy one at that.
你是個混蛋,還是個貪婪的混蛋
This is a class action.
這是件共同起訴案
You get credit for all the consolidated cases in one fell swoop.
合并審判,一下解決這么多案子讓你大受贊賞
You're looking to make presiding judge.
你正在謀求首席法官的位置
You need that credit by calendar year's end.
所以年終你更需要建功立業
That's why you're desperate to move this thing forward, to pad your docket.
所以你急切的要案子進行,來裝飾你的訴訟記錄
This is about ambition, not morality, you greedy, sniveling little wop.
這是野心,不是道德,你是個貪婪的流著鼻涕的小人
Motion for continuance denied.
延期申請不通過
You know what I'm gonna do, Brian,
你知道我要怎么做嗎,Brian
just to show you there are no hard feelings?
為了證明我倆沒傷到和氣
I'm gonna sleep with your wife.
我要和你的妻子上床
It is our recommendation that you discharge us as counsel.
我們建議要么你解雇我們
Ask the judge for time to find new attorneys.
向法官請求時間找新律師
The only alternative is proceeding tomorrow,
或者明天照常繼續
which I don't think we want to do.
我估計沒人這樣希望
Edwin Poole never even gave us this trial date.
埃德溫?普爾從來沒有告訴我們,審理的日期
He told us it was continued indefinitely.
他說還沒確定
Which is why we're suggesting that you discharge us.
所以我們建議你解雇我們
He has got to give you time to find new counsel.
法官必須給你時間找新律師
You have to handle this, Sally. Me?
薩莉,這次必須你來,我?
Look, I have this thing about glass eyes.
瞧,我對玻璃眼球有心理障礙
I once had a teacher with a glass eye,
我有個老師也這樣
and sometimes when he'd get mad,
有時候他一激動起來
he'd take it out and whack it on his desk.
就拿出來往桌子上拍
It gave me nightmares.
簡直是惡夢
Hi, there.
Hey.
What was that?
她怎么了?
Nothing.
沒什么
Someone just seems a little overeager
看上去有人急切的渴望
to rekindle the flame with Alan Shore.
和艾倫?肖爾舊情復燃
The offer was firm at $70,000.
我們堅持7萬美元
Yes, we thought if you'd un-firm it to one and a quater, we could be done.
是的,可如果不那么堅持,你們多提高1/4,我們就接受了
Your client wouldn't have to testify tomorrow,
而你的委托人,明天就不用上庭
which, of course, would free him up to misdiagnose others.
當然他就能更多的誤診其他人了
You don't seem to get it, Mr. Shore.
看來你還沒明白,肖爾先生
We offered $70,000 as nuisance change.
給7萬美元,我們只是要擺脫無賴糾纏
Yes. We just feel Mr. Morgan
是的,我們只是覺得,摩根先生
is a much bigger nuisance than you give him credit for.
要比你說的更令人無賴
And I'm an enormous nuisance. We should get something for that.
而我更是無比的無賴,我們應該可以為此再多拿點
I feel nauseous. You'll be fine.
我想吐,你會沒事的
Knock on it.
敲門
Sally! You knock on it.
薩莉!你來
If I'm doing the talking, the least you could do is...
如果是我負責與她對話,至少你來敲門
You, his lawyers?
律師?
Hi. Hi.
嗨,嗨
I'm Sally Heep. This is...
我是薩莉?黑普,這位是
Lori Colson. Hello.
洛里?科爾森,你好
Uh, we just wanted to ask you a few questions, Mrs. Binder, if we could.
嗯,我們想問幾個問題,賓德夫人,如果可以的話
Come on in.
進來
He's a wonderful boy with a gentle heart.
他是個心地善良的好男孩
Yes, our problem is,
是的,我們的問題是
you seem to be the only person to truly know him.
你似乎是唯一一個了解他的人
He think I'll make a bad witness on account of the eye.
他覺得因為這個假眼,我不會是個好證人
It's glass, you see.
它是玻璃的,看到了嗎?
Look close.
近些看
Yes.
是的
Yeah.
The thing is,
事情是這樣的
the prosecution is obviously claiming
檢控方宣稱
that Jason's heart is not gentle.
詹森的心地并不善良
Has he ever been in trouble?
他和人有過糾紛嗎?
Has he ever been arrested?
他曾經被拘捕過嗎?
Has he ever caused any problems for anybody?
他替其他人惹過麻煩嗎?
No, he is a nice young man, and it's the way I raised him.
沒有,他是個好人,我也是這么教他的
That's exactly what we'll need you to say.
這就是我們希望你說的
I'm also maybe gonna take you shopping, get your hair done.
也許我可以帶你去買點衣服,做個頭發
The more presentable... He deserved to die, Jared Grant.
形象越好?杰瑞德?格蘭特,他該死
Why do you say that?
為什么這么說?
He beat up my Jason.
他打了我的詹森
Well, he didn't exactly beat him up.
不過,他沒有打得很厲害
There was an altercation. He beat him up.
只是發生了口角,他痛打了他
The man is evil, and he deserved to die!
那個男的是惡魔,他該死
Let's calm down. He deserved it, I tell you!
冷靜下來,我告訴你了,他該死!
Dr. Rayburn,
雷伯恩醫生
over the six months that Mr. Morgan was in your care,
摩根先生,由你來負責超過6個月了
how many visits did he make to your practice?
他來過你這多少次?
38.
38次
Is that a lot?
算多嗎?
Four times as many as any other patient.
比其他病人多出四倍
We joked he was the office mascot.
我們玩笑說他是辦公室的吉祥物
You name the condition Mr. Morgan was convinced he had it.
你說的出病狀,他就堅信自己得了那些病
Cold, flu, bronchitis,
傷風,感冒,支氣管炎
shingles, adult onset diabetes.
帶狀皰疹,成人發作性糖尿病
I never complained of adult onset diabetes.
我從來沒說過糖尿病
That's characterized by excessive thirst.
那個的癥狀應該是口渴
Does it seem to you like I've been drinking a lot today?
你覺得我今天喝了很多水?
I'm sure you're fine, Bill.
我確定你很好,比爾
Mr. Morgan contends your neglect drove him to this state.
摩根先生認為你的疏忽,導致了他今天的狀況
The truth is, I bent over backwards to accommodate him.
實際上,我已經盡量的容忍他了
He always needed to be seen immediately,
他總要求立刻見我
and busy as my practice is,
無論我有多忙
I always made the time.
我總是擠出時間
I applaud you, sir, for your tireless commitment to my client.
我為你感到驕傲,先生,為你不知疲倦的對待我的委托人
What a guy!
多好的人!
Objection. Sustained.
反對,反對有效
So these 38 visits, on the house?
所以這38次,都算在診所頭上?G
I'm sorry?
什么?
They were free visits?
它們都是免費的?
No.
不是
Oh!
哦~!
So you charged him. That makes sense.
所以你是收了錢的,這就合理了
So with all his complaining, his incapacitation,
所以當他抱怨渾身無力
that pinched look on his face,
痛苦的臉皺成一團
there's nothing wrong with him.
其實一點毛病沒有
Nothing clinically, no. It's in his head.
臨床上沒有,而問題出在他腦袋里了
Traditional home for the migraine, is it not?
只是普通的偏頭痛,對嗎?
It's psychosomatic.
是心身失調
He's a classic hypochondriac.
他是個典型的抑郁癥患者
I see.
我明白了
Well, there's a diagnosis.
所以,還是有個診斷的
Tell me, what treatment did you prescribe
那么告訴我,你開出了什么處方
for my client's classic hypochondria?
醫治我委托人的典型的抑郁癥
I'm a general practitioner, not a psychiatrist.
我是全科醫生,不是精神病學醫師
So you referred him out to...
所以你建議他出去找...
whom?
誰?
No one in particular.
沒有特定的誰
I did tell him he needed help.
我告訴了他,他需要幫助
I believe I even gave him a list of practitioners.
我甚至給了他一個從業者的名單
So he kept coming to you,
所以當他仍然來看病
you kept taking his money, you did not treat him,
你只是繼續收錢,卻不治療
and you referred him to...
而且還建議他去看...
no one in particular.
一個不確定的醫生
I'm a G.P.
我是全科醫生
I told him to seek mental treatment.
我告訴他,要進行精神治療
I advised it. I can't force it.
我只是建議,我不能強迫他
Once again, he kept coming, you kept taking the money,
所以我們再總結一次,他不停的來,你不停的收錢
and you referred him to...
然后建議他去看一個...
no one in particular.
不確定的醫生
So you now want to fire your lawyers?
那么你要解雇你的律師?
Yes, your honor.
是的,法官閣下
We had no idea trial was about to start.
我們不知道審理什么時候開始
That's how incompetent these people are.
足以說明他們有多不合格
And I suppose you had no idea
我估計你也沒意識到
your company was bilking senior citizens?
你的公司正欺詐著老年人
Certainly your honor intends to keep an open mind with regard to the...
當然閣下你也一定是開明的,因為..
Here's the deal.
就這么決定了
I give you one day to find new counsel, 24 hours.
我可以給你一天找律師, 24個小時
After that, I'm fining you $250,000 a day for any further delay.
這以后,我會對你們的拖延,罰以每天25萬美元
It almost seemed personal.
這看上去像公報私仇
Have you done anything to upset this guy?
你們做過什么招惹這家伙沒?
Not that I can think of.
我不記得有過
Well, look, aside from preparation concerns,
看,撇開準備這事不談
we got a bigger problem.
我們有更大的問題了
This judge, he's biased.
這個法官,他有偏見
This is what I propose we do.
所以我想建議
File an interlocutory appeal and ask... At $250,000 a day.
我們起草一份和談申請,要求...那是25萬美元一天
While we're filing that appeal, we'll go forward.
要求和談,我們就有路可走了
Should we win, we can suspend the trial.
如果贏了,我們就能擱置審判
Should we lose, we won't incur the fine.
輸了,也不會被罰款
But are you people ready to try this case?
你的人能搞定這個嗎?
I can try it.
我來
Denny Crane
丹尼?克蘭
There were some settlement discussions that broke down.
有幾個談判都被擱置了
If Denny can open big, that might bring them back to the table,
如果丹尼開局不錯,他們應該會回到談判桌前
which may be the best way to go at this point.
這也是目前唯一的辦法
It was four years ago at a park in Brighton.
是四年前在布萊頓的一個公園
You met the defendant.
你遇到了被告
Well, I didn't exactly meet him.
這個,不能算是遇到
Well, what then?
那是什么?
I beat the crap out of him.
我海扁了他一頓
Excuse me.
抱歉
I was a different person then.
我已經改過自新了
Okay, Mr. Stone, we need to be very specific about what happened back then.
好的,斯通先生,請詳細告訴我們,那時發生了什么
Well, he tried to get into a game of pickup hoops.
當時他想跟我們一起打籃球
Me and another guy in the game we started dissing him a little.
我和一個兄弟就罵了他幾句
He said something back,
他回了嘴
and we beat him up pretty good.
我們就狠揍了他一頓
I'm not proud of it.
當然我并不引以為傲
And you're sure it was Jason Binder.
你確定那是,詹森?賓德?
Yeah,
是的
when I saw his picture on the news, I remembered his face.
看到報紙上的照片,我記得他的臉
It was definitely him.
絕對是他
And what about the other guy who beat him up?
那另一個打他的人呢?
Jared Grant, the guy he killed. Jared Grant
就是他殺的那個
You lied to me.
你騙了我
Not only were you in a fight before...
在打架前你就...
it doesn't prove anything.
這不代表什么
Now they have a motive, Jason.
他們有你殺人的動機了,詹森
The victim beats you up four years ago, you take up Taekwondo,
被害人四年前打了你,然后你就開始練習跆拳道
you just so happen to encounter him,
這么巧你又遇到了他
at which point you kill him?
于是就殺了他
It wasn't like that.
不是你說的那樣
That's why your mom said he deserved to die, because...
這就是為什么你媽媽會說他該死,因為
It wasn't like that.
不是那樣的
What am I supposed to argue now?
我還能去辯護什么?
Let's have it, Jason. Did you go to that bar to get revenge?
坦白講,詹森,是為了報仇,你才去酒吧的嗎?
I went there to stand up to him.
我是去讓自己面對他
You have no idea how haunted I was by...
你無法想象,我受著怎樣的煎熬,被他們...
I didn't even put up my hands four years ago.
四年前,我連手都沒敢舉起來過
It wasn't getting beat up that stuck with me.
不是挨打在折磨我
It was that I didn't even...
是我根本沒...
I just let myself get beat up.
我只是任由自己挨打
So you took up martial arts.
所以你開始練習武術
And I went there to stand up to him.
然后我去了那里找他
I didn't plan to fight.
我沒有想要打架
I certainly didn't go there to kill him.
更沒想過殺他
Then when he swung at me, I just...
當他一拳揮來,我只是...
I swung back.
反擊了
I never meant to kill him.
我沒有想殺他
Who are we overbilling?
我們多收了誰的錢?
medicare or senior citizens?
醫療保險還是那些老人們?
Both, but medicare isn't suing us.
都有,但醫療保險沒有起訴我們
"Us." Meaning the drug company.
"我們"是指制藥公司?
Correct. But if the hospitals are doing the overcharging,
是的,但如果是醫院在濫收費
why are the seniors suing the drug company?
那幫老年人干嗎要告制藥公司?
Denny, we've been over this before.
丹尼,我們已經討論這個問題了
The drug company, our client, has the sweetheart deals with the hospitals.
制藥公司,也就是我們的委托人,跟醫院有私下協議
We give them rebates so they disguise the real cost of the drugs.
我們給醫院回扣,醫院則虛高藥的成本價
They then bill medicare for the higher, allegedly inflated costs.
向醫療保險開出高于原價的帳單,相當于濫計成本
Really. What's our defense to that?
真的,這我們要怎么辯
$75,000. You've upped your offer by $5,000.
7萬5千美元,你們只提高了5千塊
We feel it's generous,
已經相當慷慨了
particularly when your client's injuries aren't real.
尤其是你的委托人沒有實質性的傷害
They're real. All right, Bill.
那些病是真的,好了,比爾
You know, Mr. Morgan, I don't typically counsel opposing parties,
你要知道,摩根先生,我不是那種挑撥離間的律師
but I might advise a legal malpractice claim against the attorney
但我建議你起訴你的律師失職
who filled your head with million-dollar windfalls.
就是那個灌輸你百萬發財夢的律師
You seem to have a little something wedged
你那里好像有點什么
between numbers four and five.
第4第5之間
I guess it's just part of your mouth.
估計本來就長在你嘴里
One last proposal that's entirely possible...
最后說一次,能接受的...
I'm kidding, by the way, depending upon your reaction,
當然算不算玩笑取決于你的反應
$300,000, sealed.
30萬,成交
We kick back $50,000 to you under the table.
私下我們退還你5萬
Mr. Shore, I guarantee you, I am not that kind of attorney.
肖爾先生,我向你保證,我不是那種律師
Really.
真的
Gosh, I am.
上帝,我是
I should report you directly to the bar,
我要直接向律師協會舉報你
if not the district attorney.
或者是向檢查官
Well, if that's how you feel, then I was kidding.
如果你這么想,那我就是在開玩笑
I'm going to the judge now.
我要去法官那了
Excellent. New trial.
太棒了,一場訴訟
That'll certainly cost your client much more than $75,000.
你委托人的花費一定要超過7萬5了
Your offer is rejected.
你的提議不被接受
Suppose he does, go to the judge.
萬一他去法官那...
Oh, please, he doesn't want a mistrial. He thinks he's won.
拜托,他可不想弄個無效審判,他覺得穩操勝券了
Plus, he can't prove I wasn't kidding.
再說他沒法證明我不是開玩笑
I'm known to be funny.
我有名的搞笑
This is a child who wouldn't slap a mosquito.
這是個連蚊子都不殺的孩子
He would shoo it away.
他只是揮走它們
He couldn't bring himself to harm a fly or any animal,
他甚至不能容忍自己去傷害,一只蒼蠅或是任何動物
certainly not a human being.
更何況是人
Four years harboring a grudge doesn't suggest a rage to you?
四年心懷怨恨,你不認為他會爆發?
He was bullied by many people, Mr. Martin,
他總被人欺負,馬丁先生
not just Jared Grant. But he killed Jared Grant.
不僅僅是杰瑞德?格蘭特,但他殺了杰瑞德?格蘭特.
He got into a fight,
他只是被迫去打架
which had a tragic ending.
而結果是個不幸的悲劇
He never intended to kill, nor could he.
他從沒意圖去謀殺,他也不能
Well, he learns a lethal martial arts maneuver that...
他掌握了具有殺傷力的武術...
He learned to defend himself.
他是為了自衛而學
Look at the size of him, for god's sake.
瞧他的個子,看在上帝的份上
What was he to do, defend people off with a sharp wit?
他能怎么做?用智取來保護自己?
Mrs. Binder, you love your son very much, don't you?
賓德夫人,你很愛你的兒子對嗎?
Of course I do.
當然
In fact, he's your only child.
事實上,他是你唯一的孩子
He's all you have, isn't he?
他是你的一切,對嗎?
Yes. He lives with you,
是的,他和你一起住
or did before his arrest.
至少在被捕以前
There's something wrong with that?
有什么問題嗎?
I bet you would do or say anything to keep him from going to prison.
我敢說你會做任何事,說任何話,只要他不進監獄
I'm up here telling the truth.
我所說的全是實話
No, you're telling lies to spare a loved one a life sentence.
不,你在說謊,你只想讓心愛的兒子,逃脫終身監禁的懲罰
No, you're the one at's telling lies.
不是,你才是說謊的人
You're the liar here. - Your son's a killer!
你滿口謊言,你的兒子是兇手!
No, he is not! - Your son is a killer.
不,他不是!你的兒子是殺人犯!
No, he is not!
不,他不是!
What does a rubber glove have to do with this?
這和橡膠手套又扯上什么關系了?
Denny, the alleged fraud goes beyond just prescription drugs. Denny
那個所謂的欺詐控訴,不僅涉及處方藥物
It goes to medical supplies as well.
也包括其他醫療物資
I see a rubber glove,
看到橡膠手套
I'm heading in the other direction, I'll tell you that.
就讓我想起別的,
Denny, do you understand what this case is about? Denny
你究竟明不明白這個案子?
I do, Paul.
完全明白,保羅
Can you succinctly tell us?
那簡單的給我們說一遍
The plaintiff thinks he's getting bilked for drugs and supplies.
原告覺得自己在藥物,和醫療物資上被騙了錢
His evidence is, we charged hospitals and clinics less for those very drugs and supplies.
其證據是,我們收取醫院及門診,的費用低于標價
Our argument is, the mere offering of a discount to a consumer
我們的觀點是,對客戶的這種小小優惠
does not constitute the overbilling to another.
不能算是對他人的超額收費
In fact, since hospitals and clinics with ERs
事實上,醫院門診及急診室
regularly treat those who cannot pay,
經常治療一些無支付能力的病人
An argument could be made
所以我們認為
that we are extending these discounts to those most in need.
我們的優惠被用在了,最需要幫助的病人身上
We're saving lives, damn it,
我們是在拯救生命,該死的
and I will not apologize for my client's billing practices.
所以我非但不會為委托人的,這種行為感到不妥
I salute them. I invite you to salute them.
我要向他們致敬,也請你向他們致敬
Okay.
很好
Let's turn to the vertical integration between our clients and the hospitals.
現在開始對委托人和醫院進行垂直整合,
What the hell is that?
你說啥?
Earl grey , huh?
伯爵茶?
That would keep me up till Thursday.
它能讓我清醒到周三
Hopefully a few hours, at least.
能有幾個小時就夠了
You and Alan pulling a late one?
你和Alan要開夜車?
Might be. We're closing tomorrow.
或許,明天就要結案了
What are you doing tonight?
今晚你們打算做什么呢?
Preparing.
準備
Right.
是嗎...
You know, the whole Sally and Alan thing, she's still pretty raw.
你知道關于薩莉,她和艾倫的事,她還在流血
Meaning? Oh, just that if you had any intentions of...
你是說...哦,如果你想要...
Eating her?
吃了她?
"Raw" would certainly be problematic.
生吃會有些問題
All that kicking and screaming. Rare often works for me.
那些垂死掙扎的踢喊哭叫,半熟的我會喜歡
Seared.
烤焦最好
I'm sorry, did you mean something else?
抱歉,你在說其他事情?
I'm just looking out for a friend.
我只是替朋友考慮
I see.
看得出來
Well, given that it was Sally's decision to end our relationship,
考慮到是薩莉首先甩了我
perhaps you'd consider looking out for me.
你或許該向我表達些友善
You seem all right.
你看上去很好
Just to clarify, if Tara did have any intention of whatever,
你搞清楚,就算塔拉想要做任何
euphemism you were in search of,
你試圖委婉表達的事
it would, in fact, be none of your business.
也和你完全無關
To put your mind at rest, Tara appears not to have intentions.
而且別再亂想了,塔拉沒有這樣的想法
I do.
是我有
In fact, just yesterday,
實際上,就在昨天
I was suggesting to her that we engage in a sexual act in her office,
我向她提議在她辦公室里做場愛
but her impenetrable sense of decorum
但她那頑固不化的禮儀廉恥感
unfortunately prevented us from...
令人遺憾的阻止了,我們的這場
engaging.
運動
That was unnecessary.
你多此一舉
It's a scam.
這是商業詐騙
They charge the hospital "X" amount of dollars for the drug.
他們向醫院收取X元的藥費
The hospital then bills medicare,
醫院于是向醫療保險收錢
a portion of which the senior citizens are paying.
其中包括所有老人們所付的錢
The evidence will show
證據表明
that the defendant, Holcomb pharmaceuticals
被告霍爾科姆的藥品
systematically defrauded and bilked senior citizens
有系統有預謀的在詐騙老人們的財產
out of billions and billions of dollars.
難以計數的億萬美元
The elderly are discriminated against every single day in this country.
在這個國家,老人每天都遭受著歧視
They get their driver's licenses yanked,
他們總是更難申請駕照延期
they are targeted by abusive telemarketers.
他們總是那些電話銷售的目標
The prejudice is pervasive.
他們深受著偏見
But you know what?
但你們知道嗎?
They still do get one thing.
他們仍能做一件事情
their day in court.
要求公正
Need I point out that it's your turn to talk?
要我提醒該你了嗎?
I hate old people. I always have. They're babies.
我討厭老人,一直討厭,他們就像孩子
Hell, there's a reason half of them are in diapers.
所以有一半還要裹著尿布
The elderly...
老年人...
make up a large percentage of the wealth in this country.
給予了這個國家大半的財富
They run most of the fortune 500 companies.
他們管理著大多數500強的企業
They're running the war, for god's sakes.
甚至發動著戰爭,看在上帝的份上
And most of them are viable, healthy people.
絕大部分是能活能動的健康人
What do they do?
他們干嘛了呢?
Retire at age 65 and start draining our resources.
65歲退休,然后開始消耗資源
We got enormous poverty in this country.
這個國家有太多的貧窮
We can't educate our kids partly because these strong-bodied,
我們不能告訴我們的孩子,原因就是這些身強體壯
strong-minded senior citizen farts are living off of social security.
頭腦清醒的老家伙們,卻完全依靠著社會保障在生活
Why shouldn't we overcharge them?
我們為什么不能多收點他們的錢?
Mr. Crane, I'm not following your argument here.
克蘭先生,我不明白你想表達的觀點
That's because you're a moron.
那是你白癡
Judges, old people, they all gotta go.
法官,老人,都該滾開
Mr. Crane! Mr. Crane! Tell you what...
告訴你們
slap my client with a million-dollar verdict.
給我的委托人一百萬罰金的判決
We'll pass on the costs to the consumer,
我們最后也會轉移到消費者頭上
the plaintiffs will think they've won, and we won't be out a dime.
原告覺得自己勝訴了,但我們一分錢也不會損失
Members of the jury, regretfully, I must declare this proceeding a mistrial.
陪審團,非常遺憾,我不得不宣布這是一次無效審判
Aw, gee, I'm sorry to hear that.
哦,天啊,真遺憾
That'll cause a big delay, won't it?
這可要延后很長時間了,是嗎?
Next thing you know, he'll recuse himself
下面他就該撤換自己了,
because I called him a bad word.
因為我對他出言不遜
You are in contempt.
你藐視法庭
Bailiff, take Mr. Crane into custody.
庭警,羈押克蘭先生
Put me in a cell with Martha, will you?
把我和瑪莎關一起,好不好?
Four years of premeditation,
預謀了四年
he trained in deadly force,
進行具有殺傷力的訓練
then he sought out Jared Grant, provoked a fight,
然后他找到了杰瑞德?格蘭特,挑釁打架
and inflicted a deadly blow to his trachea.
最后給他的氣管致命的一擊
Maybe he even did start the fight.
可能是他挑起的爭斗
We can't know that. There's no proof of that.
可我們不肯定,沒有證據證明
But even if we're to assume it,
但就算我們這么推測
we simply cannot make the leap to intent to kill.
也不能簡單的推導到意圖謀殺
Why else would he go there?
他為什么要去那?
Why else would he punch him in the throat?
為什么要擊中他的喉嚨
Why would he do it in front of a room full of people?
他為什么要在滿屋子的人前這么做
Why not just run him down with a car if his intent was to kill?
為什么不干脆開車去撞,如果他想殺了他
Jason Binder went there, as he told you,
詹森?賓德去那,正如他說的
to stand up for himself.
只是想讓自己去面對
Nothing more.
沒有其他的了
It's bad enough
糟糕的是
that patients are running to the courts
病人們跑到法庭來
suing their doctors for all their ills,
因為自己生病而狀告醫生
now we have one suing for his imagined ills.
更何況這次是幻想中的病
This case represents the height in frivolous litigation.
這是場毫無意義的訴訟
What's next?
接下來會是什么?
Seeking damages for a bad dream?
因為惡夢追討損失?
I hope not.
希望不會
"Frivolous", is that what he said?
"毫無意義"他是這么說的嗎?
"Frivolous"?
"毫無意義"
Astonishing.
令人震驚
This man, who suffers day in and day out,
這個男人,日夜受著折磨
migraines so excruciating he cannot work,
劇烈的偏頭痛,讓他無法工作
can't endure 10 minutes at his computer,
身為一個軟件工程師
a trained software engineer.
在電腦前甚至無法堅持10分鐘
And here he is subjecting himself to depositions, to examinations,
他遭受辭退,接受檢查
to the laborious mind-numbing blather of attorneys,
忍受律師們讓人腦子發麻的嘮叨
all for what? Frivolity?
這些都為了什么? "毫無意義"?
For six months, Bill Morgan reached out to his doctor week after week,
六個月來,比爾?摩根每周都向醫生求助
each time invoiced for thousands and thousands of dollars in sum.
每次都被收費超過千元
And then each time dismissed,
卻每次都被打發
patted on the head, and sent on his way.
只是拍拍頭送他走
Had Mr. Morgan actually received the right medical care
摩根先生得到過實質性的醫治嗎?
or even been directed to a doctor
或著被指導去找一個
who could specifically give him that care, psychiatric or otherwise,
能給他正確醫治的醫生,精神科或其他的
his current state would most likely have been alleviated.
可以減輕他的疼痛
But the defendant couldn't be bothered to care.
但被告甚至不愿麻煩自己這么做
As Dr. Rayburn told you himself,
正如Dr. Rayburn自己說的
he treated Bill Morgan like a mascot.
他把Bill Morgan當成個吉祥物
Opposing counsel regards him as a nuisance.
辯方把他當成個討厭的麻煩
He's a human being.
他是人類
He's a human being.
他是個人啊
We teach our children
我們教導孩子們
that everyone is entitled to respect and dignity.
人生來就應有尊嚴,被尊重
How pathetic it is
可悲的是
when adults can't abide such a basic lesson in humanity.
成年人們卻無法遵循,人性這最基本的一點
How unconscionable.
多么荒謬
The defendant will please rise.
被告請起立
Madam Foreperson, the jury has reached a unanimous verdict?
陪審團主席,陪審團達成一致裁定了嗎?
We have, your honor.
是的,閣下
What say you?
裁決是
In the case of the commonwealth vs. Jason Binder,
州政府訴詹森?賓德
on the charge of murder in the first degree,
一級謀殺指控
we find the defendant Jason Binder not guilty.
我們判定被告詹森?賓德,罪名不成立
On the charge of murder in the second degree,
二級謀殺指控
we find the defendant Jason Binder not guilty.
我們判定被告詹森?賓德,罪名不成立
The jury is dismissed with our thanks.
感謝陪審團,你們可以解散了
The defendant is free to go.
被告當庭釋放
We're adjourned.
休庭
Thank you so much.
太感謝了
Thank you.
謝謝
I'm told congratulations are in order.
我聽說來恭喜的源源不絕
You too.
你也是
Denny bought you some time, I hear.
丹尼爭取到了時間,我聽說了
My father was a criminal defense attorney.
我父親是刑事辯護律師
He went into it to champion civil rights,
他認為那是維護公民的權力
to defend the oppressed,
對抗非正義的壓迫
to connect with people.
和普通人緊密聯系在一起
But all I ever saw at the supper table
但我所見到的卻是在晚餐桌前
was a man struggling to deal with the idea
一個男人不停的與一個念頭斗爭
that he helped put murderers back on the street.
他在幫助殺人犯們回到大街上
Heading home?
回家?
Jail. Incarcerated friend.
監獄,朋友被囚禁
You run with a dangerous crowd.
你總與危險為伍
I try.
我在嘗試
As do I.
我也是
I don't think that's quite true.
我可不這么認為
You don't know me, Alan Shore,
你并不了解我,艾倫?肖爾
not as well as you think. No?
不如你自認為的那樣,-是嗎?
No, certainly not as well as I know you.
是,更不如我了解你
How well is that?
有多了解
I know that there are three Alan Shores...
我知道一共有三個艾倫?肖爾...
the good, the bad, and the naughty.
好的,壞的,調皮的
The good Alan,
好的艾倫
the man that I saw today in court, is honorable and decent.
是我今天在庭上所見的,正直可敬
But you can't bear the burden of being that man.
但你無法承受那樣做人的負擔
Thus, the bad Alan
于是,那個壞的艾倫
who lays to waste everything in his life that seems right.
荒廢生命的那個成了最好選擇
I do have intentions.
我其實有想法
My intentions are to get beyond the bad,
我的想法是要超越那個壞的
which I've tried to do again and again by appealing to the good.
于是我一遍遍召喚那個好的
But it appears to me that perhaps
但現在看來,或許
I should be appealing to the naughty.
我應該召喚那個調皮的
I'm not certain that Tara Wilson I know is up to the task.
我不知道我認識的塔拉?威爾遜,還有這樣的任務
Again, you don't know me, Alan.
所以,你并不了解我,艾倫
File for you.
給你的文件
Your bail was set at $6 million. Fine.
你的保釋金是6百萬美元,不錯
I brought you a hamburger.
我買了個漢堡給你
The guards here are extremely hospitable.
這里的看守非常好客
I just got a jury verdict for $320,000.
我爭取到了32萬美元的裁決
Lori got a not guilty in her murder case.
洛里負責的謀殺案得到了無罪判定
You cleverly orchestrated a mistrial,
你聰明的編導了一場無效審判
and a woman I'm infatuated with
一個我迷戀的女人
delivered to me her panties in a manila folder.
用一個文件夾送給了我她的小褲褲
I think we're obliged to have a drink.
我覺得我們應該要喝一杯
Cheers.
干杯
I wasn't clever.
我不是聰明
I forgot.
我是不記得了
I beg your pardon?
什么?
I stood up,
我站起來
armed with all the facts of our client's billing practices,
腦子里裝滿委托人的那些操作流程
and...
然后...
I went blank in front of the jury.
我在陪審團前突然一片空白
I couldn't remember a damn thing.
我什么也想不起來
Well, that can happen sometimes.
有時可能會發生的
You once said you suspected I had...
你曾經說過懷疑我得了...
Alzheimer's.
海茨默氏綜合癥,
How does a person know?
怎么能確診?
Well...
這個...
there's no exact diagnostic.
還沒有精確的診斷
They can do certain tests.
但他們能做一些測試
Denny...
丹尼...
you may have gone upon an opening,
你也許在開頭走了神
but to recover like that and go for the mistrial,
但你立刻補救,還爭取到了無效審判
that's evidence of a man thinking quickly on his feet.
這說明你是個健康的思維敏捷的人
I wanna take the test.
我要做測試

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
strategy ['strætidʒi]

想一想再看

n. 戰略,策略

 
swing [swiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 搖擺,改變,沖力
v. 搖擺,旋轉,動搖

聯想記憶
unnecessary [ʌn'nesisəri]

想一想再看

adj. 不必要的,多余的

 
salute [sə'lu:t]

想一想再看

v. 行禮,致意,問候

 
defense [di'fens]

想一想再看

n. 防衛,防衛物,辯護
vt. 防守

 
evidence ['evidəns]

想一想再看

n. 根據,證據
v. 證實,證明

聯想記憶
willing ['wiliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的

 
district ['distrikt]

想一想再看

n. 區,地區,行政區
vt. 把 ... 劃

 
defend [di'fend]

想一想再看

v. 防護,辯護,防守

 
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打敗,戰勝,打,敲打,跳動
n. 敲打,

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 铭旌写法大全范例| 控制点电影| 美女抽烟的视频| 6套电影频道节目表| 扎西顿珠的个人资料简介| 监狱女狱警的电影叫啥来着| 战长沙剧情介绍| 年轻阿姨的性教育| 电影《神丐》| 舅舅的孩子怎么称呼| 红灯区观看| 张俪作品| 《牵牛花》阅读答案| 吴谨言星座| 大尺度激情吻戏| 春娇与志明电影| 浪漫体质| cf脚本| 容易失禁的女仆桃乃木香奈| 免费观看父女情深的电视剧| 爱情天梯| 刘亦菲简历| 衢州电视台新闻综合频道直播| 精神空虚贪图享乐具体表现及整改措施| 广西柳州莫青作爱视频13| 恐龙图片大全大图| 侠客行演员表| 违规吃喝问题研讨发言材料| 孽子 电影| 送教上门工作情况记录表| 色戒.| 侠侣探案| 漂亮孕妇独自在家肚子疼叫个不停| 在线播放www精品视频一级下载| 中医把脉| 黄日华版射雕英雄传| 爱情与灵药 电影| 但愿人长久| 《流感》高清在线观看| 夫妻情感生活| 阿娇老公|