How's your morning?
早上好嗎?
Well, better than yours, it seems.
看起來比你好點。
Half this frickin' town is taking pot shots at the President.Now my only job today is picking the perfect high-ranking administration official to push out there as his human shield.
全城有一半人都在指責總統。今天我唯一的工作,就是找一個完美的高級政府官員做總統的人肉盾牌。
It's a bitch being Chief of Staff, Mike. I'm sure you'll find someone to hang out to dry before POTUS comes after you.
參謀長可不好干,邁克。我相信你能找到替死鬼,不會讓總統沖你來的。
Listen, how sure are you that this market hit wasn't an attack on our economy? Terrorism?
聽著,你有多大把握認為這次市場打擊不是對我們經濟的攻擊?不是恐怖襲擊?
Well, if it was terrorism, Research would've picked it up and I would've stopped it before it ever happened.
如果是恐怖襲擊 "探索者"會發現,我會在事情發生之前加以阻止。
Whatever the hell it was...Computer malfunction. It feels like we were attacked.
不管它是什么...電腦故障。感覺像是我們被攻擊了。
We weren't.What?
我們沒有。怎么了?
Nothing you need to worry about.
無需擔心。
Hey, Jeanie, I need the head of the SEC.
珍妮,給我接證券交易委員會的頭。
Right away, sir.
馬上就到,先生。
You need help, little man? Are you lost from the tour?
需要幫助嗎,小家伙?參觀迷路了嗎?
I crashed the stock market yesterday.
我昨天擊潰了你們的證券市場。
Good for you. Let me know if you decide to invade Baghdad.
干得漂亮。如果你要入侵巴格達記得告訴我。
Tonight, the stock market will close at 10,233 points, after regaining 617 points.I'd like to discuss this and other more pressing matters with your immediate superior, the President.
今晚,證券市場會于10233點收市,上漲617點。我需要與你的直接上司美國總統探討此事以及其他迫切事宜。
Okay, then. The party's over. Jeanie! Get a hand in here? This kid's AWOL from the tour and then some.
好吧,鬧夠了。珍妮!來幫一把?這孩子參觀的時候跑丟了。
I'm sorry you feel that way. You can expect your personal portfolio to drop another 16% today. We'll talk again soon.
很遺憾你這么認為。你的個人資產今天會再降16%。我們很快會再見面的。