Three down. Where's the fourth?
解決三個目標。還有一個呢?
We have a problem. Found this on the table.
有麻煩了。在桌上發現了這個。
It belongs to target number four, Yasin Said. His phone is in the house, but he's not.
這是四號目標亞辛·賽義德的。他的手機在家,人跑了。
Said, let's find him. Relatives?
賽義德,找出他。有親屬嗎?
Parents are Sameer and Selam Said. We're up on their phones. Likewise all Yasin's known associates.
父母是薩米爾與薩拉姆·賽義德。正在追蹤他們的手機。同時追蹤亞辛已知聯系人的電話。
Let's look inside Yasin's laptop.
看看亞辛的手提電腦。
Yasin Said's laptop hard drive.
薩拉姆·賽義德的電腦硬盤。
It's never done that before.
以前從沒這樣過。
It's not supposed to do that...ever. I need to see that hard drive.
不該如此的...永遠不該。我要看硬盤里的內容。
Why? Research will find him in a matter of minutes. The hard drive is not relevant.
為什么?探索者用不了幾分鐘就會找到他。硬盤無關緊要。
You don't ask me why. You are a guest here with one rule, and that is to make sure this system functions as promised.
你沒資格問為什么。你能在此做客只有一個原因,就是確保這個系統能如約運行。
There's a terrorist on the run on American soil, and I want...to see...his hard drive.
現在美國境內有個恐怖分子在逃,我要...看到...他的硬盤。
I'm afraid that's not possible, and actually, you are the guest here at Samaritan's Research terminals.
恐怕這不可能。而且,你才是在撒馬利亞人探索者總部做客的人。
Mr. Travers...show me the hard drive, or I'll have you arrested. You are putting thousands of innocent lives in danger. Stop it now.
特弗斯先生...給我硬盤,否則我馬上逮捕你。你把成千上萬人的生命置于危險之中。給我停下。
There, stopped.
瞧,停下了。