Mom?Mom? Please!Look, I know that we don't get along,and that you hate me,but I'm your daughter.
媽媽 媽媽 求求你了 我知道我們關系不太好 你也不喜歡我 但我畢竟是你女兒啊
And you'll do this for me, right?Mom, please.He will kill you.
你會為我守口如瓶的 對嗎 求你了媽媽 他會殺了你的
Then kill me.No.I can't take this.Kill me now.
那就來吧 不要啊 我接受不了 快動手吧
But you were going to drag it out so painfully.No, no, no
可你之前說要好好折磨一下的 不要不要啊
Damon, don't! Damon, please!Relax, guys. No one's killing anybody.
達蒙 住手 達蒙 求你了 放心吧 各位 沒人會死
You're my friend.We got to clean this up.
我還把你當朋友 我們得收拾一下這個爛攤子
What is it?It's a moonstone. I looked it up online.
這是什么 月光石 我在網上查了一下
It's a natural rock, but they're supposed to have all sorts of supernatural legends attached to them.
這是種天然的石頭 但是 它們總是和各種神奇的傳說聯系在一起
Why haven't you given it to him?cause he wants it.
你為什么沒給他呢 因為他很想要
I'm a dick that way.It's important to him, for some reason,but I don't trust the guy.
我就是愛使壞 貌似這玩意兒對他來說很重要 可我信不過那個家伙
So, I'm not just going to hand it to him.
所以我是不會就這么輕易給他的
Found you.Hey, you guys are missing all the drinking.
找到你啦 嗨 你們倆都不喝酒啊
Oh, um, sorry. Were you two having a moment?
哦 不好意思 你們在談事情嗎
No, we're good.Hey, hey. What is that?It's--whoa. Hey.That's pretty.Mm-hmm.
沒啊 沒事兒 呀 這是什么啊 這是 喂 小心 好漂亮啊 沒錯
OK. Let's not play with the rock.Well, come and get it.
各位 別再玩這石頭了 那就過來拿啊
Look, I'll play along for a little bit,but seriously, give it back.
聽著 我會跟你鬧著玩一會兒 但是說正經的 趕緊給我
Lookie here.You snooze, you lose.
看這里 一不小心就要輸哦