You're lucky you're cute when you're drunk.I want Jeremy to come get it.
你得慶幸你喝醉的時候還不算難看 我要杰里米上來拿
Give me a break.Sarah, don't be a bad drunk.Jeremy, come upstairs with me.
省省吧 薩拉 別耍酒瘋了 杰里米 上來陪我吧
See how bad a drunk I can be.I'm good, thanks.
看看我能有多瘋 算了吧 多謝
Seriously, just give it. This isn't funny!
別開玩笑了 給我吧 一點都不好玩
All right. Easy.Hey, that hurts.Easy there. Just let me,let go.
松手 喂 好疼啊 別亂動 讓我 放手啊
Sarah! Oh, my God!Sarah! Sarah!She fell! She's not moving!Oh, my God.
薩拉 哦 天啊 薩拉 薩拉她失足了 她不動彈了 哦 天啊
Fooled you.Oh, my God.You pushed me down the stairs.
被騙了吧 哦 天啊 你居然把我推下來
Look, he didn't,he didn't mean it, OK?You got her? Yeah.
他不是 他不是故意的 好吧 你扶穩了 嗯
Hey. Sorry. That took forever.I just didn't know how long my mom was going to be here.
嗨 抱歉 拖了這么久 我不知道我媽媽得在這里待多久
Damon says it will take 3 days tops for the vervain to leave her system.Maybe even sooner.
達蒙說 馬鞭草的藥效最多 持續三天 可能更快呢
Get some bunny in you?Yeah, I'm feeling much better. Thank you.
喝兔血了嗎 喝了 現在感覺好多了 謝謝
A stomach bug.Yeah. It came on fast.I'll definitely be out tomorrow,or longer. I'll text you.Yeah.Good night.
胃病 對 來得很快 我明天一定回去 可能會更晚吧 到時候發短信給你 嗯 晚安