How did you fool us?How do you walk in the sun?
你是怎么騙過我們的 你怎么能在太陽下出沒
I will drag this out painfully.But you're my friend.
我會折磨你到你肯說為止 但你是我的朋友
Our friendship was a lie.Answer me, and I'll kill you fast.
我們的友誼是個謊言 回答我 我可以給你個痛快
What is that?he's not gonna tell us anything.Kill them both
什么 他是不會說了 殺了他們倆
Caroline.Caroline, what is it?My mom. She's killing them.
卡羅琳 卡羅琳 怎么了 是我媽媽 她要殺了他們
What?No, no, no.We have to stop her.No, I can't.
什么 別 別 別去 我們得去阻止她 不 我不能去
Elena, she's going to find out about me.Elena!
埃琳娜 她會發現我的事的 埃琳娜
Let's do this. Each with a stake in the heart,then burn them both.Check it out.
開始吧 將木樁釘在心臟上 然后燒了他們 去看看
Elena! What are you doing?You can't kill them. I'm not going to let you.
埃琳娜 你在這兒干什么 你不能殺了他們 我不會讓你這么做的
What was that? Who else is with you?What the,Hi, mom.
那是什么 還有誰跟你在一起 什么 嗨 媽媽
You need to drink some deputy blood.Oh, no.
你得喝些人血 不要
I'll be fine.It's going to take a little bit longer.
我會好的 就是時間要長一點
Damon's right, you know.If there's ever a time to break your diet.
達蒙說的沒錯 現在正是你需要打斷一下飲食習慣的時候
He said he didn't want it, okay?
他說他不想喝 明白嗎
This is a most unfortunate situation.
現在的情形可太糟糕了
Two deputies dead.And you.What am I going to do with you?
兩個警官副手死了還有你 我該怎么處置你呢
You won't tell anyone, will you?
你不會說出去的 對吧